Jeff
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [D3] Tongue-Tied Mafia

Post by Scotty »

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:47 am I see Roxy said things but I'm in class and my teacher is telling me to get off my phone sorry
@Kate lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:13 am
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:12 am I am really getting tired of coming here time after time just to say I am town. Everyone seems to be after an easy miselim and thats ok if you just want to get the game over with, ya know, without actually trying to solve.

:stare:

Neon's constant push on me without bothering to give real reasons or responses shows me she just does not gaf about the towns game state. If she was town she would look at my posts and reevaluate as she has been wrong about me in literally every game we have played together. You have very little content past your initial tunneling of Dennis then switched to me I guess believing I'll be easier to push bc I post less. You bad Neon. :noble:

I am disappointed in Scotty as he hosted me and should completely understand my game style but alas he can't look past Neon's imv case against me. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I will make a post about suspicions but quite frankly does it really fucking matter as you all claim I have no content but I guess Porscha has content bc she has more posts but zero content but ok.

I have tons of work but I'll be back asp.
Here we have

AtE

AtE

Incorrect interpretations of my play

AtE

And attacks on my ability to read Roxy that aren't even really thar true.

Very towny reentry.
If they aren't true, prove it. Show us why you suspect Roxy. You literally haven't said a single thing about why you actually suspect her
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:36 am
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:12 am Snip snip just trimming the gardens
Chop chop chop
Slice slice

AtE

And attacks Neon's ability to read me which is ABSOLUTELY true. She cannot! Look it up!

Not a very towny post trying determine if what she thinks is actually true. She has NOT EVEN TRIED to once say "hey I could be wrong let me re-think this'

This is why she is bad. Her partners will be fs and lemon. HK/Dennis last choice.

splints bc believe it or not she has tried this game more than the last couple.
lemon bc they are not bothering to re-evaluate

ofc neither is Scotty or most of the thread how sad the wolves have lead every elim so far and the town is just like ok no prob you can win bc we won't bother trying.

I'll be easy bc I have an actual life and cannot hang on the computer all day and must work and spend time with people who matter in my life. I am an In the Mud veggie. LHF. Easy pickings.

Every fucking time.

Even with people who hosted me AND played with me are refusing to read me properly - you know properly - like reading my actual posts and suspicions.

I will never change wg=hy should I none of you do.
What do you see in lemon
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Easiest scum read I've ever made lol

This is not how a towny reacts to my push here.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:12 am I am really getting tired of coming here time after time just to say I am town. Everyone seems to be after an easy miselim and thats ok if you just want to get the game over with, ya know, without actually trying to solve.

Neon's constant push on me without bothering to give real reasons or responses shows me she just does not gaf about the towns game state. If she was town she would look at my posts and reevaluate as she has been wrong about me in literally every game we have played together. You have very little content past your initial tunneling of Dennis then switched to me I guess believing I'll be easier to push bc I post less. You bad Neon. :noble:

I am disappointed in Scotty as he hosted me and should completely understand my game style but alas he can't look past Neon's imv case against me. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I will make a post about suspicions but quite frankly does it really fucking matter as you all claim I have no content but I guess Porscha has content bc she has more posts but zero content but ok.

Here we have

AtE

AtE

AtE

Very towny reentry.
If they aren't true, prove it. Show us why you suspect Roxy. You literally haven't said a single thing about why you actually suspect her
Lmfao read the fucking thread Dennis. I literally did and than others added to it. It exists.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy is caught and they are resorting to AtE and discreditation. They are treating me as town while asking others to vote me they are trying to get you to misexecute me based solely on emotion.

Neon has misread me before so now doesn't matter

Nothing I say matters woe is me

It's all emotional manipulation in place of game relevant content to get them out of the PoE

And they want the misexe on me because they know I'm not going anywhere so even though the content of their posts indicates they think I'm town because I misread them when I'm town "all the time " and I'm tunneled there is no attempt to appeal to me or think outside of me.

Which fair I'm not doing that either although I'm wholly convinced I'm right here and Roxy doesn't feel like they are

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis needs to actually vote someone and stop stirring the soup cause I'm starting to think Dennis is scum here based on their play being set up entirely around pot stirring from what I can tell

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So much AtE...I might come back before EoD but I probably won't because reading things like

"I have a life and don't sit on the computer all day" does not make me want to presently engage in a thread.

And also I have a life and need to go sleep all I can work 12 hours tonight.

Good luck town, the wolf is right in front of you

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

A lot to unpack here

You say you’re an east miselim which is…false. Or else we’d have hammered by now.

“…thats ok if you just want to get the game over with, ya know, without actually trying to solve.”

This is akin to sitting in a sinking dinghy and crossing your arms in exasperation while those around you are hurriedly throwing buckets of water over the side to keep us afloat.

“ I am disappointed in Scotty as he hosted me and should completely understand my game style but alas he can't look past Neon's imv case against me. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

If you’ve read my entrance, I already suspected you on my own before Neon even posted today, but sure.

I dunno Roxy, this whole post just feels like your back is up against the wall and you’re just throwing grenades wildly, when in reality we’re all in a courtroom listening to your testimony.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Here we have

AtE

AtE

AtE

Very towny reentry.

Here we have

AtE
AtE

AtE

And attacks Neon's ability to read me which is ABSOLUTELY true. She cannot! Look it up!

Not a very towny post trying determine if what she thinks is actually true. She has NOT EVEN TRIED to once say "hey I could be wrong let me re-think this'

This is why she is bad. Her partners will be fs and lemon. HK/Dennis last choice.

ofc neither is Scotty or most of the thread how sad the wolves have lead every elim so far and the town is just like ok no prob you can win bc we won't bother trying.

I'll be easy bc I have an actual life and cannot hang on the computer all day and must work and spend time with people who matter in my life. I am an In the Mud veggie. LHF. Easy pickings.

Every fucking time.

Even with people who hosted me AND played with me are refusing to read me properly - you know properly - like reading my actual posts and suspicions.

“She has NOT EVEN TRIED to once say "hey I could be wrong let me re-think this'”
I see this. But is this AI? I think it just shows conviction.

Ok so the proposed POE here is neon/splints/lemon…and hk/Dennis?
“splints bc believe it or not she has tried this game more than the last couple.
lemon bc they are not bothering to re-evaluate”
“I am an In the Mud veggie. LHF. Easy pickings.”

ok so…you are a self-professed LHF, and you propose…splints as a baddie…who is objectively the most LHF left in the game. Am I reading that right?

Also, you have more experience with splints. Are you saying that a splints that tries is bad? I haven’t got an impression from your iso that you suspect splints at all.

And the HK/Dennis just seems tacked on. Why those 2?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel very confident that Roxy is wolf. Her post here is quite informative and I think we should use that to find her partners once we yeet her today.

And yes, I would like to yeet Roxy today. The telltale signs are there and Neon is correct, she feels like a caught wolf.

This also clears Neon in my humble opinion. There is no reason for wolf neon to come into mylo and put the first continuation vote on her partner.
I’m thinking there is one partner in HK/Dennis, as Roxy tacked that on at the end of her suspicion post.

Splints is definitely a softball 3rd partner. I was thinking about it as I went to bed and while there have been several posts that don’t look teammate indicative, I’m not willing to remove splints from the POE.

My POE is currently Roxy/HK/falcon/splints

If dennis is wolf, I don’t see it yet.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If I’m wrong, then I’ve come to the best conclusions I can come to based on thread contributions. I either hope splints can come fill in gaps or is replaced. I especially didn’t want to get to hammer before Roxy had a chance to say her peace.

HK also seems frozen. But I’d love him to come and talk too.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I memorized this back in 6th grade and presented it in science class and got to skip a quiz on the elements for reciting it without a single stumble. Now I do it at work to my coworkers’ chagrin

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 68

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:32 am I feel very confident that Roxy is wolf. Her post here is quite informative and I think we should use that to find her partners once we yeet her today.

And yes, I would like to yeet Roxy today. The telltale signs are there and Neon is correct, she feels like a caught wolf.

This also clears Neon in my humble opinion. There is no reason for wolf neon to come into mylo and put the first continuation vote on her partner.
I’m thinking there is one partner in HK/Dennis, as Roxy tacked that on at the end of her suspicion post.

Splints is definitely a softball 3rd partner. I was thinking about it as I went to bed and while there have been several posts that don’t look teammate indicative, I’m not willing to remove splints from the POE.

Well, if Roxy is ML bait, she's going over either today or tomorrow...and it's not like she'll get NKd tonight anyways

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:50 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:32 am I feel very confident that Roxy is wolf. Her post here is quite informative and I think we should use that to find her partners once we yeet her today.

Well, if Roxy is ML bait, she's going over either today or tomorrow...and it's not like she'll get NKd tonight anyways

You seem more resigned to this fact.

Are you voting Roxy more because that’s the town heads are leaning or you actually suspect her?

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:40 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am <<<<<<<<<<snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lmfao read the fucking thread Dennis. I literally did and than others added to it. It exists.
She can't do it bc it does not exist!!
but, but, but she literally did!

Remember this line everyone bc she literally DID NOT.

Lemme show everyone Neons suspicion progression that Scotty somehow found "logical" lmmfao!

First here she said, when I questioned her vote for "funzies", that she's only wrong until she is right.

This is when she started saying I was in fear of Kate "catching" me lol Kate had already said she had me down as Town lean. I do not fear anyone in mafia unless your name is rabbit or LongCon.

Here she is setting it up like she following Scotty with her vote so she can place the blame on him when I flip town, and I will flip town make no mistake about it.

Truth finally escapes from her posts, the only time she has told the truth this entire game.

Town! read her iso yourself they contain many gems like this. Throwing lemon, Scotty and myself for the reasons she is voting me :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vote how you will but I am not missing another vote Neon for her straight up lies.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

wtf falcon, srsly?? How can you actually justify a vote for me when you have defended me most of the last day phase. grrrrrr I would never do this to you.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:59 am
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:40 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am <<<<<<<<<<snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She can't do it bc it does not exist!!
but, but, but she literally did!

Remember this line everyone bc she literally DID NOT.

Lemme show everyone Neons suspicion progression that Scotty somehow found "logical" lmmfao!

First here she said, when I questioned her vote for "funzies", that she's only wrong until she is right.

This is when she started saying I was in fear of Kate "catching" me lol Kate had already said she had me down as Town lean. I do not fear anyone in mafia unless your name is rabbit or LongCon.

Here she is setting it up like she following Scotty with her vote so she can place the blame on him when I flip town, and I will flip town make no mistake about it.

Truth finally escapes from her posts, the only time she has told the truth this entire game.

Town! read her iso yourself they contain many gems like this. Throwing lemon, Scotty and myself for the reasons she is voting me :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vote how you will but I am not missing another vote Neon for her straight up lies.
Roxy, this is Misyeet or we lose. If your town, we shouldn’t voting how we will.

Can you explain your HK/Dennis suspicion?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Scotty I have in my posts and unlike Neon I gave reasons. I am not going into further explanations I am trying to save my townie ass.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:52 am

You seem more resigned to this fact.

Are you voting Roxy more because that’s the town heads are leaning or you actually suspect her?

I've already said I prefer HK today, and that I have a tinfoil'y TR on Roxy.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:05 pm @Scotty I have in my posts and unlike Neon I gave reasons. I am not going into further explanations I am trying to save my townie ass.
you…did?
Ok let me comb through your posts from 78 years ago

Somewhere in the bowels of D2:
Roxy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:01 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:54 pm wow bold shows up for dirt on this forum. anyways it's porscha, wigly, sig, lemon, roxy, falcon, finger and of those I'm inclined to think sig and wigly are the most town
This reminds me of another game with Creature who made these sort of posts. I called them out I was mis-elimmed and Creature ended winning with his mafia pals. This post makes me think you are bad also. :stare:
Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Dennis bc of your convo with Neon felt forced when questioned you back tracked and gave non response answers. It is like sig said you seem to be trying to find a suspicion with tmi…
Is that it?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:00 pm

wtf falcon, srsly?? How can you actually justify a vote for me when you have defended me most of the last day phase. grrrrrr I would never do this to you.
It is a tinfoil TR...while I'm not really finding you scummy, I'm also not really finding you towny.

So help us if you are
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:15 pm

It is a tinfoil TR...while I'm not really finding you scummy, I'm also not really finding you towny.

So help us if you are
I mean damn, if you have a TR on her, this is quite the worst time to hedge while voting her in mylo

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:16 pm

So help us if you are
I mean damn, if you have a TR on her, this is quite the worst time to hedge while voting her in mylo

You've quoted my posts and my concern she's ML bait, so don't act like this is the first you've heard of it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:19 pm

So help us if you are

You've quoted my posts and my concern she's ML bait, so don't act like this is the first you've heard of it.
I just don’t like the way you’re approaching this yeet. It’s such a shruggy tone which does not inspire confidence in mylo. If you’re town, it’s giving vibes of ‘well, I said I thought she could have been town, so it’s not my fault’ if she flips town

I just want you to own your vote

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:24 pm

So help us if you are

I just don’t like the way you’re approaching this yeet. It’s such a shruggy tone which does not inspire confidence in mylo. If you’re town, it’s giving vibes of ‘well, I said I thought she could have been town, so it’s not my fault’ if she flips town

OK, that's fair.

Let me be clear: I am totally fine w/ flipping Roxy here, and I would prefer HK today.

Talk to me specifically about what you're seeing in Roxy. I know you've posted, I'd just like to hear it directly explained to me plz
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:29 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:24 pm

So help us if you are

OK, that's fair.

Let me be clear: I am totally fine w/ flipping Roxy here, and I would prefer HK today.

Talk to me specifically about what you're seeing in Roxy. I know you've posted, I'd just like to hear it directly explained to me plz
To summarize:
-Roxy was on the D1 pyxxy wagon. There’s bound to be at least a wolf on that, which leaves Roxy and splints
-Roxy used an argument that wolves would avoid that wagon at all costs since they would know pyxxy is town, which in that post reads as TMI
-her poe post in d2 is just player salad
-her response today to suspicion is to basically OMGUS neon and brushing off everything else

Those are the big ones

hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

lost power last night, am working on reading what I missed over night, will have thoughts to give
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:44 pm lost power last night, am working on reading what I missed over night, will have thoughts to give
:workit: :lulz:

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis - idk, but I have a bad feeling you are bad. It just feels like you are trying without any effort.

falcon45ca - usually when we are town together I find I agree with you on most everything you post but alas you are voting me even tho you think I am town. Now I ask is that really townie?

fingersplints - I think you are town but it has come down to one of us and I know I am town without having to think about it. TBF tho I think this proposition from the town about lhf will *always* bite them in the ass. I never want to call you bad in any game bc I enjoy playing with you this ius why I will mostly keep my suspicions to my self inre: You.

hollowkatt - I felt you were bad with the opening post of yours Day 1 but since then (btw you never responded to my suspicion) you have posted things I find myself agreeing with more often than not.

Lemonfairy - no real substance just glossing over things. Thats your style so who am I to tell you how to play? But I do think you are a bad fairy.

Neon - if you do not know by now are we even playing the same game? She thinks I have called her town when I never have. I said townish feels on D 1 we are now D 3 and things have changed bc I thread educate myself every new day.

sig / Scotty - was unsure about sig all game and only threw him into town based on feels on D 1 bc we have played so many times together. I needed a minute to gauge him correctly. I am now even more unsure than I was.

No I am deffo not sure who the baddies are I think Neon and fairy bc they have never given actual reasons for their read on me. Fairy even said they will not read my responses as they do not help them or change their mind.

do I know the last one? Not really just a shot in the dark which I am not ready to make yet.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:05 pm @Scotty I have in my posts and unlike Neon I gave reasons. I am not going into further explanations I am trying to save my townie ass.
you…did?

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:54 pm wow bold shows up for dirt on this forum. anyways it's porscha, wigly, sig, lemon, roxy, falcon, finger and of those I'm inclined to think sig and wigly are the most town
This reminds me of another game with Creature who made these sort of posts. I called them out I was mis-elimmed and Creature ended winning with his mafia pals. This post makes me think you are bad also. :stare:
Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Dennis bc of your convo with Neon felt forced when questioned you back tracked and gave non response answers. It is like sig said you seem to be trying to find a suspicion with tmi…
Is that it?
:nicenod: yes this is it why you may ask but I hope not bc I have literally spent every other post defending myself if you read my iso you would know.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:34 am
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:12 am Snip snip just trimming the gardens
Chop chop chop
Slice slice

AtE

Every fucking time.

What do you see in lemon
read my iso then ask.....
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm Dennis - idk, but I have a bad feeling you are bad. It just feels like you are trying without any effort.

falcon45ca - usually when we are town together I find I agree with you on most everything you post but alas you are voting me even tho you think I am town. Now I ask is that really townie?

fingersplints - I think you are town but it has come down to one of us and I know I am town without having to think about it. TBF tho I think this proposition from the town about lhf will *always* bite them in the ass. I never want to call you bad in any game bc I enjoy playing with you this ius why I will mostly keep my suspicions to my self inre: You.

hollowkatt - I felt you were bad with the opening post of yours Day 1 but since then (btw you never responded to my suspicion) you have posted things I find myself agreeing with more often than not.

Lemonfairy - no real substance just glossing over things. Thats your style so who am I to tell you how to play? But I do think you are a bad fairy.

Neon - if you do not know by now are we even playing the same game? She thinks I have called her town when I never have. I said townish feels on D 1 we are now D 3 and things have changed bc I thread educate myself every new day.

sig / Scotty - was unsure about sig all game and only threw him into town based on feels on D 1 bc we have played so many times together. I needed a minute to gauge him correctly. I am now even more unsure than I was.

No I am deffo not sure who the baddies are I think Neon and fairy bc they have never given actual reasons for their read on me. Fairy even said they will not read my responses as they do not help them or change their mind.

do I know the last one? Not really just a shot in the dark which I am not ready to make yet.
Thanks. This was a nice comprehensive list

When you said on D2 that mafia would be avoiding the pyxxy wagon on D1 at all costs, are you still behind that?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Is that it?

dude I literally only have 35 posts it's not like I had a 1000 :stare:
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:54 pm
you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Is that it?
:nicenod: yes this is it why you may ask but I hope not bc I have literally spent every other post defending myself if you read my iso you would know.
Yes I have seen your iso and you have definitely spent a lot of time defending and saying you are town in many different colors and flavors

“sig / Scotty - was unsure about sig all game and only threw him into town based on feels on D 1 bc we have played so many times together. I needed a minute to gauge him correctly. I am now even more unsure than I was.”

So this is an odd one. You have been limping him in with town feels all game, but now you’re unsure with me wearing his shirt and tie?

i don’t know about you, but when I’m suspected, it’s easier for me to find clarity in if someone is pushing me in good faith or not. Do you think I’m pushing you in bad faith? Do you think I’m not being genuine in my solving today?

hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:28 pm Hk ISOing:
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:42 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 pm someone tag me when the mafia game starts
It will never start.

But seriously I've asked several questions.

I'll ask you one. First impressions?
wigly susing me early is weird but not weird enough for me to push.
ur mostly fine, fluffy as fuck and devoid of content but fine. Kate also fine. Dennis is funny and a literal child but also isn't someone I really wanna kill.

Everyone else can die idc really. except sig he's town
This is a sketchy d1 read list. Too many towns that are a tad convenient.
This boils down to "HK has TMI" doesn't it? I'm not sure how you want me to address this (I noticed b/c of the quote notifiication on my power outage that you said shortly after that I hvaen't addressed ytour suspicions). I stand by those reads and at the time they were made the thread volume was very very low and Kate was far and away the most obvs town of the bunch. Dennis I put in there because he was making some humorous posts at the time and didn't feel like they were advancing an agenda. Likewise Sig was playing vastly differently than they were when we were 3p in GOC so finding him as town when we were not town in that game was fairly easy. Everyone else was either low effort posting, or just not contributing a lot to the game state, myself included, at that time. So yeah, convenient townies but also fairly obvs townies. And one thing I've noticed is that when you're town and find townies be loud about it because it makes life harder for wolves. Makes them start to have to thikn about addressing those players at night not during hte day and allows players to start to coalesce (box wolves in).
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:32 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 pm [VOTE: wigly] aubergine

ur too excited
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 pm I'm gonna vote dennis now for poorly explained reasons like "I don't like his posts" and "his content seems lacking"
I'm gonna protect wigly as long as he posts like he is because it's funny.

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
This is a progression of someone that hasn’t put too much thought into voting someone off D1, considering he hasn’t mentioned a good chunk of the player base but has already said he’s not gonna push Wilgy and Dennis isn’t someone he wants to kill.

In any case, I don’t think this is a good look for HK
tbh I don't remember why I voted wigly. Voting dennis came about because I found his posts were trending in a weird direction that didn't make sense to me and instead of trying to dig in and lead town with his posting he was fluff posting towards Kate.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Scotty :nicenod:
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:57 pm
you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Is that it?

It’s not an indictment on the *quantity* of posts. It’s the *quality* of them as of late.

You literally just said your opinions have changed over the game RE saying you had Neon town feels, and are getting defensive for mentioning some distant suspicions that you haven’t talked about since the start of the Byzantine Empire was still around

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:00 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:54 pm
you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Is that it?
Yes I have seen your iso and you have definitely spent a lot of time defending and saying you are town in many different colors and flavors

“sig / Scotty - was unsure about sig all game and only threw him into town based on feels on D 1 bc we have played so many times together. I needed a minute to gauge him correctly. I am now even more unsure than I was.”

So this is an odd one. You have been limping him in with town feels all game, but now you’re unsure with me wearing his shirt and tie?

i don’t know about you, but when I’m suspected, it’s easier for me to find clarity in if someone is pushing me in good faith or not. Do you think I’m pushing you in bad faith? Do you think I’m not being genuine in my solving today?
maybe but I have only played with you I have not hosted you, which is a great way to get to know players styles. With sig I have done both many times it's a bit easier to read sig. So while you may feel solve-y I amnot sure how I feel about you as you are pushing for my elim and I am town.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:02 pm @Scotty :nicenod:
What is this in response to? That I’m pushing you in bad faith?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:28 pm Hk ISOing:
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:42 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 pm someone tag me when the mafia game starts
It will never start.

But seriously I've asked several questions.

I'll ask you one. First impressions?
wigly susing me early is weird but not weird enough for me to push.
ur mostly fine, fluffy as fuck and devoid of content but fine. Kate also fine. Dennis is funny and a literal child but also isn't someone I really wanna kill.

Everyone else can die idc really. except sig he's town
This is a sketchy d1 read list. Too many towns that are a tad convenient.
This boils down to "HK has TMI" doesn't it? I'm not sure how you want me to address this (I noticed b/c of the quote notifiication on my power outage that you said shortly after that I hvaen't addressed ytour suspicions). I stand by those reads and at the time they were made the thread volume was very very low and Kate was far and away the most obvs town of the bunch. Dennis I put in there because he was making some humorous posts at the time and didn't feel like they were advancing an agenda. Likewise Sig was playing vastly differently than they were when we were 3p in GOC so finding him as town when we were not town in that game was fairly easy. Everyone else was either low effort posting, or just not contributing a lot to the game state, myself included, at that time. So yeah, convenient townies but also fairly obvs townies. And one thing I've noticed is that when you're town and find townies be loud about it because it makes life harder for wolves. Makes them start to have to thikn about addressing those players at night not during hte day and allows players to start to coalesce (box wolves in).
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:32 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 pm [VOTE: wigly] aubergine

ur too excited
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 pm I'm gonna vote dennis now for poorly explained reasons like "I don't like his posts" and "his content seems lacking"
I'm gonna protect wigly as long as he posts like he is because it's funny.

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
This is a progression of someone that hasn’t put too much thought into voting someone off D1, considering he hasn’t mentioned a good chunk of the player base but has already said he’s not gonna push Wilgy and Dennis isn’t someone he wants to kill.

In any case, I don’t think this is a good look for HK
tbh I don't remember why I voted wigly. Voting dennis came about because I found his posts were trending in a weird direction that didn't make sense to me and instead of trying to dig in and lead town with his posting he was fluff posting towards Kate.
Your first paragraph is fair, though the logic of everyone screaming town reads into the stratosphere isn’t always that of a towny mindset.

Hey, what do you think of falcon?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I no longer feel like sleep is a viable option.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:04 pm
you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Is that it?

It’s not an indictment on the *quantity* of posts. It’s the *quality* of them as of late.

You literally just said your opinions have changed over the game RE saying you had Neon town feels, and are getting defensive for mentioning some distant suspicions that you haven’t talked about since the start of the Byzantine Empire was still around
I didn't say it was against my low posting but you acted like it was a great trial to read my 35 posts. And what about the "quality" as of late??

hence my new list honestly I do not what more you expect of me, you keep making remarks about how far back you had to go to read a few posts you do realize this only D 3 and you are being quite dramatic about having to read an iso or three.

Unless your jokes about 78 years ago.... and Byzantine Empire are you just being mean.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:56 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm Dennis - idk, but I have a bad feeling you are bad. It just feels like you are trying without any effort.

Thanks. This was a nice comprehensive list

When you said on D2 that mafia would be avoiding the pyxxy wagon on D1 at all costs, are you still behind that?
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:02 pm @Scotty :nicenod:
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m going to do an exercise where I look at a world where neon is wolf and Roxy is town.

Neon voted for the second wagon of Dennis D1, which all but clears Dennis, since wolf wouldn’t lump in to their partner L-1 on the first yeet. This also makes lemonfairy look more compatible as a vanity wagon as Wilgy said. Splints would most likely be bad on the pyxxy wagon, as I’ve previously discussed in the duo of splints/Roxy.

So already that would be neon/splints/??? Maybe lemon

D2 had neon and lemon voting on the 2nd wagon of Roxy, with splints on Porscha, which could have been a save of a distant Neon. I’ll need to look more into how that wagon formed, but this team is plausible.

hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:32 pm if Roxy is town and Neon is town I would expect the game to have ended already because of the vote there. Kinda wanna call that a difference check between the two of them. I don't see any reason why wolf neon would be pushing wolf roxy when they can just coordinate a win today with a mistake by town
I do believe there is a difference check there.

I said Neon is town, but in a game where roxy is town, lemon and neon look bad for peripheral reasons on wagon dynamics alone.

I don’t currently feel Neon is bad, but honestly? She is the first person to come out today with a modicum of confidence in a player’s alignment when town should be in a bit of a hesitant state. Neon’s vote progression for Roxy *makes sense* as she has had that same suspicion yesterday and, on top of that, Roxy’s association with both NKs have been suspicious
I feel like this is a playstyle difference. Like yeah, you and I are being careful but from my experiences with Neon she tends to be confident and the like

So I'm kinda reading neon's snapvoting and projected confidence as NAI
So you're saying neon would be confident and snapvoting regardless of her alignment and that's why it's NAI? Because I'm not sure I share that experience with neon.

I do think as the day has progressed and everyone has participated that if Roxy was town and Neon was town the game would be over. There's been plenty of time for a coordinated snipe to happen and we're now 4ish hours from EOD which says to me that one of the two of them is town and the other is not. If they were both town game would have ended. I can't say they're not both wolves but I can't imagine a world where wolf neon is voting wolf roxy when they could coordinate a push on a townie and win.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:19 pm I’m going to do an exercise where I look at a world where neon is wolf and Roxy is town.

Neon voted for the second wagon of Dennis D1, which all but clears Dennis, since wolf wouldn’t lump in to their partner L-1 on the first yeet. This also makes lemonfairy look more compatible as a vanity wagon as Wilgy said. Splints would most likely be bad on the pyxxy wagon, as I’ve previously discussed in the duo of splints/Roxy.

So already that would be neon/splints/??? Maybe lemon

D2 had neon and lemon voting on the 2nd wagon of Roxy, with splints on Porscha, which could have been a save of a distant Neon. I’ll need to look more into how that wagon formed, but this team is plausible.
it's funny you look everywhere but her actual reasoning of voting for me, she is laying that on you and fairy btw.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:04 pm
you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Is that it?

I didn't say it was against my low posting but you acted like it was a great trial to read my 35 posts. And what about the "quality" as of late??

hence my new list honestly I do not what more you expect of me, you keep making remarks about how far back you had to go to read a few posts you do realize this only D 3 and you are being quite dramatic about having to read an iso or three.

Unless your jokes about 78 years ago.... and Byzantine Empire are you just being mean.
Absolutely not being mean. It’s a gross exaggeration of how far back these suspicions have been in the scope of this short game.

You get what I’m saying tho right? Like when you say you distantly suspect Dennis today and indirectly reference a read you had of him towards the beginning of D1 instead of expounding on that read, that is worth a :confused:

Return to “Previous Rackets”