Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 4)

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:00 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:01 am Post Cap

Kill me if you want it's probably good for thread health to remove me from this game at this point. Sorry for ruining the game vibe and stuff.

Don't kill Kate I have mech. It could be wrong but I at least want a chance to get answers before she dies.

Kill Dennis and Wilgy they are woofin.

Top town is like HK Creature Rondo... probably Sig to. Think that's my town core.

Don't wanna kill LPP or Kate today.

Peace.
Should we be concerned?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:57 pm Behold the wiggamawum:
Creature - Can be a wolf but I'm thinking it's the least confident of my wolf reads.

DooM - will become IC at EoD and is otherwise resolved.

Flacon - solid town read. Good voting track and has shown good hunting intuition.

HK - I don't think Dennis all ins next to a teammate in vote twice on a small wagon like Chihiro. Cleared for that.

JDizz - get em out of here

Kate - poor Kate can only post in eyeballs and is the next to be yeeted. No reason to not yeet, but still feel bad that a self defense cannot even be made.

Lucy - 3p

Rondo - did some day early mechanics to kill Dennis... But I've been think about this one and Dennis was pretty cooked. Idk seems like a really shitty power to give to a wolf, so that makes me think it was town sided. If I'm wrong anywhere thinking there's a town it's here.

Scrappy - idk what this slot is tbh.

Sig - Has shown attributes of town and is likely not a wolf with Kate. To be determined by Kate yeet.
What about you?
Wolf. Kill it.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:01 pm So if we take out Lucy and Scrappy, then there's 8 left, 5 vs 3.

Hmm... We could be at lylo rn and not even know it.

If there's a miss, then it's 4 vs 3 and then a NK.

lmao. Wolves gonna try to sneak this on us weren't they?

I need everyone to really put out cases and explanation for why they are voting where. I'm afraid if we are wrong on Kate we will just lose the game.
What a terrible kate defense. I am IC due to Creature parity check from sig or whatever. Go try somewhere else Wilgy.
What makes you see this as a Kate defense?
Hahah
Yeah, that was a defense. And it started after my previous analysis.

Why with that information are you content to lolcat instead of critically think in the face of lylo? Where is the cooperation and concern needed for town to win?

We've been on yeet Kate for over 24 hours and I think we are sleepwalking into game over. Hell Kate could be correct, but I'd like to see more today before we actually do so.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:27 pm Also didn't I ask you about the parity cop data and you just ignored me? You can shove off with that.
Hehehehe wilgy getting agressive is turning me on, too bad since its focused at me makes you more wolfy not less
See, now that we can discuss it, I found you VERY quickly in notorious hedgehog. I'm struggling this time. Why is that?
A) I am different every game
B) You are wolf trying to disguise your TMI and turn a parity check green into a mislynch. Take your pick
I

Do

Not

Know

The

Parity

Check

Data
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by Creature »

Kill me if you want it's probably good for thread health to remove me from this game at this point. Sorry for ruining the game vibe and stuff.

Don't kill Kate I have mech. It could be wrong but I at least want a chance to get answers before she dies.

Top town is like HK Creature Rondo... probably Sig to. Think that's my town core.

Peace.
Should we be concerned?
Kate claimed Neon could redirect all actions on her back to whoever targeted her twice per game. I don't think that qualifies as something Neon can use to mech clear Kate?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Stop saying it unless you want to explain it.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:10 pm

Peace.
Should we be concerned?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:57 pm Behold the wiggamawum:
Creature - Can be a wolf but I'm thinking it's the least confident of my wolf reads.

DooM - will become IC at EoD and is otherwise resolved.

Flacon - solid town read. Good voting track and has shown good hunting intuition.

HK - I don't think Dennis all ins next to a teammate in vote twice on a small wagon like Chihiro. Cleared for that.

JDizz - get em out of here

Kate - poor Kate can only post in eyeballs and is the next to be yeeted. No reason to not yeet, but still feel bad that a self defense cannot even be made.

Lucy - 3p

Rondo - did some day early mechanics to kill Dennis... But I've been think about this one and Dennis was pretty cooked. Idk seems like a really shitty power to give to a wolf, so that makes me think it was town sided. If I'm wrong anywhere thinking there's a town it's here.

Scrappy - idk what this slot is tbh.

Sig - Has shown attributes of town and is likely not a wolf with Kate. To be determined by Kate yeet.
What about you?
Wolf. Kill it.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:01 pm So if we take out Lucy and Scrappy, then there's 8 left, 5 vs 3.

I need everyone to really put out cases and explanation for why they are voting where. I'm afraid if we are wrong on Kate we will just lose the game.
What a terrible kate defense. I am IC due to Creature parity check from sig or whatever. Go try somewhere else Wilgy.
Hahah

Why with that information are you content to lolcat instead of critically think in the face of lylo? Where is the cooperation and concern needed for town to win?

We've been on yeet Kate for over 24 hours and I think we are sleepwalking into game over. Hell Kate could be correct, but I'd like to see more today before we actually do so.
Implying I didnt do my due diligence

Implying stagnant wagon with kate just saying nothing to avoid spew is a bad wagon

implying the original statements werent defenses of kate by side wind

Implying your whole action and attention this last half hour or more hasnt been on trying to argue off kate.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:11 pm

Peace.
Should we be concerned?
Kate claimed Neon could redirect all actions on her back to whoever targeted her twice per game. I don't think that qualifies as something Neon can use to mech clear Kate?
I see, I agree but why would Kate point that out if it negates a potential mechanical clear?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:11 pm Stop saying it unless you want to explain it.
Its been explained three times in thread with you present. You are being willfully obtuse
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:10 pm

Peace.
Should we be concerned?

What about you?
Wolf. Kill it.

Hahah

Implying I didnt do my due diligence

Implying stagnant wagon with kate just saying nothing to avoid spew is a bad wagon

implying the original statements werent defenses of kate by side wind

Implying your whole action and attention this last half hour or more hasnt been on trying to argue off kate.
It is literally trying to get the thread to consider further possibility. This is why I recounted data and views on everyone.

By all means discuss the others with me as well.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:22 pm I claim Parity cop btw
So I saw this, but what other data around this exists?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:38 pm Hold on. Dennis' ventriloquist action is redirect actions from A to B. I thought it was universal.

Do you think actions on Rondo could've been redirected to someone else N2? Because like the only way my parity cop check is fake is if wolves redirected actions from Rondo to someone else aligned with Mac during N2.
Also saw this one.

So am I to parse creature had a 1 shot parity that they are unsure about AND you are a parity cop from this little data and understand?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also I thought I implied this already, but once again for the threads understanding:
1. Kate cannot do more than emoji post because of pink
2. DOOM is going to resolve at EoD.
3. One of us potion drinkers are dying.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:22 pm I claim Parity cop btw
So I saw this, but what other data around this exists?
None. Because I am lying or telling the truth, lets find out
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Can we yeet Rondo, they are giving me the same vibe Seanzie gave me in hedgehog when they were pushing me?

-__-
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Salt aside, no let's not yeet Rondo.

I still firmly tr'd Roxy and really don't think Rondo could've ended the day early as wolf.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:30 pm Can we yeet Rondo, they are giving me the same vibe Seanzie gave me in hedgehog when they were pushing me?

-__-
:disappoint:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 pm Also I thought I implied this already, but once again for the threads understanding:
tf does this mean
JDizz10
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: JDizz

Post by JDizz10 »

Can anyone please help me get caught up?
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

@lucy current reads pls?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:26 pm Also I thought I implied this already, but once again for the threads understanding:
tf does this mean
I literally said what the potion you drank does before you did it.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:03 pm Also turns out the green one will actually just IC whoever drinks it. Someone who we aren't 100% on should grab it.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

JDizz10 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:53 pm @lucy current reads pls?
vote kate and explain why u trust me now
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:40 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:02 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:44 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:24 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine gave me some general weird feelings, never showed up again despite voting me for lack of engagement, and now that other people who know them better are sus I'm confident enough
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
@Neon i think these are extremely scummy posts

post 1 because the read and vote 1) is on town 2) he's not taking accountability by voting a lhf and referencing other peoples reads on her (strictly because she wasn't active at all). this makes it more probable she's voted out and just takes away any accountability/responsibility from the vote

post 2 because of what happens after the "?" where he states an obvious and unnecessary thing that hollow has been wanting to kill dunya, it just seems like fishing for a chop and the messages involve awkward and unnecessary reasoning
This I agree with...
this might be tmi, i'm definitely good with a jdizz chop after i die cause he's probs not town
You already called me town multiple times, why am I mafia all of a sudden?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JDizz10 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:53 pm Can anyone please help me get caught up?
Kate appears to be the optim yeet, but I'm having fear doubts as we are likely in lylo.

Feel free to check my ISO for some VCA and observations on all players except me.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

rhetorical questions have no place here, i can hardclear you tonight if we reach an understanding

primarily for why u thought i was mafia
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:57 pm rhetorical questions have no place here, i can hardclear you tonight if we reach an understanding

Lucy how does your wincon work exactly?

Like if we don't yeet Kate now, can you still win if we yeet later? Can you select other targets?

I ask, as I fear you leaving the game immediately loses it for town if Kate is t.

Makes me wonder if we hunt for another teammate then hit Kate once we've confirmed a cushion.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:01 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:57 pm rhetorical questions have no place here, i can hardclear you tonight if we reach an understanding

Like if we don't yeet Kate now, can you still win if we yeet later? Can you select other targets?

I ask, as I fear you leaving the game immediately loses it for town if Kate is t.

Makes me wonder if we hunt for another teammate then hit Kate once we've confirmed a cushion.
Oh, DrWigly, you always seem to forget your place. Let me remind you of something - I have the power to make or break this game, and you dare question my strategy? It's in my best interest to vote out Kate, and you know it. My win condition revolves around her, and you have the audacity to imply that we should delay it?

You see, DrWigly, I have the unique ability to adapt and change my targets. But Kate, she's special. She's the one that we need to take down now, and not later. Time is of the essence, my dear friend, and I won't let your fear hold me back from achieving victory.

I must warn you, if you continue to stand in my way, you'll find yourself on the wrong end of my abilities. Just imagine, having the weight of the entire town's failure on your shoulders, all because you decided to defy me. You wouldn't want that, would you?

DrWigly: I... I understand, but I'm just worried about the consequences of our actions. What if we make a mistake?

You need to trust me, DrWigly. We don't have the luxury of doubt in this game. I can assure you that my instincts are right, and voting out Kate is the key to our success. So, let's put our petty disagreements aside and focus on the common goal, shall we? I'd hate for things to get... messy.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

you seriously want me around for longer?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lol that makes sense for kate actually
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:30 pm Can we yeet Rondo, they are giving me the same vibe Seanzie gave me in hedgehog when they were pushing me?

-__-
Yes because Seanzie = Rondo in every way possible
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JDizz10 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:53 pm Can anyone please help me get caught up?
give me your own reads without sheeping anyone
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Can I die before it makes me an IC?

I don't want to live anymore
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:27 am
give me your own reads without sheeping anyone
IDk what sheeping means and i'm a bit behind on the reading...
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Is anyone else reading wigly as just open wolfing?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:50 am Is anyone else reading wigly as just open wolfing?
yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

interesting vc
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

kate always flips mafia here

she claimed rolecop
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:27 am kate always flips mafia here

she claimed rolecop
who did she cop?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

kate dies next cycle always regardless of jdizz flip, and we have a protective role alive + rondo being parity cop for jdizz
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:27 am

she claimed rolecop
who did she cop?
me/neon

she outed a power that i haven’t used in the thread, she 100% saw my rolecard and that’s 100% mafia
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:28 am kate dies next cycle always regardless of jdizz flip, and we have a protective role alive + rondo being parity cop for jdizz
what? this is word salad?
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:27 am

she claimed rolecop
who did she cop?
me/neon

she outed a power that i haven’t used in the thread, she 100% saw my rolecard and that’s 100% mafia

I guess with a soup that makes sense
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

kate dies next cycle because jdizz isn’t suspected based on dennis/kate associations

regardless of jdizz flip, kate dies next cycle

we have one protective role alive which is why mafia didn’t try to kill rondo

rondo can investigate jdizz in the night

and we flip obv scum kate here
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i think doom flips mafia after kate flips mafia tbh
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:50 am Is anyone else reading wigly as just open wolfing?
How is this sensible?

I feel like this is becoming more common and it's somewhat frustrating. I put ideas or thinking to the thread and it's never "let's discuss this thinking or ideas, it's always "this is bad" or "Wilgy is randwolf lmao".

Hell, if I'm wrong to be hesitant towards the Kate wagon with what I've provided, please explain why.

If I'm scared lylo knowing that there'll be at least 2 deaths, explain why that's bad too.

The worst part is, I don't even know how to weigh these types of responses re AI as I've seen them from both town and wolves.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:08 am

Oh, DrWigly, you always seem to forget your place. Let me remind you of something - I have the power to make or break this game, and you dare question my strategy? It's in my best interest to vote out Kate, and you know it. My win condition revolves around her, and you have the audacity to imply that we should delay it?

You see, DrWigly, I have the unique ability to adapt and change my targets. But Kate, she's special. She's the one that we need to take down now, and not later. Time is of the essence, my dear friend, and I won't let your fear hold me back from achieving victory.

I must warn you, if you continue to stand in my way, you'll find yourself on the wrong end of my abilities. Just imagine, having the weight of the entire town's failure on your shoulders, all because you decided to defy me. You wouldn't want that, would you?

DrWigly: I... I understand, but I'm just worried about the consequences of our actions. What if we make a mistake?

You need to trust me, DrWigly. We don't have the luxury of doubt in this game. I can assure you that my instincts are right, and voting out Kate is the key to our success. So, let's put our petty disagreements aside and focus on the common goal, shall we? I'd hate for things to get... messy.
Bruh
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:13 am

you seriously want me around for longer?
No, it's fine. At this point I'm cool with taking the L and see no reason to postpone your dub.
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:07 am
How is this sensible?

I feel like this is becoming more common and it's somewhat frustrating. I put ideas or thinking to the thread and it's never "let's discuss this thinking or ideas, it's always "this is bad" or "Wilgy is randwolf lmao".

Hell, if I'm wrong to be hesitant towards the Kate wagon with what I've provided, please explain why.

If I'm scared lylo knowing that there'll be at least 2 deaths, explain why that's bad too.

The worst part is, I don't even know how to weigh these types of responses re AI as I've seen them from both town and wolves.
because the ideas you're floating int he thread expand the poe specifically putting IC rondo in it. Raskol and Creature both said Rondo is ic via mech, raskol is dead town confirmed and creature has been townie, so when you're prattling on about how rondo could still be a wolf the only thing I can think is that you're wolfing because it doesn't make sense for a villager to be so far off the mark and ignoring things like the above unless they're not a villager.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:32 am Can I die before it makes me an IC?

I don't want to live anymore
Don't worry you will.

Your potion actually kills you, I just wanted to provide 12 hours for people to postulate around what I said. Now that we have like 8 hours before EoD I see no reason to withdraw this information any further.

Not like anyone would have even attempted to interact with it.

"Makes you an IC, that doesn't make any sense, Wilgy care to explain?" "Yeah blah blah blah" "oh that doesn't make sense" but instead of that we get one liners.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:11 am
How is this sensible?

because the ideas you're floating int he thread expand the poe specifically putting IC rondo in it. Raskol and Creature both said Rondo is ic via mech, raskol is dead town confirmed and creature has been townie, so when you're prattling on about how rondo could still be a wolf the only thing I can think is that you're wolfing because it doesn't make sense for a villager to be so far off the mark and ignoring things like the above unless they're not a villager.
And I've asked many many times for shit to be explained like this. I've tried skims but I haven't been able to obtain or absorb this data.

Often, if mech is involved, I need explanations like this. 2 cycles of asking and not one clear "this is what was said" had been provided until now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

./salty Wilgy taking stage here. I apologize.
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 am
How is this sensible?

And I've asked many many times for shit to be explained like this. I've tried skims but I haven't been able to obtain or absorb this data.

Often, if mech is involved, I need explanations like this. 2 cycles of asking and not one clear "this is what was said" had been provided until now.
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm MacDougall and Roxy/RondoDimBuckle are the same alignment.
I won't explain it but Rondo is an IC
creature had a parity check confirming that mac and rondo are the same alignment. Mac flipped town. Raskol at the same time stated that rondo is IC and refused to explain. Generally speaking when Rask does that it's mechanically related, he doesn't state "x is IC" as a gambit or FPS type play.

as far as having it explained I can dig through the creature ISO but my understanding is that the check was provided by DooM so the only way I can see that being faked is if Creature and DooM are both wolves and Raskol was doing an FPS type play and I just don't see all of that aligning.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:24 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 am
How is this sensible?

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm MacDougall and Roxy/RondoDimBuckle are the same alignment.
I won't explain it but Rondo is an IC
creature had a parity check confirming that mac and rondo are the same alignment. Mac flipped town. Raskol at the same time stated that rondo is IC and refused to explain. Generally speaking when Rask does that it's mechanically related, he doesn't state "x is IC" as a gambit or FPS type play.

as far as having it explained I can dig through the creature ISO but my understanding is that the check was provided by DooM so the only way I can see that being faked is if Creature and DooM are both wolves and Raskol was doing an FPS type play and I just don't see all of that aligning.
Thank you. This makes sense now.

I do agree with your analysis. Rondo is likely not it, creature may be still but I agree has a better chance of being town unless specifically aligned with Rondo. Rask's clear sets that theory aside.

Meaning wolves are in JDizz, DOOM and Kate.

Do we have any mech on Sig? I think they've been towny, but their vote record is actually about on par with Kate's.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”