NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 8]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:53 pm I find it strange that Porscha is not voting me
I've got nothing but time
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:42 pm Wilgy TRs me, his teammate, in his legacy reads? Really?
he also tr'd nook

"Wilgy SR's me, this teamamte, in his legacy reads? Really?"

see i can do it too
Yeah, he also softeded off you as well, when he was pushing Neon & Ruri, so no you can't do it
yeah wilgy also hard defended you all game with no second thought and I don't recall you ever questioning it, so no you can't do it either
When you are Maf, how do you go about distancing from your teammates? Do you usually TR them, SR them, or ignore them?

What does good partner distancing look like to you?
yeah my answer is that it varies and wilgy obviously did not distance from jack in the slightest. I even mentioned to wilgy that him being *so* defensive of jack could be seen as towny as a form of lack of TMI eaarlier during one of my fights
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:50 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm Yes we've established that I'm alive because I've been a loud voice defending mafia. Basically the 5th wolf. That's why I'm literally carrying out the strongest part of the will of all the recent dead people. Neon being mafia makes no sense here. Neon was Mac's strongest townread and no one dead wanted Neon to die. Pyxxy literally died going at Porscha why would you ignore that Wilgy?
This line of thinking completely ignores that Neon has been a loud voice against Wilgy...they parked and left the RD, why does Wilgy leave them alive?

Your whole premise here is negated by that fact
idk don't really like this from falcon irt wilgy here kinda feels like a weird defense of wilgy when oscar's post wasn't even directed at falcon
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:10 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm Yes we've established that I'm alive because I've been a loud voice defending mafia. Basically the 5th wolf. That's why I'm literally carrying out the strongest part of the will of all the recent dead people. Neon being mafia makes no sense here. Neon was Mac's strongest townread and no one dead wanted Neon to die. Pyxxy literally died going at Porscha why would you ignore that Wilgy?
This line of thinking completely ignores that Neon has been a loud voice against Wilgy...they parked and left the RD, why does Wilgy leave them alive?

idk don't really like this from falcon irt wilgy here kinda feels like a weird defense of wilgy when oscar's post wasn't even directed at falcon
But surely it couldn't be an example of provocation & ideas of which I haven't had this game?

No, no...it couldn't be that.

Follow up more on Obs and I'm discussion, see what you find about how I read Wilgys slot
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ok me read on break at work or when i'm home later
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:42 pm Wilgy TRs me, his teammate, in his legacy reads? Really?
he also tr'd nook

"Wilgy SR's me, this teamamte, in his legacy reads? Really?"

see i can do it too
Yeah, he also softeded off you as well, when he was pushing Neon & Ruri, so no you can't do it
yeah wilgy also hard defended you all game with no second thought and I don't recall you ever questioning it, so no you can't do it either
One thing to note is how hard Wilgy also defended Jack.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:57 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm Porscha can you link some past scum and town games

You might have already but I don't remember
watch out i'm about to be polarized

town: viewtopic.php?t=2417

maf: viewtopic.php?t=2398
Sabi was also "polarized" and used that as a defense for an entire game where they shit all over town so I'm going to never listen to anyone who says that ever again.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

I was going to do stuff tonight (assessment of Porscha vs. Falcon) but my buddy brought his French bulldog puppy over and we've been distracted watching it play with my cat
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

The idea of posting a scum game you didn't do that well and claiming you're polarized from it seems like a good scum tactic

But I moreso just want to read for a Vibe
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I've literally never had a good wolf game so that's why I half joke I'm polarized
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I could link you ever game I've wolfed (3 not including one on Falcons home site?) And youd be just as disappointed so that's that!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:57 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:44 pm Porscha can you link some past scum and town games

You might have already but I don't remember
watch out i'm about to be polarized

town: viewtopic.php?t=2417

maf: viewtopic.php?t=2398
Sabi was also "polarized" and used that as a defense for an entire game where they shit all over town so I'm going to never listen to anyone who says that ever again.
I mean tbf sabi saying she was polarized isnt why I didnt fin her that game. I didnt find her cuz she played a good game
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:23 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:30 pm I'm town. Tho I've not been active, which is a scum tell, it's inaccurate this game
am I dumb or does this come as like ........ idk ........ maybe aligned
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:30 pm What's the case against Mac?

Went thru Lucy's ISO, and I'd vote that slot in a hot minute
He's in his wolf range.

He doesn't believe in any of his sr (hasn't moved his vote even tho he said anne cape and I are locked wolves).

Hasnt behaved like town Mac
Does Mac biff it that hard D1 as Maf? :ponder:

Not IME
Yes. He has been outted as maf D1 in like two games I have seen
Can you link those games, so that we may compare & contrast that Mac to this Mac?
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37015

Mac was a wolf and nk N1 because he was outted D1.

Need to find the other game.
And you feel Mac is playing the same way he did during Warhammer?
what do you guys think of this interaction between falcon and sabi
i'm leaning it being nonaligned?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:39 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:37 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:35 pm

you'd be wrong once again lol
BFD, Town are wrong all the time.

What have you done that's the slightest bit Town? In your own words plz
nothing, what have you done that was towny? I think nothing either, am I correct?
Wait, I've got a list of all the towny stuff I've been up to...it's in my other pants, gimme a sec
... lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:39 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:37 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:35 pm

you'd be wrong once again lol
BFD, Town are wrong all the time.

What have you done that's the slightest bit Town? In your own words plz
nothing, what have you done that was towny? I think nothing either, am I correct?
Wait, I've got a list of all the towny stuff I've been up to...it's in my other pants, gimme a sec
... lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:09 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:18 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:08 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:15 pm Honestly the fact Rondo and Mac are questioning my morales right now is fucking infuriating

I DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT.

THERE'S CERTAIN LINES EVEN I DON'T CROSS.
How have you morales been questioned? I missed something
Rondo saying me and scotty were doing scum theater and Mac agreeing wit him that I would use gaslighting as a strat
Is gaslighting actually possible in a game with a written record?

Scum theater accusations hardly seem like a question of morality tho...and honestly, in a game in which lying is part & parcel, morals are already being somewhat bent, no?
lol does wolf falcon here skirt around the part where sabi and scotty were accused of wolf theater because he knows it wasn't true? and then end the second sentence sounding like he's wearing a top hat with a monocle and cane?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:56 pm I don’t like my character in spite of Hot Fuzz being a top 5 movie for me so I’m just gonna roleplay as Miz.
Top 5?

It's funny AF, but it should be nowhere near anybody's Top 5

I am awarding Town points for this absurd take, cuz' would Maf be so brash?
lol
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

@DrWilgy and @falcon45ca and @pyxxy

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
Like I disagree with the votes on you, but I'd not yeet Creature in your place.

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Oh and Wilgy, GTH your town.
would maf falcon be so brash to gth townread jack and wilgy? or is this lack of tmi?
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

@DrWilgy and @falcon45ca and @pyxxy

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
Like I disagree with the votes on you, but I'd not yeet Creature in your place.

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Oh and Wilgy, GTH your town.
would maf falcon be so brash to gth townread jack and wilgy? or is this lack of tmi?
looking at the initial interaction with jack @ wilgy and falcon... and then jack coaxes falcon into "collecting a pelt" and giving reads. not sure I like that for falcon
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:42 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:39 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:08 pm wilgy who are the 2 wagons you'd like to see competing today
Anne by merit of claim dispute with Nook and the odd vote holster I pointed out previously. Also just a feeling of meh on the slot for two cycles. Anne didn't really contribute to the Jack yeet but was cool watching and putting the vote in later on.

Neon by merit of being generally wolfy this cycle. Notice how Neon's reason for voting me isn't "he's aligned with Jack" more so "he's not a TR". It just feels like Neon had to come up with something without actually putting anything into it. Plus there was that earlier qualm with Neons TR list being super weak opening up a strange reverse player soup.

And I mean, Falcon's just now sheeping Seanzie without actually solving himself. I still argue that Falcon not solving the game is a hard wolf tell.

I'd put you, Shia after that, then Nook maybe, but I really think that it's just town Nook.
I sheep all the time, whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?
falcon you know you're gonna have to be put down at some point right
That's not true. Town can win by not lynching town, in fact it's the #1 way to win for Town
well looking at the flips it appears this is already not the case for this game
There's no need to throw good money after bad.

I'm Town, and the only thing scummy about my play re: meta is I slacked off on D2.

That's a hawt garbage reason to SR me, as it's a meta read that ignores other meta signs I've been showing that clearly indicate that I'm town.
dislike that falcon used other peoples' meta reads on him being townie as a reason for me to not distrust him when i have my own meta as well and I dont know what signs falcon showing that clearly indicate that he was town he is referring to. and he doesnt provide any reasons or examples
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 am Fyi, I'm not hard shielding Falcon at this point. But he is the easiest to read of that trio by far and I have a townlean on him and if he really is town, we should be able to know in a phase or two so it's never worth shrug maybe red check yeeting Falcon.
heheheheh, Falcon's town.
pain
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:37 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:34 pm Lilypetal [8]: anne, falcon45ca, obscurity, Ruri, Jackofhearts2005, Neon, pyxxy, DrWilgy

Idt Jack is the only wolf here. I would rather sort inside this wagon.
Why not?

If Lily was a runaway mislynch wagon, it would be easy and beneficial for Maf to stay off.

What were the other votes?
its true that jack wasn't the only wolf on lily wagon. would wolf falcon be trying to get creature looking off this composition since wilgy was wolf (and if falcon was also wolf then all 3 would be there and this is a good redirection for falcon to try to make?) notably of the players alive, myself and nook were not on the lily wagon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sorry. and creature
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:36 pm bout 25 minutes to go:

anne - 3 - Voters: Creature, Porscha, DrWilgy
DrWilgy - 4 - Voters: anne, Neon, Seanzie, Schiavetto
Falcon45ca - 1 - obscurity
NANOOK - 3 - Voters: Ruri, pyxxy, falcon45ca
Schiavetto - 1 - Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Feels like there's a Maf amongst the lead wagons for sure w/ that vote spread
falcon wasn't wrong, and is notably on nook when wilgy quickly responds that he doesnt like the nook wagon and moves to anne.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:35 pm [VOTE: Anne] aubergine

I don't like the Nook wagon still.
Due to composition, or due to Nook?
however, when anne expresses that she'd like to go into falcon and wilgy, falcon fights back strongly with this and then also votes with wilgy without wilgy answering him as to why he doesnt like the nook wagon.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:40 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I can't even tell ya how many times I've heard Maf justify mislynches based off dead Town observations.

At least 3 times, but actually way more
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:40 pm [VOTE: anne] aubergine
pretty bad look for falcon here imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha doing all my homework for me.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:59 pm I love mafia so much dont let me tell you otherwise
Uh oh, Porscha's Maf
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:59 pm I love mafia so much dont let me tell you otherwise
Yeet the UwOoper.
mindmeld that i'm wolf lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:01 pm I just minmelded with Falcon. Weird.
lol forgot th equote where wilgy says he mindmels with falcon there
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm too lazy and busy to write out my case on why Falcon lightly pushing me yesterday fits with my current idea that the woofers would have tried to put feelers out to see if they could get the misexe on me and switched onto wilgy if it became obvious it wasn't going to happen.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:02 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:01 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:00 pm Internet is spotty, I hard claim a joat with a shot left
ell!!!!
@falcon45ca
Hahahaha, Maf never lie...
what was this
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:09 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:12 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:07 pm Meh my first thought is Pyxxy/NANOOK/Porcha/Wilgy probably does have 1 because there's no way that wagon is fucking pure but if NANOOK is town mafia may not care as much and he seems towny so far today.
I would vote Porscha as well
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:28 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
took falcon 20 minutes to swap his snapvote from wilgy to me with little convincing required
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:09 pm Why is Nook still self voting
Because he’s a JeStEr

I voted neon.

7 way tie between anne, jack, lucy, Mac, nook, neon, Porscha

Who wants to consolidate?
My current preference is neon > Porscha > anne > nook > lucy > jack > mac
Mine is Mac > lucy > Nook > neon > jack > Porscha > anne
Hmmmm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:50 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:43 pm I believe I can only post once more. I intent to stick with my vote for many reasons but have no qualms with flipping Porscha either.

Appreciate the work you're doing regardless, Wilgy. I think the biggest thing that would confuse me if you're town is why Wilgy died with a 0/3. Like that's partially why I kind of would expect v!you to push at me a bit.

The only scenario I have to explain that is exactly Porscha wolf since she also focused on Porscha POE a fair bit as did Pyxxy.
But I just don't see you as W :shrug:

Like the chance of W Obs is FAR less likely than I think than W Porscha/Ruri/Neon even Falc at this point.

Again, I do think Lucy and Pyxxy kills served a double purpose of sussing me while outing Porscha opposition. Porscha's immediate going in on me and then reactionary dropping off on me reflects this as well.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:54 pm When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:55 pm I think my legacy should hold good assessment.

TR Nook, no takesy backsey.
Hmmmmmm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:22 pm Also food for thought.

If it is Porscha, Neon isn't a wolf I think.

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.
Hmmmmm
really makes ya's wonders

(wonder what falcon was thinking cuz it just makes him look like he's doing busy work and not actually sharing thoughts)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:42 pm Wilgy is voting me, eh?

Weird
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:53 pm Falc, my gut told me while drunk to sheep Porscha as they had become a point of enlightenment that I'm surprised a religion hasn't been built on.

Now that I am aware, I'm no longer as enticed to join said Porscha devout following, but still think they are town.
See, that's the trick...religion isn't about enlightenment, that's a red herring.

Sheeping Porscha, eh? What was your favorite read of hers?
it feels like at no point has falcon been particularly charitable to me at this point
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:58 pm
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:56 pm I don't think Neon is mafia Wilgs

Ruri I go back and forth tinfoiling
I just don't find a team elsewhere. If Shia/Ruri? Maybe?

Idk Ruri without counter claim, plus the reaction to Nook gimmick.
Do you get towny vibes off Shia? Ruri?
this seems like a weird question for falcon to ask when wilgy is struggling to find a poe that makes sense to him after he has now decided I am town.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:58 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:53 pm Meh. Seanzie wanted DrWilgy dead. I dunno if I should fill his wish or NANOOK's.
Who's Wilgys partner?

Are they on or off his wagon in your mind?
I've asked this question when innocent too but at this point i'm confbiasing because I don't think it's hard to see a potentially falcon / wilgy w/ w world at this point and I want to see reactions, SOOOOOOO to me this comes off as falcon trying to see if creature is noticing him by asking questions to see if he fits into the criteria of creature's answers
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:58 pm

See, that's the trick...religion isn't about enlightenment, that's a red herring.

Sheeping Porscha, eh? What was your favorite read of hers?
The push on me.

It's wrong, but I think it's wrong for the correct reasons. Porscha I think is really trying to solve the more important questions and the reactions I got referring to the suspicion on me my gut screams is towny.

Porscha's take on you is kinda bad, I think. The "you know you'll need to be flipped" is rough but I at least understand someone having this perspective because I know I'll need to be flipped.

Porscha's stance on Ruri I think is better than the stance on you.
I found it odd that she seemed locked jnto town not being able to solve the last Maf w/o my flip.

Like, why couldn't last RD lynch have hit Maf? Or this RD? It struck me as strange
what are you referring to here exactly? I never said that
You didn't say that, it's what I gathered from what you'd said re: my flip being necessary for town win
it was a tongue in cheek joke that i'm tinfoiling you and the comment I had responded to prodded me to reiterate that
It better be, or you'll be hearing from my lawyers
kinda felt like falcon latched onto the comment I made about him "having to be put down at some point" when I had first mentioned that thought, his only response to me was "well other people have meta read me as town so you're forcibly ignoring that!! I have town told!!!" and i'm like "okay but where tho" and he's like "lol idk". the second time i mention the thought he immediately jumps to a pretty serious conclusion without ever asking me where the suspicion comes from, or what i mean exactly, or how serious my remark was, he just takes it 100% serious and this leads me to believe he was paranoid of my read on him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

his passed the reaction test poorly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:04 pm I read the most recent page of Neons ISO, and it's gross
presumably neon mostly pushing for wilgy to go over, but at the very least I dont think neon ever had any days that were super wolfy and I think her mispush onto anne was from town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:19 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:20 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:07 pm Oh are we actually going to kill Wilgy on this day?
Let's kill you first IMO
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

That's an easy wagon for a wolf to push right now, easy with a capital E
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:42 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:22 pm Neon isn't around for much of last RD, and they come outta the gates to push Wilgy?

I... what?

This is actually awful lol.
Nah
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:56 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:37 pm

I... what?

This is actually awful lol.
It's not that bad. I know you've been pushing Wilgy, but you also had like 8 posts last RD. You'd think you'd want to do some solving.

And Wilgy leaves you alive? Why? You can't push his wagon if you're dead
:really: kind of a weak push onto neon's slot and gave her a little dose get voted for statically pushing wilgy.
falcon would you like to re-eval as to why wilgy would keep neon alive there now that he did in fact flip wolf?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:58 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:49 pm Btw Wilgy did try to self pres I literally saw it like a minute before EOD he only switched when it was clear Schia was dying lol.
Town self-pres too.

Tho I'm very OK w/ Wilgy & Porscha flipping.

What if we wagon them both?

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
aaaaaaand before falcon comes in here again talking about how he isn't afraid to bus and wouldn't defend his partners ever, I believe this is him exhibiting that behavior in a way that would be advantageous (oh yeah i'm totally down with wilgy or porscha! AND BY THAT I MEAN ONLY PORSCHA >VOTE)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:37 pm Neon has been calling for Wilgy to get lynched for some time, how come he's left her alive? She seems one of the more vocal ones as well
more pushing from falcon on the "BUT IF WILGY WAS WOLF NEON WOULD BE DEAD SO CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" that just seems like a partner defense
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:59 pm Neon, Wilgy, Porscha are fine wagons for today I think

I will say this, if Neon flips red, I want Obs next.

What's @Creature thinking?
really random post that suddenly includes oscar as a next round lynch target for falcon since he started questioning why oscar was left alive as well. but this is immediately narrowed back down with these:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:04 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:59 pm But Wilgy is literally pushing to kill Neon here. He ain't killing someone he's trying to push on and who he ended on last EOD
Duly noted. It's also the start of the RD...I'll say this, I'd be shocked of one of them isn't Maf.

I'll have to look into Neon & Wilgys ISOs.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:05 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:59 pm But Wilgy is literally pushing to kill Neon here. He ain't killing someone he's trying to push on and who he ended on last EOD
Well, the D6 poll shows he did EOD on Neon...thoughts?
and then yoyo's right back to including oscar as tinfoil when he never bothered to notice oscar as a tinfoil option when lucy said it first and after I echoed it. I can see this as a way for falcon to have reasons for a larger poe today if / when wolf partner wilgy goes over
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

shit forgot that p ost
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:11 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:05 pm
Well, the D6 poll shows he did EOD on Neon...thoughts?
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Like it wouldn't make sense for w!Wilgy to kill Neon when he was set up to start pushing them again coming into today

I've been engaged all game and evaluating. You've seemed to have waken up a bit today but I've already been here and explored angles, including Neon. Im hard locked into Wilgy/Porcha/ NANOOK POE and I think it's just Wilgy/Porcha.
Well, that means our POEs are 66.6% the same.

Just cuz I think you're Town, doesn't mean my tinfoil won't point your way
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:25 pm Neon posted 7 mins after SOD.

If they can be here for the start, they can be here for the end. It's the same time of day.
pulls this as if he wasn't already joking around about how it's annoying to get read for your thread activity zz. uncharitable towards neon for the sake of needing reasons imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:31 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:56 pm If we kill wilgy over my objections and he flips town I get to decide tomorrow lol
Is there a Neon/Wilgy wolf team possibility in your eyes?
why would you ask this when nook literally is simping for wilgy at this moment in time?
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:09 am [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:16 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: ruri] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:32 pm
Falc, what's in your head re Neon vs me?
1 of you 2 is Maf
series of schizo votes that ends up with falcon back to neon/wilgy difference check
followed by immediately voting outside of his difference check onto me with the justification that there are 2 wolves left. I dont' think a townie would generally use this tactic to narrow down a pool of players, but to potentially keep it open
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:07 pm
1 of you 2 is Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
AND YET??
Oh don't act like my votes don't change.

And if 1 of the 2 is Maf, well then there's still another Maf out there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:26 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:04 pm In a world where me and Wilgz are TvT

What is the likelihood of something stupid like Porscha/Falc?

Tin foil time.
Porscha is POE.

Something stupid tinfoil-y would be like, Obs & Ruri
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:04 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
falcon is now kind of holed into forcing me to exist as a big spot in his poe, because when wilgy eventually goes over and flips red, it eliminates his difference check and immediately makes pushing neon impossible.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:17 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:31 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:54 pm When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
like there is no way we are w/w when wilgy was hard trying to get me flipped over him yesterday
to me it felt like he wasn't really trying to get you flipped until i sort of forced him into it..

i mean every time he pushed on you he ended up backing off

i may need to reread some of the interactions but "witty theater" still registers.
yesterday wilgy did not back off. the wagon was like 4 on wilgy 3 on me. it was close. "when you forced him into it"? as in, when you made it clear you thought we were both wolves so wilgy tried to convince you I was in fact a wolf to get the ML on me yesterday before coming into today?
Well, he had little choice, wouldn't you say? He made lots of soft sus on other slots as well, including Ruri & Neon
and so didn't we just see falcon sus the ruri and neon slots as well? neon as a difference check with wilgy and when neon asks if that her and wilgy are tvt then who is poe? he says me, of course, and then says a tinfoil would be obs/ruri. but not me/obs or me/ruri, which is kind of strange when i'm the last remaining person in his poe all together in that scenario.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:24 pm Falcon has spent 7 days voting town lol
That should lock me as Town, Maf falcon is not afraid to bus, he does it a lot
in what i consider likely to not be tmi from nook, but rather nook tr'ing me, in saying that falcon voted town 7 days (since he voted me yesterday).............. falcon gives a response that is fine in verbiage but the tone throws me as it feels lightly panicked. (ftr I do think wolf falcon is willing to bus) but it sorta feels like falcon conveniently kept wilgy in his poe constantly to the point of making him a difference check but never voted him with any seriousness. like... he was perhaps keeping the bussing option open the entire day if he needed to do it. luckily for wilgy, he had some support from others and I think this prevented falcon from hellbussing wilgy b/c it was almost salvageable
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:07 pm
1 of you 2 is Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
AND YET??
Oh don't act like my votes don't change.

And if 1 of the 2 is Maf, well then there's still another Maf out there
yeah ruri or wilgy are maf

*votes porscha umprompted*

"oh dont act like my votes don't change"

>ends up voting me by eod instead of wilgy
My POE was very clearly defined, and frankly I'm pretty sure I was voting Maf at EOD
i'll bring this back up again because falcons' decision making just doesnt make sense to me from town pov, and his response isn't really satisfactory for me either. when I asked him how his actions made sense, he responds with an answer of "you were clearly my poe and I think you're maf still, so it all makes sense" but no not really, since you specifically had a red check between wilgy and neon, which logically I believe most townies would solve between instead of the random outlier, and I believe falcon only took this route as he showed interest in a wilgy/porscha wolf world earlier when it was proposed by - not himelf - but oscar:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:42 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:28 pm

This is what I thought the other day with what Porcha did but I think Wilgy is just outed now

I wouldn't be super shocked if Porscha progression was W/W
To be fair, I also can see Porscha/Wilgy team
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:58 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:49 pm Btw Wilgy did try to self pres I literally saw it like a minute before EOD he only switched when it was clear Schia was dying lol.
Town self-pres too.

Tho I'm very OK w/ Wilgy & Porscha flipping.

What if we wagon them both?

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
both maf have to know wilgy is always dying first before the other. the last wolf has to have a long-con believable poe, with likely one specific person they'd like to try to ML today - and I believe I was the scapegoat for all of it, especially when I've had people's poe's breathing down my neck all game. I don't have a PR, nook didn't touch me, I didn't do much to flip sabi or jack, protected wilgy. almost everyone has more to their vote record and general read to lead them out of poe still. And keeping me alive to defend wilgy until wilgy was gonna go over for sure works, but after the wilgy flip I'm likely the easiest ML... except maybe for falcon.

so I think I will conclude with this: that the wagons should only be between me and falcon today as we both have the least going for us in terms of what makes us defensible townies. additionally, there has been enough suspicion around my slot that even if falcon doesn't go over today, it's probably best to remove me from poe's so the remaining players can make a better informed decision on where to go next.

thanks for reading and don't say I never did anything for ya

Return to “Previous Rackets”