Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:59 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:40 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

Why did lily defend falcon and made sure no one voted him eod2?
I know you're likely not going to hear this, but I owe it to the thread to do my due diligence and explore situations.

Neon not quickhammering is NAI.

Lily I don't think really defended Falcon. In fact, I'm starting to think perhaps instead Lily was just pushing more for a Tutuu elim. If I'm right about this, why do you think Lily might have wanted Tutuu elimmed?
That's definitely not true. Read her iso and she says she wants tutuu/Sabi wagons because she doesn't think falcon is a hit, but if he has to be a wagon then she prefers tutuu. She didn't outright push tutuu but she was happy to jump on her wagon, and tutuu flipped town.
She did say that, but it was close to EoD, and I think it was pretty much locked between Falcon and Tutuu at that point, offering Sabi then did not actually put Sabi in danger, and when you are a wolf with t/t wagons, one of them AFK Falcon, one bouncy Tutuu, it's not unreasonable to push for Tutuu over Falcon to leave Falcon for a later day.
Look at lily's posts again from d1and d2
Look at which players she mentions having reads on, how many times she mentions them, whether those "reads" ever change, and whether she ever interacts with or how she interacts with the players she is talking about.

I think you'll find some interesting answers.
Mom please elaborate on this
I need to look through again to tell you exactly what she said but iirc she had some weird handling on falcon and Nook. Falcon we now know flipped town, and we don't know what Nook is.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 5]

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:01 am I wrote most of this yesterday, a lot of jt is shorthand and I'm not prettying it up but I'm happy to elaborate where requested

Some of it may not be relevant any more lol

Compared to treatment of lucy:

Porscha looks similar, tracks with/reinforces assumption that porscha is polarized town

Seems like she has similar approach to sabi as porscha lucy and pyxxy, except scum reads sabi instead--possible tmi?

Way she tmis me town makes me think most if not all of her town reads are accurate, reasonably confident she scum reads at LEAST one partner

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1031677

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 2#p1032372

Flip flopping read on lucy, similar to how she does with her read on me and sabi, maybe this makes sabi town after all lol

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1032373

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1032374

Fairly partnered with neon maybe?

Not great for tutu but I think probably not paired with both of lily and neon just cause most mafia don't think to make reads like this with two partners involved, so maybe one between them, idk

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 6#p1032816

By far the tr she's talked about the least afaict, very ???

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 6#p1032826

Someone find out who the other wagon at the time was

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 0#p1033510

I lowkey forgot tutu was dead for parts of this lol I think I deleted the stuff referencing her but if not oh well, anyways I ended up with her as moderately unpaired largely for the cheap shots taken towards her so I feel unreservedly confident the rest will be accurate too

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1034519

Feel like this might just be tmi lol

The block on sean claim pretty much clears him imo not gonna bother reading anything else she posted that day again
OK nvm nook wrote a thing
I assume this was an overnight post or something written after hammer and before SoD
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:03 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
I'm actually not reading into that *too* much rn for mechanical reasons but I think killing Sean to push someone he was shielding is perhaps more likely, but I may be biased knowing half his solve was wrong so 🤷‍♀️
Yeah this is also a valid point
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm For post game cred the team is aro/nanook/tutuu
Nook surely you arent her partner in this rule of 3 right
Yeah see that was a weird mention of nook
Especially since lily was putting way more energy into pushing Sabi and Sabi didn't even make it into that fake PoE
And we know aro and tutuu were both town
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:15 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:37 am However the acceptable comments are just dennis sheeping. What does everyone make of that
Tbh I did notice that his reads seemed to lack creativity or deeper insight but I wasn't sure if that was just a play style thing

The reasons I felt made Dennis town were unrelated to his reads; it was more his reactions to things said and done in the thread. Idk, maybe he's good at faking reactions? I was reading them as fairly genuine, even if his reads felt sheepy.
Paragraph 1 sounds wolfy to me

Paragraph 2 sounds easy to fake
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabis game so far that I remember... granted I don't remember much I'm barely cognizant this game

Hard pushed an easy wagon D1 based solely on a policy never reevaluated even after the slot subbed out. Others including me did this as well I'd argue sabi did it harder than anyone else.

Pushed and hard tunneled an OUTED Lily never reevaluated refused to listen to any counter point. Others acknowledged that what I was saying was valid and possible though still unlikely. I never truly thought I would save Lily I mean... like yeah Lily always dies that day for info i believed what i was saying but i didn't think it matters but what I did gain was info. There were 2 reactions to my push to try to defend Lily. One was "this is possible but we still kill lily" the other was "over react and scream at anyone who even bothers to look at other possibilities" that's not a towny mindset. There was ZERO hesitation or worth about Lily's flip and zero critical thought about what if Lily was telling the truth.

Tunneled and demanded a kill on falcon. Refused to reeval. Refused to seek clarification or understanding of why anyone might think Falcon is town. Refused to understand the reason for Sean looking outside Falcon even temporarily.

I don't remember the other 2 days but for those keeping track

Sabi had tunneled at least 3 days and refused any thought outside of those tunnels. They've tunneled the easiest wagons. 2 have flipped town. 1 was basically outed.

Why is sabi town?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:36 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:00 pm Some things are happening coolio

Sabi is die harding for me so I think they're town, because someone just said they die hard for their teammates and fmpov since I'm town a maf with that rep doesn't put that much effort into pocketing

Seanzie has been blatantly town since the start but unironically why are you not dead yet

Falcon is reminding me of someone in my first game who got subbed into a slot that was already going to get chopped, and tried making cases. It's got the same sorta "final stand" feel

Porscha I remember how different she feels from cartomancy and now, she was more aggressive in the other game and here she's more thoughtful

Pyxxy I have no reason to scumread per se but other people do and I'm not confident in my townread so that's why they're in my choplist

I'm not restating my thoughts on Nook I've said them like 400 billion times

WWA shouldn't have lived this long lmao un-cc'd PR claim is hilarious

Neon I have given up on reading a long time ago cause I always think she looks scummy so this is similar to pyxxy, other people sus her and I'm just plopping her towards the back of my chop list

Dennis is OUTED WOLF LOL!!!
Green text is a read I dont expect wolf dennis to make but for good measure I'll weigh in on the stuff too:

Sean was not dead cuz wolves were pr hunting and he wasnt playing like a pr. Not a read tho

Comments on falcon. Makes no read

Comments on porscha. Makes no read

Pyxxy comment is acceptable

Nook and wwa comments are pointless

Neon read acceptable
I thought the reads were kinda implied in the comments but I can clarify

I thought calling seanzie "blatantly town" kinda made it obvious I thought he was town

I thought falcon was bad

I thought Porscha was good

Nook I thought was bad

WWA I just wanted to mention because i was going thru everyone but town obviously
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I am struggling to really solve. Like there was a lot of talk about me but I literally don't know what to say

Nook looked like he was at least thinking about the game with that big post and I don't even know where to look anymore
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:19 am I am struggling to really solve. Like there was a lot of talk about me but I literally don't know what to say

Nook looked like he was at least thinking about the game with that big post and I don't even know where to look anymore
OK well, now that we have a green flip on falcon how does it change your reads? Surely that must influence something?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:32 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:09 am The great shame of this game is that I need three locked town reads and I can only find two and they're polarized porscha and pr wwa

Help
I don't trust the polarized porscha read

Porscha is probs town... but not cause of polarity
I trust it until I see her break it lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm thinking about sabi

They have hard defended me since like D2 and for what exactly

Hate to be that self aware guy but I have failed to really do much and I'm really beginning to wonder if this is some massive level pocketing going on here. It has been mostly "he's polarized" and I remember specifically quoting that half assed Nook ISO I did

It just feels like they're banking too much on me being generally townread at like D2 or D3 and are tmi'ing me, or are just confbiased
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Hi Nook

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:18 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:48 am falcon tr nook too but idk I feel like falcon felt like he was only a wagon for low activity and so he might be too willing to give a tr to a fellow low poster
Yeah
As much as i have my own reasons for thinking nook can still be town, i also got the impression falcon was just giving him an activity pass, more like "this doesn't mean Nook is scum" rather than "Nook is town for doing this".
Ill continue to evaluate Nook independently of falcon's read on him, and I'd reeeeaaaally like for Nook to do something more than pop in and disappear. Like, at least marginally more. Because at this rate, even if he is town, he's not exactly making himself a valuable asset for solving because he's not helping people to find him in that case. And that's a huge liability in LyLo.
Pop in and disappear isn't really going to go away, it's just a function of how I'm playing on my phone between other stuff most of the time 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:06 amHi Nook
Sup

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:01 am I wrote most of this yesterday, a lot of jt is shorthand and I'm not prettying it up but I'm happy to elaborate where requested

Porscha looks similar, tracks with/reinforces assumption that porscha is polarized town

Seems like she has similar approach to sabi as porscha lucy and pyxxy, except scum reads sabi instead--possible tmi?

Way she tmis me town makes me think most if not all of her town reads are accurate, reasonably confident she scum reads at LEAST one partner

Flip flopping read on lucy, similar to how she does with her read on me and sabi, maybe this makes sabi town after all lol

Not great for tutu but I think probably not paired with both of lily and neon just cause most mafia don't think to make reads like this with two partners involved, so maybe one between them, idk

I lowkey forgot tutu was dead for parts of this lol I think I deleted the stuff referencing her but if not oh well, anyways I ended up with her as moderately unpaired largely for the cheap shots taken towards her so I feel unreservedly confident the rest will be accurate too

The block on sean claim pretty much clears him imo not gonna bother reading anything else she posted that day again
OK nvm nook wrote a thing
I assume this was an overnight post or something written after hammer and before SoD
I started it before hammer, finished it after
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:06 am I'm thinking about sabi

Hate to be that self aware guy but I have failed to really do much and I'm really beginning to wonder if this is some massive level pocketing going on here. It has been mostly "he's polarized" and I remember specifically quoting that half assed Nook ISO I did

It just feels like they're banking too much on me being generally townread at like D2 or D3 and are tmi'ing me, or are just confbiased
I also remember they said something about it being towny that I changed my read on tutuu, but it felt weird that they didn't mention how I broke the tie and it ended in a town death (though I think falcon was the other wagon so it was t/t anyways)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I haven't caught up but does anyone remember where Seanzie posted his towncore cause I'm gonna sheep it, pretty sure it was similar to mine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:10 am I haven't caught up but does anyone remember where Seanzie posted his towncore cause I'm gonna sheep it, pretty sure it was similar to mine
I remember it did not contain me, sabi, or Nook
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Just remembered that wwa said something about falcon flip

I know pyxxy and Sabi were pushing falcon, but so was I and that makes up the 3 people he said he would vote. I think seanzie was pushing him too but well ya know

I think it's actually pretty likely least one in sabi or pyxxy is bad and my gut tells me sabi but whichever it is (if there is one) has completely tricked me
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 am Just remembered that wwa said something about falcon flip

I know pyxxy and Sabi were pushing falcon, but so was I and that makes up the 3 people he said he would vote. I think seanzie was pushing him too but well ya know

I think it's actually pretty likely least one in sabi or pyxxy is bad and my gut tells me sabi but whichever it is (if there is one) has completely tricked me
OK yeah that sounds like it matched my extended PoE
I'll focus there first and see what i find
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:29 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 am Just remembered that wwa said something about falcon flip

OK yeah that sounds like it matched my extended PoE
I'll focus there first and see what i find
I mean the PoE I made where I included all the people who were below lily in my legacy reads on d2
Pyxxy, Sabi, Nook and falcon
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:36 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:31 am in conjunction with another town government role
wydm, example pls 🥺
All the roles in sc2 maf have categories. Doctor is a town protective, bus driver is town protective and / or town power role, for example. Town government roles are crier ; citizen (now power except a 1 use bullet proof vest (in most set ups, but you could remove the bullet proof vest too)) ; mayor (has extra votes and has a reveal mechanic); and the best one, Marshall (reveals and for that day of reveal, all trials are removed with the ability to lynch 2-4 people back to back with the flips all showing at end of day)

K gotta shower then me come play game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:28 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:19 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm

I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
Neon is confident falcon is town before he makes a post that should actually get him read as town. Now that's what I call a pocket (tm)
Falcon literally town told before that. I'm just better at reading falcon than you and that's okay.
If you dont tell me how he town told before then, then I do not believe this statement
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:09 am The great shame of this game is that I need three locked town reads and I can only find two and they're polarized porscha and pr wwa

Help
Sad cuz that's how I felt about sean and wwa
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:25 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:06 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
No they killed sean to try and get a ML on sabi today but the correct answer is lynch neon
Yes... the correct decision is indeed to throw the game and kill an obvious town...
Yeah I mean why not

What makes you obv town? Definitely wasnt your lucy push or lily defense lmao

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:06 pm

Help
I'd say I'll be your town core but that's still one short lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:27 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:15 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted
What made it unnecessary ?
Well first of all. Because a player can be wrong once and right the next day.

2nd of all. Because it's entire intent was to discredit my thoughts not help the game in any meaningful way.

3rd of all. My thoughts on Lily were derived solely from the possibility she was just telling the truth and nobody would listen to it and I wanted to bring that to attention. That it WAS mech possible. My thoughts on falcon were just because falcon fucking town told.
I'll agree with point 1

Point 2 is that... maybe this is just a personal read of what sabi was saying with their comment because I also make comments like that sometimes. It clearly means they doesnt trust your read and I think that's a valid point to make, but I guess if youd want to make the point that they should have used language like "I dont trust you or your read especially after x" instead of what they did use, then like, I guess. But it's also just sabi imo.

Point 3, do you mean your read came from when she was in thread day 2? Or when she made her claim day 3? Her claim day 3 was... erm... clearly just her doing her best to try and get out of it. Doing her due duty. It shouldnt have been believable imo. So it sorta read to me like you were trying to make it believable by under the guise of "IM JUST BEING TOWNY BY CONSIDERING IT UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU" but like. I cant think of a single reason to go to bat for lily like that in that situation if you're town lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm

Help
Would you mind giving me like, a one liner for each person in your poe
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Help

Why am I town then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:11 am I'm not gonna ask why tf I'm alive, I get it, I was wrong blah blah blah.
I was pretty sure Seanzie would be the next one in line to die after me, so that's why I didn't entertain any paranoia on him.
Gonna have to think for a bit but I don't believe Seanzie's death directly incriminates Sabi because it could just be a frame. I want to think this out this time before voting since clearly the solve isn't as straightforward as I thought it was yesterday.
I don't think it matters if I say who I jailed, since I couldve been jailed back.
I 100% still want to know. Dont care if it ends up useless
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:37 am However the acceptable comments are just dennis sheeping. What does everyone make of that
Tbh I did notice that his reads seemed to lack creativity or deeper insight but I wasn't sure if that was just a play style thing

The reasons I felt made Dennis town were unrelated to his reads; it was more his reactions to things said and done in the thread. Idk, maybe he's good at faking reactions? I was reading them as fairly genuine, even if his reads felt sheepy.
I honestly perceive almost all of dennis reactions as fake even when they arent so idk I'd probs have to ISO again
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:50 am

Paragraph 1 sounds wolfy to me

Paragraph 2 sounds easy to fake
Agree
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:19 am I am struggling to really solve. Like there was a lot of talk about me but I literally don't know what to say

Tbf nobody is asking you to solve yourself, so stop being an obvious wolf and try to force questions to appear towny :)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You should always be self aware so dont apologize it

You can and will be taken advantage of without being self aware
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:00 pm

Tbf nobody is asking you to solve yourself, so stop being an obvious wolf and try to force questions to appear towny :)
Well it was either sit there and continue to be useless or try and figure out where to go so shrug emoji

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm

Help
Would you mind giving me like, a one liner for each person in your poe
I mean it's

Sabi - lily mightve tmied them as a partner

Pyxxy/dennis/neon: nothing clears them from being with lily and they aren't polarized afaik

That's not very satisfying j know lol

Wait Kate was in this game yeah? I'll go back and check how she was reading dennis later but I'll probably just sheep it and blame her for misreading her son if it's wrong

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 am Totally forgot about this

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes
I think this is towny for dennis

I also thought lily is towny
I agree. Towny Den Den.
Good enough for me, welcome to the town core den den
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I need sabi to show up otherwise I will flip them with no remorse
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Game has been active for 24 hours and this is all that has happened? Lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:00 pm

Well it was either sit there and continue to be useless or try and figure out where to go so shrug emoji
When are you referring to

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:16 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 am Totally forgot about this

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes
I think this is towny for dennis

I also thought lily is towny
I agree. Towny Den Den.
Good enough for me, welcome to the town core den den
@Porscha any issues with this?
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:05 am

Help

She has broken out of it a few times. People just don't want to admit it.

ImageImage

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:15 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:05 am

Help

She has broken out of it a few times. People just don't want to admit it.
Ok, point me to where then
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:59 am alright I gotta close these tabs and sleep so I can wake up and pack tomorrow, ttyl
I slept through my alarm by 3 hours but everything's fine and I'm in houston, which is too hot and too humid for my cold and brittle bones
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I didn't factor the timezone changes into me being around for EOD so actually I might be? but I'll be at the bball game so idk how much I'll actually be present. might have to set my vote somewhere when I wake up tomorrow and let that be that, so I'll do my final thoughts in like ~9 hours, just gonna catch up rn
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lmao how did you post this like right after logged off yesterday, wtf

thanks I guess you did say the formatting is w/e but.....hard for me to comprehend

I saw you posted after while refreshing so I'm just gonna hope you summarized your takeaways from lily's ISO somewhere else
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:06 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:02 am

Also I think the maf jail keeper can just jail wwa and make her rb useless last night so might as well kill the consensus tr
Yeah lol I'm thinking mafia learned from their mistake n2
🤨

(but yeah what Porscha said)

Return to “Previous Heists”