NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 9]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

The real question we should be asking is which of you are more mechanically competent lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:36 pm The real question we should be asking is which of you are more mechanically competent lol
wdym? is this related to leaving creature alive?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:37 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:36 pm The real question we should be asking is which of you are more mechanically competent lol
wdym? is this related to leaving creature alive?
Yarp
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Yeah last wolf did an optimal nightkill last night considering nightkilling me would result in someone receiving a track.

Still wonder if Porscha would think enough about this because I still expect Porscha to just make the simplest nightkills (me over Ruri and obscurity) if she was the last wolf here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright, I think DrWilgy is mechanically competent and if he was wolves with Porscha he would've probably tell her to not kill me so I don't give a track. Therefore we can't count on NKA so much although we can still question whether Porscha would kill obscurity here or not.

Strategically, I think Neon makes the most sense as wolf here because then she'd set herself pretty good by bussing an already-dead DrWilgy. Mac has been shielding her though.

NANOOK scares me though because he has heavily wolfsided votewise this game. We still don't know whether a jack-of-all-trades (voyeur, motion detector, tracker) makes more sense as town or as wolf.

Porscha it is said her wolfgame is bad and she can't keep volume. However, I have never seen an actual wolfgame from her.

Anyway, I am probably not voting anyone. You three should probably treat this as an F3, seek who is town and who is wolf among the other two and then decide like an actual F3 LyLo. I'll be giving some takes alongside to help the two town of you to make the correct decision (I might try rereading the entire thread tomorrow).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:02 pm Yeah last wolf did an optimal nightkill last night considering nightkilling me would result in someone receiving a track.

Still wonder if Porscha would think enough about this because I still expect Porscha to just make the simplest nightkills (me over Ruri and obscurity) if she was the last wolf here.
ultimately killing you last night so that 1 person has a track to use tonight doesn't matter. there is 1 wolf 3 town. if we ML a town, it's 1 wolf 2 town. wolf kills 1 town tonight and reaches parity 1 wolf 1 town. your track literally doesnt matter

I am surprised you didn't die because you are the most confirmed player in the game. me and oscar could fight for an eternity today and ML one him or myself which would have 100% been ideal for the wolves. killing oscar is like straight game losing I think unless nook is pulling the rug from out our under feet, however I find nook unlikely to be a wolf because it was explicitly stated in game rules that both parties will be a mix of PR and vanilla, and the vanilla never flipped. so last wolf is vanilla unless host stated that premise incorrectly. I don't think a wolf nook, even with this other teammates, could know for sure the night ruri moved (he could know ruri did not move if wilgy were to rb her for a night, for example) and come up with accurate reporting. if creature is confirmed, nook likely confirmed by mech, I am left with nothing except neon
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have no reason to believe the track is usable by the new owner the same night creature dies so the track is so super duper literally useless

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:02 pm Yeah last wolf did an optimal nightkill last night considering nightkilling me would result in someone receiving a track.

Was kinda hoping one of them would respond but 🤷‍♀️

Ok nvm porscha probably just town lol

So the play if they kill creature, and I assume this is why they killed obs, is to sleep at f4 and the person with the track gets NKed (in this case a good thing because it removes a poe player) or is mafia (in which case there's a clear 1v1 thunderdome at f3 with them and whomever they choose to claim as a red)

Its useful because we're at even numbers, and I assume that's why obs was nked, and why I was trying to bait a response along the lines of the one pirscha just gave lol

Anyways I'm still gonna do iso stuff tomorrow but 🤷‍♀️

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:11 pm Alright, I think DrWilgy is mechanically competent and if he was wolves with Porscha he would've probably tell her to not kill me so I don't give a track. Therefore we can't count on NKA so much although we can still question whether Porscha would kill obscurity here or not.

Strategically, I think Neon makes the most sense as wolf here because then she'd set herself pretty good by bussing an already-dead DrWilgy. Mac has been shielding her though.

NANOOK scares me though because he has heavily wolfsided votewise this game. We still don't know whether a jack-of-all-trades (voyeur, motion detector, tracker) makes more sense as town or as wolf.

Porscha it is said her wolfgame is bad and she can't keep volume. However, I have never seen an actual wolfgame from her.

Anyway, I am probably not voting anyone. You three should probably treat this as an F3, seek who is town and who is wolf among the other two and then decide like an actual F3 LyLo. I'll be giving some takes alongside to help the two town of you to make the correct decision (I might try rereading the entire thread tomorrow).
I wilgy sided, incorrect to say I wolf sided. Look at the vc the day jack died, im soft cleared because of where wilgy and jack were

I also had an accurate motion detect on you, only way to have it is if I actually have a motion detect, so I can't be a goon so I can't be mafia
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Please don't tell me we are going to fall for this again...

Please...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The obvious answer was the right answer when Wilgy was killing everyone sniffing in his direction but now we are going to ignore that the ONLY person with the motivation to kill Obscurity is Porscha because Obscurity was hard tunneled and the only way Porscha could convince you to misexe is by silencing the loudest voice in the room.

Creature was MIA
Nook was wolf siding

And I've never had any real thread pull

I know I'm not wolf and I am just confused about why the conversation is now about how Porscha wouldn't kill the hard tunnel with thread pull on her.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

there's the person who killed oscar to set me up to look bad
☆Princess Abigail☆

Words can not describe how annoyed I'm going to be if I get misexecuted here.

Me killing Obs makes no sense in any world. Me pushing Sabi makes no sense if I'm a wolf. Me trying to get this whole town to see how obvious a wolf Wilgy was for 3 straight days makes no sense.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Okay neon in a world where it isnt me, then you're looking at nook right

Also you could have easily bussed sabi and wilgy imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:13 pm Okay neon in a world where it isnt me, then you're looking at nook right

Also you could have easily bussed sabi and wilgy imo
Yes Nook is a possibility too but from where I'm standing Nook makes less sense than you. But...I really barely know Nook and from what I can tell Nook is someone who's very hard to read as either alignment and plays pretty similarly.

How likely do you think it is that I would draw that much attention to my teammate early when Mac is hard tunneling them and I know Mac will bring home their pelt? How likely is it do you think that me and Wilgz decided to just do elaborate theatre for multiple days straight to the point I was legitimately getting frustrated with how they were treating my slot? And how likely do you think it is that I am capable of pulling any of that off? Like... self meta and all that but I'm never going to try to bus my PRs early I'm never pushing Sabi that early and I really don't have the foresight to pull any of this off and not crumble.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

1) if you're referring to sabi then yeah if mac is tunneling her you might as well bus tbqh
2) i forgot there was apparently some heated back and forth you had with wilgy, but I also had a lot of that with wilgy and if you're town then i'd like you to consider this as a point in my favor if it's a point in your favor

3) are we thinking that mr. mech over there (nook) is trying to mechanically outplay us? I kinda didn't like nooks' post right before falcon flip that said "hope we arent throwing lol" like the tone in that spot was just *chef's vomit* disgUSTing
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:25 pm 1) if you're referring to sabi then yeah if mac is tunneling her you might as well bus tbqh
2) i forgot there was apparently some heated back and forth you had with wilgy, but I also had a lot of that with wilgy and if you're town then i'd like you to consider this as a point in my favor if it's a point in your favor

3) are we thinking that mr. mech over there (nook) is trying to mechanically outplay us? I kinda didn't like nooks' post right before falcon flip that said "hope we arent throwing lol" like the tone in that spot was just *chef's vomit* disgUSTing
1. I like to think I'm good enough to talk Mac out of tunneling my team mate because I like to think I'm a good talker but tbf I'm probably not lol

2. Fairs fair I will go back and look

3. Do you think there's a world where it's actually Nook?

I'm going to go back and look at votes somebody told me once that the best way to find Nooks alignment is if he's killing villagers with votes and general like vote reading.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:25 pm 1) if you're referring to sabi then yeah if mac is tunneling her you might as well bus tbqh

1. I like to think I'm good enough to talk Mac out of tunneling my team mate because I like to think I'm a good talker but tbf I'm probably not lol

I'm going to go back and look at votes somebody told me once that the best way to find Nooks alignment is if he's killing villagers with votes and general like vote reading.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

good to know we recently read the same post
the world view is simple at this point so nook has to be considered. I brought up how I am doing my poe in my most recent posts. in theory the last wolf has to be goon. I am less likely to believe that wolf nook, even with his PR partners, would be able to have a relatively accurate read on who did or didnt go somewhere. i think the only one that could be done is if the night falcon didn't move, wilgy rb'd him thinking he was a PR so nook could accurately say that faclon didn't move even without knowledge of falcon being vanilla
do we think nook would make that series of posts saying he flubbed the track on creature instead of wilgy if he's wolf? what is the point of that? cuz I think it does nothing but make him look not good

if we assume nook has a PR then he can't be vanilla wolf. creature is mason. it leaves me and you, neon, that don't have any kind of role claim. so it's why i'm landing on you more than nook right now

He was tracked going nowhere so we lowkey did throw lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:45 pm

good to know we recently read the same post
the world view is simple at this point so nook has to be considered. I brought up how I am doing my poe in my most recent posts. in theory the last wolf has to be goon. I am less likely to believe that wolf nook, even with his PR partners, would be able to have a relatively accurate read on who did or didnt go somewhere. i think the only one that could be done is if the night falcon didn't move, wilgy rb'd him thinking he was a PR so nook could accurately say that faclon didn't move even without knowledge of falcon being vanilla
do we think nook would make that series of posts saying he flubbed the track on creature instead of wilgy if he's wolf? what is the point of that? cuz I think it does nothing but make him look not good

if we assume nook has a PR then he can't be vanilla wolf. creature is mason. it leaves me and you, neon, that don't have any kind of role claim. so it's why i'm landing on you more than nook right now
See this makes sense but it's why I'm on you and why I came into today convinced it was you so hard. I know I'm town. I knew Creature is town. I believe that Nook is town... where else do I go.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yawn I'm pretty annoyed.

NANOOK, tbh I kinda expected town!you to be pretty quick to vote considering this is pretty much an F3 scenario and I saw you were quick to vote in plenty of games where you were town.

Neon, Porscha, do you have any wolf game I can look into? I know at least one of you is saying to have a pretty bad wolfgame but I don't know the extent of how bad it is.

Anyway, I may suggest sleeping today if I feel like we aren't ready for this decision.

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:11 pm Yawn I'm pretty annoyed.

NANOOK, tbh I kinda expected town!you to be pretty quick to vote considering this is pretty much an F3 scenario and I saw you were quick to vote in plenty of games where you were town.

Neon, Porscha, do you have any wolf game I can look into? I know at least one of you is saying to have a pretty bad wolfgame but I don't know the extent of how bad it is.

Anyway, I may suggest sleeping today if I feel like we aren't ready for this decision.
I've talked about my f3 approach a fair bit in and out of games, but

If its a true f3 and I have the time to do my due diligence overnight, i will *usually* vote pretty early in the day

But this isn't a true f3, I didn't have time, and votes arent locked so we have to wait the whole day regardless of when I vote lol

Anyways I'm soft confirmed multiple ways so 🤷‍♀️

We're not sleeping cause we just lose a clear lol, im very likely gonna vote neon but I do still want to look into sabi and jack spew a bit more, probably tomorrow morning at this rate tbh

Iirc neon's only experience with scumNanook involved them sring me for most of the game so im not entirely sure why they think im hard to read lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

viewtopic.php?p=936141#p936141 most recent
☆Princess Abigail☆

I posted mine earlier for Obs. I think is pretty obvious that it's not Nook. It should be obvious it's not me... I've given everything I have to this game and I'm drained I've given you 2 woofs and when I caught the 2nd one I almost got misexe'd. Now Porscha does the obvious kill to keep the tunnel away and I'm going to get misexe'd again. It's frustrating that I've been PoE since D1 and no matter what I do to help town I'm still being mispushed.

Honestly this is the best game I've ever played regardless but I just really want to win.

ImageImage

My review didn't really change my mind. If im wrong, sorry 🤷‍♀️
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:26 am

I posted mine earlier for Obs. I think is pretty obvious that it's not Nook. It should be obvious it's not me... I've given everything I have to this game and I'm drained I've given you 2 woofs and when I caught the 2nd one I almost got misexe'd. Now Porscha does the obvious kill to keep the tunnel away and I'm going to get misexe'd again. It's frustrating that I've been PoE since D1 and no matter what I do to help town I'm still being mispushed.

Honestly this is the best game I've ever played regardless but I just really want to win.
I think it's the best game I've seen you play if you're a wolf ;o
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:51 pm My review didn't really change my mind. If im wrong, sorry 🤷‍♀️
You tryna say you did stuff?

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:51 pm My review didn't really change my mind. If im wrong, sorry 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I looked through some of Jack's iso and a bit through sabi's

Its entirely possible I've confirmation biased myself into this answer but I dont think im gonna get to a more confident one, so 🤷‍♀️
☆Princess Abigail☆

You really think I shot Obscurity instead of just killing the confirmed town lol.

GGs I guess. Nook out here giving the wolf's a win.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:51 pm
Yeah I looked through some of Jack's iso and a bit through sabi's
Anything catch your eye or whatnot?

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:00 pm You really think I shot Obscurity instead of just killing the confirmed town lol.

I mean it was objectively correct to shoot notCreature 🤷‍♀️
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Meh I thought Neon's posts today seemed convincing.

Once again would suggest sleeping to give you three more time if we aren't ready.

I don't see my answer changing with more time or see a point to sleeping
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Welp I guess that's gonna be it then. I just couldn't find time to play today.

I mean, you can sell me on porscha maybe, if you feel strongly ill still consider it

I just mean I'm not reaching a different conclusion on my own
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:00 pm You really think I shot Obscurity instead of just killing the confirmed town lol.

Outting post tbh

means you know nook isnt wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dont feel the need to sleep. We go out in glory
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:57 pm I mean, you can sell me on porscha maybe, if you feel strongly ill still consider it

Thing is I don't feel strongly about anything. Hell I can't even be sure you're town.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Btw creature I also felt neon did a great job of tone in their posts so I gave them a chance to consider nook as an option but I think they tmi'd him just now. So

Me only vote neon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like if wolf goon nook got lucky on his call outs then whatever but I think it's more probable neon is last wolf

Creature wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:57 pm I mean, you can sell me on porscha maybe, if you feel strongly ill still consider it

Thing is I don't feel strongly about anything. Hell I can't even be sure you're town.
I mean we've gone over why im confirmed lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ugh I hate this silence. Am I failing Mac and obscurity?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:12 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:06 pm

I mean we've gone over why im confirmed lol
Prob too late to go through this again. I just don't buy that it's confirmed there's at least one mafia vanilla.

Return to “Previous Rackets”