Host mod dead spec
55%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 106

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d3

Post by falcon45ca »

Hmmmm....Creature & screen were back and forth, and tied at times near EOD, lily was off on a vanity wagon and didn't seem to give a fuck about that one, and they were around as well
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: lily] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha had lily as a SR, and risiin questions porscha on how serious those reads are...porscha also mentioned being able to find lily if she was town, and it doesn't seem she ever did.

Then D1 has very close wagons, and a tie was def possible, but lily goes on a vanity...does it seem like she's that worried about ties there?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:15 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:11 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:03 am Ehh... I've made backwards progress.

I am no longer so convinced Neon's kill says much about Rising.

In a w!rising world, wolves know Neon's check is fake, and if they didn't kill Neon, the question "why didn't Neon die?" would have been the main point of discussion, which would have forced Neon\Rising into the spotlight. Neon would have probably outed that she just RB'd Rising so it isn't a hard clear, and we all would have probably come to the conclusion that Rising is a wolf, since otherwise one of Neon or Rising would've been NK'd. This ends almost always with Rising being the elim.

So what other option would a w!Rising team have, other than to kill Neon and hope that it makes it look like wolves believed Neon's claim?

Now, I want to make sure it is clear, I am NOT saying that this is evidence of w!Rising, instead, I think Neon's clear is not evidence of t!Rising, and the NK is Rising-alignment agnostic.

Which is kind of unfortunate because it does make the game much harder.

And before y'all try to make out like I'm trying to widen the PoE, I am doing that, but only because I am not convinced of my current solve, and so am doing due-diligence in F5.
Neon this is why you tell town as much as you can about your checks when you out them, or at least before the EOD, cuz now we're in speculation city
I don't think we are in speculation city about Neon's action. I think it is almost certain that Neon RB'd Rising night 1, and that was her "soft clear", which does give a little weight to town!Rising, and if they are wolf, they are likely wolf with someone who was in a better thread position than Rising was in after d1.
Her roleblock does not stop factional abilities, we are in spec city.
Hmm... so it doesn't...
Thoughts on Lily thinking a tie would be a no lynch? Do you believe her?
I believe her, but as I've already explained, I don't think that says much about her alignment.

To me the question is if town!Lily would have switched to Screen or screamed as the thread to get someone to move to Wilgy. idk what I think about that yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:50 pm Hmmmm....Creature & screen were back and forth, and tied at times near EOD, lily was off on a vanity wagon and didn't seem to give a fuck about that one, and they were around as well
I believe creature had the same problem where if I voted screen it tied the wagon and I thought it would result in no elim so I voted vanity

I definitely gave a fuck tho
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@falcon45ca why isn't in sean + wilgy?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:21 pm @falcon45ca why isn't in sean + wilgy?
Do you think I don't see that pairing? I've been pretty vocal about it I feel
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think it's Rising.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:56 pm I think it's Rising.
Elaborate
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:09 am
risiinq- wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:57 am i misread srceenplay tho, i have no idea what went wrong there

i don't think lily moving her vote was bad for her but i am curious why after being called out on that she has spent a few posts defending herself from specifically that

btw @Lilypetal can u lmk ur claim more clearly? i never got it

like, u detected a post with lie detector and got no result

and then u turned vt

so did u know u were like a 1-shot lie detector?
Don't do this. @Lilypetal be careful. I didn't know this until yesterday but scum has a flavor vig, which can easily lose us the game if anyone fullclaims.
where does it say this?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i think i'm near omgus-ing seanzie.

i can see the seanzie/wilgy world rn
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

risiinq- wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:49 pm
risiinq- wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:57 am i misread srceenplay tho, i have no idea what went wrong there

i don't think lily moving her vote was bad for her but i am curious why after being called out on that she has spent a few posts defending herself from specifically that

and then u turned vt

Don't do this. @Lilypetal be careful. I didn't know this until yesterday but scum has a flavor vig, which can easily lose us the game if anyone fullclaims.
where does it say this?
Nanook told us so in wolf chat.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:08 pm
risiinq- wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:49 pm

and then u turned vt

where does it say this?
Nanook told us so in wolf chat.
I read it in the OP, while reading back re: ties this game.

It is interesting you went to it quite quickly, but I'd say it's NAI in and of itself
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

risiinq- wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:50 pm i think i'm near omgus-ing seanzie.

i can see the seanzie/wilgy world rn
Why is Lily town? Why am I town?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think I'm at Lily>Wilgy>Rising>Falcon.

If I'm wrong on Falcon, sorry. I am also kind of okay giving Rising a pass today, even though I don't think they're beyond reproach.

Lily/Wilgy do fit as a team. I think Lily/Rising is more likely than Wilgy/Rising (even though idk why? It just feels more right), so I'd prefer Lily but am okay staying on Wilgy right now to consolidate votes.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

It seems bery likely that Rising will be the deciding vote, so @risiinq- I am an open book, come find me and let me help you find Falcon too.

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:31 am It seems bery likely that Rising will be the deciding vote, so @risiinq- I am an open book, come find me and let me help you find Falcon too.
can you explain your falcon townread to me?

hopefully specifically, its fine if its not tryhard but yes i do need to find people
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

(ping me when you do so or i might not see it ty)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:36 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:31 am It seems bery likely that Rising will be the deciding vote, so @risiinq- I am an open book, come find me and let me help you find Falcon too.
can you explain your falcon townread to me?

hopefully specifically, its fine if its not tryhard but yes i do need to find people
Falcon doesn't like wolfing. It makes him uncomfortable having to lie and make stuff up. He can do it to a degree, but ime when he does, his posts ring hallow and you can catch him clearly feeling uncomfortable about pushes and things. I don't feel that at all here. Read his ISO, not for content, but for comfort level.

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i shoudl say that falcon's constant solving this phase has made them look really towny, like they've been considering many worldviews. i'll go check this comfortable-ness tell ig
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

k, can you tell me why you think lily/wilgy fit tgt as a team?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:49 am
k, can you tell me why you think lily/wilgy fit tgt as a team?
I think it is wholeheartedly possibly that Lily used the tie last night as an excuse to save Wilgy, whom before when I was strongly pushing against a screen elim, Wilgy kind of needed to be bussed until that opportunity presented itself.

Aside from that, it is more about independent scumreads on each one along with a social clear on Falcon and feeling just kinda meh about the idea of you being scum.

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

can you talk about why you feel meh on me being scum more? cuz i felt like that post about me being the deciding vote was a bit tmi-ing on me being town when you were previously genuinely sussing my slot and now you're "fine" with it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I thought more about the Lily/WIlgy thing, and I think the game is just over.

Let's look at Lily's D3. To set the scene remember that we just had EoD2 where it was Wilgy/Screen, and Lily "really wanted Wilgy to go over" and I tied it, and Lily moved to Screen.
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:13 pm sean is probably the clearest wolf from eod lol
So Lily thinks I'm a wolf. Why would my EoD be wolfy? It makes sense in a Seanzie/Wilgy world, but really doesn't in any other world (at least at a level 1 level, but regardless)
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:28 pm Lily run by me your suspicion on me again, you disliked my views on your progression yes?

Falcon, you too. Why was I voted?

Screen I guess I get, but what prompted the other suspicion on me?
I mean i was a day 1 read. Nothing really set in stone, but I disliked how you handled your read on me. I do find it super suspicious that seanzie saved you though lol

either way I'm most likely voting seanzie today.
Now this is how LIly treats Wilgy, the person whom Lily wanted dead D2 and the person that in any reasonable world town!Lily would assume was my partnert from EoD2. They do throw in the "I do find it suspicious that Seanzie saved you though", but otherwise this is a MAJOR 180 on Wilgy, brushing off their earlier suspicion as if it was nothing, and not expressing any major suspicion (aside from a little tying of me and Wilgy together)
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:26 pm [VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
Okay, votes me, still seems locked into thinking I must be wolf based off EoD2 without considering Wilgy at all.
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:16 pm Does seem to be Sean falcon though.
Woah there! Falcon? Uh.... what happened to Wilgy? How does my EoD2 make sense as wolfy with this team? Is this just OMGUS on Falcon, or... could it be... they want to win today...?
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:10 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm

It was the responsible town thing to do after you put us to a tie 3 minutes before eod
Why is a tie an issue?
I was under the impression a tie would mean no one dies, no?

How I see it is you voted screen forcing it to 3-3

Eod was inactive and I was the only one there to stop it so in my eyes you were either hardcore griefing or a wolf. I was forced to vote screen despite TRing him to break the tie. You then used me swapping my vote to justify your vote. Just bad stuff lol

And then if you were town you would enter today voting me so you voting Snow is incredibly weird and almost outing. Why didn't you enter the day sus of me?
Were you on me prior to Screen?
Yes. I think had you died the game would be solved lol
Don't understand this one. You'd be saying the same thing about Screen had I flipped.
I thought screen was town so if you died me screen snow alive it's just falcon sean

Or u flip wolf kill Sean-> falcon game ends
Absolutely no paranoia about Wilgy here aside from a little forgotten thought at the end that they have to consider a world where Wilgy is wolf. They went from wanting Wigly dead D2 to this.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:28 pm That makes sense I suppose.

I just started on Lily ISO, but I'm just hung up on something.

Does Sean honestly believe in a Lily/Wilgy team? Sean's position right now is somewhat silly. If they are town and suspecting me, my teammate would have to be Falcon who they are hard town reading. Doesn't make sense.
Now here's Wilgy... did they ever actually ISO Lily? It seems like this is an excuse to try to keep pressure on me and off Lily.
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:02 am anyway we all agree sean is 100% outed scum so let's just vote there first anyway
Still hasn't considered a Sean/Wilgy team even though that was the whole premise of them thnking I was outed scum based on EoD2.

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's a wrap folks. This is a wolf. Wilgy is their partner. They want to win today, which is why Lily has insta-dropped all sus of Wilgy and is now gunning for me and solely me (because Falcon isn't a miselim I will allow, so they have little choice but to push here).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:04 am can you talk about why you feel meh on me being scum more? cuz i felt like that post about me being the deciding vote was a bit tmi-ing on me being town when you were previously genuinely sussing my slot and now you're "fine" with it
I didn't really sus your slot. I said that to see how people would react, but almost no one reacted.

Anyways, at some point earlier in the game I suspected you, but I don't anymore. It's not TMI to notice that Lily and Wilgy are always going to vote together, and to know that I am almost always going to try to vote with Falcon because they are the one I trust, and I am 99.9% sure Lily and Wilgy will vote either me or Falcon, and I don't want to vote you, so there will almost always be a cross here between the four of us, and your vote will be the tiebreaker. I see how you could try to think of that as TMI, but I don't actually assume anything about your alignment here, just that your vote is the only one that I don't really know approximately where it will land yet.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

The play today is Wilgy. Lily makes sense as their partner, and so does Sean, tho I'd say to a smaller extent.

Almost all feasible worldviews hinge upon Wilgy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I have to trust somebody this RD, and it's risiin. He's not as clear as I'd like tbh, but I have to start somewhere.

My POE has 2/3 in Wilgy, Lily and Sean, and based off EOD, it's Wilgy that should be first. Whomever his teammate is is gonna push for the other one to flip first, ie Sean is gonna want Lily if he's W, and Lily is gonna want Sean if she's W, so our best strat is my mind is Wilgy first.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 am I have to trust somebody this RD, and it's risiin. He's not as clear as I'd like tbh, but I have to start somewhere.

My POE has 2/3 in Wilgy, Lily and Sean, and based off EOD, it's Wilgy that should be first. Whomever his teammate is is gonna push for the other one to flip first, ie Sean is gonna want Lily if he's W, and Lily is gonna want Sean if she's W, so our best strat is my mind is Wilgy first.
It is true that I want Lily first, but I am like 98% convinced on the team at this point, so I am okay with Wilgy first.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 am I have to trust somebody this RD, and it's risiin. He's not as clear as I'd like tbh, but I have to start somewhere.

It is true that I want Lily first, but I am like 98% convinced on the team at this point, so I am okay with Wilgy first.
That's fair, cuz equally W Sean wanting T Lily flip, so too does T Sean want W Lily
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm going to laugh if its Falcon/Rising and I'm just here 3rd wolfing

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@risiinq- you haven't voted yet. It's okay, but I just wanted to make sure you're aware that EoD is later today (in about 5.5 hours), so I want to make sure you do vote before then.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:09 pm I'm going to laugh if its Falcon/Rising and I'm just here 3rd wolfing
:smoky:

I won't find it funny if you & risiin are wolves...I'll be pissed.

Like, sure I'll get over it, but I'll be hella mad for at least an hour or two
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 96

Post by DrWilgy »

Good hello. Been swamped. Will try to be here after doc appointment.

Will be around EoD at least and will try to save myself.

Re: Falcon about meta, I agree. You are in Y Meta. Very much so and it's making me doubt things. For my meta read to be off one of these 3 must be true.

1. I'm wrong, you've broken meta and gratz.

2. I'm wrong about the Lily/Seanzie dif check.

3. I'm wrong about Ris.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d2

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:13 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:15 pm I think I'm down to kill In sean/wilgy

now that I think about it sean comes into the day with an awful analysis of spew that he should be better than to do and he spearheaded the creature yeet

wilgy feels a lot like in hot fuzz, specifically when he pushed on me it felt incredibly in bad faith and when I pushed back he instantly stopped pressuring me which in retrospect makes him look super fucking wolfy
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:13 pm I think Sean has been very towny these past 2 pages
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:16 pm @Lilypetal tldr from today plz?

Was renfest weekend and I'm recovering from alcoholism and too long being outdoors in the cold.
Uh idek tbh

Neon wants to resolve day 1 cw

I got pushed by falcon Sean

Screen and rising exist?
About it
TRing Sean despite being pushed by them. Fair, I get that. So then they flip their TR to SR based off the vote tie at EOD....but that only makes Sean a wolf if Wilgy is a wolf, something that disappeared this RD
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:54 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine

Gonna sit here and if u wanna cw there u go

Won't be here for eod
Oh but guess what? They DID manage to be around at EOD, in fact right in the nick of time

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:16 pm Does seem to be Sean falcon though.
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:28 pm That makes sense I suppose.

I just started on Lily ISO, but I'm just hung up on something.

Does Sean honestly believe in a Lily/Wilgy team? Sean's position right now is somewhat silly. If they are town and suspecting me, my teammate would have to be Falcon who they are hard town reading. Doesn't make sense.
I mean where else can they feasibly go? It's f5 and they got played by neon so snow is locked town. If you're town then they have to go you or me and they obviously think it'll be a harder time getting me over for some reason so they vote you. The only world falcon/Sean can create is either a teammate + one of us or us together and Sean has picked us together. It's laughable but I don't blame them cuz they're boxed tf in
Risiin is not locked town, and there's no reason to have thought this based off Neon's flip...a roleblocker who can't stop factional abilities is hardly locked.

Sean also did not consider him lock town, just likely town, based off being RBd by Neon.

Also, if Wilgy is Town...why does Sean do anything at EOD? Screen town, Wilgy town...there's no reason for Maf to have moved at all and put sus on their slot
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*yawn*

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

hello
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:32 pmhello
Hello!

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

bonjour
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello!

Done being stabbed by my doctor.

I'm having the same feeling about me being wrong on Falc like I had re Jay afew games ago that turned out to be correct. I'm going to likely not end on Falc.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:23 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:10 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm

Why is a tie an issue?
I was under the impression a tie would mean no one dies, no?

How I see it is you voted screen forcing it to 3-3

Eod was inactive and I was the only one there to stop it so in my eyes you were either hardcore griefing or a wolf. I was forced to vote screen despite TRing him to break the tie. You then used me swapping my vote to justify your vote. Just bad stuff lol

And then if you were town you would enter today voting me so you voting Snow is incredibly weird and almost outing. Why didn't you enter the day sus of me?
Were you on me prior to Screen?
Yes
Oh, I thought this was to me, but yes Lily was on Wilgy prior to Screen.

@DrWilgy I still haven't seen what spat is supposed to clear you/Lily.
Mainly this:
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:58 am oh he is playing very close to how he did in that reanimators game ur right
But he's a TR? It's like you threw it out there just to make content and then realized Oops! It's NAI, oh wait it's W.
oh you're wolfing again
omgus?
i dunno your post just felt kinda forced like

i put out a tr basd on recent experiences with creature

sean counters with oh actually creature's play here more closely mirrors his wolf games here u go look at it

i read the wolf game and go oh shit you're right!

i vote creature

"but he's a TR" makes no sense to say because obviously I have seen evidence and changed my read accordingly
I'd be hard pressed to believe you think Lily and I are aligned after Lily goes in on me like so.
Uhh... did you quote the right post? Lily saying that "your posts just felt kinda forced" doesn't exactly scream "must be unteamed"?
That's just when it started. Lily's been following the same argument on me for a minute now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:28 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:30 pm Yeah, Wilgys pretty much outted I'd say
You were voting me before the EoD debacle, so clearly your reasoning is false.
Desired a moment to ensure that I'm not conf biasing into your vote and instead of solving you're like 'nah outed wolf clearly'
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:58 pm we need to not tie lol
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:59 pm [VOTE: screen] aubergine

dont want tie
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:04 pm Screen (4): neon, lily, risiinq, sean
Wilgy (2): screen, falcon
Not voting (1): wilgy
There's no reason at all for this to have happened unless Wilgy is Maf.
Or you were voting me, Screen needed to save themselves and Lily didn't trust the tie? Hmmm????
You weren't outted when I was voting you. EOD thp, that was very outting, and it should be clear as day
More bs and you know it. You can say 'outted outted' without reason until you are blue and it doesn't make it an actual statement. Town Falcon 100% would be weighing the Lily/Seanzie team here.
I mean, tbf you seem to not be considering a lily team at all?
How's coming to the conclusion that you/Lily are a dif check not considering Lily?

If it's Lily, there's a good chance I've miscleared Ris at this point. I think that makes the most sense here.
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

let's just vote sean here and go to f3 pls
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:50 pm let's just vote sean here and go to f3 pls
:shrug: I'm clearly town and you're clearly partners with Wilgy (you never did answer what happened to your sus on Wilgy or how I make sense partnered with anyone other than Wilgy btw).

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:42 pm The WaGoNoMiCs argument is bad and will stay bad.
Spelling words with mixed caps and lower cases doesn't make it invalid.

You don't look at wagon patterns when hunting wolves eh? Interesting
No, but it being your entire argument and case is weak.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:55 pm Why are ties bad?

Well, if your wolf teammate is one of the wagons, yeah.

There's no reason a tie was anti-town last RD, except if Wilgy is Maf.
So you don't believe Lily's claim that they thought a tie would be a no lynch? Or do you believe Lily and think that it makes it scumsided to avoid a no lynch?
There is a third possibility, that Lily used the tie as an excuse to do something they thought they would look townie while also saving a partner
Kinda wild. Idk, I feel that a feign of ignorance on the rules may go against the spirit of the game? Like feels like that'd come from outside the game, but alas it's not an unreasonable conclusion.
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:51 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:50 pm let's just vote sean here and go to f3 pls
:shrug: I'm clearly town and you're clearly partners with Wilgy (you never did answer what happened to your sus on Wilgy or how I make sense partnered with anyone other than Wilgy btw).
this aint ur town game I respect your town game a lot more than this lol

I am saying kill you and then resolve wilgy/falcon in f3. It could be wilgy yeah but he seemed way more inquisitive and solvey than falcon prior, I do think he can be your partner though
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

The only thing that is giving me pause on my solve is the fact that Ris kind of feels disconnected from the game.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:51 pm
this aint ur town game I respect your town game a lot more than this lol

I am saying kill you and then resolve wilgy/falcon in f3. It could be wilgy yeah but he seemed way more inquisitive and solvey than falcon prior, I do think he can be your partner though
You don't know me, please don't pretend to.

You still aren't addressing the issue. Explain how my EoD2 makes any sense unless it is exactly Seanzie/Wilgy. Because earlier today you somehow went from heavily suspecting Wilgy D2, to more-or-less dropping that and pushing Seanzie/Falcon, even though the main reason you were pushing me over makes no sense in a Seanzie/Falcon world.

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

also you voting wilgy over me signals to me that the team is you/falcon or if you want to say ris isn't locktown which fair it could very well be you and ris

Return to “Previous Rackets”