Sailor Moon Mafia [JOB]

Post and discuss your mafia game submissions, and view the updated hosting queues here.

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Sailor Moon Mafia [JOB]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

The Set Up:
This game has a variable player count. I can run it with anywhere from 12 to 32 players. The more players the more ridiculous it gets.

This game is role madness, closed set up, potentially multiball, and bastard cause I'm me and I like chaos. The mod will never lie to you about your role/win conditions/or anything else communicated to you privately.

The mod might lie in thread.

This game will have an experimental power system that will give more control to the player over how they use their roles.

The game will be set in the Sailor Moon Universe but players flavor may not directly relate to the show.

Everyone will have a power role that I think should all be fun to play.

The Flavor:
This game will take place in the Sailor Moon Universe after the Sailor Senshi have awakened gained their powers and have a full grasp on them.

All powers will be based on the Manga or Crystal Anime version of the characters.

About Your Host:
I haven't hosted a game in a while and have never hosted a game here. I want to get back into hosting. I've been working on this game for over a year and it's my magnum opus.

I came from a site with mech heavy crazy set ups and hope that's okay here.

My best attempt at balancing this game was made. I promise nothing but I've reworked it a bunch to try to keep it balanced even with the crazy powers in play.

I will seek advice after the game runs on how I can do better.

If anything needs to be changed or I've submitted this wrong please let me know I'm really excited to finally have this game in a hosting queue ^^
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Sailor Moon Mafia [JOB]

Post by Scotty »

I always had a crush on sailor moon as a kid. I always wondered if she ever earned her seafaring license
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Sailor Moon Mafia [JOB]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Soon you will learn.

I had a crush on Mars

Saturn was my favorite character though I love her arc
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Target Hits (Game Submissions)”