Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
It’s my birthday

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 4)

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:29 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:24 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:07 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:50 am Is anyone else reading wigly as just open wolfing?
How is this sensible?

I feel like this is becoming more common and it's somewhat frustrating. I put ideas or thinking to the thread and it's never "let's discuss this thinking or ideas, it's always "this is bad" or "Wilgy is randwolf lmao".

Hell, if I'm wrong to be hesitant towards the Kate wagon with what I've provided, please explain why.

If I'm scared lylo knowing that there'll be at least 2 deaths, explain why that's bad too.

The worst part is, I don't even know how to weigh these types of responses re AI as I've seen them from both town and wolves.
because the ideas you're floating int he thread expand the poe specifically putting IC rondo in it. Raskol and Creature both said Rondo is ic via mech, raskol is dead town confirmed and creature has been townie, so when you're prattling on about how rondo could still be a wolf the only thing I can think is that you're wolfing because it doesn't make sense for a villager to be so far off the mark and ignoring things like the above unless they're not a villager.
And I've asked many many times for shit to be explained like this. I've tried skims but I haven't been able to obtain or absorb this data.

Often, if mech is involved, I need explanations like this. 2 cycles of asking and not one clear "this is what was said" had been provided until now.
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:32 pm MacDougall and Roxy/RondoDimBuckle are the same alignment.
I won't explain it but Rondo is an IC
creature had a parity check confirming that mac and rondo are the same alignment. Mac flipped town. Raskol at the same time stated that rondo is IC and refused to explain. Generally speaking when Rask does that it's mechanically related, he doesn't state "x is IC" as a gambit or FPS type play.

as far as having it explained I can dig through the creature ISO but my understanding is that the check was provided by DooM so the only way I can see that being faked is if Creature and DooM are both wolves and Raskol was doing an FPS type play and I just don't see all of that aligning.
Thank you. This makes sense now.

I do agree with your analysis. Rondo is likely not it, creature may be still but I agree has a better chance of being town unless specifically aligned with Rondo. Rask's clear sets that theory aside.

Meaning wolves are in JDizz, DOOM and Kate.

Do we have any mech on Sig? I think they've been towny, but their vote record is actually about on par with Kate's.
to my understanding no we don't have mech on Sig. I think their posting has been good, I haven't paid much attention to the voting analysis.
Are we ignoring/forgetting about Falcon or just assuming he is town? Kinda I'm assuming he is town.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:50 am Is anyone else reading wigly as just open wolfing?
I’m becoming more convinced Wilgy is mafia and they’re attempting to piece together a soup kill right now.

Hence the role/mech fishing he’s doing
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

@hollowkatt both? Falcon's analysis of there being a dif between me and Kate early doesn't come from Wolf Falcon 9/10 times.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:33 am
I’m becoming more convinced Wilgy is mafia and they’re attempting to piece together a soup kill right now.

This doesn't make sense. I've been asking for previous data, plus I haven't shared my own fully.

Plus, just meta wise, I'm the last wolf to attempt this. I'm terrible with mechanics.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:35 am

This doesn't make sense. I've been asking for previous data, plus I haven't shared my own fully.

Plus, just meta wise, I'm the last wolf to attempt this. I'm terrible with mechanics.
Actually, further, if anything this world you suggest leaves Kate and I on a teammate. Why would I be fishing instead of Kate?
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If the team remaining is you, Kate and JD it makes sense for you to do a Hail Mary push like this.

And true it’s previous data, but if you’re team hasn’t been paying attention to it why not try to get down to bring it up and maybe share extra info?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:37 am

Actually, further, if anything this world you suggest leaves Kate and I on a teammate. Why would I be fishing instead of Kate?
She tried and got called out (both here and in the Ferris wheel)

Also she’s basically locked mafia so she can’t do it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My issue right now is you seem to be trying to sow chaos and expand the POE to be well everyone.

We’ve got a very straight line approach to whom the next mafia member is based off her game play, her defense of Dennis, the claim, and joint POE from dead players (including Mac)
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:37 am

If the team remaining is you, Kate and JD it makes sense for you to do a Hail Mary push like this.

And true it’s previous data, but if you’re team hasn’t been paying attention to it why not try to get down to bring it up and maybe share extra info?
I think in that scenario it would be a lot more effective to just parse this in wolf chat then, I pretty much always assume wolves have more mech data than town. More eyes and such.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:39 am My issue right now is you seem to be trying to sow chaos and expand the POE to be well everyone.

We’ve got a very straight line approach to whom the next mafia member is based off her game play, her defense of Dennis, the claim, and joint POE from dead players (including Mac)
Sow chaos, no. Expand urgency, yes.

I find that I'm decent enough at solving games mid game. I was not there today. If I add my own thoughts and bark at the thread enough I will either 1. Be explained the gamestate in a way that I absorb or 2. Gain the data I need to reach the solve.

I'm finally getting there in current, but look at what it took for HK to actually provide me the info I needed to get there.
Image Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I've lost all motivation after drinking something that kills me and Wigly lied
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:24 pm I've lost all motivation after drinking something that kills me and Wigly lied
What if I'm lying again my friend?
Image Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:13 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:24 pm I've lost all motivation after drinking something that kills me and Wigly lied
then it's a shitty behavior to do as town and mafia. lying about something that destroys my motivation to play isn't cool
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:13 pm
then it's a shitty behavior to do as town and mafia. lying about something that destroys my motivation to play isn't cool
I see, well I'm sorry DOOM. I didn't intend to make this any less fun for you regardless of your flip. I had to pivot my knowledge of the potion as a means to gain alignment data. It was the only way I saw how.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Here we go.

If Lucy isn’t removed and we have a Vig they should shoot her.

If she is removed and we have a vig they should hold their shot.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Vote count Day 4:
Creature
5%
Voters: DrWilgy
DaughterOfOmega
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
JDizz10
15%
Voters: falcon45ca, DaughterOfOmega, Kate
Kate
30%
Voters: sig, Scrappy Doo, Creature, hollowkatt, lucy, RondoDimBuckle
lucy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Scrappy Doo
No votes
sig
No votes
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

End of Day 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Kate has been unmasked. They were
You are Velma Dinkley, a member of the Meddling Kids (Mafia)

You are a Blind- you do not know who your partners are, nor how many partners you have, nor do they know who you are. But you do have partners.
If you are the last one alive in your faction, you will inherit their night kill and soup kill, if still available. Then you must unmask (kill) every night from then on.

You win when you have reached parity with the Monster Collective (Town)

*ROLE: You are the bespectacled genius of Mystery Inc. that is proficient at deciphering clues.*

Look for Clues: Once in the game, at night, you may target a ROLE in the game to learn its full power and the connecting location’s effect

Lose your Glasses: Once in the game, at night, you may target a PLAYER to learn what abilities their role entails, but not their role. Your vote will then be worth 0 for the next day.

Treat: Once in the game, at night, you can give a player a Scooby snack.
If a player is given a Scooby snack, their ability will take priority over all actions that night, their vote will be worth 2 the next phase, and their shot, if used this phase, will instead not be expended. This does not apply to the factional night kill.

Note: You may only utilize one ability per night.[/dead]

@DaughterOfOmega has died from poison. They were
You are Ghost of Redbeard (C.L. Magnus), a member of the Monster Collective (Town)
You win when you have eliminated all threats to Town.

*ROLE: As a terrifying pirate with red facial hair, you chain up those that disobey you and force them to do your bidding.*

Pirate Bounty: Three times during the game, at night and as one action, target 2 players and 1 prize from your list: the first player being your main target, and the second player being their mark. The first player will be told there is a bounty on the mark’s head. If the player successfully voted for their mark the next day, they will be rewarded with the prize of your choosing.
You may choose between three 1-shot abilities, but once you have selected an ability, it is expended from your inventory.

Abilities: 
-night vigilante shot
-parity cop
-roleblock

You may not self-target.

LOCATION: Shipyard > You may use Pirate Bounty during this day phase instead of the night phase: if you do, you only have to select a mark. You must do this 1 HOUR BEFORE END OF DAY. One of the players that voted for the mark will receive your bounty- you may make a ranked list of players that you would prefer to receive the ability, editable only up until 1 Hour before end of day. If you do not make a list, the recipient will be randomized.

@lucy has successfully reached their win condition and is removed from the game in victory. They were
Scrappy Doo, a Third Party.

*Scrappy Doo is headstrong and always willing to face off against his enemies.*

You start in control of a Dummy Account with a dayvote worth 0.
Your Dummy vote counts as 1 for purposes of visiting a location during the night.
You have a 1-shot bulletproof vest for kills that can be used for either you or your Dummy account “Scrappy Doo”- whichever is to be killed first.

You have an abundance of confidence and think you can solve the case before the others.

Face Off: Each night, including Night 0, target a player. If that player is killed in any way that night and/or into the proceeding day phase (day elimination included), you will gain a point of PUPPY POWER. Each point of PUPPY POWER you gain gives your Dummy account power.

As you gain PUPPY POWER, your Dummy account may quote any player’s individual post during the day and say “PUPPY POWER” in all uppercase, at least 1 HOUR BEFORE End of Day. If you do so, that player will gain as many votes against them as you have points of PUPPY POWER.
>>>
-Please notify me privately if you do use this.
-Your use of ‘PUPPY POWER’ does not have to be the sole thing in your post
-You may post as many ‘PUPPY POWER’s as you wish, but only the most recent use will count
>>>>

If your Dummy account dies, so does your PUPPY POWER ability.

Also, your post count limit is separate- both you and your Dummy account have an 80-post limit.

WIN CONDITION:
If you correctly guess 3 deaths in the game with your night action, and your Dummy account is still alive, you will win and leave the game. If your Dummy account is dead, you need to correctly guess 4 deaths in the game, or be last man standing, whichever comes first.

It is now Night 4. You have 23 hours to submit any actions and pick a new location.

@Creature
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@hollowkatt
@JDizz10
@RondoDimBuckle
@sig
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 4)

Post by Scotty »

Day 5: The Backstage Rage

What a creepy house.

It didn’t help that Velma got herself stuck in the swamp while searching for her glasses and just..never came out. This had to be the worst work study program she’s ever been involved with. This swamp had no air conditioning or gift shop. Sure, the gang solved another case, but if they were going to be living in squalor, what would the point be?

Scooby Doo was moping again, talking to a friend that was no longer there in the back of the van. It was quite pitiful, and Marcie offered to be a friend.

“Hey Scooby Doo?” she asked politely, “I know you miss him. But he’s not coming back.”

Scooby jolted his head and gave her that stare- that human-like, blood-shot eyed stare. It chilled Marcie to the bone.

“Raggy is here. He is here. Arways,” he growled, gesturing to his heart.

“You a dog lover, Marcie?” Fred asked from the driver’s seat, looking at her in the rear view mirror.
Marcie shuffled nervously. “Sure, I guess. Dog’s are fine.”

Fred steeled himself. “It’s hard to get involved with a dog. Scooby picked us. You understand? We belong to him.”

‘That’s probably the weirdest way to say you love your pet I’ve ever heard,’ thought Marcie. She looked back to Scooby and he was suddenly extremely close. When had he closed the gap between them in the back? What the crap?

“Roo can be my roo rest rrriend,” he whispered, pushing a box of Scooby Snax into Marcie’s hand.

Then they arrived at the theater.

“Let’s investigate. This one’s for Velma,” Daphne offered.

She couldn’t be sure but Marcie didn’t think this line of work was for her.

@Creature has been killed. They were
The Creeper, a member of the Monster Collective (Town)

@JDizz10 has been killed. They were
The Ghost Clown, a member of the Monster Collective (Town)

It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours to stop those meddling kids.

NOTE: TODAY YOUR VOTES ARE CONSIDERED LOCKED. ONCE YOU VOTE FOR A PLAYER, YOU CANNOT MOVE IT. PLEASE VOTE IN THREAD TO MATCH YOUR VOTE.

@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@hollowkatt
@RondoDimBuckle
@sig
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 4)

Post by Scotty »

EVENT: Stage Whispers

Every player in the first 24 hours may send a message of 5 words or fewer to another player. You may do by putting the intended message and target in your private channel.

However, if a player would be sent a message from an even number of players, they will instead not receive anything.

Any successful message would be delivered at the 24 hour mark.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 5)

Post by sig »

Weird that the votes are locked this phase it’s either location based or a role power I’m assuming?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I’m wondering if the mafia team only has 3 members they discovered Kate, which unlocked 2x kills? Unless we’ve got extra guns floating around and kills nobody is claiming.

I’m also assuming the mafia deduced Kate was mafia and Kate figured out Dennis was mafia even if they didn’t have some sort of discovering power. That’s the only reasonable assumption for why Kate and Dennis were acting like wolf buddies.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@RondoDimBuckle

Why are you still alive?

Who’s last mafia do you think
ImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:08 pm Weird that the votes are locked this phase it’s either location based or a role power I’m assuming?
that's my guess as well. there's nothing about locked votes in the OP that I can find.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

It's Wilgy
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:15 pmIt's Wilgy
Why is this? What happened to your dif check between Kate and I?
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:30 pm
I'm looking at your defense of Kate, and push on Creature and I don't like it.

And your interactions w/ Kate are exactly the kind of thing you'd do to fuck w/ me
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Last mafia has to either be Rondo or Wilgy
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Or both if we have two shit.

I’ve entered the paranoid phase
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so

Why for each.

Wilgy:

1. his defense of Kate especially after his VCA is very odd. He definitely tried to move the wagon away from her.

2. Him telling everyone the potion was a cop checked when it actually killed sometime. we lost an extra civ thus getting us closer to loosing with that move. There’s no world where this was pro civ move.

4. His general slanking until mafia started getting axed.

Counterpoint

1. He did correctly call out Kate/Dennis on the VCA.

2. his activity has increased while this could be a mafia driven thing it could also be town driven hard to tell.

Hk:

1. Mac was unsure on him

That’s about it HK has a strong voting record and he’s tone wise seemed very towny. He’s my strongest town read right now.

Rondo:

1. Why is he still alive? This is the biggest issue I have with him and why I’m tinfoiling. Also creature was startingto be iffy on the read and then dies?

2. I found Roxy scummy. I know most people disagree and I’ve been back and forth but doing another quick skim or her posts yea I’m just not seeing civ roxy

Counter point here:

Creature was a solid town who wasn’t ever going to get voted off.

Rondo also has been active on every mafia wagon thus far and has had a good tone which points to town.

He’s been activity solving and town read by the towncore pre their deaths.

Falcon

1. He’s been off the mafia wagons every vote

2. He’s slanking

Counterpoints

Falcon hasn’t really defended or pushed against Dennis/Kate

He’s been a wide town read for the town core

Kate pushed falcon in the Ferris wheel but didn’t really mention him in game.

Tone seems towny.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:33 pm

And your interactions w/ Kate are exactly the kind of thing you'd do to fuck w/ me
You absolute goober.

Kate was lost wolf, I didn't even know they were my teammate to defend them if I was a wolf.

"You are a Blind- you do not know who your partners are, nor how many partners you have, nor do they know who you are. But you do have partners."

Because you'd think that's I'd defend someone you didn't know was blind, you can't be the missing wolf.

Rondo being mech clear but alive is concerning.

HK I still don't think was a wolf with Dennis.

Sigs dif check with Kate goes away because Kate was lost wolf.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:51 pm

You absolute goober.

Kate was lost wolf, I didn't even know they were my teammate to defend them if I was a wolf.

"You are a Blind- you do not know who your partners are, nor how many partners you have, nor do they know who you are. But you do have partners."

Because you'd think that's I'd defend someone you didn't know was blind, you can't be the missing wolf.

Can you explain the dance of Dennis and Kate?

I’m assuming they figured it out somehow.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I agree with rondo being alive though
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:56 pm

You absolute goober.

What is there to explain? Dennis was sheeping Kate and I don't think knew they were aligned.

You understand that I'm pretty sure it just has to be you + Rondo now right Sig?
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:03 pm

You absolute goober.

What is there to explain? Dennis was sheeping Kate and I don't think knew they were aligned.

You understand that I'm pretty sure it just has to be you + Rondo now right Sig?
Kate was very clearly aware Dennis was her teammate and it seems the same for Dennis.

Also funny you should say that Wilgy since I’m pretty sure it’s you + Rondo :eye:
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:04 pm

You absolute goober.

Kate was very clearly aware Dennis was her teammate and it seems the same for Dennis.

Also funny you should say that Wilgy since I’m pretty sure it’s you + Rondo :eye:
I don't think so tbh. I looked at the Dennis ISO and it was very much always pro Kate. I don't think Dennis does that with someone he knows is on his team.

So we are at least in agreement on Rondo.

Does Rondo's interactions with me make sense from a teammate perspective? I honestly don't think so. I think Rondo was quite ready to call me and Kate aligned for the "defense" of Kate without remorse.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone help me parse why JDizz was killed.
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:25 pm Someone help me parse why JDizz was killed.
not a fucking clue. I hit him last night with something that would have silenced him for today. He would have had one post and that was it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:25 pm Someone help me parse why JDizz was killed.
not a fucking clue. I hit him last night with something that would have silenced him for today. He would have had one post and that was it.
I blocked JDizz.

I'm aware that Creature had a 1 night watch from the potion he picked. Was hoping he'd explain what he saw.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm actually baffled.

JDizz being the NK has to be important right?

Town JDizz being around this cycle surely would've resulted in a town loss right? I know I would've misyeeted there.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:57 pm I agree with rondo being alive though
Wilgy/Rondo, what's your read between them?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:04 pm

You absolute goober.

Ah, nvm
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:56 pm I'm actually baffled.

Town JDizz being around this cycle surely would've resulted in a town loss right? I know I would've misyeeted there.

Hmmmmmm...
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:11 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:57 pm I agree with rondo being alive though
Wilgy/Rondo, what's your read between them?
Mafia/likely mafia

I’m hoping we only have one left and it’s Wilgy.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@falcon45ca what are your thoughts on Sog, Rondo and HK?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@sig why is it not Falcon fypov?
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:56 pm I'm actually baffled.

they would have been squarely in the POE.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:28 pm @falcon45ca what are your thoughts on Sog, Rondo and HK?
I have to look thru Rondo's ISO, I thought he was cleared? Maybe I'm misremembering. If he is, then I'm not sure why he's still alive.

Sig & HK have both had a solve energy that I find hard to believe come from Maf. Imma check their vote patterns and see what's what
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:28 pm @falcon45ca what are your thoughts on Sog, Rondo and HK?
I have to look thru Rondo's ISO, I thought he was cleared? Maybe I'm misremembering. If he is, then I'm not sure why he's still alive.

Sig & HK have both had a solve energy that I find hard to believe come from Maf. Imma check their vote patterns and see what's what
Ty.

I'll make some colorized vote counts when I can make it up to my desk to help in an hour or two.

Rondo was cleared mechanically by a combo of rask and creature. I think it'd be hard to argue those clears, but then being alive really has me in my tinfoil hat.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Chihiro 2
Voters: Lucy, Dennis
CRichard 1
Voters: Neon
Dennis 1
Voters: Dunya
Jackofhearts2005 3
Voters: Creature, Pyxxy, Seanzie
Kate 1
Voters: Roxy
Neon 2
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy
Pyxxy 1
Voters: JDizz10
Seanzie 5
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Kate, sig, Chihiro, CRichard
sig 1
Voters: Scrappy Doo
Chihiro 3
Voters: hollowkatt, Dennis, falcon45ca
CRichard 1
Voters: Creature
DaughterOfOmega 1
Voters: MacDougall
Dunya 1
Voters: sig
Jackofhearts2005 5
Voters: DaughterOfOmega, Chihiro, Scrappy Doo, Lucy, RondoDimBuckle
Lucy 5
Voters: Neon, Kate, DrWilgy, Jackofhearts2005, JDizz10
Dennis 8
Voters: Kate, sig, DrWilgy, Le petit poussin, Lucy, Neon, Scrappy Doo, hollowkatt
DrWilgy 2
Voters: DaughterOfOmega, Creature
Kate 4
Voters: falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle, Fish, Dennis
Creature 1
Voters: DrWilgy
JDizz10 3
Voters: falcon45ca, DaughterOfOmega, Kate
Kate 6
Voters: sig, Scrappy Doo, Creature, hollowkatt, Lucy, RondoDimBuckle
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm pretty sure it just has to be Sig following this. The key thing I see here is that d1, Sig not knowing Kate was a teammate would've had no issue voting Seanzie.

See below,
Seanzie 5
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Kate, sig, Chihiro, CRichard

Considering Kate and Sig had no data of each other, the only TMI having wolf would've been sig on this wagon. Unless, again, do we think it was pure?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”