No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day Ends 10am Dec 27 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DeeZees »

I believe i have voted yo thr best of my ability
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day Ends 10am Dec 27 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DeeZees »

We have little time but er can do it!!
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Huzzzzah for town huzzah
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Did this get a day extension or does the day end in like 25 mins
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:35 pm Did this get a day extension or does the day end in like 25 mins
you can see in the name of the thread as soon above any recent post! It was extended to tomorrow morning at 10AM EST
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:51 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:45 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:27 pm Now we're squared up, how about we play nice from now on?

T
ilario
Wilgy

T-lean
Hally
Neon
IAWY

W
Porscha
DeeZees

Thanks for not reading.
With fruits of your labor, sure!

What makes you put Wilgy higher than Hally? Or specifically, what makes Hally only a townlean?
Well, there you are again.

Wilgy based off how he buried Vivax when at 1-vote wagon and partially militated as well for Schiavetto lynch. It's in "fooled me" camp at this point, if coordinated.

Not ISO'ing Hally, because 600 posts is beyond me. Whatever frustrations they're relaying, I'll gamble that it's coming from town at this point. Plus, just like Michelle, I'd say they wouldn't stick their head to oppose a Schiavetto policy lynch this heavily as wolfmates.
Is a gamble worth more of a townlean than your thoughts on Neon and myself? Genuinely asking, no tone behind it
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:35 pm Did this get a day extension or does the day end in like 25 mins
you can see in the name of the thread as soon above any recent post! It was extended to tomorrow morning at 10AM EST
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:50 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:51 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:45 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:27 pm Now we're squared up, how about we play nice from now on?

T
ilario
Wilgy

T-lean
Hally
Neon
IAWY

W
Porscha
DeeZees

Thanks for not reading.
With fruits of your labor, sure!

What makes you put Wilgy higher than Hally? Or specifically, what makes Hally only a townlean?
Well, there you are again.

Wilgy based off how he buried Vivax when at 1-vote wagon and partially militated as well for Schiavetto lynch. It's in "fooled me" camp at this point, if coordinated.

Not ISO'ing Hally, because 600 posts is beyond me. Whatever frustrations they're relaying, I'll gamble that it's coming from town at this point. Plus, just like Michelle, I'd say they wouldn't stick their head to oppose a Schiavetto policy lynch this heavily as wolfmates.
Is a gamble worth more of a townlean than your thoughts on Neon and myself? Genuinely asking, no tone behind it
Thanks for not reading.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

Back from the vet.
Both, day was supposed to end yesterday I think. We got like 9 min after extension.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Deezees pop in got me feeling something tbh.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ahhh, may chaos take the world! May chaos take the world!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet was a lonely person. Every morning the same routine. Wake up, take a shit, brush teeth, walk to their favourite morning diner and order two eggs on toast. Though there was something different about this morning.

Ricochet entered the diner and sat down. The haughty waitress hurriedly asked if he wanted the usual to which he silently nodded. But he couldnt shake the feeling he was being watched. He glanced around the diner to survey the scene but found nothing unusual to him. Unfortunately he didnt notice the gigantic foot in the booth behind him with a top hat on pretending the read the newspaper.

Ricochet polished off his meal, half heartedly thanked the staff and exited. The gigantic foot started to follow him. Ricochet finally noticed and started to run. Oh no! He ran down an alley with a dead end.

"Soon you"ll be sleepin' with the fishes see," the foot snarled.

"Why God why!?" Ricochet shouted as he collapsed to his knees.

"Foot care is an important part of your daily routine. It's perfectly normal for men to get pedicures!" The foot screamed back as it punted Ricochet into a nearby wall reducing him to a gory splattermark.

Ricochet has died and reveals to be
a villa

Night begins.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Post by MacDougall »

Ilario has been turned into a pair of shoes. He was the town deleter.

It is mylo. You may choose to vote sleep by voting for the unfoot option. Votes are not locked at mylo but will be tomorrow if you choose sleep.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

e_e weak rico votes tbh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like I get *why* but idk it was too like........ idk I guess in theory it was pretty rand but I had a gut feeling it wasn't rico
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

can't think of a reason why a wolf would play like that lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

we need to sleep but I think we should like, maybe talk a little today if we can? i'm least likely to be on hally or iawy, tho it would be very funny for iawy to have been a wolf like the original theory and got cleared by it lol

so my immediate thoughts are that it is neon/wilgy/deezees just by poe
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine and move on
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

damn so we all just giving each other the bird and slamming our doors shut until tomorrow eh

feels kinda bad man
☆Princess Abigail☆

I will snap vote in exelo like I always do.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:50 am damn so we all just giving each other the bird and slamming our doors shut until tomorrow eh

feels kinda bad man
Frankly what other option is there today?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I specifically requested at least just a little discussion

like we can sleep whenever..... why do we have to rush it

here's a good idea: town has literally 0 discussion about yesterday, the ML, or how lylo should go going directly into lylo!!! said nobody except a wolf
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guess I'm a woof.

(I'm not)

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Here's a solve

Hally is woof.

Why? Look at the dead my friend. Look at the dead.

ImageImage

DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:02 am Here's a solve

Hally is woof.

Why? Look at the dead my friend. Look at the dead.
Who n y?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:22 am I specifically requested at least just a little discussion

like we can sleep whenever..... why do we have to rush it

here's a good idea: town has literally 0 discussion about yesterday, the ML, or how lylo should go going directly into lylo!!! said nobody except a wolf
Lol. I dont love chatting in mylo gives clooze

Turbo thoughts
☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree talking is bad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Silence is the way

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Me don't think Deezees actually assessed Rico's slot at all.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DeeZees wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:17 pm Hi

Ricochets poe is the lhf lets kill him pew pew pew
This is what made me pause before EoD last night. Rico had suspicion on even Iawy during the day phase when Deezees posted this. Rico broke that down and you felt the need to say LHF?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Speculative teams for Deezees would be
Deezees/Porscha
Deezees/Iawy

I don't think it's Deezees/Neon as within a few posts yesterday there was a theoretical chop Rico chop Neon proposed. I don't think a teammate throws that out there like that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Porscha nothing regarding our back and forth last cycle?

Sad
Image Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Morning

I would like to have a convo Hally about those questions I asked at EoD, now that it’s more likely we’re living in one of those two worldstates. Rico flipping town I guess ultimately isn’t surprising since he kept threatening it, but it’s insanely frustrating because that could’ve avoided if he’d actually attempted to play the game at all before then

Regardless, F6, 2 wolves in 5 from everybody’s individual PoV, means that it’s slightly above rand and would be rand tomorrow if we sleep

Hally/Iawy
Hally/Neon
Hally/Porscha
Hally/Wilgy
Hally/Zeus
Iawy/Neon
Iawy/Porscha
Iawy/Wilgy
Iawy/Zeus
Neon/Porscha
Neon/Wilgy
Neon/Zeus
Porscha/Wilgy
Porscha/Zeus
Wilgy/Zeus

Discounting the 5 Iawy worldstates since I know those are wrong. I’ll be completely honest that none of these pairings are really grabbing me and making much sense. Like, I feel like Porscha/Neon maybe makes the most sense? But it also doesn’t feel right

Something is missing I think, but I can’t quite figure out what
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I thought I posted that this morning, whoops
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What's the immediate opposition to the Deezees/Porscha team?
Image Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:28 pm What's the immediate opposition to the Deezees/Porscha team?
I never said I opposed it at all?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:24 am Speculative teams for Deezees would be
Deezees/Porscha
Deezees/Iawy

I don't think it's Deezees/Neon as within a few posts yesterday there was a theoretical chop Rico chop Neon proposed. I don't think a teammate throws that out there like that.
What pairs Zeus together with Porscha or myself FYPOV?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:35 pm
Deezees/Porscha
Deezees/Iawy

I've not yet assessed Porscha and Deezees connection. I'm afraid that I'm too far biased on Porscha as it stands so I'm taking a temporary step back. I raised the subject as I do not recall anything that is invalidating it.

You, however, have several posts that are Null to looking good, to outed wolf over the past few cycles.
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:47 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:37 pm I understand, thanks for your explanation :bighug:

What do you think about Neon and Zeus?
I did talk about them above, but TL;DR Zeus is probably the most null for me atm, but slightly townie-leaning. Neon has been getting away with not doing a whole lot, and when finally called out on it last night, they spent more time being defensive and blaming others for ‘not letting them show that they’re town’ than actually showing others that they’re town

It came across to me like “stop pushing me and then I will solve”, and when you’ve been getting a free pass since the Lily vote to do exactly that and have produced barely anything except a string of tunnels on flipped townies/NPCs and zero mafia, it doesn’t sit right with me for obvious reasons
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:42 pm Zeus looks good from Vivax spew in the matter’s ISO. It’s beginning to mean less and less as the number dwindle and Zeus is called upon to actively contribute reasons to be townie alongside it, but is still a really valid thing to consider

Which makes me wonder why Zeus is even an attempted wagon option today
Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:06 pm Zeus, are you being heavily sarcastic with all these agreements, or are you basically outing yourself?
Ultimately your progression can be teammate indicative.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:28 pm What's the immediate opposition to the Deezees/Porscha team?
"I’ll be completely honest that none of these pairings are really grabbing me and making much sense"

This is just a gut feeling then?
Image Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:51 pm
"I’ll be completely honest that none of these pairings are really grabbing me and making much sense"

No, none of the pairings really make sense, Porscha/Neon is moreso a “Porscha and Neon individually look the worst so then as a pairing makes the most sense in that respect”

Also, me saying that no teams make sense =/= “I am opposing a Zeus/Porscha team”, that is a very bad-faith push
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:02 pm

No, none of the pairings really make sense, Porscha/Neon is moreso a “Porscha and Neon individually look the worst so then as a pairing makes the most sense in that respect”

Also, me saying that no teams make sense =/= “I am opposing a Zeus/Porscha team”, that is a very bad-faith push
I see. Misinterpretation.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Man, the hell is everyone else though? Games super dead.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't think vote sleep and afk is a winning strat. Game is starting to fill me with dread.
Image Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:49 pm
Deezees/Porscha
Deezees/Iawy

I've not yet assessed Porscha and Deezees connection. I'm afraid that I'm too far biased on Porscha as it stands so I'm taking a temporary step back. I raised the subject as I do not recall anything that is invalidating it.

You, however, have several posts that are Null to looking good, to outed wolf over the past few cycles.
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:37 pm I understand, thanks for your explanation :bighug:

I did talk about them above, but TL;DR Zeus is probably the most null for me atm, but slightly townie-leaning. Neon has been getting away with not doing a whole lot, and when finally called out on it last night, they spent more time being defensive and blaming others for ‘not letting them show that they’re town’ than actually showing others that they’re town

It came across to me like “stop pushing me and then I will solve”, and when you’ve been getting a free pass since the Lily vote to do exactly that and have produced barely anything except a string of tunnels on flipped townies/NPCs and zero mafia, it doesn’t sit right with me for obvious reasons
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:42 pm Zeus looks good from Vivax spew in the matter’s ISO. It’s beginning to mean less and less as the number dwindle and Zeus is called upon to actively contribute reasons to be townie alongside it, but is still a really valid thing to consider

Inawordyes wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:06 pm Zeus, are you being heavily sarcastic with all these agreements, or are you basically outing yourself?
You’re gonna have to manually draw the lines between these three specific dots

My going back and forth on a Zeus read all day is well-documented and explained multiple times. RE: the second post, I have consistently stated that I think Zeus looks good from Vivax spew, but you didn’t quote the posts where I explained RE: the first post that the biggest part of my read on Zeus is the spew, which means less and less as the game goes on, which is why he ended up as a NLT. RE: the third post, quoting just my post misses the context of Zeus’ posts I was responding to
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:04 pm

In all honesty, how could you misinterpret it that badly?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

That is such a huge stretch to make and it came out of nowhere too
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:49 pm
Deezees/Porscha
Deezees/Iawy

You’re gonna have to manually draw the lines between these three specific dots

My going back and forth on a Zeus read all day is well-documented and explained multiple times. RE: the second post, I have consistently stated that I think Zeus looks good from Vivax spew, but you didn’t quote the posts where I explained RE: the first post that the biggest part of my read on Zeus is the spew, which means less and less as the game goes on, which is why he ended up as a NLT. RE: the third post, quoting just my post misses the context of Zeus’ posts I was responding to
I don't see what lines there are to draw there? Your lines of thinking on Deezees shifted over the course of some thinking you had, Deezees responded to the thinking, then you implied that "maybe he's open wolfing?"

Yes it's well documented, I grabbed the ones that I thought were key as they had a form of conclusive thoughts, and put them for reference? Even with the other quotes I don't see anything that invalidates the you/Zeus team combo.

I don't see how the third post misses context. You imply that you have a thought of Zeus to be open wolfing based on his responses that you can reference by clicking on the quote. The more I think about it, it being prompted in a question makes it slightly more hedgey. Like you weren't willing to outright say you thought he was open wolfing.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Inawordyes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:04 pm

In all honesty, how could you misinterpret it that badly?
Feels abit rude but ok.

I would think that a pairing not making sense I think implies greatly you don't see the team combo.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”