70%

Total votes: 10
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 6]

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:17 pm Anyways I'm probably going to die here which sucks because I now know that I'm right on at least half my solve and that I continue to

"Suck until it matters"
Sounds like you should only ever play 3v2 5ers 🤪

(idk if I got the terminology right)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:00 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:29 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:36 am
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:29 am I'm like 70% sure it's Dennis and someone else. This F(x) is fucked though because like outside Porscha I have zero town reads here
This is also fucked bc I tr you, so that's cool.

Saying the solve is 70% Dennis/??? and not voting Dennis is also wild. Were you just trying to stay consistent with how you've kept voting me since like D3?

Feels like you had to stay true to instalocking in F(x) but you didn't have a real reason to vote for me so somehow it's Dennis but I'm the right answer 🤔
I mean...I was gonna switch to Dennis after reanalayizong my thoughts but I didn't realize FX is locked cause I didn't read the host post and the poll isn't locked
Sure but that makes it extra funny because you didn’t even use vote tags until flipping back to me
I felt it would be an unfair and disingenuous way to play to just switch the initial snap vote I made officially even though I probably could have
Yeah that’s what I thought and I found that towny which lines up with my tr on you but the writing about me and Dennis made it all make no sense like

Like I think it was NAI and that you would honor your first lock as either alignment but the explainer post is sus and making me think and that’s why I’m sitting here metaphorically soeaking and haven’t officially crossed you yet
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

Not me reading earlier pages and remembering me and sabi both had srs on pyxxy early :/
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:25 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:29 am I'm like 70% sure it's Dennis and someone else. This F(x) is fucked though because like outside Porscha I have zero town reads here

Saying the solve is 70% Dennis/??? and not voting Dennis is also wild. Were you just trying to stay consistent with how you've kept voting me since like D3?

Feels like you had to stay true to instalocking in F(x) but you didn't have a real reason to vote for me so somehow it's Dennis but I'm the right answer 🤔
I mean...I was gonna switch to Dennis after reanalayizong my thoughts but I didn't realize FX is locked cause I didn't read the host post and the poll isn't locked
Sure but that makes it extra funny because you didn’t even use vote tags until flipping back to me
I felt it would be an unfair and disingenuous way to play to just switch the initial snap vote I made officially even though I probably could have
Yeah that’s what I thought and I found that towny which lines up with my tr on you but the writing about me and Dennis made it all make no sense like

Like I think it was NAI and that you would honor your first lock as either alignment but the explainer post is sus and making me think and that’s why I’m sitting here metaphorically soeaking and haven’t officially crossed you yet
If you're forced to cross her regardless then what does any of it matter lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:46 pm It's Pyxxy wolves would have just hammered this by now in all worlds if it wasn't

Pyxxy hasn't crossed me because wolves can't hammer me until a town votes be and they don't want to hammer pyxxy because it's gonna be easy to just get me killed off this
This conveniently ignores the reality in which I am town and you are scum

Like there’s no point to you making this post unless you feel like the momentum of instalocking on me is slipping because you haven’t tricked a townie into voting me

Porscha is the only person to openly consider voting me which I doubt your partner would do to avoid a complete unraveling here in F5 when they still a shot in F3 if we flip you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:32 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:46 pm It's Pyxxy wolves would have just hammered this by now in all worlds if it wasn't

Pyxxy hasn't crossed me because wolves can't hammer me until a town votes be and they don't want to hammer pyxxy because it's gonna be easy to just get me killed off this

Like there’s no point to you making this post unless you feel like the momentum of instalocking on me is slipping because you haven’t tricked a townie into voting me

Porscha is the only person to openly consider voting me which I doubt your partner would do to avoid a complete unraveling here in F5 when they still a shot in F3 if we flip you
Towny post tho

Except if you're entirely sure neon is wolfing, then... I should see the poll change soon
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:41 pm I dont particularly think pyxxy is a wolf but if they are destined to cross and I have to make a choice... then without back reading is probs go pyxxy

Nook, I'm happy to wait, I can do some reading tonight when im home/ tomorrow morning cuz I dont work tomorrow.

There is no need to rush this

@Dennis why did you hammer sabi
Yeah might be good cause I'm not gonna be solving this before the game is over lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The basketball game
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:32 pm

It matters because the best +EV play for town is to give you time to solve because you’re gonna be the nk like 100% of the time, right?

F3 of me Dennis and Nook is way more winnable for the 1 in Dennis/nook than a F3 of Porscha Dennis Nook, imo

Especially if it’s Dennis bc I would vote nook over dennis 100% of the time

This entire game has been the story of what happens when town loses wim and just touches the electric (hammering) fence in order to feel something and get that dopamine hit

I refuse to 1) lose here and 2) not give us the best chance of winning tomorrow by letting you cook
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:35 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:41 pm I dont particularly think pyxxy is a wolf but if they are destined to cross and I have to make a choice... then without back reading is probs go pyxxy

Nook, I'm happy to wait, I can do some reading tonight when im home/ tomorrow morning cuz I dont work tomorrow.

Yeah might be good cause I'm not gonna be solving this before the game is over lol
Neither will I. Lol

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:10 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm At least one confirmed between pyxxy and neon is nice, but that was also the rest of my poe so like

Not as helpful as it could've been lol

Unless they're bussing for the win which is also possible

I don't want to have to reevaluate dennis tbh

Weh, not gonna solve this from the car
Why reevaluate me when we have a confirmed on either those

I'm not trying to like tell you to ignore me but I think we have to take our best bet in neon/pyxxy
Yes obviously I'm voting one of them today but evaluating you will help inform that decision. Team building should be part of most F5s

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:00 pm But yes there's obviously at least mafia between you two
Why is it obvious
Because neon voted for pyxxy and the game hasn't ended yet lol

Like there's just mechanically minimum one mafia between them
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:34 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:32 pm

Towny post tho

Except if you're entirely sure neon is wolfing, then... I should see the poll change soon
Game started again so gotta dip but sure, there’s no reality where Neon isn’t the wolf here, unless you think we’re bussing each other or something, I think I asked about clarifying that early today?

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:37 pm

It matters because the best +EV play for town is to give you time to solve because you’re gonna be the nk like 100% of the time, right?

F3 of me Dennis and Nook is way more winnable for the 1 in Dennis/nook than a F3 of Porscha Dennis Nook, imo

This entire game has been the story of what happens when town loses wim and just touches the electric (hammering) fence in order to feel something and get that dopamine hit

I refuse to 1) lose here and 2) not give us the best chance of winning tomorrow by letting you cook
Well this entire premise rests on neon flipping wolf, to be fair lol

And sometimes lylo NK's will surprise you...
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I’ll be back in like 2 hours maybe less if this turns into a blowout (decent chance)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

When I was reading some earlier posts, like.

If neon is wolf then fuck me man I'm never finding this woman based on the posts I read from her lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:38 pm

Well this entire premise rests on neon flipping wolf, to be fair lol

And sometimes lylo NK's will surprise you...
Fair enough to both. Haven’t been in kilo before and like yeah obv the post is my perspective not all possibilities, should have declaimed 🤪 ttyl
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:20 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:30 pm I have been running this game through my head and I am always arriving at neon/nook is just the solve

Now prove me wrong
Prove it correct
I was mostly targeting that at neon and nook but it has basically boiled down to poe. I think Neon is bad bcuz of reasons mentioned before (which I've brought up 4 times and no one commented on) with Sabi and I think pyxxy and porscha are town ergo, nook scum
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:20 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:06 pm

WiM was at an all time low and I was hoping the flip would spark things up

unfortunately it did not work and we are now here
You're 15 how do you even run out of wim
I am 14 smh

Surprise I am not always a bumbling energetic idiot

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:37 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:35 pm

Neither will I. Lol
Wowee

Mood tho

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:39 pm I’ll be back in like 2 hours maybe less if this turns into a blowout (decent chance)
Who are you rooting for
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:37 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:10 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm At least one confirmed between pyxxy and neon is nice, but that was also the rest of my poe so like

Not as helpful as it could've been lol

Unless they're bussing for the win which is also possible

I don't want to have to reevaluate dennis tbh

Weh, not gonna solve this from the car
Why reevaluate me when we have a confirmed on either those

I'm not trying to like tell you to ignore me but I think we have to take our best bet in neon/pyxxy
Yes obviously I'm voting one of them today but evaluating you will help inform that decision. Team building should be part of most F5s
Gotcha
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I actually see you or neon being nk'd

Whichever survives the poll because it practically clears the other I think so I always see a me/porscha/nook f3 world

Which actually makes me think this game is kinda decided here
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:53 pm

Whichever survives the poll because it practically clears the other I think so I always see a me/porscha/nook f3 world

*large inhale * interesting post

It might just be pyxxy and Dennis lol

I mean that feels easy but

The biggest thing giving me pause here is that neon v pyxxy is playing out about how I'd expect a bus to if neon was the designated carry and pyxxy the sacrificial lamb

Either way today is the same vote tho

I'm not doing it tonight cause I'm kinda high lol let's see if it stoll makes sense tomorrow

Still
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:22 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:17 pm Anyways I'm probably going to die here which sucks because I now know that I'm right on at least half my solve and that I continue to

"Suck until it matters"
Sounds like you should only ever play 3v2 5ers 🤪

(idk if I got the terminology right)
Yes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:39 pm

I think I have the right team my friendos

It just took me playing like shit for 17 phases to arrive at it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:39 pm I’ll be back in like 2 hours maybe less if this turns into a blowout (decent chance)
I'm cooked and gotta sleep, I'll be back in 8-9 hours

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:49 pm
Who are you rooting for
@pyxxy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:08 am

remind me what the team was
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:14 am
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:08 am

remind me what the team was
Dennis/Pyxxy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis is setting me up to die if I win this cross because he knows I will snap him tomorrow and he needs my death to not implicate him

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So he needs to play it off as me dying because killing pyxxy cleared me

Not because I blew up the whole wolf team with 1 snap.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:27 am So he needs to play it off as me dying because killing pyxxy cleared me

so you think it wouldn't inherently clear you if pyxxy flips wolf?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:15 am
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:27 am So he needs to play it off as me dying because killing pyxxy cleared me

like you believe this only fabricated by dennis and untrue?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wouldn't this be the finest theater of neon/pyxxy wolf combo

That's what I'm saying lol, like it fits a neon bus really well

But the vote is still pyxxy either way I think yeah? Like I feel like I can just kinda rule out a neon dennis team as soon as dennis votes for her, which I assume is what's coming based on his posting today, so unless you're snowing me pyxxy is always in the team and atp im pretty well past the point of not clearing you lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:15 am

Fuck no. Like have you seen my wolf game lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I can say wholly that I would never. Ever. Bus in f(x) with a win on the line.

But none of you have any reason to believe that and you know I'm capable of bussing relentlessly.

You have no reason to believe that. And Dennis too is aware of how hard I am willing to push my teammates as we wolfed together in a game that just finished where I pushed him for 2 days. Not super hard cause my head wasn't in that game but I did it.

Dennis has to kill me tonight if I'm right because I will snap him tomorrow without a second thought I always have to die unless town fucks up here and kills me instead.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

In which case ggs town loses

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

gm
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:49 pm
Who are you rooting for
I gave my allegiance to FAU, they were robbed
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

okay yeah that kinda makes sense, but I assume someone has finally talked about the possible bussing here
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:17 am wouldn't this be the finest theater of neon/pyxxy wolf combo
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:55 am That's what I'm saying lol, like it fits a neon bus really well

But the vote is still pyxxy either way I think yeah? Like I feel like I can just kinda rule out a neon dennis team as soon as dennis votes for her, which I assume is what's coming based on his posting today, so unless you're snowing me pyxxy is always in the team and atp im pretty well past the point of not clearing you lol
oh not you too, come on
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I just want acknowledge that the poll question "Who puts chocolate in their lasagna?" is an insulting accusation and for that alone I would not want to die today

Return to “Previous Heists”