58%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Holes Mafia {Day 3}

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Shrug yeeting me is kinda silly but like you do you.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Should I vote neon or wilgz
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vote neon

Aubergine

A6 and F6
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine dig F4
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

movie time

[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine dig A1
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wow, 4 votes with only 13 minutes left
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:41 pm movie time

You need to vote in the poll.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:41 pm movie time

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

End of Day 3 vote total:
(Honoring pyxxy’s vote since it was in thread)
DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
lucy
No votes
Marmot
9%
Voters: Neon
Neon
27%
Voters: Seanzie, Sabiplz, Marmot
pyxxy
No votes
Sabiplz
9%
Voters: pyxyy
Seanzie
No votes
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Holes Mafia {Night 3}

Post by Scotty »

End of Day 3

The water truck came a little after sunrise. Marmot finished his last drop of water and stepped up in his hole. At this time of day, Marmot sometimes could see some distant hills or mountains on the other side of the lake. They were only visible for a short while and would soon disappear behind the haze of heat and dirt.

A little bit away, Marmot heard DrWilgy stop and ask, presumably, a higher power, “can you change me to a 3p that gets to play as the yellow spotted lizard? I desire to make lizard sounds.” He added the last but with a flourish of hissing noises.

‘Good to know I’m not the only one possibly going insane out here,’ Marmot thought ruefully.

The water truck stopped, and the dust cloud drifted past it. The other kids all leapt to get in line. A tall woman with red hair stepped out of the driver’s seat. She looked even taller than she was, since Marmot was down in his hole. She wore a black cowboy hat and black cowboy boots which were studded with turquoise stones. The sleeves on her shirt were rolled up, and her arms were covered with freckles, as was her face. She walked right up to Lucy.
"Have you found anything useful yet to show me?”

Lucy said nothing and backed up.
"Your good work will be rewarded." She turned to Marmot.
“Marmot, will you come here, please?"
Marmot was surprised she knew his name. He had never seen her. Until she stepped out of the truck, he didn't even know the Warden was a woman.

Marmot inched towards her, head bowed low.

“It’s okay. I don’t bite. The lizards do enough of that for me.” She looked him up and down. “Got anything for me, Marmot?”

Marmot squinted and looked down the road to where he could still spy fingersplints’ body surrounded by carrion birds.

“I…I think I might. It’s in fingersplints’ pocket.”

The Warden turned, only now seeing the decaying body along the road for the first time. She then made a beeline for the boy, and the group could see her shooing away the buzzards and lunging for the body’s pockets with such efficiency, Marmot thought she’d done it before.

After some cursory digging, the Warden stood up with a peculiar tube in her hand. She inspected it and then immediately started applying the remnants of the lipstick to her lips.

With a glow about her, she sauntered back to the boys. And began to sputter. Her tongue felt like it was on fire. Then her throat. Then her chest. Then her heart.

Then she fell, to the stunned confusion of everyone there.

Neon has been eliminated. They were
The Warden, a member of Mafia! Your team wins when you reach parity with town.
It Is now Night 3.

Night 3 will end Sunday 1/22 at 7p Eastern.
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Holes Mafia {Day 4}

Post by Scotty »

Day 4

It made no sense to Stanley. Like clockwork, the kids started digging again, as if the curator of their condemnation hadn’t just dropped dead from a poisonous lipstick container.

Everyone saw it, and soon thereafter, X-ray picked up his shovel to get back to digging. Then Magnet. Then the rest of them, until Stanley himself was working on the edges of his five-by-five foot hole. Were their spirits really that broken?

Apparently they were. And Stanley wasn’t going to take it any more.

“Hey guys…guys! I say we just take off. Just walk outta here! There’s bound to be a town or something somewhere out there where we can escape to!” He announced feebly.
Stanley had never been particularly good at public speaking and this was confirmed when no one looked his direction or missed a beat with their digging.

Stanley couldn’t believe it. He sure wished he had a friend that could back him up and go along with him. But alas, he had zero friends.

Just then, he could hear the tires of a distant pickup truck, and a gun shot.

All the boys stopped and looked towards the commotion. Mr. Sir was ostensibly driving full speed towards them. A few more shots were fired in their general direction.

X-ray scrambled out of his hole. “I ain’t staying for this!”

Now the kids were scrambling like cockroaches in a spotlight. Shots continued to be fired. Stanley took off in one direction. Magnet and X-ray sprinted in a different one. Someone dropped. Stanley looked back, but not for long. Mr. Sir was obviously not in a bargaining mood. He ran as hard and as fast towards what looked like distant mountains, and didn’t stop.

Seanzie has died! He was
Magnet, town-aligned. You win when all mafia are dead!

It Is now Day 4. If you do not dig a hole today, you must dig two holes tomorrow. When choosing a plot, please do so in the same post as your vote. As a reminder, votes are NOT CHANGEABLE. @DrWilgy and @lucy did not dig a hole yesterday and must dig two today.

Day 4 will end in 48 hours, or whenever the last player has voted.

@DrWilgy
@lucy
@Marmot
@pyxxy
@Sabiplz
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I want to die. I voted two wolves let me die
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:31 pm Shrug yeeting me is kinda silly but like you do you.
lol
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Sabiplz sorry about voting for you. I really did think it was TvT. Hadn't seen scum Neon before and she has always complained about being misyeeted often for her playstyle so I guess I bought it. Now I will yeet town Neon without regrets forever o7
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 pm @Sabiplz sorry about voting for you. I really did think it was TvT. Hadn't seen scum Neon before and she has always complained about being misyeeted often for her playstyle so I guess I bought it. Now I will yeet town Neon without regrets forever o7
Your saw her wolf in webdip
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:16 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 pm @Sabiplz sorry about voting for you. I really did think it was TvT. Hadn't seen scum Neon before and she has always complained about being misyeeted often for her playstyle so I guess I bought it. Now I will yeet town Neon without regrets forever o7
I did?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh also uh I dug up the double vote last night so I've got 2x vote power today

any chance that someone used the cop check last night and we can clear another person besides Sabi?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why am I alive
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:00 pm Why am I alive
my guess is that the last scum wants to bring you to KILO as an option to make you look suspicious i.e. "why hasn't Sabi died when they're towncleared :tinfoil:"
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

all my reads were bad and i've lost the sauce for mafia, i'm sheeping consensus today
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 69

Post by robyn »

i'm worse than rand
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Based on their prior opinions, I'm expecting Wilgy and Marmot to push you today, Lucy.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 152

Post by DrWilgy »

I'd never push Lucy
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

New colored spreads for review:

D1
DrWilgy 3
Voters: Marmot, Dennis, pyxxy
falcon45ca 1
Voters: Sabiplz, Kate, S~V~S, fingersplints
fingersplints 1
Voters: DrWilgy
Neon 1
Voters: falcon45ca
pyxxy 1
Voters: Seanzie

D2
Dennis 4
Voters: MacDougall, Neon, Marmot, lucy
fingersplints 1
Voters: DrWilgy
Macdougall 4
Voters: Dennis, pyxxy, Sabiplz, Seanzie

D3
Marmot 1
Voters: Neon
Neon 3
Voters: Seanzie, Sabiplz, Marmot
Sabiplz 1
Voters: pyxyy
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thoughts:
D1 wagonomics are still off due to the missing votes. I suggested that the falcon wagon couldn't be pure and Mac encouraged that, makes me think that it could actually just be pure. Poor Falcs. Raises the question of if the voters on me was pure. Likely Pyxxy containing wolf if it's between Marmot Pyxxy.

D2 Mac I think joined Neon and Lucy, then after Marmot joined the Dennis? Rough look for Marmot I think, but I'd need to validate that. Does Mac join a wagon with 2 other teammates on it? He was pretty open in discussion with Neon, so maybe. I'd need to check the timing on Pyxy and Sabi's votes. (if I can get other opinions/or if you know the sequence of events for this day, that'd be helpful.)

D3 Neon wagon seems pure.

Conclusions:
Think the wolf just has to be in Pyxxy/Lucy.

Mainly on ask, 'Would W!Marmot cross with W!Neon when easier alternatives in Lucy/Wilgy exist?' Maybe, but that's a hard gamble. Plus there was the post Marmot made towards Mac that didn't feel like it could come from a teammate slot.

Idk if this is the correct way to phrase this, but it almost feels irresponsible to not yeet Lucy this cycle.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:41 pm like did you forget to hit post on a draft or something
This just feels ungenuine. The implication here is that by making a post like this you are already convinced that I'm Neon's teammate, but you don't outright say it.
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

It's either Wilgz or Lucy

@Marmot @pyxxy

Who to go firat
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:49 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:35 pm She has defended both Mac and Neon, so a Mac/lucy/neon team is not far-fetched at all.
this is a good lv1 team. I think.

I still intend on going through Mac's iso specifically but this is a team I can see. If I'm wrong about a slot and W are not in [Lucy, Neon] then I think there's likely one in Marmot, but I have NO clue who the teammate is. Pyxxy maybe? You've been soft defending them quite abit this game.

Was this a POE you came to on your own, or were you sheeping mine?
Both? It's a logical conclusion I feel. Neon has enough scum weight and Lucy did defend the slot.

If I'm wrong on a read it really would just be you. Like, unless Mac was all in on the 'bus me bois' but, again, future me problem.
you're going to say "look here's my PoE" but this is very explicitly walking around claiming it as your own

you're all like "dang wow we have the same PoE" but that puts all the blame on Marmot if you're wrong about Neon

you're happy to shade Sabi
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:20 pm And maybe it's the fact that I've seen them do this exact play before, so I'm looking for it, but I really do feel Mac told Sabi to bus them. The tempo then changed when he decided to vote for Dennis and that's when he went into a chaos state.
yet they're not in your PoE?

Why not?
Aye, yeah because that's the conclusion I can to as well at just about the same time.

Feel like this point would be moot if I wasn't willing to claim it as my own, so where's the argument weight "that I could blame Marmot" come from?

How do I go "but you disregard MY PoE" if my intention was to eventually go "but it's Marmots PoE"? The argument just doesn't make sense.

Not really.

I can acknowledge that my Sabi read is 100% tinfoil fear based on Misplay Mafia (that wolf theater inspired true fear). It makes me want to tip toe there because I can see the situation where I'm getting got. By going "look it" perhaps the chance of getting got is decreased.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:02 pm It's either Wilgz or Lucy

@Marmot @pyxxy

Who to go firat
Sabi, how is it possibly me?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like fr, what quantified analysis points you in the direction that it's me?

I've felt that this game, you've had a gut read of "I've got the Wilgy tell" and that's just been perpetual.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It hasn't evolved, it hasn't had any real defined read data, it's been throwing shit at the wall and hoping it's correct.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, I have a VERY minor theory that Pyxxy voted Sabi to encourage me acting up on my tinfoil, and enable a save.

Idk how I'd apply more read data to that one.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:16 pm
I did?
I'm pretty sure I have a very vivid memory of Neon and Sabi discussing T Pyxxy in our wolf chat in Hot Fuzz.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:31 pm oh also uh I dug up the double vote last night so I've got 2x vote power today

any chance that someone used the cop check last night and we can clear another person besides Sabi?
So in the situation where you are wolf, you can pretty much always cause a tie if town isn't unanimous.

Don't like that.

Does wolf Pyxxy just lie here? Does wolf Pyxxy state this?

Maybe not. Idk this makes me think it's just gotta be Lucy.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@lucy, where's your head at.
If we are wrong about you, why? Who's taking advantage of it?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 252
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Marmot @pyxxy

Who to go firat
I'm fine with this tbh.

I think w!pyxxy would've killed someone other than Sean last night (like probably me or you since we'd been pushing him the most of anyone).

The one thing that gives me pause is that if pyxxy is the wolf, he does have the double-vote, which would be a danger in lylo, but Wilgy and lucy have higher equity imo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The other thing that's weird is that pyxxy has found two abilites while the rest of the game has found zero. The odds of that are so low...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:10 pm

@Marmot @pyxxy

Who to go firat
You didn't vote wolf twice
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

You didn't eve. Vote wolf once
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:31 pm oh also uh I dug up the double vote last night so I've got 2x vote power today

So in the situation where you are wolf, you can pretty much always cause a tie if town isn't unanimous.

Don't like that.

The mechanically optimal play is to chop pyxxy today if they're POE, because if we don't and the is a wolf, he can do exactly what you say, guarantee at least a tied vote in LYLO and a 50/50 chance at a W.

From my POV, I just don't know if he's quite that POE.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

You have pushed a half assed tinfoil on me that isn't even accurate. I'm out of my wolf range
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:10 pm

@Marmot @pyxxy

Who to go firat
You didn't vote wolf twice
K. Technically you were the only one who did.

Is pure vote weight how you solve me? You should know better on my slot.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:45 pm You didn't eve. Vote wolf once
True.

Why is that? Why wouldn't I have taken the easy obvious bus on Neon?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

w!Sabi wouldn't kill Sean imo. They had essentially the same vote record, and if Sabi was going to lylo, they'd want Sean around as well, and Sean was never going to chop them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:25 pm

Don't like that.

The mechanically optimal play is to chop pyxxy today if they're POE, because if we don't and the is a wolf, he can do exactly what you say, guarantee at least a tied vote in LYLO and a 50/50 chance at a W.

From my POV, I just don't know if he's quite that POE.
I don't think the ability can be carried over. @Scotty clarification plz?

If so, maybe we just ignore the power altogether.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabi, how confident are you that pyxxy is town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oooh good call, I didn't realize it was a next-day specific power.

Thank goodness, because vote-manipulation roles shouldn't exist in lylo imo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:45 pm You have pushed a half assed tinfoil on me that isn't even accurate. I'm out of my wolf range
How is it not accurate? I've seen you take credit sinking the Mac ship before as his teammate specifically? Maybe there wasn't as much gusto (and that is honestly why I've been holding back on the listening to tinfoil), but I still think it's a valid thought process to explore and deduce from.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

uwu

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:46 pm w!Sabi wouldn't kill Sean imo. They had essentially the same vote record, and if Sabi was going to lylo, they'd want Sean around as well, and Sean was never going to chop them.
This makes sense.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”