NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d3

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

9 players, 7 town v 2 mafia
Closed setup
Claiming allowed, mafia will have at least one factional flavor claim vig in addition to their normal nk. So you can but maybe don't, up to you.
70 posts/day, will be enforced
If you game modkills your alignment will be punished
Some experimental stuff, probably won't be broken
Flavor and role not tied to alignment

Host rules:
don’t be a dick, no excessive ATE*, don’t angleshoot or quote role PMs and/or host and/or private communication, follow site rules, GM will handle everything without consideration for alignment, GM reserves the right to modify remove or add rules as needed.

*defined as: statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. if you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life and/or your health, please pm me on here or on discord (clemj/Nanook#8937). If you believe someone is engaging in excessive AtE, please message me here or on discord. This system relies entirely on stuff being reported to me. If you feel the need to vent and/or if you feel someone has crossed the line, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Unsolicited feedback rule:
Do not offer unsolicited negative feedback during or after a game. Keep any comments on someone’s play neutral or positive. If a player asks for feedback and/or criticism that is fine, if they do not ask for it or otherwise indicate they want it, assume that they do not want it.

It’s perfectly fine to be upset and frustrated, of course, but let’s try to keep comments aimed at other people positive!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" pregame

ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Role PMs have been sent. D1 starts Tuesday November 8 6pm eastern

@Creature
@Falcon
@Lilypetal
@Neon
@Porscha
@Risiinq
@Seanzie
@Srceenplay
@Wilgy
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hello Philadelphites! I'm Scotty, one of your friendly neighborhood Moderators on Duty (MoDs). @Marmot and I are partnering as your MoDs for this game.

If you would like to reach one of us, you can PM us here on the Syndicate or DM us on Discord. Here's the info you need for that:

Scotty
Discord ID: dustin#1927
Click Me
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)

Marmot
Discord ID: marmot#0236
Click Me
Time Zone: Western Daylight Time (UTC-7)

While it is not necessary to include both of us in a message, it can help—especially if you need help sooner rather than later!

We ask that you please report directly to us rather than using the report post feature, as people with access to those reports are in this game and it presents a risk to game integrity.

Please remember that every other player is also human. We all make mistakes. None of us are perfect. Treat others with respect and exercise self-care if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent and have no one to turn to, messaging one of us is an excellent decision to make. We are also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violations. Consider us your lifeline so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.

If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please contact the Host NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME. 

Please have fun and enjoy the game!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Did I say 6? I meant 630. This is city time, baby

Go crazy day ends in 48 hours only votes in the poll count (it'll be up shortly)

@ Creature
@ Falcon
@ Lilypetal
@ Neon
@ Porscha
@ Risiinq
@ Seanzie
@ Srceenplay
@ Wilgy
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 96

Post by DrWilgy »

First
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

My townstreak has finally ended...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted Neon for being obvscum.

I will outpost them this game. Muwahahahaa.

Also, this just in votes are changeable.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jokingg!

TOWN STREAKING MUVVAFUNKERS!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:51 pm Jokingg!

I wish I could spritz you with water like a naughty cat every time you do this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: It's "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" d1

Post by Porscha »

lol this started 4 hours ago and i'm 5th post. this is the kinda game I like
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

ayo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lily can I ask you something
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:51 pm Voted Neon for being obvscum.

You probably will outpost me this game but I will have the better gifs!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've decided this is a DragonBall GT kinda game

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

So lonely. I'm so lonely. Late at night. All by myself. Nothing to read. Nothing to catch up on. Just some in the thread, with no friends to come calling.

In lonely. Miss lonely. All alone in the world. Wishing to go home. The bars are closed now. My job is dead, yet here I am alone again.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

ImageImage

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

helloooo
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:32 am So lonely. I'm so lonely. Late at night. All by myself. Nothing to read. Nothing to catch up on. Just some in the thread, with no friends to come calling.

In lonely. Miss lonely. All alone in the world. Wishing to go home. The bars are closed now. My job is dead, yet here I am alone again.
imherenowlonelyandbymyself
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ohaiiii

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Are you town?

ImageImage

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 amAre you town?
yess i am indeed town ^^

how about you?!
☆Princess Abigail☆

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:15 am
Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 amAre you town?
yess i am indeed town ^^

how about you?!
I am ^^ I know it's early but any thoughts on any of the entrances so far?

ImageImage

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:50 pmFirst

okay (7)
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:51 pm My townstreak has finally ended...

okayyy (8)
Porscha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:04 pm

I wish I could spritz you with water like a naughty cat every time you do this
Porscha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:05 pm lol this started 4 hours ago and i'm 5th post. this is the kinda game I like
meh (3)
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:10 amayo
yass (9)
Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:48 am

weh (5)
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

porscha probably has the worst opener rn,
☆Princess Abigail☆

Intresting i thought Seanzie had the worst opener and Porscha the best lol

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:50 am Intresting i thought Seanzie had the worst opener and Porscha the best lol
Categorically false. I am always the best at everything.

This makes Neon an outed wolf.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:37 am
Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:50 am Intresting i thought Seanzie had the worst opener and Porscha the best lol

Mmm. Yes.

Sound logic.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:43 am

Mmm. Yes.

Sound logic.

:shrug: I mean if we're in consensus...
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:45 am

Mmm. Yes.

Sound logic.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:07 am

Mmm. Yes.

Sound logic.

I wish you were doing dbz rather than gt, nut that is just me. The original non-original dragonball!

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 am

Mmm. Yes.

Sound logic.

I wish you were doing dbz rather than gt, nut that is just me. The original non-original dragonball!
I picked GT specifically because everyone hates it

has my favorite character though

ImageImage

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by srceenplay »

Hello strangers. I'm her for you. So just call me if you need me.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by srceenplay »

Is restriction a limit or a minimum?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:13 am Is restriction a limit or a minimum?
maximum limit. Don't post more than 70 times a gmaeday.

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Categorically false. I am always the best at everything hence you are lying.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

hmm. how so?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 106

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

I've got werks...check em'...pretty good werks, make them peeps shake n' such

Anyways...

[VOTE: screenplay] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:05 pm lol this started 4 hours ago and i'm 5th post. this is the kinda game I like
We could increase our posts per hour by like, 2 and I'd be abit comfier.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:48 am

Damn, my one weakness. Gif images!
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

risiinq- wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:42 am porscha probably has the worst opener rn,
Y tho?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Talk to me about Seanzies opener?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yes and if we yeet Neon first they'll lose gif posting momentum and I'll overtake them!!
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dr. Wilgy's mafia.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:55 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 am

Mmm. Yes.

Sound logic.

I picked GT specifically because everyone hates it

has my favorite character though
I still like GT.

Some arcs were dogshit, but I remember having a lot of fun watching it.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Creature »

Oh right man oh Jesus

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Uhh... Wilgy's not in the poll.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:59 am I AM TOWN!

I've got werks...check em'...pretty good werks, make them peeps shake n' such

Anyways...

[VOTE: screenplay] aubergine
I vote for Falcon to be king
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Creature »

Wait DrWilgy is missing from the poll

Return to “Previous Rackets”