(host, mod, other)
45%

Total votes: 11
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 3

Post by S~V~S »

But wouldn’t you enjoy telling me I told you so if we have three to go?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 95

Post by falcon45ca »

What's up folks?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Re: Muppet Babies - Night 2

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:28 pm I would be very surprised if Mac was bad. When we had that thing N0/D1 where he dangled bait and I bit, he felt genuine. He listened to what I said, and he let me off his hook. He felt like he was engaging in good faith.

There’s no reason for him to have done that if bad.

Huh? Scum need to appear solvey or they'll get lynched, there's every reason for Mac to do that as Maf.

[VOTE: svs] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 2

Post by SixStrings »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:09 pm
SixStrings wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:36 pm From what i understand trying to piece this together, We the town, killed Sig spearheaded by Kate. Then in the night cycle, Sig and his partner killed Kate. I most definitely would not kill my wife on my first day, since she brought me into the game. I signed up for this assuming i could watch her posts and figure out what is going on. Since you are trying to figure out if I am good or bad, I thought that would be important to add. Guess I'll have to watch Dennis now. Don"t let me down DenMan.

now I am to look for clues as to who i believe conspired with Sig. Correct?

Any constructive feedback to this post would be greatly appreciated!
I can't get past the idea that this post always comes from a wolf.

1. He's lying in it. There's no way on Earth someone in his position refuses to kill his wife who would find it easiest in reading him.
2. He seems to be implying sig was still around during the night helping make decisions. This is an unusual enough thought that it makes me think it may be true and he doesn't realise it's abnormal.
3. He says he's watching Kate and now Dennis to figure out what's going on but again he hadn't really done that.

The fact Wilgy took one look at this post and said I believe you and townread him makes me sceptical he would have to have tmi to make the read.

He has made 6 posts all game. Yet has managed to cast decisive anti town votes in 33% of his total posts.
OK, as you may know, still on the learning curve but I will try and respond to these in order

1. This could be true especially if she were more likely to be bad. However the odds and the evidence did not add up to bad. I n addition, early on her suspicions were solid enough to get her eliminated. Could have used some more time on her future reads on things as I am brand spanking new.
2. you are correct, Just some of mechanics of the game being ironed out on my side
3. Did more reading than posting so far.

That said, now Dennis is out. What to do...I'll follow her buddies, sherry and cyndy.

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry what do you mean I'm right about point 2?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: 6String] aubergine
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:10 pm Sorry what do you mean I'm right about point 2?
To clarify, you are right in that I am still learning the game rules/mechanics. I presume that sig and the other bad, had previous conversations before sig's demise.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Point 1 has me baffled too.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:56 pm Point 1 has me baffled too.
I'm pretty sure that point one townspews them.

They aren't thinking of kill in the NK perspective. They are thinking kill in the yeet perspective.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah actually. If I'm wrong majority and pass me, but I'm going to veto all SixStrings votes.

1. Six spoke with a perspective that was created before roles went out.

2. This shows that the focus of "killing" is the yeet not the nightly kill.

Hell, I'd love to see Six figure out how to hunt, but the perspective of town KEEPS coming through.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:22 pm

They aren't thinking of kill in the NK perspective. They are thinking kill in the yeet perspective.
Dude, that's the easiest perspective to fake, and Maf do it all the time. Virtually every single game in fact
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:22 pm

Dude, that's the easiest perspective to fake, and Maf do it all the time. Virtually every single game in fact
Not like this dude.

Scum will attempt to force a perspective when pushing others or defending oneself.

Scums not gonna have focus on a confirmed townie as if they were potentially scummy because the only way to have known would've been to vote for them.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Spacedaisy

Here it is, sorry I forget to post it earlier.

ORANGE CRANBERRY BUNDT CAKE

2 1/2 cups flour

Orange zest (3 Tb if fresh, 2 if dried)

2 Tb Cointreau (any orange liqueur will do, I use this one, plus *optional* more to soak berries)

4 eggs, room temperature

1 cp fresh cranberries (OR 1 to 1 1/4 cp dried soaked overnight in orange liqueur) and @ another Tb of flour for berries, you might need a tad more if you use the soaked

2 cups sugar (1 3/4 cups if you use the dried liqueur soaked berries)

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 salt

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature

GLAZE

1Tb butter

1 cup powdered sugar

appx 3 Tb heavy cream

1 Tb each Orange juice and Orange zest

1/2 tsp Orange Extract (or if you don't have this you can use some of the leftover liqueur from soaking the berries)

*If using dried soaked berries, put the berries in a flat (if possible) container with a cover, cover with liqueur, cover container and leave on counter overnight up to 24 hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

350* oven, preheated

Bundt pan, greased and floured

CAKE

Mix together the orange zest and juice, orange liqueur and eggs and set aside. In another bowl, toss the cranberries with 1 Tb of flour (drain the liqueur out first if you use the soaked berries, and drain it well)

Mix the dry ingredients (sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and 2 1/2 cups flour) together . On low speed (this works best with a stand mixer, hand mixer is a littler harder, but I used to make this with a wooden spoon and a whisk; it was a work out but it came out fine), add the butter 1 TB at a time and continue to mix until it takes a fairly uniform crumbly texture. While mixing, slowly pour in the set aside liquid ingredients until combined. With a med-high mixer (this would be where the hand mixing work out comes in) beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes with the mixer.

*BY HAND* with a spoon, fold in the cranberries. Pour the batter into the pan and tap it gently on the counter to even out and lift air bubbles.

Bake 50-60 minutes depending on your oven (I have an electric oven now, and it takes @55, when I had a gas oven it was closer to 50, I'd start testing between 45-50 mins) verify with the toothpick test, if it comes out clean you're good.

Let it cool in the pan on the counter for about 20 mins-half an hour, and mix the glaze.

GLAZE

Whisk together the ingredients (don't be tempted to melt the butter; it whisks easier melted, but the texture is different), start with 3 TB of cream, drizzle small amount more in if you want a bit more creamy texture.

Remove the cake from the pan, slowly pour the glaze on and refrigerate to "set" the glaze before serving.

It's a versatile cake, good enough for Thanksgiving company dessert next to the pumpkin pie, but also perfect for a cake to keep around anytime for a quick snack.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop,

1 Teaspoon salt in the cake section lol.
falcon45ca

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:54 pm
I’ll dig it up this weekend. It involves dried cranberries and orange liqueur to rehydrate the berries. OMFG it’s awesome. She also made it with dried cherries and Cherry Kijafa.
Orange and cranberry are one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:58 pm And what, pray tell, did you have for dessert??
:haha: ice cream actually. Mint chocolate Viennetta.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:17 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 pm Spacedaisy didn't vote either cake OR pie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Alas, I made the dreadful mistake of eating dinner and spending time with my husband before finishing my catch up.
Nevermind spacedaisy is bad for maintaining real life relationships and not putting our poll about cake and pie first
Sound logic. [VOTE: Daisy] aubergine

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
I always struggle at the beginning of games and recently find it really difficult to stay engaged in games. It's why I don't play often anymore, so I feel you on the slanker thing. Also, this was the most creative GTH read request I've ever seen and I love it, lol.

I'm leaning sig or Neon atm.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 am You okay? Did you get lost during catch up!
Honestly, not all the great. While the situation with the original anxiety is mostly resolved and life isn't bad, there is a general malaise that hangs on at the moment. My hormones are probably being little bitches and fucking with me, honestly. Also, the Friday-Monday time frame tends to be when I am doing the most work. I've been pretty buried in work files the last couple days. So it's a little of this, little of that. But it's not a great excuse, because it's unfair to the other players and hosts. Sorry.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:44 am
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.

This reads like she knows sigs flip already
Mind meld on this one.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
See I'll murder Sig.

Hmm... This is a good observation.
Mind meld.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 pm
Isn't that just the normal evolution of a gut read?

Gut > Solid > Tinfoil > Solid?
Mind meld.

Ok so...

MacDougall is my only solid town read atm. That thing he pulled where he put out fake reads to see the reactions is a frequent town maneuver that I've noticed him doing.

I didn't think anything of the supposed slip that Kate was talking about. However, I do think what Neon said is sus. This combined with the fact that sig seemed like he was poking around trying to see what would stick. My only fear here is that sig has frequently got yeeted day 1 over the years for being weird. But I'm going to go with my gut here because he's the one I feel the most scum lean on. Instead of scum hunting, it felt like he spent the day throwing spaghetti at the wall and discrediting Kate for what looked to me like a normal read progression.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:26 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:54 pm
I’ll dig it up this weekend. It involves dried cranberries and orange liqueur to rehydrate the berries. OMFG it’s awesome. She also made it with dried cherries and Cherry Kijafa.
Orange and cranberry are one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:58 pm And what, pray tell, did you have for dessert??
:haha: ice cream actually. Mint chocolate Viennetta.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:17 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 pm Spacedaisy didn't vote either cake OR pie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Alas, I made the dreadful mistake of eating dinner and spending time with my husband before finishing my catch up.
Nevermind spacedaisy is bad for maintaining real life relationships and not putting our poll about cake and pie first
Sound logic. [VOTE: Daisy] aubergine

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
I always struggle at the beginning of games and recently find it really difficult to stay engaged in games. It's why I don't play often anymore, so I feel you on the slanker thing. Also, this was the most creative GTH read request I've ever seen and I love it, lol.

I'm leaning sig or Neon atm.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 am You okay? Did you get lost during catch up!
Honestly, not all the great. While the situation with the original anxiety is mostly resolved and life isn't bad, there is a general malaise that hangs on at the moment. My hormones are probably being little bitches and fucking with me, honestly. Also, the Friday-Monday time frame tends to be when I am doing the most work. I've been pretty buried in work files the last couple days. So it's a little of this, little of that. But it's not a great excuse, because it's unfair to the other players and hosts. Sorry.
See I'll murder Sig.

Mind meld on this one.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
See I'll murder Sig.

Hmm... This is a good observation.
Mind meld.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 pm
Isn't that just the normal evolution of a gut read?

Gut > Solid > Tinfoil > Solid?
Mind meld.

Ok so...

MacDougall is my only solid town read atm. That thing he pulled where he put out fake reads to see the reactions is a frequent town maneuver that I've noticed him doing.

I didn't think anything of the supposed slip that Kate was talking about. However, I do think what Neon said is sus. This combined with the fact that sig seemed like he was poking around trying to see what would stick. My only fear here is that sig has frequently got yeeted day 1 over the years for being weird. But I'm going to go with my gut here because he's the one I feel the most scum lean on. Instead of scum hunting, it felt like he spent the day throwing spaghetti at the wall and discrediting Kate for what looked to me like a normal read progression.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Kinda rich coming from someone who’s made 1 on topic post.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:26 pm Kinda rich coming from someone who’s made 1 on topic post.
I mean, I did just read most of the relevant posts in a sitting, it can give a little perspective. But I'm just doing the best I can with Day 1, there is never much to go on, but you feel like the best bet to me, all things considered. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

Sig was already on the ropes...I believe this was the final vote on his slot.

Notice that he takes a jab at Daisy, but there's not a lot of mustard on it...this is the kind of teammate distancing I'd expect w/ a teammate likely going down via lynch.

[VOTE: SpaceDayz] aubergine
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Spacedaisy »

I’m so sorry for losing track here. What is happening and why on earth do I have four votes?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Muppet Babies - Night 2

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:04 pm I don't see any reason to let SixStrings live past day 3. If he's town the wolf will be Wilgy.
I would rather yeet Daisy first, please. I have no reason to think she is town, but i do have reason to think he is. Wilgy is not a wolf, you are not a wolf.

If I am wrong, I will sit down and shut up. But I very seriously don't think I am.
I am skimming back the last couple pages to try and get my bearing and see this. How can you not have any reason to see me town? I was here at EoD 1. I was trying to catch up, but I was keeping an eye on the poll. I could have saved sig but I didn’t. I don’t get this at all. It isn’t like I came in and put a vote on a runaway train or anything. It was close when I first cast my vote and I stayed there. It’s crazy to me that I’m even here right now.

You know what though, just go ahead. Resolve me so you all can do some actually baddie hunting instead of worrying about me. Better me than possibly a more useful civ than me. Because I’m obviously not much help.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:53 am @Spacedaisy

Here it is, sorry I forget to post it earlier.

ORANGE CRANBERRY BUNDT CAKE

2 1/2 cups flour

Orange zest (3 Tb if fresh, 2 if dried)

2 Tb Cointreau (any orange liqueur will do, I use this one, plus *optional* more to soak berries)

4 eggs, room temperature

1 cp fresh cranberries (OR 1 to 1 1/4 cp dried soaked overnight in orange liqueur) and @ another Tb of flour for berries, you might need a tad more if you use the soaked

2 cups sugar (1 3/4 cups if you use the dried liqueur soaked berries)

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 salt

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature

GLAZE

1Tb butter

1 cup powdered sugar

appx 3 Tb heavy cream

1 Tb each Orange juice and Orange zest

1/2 tsp Orange Extract (or if you don't have this you can use some of the leftover liqueur from soaking the berries)

*If using dried soaked berries, put the berries in a flat (if possible) container with a cover, cover with liqueur, cover container and leave on counter overnight up to 24 hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

350* oven, preheated

Bundt pan, greased and floured

CAKE

Mix together the orange zest and juice, orange liqueur and eggs and set aside. In another bowl, toss the cranberries with 1 Tb of flour (drain the liqueur out first if you use the soaked berries, and drain it well)

Mix the dry ingredients (sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and 2 1/2 cups flour) together . On low speed (this works best with a stand mixer, hand mixer is a littler harder, but I used to make this with a wooden spoon and a whisk; it was a work out but it came out fine), add the butter 1 TB at a time and continue to mix until it takes a fairly uniform crumbly texture. While mixing, slowly pour in the set aside liquid ingredients until combined. With a med-high mixer (this would be where the hand mixing work out comes in) beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes with the mixer.

*BY HAND* with a spoon, fold in the cranberries. Pour the batter into the pan and tap it gently on the counter to even out and lift air bubbles.

Bake 50-60 minutes depending on your oven (I have an electric oven now, and it takes @55, when I had a gas oven it was closer to 50, I'd start testing between 45-50 mins) verify with the toothpick test, if it comes out clean you're good.

Let it cool in the pan on the counter for about 20 mins-half an hour, and mix the glaze.

GLAZE

Whisk together the ingredients (don't be tempted to melt the butter; it whisks easier melted, but the texture is different), start with 3 TB of cream, drizzle small amount more in if you want a bit more creamy texture.

Remove the cake from the pan, slowly pour the glaze on and refrigerate to "set" the glaze before serving.

It's a versatile cake, good enough for Thanksgiving company dessert next to the pumpkin pie, but also perfect for a cake to keep around anytime for a quick snack.
:daisy: Thanks lady!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:20 pm I’m so sorry for losing track here. What is happening and why on earth do I have four votes?
You've got 13 posts, and haven't done much solving. It's not far fetched, is it?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

BOOM! Fuck yeah town, nicely done
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thanks for the host @fingersplints @Roxy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Yay! Congrats town!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

The End

Everyone was out on the porch waving goodbye to Statler who was off to eat cake at The Waldorf with Waldorf.

SpaceDaisy has been asked to leave the playroom she was Statler.

Game over Town wins!

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Kate
@S~V~S
@falcon45ca
@Neon
@MacDougall
@Matahari
@Spacedaisy
@SixStrings
@sig
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Oops sorry I redid the post to add mentions and deleted the old one.

Good game Town and mafia <3
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh thank god, I was a nervous wreck. I was so sure but I’m always do sure ha ha

GG everyone
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

Congratulations town and thank you SVS for being so good at this game! Thank you hosts, so much, this was fun!
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

WAhoo good job town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gj fam. Especially SVS.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

GG maf
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:45 pm Gj fam. Especially SVS.
Thanks! I think it’s just easier to find small things in a thread without a billion posts lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:53 pm
Thanks! I think it’s just easier to find small things in a thread without a billion posts lol.
I know the feel. Was nice to have a slower game tbh. Crazy we got sig d1 despite him top posting lol.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 222

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

GGs fams thanks for the carry I still suck
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:53 pm
I literally was in my chat like, I can't overreact because this is a classic case of caught out for the wrong reasons. I literally was not trying to set anyone up. I was just posting like I normally would. I had not thought it through to the point of oh if I say this I can vote that person tomorrow. Nope. When I am wolf, I just read posts as normal and if something jumps at my gut, I go with it like I normally would.

Unfortunately, my recent civ games look very disengaged, so I was just emulating my normal civ behavior. I didn't want to be wolf at all. But next time you try to yeet me for the reasons you came up with, you will probably be wrong, because it wasn't some big waffle attempt at setting up some other vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I also didn't mean to miss that last poll vote. I just put it off for the purpose of emulating my recent disengaged civ play and then got busy and missed it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 pm I also didn't mean to miss that last poll vote. I just put it off for the purpose of emulating my recent disengaged civ play and then got busy and missed it.
I hate getting nk'd night 1! :meany:

:haha:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Oh and thanks to @SixStrings for finally playing. Nice job!

So now even if you never play again, at least you'll know what I'm staring at all day. And why I'm pissed off 90% of the time.
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Muppet Babies - Game Over - Town Wins

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Thank you everyone for playing. I’ve had an exceptionally tough time lately in life, and I needed this cute little game. You were all such good little babies and I really appreciate all of you.
And of course @Roxy and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Goodbye just means see you later

(Sorry for the quality. It’s what I could find)
Gro-oo-ovy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thanks for behaving everyone <3
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:48 pm Oh and thanks to @SixStrings for finally playing. Nice job!

So now even if you never play again, at least you'll know what I'm staring at all day. And why I'm pissed off 90% of the time.
Well thanks. It was pretty good after all. I will probably give it another shot sometime soon. Bonus points for knowing the what and why behind the 90% rage and lets not forget the 10% joy. :D

Also a big thank you to the hosts and players for the chance to play.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Six had more pelts than me this game

Hoooo boy
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game everyone.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:56 pm Good game everyone.
I was very impressed with your analysis. I wanted to remember to tell you that, as I was dying to say it when you did it.

Wait a sec, was that this game? Whatever game it was in, nice job lol
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:28 pm Thank you everyone for playing. I’ve had an exceptionally tough time lately in life, and I needed this cute little game. You were all such good little babies and I really appreciate all of you.
And of course @Roxy and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Goodbye just means see you later

(Sorry for the quality. It’s what I could find)
@fingersplints and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you both were awesome thanks for letting me do nothing but asking me to co host just for funz was a blast ilyyw's!! :cloud9:
;)

Return to “Previous Hustles”