Total votes: 5
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 3]

Post by Gira »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:14 pm
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:35 pm Meh the last few games I played with bad sig, he went down fighting. So imma go with my only real suspish instead, which is really only meta based, but Lucys lack of trying to control the thread weirds me out.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
this read is probably informed
informed as in accurate or just more meta
as in coming from someone who is informed of the player's alignment by virtue of being a member of the informed minority faction - the read on sig, that is. sorry, realized i probably wasn't being clear with that. in general when someone is a runaway wagon target scum will often weakly white knight them with reasoning like that which doesn't actually change anything because they want to distance themselves from the flip.

svs's one significant suspicion is on you for 'slanking' which isn't remotely accurate
Gira
Drug Dealer

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 4]

Post by Gira »

dunno i was giving her credit for day 1 but was probably attributing too much to playstyle
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:10 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:08 pm i should iso neon but early game i was certain she was town
i think having given away her breaths is >rand town i'm just reluctant to bet the game on that
I have my breathe sweat the moment this game started
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:30 pm
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:10 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:08 pm i should iso neon but early game i was certain she was town
i think having given away her breaths is >rand town i'm just reluctant to bet the game on that
I have my breathe sweat the moment this game started
Wtf is this phone...

I gave my breaths away the moment this game started

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote SVS

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:31 pmVote SVS
y
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:33 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:31 pmVote SVS
y
Y not?

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

@Creature - who was it that had no breaths on Night 1?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I'm somewhere between killing in the worlds of Neon/Creature or Gira/Svs
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 189

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:44 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:17 pm I have no idea how but I got the insight last night lol

Gira and Sean had no breaths
i passed off my breaths to you because holding on to them was useless to me
Hmmm how did that happen?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:13 pm why is creature alive?
Prob because I am not deemed dangerous enough for wolves.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:40 pm @Creature - who was it that had no breaths on Night 1?
You and Neon.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i don't even know why i'm asking you this given it's almost certainly true regardless of alignment

just strange that scotty would apparently have a breath
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:03 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:17 pm I have no idea how but I got the insight last night lol

how did what happen

i sent a command during the day to send them to neon
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:24 pm i don't even know why i'm asking you this given it's almost certainly true regardless of alignment

just strange that scotty would apparently have a breath
Yeah I got weirded when Scotty's name didn't appear but I also didn't want to reveal I got a breath.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:24 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:03 pm

how did what happen

i sent a command during the day to send them to neon
How did you send a breath to Neon D1 when both of you were at zero breaths at the start of N1?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i literally claimed to reach the second heightening yesterday lmao

someone sent breaths to me n2
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:31 pm i literally claimed to reach the second heightening yesterday lmao

someone sent breaths to me n2
Oh so you sent breaths D2+
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

The info I had was that you and Neon were breathless at the start of N1.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I have some mech stuff that clears me, but for the record its better I dont out and make mafia kill me
☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean saying that is the same thing really lol

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: Gira] aubergine

probably wolf still
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 3]

Post by S~V~S »

Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:18 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:14 pm
Gira wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:35 pm Meh the last few games I played with bad sig, he went down fighting. So imma go with my only real suspish instead, which is really only meta based, but Lucys lack of trying to control the thread weirds me out.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
this read is probably informed
informed as in accurate or just more meta
as in coming from someone who is informed of the player's alignment by virtue of being a member of the informed minority faction - the read on sig, that is. sorry, realized i probably wasn't being clear with that. in general when someone is a runaway wagon target scum will often weakly white knight them with reasoning like that which doesn't actually change anything because they want to distance themselves from the flip.

svs's one significant suspicion is on you for 'slanking' which isn't remotely accurate
I'm not comparing Lucy to this people in this thread, but to other games where Lucy is generally, imo, much more high energy than here. I don't really think she would ever be a "slanker" per se compared to most people, I am comparing her to herself, if that makes sense. I do admit she certainly is more invested than I, so that's a somewhat hypocritical look from me. I have had a problem getting my head back into this game after having to go AFK, and being soo wrong on my initial suspicion, that kinda took the wind out of my sails. It was also bad timing for playing 2 games.

This afternoon I will be able to fully be here.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

okay
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:49 pm I have some mech stuff that clears me, but for the record its better I dont out and make mafia kill me
it's an open setup so you saying that is effectively outing

that helps though
☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira town
Lucy town
Me town
Doom town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Leaves...SVS and Creature. Nice games solved pop the champagne.

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Gira wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:52 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:49 pm I have some mech stuff that clears me, but for the record its better I dont out and make mafia kill me
it's an open setup so you saying that is effectively outing

that helps though
Yeah, i mean it forces mafia to kill me tonight

Let's make sure to vote a scum today
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i really should be doing more but it's very hard to invest in a game where seemingly the majority of players have checked out. i do feel like i owe it to the people who died early to not completely stop trying though

i'm going to try to reread people right now
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:01 am Gira town
Lucy town
Me town
Doom town
why's lucy town?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 1]

Post by Gira »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:53 am
sig wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:39 pm I’ve never seen lucy scum game but I’m assuming it’s the way she’s playing now so I’m happy with my vote staying there for now
this was a bad post thinking back on it tbh
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:56 am
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:49 am Eh you're slightly better now but middling yes
yes.. i also take kinda major issue with how creature has continually casually tossed gira's name around/tacking him on. like i went into sod thinking gira was main poe but he has been posting pretty well and i moved him up. creatye has just kinda maintained that he is basically on level with scotty and it feels wrong
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

(those posts aren't meant to prove anything for the record, i'm just going through her iso and found them noteworthy)
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:55 pm [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:56 pm god these are bad scotty posts
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:57 pm But actually lucy, how are these posts any different from anything else I’ve posted

You telling me this is the precipice of wolfdom? The last 15 minutes?
they just feel bad, and i’m phone posting and studying for a midterm

regardless i tr sig and i don’t think i’m cw’ing mafia but it’s always optimal to have a d1 cw which is influencing my vote like 60% and ur posts like 40%

ur posting like normal but also they’re just bad now? (tautology 101)
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

the strongest point i have in favor of lucy being town is her not really caring about being wagoned day 1 but it isn't really strong. the stuff on subsequent days isn't as good as i thought it was and the confidence in some of these townreads is puzzling to me

(tbh i was lazily assuming she was the pr yesterday)
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:04 pm I think Neon is town too. Let's hope I don't get paranoid.

Seanzie, srceenplay, Neon, maaaaybe Scotty, maaaaybe falcon45ca, maaaaybe S~V~S for town.
don't really like that sentence
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 am
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:54 pm gotta agree with scotty here, i got insta wagoned and i've been the top wagon for the entire cycle
That doesn't say anything about your alignment. Only that all players seem undecided and three players who may or may not be town landed on you and didn't feel like changing. I saw wagons like this on wolf plenty of times.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:06 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:14 pm srceen and pyxxy have been in kinda weird spots on the sidelines i dont know what to do with them yet
pyxxy might be a wolf because he's not posting how I expected him to, but also I thought the same about him in GOC game and he turned out to be town.
Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:07 pm srceenplay is kinda playing in a weird way and I think that's more his playstyle than actually wolf indicative. He seems freeflowy in his weird posts, but also it might not be that hard to fake these posts as wolf.
bad stuff
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:13 pm I am going for sig. I might also do pyxxy if I get support.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:00 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:51 am yeah i'm just gonna tr gira
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:52 am neon/seanzie/sig/creature/gira town
I don't trust Gira at all but maybe I might see who Gira pushes and if it's wolf I let Gira live for another day.
could easily be trying to chain an elim on me here
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:48 pm Voters: Neon, pyxxy, Seanzie

Scotty voters look better (I townread Neon and Seanzie and I am iffy on pyxxy).
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:04 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:00 pm why is this eod so just weird
I am pretty cold feet about all wagons. falcon45ca and sig are both popular mislynches so I can't tell whether they're being wagoned because someone is actually sensing something wrong from them or they're being mislynched again like the rock is meant to fall into the ground when thrown. Scotty had some town moments but I also like his wagon comp (Neon and Seanzie mainly). Then there's pyxxy who I could also do today but he also might be just LHF town like GOC.

I only hope this is not v/v/v because that would suck a lot.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Yeah I've lost any town read of Creature I had, him falling off a cliff since d1
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

i think this game is a step above what i expect from him as scum but the overall feel from his iso is that he is not towny and has fallen off massively, post day 1 his posts feel very rigid, there's a lot of definitive statements without much underlying thought. a lot of his statements are useless waffing that don't really commit to a stance and while he can be that way as town i'd expect some sign of an underlying desire to solve and that isn't coming through here. i think him being this apathetic at this stage of the game is borderline outing for him

he is probably my surest bet for a hit

if lucy is town we probably just lose, my assumption is i'm alive because i was hideously wrong on someone and i can see it being her but i wouldn't be confident in it at all
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Gira] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I am a bit too tired for this game, but Gira is obviously doing that common wolf thing of nitpicking my posts and slapping a nonexistent wolf motivation for them. It's not town solving at all, it's plain wolf agenda.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

ok sure thing boss
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

like i don't doubt i could do that thing because i make cases in a similar way but that being your immediate response is ???
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Gira wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:48 pm like i don't doubt i could do that thing because i make cases in a similar way but that being your immediate response is ???
It is literally what happened in my last games. I was fairly towny until one or two wolves started to nitpick my posts and find nonexistent wolf motivation for them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Also tbh I was already wolfreading you so I decided to just accept the thunderdome.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:50 pm
Gira wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:48 pm like i don't doubt i could do that thing because i make cases in a similar way but that being your immediate response is ???
It is literally what happened in my last games. I was fairly towny until one or two wolves started to nitpick my posts and find nonexistent wolf motivation for them.
do you think you've been fairly towny this game?

Return to “Previous Heists”