NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 8]

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:24 pm Falcon has spent 7 days voting town lol
That should lock me as Town, Maf falcon is not afraid to bus, he does it a lot
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

like even in the game where it was me, mac, achro, falcon and it went between achro and falcon, I still chose achro as wolf b/c I could find you there falcon. I'm struggling to even do that here this entire game and it's day fucking 8 mate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:50 pm like town falcon has infinitely more thoughts and provocation even when slanking. the falcon we have been seeing is hardly flying
This is such a weird take
it literally isn't and you know that. lol
No, it's a lazy & soft read on my slot, that's trying to use my slank D2 as a springboard read on my entire game play.

How have I not had provocations? Give me some examples plz
you've been slanking like all game not just day 2 imo. this is a meta read and unless I go find games to compare them to I'm not gonna quote post all of your one-two liners where you ask half ass questions or say "hmmm" on repeat
You literally just told Obs I've been townier than you the last few RDs, so this is demonstrably false
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Nvm, I misread your post. Disregard
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:50 pm like town falcon has infinitely more thoughts and provocation even when slanking. the falcon we have been seeing is hardly flying
This is such a weird take
it literally isn't and you know that. lol
No, it's a lazy & soft read on my slot, that's trying to use my slank D2 as a springboard read on my entire game play.

How have I not had provocations? Give me some examples plz
you've been slanking like all game not just day 2 imo. this is a meta read and unless I go find games to compare them to I'm not gonna quote post all of your one-two liners where you ask half ass questions or say "hmmm" on repeat
You literally just told Obs I've been townier than you the last few RDs, so this is demonstrably false
I literally just told oscar you have not been townier than me the las few RDs, so this was demonstrably misread by you.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ah I see yes disregarded
falcon45ca

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: ruri] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Falc, what's in your head re Neon vs me?
1 of you 2 is Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
AND YET??
Oh don't act like my votes don't change.

And if 1 of the 2 is Maf, well then there's still another Maf out there
yeah ruri or wilgy are maf

*votes porscha umprompted*

"oh dont act like my votes don't change"

>ends up voting me by eod instead of wilgy
My POE was very clearly defined, and frankly I'm pretty sure I was voting Maf at EOD
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

idk who was actually on my wagon at eod I wasn't even logged in when I read the eod I had missed I just saw I ended with 3 votes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:35 pm idk who was actually on my wagon at eod I wasn't even logged in when I read the eod I had missed I just saw I ended with 3 votes
Wilgy, Nook & I
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

oh okay so you get to say you were pretty sure you were voting maf at eod by implying that both me and wilgy are wolves. I get it now
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

With Wilgy being a wagon for several RDs, is it optimal Wolf strategy to have both Wolves on the CW?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm sorry, but look at any wolf game of mine I've ever played, none of the plays this game point to scum falcon in any universe ever
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wilgy TRs me, his teammate, in his legacy reads? Really?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:38 pm I'm sorry, but look at any wolf game of mine I've ever played, none of the plays this game point to scum falcon in any universe ever
alright so if i'm town and you're town then who am I supposed to believe isn't? neon? that she hard bussed both sabi and wilgy to be spewed town? I just have a harder time seeing that world but I'll try not to confbias myself too hard onto you for now falcon
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

It's insane that there's such a seemingly high bar for my town game re: infinite ideas and provocation, yet such dunce plays as Maf are totally normal for me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:42 pm Wilgy TRs me, his teammate, in his legacy reads? Really?
he also tr'd nook

"Wilgy SR's me, this teamamte, in his legacy reads? Really?"

see i can do it too
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Porscha can you link some past scum and town games

You might have already but I don't remember
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:38 pm I'm sorry, but look at any wolf game of mine I've ever played, none of the plays this game point to scum falcon in any universe ever
alright so if i'm town and you're town then who am I supposed to believe isn't? neon? that she hard bussed both sabi and wilgy to be spewed town? I just have a harder time seeing that world but I'll try not to confbias myself too hard onto you for now falcon
Why is Nook town? Why are you only considering Neon?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm It's insane that there's such a seemingly high bar for my town game re: infinite ideas and provocation, yet such dunce plays as Maf are totally normal for me
honestly they aren't I believe very strongly in the heart of the cards that I've seen better wolf play from you but idk what else i'm missing in the gamestate
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:42 pm Wilgy TRs me, his teammate, in his legacy reads? Really?
he also tr'd nook

see i can do it too
Yeah, he also softeded off you as well, when he was pushing Neon & Ruri, so no you can't do it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I am going to have a nap, for as the French say I am le' tired
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:45 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:43 pm
Why is Nook town? Why are you only considering Neon?
iirc I'm literally the only person to have questioned nook's mech shit and nobody cared about it so I dropped it.

look I already went through this but i'm not sure if I can't believe oscar is wolf via tone in his posts but if he is he has done a great job and I do still recall the tinfoil lucy and someone else had on him (sean?) but it's hard for me to find.
nook at least has PR (supposedly. but also "tracked creature and not wilgy on accident whoops" and nook was allowed to hedge reads on both jack and wilgy while I got suspected for doing similar behavior, sooooo)
neon would just have to be hard bussing but I think she's within her town meta so I doubt it's her
you're just kinda flat soda falcon to me rn idk maybe i'm being uncharitable but I don't know where else to look the most

though this did make me suspect nook more again despite nobody else seemingly interested in suspecting him with me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 pm
he also tr'd nook

see i can do it too
Yeah, he also softeded off you as well, when he was pushing Neon & Ruri, so no you can't do it
yeah wilgy also hard defended you all game with no second thought and I don't recall you ever questioning it, so no you can't do it either
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Porcha can you talk to me for a second, where am I going wrong in my confbias on you/Wilgy? You never answered me on what really like changed in your read on Wilgy after you started pushing? Like I'm still stuck on my idea that you saw Lucy die and thought you could push Wilgy then backed off.

Also what's your biggest regret this game + what are you most proud of in your play this game?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I thought wilgy was obviously in anti spew wowee
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 pm
he also tr'd nook

see i can do it too
yeah wilgy also hard defended you all game with no second thought and I don't recall you ever questioning it, so no you can't do it either
When you are Maf, how do you go about distancing from your teammates? Do you usually TR them, SR them, or ignore them?

What does good partner distancing look like to you?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

jack/wilgy definitely didn't distance much
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:57 pm
I mean, you're either Maf or just hoping the answer is the easiest one right?

And I guess his anti spew is to repeat his TR on my slot?

For a fella who doesn't want to talk to me about his SR on my slot, you do pick some interesting posts to chime in on
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

We do need some.other voices in here, ir it'll just sound like an echo chamber
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'm reading Wilgy's ISO. the early stuff looks better for Porscha than for Falcon, but this shit is long
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

so Wilgy is pushing Falcon quite a bit at one point early. need to figure out if the shift was tactical.. quite possible since i believe it happened after jack died, and mafia wouldn't want to be down to one
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:05 pm jack/wilgy definitely didn't distance much
We should also look at how Wilgy & Jack interacted with their other teammates
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

there's like, quite a few times wilgy votes someone else and mentions falc is also acceptable
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:23 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:05 pm jack/wilgy definitely didn't distance much
i mean there's only Sabi which is low on content/already analyzed
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:27 pm there's like, quite a few times wilgy votes someone else and mentions falc is also acceptable
I'm always acceptable. I am a known ML commodity
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:27 pm
I just did a quick search, and it looked to me that Sabi never mentioned Wilgy or Jack, not even once. Their names pop up from quotes of other players.

Of the remaining players alive, how many were never once mentioned by Sabi?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

finished Wilgy ISO

basically, Wilgy is soft pushing Falcon all game

then, does an ISO of falcon after Jack dies, switches, says Falcon looks spewed town, rides on this - also says porscha and anne look bad from jack spew

this is probably not a great look for Falcon, because a "powerwolfy" mindset which Wilgy did seem to have would point more towards Falcon being a wolf partner than Porscha.

NANOOK/Neon I'm still very set on being town.

i need to reread Porscha ISO and organize some of my questions/see if the stuff i was confbiasing from her is as bad as i originally thought
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

hmmmmm

the Porscha/Wilgy thing looks a bit less theatery in retrospect and more like Wilgy trying to pocket porscha IDK
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Of the remaining players, the only ones that get next to zero mention or discussion from Sabi are Nook & Porscha.

I searched on mobile, so I'd like someone else to double check plz
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:34 pm
I just did a quick search, and it looked to me that Sabi never mentioned Wilgy or Jack, not even once. Their names pop up from quotes of other players.

ehhh this is something you need to figure out if you think it's relevant because it's a bit too semantical for my taste
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:37 pm finished Wilgy ISO

then, does an ISO of falcon after Jack dies, switches, says Falcon looks spewed town, rides on this - also says porscha and anne look bad from jack spew

this is probably not a great look for Falcon, because a "powerwolfy" mindset which Wilgy did seem to have would point more towards Falcon being a wolf partner than Porscha.

i need to reread Porscha ISO and organize some of my questions/see if the stuff i was confbiasing from her is as bad as i originally thought
I will flip green.

What does your worldview look like then? Is it just Porscha, or what other possibilities do you realistically see?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:41 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:37 pm finished Wilgy ISO

I will flip green.

What does your worldview look like then? Is it just Porscha, or what other possibilities do you realistically see?
I'm still torn on whether it's you or Porscha. I could see either.

Creature is clear, not him.

Neon is beyond spewed + just town.

NANOOK I really don't think is mafia anymore. For one he's not vanilla, and the last mafia is very likely vanilla based on the OP. His claim has also checked out. For two I just think he believed his read on Wilgy and that he's spewed.

I'm still voting Porscha. I just want to get it right between you/Porscha today because this game has been going on for over 3 weeks and I'm tired. I would say I am 60/40 toward it being Porscha > you, but I was like 90/10 start of day on her.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

If I'm lynched this RD, the game will continue. Anybody who wants my flip should start looking at what their scum reads are beyond my slot
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:07 pm

For a fella who doesn't want to talk to me about his SR on my slot, you do pick some interesting posts to chime in on
Yeah the ones I can be snarky to
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Yeah the ones I can be snarky to
Well, we all have our moments. I've been known to have several at the same time, if you can believe it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:55 pm Porcha can you talk to me for a second, where am I going wrong in my confbias on you/Wilgy? You never answered me on what really like changed in your read on Wilgy after you started pushing? Like I'm still stuck on my idea that you saw Lucy die and thought you could push Wilgy then backed off.

Also what's your biggest regret this game + what are you most proud of in your play this game?
oh it's undoubtedly, to answer your first question and second question, that I let wilgy pocket me b/c i'm usually pretty good at seeing pocket attempts earlier but I was just too charmed and let it happen
like did i notice the tone shift when wilgy said he was out drinking and then decided to randomly TR me, particularly after I had just showed him that he TR'd me a day earlier for pushing him and then he was now trying to push me as wolf for pushing him a day later which was very contradictory for him? yes. did I shield my eyes and hope the charmer was town. also yes

proud lol uuuuuuuuh................................................................................ knowing I had the initial on push on wilgy accurately but the threadstate was too busy talking about other stuff and I let it go as wilgy also did good pocket on me

my entire game has now revolved around wilgy. I miss my dog
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I find it strange that Porscha is not voting me
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

well that's a much townier answer than wilgy's was yesterday

i wish i had a better idea of your wolf range.

i have to finish up some stuff for work, guess i'll think on things later
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm Porscha can you link some past scum and town games

You might have already but I don't remember
watch out i'm about to be polarized

town: viewtopic.php?t=2417

maf: viewtopic.php?t=2398
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:34 pm

I didn't find my name mentioned by sabi when I looked through her iso before but it's possible I missed it

Return to “Previous Rackets”