Host mod dead spec
55%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 96

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d3

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:16 pm votes arent locked right?
I sure hope not.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d1

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:28 pm Ris spends alot of time D1 mulling over Porscha.
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:28 am
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:45 pm anyway porscha is already obv town lol i did it porscha i found u !!!
....maybe

i think i kinda agree

at least

i think porscha's later posts have been better

my judgement on an opener doesnt rly matter in the long run anyways
Ultimately ends with a TR on Porscha/Neon
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:26 am porscha and neon are my temp town rn

neon bc of vibecheck - they're the one who feels the most comfortable in thread at all times imo

porscha partly bc of vibecheck, ig

i rmb there were a few posts i thought looked like v!porscha

granted i haven't actually played with w!porscha, but yea
And a slight green on Falc
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:28 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:34 am
Neon wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:05 am
srceenplay wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 pm Anyone want to snowball thoughts/ideas?
Always
Same...but what are screens thoughts?

They've got a "feels" vote on Sean, and also tossed in risiing as a teammate...then some stuff about how Maf want Town second guessing themselves...OK.

And then a comment on Lily not being worth a vote for...well, who knows cuz' screen doesn't say
i think it was this one tbh, looking at their iso now it's not as good as i thought it was fsr, but this commentary + sass was nice to see
And Sean,
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:39 am my seanzie snapread is town bc mindmeld and bc how he's solving

gud huge post -> gud 180

not banking on it though
I would like to point out that the reads all feel really waffley.
risiinq- wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:50 am level 1 world is something like screen snow

but i kinda think they're just confusing villagers
can u like... elaborate on this more? i kinda feel like i havent seen a lot of concrete reads from u
First and only real interaction with Lily. (also Ris hasn't interacted with me either, suppose I wasn't around much d2, so maybe this means nothing re Lily.)

Contributed to screenplay wagon
risiinq- wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:44 am
risiinq- wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:59 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:57 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:26 pm i think i also did park my vote on srceen b4 i left and iirc it was a competing wagon? but eod was so inactive i dont know what that says
I like voting screen, but I wouldn't say they were a strong wagon...I don't belive there was ever more than 2 votes on their slot IIRC
i mean... were there any competing wagons then
At EOD? Yes there were

Interesting to note that you claim that screen was a competing wagon, and then question if there were any competing wagons

[VOTE: risiin] aubergine
hm? wdym?

i say that i thought that srceen was a competing wagon iirc, you say there were never more than 2 votes on them (which really is not enough)

and then i question if there were any at all in that case
Last thing of interest was Falcon voting for some contrary statements.

~~~

There's not much from the ISO, but I think that furthers the idea that Ris wouldn't kill Neon here. I think Ris's iso is decently weak in the sense that there isn't much hunting being done. Not much to invalidate the Falcon/Ris theory I spoke about previously, but also it really doesn't make sense for it to be Ris under these conditions. Perhaps this is also supported by the Porscha interactions D1, but maybe I'm making too much of it.

Sean, what do you think? You seem to be vested in the Ris SR.
Easy enough then. I'm going to trust my Falcon townread, so I'm sure you can figure out where my head is at in a town!rising world.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:28 pm Ris spends alot of time D1 mulling over Porscha.
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:45 pm anyway porscha is already obv town lol i did it porscha i found u !!!
....maybe

i think i kinda agree

at least

neon bc of vibecheck - they're the one who feels the most comfortable in thread at all times imo

srceenplay wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 pm Anyone want to snowball thoughts/ideas?
Always

They've got a "feels" vote on Sean, and also tossed in risiing as a teammate...then some stuff about how Maf want Town second guessing themselves...OK.

And then a comment on Lily not being worth a vote for...well, who knows cuz' screen doesn't say
i think it was this one tbh, looking at their iso now it's not as good as i thought it was fsr, but this commentary + sass was nice to see
And Sean,
risiinq- wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:39 am my seanzie snapread is town bc mindmeld and bc how he's solving

gud huge post -> gud 180

not banking on it though
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:50 am level 1 world is something like screen snow

can u like... elaborate on this more? i kinda feel like i havent seen a lot of concrete reads from u
First and only real interaction with Lily. (also Ris hasn't interacted with me either, suppose I wasn't around much d2, so maybe this means nothing re Lily.)

risiinq- wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:26 pm i think i also did park my vote on srceen b4 i left and iirc it was a competing wagon? but eod was so inactive i dont know what that says
I like voting screen, but I wouldn't say they were a strong wagon...I don't belive there was ever more than 2 votes on their slot IIRC
At EOD? Yes there were

Interesting to note that you claim that screen was a competing wagon, and then question if there were any competing wagons

hm? wdym?

i say that i thought that srceen was a competing wagon iirc, you say there were never more than 2 votes on them (which really is not enough)

~~~

There's not much from the ISO, but I think that furthers the idea that Ris wouldn't kill Neon here. I think Ris's iso is decently weak in the sense that there isn't much hunting being done. Not much to invalidate the Falcon/Ris theory I spoke about previously, but also it really doesn't make sense for it to be Ris under these conditions. Perhaps this is also supported by the Porscha interactions D1, but maybe I'm making too much of it.

Easy enough then. I'm going to trust my Falcon townread, so I'm sure you can figure out where my head is at in a town!rising world.
So you are implying a Wilgy/Lily team in spite of our squabble?

Also, detail me on Falcon. I'm going through the ISO now and am up to Creature's flip. So far, I see Falcon asking alot of questions, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the drawing of conclusions. Perhaps I'm looking for it too much as 'find where Falcon is avoiding lying' is how to catch them if W.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 106

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sean] aubergine

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:51 pm [VOTE: sean] aubergine

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.
I'm sure you've seen me do vote shenanigans lile that regardless of my alignment.

Lily was the one to break the tie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sean had absolutely zero need to move except to save his Maf buddy Wilgy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.
I'm sure you've seen me do vote shenanigans lile that regardless of my alignment.

So it's Lily for you?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:14 pm Falcon
Neon
Porscha
Risiinq
Seanzie
DrWilgy

Lilypetal
Creature
Srceenplay

wont vote screenplay rn tho he's very daddy
Is this list in order, from Towniest to Scummiest?

If so, why am I so high on your TRs?
Town Falcon often looks to find who has TMI on them early. Seems to be in their MO.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:42 pm I'd def vote Creature, Neon, or screenplay
Why Neon?
Why Creature & screenplay?
Creature for cowardice not seen since the days of Golden.

Screenplay because of mushed tatos.
Neon for an excess of posts that do diddly squat within a post cap game
This exchange, Falcon made me pay a question toll to get an answer. This did generate more content than Falcon just answering.
Always

Falcon provides suspicion on Screen

There's some back and forth with Neon after this. Feels like Falcon is prying, but I'm not sure what the conclusion is at this point.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:20 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:19 am Minor pokemon Scarlet/Violet spoilers below:
the game is leaking and my favorite pokemon got an evolution after 20 fucking years. Dudunsparce is perfect and I love them and I'm so fucking hype.
Idk why I need to share this everywhere that has spoiler tags, but I'm just so hyped up for it. That is all. Goodnight.
Who is Durdoospace?
Side note: we can yeet this man.

Oh, there's a Neon vote after some Creature deliberating.

Votes Screen

Votes Creature

D2:
Shades Screen, I'm assuming for the same suspicion voiced earlier. |

Banter

votes Sean

Banter
At EOD? Yes there were

So as I stated earlier, Falcon doesn't like lying. They will go out of their way to avoid needing to lie. Unless Falcon has greatly shifted the meta, I wonder if this is Falcon's way of voting while not lying. A town can make contrary statements.

Votes Lily

Points out progression on Lily.

Votes Me.

Votes Screen.

Votes Me.

Votes Ris.

Votes Me.

I suppose my hangup is Falcon really didn't inquire me as I'd expect before dropping the vote on me. Closes with Sean/Wilgy teammates.

~~~

Meh. So the only conclusions Falcon came to on players that I observed were players that are now flipped. Falcon seems to be ok with a good assortment of people and I can't tell if they are solving, mainly for the fact of including me in the vote pool while not really interacting with me? Like I know I was absent D2, but I was plenty around D1. My hang up is I don't SEE where Falcon is looking like they are avoiding lying. Hell, W Falcon afks quite frequently and I don't know if that'd be broken so easily.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:53 pm Sean had absolutely zero need to move except to save his Maf buddy Wilgy
Is this the primary suspicion towards both Sean and I? that interaction?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:40 pm
....maybe

i think i kinda agree

at least

Always

And Sean,

gud huge post -> gud 180

not banking on it though

At EOD? Yes there were

hm? wdym?

~~~

So you are implying a Wilgy/Lily team in spite of our squabble?

Also, detail me on Falcon. I'm going through the ISO now and am up to Creature's flip. So far, I see Falcon asking alot of questions, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing the drawing of conclusions. Perhaps I'm looking for it too much as 'find where Falcon is avoiding lying' is how to catch them if W.
I don't remember any squabble, I just know they voted to save you when it counted and I am seeing better reasons to townread Falcon and Ris. Cite it and I will consider it.

Falcon often feels extremely stilted as a wolf, and I haven't felt that. I plan to re-eval them at some point, but I am tucked into bed right meow so that point will not be today.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:53 pm Sean had absolutely zero need to move except to save his Maf buddy Wilgy
Sean has no reason to get on Screens wagon, and asked me to recindised my vote on their wagon earlier.

Surely you can see that pairing, or you and lily I spose as well.

You first tho
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

So it's Lily for you?
I agree with Wilgy that Ris is probably clear, and if I hold on to my townlean of you, then that only leaves Wilgy and Lily by PoE. Should I not townread you?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:57 pm
Sean has no reason to get on Screens wagon, and asked me to recindised my vote on their wagon earlier.

You first tho
Check my voting record in like... almost all games I'm town in. I regularly purposefully tie things to see how people react. I do it so much that I sometimes purposefully emulate it when I'm a wolf because if I didn't, it might be suspicious.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You first tho
I haven't been through Sean's ISO yet, so idk why they voted there.

Lily too. I do find Lily's vote as being very odd at least as they seemed to have me in the crosshairs d1.
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

It was the responsible town thing to do after you put us to a tie 3 minutes before eod
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

It was the responsible town thing to do after you put us to a tie 3 minutes before eod
Why is a tie an issue?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:59 pm

You first tho
Check my voting record in like... almost all games I'm town in. I regularly purposefully tie things to see how people react. I do it so much that I sometimes purposefully emulate it when I'm a wolf because if I didn't, it might be suspicious.
Haha, given I'm already stating Wilgy needs to go first, this reads like someone who expects a red flip and is prepping for the next RD
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Also kinda reads like someone who's intentionally trying to emulate their town meta
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm

You first tho
Haha, given I'm already stating Wilgy needs to go first, this reads like someone who expects a red flip and is prepping for the next RD
I mean... I am expecting a red flip on Wilgy? And I do want to not be miselimed in F3? So... yes? But more so I'm not going to stand for you saying I had "no reason" to do something where my reason is clear.

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?
I was under the impression a tie would mean no one dies, no?

How I see it is you voted screen forcing it to 3-3

Eod was inactive and I was the only one there to stop it so in my eyes you were either hardcore griefing or a wolf. I was forced to vote screen despite TRing him to break the tie. You then used me swapping my vote to justify your vote. Just bad stuff lol

And then if you were town you would enter today voting me so you voting Snow is incredibly weird and almost outing. Why didn't you enter the day sus of me?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:00 pm

You first tho
I mean... I am expecting a red flip on Wilgy? And I do want to not be miselimed in F3? So... yes? But more so I'm not going to stand for you saying I had "no reason" to do something where my reason is clear.
OK fait enough
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:01 pm Also kinda reads like someone who's intentionally trying to emulate their town meta
:shrug: at least we both want Wilgy.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?

Eod was inactive and I was the only one there to stop it so in my eyes you were either hardcore griefing or a wolf. I was forced to vote screen despite TRing him to break the tie. You then used me swapping my vote to justify your vote. Just bad stuff lol

And then if you were town you would enter today voting me so you voting Snow is incredibly weird and almost outing. Why didn't you enter the day sus of me?
A tie likely rands since nothing is said in the setup.

After you moved I actually worried because in many Nanook games a tie is decided by wolves, and I only remembered that after you moved, so was worried about moving back.

If your actions at eod were from town, why would you expect me to come into today voting you? My mind was on Neon's flip and FPS clear.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?

Were you on me prior to Screen?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:10 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?

Yes

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:01 pm Also kinda reads like someone who's intentionally trying to emulate their town meta
:shrug: at least we both want Wilgy.
mfw Sean saved me to be the lylo scapegoat.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:11 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?

Yes
Oh, I thought this was to me, but yes Lily was on Wilgy prior to Screen.

@DrWilgy I still haven't seen what spat is supposed to clear you/Lily.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Goodnight y'all!

DrWilgy

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d2

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually, so looking here:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:02 pm Creature (4): srceenplay, seamzie, falcon, wilgy
Srceenplay (3): neon, risiinq, creature
Neon (1): lily
Sean (1): porscha
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:04 pm Screen (4): neon, lily, risiinq, sean
Wilgy (2): screen, falcon
Not voting (1): wilgy
No shot in hell both of these were pure. Lv1 it's just Sean, Lv2 Falcon/Lily?
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?

Yes. I think had you died the game would be solved lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Does seem to be Sean falcon though.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:11 pm

Why is a tie an issue?

Yes
Oh, I thought this was to me, but yes Lily was on Wilgy prior to Screen.

@DrWilgy I still haven't seen what spat is supposed to clear you/Lily.
Mainly this:
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:58 am oh he is playing very close to how he did in that reanimators game ur right
But he's a TR? It's like you threw it out there just to make content and then realized Oops! It's NAI, oh wait it's W.
oh you're wolfing again
omgus?
i dunno your post just felt kinda forced like

i put out a tr basd on recent experiences with creature

sean counters with oh actually creature's play here more closely mirrors his wolf games here u go look at it

i read the wolf game and go oh shit you're right!

i vote creature

"but he's a TR" makes no sense to say because obviously I have seen evidence and changed my read accordingly
I'd be hard pressed to believe you think Lily and I are aligned after Lily goes in on me like so.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 pm

Wilgy and Sean are Maf.

Why is a tie an issue?

Don't understand this one. You'd be saying the same thing about Screen had I flipped.
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 pm

Why is a tie an issue?

Don't understand this one. You'd be saying the same thing about Screen had I flipped.
I thought screen was town so if you died me screen snow alive it's just falcon sean

Or u flip wolf kill Sean-> falcon game ends
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

That makes sense I suppose.

I just started on Lily ISO, but I'm just hung up on something.

Does Sean honestly believe in a Lily/Wilgy team? Sean's position right now is somewhat silly. If they are town and suspecting me, my teammate would have to be Falcon who they are hard town reading. Doesn't make sense.
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:28 pm That makes sense I suppose.

I just started on Lily ISO, but I'm just hung up on something.

Does Sean honestly believe in a Lily/Wilgy team? Sean's position right now is somewhat silly. If they are town and suspecting me, my teammate would have to be Falcon who they are hard town reading. Doesn't make sense.
I mean where else can they feasibly go? It's f5 and they got played by neon so snow is locked town. If you're town then they have to go you or me and they obviously think it'll be a harder time getting me over for some reason so they vote you. The only world falcon/Sean can create is either a teammate + one of us or us together and Sean has picked us together. It's laughable but I don't blame them cuz they're boxed tf in
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:16 pm Does seem to be Sean falcon though.
:haha:

This is either laughably bad townplay, or blatant scum play.

Why is Wilgy Town? This should be good
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:44 pm

wow big guy u sure are cool
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dude, you haven't told me why I'm wolf. You've just said it 3 times without reason. Same shit you got into both Creature and Screenplay on.

Tell me your Lily Read? If I'm wolf is it either Lily or Sean that's my teammate? Tell me your scope on Lily/Seanzie.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:45 pm

wow big guy u sure are cool
:workit:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:47 pm

Dude, you haven't told me why I'm wolf. You've just said it 3 times without reason. Same shit you got into both Creature and Screenplay on.

Tell me your Lily Read? If I'm wolf is it either Lily or Sean that's my teammate? Tell me your scope on Lily/Seanzie.
I mean, I'm not sure how a town perspective Wilgy doesn't see how EOD w/ your CW flipping green with some last minute vote shenanigans doesn't make you Maf.

Sean and Lily are the POE I'll sort thru next RD, or I'll get MKd cuz I'm gonna go hard in the paint on those two next RD.

I'd like to hear from @risiinq-
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:47 pm

I mean, I'm not sure how a town perspective Wilgy doesn't see how EOD w/ your CW flipping green with some last minute vote shenanigans doesn't make you Maf.

Sean and Lily are the POE I'll sort thru next RD, or I'll get MKd cuz I'm gonna go hard in the paint on those two next RD.

I'd like to hear from @risiinq-
Bullshit, if that was correct, then Screen would've red flipped.

Also, you clearly aren't playing for next round, I think you know game is over when I flip.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further, just based on the Lily/Seanzie votes being together and Lily going at Sean right at start of day, I think it's just a dif check there.

Meaning it's gotta be [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine.

I'll double check the Lily/Sean associations later, but Falcon seems to be correct for now.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Yeah, Wilgys pretty much outted I'd say
falcon45ca

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d2

Post by falcon45ca »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:58 pm we need to not tie lol
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:59 pm [VOTE: screen] aubergine

dont want tie
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:04 pm Screen (4): neon, lily, risiinq, sean
There's no reason at all for this to have happened unless Wilgy is Maf.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:30 pm Yeah, Wilgys pretty much outted I'd say
You were voting me before the EoD debacle, so clearly your reasoning is false.
Desired a moment to ensure that I'm not conf biasing into your vote and instead of solving you're like 'nah outed wolf clearly'
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 pm

dont want tie
Or you were voting me, Screen needed to save themselves and Lily didn't trust the tie? Hmmm????
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The WaGoNoMiCs argument is bad and will stay bad.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:30 pm Yeah, Wilgys pretty much outted I'd say
You were voting me before the EoD debacle, so clearly your reasoning is false.
Desired a moment to ensure that I'm not conf biasing into your vote and instead of solving you're like 'nah outed wolf clearly'
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 pm

dont want tie
Or you were voting me, Screen needed to save themselves and Lily didn't trust the tie? Hmmm????
You weren't outted when I was voting you. EOD thp, that was very outting, and it should be clear as day
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:42 pm The WaGoNoMiCs argument is bad and will stay bad.
Spelling words with mixed caps and lower cases doesn't make it invalid.

You don't look at wagon patterns when hunting wolves eh? Interesting

Return to “Previous Rackets”