DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 2

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:16 pm My problem with not voting Neon is that I kinda just have to vote you Mac.

You and Neon were the greatest pushers of other options d1 and that just needs to be resolved.
I also pushed sig, he pushed me, I voted him and never unvoted him. And I also clearly explained my thoughts which you ignored. And given I am town, I struggle to believe you "just have to vote me" given that seems to be a problem unique to you.
Yeah and then you scrambled at EoD as the lone player trying to hard defend the wolf.

Idk what you want from me dood, we have to resolve that.
Idk what you want from me is commonly referred to as the daily mafia scumslip btw.

I didn't scramble. I reevaluated incorrectly. I have done this in practically every mafia game I have ever played and you know it.

You're not reading the situation with any nuance.
You know I don't scumslip Mac.

Yes, but I think that if this was a reevaluation that lead to you defending Sig, you being like "wowee I was wrong" doesn't absolve you from being in the PoE.

What nuance is there to read into?

If I'm wrong it's on SVS, Daisy, Falcon or Dennis, why am I wrong to tr them?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:15 pm Wilgy just maintaining his read on me throughout this day and showing no town paranoia is also nagl. The mindset of wolves in this gamestate often is demonstrated by the lack of flippancy. They pick their targets and just try to roll over them downhill.
Why would I have paranoia ATM? We have 3 misyeets just to get to lylo.
Specifically referring to you not exhibiting a single ounce of doubt that I'm town. Treating me like a must resolve poe member all day. You don't have the mindset of a townie without information imo.
That's because I'm a townie with information. Sig was wolf and I trust my PoE based upon that.

And don't get me wrong. I've been here pondering the best order to resolve that PoE. I think Neon 1st, then you as I think SixStrings doesn't belong in there and I've seen too many people spew Mata as town.
This is how a wolf approaches POE. You have counted necessary miselims and preselected several slots as NKs already.

You are clamping me in POE here while giving a pass to several players who literally voted against the sig wagon, some of which are clearly not townie. Your appraisal of the gamestate doesn't feel complete to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:16 pm My problem with not voting Neon is that I kinda just have to vote you Mac.

You and Neon were the greatest pushers of other options d1 and that just needs to be resolved.
I also pushed sig, he pushed me, I voted him and never unvoted him. And I also clearly explained my thoughts which you ignored. And given I am town, I struggle to believe you "just have to vote me" given that seems to be a problem unique to you.
Yeah and then you scrambled at EoD as the lone player trying to hard defend the wolf.

Idk what you want from me dood, we have to resolve that.
Idk what you want from me is commonly referred to as the daily mafia scumslip btw.

I didn't scramble. I reevaluated incorrectly. I have done this in practically every mafia game I have ever played and you know it.

You're not reading the situation with any nuance.
You know I don't scumslip Mac.

Yes, but I think that if this was a reevaluation that lead to you defending Sig, you being like "wowee I was wrong" doesn't absolve you from being in the PoE.

What nuance is there to read into?

If I'm wrong it's on SVS, Daisy, Falcon or Dennis, why am I wrong to tr them?
It's not a scumslip in the sense you're describing. It's just something stressed wolves say. If you didn't know it was a cliche why wouldn't you say it?

What nuance? Like literally anything? You're avoiding dozens of interactions that you could be deducing an accurate read on me from in order to pin me in POE off of a single thing I did that's more aligned to my town meta than my scum meta anyway.

You can't defend yourself here because I have my rolecard. Also your defense has been quite bad and illogical.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:15 pm Wilgy just maintaining his read on me throughout this day and showing no town paranoia is also nagl. The mindset of wolves in this gamestate often is demonstrated by the lack of flippancy. They pick their targets and just try to roll over them downhill.
But it would be more fun for those misyeeted people to not be yeeted.

Who are you most suspicious of? Aside from resolving and analyzing how many misyeets we have? I mean, we have 3, but wouldn't it be more awesome to do it in less?

Analysis is good and it has its place in games, town can't win without it. But does anyone vote based on suspicion anymore or is it just POE analysis?
True but I don't see the game going that way.

Honest suspicion is on Mac, then Neon and my tinfoil is Falcon but that's because they just duped me in Scooby Doo. I do not know how much weight I should place upon that tin foil.

I think what I said to you re Daisy is a good enough reason to keep them out of PoE.

Dennis and SixStrings I'm kinda just trusting on Vibe, but I've not seen anything to push me away from that.

Mata has been called town by everyone, so I guess they are just town.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

I think you're both town fwiw.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy now dropping tinfoil on Falcon is so wolfy. He's been treating Falcon like a town to a degree where I've had his townread on Falcon as TMI and now just slips him in here. That's what one does when he realises one of his miselims isn't viable. Now he's slipping his game revolving townread I to PoE.

Don't let him endgame.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:19 pm
Specifically referring to you not exhibiting a single ounce of doubt that I'm town. Treating me like a must resolve poe member all day. You don't have the mindset of a townie without information imo.
That's because I'm a townie with information. Sig was wolf and I trust my PoE based upon that.

And don't get me wrong. I've been here pondering the best order to resolve that PoE. I think Neon 1st, then you as I think SixStrings doesn't belong in there and I've seen too many people spew Mata as town.
This is how a wolf approaches POE. You have counted necessary miselims and preselected several slots as NKs already.

You are clamping me in POE here while giving a pass to several players who literally voted against the sig wagon, some of which are clearly not townie. Your appraisal of the gamestate doesn't feel complete to me.
This is literally how anyone approaches PoE. Next.

Yes, because I believe their reasons for voting Neon as I almost did as well. This is why resolving Neon before reevaluation is needed. If the entire thread was just correct, why look elsewhere.

Also Neon AND Sig both looking for an alt wagon that weren't each other was sketchy as fuck.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:30 pm Wilgy now dropping tinfoil on Falcon is so wolfy. He's been treating Falcon like a town to a degree where I've had his townread on Falcon as TMI and now just slips him in here. That's what one does when he realises one of his miselims isn't viable. Now he's slipping his game revolving townread I to PoE.

Don't let him endgame.
I hope you are town then I get to call you a silly willy afterwards.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Polls over, Daisy no showed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So did Neon strangely.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:30 pm Wilgy now dropping tinfoil on Falcon is so wolfy. He's been treating Falcon like a town to a degree where I've had his townread on Falcon as TMI and now just slips him in here. That's what one does when he realises one of his miselims isn't viable. Now he's slipping his game revolving townread I to PoE.

Don't let him endgame.
Also lol did I say I'm shifting my PoE? SVS asked for just suspicion and that's far more gut based than rationale based.

If I ignore gut (which is correct to do) I have no reason to fear Falcon.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:31 pm

Don't let him endgame.
Do you recognise the absurdity of this thought?

If I'm town, you're also a silly willy for starting this whole thing with a bad read.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Ladies ladies you're both pretty
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:33 pm

Don't let him endgame.
Also lol did I say I'm shifting my PoE? SVS asked for just suspicion and that's far more gut based than rationale based.

That makes no sense. Falcon is not towny enough for you to have something empirical by which to be townreading him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:34 pm Ladies ladies you're both pretty
You're mum's dead.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:34 pm
You're mum's dead.
Your*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:33 pm

Don't let him endgame.

If I'm town, you're also a silly willy for starting this whole thing with a bad read.
Aye, and if we lose because I yeet you, by all means let me know :goofp:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:34 pm
You're mum's dead.
Your*
No, he meant that's your name now. Hello Mum's Dead.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Don't let him endgame.

You're both silly willies, and I'm totally chuffed to say so.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Max just got schooled by someone who gets urked by undertake
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:35 pm

Don't let him endgame.

I won't. Because being wrong in mafia is natural and being mean to someone for being wrong makes you an asshat.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm

Don't let him endgame.

You're both silly willies, and I'm totally chuffed to say so.
SVS is clearly the wolf and this is TMI
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

You aren't even Mac anymore you're max
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:34 pm
You're mum's dead.
Your*
No, he meant that's your name now. Hello Mum's Dead.
Hello
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm Max just got schooled by someone who gets urked by undertake
I don't know what that even means Zoomer. Frfr no cap.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by fingersplints »

Camilla flies south for the winter

Neon couldn’t take it anymore. She saw all other kinds of bird able to fly south for the winter, and she thought “yes if they can do it! So can I!”
Gonzo she’s lots of tears and tries to hide Camilla from everyone, but to no avail. It was her time to go.

Neon has left the playroom. She was Camilla.
You have 24 hours

Poll:
F0875DBC-4D9A-44AA-9F88-0B717224CA49.jpeg
F0875DBC-4D9A-44AA-9F88-0B717224CA49.jpeg (168.14 KiB) Viewed 494 times
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:33 pm

Don't let him endgame.

That makes no sense. Falcon is not towny enough for you to have something empirical by which to be townreading him.
I thought his conversations with neon yesterday, drawing her out, were very very civvie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm You aren't even Mac anymore you're max
And you're mum's dead.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm

Don't let him endgame.

I won't. Because being wrong in mafia is natural and being mean to someone for being wrong makes you an asshat.
Ah. Mac I didn't mean to be mean. I'm just messing. You are a good friend and I very much enjoy playing Mafia with you.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Shit she was town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Goodbye Neon you were the best of us.

Wilgy's POE tally.

Neon t
Mac t

Hohoho.
DrWilgy

Re: Muppet Babies - Night 2

Post by DrWilgy »

Yar, unfortunate.

Ah shit did someone get the poll?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:37 pm

Don't let him endgame.

Ah. Mac I didn't mean to be mean. I'm just messing. You are a good friend and I very much enjoy playing Mafia with you.
See now you're slipping tmi because you would need to know I'm town to have this thought.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:39 pm Yar, unfortunate.

Neon on me

Svs, Mata and Mac on spacedaisy

So me you falcon and strings on neon
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:39 pm

Don't let him endgame.

See now you're slipping tmi because you would need to know I'm town to have this thought.
lol, no I don't. You said I was being mean and that's all I needed to apologize and let you know what I think of you in general. Mafia is a game of fun and friends and we should treat it as such without alignment being a thing.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:39 pm

lol, no I don't. You said I was being mean and that's all I needed to apologize and let you know what I think of you in general. Mafia is a game of fun and friends and we should treat it as such without alignment being a thing.
No we shouldn't I HATE EVERYONE I SCUMREAD

THEIR ALIGNMENT MAKES THEIR PERSONALITY RAAAAAHHHH
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:40 pm

Neon on me

Svs, Mata and Mac on spacedaisy

So me you falcon and strings on neon
Ty I'll reconstruct the polls shortly with the data we have now.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Voting spain and you will NOT get a reason why
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Yes give me a moment guys and I will update the post with it
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:16 pm It would be funny if it was Neon and Sig and we get them d1 and d2 as the two top posters in the game though. The uniqueness of that possibility almost makes me want to just flip Neon just in case it's accurate.
Let's do it
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh EoD happened

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Please tell me I'm dead

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh I am dead

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:02 pm Please tell me I'm dead
You are dead. That is why there is a post saying you left the playroom and revealing your role. Please stop posting.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

thanks for playing though :hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

Is the thread locked?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:56 am Is the thread locked?
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

Ok, good. I’m still looking at Daisy, but I’m going to reread Mac today. He had a mistake in one of his posts that was not a slip, it was just a mistake. But it occurred after Sig’s slip, while jokey posting with Sig. I’ll find it later. Idk, it just seemed too convenient, but maybe wasn’t fake. But combined with his trickiness all day 1, I just want to look there again and see if I can rest my mind.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Matahari wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:03 am Ok, good. I’m still looking at Daisy, but I’m going to reread Mac today. He had a mistake in one of his posts that was not a slip, it was just a mistake. But it occurred after Sig’s slip, while jokey posting with Sig. I’ll find it later. Idk, it just seemed too convenient, but maybe wasn’t fake. But combined with his trickiness all day 1, I just want to look there again and see if I can rest my mind.
What do you mean "mistake"?

Return to “Previous Hustles”