64%

Total votes: 11
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 363

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D4

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:46 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:32 am Before the flip is updated, I have role info.

Lucy’s role is based on early Rackets on TS. It’s offensive and defensive.

Epig’s role is based on culture clash regarding posting volume. It’s also offensive and defensive.
my role sucks, I gave u more posts on n1 for d2, but nook raised post cap from 100 to unlimited, and on n2 for d3 I could steal posts from a player which literally did nothing so I didn't use it because unlimited post cap, I have a n3 ability that idek what it does, I don't have any n4+ abilities
That sounds more like the role Epig should've had. The one that was based on culture clash regarding volume. Was your role based on early Rackets on TS?

To be clear:
The role I inherited from Ruri was a limited role cop. I could target someone and learn what inspired their role and something about the nature of it, but not the actual role.

I targeted you on N2 and Epig on N3. And the results are in the quoted post above.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:45 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:40 pm fine I'm being unnecessarily contrarian and you did drop Ruri's role
I'll drop my tinfoil
I do not understand nor did I expect this reaction.

All I'm saying is that if you are in fact town, and if that should have any weight on me, you need to actually show it and put in the work. Cause I really could not give two shits about losing the game to a weird w!Daisy world if you're not willing to do any leg work or communicate.
how clear is violet/daisy to u, give respective percentages and I'll case accordingly
I mean. Honestly. Violet about 99 % clear and Daisy about 89 % clear. So it's tough if you're town here.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

early rackets host which there are only 3 (disputed)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I mean. If you are really convinced that I am the mafia, it's also me you should case ig
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:50 pm early rackets host which there are only 3 (disputed)
Ok.

Well. I outed the information earlier, because I brain farted and thought that Epig's role would be updated at that time. (It was about 12 pm, and I thought that was the half way point. But 12 am is the half way point). Anyway, I did that because if you as mafia inherited Epig's role and he flipped as your role, you would be 100 % outed to me.

However, Epig flipped as Rico's role which is ??????
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:50 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:40 pm fine I'm being unnecessarily contrarian and you did drop Ruri's role
I'll drop my tinfoil

All I'm saying is that if you are in fact town, and if that should have any weight on me, you need to actually show it and put in the work. Cause I really could not give two shits about losing the game to a weird w!Daisy world if you're not willing to do any leg work or communicate.
how clear is violet/daisy to u, give respective percentages and I'll case accordingly
I mean. Honestly. Violet about 99 % clear and Daisy about 89 % clear. So it's tough if you're town here.
ignore everything that came before, u all joined in on voting me/rico and I got no credit for voting rico bc I was asleep, a super logical conclusion I'm mafia because of that eod lol, super annoyed at that and idk what happened since I still haven't read it
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:51 pm I mean. If you are really convinced that I am the mafia, it's also me you should case ig
I don't win this world, and I get buried for casing wrong or right person, optimal play is still seeing if violet/daisy r it
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also u said rico derpcleared himself, now he derpcleared other townies lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:53 pm
I'll drop my tinfoil

ignore everything that came before, u all joined in on voting me/rico and I got no credit for voting rico bc I was asleep, a super logical conclusion I'm mafia because of that eod lol, super annoyed at that and idk what happened since I still haven't read it
Ok. Well, if you are town, I encourage you to figure it out. And it's pretty much only you who can figure out that and have that perspective.

I find it super weird that either of Daisy and Violet was hesitating this day. I went into the night after Rico's flip being convinced it had to be either you or Epig. But then I realised that Epig also could've just flipped his vote to me and saved the day for mafia, so it just had to be you.

The Epig kill is also super weird. And what is extremely unfortunate about it is that it may be a kill that Daisy makes. I don't think Violet ever makes it.

I still think it's likely I'll end up voting you. But you know, regardless of your alignment here, that I'm one who can always change my mind.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:56 pm also u said rico derpcleared himself, now he derpcleared other townies lol
I said that. But I grew out of it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:55 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:51 pm I mean. If you are really convinced that I am the mafia, it's also me you should case ig
I don't win this world, and I get buried for casing wrong or right person, optimal play is still seeing if violet/daisy r it
Fair ig. I have been at the tipping point of "I don't win w!Daisy world". As I said, it would just be a delayed win for Daisy who could've just picked the win last day. Instead of me wasting hours here lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Spacedaisy I think it's best if you role claim. You are the only one who hasn't at this point.

I also want you to go through EoD3 and what went through your mind at the time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I hate this, cause I felt sure. But then there was this creepy gut feeling about Daisy and now I have to entertain it, and I don't like it.

Anyway. Going to bed.

@Spacedaisy If you are the town, please show it and solve and post yourself clear. Thank you.

@Violet Halp
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dizzy, I haven't caught up with everything you said yet. I've got some writing to do, but this is the thing that I am stuck on.

Epi's vote on Dizzy
My vote on Rico
lucy came in and voted Dizzy
You voted Rico

If lucy is Rico's partner, why wouldn't he just vote Dizzy here? It would automatically have clinched them the game if Dizzy was chopped. And he could do it under guise of self pres vote.

It makes no sense that he wouldn't have done it in a world where lucy was his partner. It could have potentially won them the game.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:20 pm Dizzy, I haven't caught up with everything you said yet. I've got some writing to do, but this is the thing that I am stuck on.

Epi's vote on Dizzy
My vote on Rico
lucy came in and voted Dizzy
You voted Rico

If lucy is Rico's partner, why wouldn't he just vote Dizzy here? It would automatically have clinched them the game if Dizzy was chopped. And he could do it under guise of self pres vote.

It makes no sense that he wouldn't have done it in a world where lucy was his partner. It could have potentially won them the game.
Well, yes. Potentially. However, there would be no guarantee that Epig would’ve stayed on me, and that I would go over in the end. Certainly not without risk. Plus, he did in fact vote me when he got desperate, and pinged you and Epig to change your votes.

There’s more problems though. Because even closer to day end, you, Epig and Rico were all on Lucy. I was between Rico and Violet. Lucy on me. When Violet comes in he argues against the Lucy chop and think Rico is the better idea. He even thinks chopping me/himself is better than Lucy. In a world where Violet is teamed with Rico, this definitely doesn’t make sense imo. I do not at all see why he would need to do that.

I also agreed with Violet that we should go Rico and even me/Violet over Lucy, which was my preference most of the day. So I also vote Rico and ask you to join us there. This is also not something I would have had to do in a world where I’m teamed with Rico, cause you, Epig and Rico were still content on Lucy.

And then we get to you. You did distract away from Rico first, by voting Lucy. You then changed back when I asked you to, closer to EOD. In the end, you could have switched to me last minute, as Lucy didn’t show up and mafia decides tie. So in a world where you are mafia, that would just be a win. However, you were at work at the time, and probably wasn’t able to be around at last minute.

But however you see it, the mafia arguably played suboptimal to somewhat of an absurd degree.

It’s conceivable that Rico and Lucy had planned a bus. Maybe Lucy even asked for it, since she wouldn’t be present. Maybe Rico thought that voting me was too obvious and possibly outing for him and Lucy if they weren’t able to mischop me. It’s not really an easy thing to do, and Epig had proved to be flippant and you didn’t support it.

It’s also conceivable to me that you felt trapped into voting Rico since I asked you, and you couldn’t vote me since you had openly stated that you didn’t want to.

It’s much less conceivable to me that Violet just jumps in to bus their teammate in MYLO when that didn’t have to happen.

Something a bit strange happened, and mafia probably made some sort of a mistake or weird play.

Beyond that, we do have two flipped mafia and a lot of interaction in this thread, so solving should be possible. But then we actually have to do it. And I don’t see a lot of it right now.
Violet
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Violet »

After considering things, I think we should elim today. I used the wording of my ability to avoid being loverized last night, but I won't be able to do it today. This would mean that wolves killing me next night results in town losing. If I miss my shot as loverizer and loverize a town, this would also result in a world where town loses if wolves kill the loverized target. This is a too high risk. Now that this info is up, we should definitely kill today.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Looking at votecounts from yesterday, the theory that Lucy was wolf getting chopped at the start of the day and by my and Dizzy's intervention Rico got chopped instead as a wolf seems plausible.

Chopping Lucy is my preferred option now that I've read Dizzy's case.
Violet

Post by Violet »

I just remembered that one post of Lucy where she posted screenshots of MU champs Season 8 finale with votecounts. I think Lucy believes wolves win by bussing, and I could see her asking to be bussed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Violet wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:39 pm After considering things, I think we should elim today. I used the wording of my ability to avoid being loverized last night, but I won't be able to do it today. This would mean that wolves killing me next night results in town losing. If I miss my shot as loverizer and loverize a town, this would also result in a world where town loses if wolves kill the loverized target. This is a too high risk. Now that this info is up, we should definitely kill today.
Is it possible for you to share how your role can work some nights and not others? Or can't you share that?

It doesn't much matter. Just confused me a bit.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Anyway. We all need to agree on someone. I'm planning to go through ISOs on everyone shortly. But as it stands now, I'd vote Lucy too. Wouldn't be all too surprised if it is Daisy though, as I thought Lucy's reaction to me was kind of towny tbh
Violet

Post by Violet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:07 pm
Violet wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:39 pm After considering things, I think we should elim today. I used the wording of my ability to avoid being loverized last night, but I won't be able to do it today. This would mean that wolves killing me next night results in town losing. If I miss my shot as loverizer and loverize a town, this would also result in a world where town loses if wolves kill the loverized target. This is a too high risk. Now that this info is up, we should definitely kill today.
Is it possible for you to share how your role can work some nights and not others? Or can't you share that?

I choose the target during the day, not during the night. Yesterday I targeted Rico, so I did not get paired. If we vote Sleep, I cannot do the same trick.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Violet wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:12 pm

I choose the target during the day, not during the night. Yesterday I targeted Rico, so I did not get paired. If we vote Sleep, I cannot do the same trick.
I see. That makes sense.

Well, I'm positive that you are town, at least. So win or lose together ig.

Have you looked over any interaction with the dead mafia and Daisy, or Daisy's posts?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Spacedaisy What do you make of being town read so much in this game?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It probably is just Lucy though. Believeee
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is really fucking annoying. Now I come down to whether or not to believe Violet here regarding their role.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:16 pm @Spacedaisy What do you make of being town read so much in this game?
I don't make anything of it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:39 pm This is really fucking annoying. Now I come down to whether or not to believe Violet here regarding their role.
You can also both read what I've said about Violet and why I believe he is town, and also do your own investigation into it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:16 pm @Spacedaisy What do you make of being town read so much in this game?
I don't make anything of it.
Why?

Is it not surprising? I thought you said start of the game that you usually come across as suspicious to people?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:40 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:39 pm This is really fucking annoying. Now I come down to whether or not to believe Violet here regarding their role.
You can also both read what I've said about Violet and why I believe he is town, and also do your own investigation into it.
I've read everything you put and I feel like you apply certain logic inconsistently.

Because I'm too tired right now and too annoyed to think anything of it. What do you want me to say? Most of the people who have read me as town were in fact town themselves. So what is your point? I've expressed at various times worrying about it, but I'm past that at this point.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to salvage the usefulness of my role before claiming.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:40 pm
I've read everything you put and I feel like you apply certain logic inconsistently.

Because I'm too tired right now and too annoyed to think anything of it. What do you want me to say? Most of the people who have read me as town were in fact town themselves. So what is your point? I've expressed at various times worrying about it, but I'm past that at this point.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to salvage the usefulness of my role before claiming.
I probably do.

My point is just to see how you react, and if there's anything to glean from the last hours here. Not that I think it matters.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Whatever, I'll just claim since we can't get to N4

I'm a limited parity cop essentially. I don't get my result until N4, so it's not useful until D5. I have a check out on whether lucy and rico are the same or different alignments. That's why sleep was my choice. But now Violet's claim about their role makes it pointless. I don't fucking know who the last wolf is for certain, but I would have tomorrow, which is why I am so annoyed right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:55 pm Whatever, I'll just claim since we can't get to N4

I'm a limited parity cop essentially. I don't get my result until N4, so it's not useful until D5. I have a check out on whether lucy and rico are the same or different alignments. That's why sleep was my choice. But now Violet's claim about their role makes it pointless. I don't fucking know who the last wolf is for certain, but I would have tomorrow, which is why I am so annoyed right now.
I see. I think I kind of believe this.

But I'm a very gullible person also. Who has your targets been so far?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Violet

Post by Violet »

On D2 I responded to a Dizzy's post with a heart. On D3 I did the same to Rico. That's how I have to select the players I loverize on day.

I was not required to loverize anyone D1.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I had to pick my first target N2, I chose Rico.
My second target was picked N3, but I had to choose someone who had voted the same way as Rico at least one of the days. lucy was my only choice, but it worked out just fine. I was freaking out that I wasted it, when in reality it was never going to be useful to begin with.

I was supposed ot get my result N4
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I hope to god Dizzy hasn't totally pocketed me here.

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Violet

Post by Violet »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:55 pm Whatever, I'll just claim since we can't get to N4

That's really unfortunate :/

Still, I think the risk would have been too high if I had not brought it up as we could lose if a) I don't loverize the last wolf and b) me or the the target dies (2/3 odds).
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:37 amDesign note:
All roles were written pre rand. The mafia team was randed, then roles were randed. There is one and exactly one role in this game that could only be town aligned, the rest of the roleset is not ai.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:49 pm@MartinGG99 has died. They flip town. Their role was discarded:
Ragequit

Once per game, at night (no earlier than n2), you may rage quit the game. You'll be announced as having left the game (you will not flip) and you won't be allowed to vote or to post in thread and/or any hoods you may be in. After two cycles you will return to the game as a mod confirmed innocent child, but you will only return to the game for one cycle--at the end of the cycle you will die and flip. Is this a fun role? Fuck no its an angry role, embrace the aggro!

You are town
I'm guessing Martin's role is the one role that has to be town.

I was asking myself what mafia would do with a parity cop. But then, TSP also flipped 1-shot cop, which also wouldn't be useful for mafia, so.

Daisy's claim seems pretty believable to me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Now I'm thinking maybe one of you are actually 3p with a hostile wincon, and we randomly lose even if Lucy is mafia. Buuut, literally nothing to do about that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Violet wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:03 pm

Still, I think the risk would have been too high if I had not brought it up as we could lose if a) I don't loverize the last wolf and b) me or the the target dies (2/3 odds).
Yeah, I think so.

I mean, you could've claimed that your role was optional. However, that would just be a huge risk and I understand why you didn't.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I apologize, I wasn't annoyed with you, I just didn't sleep well last night and I'm annoyed that instead of having information to base my vote on, I'm once again voting my gut and it's always fucking wrong.

I understand your reasoning, assuming you are telling the truth. But now I've outed myself if you weren't but it won't matter because your claim also requires us to vote now.

It's clearly either Dizzy or lucy though. Both pushed not to sleep for nebulous reasons. Probably because one of them is wolf and realizes that your role could be a huge risk for them going into N4.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm feeling decently ok about this. Especially since Lucy hasn't showed up to do any hunting. I still stand behind my cases on Violet being town and Lucy being mafia. Could've looked more closely into Daisy still. If I feel inspired, I might later. But it probably doesn't change anything anyway
Violet

Post by Violet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:05 pm

Yeah, I think so.

I mean, you could've claimed that your role was optional. However, that would just be a huge risk and I understand why you didn't.
I did consider that and wanted to go with that, but right now I feel like I would be the most likely nightkill next night as you are certain I'm town.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, you won't be the target now
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:59 pm I think Rico is a terrible Day 1 elim, frankly. He's a strong player and if he is town, he's worth having around.
Started to read in Daisy's ISO and found this from pretty early D1. And I don't think she says this about a teammate so early into the game. It's very risky and would come back to bite her, and I don't think she's the type of player who sticks her neck out that far and plays high risk.

There's also other reasons to town read Daisy that I have, and her claim her and her plan with it seems believable to me.

So if I'm right about Violet too and that Rico TMI-ed Violet, it's just Lucy.

I should probably have more confidence in myself. I did catch Rico on D2 actually, and for good reasons that nobody cared about. I don't think many will care about my reasons for Lucy either, but I bet many of them are pretty good actually. So that's a distance to fall if I'm completely wrong here =p
Violet

Post by Violet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:14 pm
Violet wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:12 pm

I see. That makes sense.

Well, I'm positive that you are town, at least. So win or lose together ig.

Have you looked over any interaction with the dead mafia and Daisy, or Daisy's posts?
I did check how Daisy interacted and voted on D3. I do not think it resembles a world where Daisy and Rico are both wolves.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Well then. Looks like Lucy has given up anyway. So let's hope this is right. Ready to be surprised
Violet

Post by Violet »

I'll drop my tinfoil

Just in case <3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Violet wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:35 pm
I'll drop my tinfoil

Just in case <3
Oh. So that is how your action works. I get it lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”