70%

Total votes: 10
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 5]

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:26 am Dennis welcome to the pain trains what are your reads
I'm most confident that you're town

I think Neon is bad because I can't shake that feeling after she told me to reconsider sabi, then scumread me for reconsidering sabi, then didn't reconsider after sabi green flip

Just straight up setting me up to get killed but then she didn't vote me
Dennis
Loan Shark

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 6]

Post by Dennis »

Nook is here. I guess
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Pyxxy I never understood the scumreads tbh. These recent posts are very jittery and like sorta all over the place but it's also apparently their first time in limlo so I get it
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Wait a minute

Neon snapvoted in EoD because of course with locked votes

Wolves did not immediately pile on and hammer and win

So either Neon is town and pyxxy is bad, or Neon is bad and pyxxy is town

Right
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:31 am actually here's an idea

@Neon if you're town and I'm town, are we just fucked?

And if not, then I have to vote you because oh wait wait wait I could also vote for the other scum
Yeah just cross me game either ends or it doesn't if it doesn't it's always one of us
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:36 am
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:29 am I'm like 70% sure it's Dennis and someone else. This F(x) is fucked though because like outside Porscha I have zero town reads here
This is also fucked bc I tr you, so that's cool.

Saying the solve is 70% Dennis/??? and not voting Dennis is also wild. Were you just trying to stay consistent with how you've kept voting me since like D3?

Feels like you had to stay true to instalocking in F(x) but you didn't have a real reason to vote for me so somehow it's Dennis but I'm the right answer 🤔
I mean...I was gonna switch to Dennis after reanalayizong my thoughts but I didn't realize FX is locked cause I didn't read the host post and the poll isn't locked

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:28 am

And if not, then I have to vote you because oh wait wait wait I could also vote for the other scum
Yeah just cross me game either ends or it doesn't if it doesn't it's always one of us
Actually math.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:30 am

Actually math.
Yeah this is right. Cross me. One of us is always a wolf or the game should be over.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

In going to bed bbl

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:31 am
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:30 am

Actually math.
Yeah this is right. Cross me. One of us is always a wolf or the game should be over.
Mmmmmm
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I have been running this game through my head and I am always arriving at neon/nook is just the solve

Now prove me wrong
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

alright got some time in the car
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:29 am
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:29 am I'm like 70% sure it's Dennis and someone else. This F(x) is fucked though because like outside Porscha I have zero town reads here

Saying the solve is 70% Dennis/??? and not voting Dennis is also wild. Were you just trying to stay consistent with how you've kept voting me since like D3?

Feels like you had to stay true to instalocking in F(x) but you didn't have a real reason to vote for me so somehow it's Dennis but I'm the right answer 🤔
I mean...I was gonna switch to Dennis after reanalayizong my thoughts but I didn't realize FX is locked cause I didn't read the host post and the poll isn't locked
Sure but that makes it extra funny because you didn’t even use vote tags until flipping back to me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Like reaction testing me and Dennis is a fair play since you stopped using real vote tags after D1 or so

So it’s not like putting “vote whoever” not in tags as bait

But like why do you realize that and then decide the right play is to vote me in a post about how you sus Dennis
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Should've just snapped smh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

that’s what I can’t square

but anyways not like I have much of a choice here

@Porscha I’m not voting only because you wanted more time but consider me effectively crossed with Neon because y’all have informed me that there’s no way out

At least one confirmed between pyxxy and neon is nice, but that was also the rest of my poe so like

Not as helpful as it could've been lol

Unless they're bussing for the win which is also possible

I don't want to have to reevaluate dennis tbh

Weh, not gonna solve this from the car
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh hi nook
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

nook with another pop in pop out :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

truly a bad timing luck game for me, two days getting hammered while I’m afk + F(x) opening late when I’m asleep so I get to wake up to being the Neon instalock
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright well we’re at the sculture park see y’all in 3-4 hours
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:00 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:29 am

Sure but that makes it extra funny because you didn’t even use vote tags until flipping back to me
I felt it would be an unfair and disingenuous way to play to just switch the initial snap vote I made officially even though I probably could have

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's Pyxxy wolves would have just hammered this by now in all worlds if it wasn't

Pyxxy hasn't crossed me because wolves can't hammer me until a town votes be and they don't want to hammer pyxxy because it's gonna be easy to just get me killed off this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Everyone has checked in if Pyxxy was town the game is over already

ImageImage

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:46 pm It's Pyxxy wolves would have just hammered this by now in all worlds if it wasn't

Pyxxy hasn't crossed me because wolves can't hammer me until a town votes be and they don't want to hammer pyxxy because it's gonna be easy to just get me killed off this
How does pyxxy voting you make pyxxy get hammered?

But yes there's obviously at least mafia between you two
☆Princess Abigail☆

No

I voted Pyxxy

There's 2 wolves yes?

3 votes is hammer

Everyone has checked in

Game isn't over

Pyxxy should be dead pyxxy is wolf.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean you don't know this but I do I guess but if pyxxy is town they just auto cross me always they never sit here and wait they don't have to

ImageImage

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:04 pm No

I voted Pyxxy

There's 2 wolves yes?

3 votes is hammer

Everyone has checked in

Game isn't over

Pyxxy should be dead pyxxy is wolf.
Fypov

But that isn't helpful for us lol

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:05 pm I mean you don't know this but I do I guess but if pyxxy is town they just auto cross me always they never sit here and wait they don't have to
Right but what I'm saying is

If you're town and they're mafia

Crossing with you doesn't make them more likely to be hammered?

I have no idea what you're talking about
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:11 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:05 pm I mean you don't know this but I do I guess but if pyxxy is town they just auto cross me always they never sit here and wait they don't have to

That's not even remotely my point

It has to do with me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I'm probably going to die here which sucks because I now know that I'm right on at least half my solve and that I continue to

"Suck until it matters"

ImageImage

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:16 pm

It has to do with me.
I have no idea what your point is then lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:58 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:16 pm

It has to do with me.
I have no idea what your point is then lol
Yeah that's okay it's not worth trying to explain it's just gonna annoy me that I can't make it make sense

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways pyxxy should just cross vote me

Why is this thread so fucking stagnant

ImageImage

Can't speak for anyone else, I was out doing errands then watching kiddo and putting him to bed, now I'm getting dinner ready then watching uconn get beat by the ghost of kawhi Leonard

Then I'm gonna figure out if I should actually be clearing dennis or not and hopefully be in the thread at the same time as porscha to figure things out
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Nook, neon is trying to say that since she already placed her vote on pyxxy, if pyxxy was town, the 2 wolves would have hammered pyxxy

And since that hasn't happened, pyxxy is a wolf

That's the logic neon is using
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon feeling kinda towny, I think I am resigning to just losing to her today if it's her and not voting her

At least not today. Not today
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dont particularly think pyxxy is a wolf but if they are destined to cross and I have to make a choice... then without back reading is probs go pyxxy

Nook, I'm happy to wait, I can do some reading tonight when im home/ tomorrow morning cuz I dont work tomorrow.

There is no need to rush this

@Dennis why did you hammer sabi
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'm trying to keep my wim. Very tired irl rn tho. I do personally request time until tomorrow
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:41 pm I dont particularly think pyxxy is a wolf but if they are destined to cross and I have to make a choice... then without back reading is probs go pyxxy

Nook, I'm happy to wait, I can do some reading tonight when im home/ tomorrow morning cuz I dont work tomorrow.

WiM was at an all time low and I was hoping the flip would spark things up

unfortunately it did not work and we are now here
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm At least one confirmed between pyxxy and neon is nice, but that was also the rest of my poe so like

Not as helpful as it could've been lol

Unless they're bussing for the win which is also possible

I don't want to have to reevaluate dennis tbh

Weh, not gonna solve this from the car
Why reevaluate me when we have a confirmed on either those

I'm not trying to like tell you to ignore me but I think we have to take our best bet in neon/pyxxy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@pyxxy I don't remember the last time you've read me
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:30 pm I have been running this game through my head and I am always arriving at neon/nook is just the solve

Now prove me wrong
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:00 pm But yes there's obviously at least mafia between you two
Why is it obvious
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:30 pm I have been running this game through my head and I am always arriving at neon/nook is just the solve

Now prove me wrong
Prove it correct
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:06 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:41 pm I dont particularly think pyxxy is a wolf but if they are destined to cross and I have to make a choice... then without back reading is probs go pyxxy

WiM was at an all time low and I was hoping the flip would spark things up

unfortunately it did not work and we are now here
You're 15 how do you even run out of wim
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Yes I am being ageist
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

halftime!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:21 pmhalftime!
Time to cut me in half

Return to “Previous Heists”