Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 285

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 5]

Post by LordQuas »

Schiavetto wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 pm Now I'm just annoyed. Posting from work, don't expect
LordQuas wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:08 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:58 am While the game seems rather simple on paper for me in a everyone is clear but 2 people let's wrap up the game sort of way, I'd rather just get this done today. Idk why people still put Quas on the PoE list when Schia is out here claiming they're a TA with an inno on Quas.

My main problem with Schia is that they came into the thread and ticked nearly every classic mafia box right away so fast it almost seems too bad to be a wolf because they just seemed they panic'd. But ignoring that it felt like instead of trying to talk over every option they threw every option at the wall to see what would stick. There's a very big difference between wanting to go over why everyone is clear and debate it and slowly debating each read to see if they're pushable and I'm not getting the former here.

With IAWY, they started to pick up the game at a very interesting time that would make sense if you were a wolf thinking you needed to pick up the slack. I still think their push on me was one of the worst parts of their game and it felt entirely opportunistic, and I don't see an Odd-night tracker really fitting a villager role with all these invest powers we have going on.

Kinda wanna talk to Val/Quas la la la
@Chelsea as far as conflicting investigative claims go IAWY's just looks better than schia's because they're literally the same claim and IAWY made it first
Here's the thing: they're not identical, which you and the entire free world save Petit (rip) and newly, Colin, seem fully bent on ignoring. This is our timeline:
I post a track named for absence of speech.
I tag Quas.
I post a track named for failure.
I tag Snow.
Iawy fullclaims ON tracker with visits and results matching my tags.
I fullclaim ON traffic analyst with visits and results matching my own tags, and ask into the existence of disruptive power on the roster.
The only others to join me in that course were Chels, petit, and today Colin.

If you are arguing that my claim is made up, then you are not arguing that I copied Iawys claim after he posted his.
You are arguing that I posted two arbitrary tracks, targeted two arbitrary players, after which Iawy fullclaimed, after which I said "Yeah, let me do this too." You're stopping your inquiry at "Schia posted second" without looking at the actual progression of play around either claim, which - however sloppy you want to say I've been this game (and I have - I'm not out here trying for any awards) - is pisspoor town play, and mirrors the same garbage IBA was slinging when trying to push me with Snow yesterday.

Iawy has not played this game like a town tracker with the results he's claimed. He HAS played this game like a wolf trying to win out a counterclaim.
i don't understand what you're trying to get at here

why can't you just have seen his claim and copied it as a wolf
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

ok question, it is expressly in colin's best interest to keep this game going as long as possible

why should we necessarily trust him on the Val peek
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

n1 deaths

falcon - not wolf
manny - not wolf
pyxxy - doom claimed
chelsea - potentially wolf

of the n1 kills i think chelsea is much much much more likely to be the wolf kill. Falcon and manny seemed like weird kills from wolves if thats the case

possible that she's a wolf though yes and maybe worth re evaling if game state calls for it
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

... i think sleep and mech for a night might be +ev
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

i can give either iawy or schia double actions

if both are town we can probably just lock the game. Hell if ONE is town we can maybe just lock the game

if wolf is in iawy/schia then the game would be forced into a guaranteed 50/50 which should lock it

if the wolf ISN'T in iawy/schia then they would clear eachother

i think it actually forces wolf (barring having mech answers which i see no indication of from the actions this game. No roleblocks floating around unaccounted etc) to kill into schia/iawy REGARDLESS of their alignment or they just lose which doesn't sound that bad

plus i can give one of schia/iawy a bonus action which if wolves lose pure WIFOM 50/50 as well lets them clear a player outside 100% (in val/me/chelsea) which almost certainly locks game as well

it doesn't sound that bad
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:16 am i can give either iawy or schia double actions

if both are town we can probably just lock the game. Hell if ONE is town we can maybe just lock the game

if wolf is in iawy/schia then the game would be forced into a guaranteed 50/50 which should lock it

if the wolf ISN'T in iawy/schia then they would clear eachother

i think it actually forces wolf (barring having mech answers which i see no indication of from the actions this game. No roleblocks floating around unaccounted etc) to kill into schia/iawy REGARDLESS of their alignment or they just lose which doesn't sound that bad

plus i can give one of schia/iawy a bonus action which if wolves lose pure WIFOM 50/50 as well lets them clear a player outside 100% (in val/me/chelsea) which almost certainly locks game as well

it doesn't sound that bad
things that would fuck it up

--Ninja: Check who has been seen at nights? As this would block that. I think most people have been
--Roleblocker: Afaik nobody has an unaccounted for roleblock floating around right which considering how many actions and nights there have been this seems highly unlikely to be the case
--Potentially KP action on IAWY/Schia: Highly unlikely as we have no unaccounted for kills
--Redirector: Did we ever figure out what the deal was for Colin stuff

I can't see anything else being noticeably bad
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

mung also already flipped with a ninja so doubly unlikely thats the case
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

i boost IAWY/schia

they check eachother the one w/ extra action checks one of val/chelsea because actually i can't be a wolf from anyones POV unless there's two wolves left at this point

if wolves don't kill in 50/50
--if wolf is IAWY/schia
----outed by 50/50, goes to 50/50 with f4 +colin (hmm not that useful)
--if wolf is NOT IAWY/schia
----schia/IAWY cleared, and last wolf is outed 100%

if wolves DO kill in 50/50
--if wolf is in IAWY/schia
----goes to 1/3 but we probably kill the other
----50/50 that we get to clear val/chelsea and it goes to a 50/50. otherwise its just a 1/3 which is bad because we prolly kill the other and lose

ech if we had one more for parity this would be mech locked but i think @ColinIsCool said that he doesn't count for parity so wcyd

nothing i'm missing right? Seems bad to do it considering we have 2 lunches most of the time at the moment
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:29 am i boost IAWY/schia

they check eachother the one w/ extra action checks one of val/chelsea because actually i can't be a wolf from anyones POV unless there's two wolves left at this point

--if wolf is IAWY/schia

----50/50 that we get to clear val/chelsea and it goes to a 50/50. otherwise its just a 1/3 which is bad because we prolly kill the other and lose

ech if we had one more for parity this would be mech locked but i think @ColinIsCool said that he doesn't count for parity so wcyd

nothing i'm missing right? Seems bad to do it considering we have 2 lunches most of the time at the moment

Spoiler: show
definitely not this holy shit
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 am
Schiavetto wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 pm Now I'm just annoyed. Posting from work, don't expect
Chelsea wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:58 am While the game seems rather simple on paper for me in a everyone is clear but 2 people let's wrap up the game sort of way, I'd rather just get this done today. Idk why people still put Quas on the PoE list when Schia is out here claiming they're a TA with an inno on Quas.

My main problem with Schia is that they came into the thread and ticked nearly every classic mafia box right away so fast it almost seems too bad to be a wolf because they just seemed they panic'd. But ignoring that it felt like instead of trying to talk over every option they threw every option at the wall to see what would stick. There's a very big difference between wanting to go over why everyone is clear and debate it and slowly debating each read to see if they're pushable and I'm not getting the former here.

With IAWY, they started to pick up the game at a very interesting time that would make sense if you were a wolf thinking you needed to pick up the slack. I still think their push on me was one of the worst parts of their game and it felt entirely opportunistic, and I don't see an Odd-night tracker really fitting a villager role with all these invest powers we have going on.

@Chelsea as far as conflicting investigative claims go IAWY's just looks better than schia's because they're literally the same claim and IAWY made it first
Here's the thing: they're not identical, which you and the entire free world save Petit (rip) and newly, Colin, seem fully bent on ignoring. This is our timeline:
I tag Quas.
I tag Snow.
I fullclaim ON traffic analyst with visits and results matching my own tags, and ask into the existence of disruptive power on the roster.

If you are arguing that my claim is made up, then you are not arguing that I copied Iawys claim after he posted his.
You are arguing that I posted two arbitrary tracks, targeted two arbitrary players, after which Iawy fullclaimed, after which I said "Yeah, let me do this too." You're stopping your inquiry at "Schia posted second" without looking at the actual progression of play around either claim, which - however sloppy you want to say I've been this game (and I have - I'm not out here trying for any awards) - is pisspoor town play, and mirrors the same garbage IBA was slinging when trying to push me with Snow yesterday.

Iawy has not played this game like a town tracker with the results he's claimed. He HAS played this game like a wolf trying to win out a counterclaim.

Because the names and results were hinted before Iawy claimed anything at all. I crumbed with the two songs with the two targets' names, Iawy gives his fullclaim with my same two targets, I give my fullclaim with my two targets.
If you follow the actual timeline of the claims, start to finish, and you're arguing that I somehow peered into the future to copy him with my crumbs.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

In any case when this game is finished I never want to see the word "crumb" again
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:22 pm
Valentine wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:07 pm i’ve arbitrarily decided iawy is probably a wolf because it just feels more like he saw the crumbs or rolecopped or something schia and decided to Steal The Crumbs

maybe in sympathetic rn to the like ... energy i guess schia has even if it’s different than what i previously experienced

like i guess the game makes more sense that way ? idk schia like choosing to willfully copy someone’s results as wolf would be so goofy and they could just like abandon their crumbs

wifom blah blah
If the choice is between solely me and Schia, then that’s one thing. Banking your entire game on me being smart enough to pick up on an invest town breadcrumbing, correctly deduce not only that it is breadcrumbing but that it is explicitly breadcrumbing an invest role - and not only that, but that it is an invest role with an odd-night restriction - and not only THAT, but gambke that the Snow check was “Failure” because of a potential RB situation, not because of seeing them as non-town or seeing them targeting someone who died (as I would in this theory assume Schia is tracker as that’s what I claimed to preemptively CC him)

Well that’s putting too much credit on my shoulders when we’ve already established in both this game and beyond that I am extremely oblivious to ‘obvious’ things and am bad at noticing breadcrumbs. It requires me to be a god-tier wolf who actively bussed all of his teammates either directly or passively, and sussed out 95% of Schia’s laid breadcrumbs and beat him to the punch with a fake claim that contains specific info (being RBed when targeting Snow) that I can’t have obtained without having targeted her myself with an action

Regardless of what you think of us, Quas is mechanically town - either Schia is town and telling the truth, which clears Quas, or Schia mafia, which obviously means that Quas can’t also be mafia with just 1 left. My claim and my alignment don’t matter for the purposes of that since Schia’s directly clears him whereas mine just says he didn’t carry the NK on N1
This is egregious.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

"I'm not smart enough to have done that" You absolutely are, and a big part of early positioning on your slot from me (&Wind, may his memory be a blessing) was that while it was EXTREMELY unlikely for you to flip mafia, nothing from you has been disqualifying.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

You know what Schia? You win a car.
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

Schiavetto wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:49 am
LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 am

I tag Quas.
I tag Snow.

Because the names and results were hinted before Iawy claimed anything at all. I crumbed with the two songs with the two targets' names, Iawy gives his fullclaim with my same two targets, I give my fullclaim with my two targets.
If you follow the actual timeline of the claims, start to finish, and you're arguing that I somehow peered into the future to copy him with my crumbs.
that seems vaguely like a stretch but ill get to this more in depth in a bit
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 163

Post by ColinIsCool »

LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:29 am i boost IAWY/schia

--if wolf is IAWY/schia

I don’t know if I count for parity or not. My wincon has nothing to do with who else wins though.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

LordQuas wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:03 am ok question, it is expressly in colin's best interest to keep this game going as long as possible

why should we necessarily trust him on the Val peek
True but I am 0/3 and today Valentine didn’t even get into the hood so I don’t think there’s a scenario where I can accomplish my wincon unless we no lynch which I am not voting for so
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: inawordyes] aubergine
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

[VOTE: iawy] aubergine

i town based on other stuff hehe
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:58 am https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... y-Delights
Same shit.
Hi hello we are effectively in a F3 kingmaker scenario with bonus spectators

Are you going to seriously sit here and say that I am playing this the same way I did in Culinary Delights? Because it should be very obvious that I am not mafia here because I would actually know what to do right now if I was
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

[VOTE: Schia] aubergine

I refuse to die and lose us the game
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I have consistently rallied town and been one of if not the overall most-consistently gamesolving player in this whole game. The only reason I am getting votes is because Schia breadcrumbed first, but I have done everything right this game and chopping me is voting for us to lose the game

I don't have the ability to be here for EoD and that makes me extremely upset, but what's more upsetting is that this game frustratingly started, bountifully continued, and is going to tragically end with the town paranoidly-tinfoiling me as mafia the moment I am not around, and you are handing the game to mafia because of it
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I am not the vote today, a Iawy chop is the worst-possible decision that can be made this entire game and that is on you guys when I have proven myself town by my attitude and my effort
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Inawordyes has died. Inawordyes was...

I Know There's An Answer - The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Now what can you tell them
And what can you say that won't make them defensive
I know there's an answer
I know now but I have to find it by myself

On odd nights you may target a player to learn who they visited.

Town

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ColinIsCool has exited the game. ColinIsCool was...

Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) - Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building

Each night you must target a player who will join you in a private chat. If you can persuade that person to tell you their role you receive one point. You will win the game once you get three points. You won't know whether they have or not until you win or die.

Independent

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NIGHT 5 HAS BEGUN

Night 5 ends at 7:00PM EST on Thursday, November 10. Please submit your night actions by 30 minutes prior to this time.

@Chelsea
@ColinIsCool
@hollowkatt
@Inawordyes
@LordQuas
@Schiavetto
@Valentine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [NIGHT 5]

Post by Marmot »

Valentine has died. Valentine was...

Bachelorette - Björk - Homogenic

Leave me now, return tonight

Before day's end, you may select a player who ended the day with their vote on you. Their vote will not count, and at the end of the following night, they will learn your role. The second time this happens with the same voter, they will also learn your alignment.

Town

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DAY 6 HAS BEGUN

It is now F3, which also means that it is LYLO. Votes are locked today. As such, instead of voting in the poll, you will "vote" in thread using the vote tags as follows.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Day 6 ends at 7:00PM EST on Saturday, November 12. Day 6 will end early if a player reaches 2 votes (aka that player is hammered).

@Chelsea
@hollowkatt
@LordQuas
@Schiavetto
@Valentine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:02 pm sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying
it's funny because I've laughed at the start of every phase so this makes sense
Chelsea
The Mark

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 6]

Post by Chelsea »

Also a new game I want to play comes out tomorrow so if we could just chop chop that'd be great B)
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

yeah i'm just waiting on the poll
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

though if you wanna selfvote that couldn't hurt
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

We vote in thread no poll.

oooo you self vote and I self vote?

Trust?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:13 pm We vote in thread no poll.

Trust?
yeah, you know, for the drama
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:14 pm
Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:13 pm We vote in thread no poll.

Trust?
yeah, you know, for the drama
Promise I'll do it if you will <3

Wait, is that considered throwing since we're both conf to each other *think*
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

no, i insist, ladies first
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Are we gonna do like, the whole back and forth thing or make one giant case on each other and call it a day
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Up to Quas tbh
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Like frankly I think there's enough game content here for him to realize exactly what happened, slap his vote on you, and end what's been an entertaining but completely nauseating game experience
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

but
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

sometimes people like to be difficult.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Yeah, I don't think this game really needs that much explaining given it is mech conf villager and well, you but if Quas wants to go through the whole stick that he knows I hate to make me suffer a bit longer I'll do it.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:22 pm sometimes people like to be difficult.
This is Quas we're talking about
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I just wanna play Tactics Ogre: Reborn
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:23 pm Yeah, I don't think this game really needs that much explaining given it is mech conf villager and well, you but if Quas wants to go through the whole stick that he knows I hate to make me suffer a bit longer I'll do it.
"mech conf"
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

There we go using those words again
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

They're very good words, I take them at great value. Hopefully Quas does too.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:23 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:22 pm sometimes people like to be difficult.
This is Quas we're talking about
Moose would never

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”