Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Night 4]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:21 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm @DrWilgy Finished reading up on your SVS case. Every thing you pointed to happened day one. What has she done since that you can point to except argue with you about day 1?
Look I'm sorry but Quin was wrong about 2/3 of his baddie team. Why? Idk I was wrong about my day one read of Rondo. Don't feel bad. Move on. Or add something new to your case. BTW SVS wasn't the only one sucked into your horrible ploy inre: falcon. He was elimmed bc of you imo.
I'm not done with SVS yet, just splitting it into chunks, but alas, I'll be treated like I'm death tunneling for doing so.

Hell if you read what I actually put down about day one you'd see that there's an actual argument for T SVS to be unsure about the W v F d1 foolery. Like it's not even a case, just review that's like 1/4th of the way done.

Falcon was elimmed because of a poor response he did. He chose to not assess me, knee jerk react, then afk and went over because of it. Don't blame me for moving the game out of fluff fest 2022.
you know better than this. If you were like. A person who had never played with Falcon, I'd give you the pass on it. But you don't get that pass cause you know better and you should have some idea on falcon reading. This isn't 2012 and you're not from EpicMafia.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 115

Post by DrWilgy »

Like. I can, make a poor read.

Fine.

I cannot attribute multiple votes to a player for what apparently many read as scum behavior.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

well hopefully most of the others were wolves
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm @DrWilgy Finished reading up on your SVS case. Every thing you pointed to happened day one. What has she done since that you can point to except argue with you about day 1?
Look I'm sorry but Quin was wrong about 2/3 of his baddie team. Why? Idk I was wrong about my day one read of Rondo. Don't feel bad. Move on. Or add something new to your case. BTW SVS wasn't the only one sucked into your horrible ploy inre: falcon. He was elimmed bc of you imo.
well reasonably you can say that svs voted wrong yesterday
I also can say you made no effort on Kate. You let others do the work. I can't follow someone who does that. It feels like a baddie move to stir the pot with a blurb then sit back and wait. I am beginning bto think both were civ.
;)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think I can probably read Epi lemme check his iso really quick
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

actually I forgot I'm not giving reads I'm orchestrating night kills
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:46 pm @TonyStarkPrime your read on me I believe was prior to discussion of role claiming. Why was I a slight tr?

I would say, the post that has me thinking that you have wolf intent is also the post below:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:23 pm God I'll do it tomorrow
Like, I don't see anything indicating you read and this "did it tomorrow" the post was only made to appeal to the crowd.
reasons
Why is getting data from you difficult? You can see the issue this makes yes?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

no I can't
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

why do you care why I townread you on day 1/2
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Because I certainly don't remember
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:24 pm
I'm not done with SVS yet, just splitting it into chunks, but alas, I'll be treated like I'm death tunneling for doing so.

Hell if you read what I actually put down about day one you'd see that there's an actual argument for T SVS to be unsure about the W v F d1 foolery. Like it's not even a case, just review that's like 1/4th of the way done.

Falcon was elimmed because of a poor response he did. He chose to not assess me, knee jerk react, then afk and went over because of it. Don't blame me for moving the game out of fluff fest 2022.
you know better than this. If you were like. A person who had never played with Falcon, I'd give you the pass on it. But you don't get that pass cause you know better and you should have some idea on falcon reading. This isn't 2012 and you're not from EpicMafia.
Aye, I know to not let a player remain so polarized that they can pull an easy gotcha on you.

My Falcon read was wrong, but I don't think it was wrong for bad reasons.
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If you want me to, I could scroll back and try to figure out what it was that I saw, but we're past that and I have better reasons to townread you.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:27 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:24 pm

Aye, I know to not let a player remain so polarized that they can pull an easy gotcha on you.

My Falcon read was wrong, but I don't think it was wrong for bad reasons.
Ok like I think that's fair wrt polarization and I'll allow it to stand assuming we at least get one wolf before we go out
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

or if I end with a 3/3
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:27 pm why do you care why I townread you on day 1/2
Because its like one of 4 reads you provided and it was the most wishy washy one?

Should I have to ask you what you think on each player?
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm not fighting with you because I /am/ allowed to let polarized players continue to be polarized and therefore you're allowed to be town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:29 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:27 pm why do you care why I townread you on day 1/2
Because its like one of 4 reads you provided and it was the most wishy washy one?

Should I have to ask you what you think on each player?
you shouldn't have to but I'm impersonating a stubborn toddler this game
DrWilgy

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Realized I don't have time to get through ISOs before EoD. So I'll skim and inquire about key things.

All in all I'm not as sold on W! SvS as I was. I think if I were to catch W SvS, it'd take some teammate associations at this point. As it stands I can see T SvS.

I will inquire though, your read of Marmot here:
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:27 am DrWilgy
Epignosis
fingersplints
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roxy
Kate
sig (sub for sabie12)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lemonfairy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TonyStarkPrime
Marmot
Neon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RondoDimBuckle

No colors, just block's o'text. Fairly in order.

I would be pretty shocked if Wilgy, Epi or Splints were bad.
I would not be shocked, but somewhat surprised if Roxy was bad, her game here is totally different than LGM. Kate as well, while it's WIFOM, I don't know that I think she'd set up fake suspish on Dennis, or NK him, especially after he pushed back. I felt pretty good about Sabie. She didn't seem to be following anyone and had her own opinions, so a good look for sig to roll ino, imo.

I put Lemonfairy in her own group. She has mostly just breezed in voted and left, hasn't expressed many opinions. Gave one long post mostly town vibereads (it's a big post, I'll spoiler it). She hasn't really engaged. Pretty much NAI, I have no read on her. She has been voting for me, but I don't know why. The PoE group I have reasons to think could go either way. Lemonfairy I really have no read at all.
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:24 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:15 am Welcome to my scum pile

[VOTE: Lemon] aubergine
why aubergine?
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:07 am i am back and i am town this time
*squints*
idk, not feeling this
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:18 am Is it bad if that makes me want to vote you lol
the lol and the fact that it's a question makes this feel more friendly than it needs to be
probably not super AI though
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:22 am you should vote mafia not town
this post actually makes me feel a bit better about the previous one but still easily made as either alignment tbh
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:28 am so now i pose the question, even if i was a wolf, do you think you could have successfully caught me based off my current actions
ok, it feels like they're treating each other as town now
not w/w
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:52 am
What current actions in the thread are most likely to catch a wolf?

I don’t really like the dismissive “you were just wrong so have to be here” to a small day 1 suspicion comment. The thread has been mostly OT, someone has to get things rolling.
kinda like this
viberead town
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:42 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:28 am
I've caught others by doing this.
you're bad
probably also >rand town
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:45 am Thanks. That's the fastest anyone has told me I'm bad before.

But am I bad as in a shit player. Or bad as in mafia?

One of these is true.
Neon interpreting bad as skill-related rather than alignment is towny imo
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am Ha ha I win, Rondo said I was bad on page one, and I’m pretty sure it was page one in LGM when Sean did, too.

I’m home pretty much all weekend, so I’ll have plenty of time to stay caught up.

On this list, Lemonfairy is new to me, I played with TSP a few time, but I don’t recall his game well, so he might as well be.
very neutral post, doesn't swing me either way
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 am do you think using tactics and strategy is ai for me?
lucy feels very self-focused this game
idk what to make of it yet
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:05 am I’ve played games with40 and 50 people, and never kept a spreadsheet
omg imagine making a spreadsheet for 40/50 people
I can barely bother to make those with 7 people
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:10 am i also wasn't lying about my memory, i've never taken notes in a single class, nor do i need spreadsheets to track reads, it's all easily retained.
-_- opposite of me
everything gets deleted after a while
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:57 am Alright, who's Maf? Still Marmot?
[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
I'm reading these as though they're entrance posts but this just reminded me that there was a N0 that I didn't bother to read
uhhh whatever ig, I'll just make do

also, is aubergine an inside joke or a reference to something?
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:03 amMarmot
why though
but post is fine ig
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:07 am @Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?
ehhh ok this can be vibe town too

I've already forgotten the other people I gave vibe townreads to
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:11 am I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol
why

ok, I'm going to end this one here b/c it's getting long
My PoE group is not really in any order, I tried ordering it but can't. Tony comes in, votes, and says nothing about why. He literally said (over two posts) "Everyone vote for Kate. I saw a kate post I thought was wolfy." OK, lol. The only time he ever made anything other than a one line post was when Roxy asked him to post suspects and he said, "i got news for ya, I'm not getting eliminated and if I do it's town's fault". She never said anything about suspecting him so not sure where that came from. This may be SOP for him, I know I played with him, but don't recall if this is the norm for him, so PoE.

Marmot and Neon, I have more complex thoughts on. Marmot's doing a lot of reads and is prompting a lot of discussion, trying to coax opinions out of people which is a good look. But it bothers me alot that he continued to imply my wordiness was AI when it absolutely is not, and I even pointed it out to him from another game where I was civ that it came up in discussion. I have very little conversational filter, so i over explain to soften things. It's something I do irl, it's a compensation mechanism. I posted the info from the other game, tagged him in it, and he did not respond, but still repeated the "too wordy" thing. When he put up his rainbow, he kinda wishy washy acknowledged it, but gave no other reason for reads. Perhaps I am just annoyed at him, because other than this I mostly townread him.
Marmot said in his rainbow list: S~V~S - I've talked about SVS at length already. She has been over-explainy, to which she has also explained this is normal for her (it's been so long since we've played together, I don't remember your exact playstyle), but at times to me it doesn't feel like it accomplishes very much. I would put her lower, but since this does appear to be the norm for her, I'm putting a little less emphasis on that particular style of posting in my read on her.
And Neon is nothing like her last game. Even if i agreed with some of her conclusions there, she was posting data, making reads. She came out like an avenging angel when we elimmed a bad Lucy in LGM, which townlocked her for me. But she made sad faces when we did it here to a Lucy who actually flipped town, but didn't really try and stop it. She could just be less interested, or she could be bad. I am leaning less interested, but I am not actively town reading her as i did in LGM, which is my only experience of her. Also her trying to talk Quin out of divulging his reads during the night, then he was NKed; things that make you go :ponder:

Rondo I have talked about at somewhat in the Falcon discussion, and the aftermath. Rondo came in, make a fake list and seems to be sticking to it for no reason he has expressed to the point of making fake red checks in a game with no cops . And then anyone who doubts him either should "know his game" or becomes a wolf themselves. I got the impression it was becasue I voted for Falcon, but he seems a little over traumatized by this to the point that I am not sure if it is real or not. He's making "Civvies suck" type posts, but if he's town, he isn't helping with what mostly comes across as rage posting.
Does this still apply in spite of recent "no reason to not TR him?"
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SIG/Sabie just feels towny
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So in skim of fingers points, I find they have a towny voice for the most part.

My hangup is on the players they suspect. Falcon/Dennis/Neon for the most part, kinda makes it feel like they are grabbing the LHF while being too confident in other slots.

For example
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:50 pm I think Marmot vs SVS is both town
Perhaps if there was more from splints to signal this confidence I'd be less upity about it. I'd say bottom of town leans for a tinfoil read
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epi's processes I think are mostly town.

Neon and Lucy votes had at least solving methods applied.

Epi towards Marmot is weird though. Good to keep in mind I think.
Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Felt - The New Fabrics Take Over

The textiles made their way back to the amusement park, where they saw scraps of fleece.

"I've got one more shot at this," said Felt. "I owe it to all of you."

"I can't believe how many lives have been lost," said Taffeta.

"Wait, is that lace on the carousel?" asked Flannel.

Velvet, Flannel, Taffeta, Burlap and Felt each chose an animal on the carousel. Three other riders joined, each picking a different animal. The carousel started up, going slowly at first, the lights flashing.

"Wait, I want off of this!" cried Burlap.

The person running the carousel laughed maniacally. "You're never getting off!"

"HEY," said Felt. "I recognize that voice!"

"Terrycloth!" the textiles said in unison.

Terrycloth began to chant:

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing

Fleece, Lace, and Wool jumped off the carousel. Once these riders were off safely, the carousel sped up.

"AAAAAACK" cried the civilian textiles.

Terrycloth sang louder:

Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

TonyStarkPrime was the first to fly off to his death. The others soon succumbed to their injuries. Except Felt, who died of a broken heart watching all of his beloved textiles die before him.

The Baddies Have Won!

Roxy - Terrycloth
Kate - Lace
SVS - Fleece
Epignosis - Wool (Secret role - he was able to pick alignment)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 72

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Post by Epignosis »

I sure pulled the wool over many eyes.

SVS fleeced y'all suckers.

Kate laced your drinks.

Roxy...I don't know what the fuck Roxy did.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Yay! Baddies!!! What a super fun game and a huge thanks to my teammates for playing it old school and saving my ass!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:38 am Yay! Baddies!!! What a super fun game and a huge thanks to my teammates for playing it old school and saving my ass!
uwu
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

So so so sorry Dennis! 😞💔

It hurt me more than it hurt you 😳😉😘
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

GG baddies
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I want to sincerely thank you all for making this a success.

Special thanks to:

* my mods, @Spacedaisy and @Seanzie for letting me ask a zillion questions and for bringing me up to speed on the newfangled Mafia vernacular. Your patience and prudence has been much appreciated. I've known SpaceDaisy for nearly a decade (!!!) but it was an absolute pleasure getting to know Seanzie.

* game lineup coordinator @Marmot . I really thank you for being patient as I looked for the best time in my schedule to host this game. When I hosted it, I couldn't have asked for a better time. For the first ten months of this year, I was doing my job and the job of the vacant Employment Attorney so I was destroyed with doing a zillion trials. I finally got that position filled in October and then was ready to host when I had some time off for the holidays. You showed me nothing but kindness and patience when I needed it and I thank you. I am so grateful others were willing to host their games first because I really wanted this third installment to come to fruition.

* every single player. I appreciate you taking a chance on this. I was excited to see some *super* OG players and new ones (or at least new to me). I like a good mix.

For those that don't know, the Felt franchise came about when I had a dream that I hosted a game about, well, felt. After jokingly telling Tangrowth about it, they encouraged me to actually pull it together! So I did. And then Felt 2: Rise of the Denim was even more fun. Thank you for helping me keep this beloved franchise alive.

All the love from your friendly neighborhood mongoose
:Mongoose:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:42 am So so so sorry Dennis! 😞💔

How does this constitute the use of the flushed emoji, out of curiosity?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:43 am

I'm so ashamed...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:43 am

I'll let her answer this, but this was the second time Kate and I have been on a team.

I am curious to know if Kate remembers what game the first one was. :mafia:
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

SVS and Epi had me completely convinced they were good until I died ngl
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thank you Mongoose ❤️ great game!
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@fingersplints sorry I called you mean, you weren't, you were just playing the game. I was being a little crybaby and I feel really dumb now.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Good game everyone! Good job wolves!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ah... C'mon man. Open night to lose in the morning. Big rip.

Oh well. I played like garbage this game.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:46 am SVS and Epi had me completely convinced they were good until I died ngl
We go back a while. We do that. :feb:

I enjoyed playing with you Dennis. You strike me as a perceptive and fun person. The fact that we killed you says something, I think.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I will say, that Roxy telling me to let SVS off the hook and not addressing the TSP ISO I did had me thinking "oh man, Roxy is gonna be a wolf when I'm done here"

GG though. Well played.
Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I want to make sure @Lemonfairy gets her due here -- 3/4 baddies in her spread! I was very impressed.
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:07 pm so if I order them, I'll get my readlist

town
fingersplints
Marmot
Neon
Roxy

townlean
sig
Rondo
Tony

POE/scum
SVS
Epignosis
Kate
DrWilgy
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:55 am I want to make sure @Lemonfairy gets her due here -- 3/4 baddies in her spread! I was very impressed.
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:07 pm so if I order them, I'll get my readlist

town
fingersplints
Marmot
Neon
Roxy

townlean
sig
Rondo
Tony

POE/scum
SVS
Epignosis
Kate
DrWilgy
And we killed for that. Well done.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Told you all game was easy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:59 am Told you all game was easy
Yeah. Easy.

Good follow through lol
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

well the good news is we would have won if epi didn't decide to be an annoying little non-town player
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:02 am well the good news is we would have won if epi didn't decide to be an annoying little non-town player
:goofp: :feb:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sorry for not playing, I've been very busy and or sick and or not in the mafia spirit
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:59 am Told you all game was easy
Yeah. Easy.

Good follow through lol
lol, didnt feel any big town energy from most of the players. It was a dead christmas game so I decided to open up my meta some more than to actually go hard town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The team of S~V~S, Kate, and Roxy was a dream come true.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Congrats on the win either way. Epis role was a fun twist
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

So do we get everyones role now or are people left to reveal their roles
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:07 am So do we get everyones role now or are people left to reveal their roles
@Mongoose can handle that I think.

Return to “Previous Heists”