Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
It's not awful reasoning. You have been under threat twice and both times you have been saved by sudden wagons that materialize with no reason, first on SPF/Boq and then on me. You have been extremely wolfy. You don't even have a rebuttal to my argument you're literally just saying "this is awful, this is awful, everyone else is a baby, they can't think for themselves".
They dont materialize for no reason. They materialize because people see that there is *NO GOOD REASONS&* to wolf read me. You dont have them either, which is why you are leaning into the wagonomics that occur outside of me that *should* be happening day 1. I dont have the luxury of time to sit at PC and make extremely nuanced posts with quotes right now. You are taking advantage of players who will sheep you over me because of how they view you. And you called out my post explicitly stating that to discredit it as TMI when I bet its fucking true based on the game state right now. Leaving strong players alive to ML me instead is great for you right now.
great look for Porscha
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
i dislike that i am the only person in this game (save for possibly mac) who has posted any type of suspicion against the misspsarkles slot in spite of the fact that they are the easiest low hanging fruit in the world for wolves to push on. i decided to park my vote there for a while and see if it would gain any kind of momentum

also i am positive that he wasn't self-voting when i originally voted him, so he must have done it within the last hour without posting lol
lol what do you mean possibly? I either did or I didn't
So lucky Mac forgot about this post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
It's not awful reasoning. You have been under threat twice and both times you have been saved by sudden wagons that materialize with no reason, first on SPF/Boq and then on me. You have been extremely wolfy. You don't even have a rebuttal to my argument you're literally just saying "this is awful, this is awful, everyone else is a baby, they can't think for themselves".
They dont materialize for no reason. They materialize because people see that there is *NO GOOD REASONS&* to wolf read me. You dont have them either, which is why you are leaning into the wagonomics that occur outside of me that *should* be happening day 1. I dont have the luxury of time to sit at PC and make extremely nuanced posts with quotes right now. You are taking advantage of players who will sheep you over me because of how they view you. And you called out my post explicitly stating that to discredit it as TMI when I bet its fucking true based on the game state right now. Leaving strong players alive to ML me instead is great for you right now.
What are the good reasons to wolf read me? SPF? Boq?

You have folded under pressure and resorted to claims that don't make sense (like "Mac/Alison are oppressing me" when we were both voting Jack). You have made votes and pushes that aren't backed by any reasoning at all.
Porscha frozen in wolf chat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 pm I like and respect u and I will vote seanzie but if u turn it around on me and go ahah u are a wolf I am going to begin sobbing
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm [VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

Also cuz I couldn't find rondo in the vote thing
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Rondo is MsSparkles
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Sparkles is voting me
How helpful of Alsion :smile:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm If I am right that there is no way it is w/w between alison / mac based on their bullshit earlier. And I'm giving mac town resd right now. Then for there to be at least one strong player in wolves, alison makes plenty of sense. I think she is manufacturing her posts to make me look far worse than I have because she was threatened by the worldview I put out and my read on her when nobody else is SR'ing her
You know what. Now I am wondering why you are not dead
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:39 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm If I am right that there is no way it is w/w between alison / mac based on their bullshit earlier. And I'm giving mac town resd right now. Then for there to be at least one strong player in wolves, alison makes plenty of sense. I think she is manufacturing her posts to make me look far worse than I have because she was threatened by the worldview I put out and my read on her when nobody else is SR'ing her
You know what. Now I am wondering why you are not dead
>looks to his right:
D1:
Falcon > I was on Alison
Jack > Dunno why I would kill him probably kill Boq

D2:
Creature > I was on him hard my bad
Mac > Lol, never kill probably would have hit Wilgy

D3:
Alison > You're welcome
Lucy > lol again a never kill, probably Nook here

D4:
Boq > I was vanity wagon on Aro I am pretty sure, cant remember where I landed
Wilgy > I wouldnt make that kill here because he had me as most likely town at this point so the risk of having him around is gone, probably killed Aro if he was town to shake things up, or maybe by this point I have to kill lucy or Mac because they are starting to narrow it down

D5:
Seanzie > Well you know who I wanted
Nanook > I am probably dead as wolf at this point but probably who ever is left of Mac/Lucy so I have the town reads locked in for lylo
oh yeah
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 pm I don't think Seanzie is it. He has had townie moments earlier and I genuinely believe he has the ability to self clear and catch mafia on later days. This makes him a far inferior exe to any of the other people I would like to vote. I would heavily prefer Porscha as the most likely slot to flip mafia. Rondo and Jack are my 2nd and 3rd choices.
Jack spewed town, dont know why I wasnt, Porscha Spewed town. Jack was also killed for his SPF push earlier and possible some stuff later
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:35 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 pm

What are the good reasons to wolf read me? SPF? Boq?

You have folded under pressure and resorted to claims that don't make sense (like "Mac/Alison are oppressing me" when we were both voting Jack). You have made votes and pushes that aren't backed by any reasoning at all.
Nah this is for real cww lucy death tunnel on me from you right now. And you were wrong. And you're about to br wrong again. RIP to your great wolf finding as of recent games. You'll be caught by day 3 at this point
Hahah town seer
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm @Alison I don't think Porscha is mafia.
Mac with the save
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm I have NOT folded to pressure. I am standing up for myself and YOU are mischaracterizing me because I dont have time to sit at PC and make the exact argument you want me to make. You've played like 2 or 3 games with me ever. You think you're that good at finding me? I dont believe that you are being genuine in your push of me
You gotta fight for your right to party
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 pm I think Mac AND Alison both have wolf cred for trying to push me
Oh he's posting now.
Hahah Mac looking for an alternate wagon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 pm I have NOT folded to pressure. I am standing up for myself and YOU are mischaracterizing me because I dont have time to sit at PC and make the exact argument you want me to make. You've played like 2 or 3 games with me ever. You think you're that good at finding me? I dont believe that you are being genuine in your push of me
You got POE'd and you immediately started ranting about how strong players are oppressing you with classism. You have furnished no solid town reasons to defend yourself, only bluster and anger. You have also still not given any reasons for me/SPF/Boq, which you claim are totally legitimate wagons that should be happening, other than "Alison is wrong on me and mischaracterizing me". No word on SPF and Boq at all.
more spewed clear
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm Porscha, Creature, Falcon all town. Going back to my meta of only being able to find townies.
if only you were alive day 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm why do i feel like jack is openwolfing with every post he makes
Because you need to have more respect for my wolfgame.
the thing is that i have more respect for your towngame than whatever it is youre doing right now. no offense
trying her darndest to make any wagon but Alison work
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I don't think Seanzie or Falcon are the correct exes for today. Mac says he wants to shield Porscha, that she has a volume tell, whatever.

So we just turbo Jack or Rondo yeah? Because nobody else is remotely close to a good option.
hey look, a clear!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I don't think Seanzie or Falcon are the correct exes for today. Mac says he wants to shield Porscha, that she has a volume tell, whatever.

So we just turbo Jack or Rondo yeah? Because nobody else is remotely close to a good option.
Why not Seanzie and Falcon? They both voted you for no apparent reason? I would expect you to be entirely fine with them dying?
thanks for the save
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I'm between Falcon and Porscha ftr. Could also do Jack.
Not Rondo?
Idk I feel like he enjoyed wolfing a lot more in Halvosen Ridge.
damn it I missed this post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine again

Alison has a dangerous amount of votes
no hammers, vote now @staypositivefriend
well i didnt want to play my hand this early but i actually think falcon always needs to die today

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
15 minutes before eod is "this early"? Huh?????
Good call
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm

well i didnt want to play my hand this early but i actually think falcon always needs to die today

I've finally realised why I progress from townlocking to tinfoil you in every game. You play end of day with your cards face down and like an openwolf as either alignment. And I understand why.
Well well well, look what the Mac dragged in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 pm

Why not Seanzie and Falcon? They both voted you for no apparent reason? I would expect you to be entirely fine with them dying?
I explained why earlier. The summary is that I think they are both likely to be very findable and productive if they are town. Rondo/Jack/even Porscha have committed the exact same sins as them but without the findable and productive part.
forgive me father, I have sinned
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I'm between Falcon and Porscha ftr. Could also do Jack.
Not Rondo?
Or, and hear me out because this could sound crazy.

I subbed in late on a work night, couldnt be fucked reading 26 pages and phoned it in.

Mac should know this. Mac is suss for pushing me as obvious low hanging fruit
oh I did see it, I just misread it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm

I've finally realised why I progress from townlocking to tinfoil you in every game. You play end of day with your cards face down and like an openwolf as either alignment. And I understand why.
oh my end of days are extremely wolfy regardless of my alignment yeah
how convenient
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:46 pm Alison
19%
Voters: Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
arogame123,
No votes
Voters: None
Boquise
No votes
Creature
No votes
Falcon45ca
14%
Voters: arogame123, MacDougall, staypositivefriend
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
MissSparkles
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Neon
No votes
Porscha
24%
Voters: Creature, Boquise, lucy, RondoDimBuckle, Alison
Seanzie
10%
Voters: Lilypetal, Neon
staypositivefriend
No votes
sleep (no elim)
5%
Voters: Seanzie
im just here for popcorn (spec)
29%
Voters: Sabiplz, MissSparkles, JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty, Quin, Marmot
Nanook Falcon Jack all dead they have voted Alison, I get on her last second. Porscha is self presing so not tinfoiling. Youll notice Alison is on Porscha, good look for her, Aero and SPF on falcon... strange, they keep voting together
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
Not Rondo?
Or, and hear me out because this could sound crazy.

I subbed in late on a work night, couldnt be fucked reading 26 pages and phoned it in.

Mac should know this. Mac is suss for pushing me as obvious low hanging fruit
I'm giving you the benefit of diubt because it looks like you're just fucking around. Though you're becoming a popular contender for a compromise lynch if we can't decide between Falcon and Porscha.
Creature just being a man and telling me like it is and here I go conf biasing him. How could I do this to the Skaven Warlord?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:44 pm
You got POE'd and you immediately started ranting about how strong players are oppressing you with classism. You have furnished no solid town reasons to defend yourself, only bluster and anger. You have also still not given any reasons for me/SPF/Boq, which you claim are totally legitimate wagons that should be happening, other than "Alison is wrong on me and mischaracterizing me". No word on SPF and Boq at all.
It wasnt a rant and it is only by nature oppressive when it's bad for the gamestate. Which it is. I never touched SPF slot so that's made up in your mind. I gave reasons for boq and while they are surface level, who cares? I've made a point that I whole heartedly believe which is that, even if you are town, I believe this tunnel on me is a bad tunnel which you are obviously very capable of doing every game I see you play in. If you are unwilling to consider that you dont have a good meta read of me and that you are great at tunneling town, then keep doubling down and making those mistakes and not having remorse because "I wasnt towny enough" or whatever bullshit you always come up with. *show* me "folding" that isnt you just disliking the ate I have exhibited because I think that's literally all you have. And all of the people here who have seen me wolf know I do not ate under pressure. I doubt you'll even catch a wolf by any wagon association after my flip so maybe you'll get lucky catching someone who TMI'd me.
"Show me folding under pressure except for the part I folded under pressure". Nah I am just gonna vote you out here.

You are banging the "Alison is a nooby town who always votes out other town" drum way too hard for someone who has seen me completely slay mafia in the games I am in as well as for someone who supposedly thinks I am a wolf. You are writing this post from the perspective of someone who thinks I am town not from the perspective of someone who thinks I am wolf.
You know what, I am so happy no one has done analysis of the gamestate before now. Because I can clear Porscha going into Lylo x2
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 pm if alison gets miseliminated today because people didnt like her vibe then you can expect me to barely play the game if im alive tomorrow
ayyyyy teeeee eiiiiiiii
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm Without trying to sound like an egotist. I've noticed Lily and Neon have been repeatedly calling me lock town and saying they'll sheep me without ever actually doing it.
I was sheeping you on falcon and moved off to vote with spf. Do you still feel confident on falcon?
yeah Lily is just a poor towny that got pocketed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 pm if alison gets miseliminated today because people didnt like her vibe then you can expect me to barely play the game if im alive tomorrow
actually in fairness it's possible most of the ppl voting her are wolves lol
Hmmm. Checks notes >No
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

10 minutes to EOD, whatever.

Mafia probably hard power wolfed this EOD.

If I go over policy Porscha and Jack without thinking twice. Terrible wagons have been set up to save them and they have both wolfsided like crazy while also being scummy like crazy.
100% you will find in wolf chat Alison telling them to kill Jack night 1 because she is going over day 2/3 and she has spewed him town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm Whatever let's hope Mac is right (or bussing)

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:50 pm @Creature are you gonna vote falcon
Perhaps. I'm just staying on Porscha incase we decide to go for her over falcon.
It's too late now, it's 8 minutes to EOD and switching the wagons would do more harm than good.

Just vote Falcon.
oh creature
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:53 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:44 pm
It wasnt a rant and it is only by nature oppressive when it's bad for the gamestate. Which it is. I never touched SPF slot so that's made up in your mind. I gave reasons for boq and while they are surface level, who cares? I've made a point that I whole heartedly believe which is that, even if you are town, I believe this tunnel on me is a bad tunnel which you are obviously very capable of doing every game I see you play in. If you are unwilling to consider that you dont have a good meta read of me and that you are great at tunneling town, then keep doubling down and making those mistakes and not having remorse because "I wasnt towny enough" or whatever bullshit you always come up with. *show* me "folding" that isnt you just disliking the ate I have exhibited because I think that's literally all you have. And all of the people here who have seen me wolf know I do not ate under pressure. I doubt you'll even catch a wolf by any wagon association after my flip so maybe you'll get lucky catching someone who TMI'd me.
"Show me folding under pressure except for the part I folded under pressure". Nah I am just gonna vote you out here.

You are banging the "Alison is a nooby town who always votes out other town" drum way too hard for someone who has seen me completely slay mafia in the games I am in as well as for someone who supposedly thinks I am a wolf. You are writing this post from the perspective of someone who thinks I am town not from the perspective of someone who thinks I am wolf.
Glad you get to fuck me over for not explaining enough t ok your liking but when I ask for a single receipt I get told to go fuck myself and get votes anyway. I never once called you a nooby town. I said you are prone to tunneling people who flip town, IS THIS UNABLE TO BE PROVEN TRUE? No, it can be proven true. and you are 100% mischaracterizing everything I say either on purpose or because we dont communicate well. I knew this day would come and this would happen between us, I always knew I would clash with you when I had to. And now here we are. You're being unabashedly stubborn with no reason to pretend to care and that will never sit right with me when you insist on relying on logic heavy gameplay.
look if this is scum theatre, I want to lose to this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:53 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
oh lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:53 pm Save alison pls
No Scum can be THIS wrong.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm if alison dies today and flips town then my legacy is to murder every single person that was on her wagon one by one. they are either mafia or sided with the mafia enough that there isn't a meaningful difference
Probs a stupid idea but whatever
great work
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah Lily is screaming she has no idea what is going on (No offense intended) and has been left alive for lylo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm Yeah you all have to realize that ur either wolves or pushing very alienating narratives. You're making an environment where "weaker" players feel like they can't scum read "stronger" players out of fear of being ridiculed and shamed for misplaying.
imagine that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm My legacy is to do whatever the opposite of Alison's legacy is
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm tbh I'm finding it hard wolves decided to strongarm a mislynch on Alison. Something feels off.
so close
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:58 pm It's all rather moot isn't it because of one of these two flips town the other is dying day 2. Right?

This is my actual legacy. Do not ever let this not occur. Ever. If I am in DVC and see this occur I will blacklist every town in the game.
In later news Mac Blacklists himself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:53 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm why tf does Alison have 6 votes
people are scared of strong players i guess
I still hate everything about this narrative even though Mac made a good point...
nah it's obvious that alison is only being voted because people are scared of the fact that she's a strong player and not because there is any compelling reason for her to be mafia

even in a world where alison is mafia and i am embarrassing myself by incorrectly defending her the pushes on her are still awful
super alison save at the last second
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:58 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:57 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:53 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm why tf does Alison have 6 votes
people are scared of strong players i guess
I still hate everything about this narrative even though Mac made a good point...
nah it's obvious that alison is only being voted because people are scared of the fact that she's a strong player and not because there is any compelling reason for her to be mafia

even in a world where alison is mafia and i am embarrassing myself by incorrectly defending her the pushes on her are still awful
No. If this many people are voting someone is more than "oh no people are scared of her she's so good save her"
then why has nobody been able to present a coherent reason for why she's mafia
double down! Buy buy buy!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:59 pm Townies

SPF
Aro
Boq
basically every Falcon voter is a townread of mine

gl town
Mac lives to day 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

OK! Caught up, Final note. You will notice that Aro has been conveniently away for EOD so he doesnt have to get caught up in the shenanigans trying to save Alison or switching his vote off people that "obv town" and resultingly no one is looking at him for the next few days
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ok, I am happy to vote SPF/Aro whenever
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

BTW wolves you can always [REDACTED]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:26 am
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:26 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:22 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:03 pm

also wouldn't lucy be motivated to use her knowledge to improve the way she's playing regardless of her alignment? have you seen any evidence of her specifically using her experiences from the last game to inform her reads from this game? if not then it feels like you're townreading lucy for stating the intention to play in a towny way and not because she is actually playing in a towny way
Yea, that's why I asked her about the WIM thing and then asked to look at her games. I briefly skimmed through some of them and so I dropped that read I had, as I realized it was kind of a "jump the gun."

That's why I prefaced it by "pro-town" and should have made it more clear.

But one example so far that she has been trying to use those reads to improve is on my slot for example. In response to ur post about "me being obv town" she discredited by referencing prev games about me and my range. So similar to what I was saying to u, I could see some critical thought there and not a "plain ez sheep" on reading me town as well.

But one thing I do want to me more careful about is just handing out free town reads and then letting mafia creep up in my town list because of a faulty early read. So when reading and seeing how people were discussing about how Neon felt mafia like to them from Boq and Alison. I realized that it is a bit unfair for me to give a read for "vibing with the thread" that early on especially in RVS when it is easier for mafia. So I will hold that read and wait to see how Neon performs and makes reads and stuff like that.

I also need to reread and catch up. But I am free for a bit incase anyone wants to realtime.
at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
tmi
? You got me lol

EnderWiggin tells me to trust Lucy with these kind of reads if she is town
Never do this LOL
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm down as well. I will vote spf whenever yall are ready
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I laughed a lot while catching up I liked your commentary on each post lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Also spf and aro kept heckling me about setting up a forced dichotomy between them

Mb I should've realized you were both wolves sooner
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:33 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 am Holy shit I am so submissive and breedable right now. This is all I am going to say for the rest of the day.
Hey
The post that made me scum read you
I was trying to engage in a mutually beneficial relationship I cont believe you've done this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”