THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D7

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Party Crasher Is DZ there still? What are they saying?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:25 pm @Party Crasher Is DZ there still? What are they saying?
nah

its me, syn, sheep

ill be towncasing us now on forum so u arent left completely alone

ill also share my reasons for townreading u dizzy

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D6

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 pm
And I'd like both yours and Golden's account of what he's selling. Kind of sucks to not see it for myself.
posting this now so golden can't try revisionist history later:

golden opened our neighbourhood chat by saying they think it's you, but that they neighboured us due to tinfoil

since you think it's us and we think it's golden, i expect golden to have a sudden change of heart and start pushing us as well
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Golden Why is it me and why is it not PC? Do you want to talk about it?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden are you here and not posting in thread?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

they said they're in a meeting
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alright
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:28 pm woah all of this talk about lost wolves sure is making me feel

>>>>>>>>>>>LOST<<<<<<<<<<<<

WINK WINK
I hate this
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:42 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:28 pm woah all of this talk about lost wolves sure is making me feel

>>>>>>>>>>>LOST<<<<<<<<<<<<

WINK WINK
I hate this
Especially if the mafia being confused about the slot is before this
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Reading ISOs probably doesn't even help. I find some things towny and some things wolfy and in the end they probably aren't necessarily AI at all
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I've been feeling PC could be lost wolf since D5, and that whole day just felt awful. Sloonei said PC is lost wolf. They have literally claimed it in thread. It makes so much sense to me.

Golden is apparently thinking I'm the wolf. If Golden thinks this and PC knows that, why not go with it and get me chopped? Unless they already posted in thread it was Golden?

I think Golden has been town pretty much this whole game. I haven't even wavered much. Does it make sense to go after me if they are in fact wolf? They would know I suspect PC, because I've said it on previous days. Why not neighbour me and talk me into a PC vote?

This doesn't make sense.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Party Crasher Do you have any more insights as to how Golden's role actually works?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Dyslexicon @Golden
ok so. since im town, i ... cant rly pull up a case why im town outta my ass since my focus have been on solving. the first thing that comes to my mind is pulling up quotes of flipped town that i thought were good
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:33 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Honestly probably just clearing for PC.

@Golden given our POE yesterday ended up netting a wolf, shouldn't we just like, keep using it?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:07 am More to say that I would rather flip potential mafia with roles that are also threats than kill someone who is confirmed to have a PR that does essentially nothing (plus has all the other things in his favour).

The funny thing about Party Crasher not claiming NPC is that if they did it would be so believable the mafia and the town would conspire together to not ever remove them and so it would make a really good fake claim if they were not town, so the fact that they haven't done that kind of makes me think they might be town. But I still am not sure.
some posts from mac
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm I think Scotty and Party Crasher have strong soup mafia team equity. Marmot is never mafia with them or the Seanzie faction because they tried to cfd him to save mafia KP. I felt like Dyslexicon was also participatory but less egregiously. Radishes felt like a derping town during that attempted cfd.
I honestly think PC caused enough confusion from flipped Soup members already that I would be awed if that was all theatre.
PC has "is Tutuu" going for them to explain their behaviour so there's that. Scotty is a Seanzie teammate I am near certain of that.
Case it and I'll listen.

Also the confusion was from NOT PC side. I mean Sabi/Seanzie/Alison had enough confusion surrounding the details of PC that I would be amazed if all 3 of them did that theatre.
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:26 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:25 pm lucy is objectively wolfsiding with her reads

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

37/40

-tutuu
Oh, so are you like both an NPC and a hydra?
This + other things makes me feel very strongly that Seanzie had no clue what was up with PC which makes me feel they're pretty unpaired.
some posts from ender

ISOs are getting broken are u say, and "PC" is only 2 characters so i cant easily search it in ppl's already broken iso. its a bit hard

but off my memory, sabi, marmot, seanzie, maybe alison all called us 3p or avoided responding to us seriously and were confused by us

one post found by marmot:
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:35 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:29 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:28 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:26 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:24 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:24 pm Wait why are there only 36 players in the VC? Did 7 random players really get forced into hydraing together?
the 6 ppl who didnt win a game are a hydra
Oh so that's a clever way to punish the players who didn't fulfill the requirement. But what about the seventh?
i dont think theres 7?
Weren't there 42 players initially? VC has only 36 names and one of them is the hydra. Therefore 7 players must've been added to make up the 36th name alongside the 35 separate players.
I imagine there are some players who backed out and didn't want to hydra. I think Nanook told the people who didn't win to DM him directly, so I don't think those 6 names are necessarily the same.

But also I don't know how much it matters. I'm just operating under the assumption that they're an NPC, or a benign 3P, for today at least.
Spoiler: show
Yes tutuu, I called you benign mwuehehehehe
off of my memory:

i was the first one to call alison mafia for real, on day 2 i think. nutella piggybagged off my case
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 am imagine if alison is town:

ur mafia. u see her softing KP. u let her shoot her shot (pyxxy). you dont kill her. u dont roleblock her. u just completely leave her alone

dont track. alison = 100% confirmed mafia
hmm
i was one of the first ones to call out marmot, not too loud, as i wasnt too focused

i was there with the cfd on him

i believe i kept wating him dead even after nutella shielding him due to him being unavailable to play

i remained on svs even though i wasnt loud about it as u mentioned. up until that point i had no reason to be loud, town was doing great without me

i participated in the death event. i didnt have to

now, to switch it up a bit, let me just vomit my thoughts

my plan this game was to soft 3p at the start. i asked my teammates to not correct people thinking we're 3p. go along with it, joke about it, so we're invisible. having a town that can survive a bullet till the end game in a likely multiball + more imoprtantly "disguising" a town behind a 3p slot meant less town targets for scum to shoot at (as in, if nobody shoots at us, they shoot each other, more likely to cross kill)

i hard claimed everything when it got to a point that we were discussing setting up people to vote mac. i knew i couldnt die. mac would waste his shot, and id look scummy and waste a town chop. also if i refused to vote him id also look scummy. and im town. so i just had to. i didnt wanna grief town. so i was honest. (do notice how svs hid her bp vest and tried to get on mac, though. she did the opposite of me)

ive been chilling in the early and mid game, we were getting carried, everything was dope

then the svs thing happened and i lost my mind a bit

it was just too much bs - kate and urist getting souped, my townread scotty getting cfd'ed over a confirmed 3p, u and guillo going ham on each other

in fact, let me be completely honest

that whole day (day 4 was it?) was tilting to me. i was tilted by neon and urist scumreading each other when neither was mafia, i was getting tilted by people not listenign to my on my rondo and sig scumreads (admittedly i was wrong on rondo), guillo completely ditched the game, porscha was talking sass to me. that whole day was a mess. u and guillo whom i both townread getting on each others throats was tilting for me. i see scotty flip and a switch in me flips. its time to shitstorm motherfuckers. so i go all out. i wanted to pressure everyone, starting shitting out scumreads left and right. i wanted to put as much pressure as possible coz it felt like we were throwing a won game by being stagnant and apathic. to me it felt right. now dizzy u say u rly dislike day 5 but i invite u to consider whether ur emotional distate of my behavior that date isnt influencing u to equate it as scummy. i didnt mean to get under people's skins, maybe i was bantering too much but like. in my mind i was doing my best for town. i wanted people to get pressured and get reactions. u saw how i didnt just tunnel and antagonized ppl, i backed off from everyone at certain points. i backed off of dizzy, golden and rondo, all of them, once i thought i should stop. i wasnt just wreaking chaos for the sake of wreaking chaos.

day 6 i got back to being tame again. we finally chopped svs. no more 3p. she was mafia. everything was chill

i tried my best. it was a hard day

i can try to squeeze my brain to probe myself more as to why im town, but this is what i got so far

id like to towncase dizzy next
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I have a theory. Let's see if it pans out.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Which ever one of you it is, I'm impressed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Digesting that post
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

if dizzy is mafia, he is either

1) mafia that has identical role to american VT

or

2) he knew that rondo dies in DND

lets look at the first:

dizzy being in that position as mafia has a much time easier winning than what he has done. nobody had reasons to suspect american town claims. people were treating it as "if u shoot someone, u prove it, ur town."
we were all discussing that we can get guillo proven this way
all dizzy has to do is to get 2 people to vote him and he's proven. bam
i did not see once post of him saying "hey guys, i am american, i can prove myself" - its just such an easy wolf role to pilot in that situation
wolf!dizzy didnt need to go through all those hoops and loops and softs and never claim jsut to get to this position
when he offered for him to get cleared, he wanted to die, rather than have people vote for him
thats just pretty towny. im ruling out option 1

option 2)

ahve 0 info about dnd. i have no idea if that cyclops shit is even a real mechanic, is it just flavor. i dont know nook's brain when he designed the game

what i do now is that dizzy didnt force the situation to have 2 vote son him. if he is mafai with svs - yes he can get her to vote him. but he did not ask ender to vote for him, at least i didnt see it. he stayed quiet the whole day about his role. and his softs check out - he has been softing that role from way earlier. so if he is mafia that isnt american - why soft it so early, from like day 1-2 or whatever?

so again this just doesnt seem very likely to me

5 dead kiwis have flipped. 4 american. dizzy being the 5th american makes it nice and symmetrical

speaking of symmetry:

1 town fruit vendor dennis. 1 mafia fruit vendor marmot
1 town BP PC. 1 mafia BP svs
1 town neighborizer iawy. 1 mafia neighborizer golden
5 kiwi, 5 american

(its been me tutuu)
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

it took me 8 mins to wrote the above post if u look at the time stamps dizzy

so u know im for real and im just spitting off my brain, im not making any of this up
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:16 pm it took me 8 mins to wrote the above post if u look at the time stamps dizzy

so u know im for real and im just spitting off my brain, im not making any of this up
I appreciate that. I'm truly keeping an open mind here
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 pm @Golden Why is it me and why is it not PC? Do you want to talk about it?
I do… and I want to take my time over it. I have a lot to think about and solve.

In advance of putting in the work:

It’s you because your claim isn’t alignment-indicative, and because you’ve done nothing that is truly clearing in the game.

It’s not PC because making the hydra wolf is extremely strange design and because throughout the game their perspective has been entirely town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

both of u have:

- AtEd a ton which pockets me but also now that one of u is mafia, please understand why people who AtE deserve to be pressured nonetheless, so waht i did d5 was not necessarily anti-town, at least imo. or at least not like the worst possible thing i could have done
- voted to save svs
- avoided death event
- shielded each other

im not dissing on the town between u, im just sharing that fmpov both of u have had identical positions so ur both kinda scum lol. so from that regard its a bit hard. dizzy's mech just looks so much better than golden's

i can make a post baout golden now

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kind of want to see what Golden has to say to PC town casing me tbh. Since he suspects me.

In addittion: I actually thought PC had soften American townie as well. I remember looking back for at some point much earlier, but I didn't find it. I think it was maybe how they reacted to Mac asking people to vote them D1, cause it was obvious to me what Mac was doing. I was wrong about PC being the same role though. But I sort of cleared them based on that assumption for a while. Also, I questioned Kate about her VT claim, because when she first claimed, she said she had no power. And I'm VT but I would definitely not word it as no power. On D1 I thought maybe she just had a different kind of role, and also listened to other people's town reads there. I was more skeptical of her claim on D2 after I saw people flipping Kiwi townie, cause that's a very similar role to my own, and it's also killing. So I kind of assumed VTs were just killing roles, which makes sense in a Nook game tbh. Turns out, Kate wasn't really VT, but I understand why she claimed it that way

So anyway. I've been playing as my role the whole game, and the traces are all over the thread.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 pm @Golden Why is it me and why is it not PC? Do you want to talk about it?
I do… and I want to take my time over it. I have a lot to think about and solve.

In advance of putting in the work:

It’s you because your claim isn’t alignment-indicative, and because you’ve done nothing that is truly clearing in the game.

It’s not PC because making the hydra wolf is extremely strange design and because throughout the game their perspective has been entirely town.
My claim is very alignment indicative. PC actually just went over it.

Why can't PC be lost wolf?
I also don't agree with the "strange design" argument in the first place. But I don't think that if PC is mafia, that the other wolves knew.

Also, has my perspective been any less town than PC in this game in your opinion?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

actually i cant make a compelte post about golden because his posts have been longer and he posted more than dizzy. so i dont remember his early game posts as i just either didnt read them or skimmed thru them. dizzy wrote short one liners so i remember almost all of them

what i think is sussy wussy about golden is:

if he is a neighborizer there are 4 de facto town neighborhooods - him, iawy, dnd, my hydra

he claims so much fucking shit. on top of each other

he just claimed something completely new about his role in his hood that he has not claimed ITT to my knowledge

and by the way, if we were the last wolf with a remaining soup kill, the game would be long over, as we could have killed dizzy by now and/or golden now

anyway back to golden

his early conversation with alison in his hood sounds like an oblivion npc dialogue. as if a chatbot wrote it. i will expand on this later (so exepct a whole addition to my golden case, i need to fully read the hood and his ISO from early and mid game)

his night actions claim are absurd. nutella and neon were absurd choices to redirect kills to

he has now claimed ANOTHER thing about his role that gives a town motive for those choices. im holding off on posting it itt for now, i dont wanna be pushy

so actually now that i think of it.

i should stop now. this isnt a good post. i havent given the due diligence for golden

i will put in some more work, think more, and write a better post about golden

but nonetheless ill share this coz those have been my thoughts rn so probably good to be transparent about verything goin thur my head rn

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:00 pm I've been feeling PC could be lost wolf since D5, and that whole day just felt awful. Sloonei said PC is lost wolf. They have literally claimed it in thread. It makes so much sense to me.

Golden is apparently thinking I'm the wolf. If Golden thinks this and PC knows that, why not go with it and get me chopped? Unless they already posted in thread it was Golden?

I think Golden has been town pretty much this whole game. I haven't even wavered much. Does it make sense to go after me if they are in fact wolf? They would know I suspect PC, because I've said it on previous days. Why not neighbour me and talk me into a PC vote?

This doesn't make sense.
I am not thinking I know who the wolf is atm. What I am thinking is I better take this seriously.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:20 pm both of u have:

- AtEd a ton which pockets me but also now that one of u is mafia, please understand why people who AtE deserve to be pressured nonetheless, so waht i did d5 was not necessarily anti-town, at least imo. or at least not like the worst possible thing i could have done
- voted to save svs
- avoided death event
- shielded each other

im not dissing on the town between u, im just sharing that fmpov both of u have had identical positions so ur both kinda scum lol. so from that regard its a bit hard. dizzy's mech just looks so much better than golden's

-t
See this was part of me thinking it's you. It's like a mirror experience in some ways.
HOWEVER, I had the same experience in a game with Ilario, where I was the wolf who pocketed him.

Kind of jarring to have Golden come out saying it's me.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:23 pm Kind of want to see what Golden has to say to PC town casing me tbh. Since he suspects me.

In addittion: I actually thought PC had soften American townie as well. I remember looking back for at some point much earlier, but I didn't find it. I think it was maybe how they reacted to Mac asking people to vote them D1, cause it was obvious to me what Mac was doing. I was wrong about PC being the same role though. But I sort of cleared them based on that assumption for a while. Also, I questioned Kate about her VT claim, because when she first claimed, she said she had no power. And I'm VT but I would definitely not word it as no power. On D1 I thought maybe she just had a different kind of role, and also listened to other people's town reads there. I was more skeptical of her claim on D2 after I saw people flipping Kiwi townie, cause that's a very similar role to my own, and it's also killing. So I kind of assumed VTs were just killing roles, which makes sense in a Nook game tbh. Turns out, Kate wasn't really VT, but I understand why she claimed it that way

So anyway. I've been playing as my role the whole game, and the traces are all over the thread.
i reacted to that way to mac coz he lowkey softed (he softed something else but i caught him). he said "people need to vote me, i can get an alignment peek on whoever votes me". to me that read very clearly as "i can shoot someone who votes me". just knowing mac lol

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:28 pm

- voted to save svs
- avoided death event
- shielded each other

-t
See this was part of me thinking it's you. It's like a mirror experience in some ways.
HOWEVER, I had the same experience in a game with Ilario, where I was the wolf who pocketed him.

I literally haven’t come out and said that, and it’s suss to me that you are making out like I have.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:29 pm

- voted to save svs
- avoided death event
- shielded each other

-t

I literally haven’t come out and said that, and it’s suss to me that you are making out like I have.
you literally said in chat that you expect dizzy and us to cross-vote lmao
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:29 pmi reacted to that way to mac coz he lowkey softed (he softed something else but i caught him). he said "people need to vote me, i can get an alignment peek on whoever votes me". to me that read very clearly as "i can shoot someone who votes me". just knowing mac lol

-t
Well, good guess then. I read it that way because that's my role lol, and then I thought it was yours too, and all VTs until kiwis flipped
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:30 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:29 pm

- voted to save svs
- avoided death event
- shielded each other

-t

you literally said in chat that you expect dizzy and us to cross-vote lmao
Yes, and that I’m the one who’ll have to solve the game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:29 pm I literally haven’t come out and said that, and it’s suss to me that you are making out like I have.
PC said you had. If she's lying about it, definitely let me know
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fuck I wish I was in that chat right now
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And if that’s not what happens and I get elimmed, then…

If it’s PC who is bad, I’ll forgive them
If it’s dizzy who is bad, then PC has completely wasted the neighbouring.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:32 pm And if that’s not what happens and I get elimmed, then…

Yes unleash the AtE

Most honorable mafia player

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 pm
And I'd like both yours and Golden's account of what he's selling. Kind of sucks to not see it for myself.

golden opened our neighbourhood chat by saying they think it's you, but that they neighboured us due to tinfoil

since you think it's us and we think it's golden, i expect golden to have a sudden change of heart and start pushing us as well
@Golden Did you or did you not say this?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:33 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:32 pm And if that’s not what happens and I get elimmed, then…

Yes unleash the AtE

-t
It’s not an AtE. It’s just facts. I don’t think it’s possible to be town and in my neighbourhood and reach the view that I’m wolf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:34 pm

It’s a paraphrase, but sure it’s a reasonable interpretation of what I said. Operative thing being I did not say tinfoil, I said I brought them to figure out if my townread on them was correct.

This is not a case where I’m like 95/5 thinking it’s you. It’s more 65/35. And they used the true language when I said I ‘think’ it’s you.

But I also told them what I said here… I’m not going to hammer, I plan to spend full 48 hours doing my due diligence and casing both of you.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:34 pm

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:34 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:33 pm

Yes unleash the AtE

-t
It’s not an AtE. It’s just facts. I don’t think it’s possible to be town and in my neighbourhood and reach the view that I’m wolf.

these two posts side by side

*chef's kiss*
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:38 pmIt’s a paraphrase, but sure it’s a reasonable interpretation of what I said. Operative thing being I did not say tinfoil, I said I brought them to figure out if my townread on them was correct.

This is not a case where I’m like 95/5 thinking it’s you. It’s more 65/35. And they used the true language when I said I ‘think’ it’s you.

But I also told them what I said here… I’m not going to hammer, I plan to spend full 48 hours doing my due diligence and casing both of you.
Then why did you think it was suss that I pointed out that you said you thought it was me, if you did?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

continuing my strategy of being completely transparent

im paranoid about syn snap voting. apologies syn but im just perpetually paranoid and pessimistic. i believe in u that u wont but im just showing my naked thoughts

im paranoid about golden ateing at me more if i scumread him coz i might start swinging back and i dont want to. or dizzy for that matter. i backed off both of ur ate's coz it felt real. i never intended to hurt ur feelings. but now i know one of u is mafia and was manipulative with it. and i dont blame mafia for doing it - town ate'd so much, mafia is just doing it to survive, its part of the game paly. but im not gonna sit here and endure it. if u talk shit to me u'll get shit talked back to. dont call me a dick again just coz i wrote an obnoxious post at u on d5 calling u mafia @Golden

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

PC why you acting like I didn’t specifically tell you I wasn’t going to hammer and I was going to do my due diligence?

Why did you say that I mentioned I said I thought you two would vote for each other but not include the not where I said ‘and I’m going to have to solve’
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't intend to AtE. I think it's clear that I'm town. If whoever of you is town can't find me, I don't know if it can be more obvious than it already is on my end. I respect the game still being very hard though.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

and dont try to make me feel bad and blame me if u we're both town and i wrongly vote for u like u've been subtly doing in hood chat

none of this emotional blackmail bullshit

how about u play with honor

@Golden

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:41 pm
Why did you say that I mentioned I said I thought you two would vote for each other but not include the not where I said ‘and I’m going to have to solve’
because the pertinent part of that is expecting dizzy and us to cross-vote, not the boilerplate you tagged on afterward (obviously you're going to say you have to solve between us. what are you going to do instead? say "and then I can just vote whoever and win gg"?)
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:42 pm and dont try to make me feel bad and blame me if u we're both town and if* i wrongly vote for u like u've been subtly doing in hood chat

none of this emotional blackmail bullshit

how about u play with honor

@Golden

-t
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, want to say this: Please remember that I have no insight to your neighbourhood chat. And I strongly prefer discussion to be in thread. And all information about it you can reveal here is good for me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ok I’m out for a bit. Bye dudes.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:15 pm1 town fruit vendor dennis. 1 mafia fruit vendor marmot
1 town BP PC. 1 mafia BP svs
1 town neighborizer iawy. 1 mafia neighborizer golden
5 kiwi, 5 american
Honestly, PC is making a compelling case based on this alone.

If Golden is mafia, I'm really impressed by their drive this game. Must be frustrating to be caught on mech.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I feel like I don't want it to be Golden. I was feeling pretty strongly that I'd probably end up voting PC just a while ago, and now I don't know

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”