No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day Ends 10am Dec 26 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

solving based solely on spew and interactions while making no effort to read people based on holistic posting is a classic wolf move

faking holistic reads is hard, talking about spew and interactions is easy
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day Ends 10am Dec 26 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ilario »

true, i liked the part where he showed me voting both wolves.

any idea on who his teammate would be? any lock towns u have?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

it reads more like a wolf that just wants to post something so he can be seen as having done something, and now he’s back to doing nothing instead of engaging with anything else and trying to develop his reads more

idk why a villager who has put zero effort into the game would want to write a huge wall with so much unnecessary stuff in it

like, suddenly he cares about putting in all that effort, except only for that single post, and now he’s just back to gimmicking?

lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

u sold me

lets get himm
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

idk maybe i just hope he’s not a villager :shrug:

but hey, if he is at least we can blame him for the loss lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:02 am
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:09 am Rico a question, why did you wait until now to start playing? I tried to interact with you yesterday on your level by RP'ing even with my responses, and you ignored it. I did not expect you to be here and now you're coming in hot sans gimmick, and I have to question what made you wait so long?
I interpret the words of the fingers. The fingers tremble. Let their wisdom wash over you.

No incentive to play a 40-player, 24-day prelude to proper mafia.
Omg me too. Dont make me pocket you.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:36 am
Ricochet wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:02 am
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:09 am Rico a question, why did you wait until now to start playing? I tried to interact with you yesterday on your level by RP'ing even with my responses, and you ignored it. I did not expect you to be here and now you're coming in hot sans gimmick, and I have to question what made you wait so long?
I interpret the words of the fingers. The fingers tremble. Let their wisdom wash over you.

No incentive to play a 40-player, 24-day prelude to proper mafia.
Omg me too. Dont make me pocket you.
I meant that the other way don't pocket me lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:26 am solving based solely on spew and interactions while making no effort to read people based on holistic posting is a classic wolf move

Why shut your doors to me? Am I barred from donning the crown of stone?

I'll shed no tears to you finding out what a "classic wolf" I am, but if you prefer the 4v2 stress next Day over the current 6v2 cushion, proceed at will.
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:31 am true, i liked the part where he showed me voting both wolves.

I extrapolated no such read on you off of that vote tally statistic, but thanks for skipping the read anyhow.
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:31 am true, i liked the part where he showed me voting both wolves.

my guess is dz would be the other wolf? i could see dz telling rico to push him so they can argue itt and he can maybe get spewed clear

idk what other option a rico/dz team has really

i’ve been pushing neon quite a bit for wolfsiding and general lack of villageriness but i’m worried a lot of my issues with her are just playstyle clash, but maybe you have a better read there

wilgy/iawy/porscha i wouldn’t lunch pending a reread of their iso’s
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:37 am
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:26 am solving based solely on spew and interactions while making no effort to read people based on holistic posting is a classic wolf move

Why shut your doors to me? Am I barred from donning the crown of stone?

I'll shed no tears to you finding out what a "classic wolf" I am, but if you prefer the 4v2 stress next Day over the current 6v2 cushion, proceed at will.
alright, thanks for the green light 👍
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

Im town @hall
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

@Hally im town
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

That will have taken richichet hours n hours. Like multiple.

To do it and have pushes instead of uncertainty is odd to.me
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Also screw it the main problem against me is that i didnt continue pushing vivax.

I posted against vivax as much as my general posting would allow
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

2 MLs to go?

Illario is green checked.

Richichet if turns out to be town- would be neon me? If both town game is over?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

@MacDougall can we get a day extension
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:42 am

my guess is dz would be the other wolf? i could see dz telling rico to push him so they can argue itt and he can maybe get spewed clear

i’ve been pushing neon quite a bit for wolfsiding and general lack of villageriness but i’m worried a lot of my issues with her are just playstyle clash, but maybe you have a better read there

yeah i could probably read her if it comes to it, for now im fine with going the rico route. your points there seem valid and you seem fine to me when we realtime and this game is probably unwinnable fmpov given my current involvement anyways if ur a wolf so the logical move is to just trust that you seem towny enough and im happy to chop into whichever slot is your biggest priority
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello everyone.

Sorry been away, Holiday closure and that consuming my life had me pretty much no capacity lately.

What have I missed?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've caught up. Here's some thinks:

@DeeZees: This is the slot I've decided that I'm most scared of being wrong about. I've seen the arguments that the Vivax interactions were heavy handed then fell off, but I also see that there was some legitimate momentum gain towards a potential Vivax yeet when Deezees voted that I think makes them not W/W

@DrWilgy: Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful thing. Deserves some hugs and cheese cake.

@Hally: I still TR. Reviewed the Falcon EoD and find that Hally having to choose between Nutella and Falcon would've had me doing the same thing I think.

@ilario: Cleared by lack of CC. Wish we had more involvement from the slot beyond that, but we take what we can get I suppose.

@Inawordyes: I mostly TR. I find myself agreeing with most lines of thinking. At first I had felt that there was an obscure lack of conclusions being drawn in spite of the thoughts and questions put out there, but after catching up and seeing some ends i.e. the thoughts on Neon and Hally, I read this as a mostly T voice.

@Neon: I want to SR but I think I don't. I find myself in agreement with iawy's take. Neon's persistence and frustration feels real, but also I don't see Neon playing to a game winning objective.

@Porscha: The way Porscha has come gunz blazing at me after most of my town core has been yeeted feels calculated. I agree with Neon that the AtE didn't make me feel good about the slot but I think now that the push on me makes for an easy way to yeet mostly town voices and get Porscha back in the game after being away for most of it.

@Ricochet: I agree with Hally that the wallpost shouldn't be town read. Feels very much manipulative to have that post and hold it until the npc's are gone. It's also not like any other slot who at least contributed in minor pre purge.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:59 am @Hally im town
cool, now show it
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:02 am Also screw it the main problem against me is that i didnt continue pushing vivax.

I posted against vivax as much as my general posting would allow
honestly i think the main point against you at least for me is that you’ve done literally nothing else, which makes me not want to give you any cred for pushing vivax
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:49 am
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:42 am

yeah i could probably read her if it comes to it, for now im fine with going the rico route. your points there seem valid and you seem fine to me when we realtime and this game is probably unwinnable fmpov given my current involvement anyways if ur a wolf so the logical move is to just trust that you seem towny enough and im happy to chop into whichever slot is your biggest priority
to be clear, my vote on ricochet is like 99% policy/PoE/whatever you wanna call it because he’s made his slot unclearable by not playing the game for 7 days straight

then 1% because i think his posts today are kinda wolfy

it’s not spicy lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

honestly rico’s posts today are more so just not villagery as opposed to wolfy

or maybe they are actually wolfy

or maybe i’m just telling myself that because i don’t want him to flip town

i dunno :shrug:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:50 pm I've caught up. Here's some thinks:

@DeeZees: This is the slot I've decided that I'm most scared of being wrong about. I've seen the arguments that the Vivax interactions were heavy handed then fell off, but I also see that there was some legitimate momentum gain towards a potential Vivax yeet when Deezees voted that I think makes them not W/W

@DrWilgy: Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful thing. Deserves some hugs and cheese cake.

@Hally: I still TR. Reviewed the Falcon EoD and find that Hally having to choose between Nutella and Falcon would've had me doing the same thing I think.

@ilario: Cleared by lack of CC. Wish we had more involvement from the slot beyond that, but we take what we can get I suppose.

@Inawordyes: I mostly TR. I find myself agreeing with most lines of thinking. At first I had felt that there was an obscure lack of conclusions being drawn in spite of the thoughts and questions put out there, but after catching up and seeing some ends i.e. the thoughts on Neon and Hally, I read this as a mostly T voice.

@Neon: I want to SR but I think I don't. I find myself in agreement with iawy's take. Neon's persistence and frustration feels real, but also I don't see Neon playing to a game winning objective.

@Porscha: The way Porscha has come gunz blazing at me after most of my town core has been yeeted feels calculated. I agree with Neon that the AtE didn't make me feel good about the slot but I think now that the push on me makes for an easy way to yeet mostly town voices and get Porscha back in the game after being away for most of it.

@Ricochet: I agree with Hally that the wallpost shouldn't be town read. Feels very much manipulative to have that post and hold it until the npc's are gone. It's also not like any other slot who at least contributed in minor pre purge.
so from this, your two wolves would be rico and porscha?

hrmph :ponder:
DrWilgy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:50 pm Like it's possible he is town and I would need to ISO on comp later but it seems there has been literally no conceptions he may not be town but from the posts I've seen from him... idk.... he could be wolfing lol

I responded to one of wilgy posts where he was talking with falcon earlier in the game and told wilgy "sorry for the rand" but he didnt respond to it I dont think lol but I was kind of not entirely joking when I said it lmfaoo
Porscha did you ever actually ISO me? The entire first paragraph was "he may be town" but he "may not be town"

Re: Sorry for the rand. I didn't see this at first. You referring to this post?
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:21 pm So what here is the argument for me?

I've seen a few votes.
Wilgy here showing an unusual amount of concern for the sus on his slot.

It is not uncommon for Wilgy to get heat, as he is a tricky read, and usually he cares very little.
It was a good means for me to actually get involved. I was pretty uninvolved at the start of the game, so examining who was being truthful in their suspicion of me vs who was chasing the lhf helped me get my footing.

How about you? You seem not concerned about the sus on you. What do you think of my takes on your slot?
Sorry for the rand wilgy
So like, am I supposed to make anything of this? Did you we me for how I responded to Falcon's inquiry? I don't follow.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:04 pm honestly rico’s posts today are more so just not villagery as opposed to wolfy

or maybe they are actually wolfy

or maybe i’m just telling myself that because i don’t want him to flip town

i dunno :shrug:
I think they are pretty wolfy... Idk. Feels like Rico could've done his Vivax review at any point and just chose not to. Vivax had been dead for awhile, not like *NEW* info is going to appear making waiting on the NPC's being gone a good thing.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:50 pm I've caught up. Here's some thinks:

so from this, your two wolves would be rico and porscha?

hrmph :ponder:
Eh, team Is plausible. I'd say that they are more so lower PoE while Neon and Deezees are higher PoE.

Deezees feels like more of a tinfoil thing though.
Image Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

yeah i dunno, i could be clearing porscha too easily

i don’t think her posts are amazing but i’ve seen enough villagery flashes still and don’t really see her absence as AI

i skimmed her iso in her last wolf game (anni G3) and her posts this game seem way better?

also, she’s been strongly town read at various points this game by people with more direct experience with her, which i’m inclined to put stock into because it fits my perception that she does seem to have a pretty clear meta gap

idk :shrug:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further thoughts on Neon:
My back and forth on Neon gives me such pause. I remember after the Vivax ISO that there were things that made me want to go back to review the slot, but hell if I remember what gave me that impression.

Neon reading Porscha's AtE wolfy I mostly agree with, and Iawy pointing out that the frustration feels genuine I also agree with.

Neon's self vote however feels off to me. I thought Neon was very much a player that doesn't approve of that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:20 pm yeah i dunno, i could be clearing porscha too easily

i don’t think her posts are amazing but i’ve seen enough villagery flashes still and don’t really see her absence as AI

i skimmed her iso in her last wolf game (anni G3) and her posts this game seem way better?

also, she’s been strongly town read at various points this game by people with more direct experience with her, which i’m inclined to put stock into because it fits my perception that she does seem to have a pretty clear meta gap

idk :shrug:
Idk. I wrote off Porscha as a town sided npc pretty early until Seanzie came to knock down the doors.

The responses I saw in that moment made me reconsider and maybe I'm latching onto that.
Image Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

here’s a wolf game from neon

she endgamed with 800 posts against a stacked playerlist that had experience with her and was widely town read the entire game

clearing her for “genuine sounding frustration” is a mistake imo
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The void is bright and blinds my mortal eyes. To be unable to grasp infinity within this shell is life's sickest prank. (Hally I think the link is broke)
Image Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ions-of-Te

oops

from a skim she has a ton of indignation and frustration posts that seem pretty much identical to this game

not to say it’s wolfy, i think it’s probably NAI but it’s clearly within her wolf range afaict
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I suppose you are correct.

When Neon and I were teammates, Neon had no issues making posts indicative of frustration. Suppose that can be NAI...

But then where's Neon's goal here? W Neon was VERY objective oriented in Hot Fuzz.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

On MU the button for Multi ISO and filtering to Neon is how that works to get in game posts from the game thread?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Er... Neon specific In game posts...

Everytime I step my foot out of the syndicate I feel like a lost child.
Image Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:35 pm I suppose you are correct.

When Neon and I were teammates, Neon had no issues making posts indicative of frustration. Suppose that can be NAI...

But then where's Neon's goal here? W Neon was VERY objective oriented in Hot Fuzz.
i dunno, questions like this are hard to answer without knowing the other wolf

for example, if w!neon’s teammates are schia and rico, i kinda doubt that she (or any wolf really) would be happy about having to carry their deadweight so i don’t imagine she’d be trying very hard to win

also, regardless of neon’s alignment i think she’s telling the truth that she didn’t know what she was signing up for and has been overwhelmed/frustrated by the size of this game, which would affect her WIM

but i mean, i agree that she hasn’t seemed very objective oriented at least lately, she’s kinda just there

so who knows :shrug:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:39 pm On MU the button for Multi ISO and filtering to Neon is how that works to get in game posts from the game thread?
yeah

also porscha was town that game and got mislunched D1 if you wanna skim that too
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

porscha has pretty similar posts responding to the pressure on her that game

so i don’t really think the AtE is wolfy for her
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Spoken echoes linger here. Shall I share them with you?

Day 5 vote progression

Of note

#5831 early statement from Hally on Schiavetto being lynch or purge material
#5940 Santy first to initiate Vivax sus
#5926 Hally bit ha'ha' about wanting a Schia/falcon/neon trio to just burn, initiates falcon wagon
#5941-5943 enter DeeZees, claims being player
5984 Michelle ping on Vivax weakgaming, second consistent read thus far
#6062 DeeZees talk with Michelle on previous Day votes; nothing concret or forward pushing
6189 Santy pokes Vivax [w] for reads
---- #6194 Vivax [w] answers that he’s autopiloting Schiavetto
#6216 IAWY pretty analytical about Schiavetto wagon
---- #6227 IAWY brings up Vivax when asking Jack on reads
#6472 Vivax re-appears with total shitpost on vote strategy
--- Michelle pinged, re-affirms Vivax sus
--- #6483 DeeZees re-enters, just wants a vote count
#6581 Vivax simple banter about Schiavetto’s 5 posts of the day
#6622 Vivax seems resigned with being main wagoned
6686 Santy decries having been only Vivax voter left, which basically reignites the wagon from scratch, Wilgy jumps right away
#6691 Vivax openly sheeps DeeZees and wants to push Jack mislynch clear ahead
#6728 Hally re-appears, states that has not read, doesn’t get how vivax/jack became wagons
6753 Schiavetto comes in and does nothing lmao (there was a three-way tie!!)
#6767 Hally admin-punches a post (past Day shutdown) expressing further curiosity on Vivax wagon and not having strong reads

Of further note

Apart from DeeZees, Jack wagon had town and Vivax. Still, DeeZees' vote created a two-vote distance from Vivax and Vivax did pushed it to three-votes.

Apart from Hally and IAWY, Falcon wagon, until its final decrease, was pushed by town and NPCs. Vivax jumped, then considered it not advantageous. Falcon wagon had dwindled down to 2 until IAWY pushed it back forward and Lumi [NPC] created a momentary tie. No reaction from others, town or otherwise, to this late avenue, at that EoD final stage.

At the first peak of Vivax being lead lynch - a point at which I even noted that Vivax seemed resigned with this fate - it was all town push (Santy, Seanzie, nutella), apart from DrWilgy.

SO

Wolves had a pretty shitty D5 EoD. Vivax wagon went up and down in two or three waves and he did himself in with every instance of (shit)posting. Had a stronger wolf impression on him from yesterday's reads, but apart from openly searching for power roles and some open feuding (DeeZees, Ender), had an altogether fringe profile. So that makes two looney wolves, together with Schiavetto. With this remaining field, gut tells me remaining wolves are probably more in tune, unless we're talking someone inconclusive like DeeZees or enigmatic like ilario.

Furthermore, I pity the wolf team that had Schiavetto not even attempt to influence a three-way tie wagon that could have helped Vivax. That's quite Vompatti levels of de-sync.

Still torn on DeeZees. His D5 (non-)participation softens my view that he could have finally pursued the Vivax lynch when it matters, because he was totally off-grid and unattentive to major threads. Nevertheless, his Jack vote did create a counter-wagon lead and Vivax was quick to try to push it clear, openly sheeping even.

I would still label Wilgy as incompatible with being wolfmates with Vivax and making his wagon considerably worse in several instances.

Alternatively, someone I felt good about overall - IOAY - looks likes crap EoD, by moving off Vivax.

SO SO

Where the hell are them wolves?

All wagons were strongly pushed by town and there is little evidence of attempts to assist Vivax out of the lynch, unless it was DeeZees creating distance on Jack or IAWY risking it and bringing down the wagon, closer to the alternative ones.

If not, wolf team is a complete scatter.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:53 pm how can anyone come into this day voting wilgy and asking why people want to kill rico

you have the game turned upside down lol
Asking why rico was not remotely close to a defense and I'm open to him being a wolf, just like I am with wilgy lol

I wanted to know if the sole reason for the vote was his gimmick

Cuz if I'm working off my previous theory that not every wolf is dead weight low posting like schia due to gamestate then like ... meh? But also would be easier and lolzy answer that schia and rico both slank wolfing and vivax lucky catch early for town ? Is there 1 or 2 wolves left
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:01 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:53 pm how can anyone come into this day voting wilgy and asking why people want to kill rico

you have the game turned upside down lol
Asking why rico was not remotely close to a defense and I'm open to him being a wolf, just like I am with wilgy lol

I wanted to know if the sole reason for the vote was his gimmick

Cuz if I'm working off my previous theory that not every wolf is dead weight low posting like schia due to gamestate then like ... meh? But also would be easier and lolzy answer that schia and rico both slank wolfing and vivax lucky catch early for town ? Is there 1 or 2 wolves left
remind me why you think the gamestate points to the remaining wolves not being slankers?

and what makes you wolf read wilgy?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’ve been privately entertaining that wilgy is a wolf who i’ve been town reading because he’s been using his TMI to post mostly correct stuff while so many people this game have had ??? reads

but even ignoring his posts there’s still stuff that makes me think he’s town

vivax pushed him and voted him easily when he was the cw to ran and had a real chance of dying

also, he had a crucial vote on vivax’s wagon to build it back up and idt vivax goes over without it
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

vivax’ posts at wilgy:
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:23 pm I‘ll sheep nutella, seems to be the most informed in certain aspects and she’s coming in swinging I like that. Can understand Santy‘s frustration but he‘ll come around (going for a townread atm). Or maybe skill issue.

Only partially unlocked/witnessed three abilities so far el oh el. Maybe four.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:52 pm Wilgy not licking anyone is off the known meta.
Worst case he‘s NPC. But I‘d wager many of those try to appear like they are not.

I‘m comfy just following the votes either of RANMILLA, nutsella or Santygass around for now.

Struggling with lateral encephalitis atm so my posting seems willy wonky probably.
Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:24 pm
katze wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:59 pm I was about to place an enjoyable vote for katze, but I realized I would have to find the tally. Maybe next time.
theres nerds with a script now so u dont actually need to find the tally yourself
what's all this then?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:56 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm Naw. Policy wins games. Gotta hold people to some standard. If you reward people for having an antitown meta, that just makes them more likely to be antitown in future games and makes it harder to sort them when they are actually a wolf.

Check SCI which I linked a bit ago, we spent the first three days policying people who all flipped town, then destroyed the wolves when they had no one to hide behind. (This is not a completely accurate summary of the game, but the policy part worked out).

The better question is - why NOT Wilgy? There certainly are other good votes, but why is the Wilgy push getting so much resistance?
Cause throwaway voting is a thing for NPCs and Wilgy could be scum.
I like nutella‘s vibes and decided to sheep (plus there‘s literally an elephant in the snake terrarium here).
You make good points here but I didn‘t read the other games you listed yet.

Was banking on D3 solving because it‘s the obvious thing to do and I‘d rather chill out with the local homies tonight than having to do wizardry within one hour from a phone.

If I had to guess current players off memory it‘d be you, nut, Wilgy, Ender, santy, Hally.

Of which Wilgy gave off the sneakiest vibes (and he skirts around having a read on me)
Maybe ender too.
idk maybe this is a bus, fuck if i know

wilgy was getting a lot of heat at the time and ran was pushing him hard, maybe vivax locked himself into sheeping ran and then didn’t feel like he had a believable way off wilgy when ran and himself were the counter wagons

it’s possible at least
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

Vivax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:18 pm
Ricochet wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:11 pm Perhaps, you'd be interested in a little scheme of mine? It will produce the finest of puppets. Which I aspire to cherish with these very hands.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

VC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Strong energy in this post. Very hard to decline.
I will toast and offer to your scheme this vote of mine.
dumb read but this post doesn’t feel w/w

then there’s a lot of posts where vivax says how much he likes rico’s gimmick and would be sad to lunch him because he’ll miss it, which also feel kinda weird to post about a teammate
Vivax wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:37 pm I could yeet Rico, generally.

Neon’s just most obviously wolfy player.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:39 pm Rico not really jokey enough to be an NPC. Ergo town or wolf. Leaning wolf but like it’s not that strong.
Neon mostly looks like a guillo analogon, probs openwolfing with all the shenanigans. Becomes yeetable for me past this day, not before as it's a possible NPC. The entire Ender-Neon whirlwind just appears to be a whole bunch of noise if the Neon (soft-)CC was bogus.
Rico I sympathize with but every time they post it feels like they're meant to be talking to me and that suggests they're tip-toeing around me perceiving them. Yeetable, with regret, cause I'd miss the classiness of the posting. No gimmicking freepasses at this point however.
the bolded feels w/w though

it’s hyper conscious of rico’s posting and their interactions with each other

feels like rico was on vivax’s mind more than he should have been if they’re w/v and rico was just some random slanker to him

so idk it’s a mixed bag, not really sure what to do with any of it but it caught my eye
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

hope everyone is having a merry christmas if you celebrate
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:22 pm Further thoughts on Neon:
My back and forth on Neon gives me such pause. I remember after the Vivax ISO that there were things that made me want to go back to review the slot, but hell if I remember what gave me that impression.

Neon reading Porscha's AtE wolfy I mostly agree with, and Iawy pointing out that the frustration feels genuine I also agree with.

Neon's self vote however feels off to me. I thought Neon was very much a player that doesn't approve of that.
This is true I policy those

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Post by MacDougall »

Xmas fuckers

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”