Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [D3] Tongue-Tied Mafia

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:56 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm Dennis - idk, but I have a bad feeling you are bad. It just feels like you are trying without any effort.

falcon45ca - usually when we are town together I find I agree with you on most everything you post but alas you are voting me even tho you think I am town. Now I ask is that really townie?

fingersplints - I think you are town but it has come down to one of us and I know I am town without having to think about it. TBF tho I think this proposition from the town about lhf will *always* bite them in the ass. I never want to call you bad in any game bc I enjoy playing with you this ius why I will mostly keep my suspicions to my self inre: You.

hollowkatt - I felt you were bad with the opening post of yours Day 1 but since then (btw you never responded to my suspicion) you have posted things I find myself agreeing with more often than not.

Lemonfairy - no real substance just glossing over things. Thats your style so who am I to tell you how to play? But I do think you are a bad fairy.

Neon - if you do not know by now are we even playing the same game? She thinks I have called her town when I never have. I said townish feels on D 1 we are now D 3 and things have changed bc I thread educate myself every new day.

sig / Scotty - was unsure about sig all game and only threw him into town based on feels on D 1 bc we have played so many times together. I needed a minute to gauge him correctly. I am now even more unsure than I was.

No I am deffo not sure who the baddies are I think Neon and fairy bc they have never given actual reasons for their read on me. Fairy even said they will not read my responses as they do not help them or change their mind.

do I know the last one? Not really just a shot in the dark which I am not ready to make yet.
Thanks. This was a nice comprehensive list

When you said on D2 that mafia would be avoiding the pyxxy wagon on D1 at all costs, are you still behind that?
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:02 pm @Scotty :nicenod:
k, so in that case you would never suspect splints here. She should be a townlock
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:04 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:05 pm @Scotty I have in my posts and unlike Neon I gave reasons. I am not going into further explanations I am trying to save my townie ass.
you…did?
Ok let me comb through your posts from 78 years ago

Somewhere in the bowels of D2:
Roxy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:01 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:54 pm wow bold shows up for dirt on this forum. anyways it's porscha, wigly, sig, lemon, roxy, falcon, finger and of those I'm inclined to think sig and wigly are the most town
This reminds me of another game with Creature who made these sort of posts. I called them out I was mis-elimmed and Creature ended winning with his mafia pals. This post makes me think you are bad also. :stare:
Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Dennis bc of your convo with Neon felt forced when questioned you back tracked and gave non response answers. It is like sig said you seem to be trying to find a suspicion with tmi…
Is that it?

dude I literally only have 35 posts it's not like I had a 1000 :stare:
It’s not an indictment on the *quantity* of posts. It’s the *quality* of them as of late.

You literally just said your opinions have changed over the game RE saying you had Neon town feels, and are getting defensive for mentioning some distant suspicions that you haven’t talked about since the start of the Byzantine Empire was still around
I didn't say it was against my low posting but you acted like it was a great trial to read my 35 posts. And what about the "quality" as of late??

hence my new list honestly I do not what more you expect of me, you keep making remarks about how far back you had to go to read a few posts you do realize this only D 3 and you are being quite dramatic about having to read an iso or three.

Unless your jokes about 78 years ago.... and Byzantine Empire are you just being mean.
Absolutely not being mean. It’s a gross exaggeration of how far back these suspicions have been in the scope of this short game.

You get what I’m saying tho right? Like when you say you distantly suspect Dennis today and indirectly reference a read you had of him towards the beginning of D1 instead of expounding on that read, that is worth a :confused:
but I did expound on it within my new list even tho my reasoning is still the same tbh.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:22 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:56 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm Dennis - idk, but I have a bad feeling you are bad. It just feels like you are trying without any effort.

falcon45ca - usually when we are town together I find I agree with you on most everything you post but alas you are voting me even tho you think I am town. Now I ask is that really townie?

fingersplints - I think you are town but it has come down to one of us and I know I am town without having to think about it. TBF tho I think this proposition from the town about lhf will *always* bite them in the ass. I never want to call you bad in any game bc I enjoy playing with you this ius why I will mostly keep my suspicions to my self inre: You.

hollowkatt - I felt you were bad with the opening post of yours Day 1 but since then (btw you never responded to my suspicion) you have posted things I find myself agreeing with more often than not.

Lemonfairy - no real substance just glossing over things. Thats your style so who am I to tell you how to play? But I do think you are a bad fairy.

Neon - if you do not know by now are we even playing the same game? She thinks I have called her town when I never have. I said townish feels on D 1 we are now D 3 and things have changed bc I thread educate myself every new day.

sig / Scotty - was unsure about sig all game and only threw him into town based on feels on D 1 bc we have played so many times together. I needed a minute to gauge him correctly. I am now even more unsure than I was.

No I am deffo not sure who the baddies are I think Neon and fairy bc they have never given actual reasons for their read on me. Fairy even said they will not read my responses as they do not help them or change their mind.

do I know the last one? Not really just a shot in the dark which I am not ready to make yet.
Thanks. This was a nice comprehensive list

When you said on D2 that mafia would be avoiding the pyxxy wagon on D1 at all costs, are you still behind that?
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:02 pm @Scotty :nicenod:
k, so in that case you would never suspect splints here. She should be a townlock
right, until if we have one left and there is nowhere else to look
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:23 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:05 pm @Scotty I have in my posts and unlike Neon I gave reasons. I am not going into further explanations I am trying to save my townie ass.
you…did?

Roxy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:01 am

This reminds me of another game with Creature who made these sort of posts. I called them out I was mis-elimmed and Creature ended winning with his mafia pals. This post makes me think you are bad also. :stare:
Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:
my poe:

Dennis bc of your convo with Neon felt forced when questioned you back tracked and gave non response answers. It is like sig said you seem to be trying to find a suspicion with tmi…
Is that it?

It’s not an indictment on the *quantity* of posts. It’s the *quality* of them as of late.

You literally just said your opinions have changed over the game RE saying you had Neon town feels, and are getting defensive for mentioning some distant suspicions that you haven’t talked about since the start of the Byzantine Empire was still around
I didn't say it was against my low posting but you acted like it was a great trial to read my 35 posts. And what about the "quality" as of late??

hence my new list honestly I do not what more you expect of me, you keep making remarks about how far back you had to go to read a few posts you do realize this only D 3 and you are being quite dramatic about having to read an iso or three.

Unless your jokes about 78 years ago.... and Byzantine Empire are you just being mean.
Absolutely not being mean. It’s a gross exaggeration of how far back these suspicions have been in the scope of this short game.

You get what I’m saying tho right? Like when you say you distantly suspect Dennis today and indirectly reference a read you had of him towards the beginning of D1 instead of expounding on that read, that is worth a :confused:
but I did expound on it within my new list even tho my reasoning is still the same tbh.
You expounded on it *after* I questioned your reads and after you told me in no uncertain terms ‘I already explained my suspicions, just look in the thread’

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm fingersplints - I think you are town but it has come down to one of us and I know I am town without having to think about it. TBF tho I think this proposition from the town about lhf will *always* bite them in the ass. I never want to call you bad in any game bc I enjoy playing with you this ius why I will mostly keep my suspicions to my self inre: You.
You know I’m town. No one can read me better than you. And yes the reality it seems is that we will always be the “LHF” because of the amount we post. My performance has been less than stellar this game, due to RL reasons which I obvi don’t want to get into again as I’m playing, or attempting to play, as a distraction. I’ve low posted (which is completely normal for me). And I’ve made some bad votes, but I don’t think I was ever the deciding vote on any of those and I can further explain my mindset in voting those later if it is so desired. We haven’t collectively had a good vote this game and while I know I’m late to the party, we can still work together

I love that Scotty has come in this game. I think this fresh mindset is just what the town needed. And I see I have mentions but I’m preparing dinner and what not. Should be around soon.will try to answer what I can but if it’s really important just mention me again so I see it quicker
I do want to say quickly. Do not sleep. Doesn’t that just give the wolves an extra night? I always hate the sleep option but especially when we are in this condition.
Gro-oo-ovy
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

What would y’all do if I just voted lemonfairy here?

They’ve been very vocal all game, and we get to mylo just to hang back?

Lemon is not bad in a world where Roxy is bad.

This is why it’s very important that we figure out Roxy.
Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

Those 2 have been a block consolidation since D2 in that regard. This would fit with HK and falcon’s theory that Wilgy was killed to frame Roxy today.

Dennis, splints and HK, I need your further input on Roxy

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:30 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:23 pm
you…did?

Your only mention of HK

Early in D1:

Is that it?

You expounded on it *after* I questioned your reads and after you told me in no uncertain terms ‘I already explained my suspicions, just look in the thread’
I did, that is true but like I said in my post my reasoning to suspect him has remained unchanged and is still the same.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:37 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm fingersplints - I think you are town but it has come down to one of us and I know I am town without having to think about it. TBF tho I think this proposition from the town about lhf will *always* bite them in the ass. I never want to call you bad in any game bc I enjoy playing with you this ius why I will mostly keep my suspicions to my self inre: You.
You know I’m town. No one can read me better than you. And yes the reality it seems is that we will always be the “LHF” because of the amount we post. My performance has been less than stellar this game, due to RL reasons which I obvi don’t want to get into again as I’m playing, or attempting to play, as a distraction. I’ve low posted (which is completely normal for me). And I’ve made some bad votes, but I don’t think I was ever the deciding vote on any of those and I can further explain my mindset in voting those later if it is so desired. We haven’t collectively had a good vote this game and while I know I’m late to the party, we can still work together

I love that Scotty has come in this game. I think this fresh mindset is just what the town needed. And I see I have mentions but I’m preparing dinner and what not. Should be around soon.will try to answer what I can but if it’s really important just mention me again so I see it quicker
I do want to say quickly. Do not sleep. Doesn’t that just give the wolves an extra night? I always hate the sleep option but especially when we are in this condition.
Hi splints!

RE: sleep- I usually never want sleep but in this situation if town is collectively kurboozled (it’s a word, don’t look it up) and we don’t lose because of it, mafia will be forced to kill and help increase our odds of taking out mafia tomorrow.

But I’m against it now because honestly I’m probably going to be killed and that helps the solve in no way.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:38 pm What would y’all do if I just voted lemonfairy here?

Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

Those 2 have been a block consolidation since D2 in that regard. This would fit with HK and falcon’s theory that Wilgy was killed to frame Roxy today.

do you want an hoest answer here or do you want to care about.....feelings?
;)
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 68
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:28 pm Hk ISOing:
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:42 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 pm someone tag me when the mafia game starts
It will never start.

But seriously I've asked several questions.

I'll ask you one. First impressions?
wigly susing me early is weird but not weird enough for me to push.
ur mostly fine, fluffy as fuck and devoid of content but fine. Kate also fine. Dennis is funny and a literal child but also isn't someone I really wanna kill.

Everyone else can die idc really. except sig he's town
This is a sketchy d1 read list. Too many towns that are a tad convenient.
This boils down to "HK has TMI" doesn't it? I'm not sure how you want me to address this (I noticed b/c of the quote notifiication on my power outage that you said shortly after that I hvaen't addressed ytour suspicions). I stand by those reads and at the time they were made the thread volume was very very low and Kate was far and away the most obvs town of the bunch. Dennis I put in there because he was making some humorous posts at the time and didn't feel like they were advancing an agenda. Likewise Sig was playing vastly differently than they were when we were 3p in GOC so finding him as town when we were not town in that game was fairly easy. Everyone else was either low effort posting, or just not contributing a lot to the game state, myself included, at that time. So yeah, convenient townies but also fairly obvs townies. And one thing I've noticed is that when you're town and find townies be loud about it because it makes life harder for wolves. Makes them start to have to thikn about addressing those players at night not during hte day and allows players to start to coalesce (box wolves in).
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:32 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 pm [VOTE: wigly] aubergine

ur too excited
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 pm I'm gonna vote dennis now for poorly explained reasons like "I don't like his posts" and "his content seems lacking"
I'm gonna protect wigly as long as he posts like he is because it's funny.

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
This is a progression of someone that hasn’t put too much thought into voting someone off D1, considering he hasn’t mentioned a good chunk of the player base but has already said he’s not gonna push Wilgy and Dennis isn’t someone he wants to kill.

In any case, I don’t think this is a good look for HK
tbh I don't remember why I voted wigly. Voting dennis came about because I found his posts were trending in a weird direction that didn't make sense to me and instead of trying to dig in and lead town with his posting he was fluff posting towards Kate.
Your first paragraph is fair, though the logic of everyone screaming town reads into the stratosphere isn’t always that of a towny mindset.

Hey, what do you think of falcon?
He's been pretty under the radar but like most of the living has been so that isn't really saying anything.

I think this set of posts is the most damning for Falcon should damning posts exist:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:50 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:32 am I feel very confident that Roxy is wolf. Her post here is quite informative and I think we should use that to find her partners once we yeet her today.

And yes, I would like to yeet Roxy today. The telltale signs are there and Neon is correct, she feels like a caught wolf.

This also clears Neon in my humble opinion. There is no reason for wolf neon to come into mylo and put the first continuation vote on her partner.
I’m thinking there is one partner in HK/Dennis, as Roxy tacked that on at the end of her suspicion post.

Splints is definitely a softball 3rd partner. I was thinking about it as I went to bed and while there have been several posts that don’t look teammate indicative, I’m not willing to remove splints from the POE.

My POE is currently Roxy/HK/falcon/splints

If dennis is wolf, I don’t see it yet.
Well, if Roxy is ML bait, she's going over either today or tomorrow...and it's not like she'll get NKd tonight anyways

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:59 am
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:40 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am <<<<<<<<<<snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If they aren't true, prove it. Show us why you suspect Roxy. You literally haven't said a single thing about why you actually suspect her
Lmfao read the fucking thread Dennis. I literally did and than others added to it. It exists.
She can't do it bc it does not exist!!
but, but, but she literally did!

Remember this line everyone bc she literally DID NOT.

Lemme show everyone Neons suspicion progression that Scotty somehow found "logical" lmmfao!

First here she said, when I questioned her vote for "funzies", that she's only wrong until she is right.

This is when she started saying I was in fear of Kate "catching" me lol Kate had already said she had me down as Town lean. I do not fear anyone in mafia unless your name is rabbit or LongCon.

Here she is setting it up like she following Scotty with her vote so she can place the blame on him when I flip town, and I will flip town make no mistake about it.

Truth finally escapes from her posts, the only time she has told the truth this entire game.

Town! read her iso yourself they contain many gems like this. Throwing lemon, Scotty and myself for the reasons she is voting me :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Vote how you will but I am not missing another vote Neon for her straight up lies.
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:32 am I feel very confident that Roxy is wolf. Her post here is quite informative and I think we should use that to find her partners once we yeet her today.

And yes, I would like to yeet Roxy today. The telltale signs are there and Neon is correct, she feels like a caught wolf.

This also clears Neon in my humble opinion. There is no reason for wolf neon to come into mylo and put the first continuation vote on her partner.
I’m thinking there is one partner in HK/Dennis, as Roxy tacked that on at the end of her suspicion post.

Splints is definitely a softball 3rd partner. I was thinking about it as I went to bed and while there have been several posts that don’t look teammate indicative, I’m not willing to remove splints from the POE.

Well, if Roxy is ML bait, she's going over either today or tomorrow...and it's not like she'll get NKd tonight anyways

wtf falcon, srsly?? How can you actually justify a vote for me when you have defended me most of the last day phase. grrrrrr I would never do this to you.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:52 am

You seem more resigned to this fact.

Are you voting Roxy more because that’s the town heads are leaning or you actually suspect her?

I've already said I prefer HK today, and that I have a tinfoil'y TR on Roxy.
Basically in the first post Falcon talks about Roxy being ML Bait when we are actively in MYLO and votes Roxy pushing her to two. Falcon never talks about Roxy being a wolf, just ML bait.
Roxy makes a few posts calling out Neon for how they've "lied" about Roxy, then calls out Falcon. Falcons response is "I would rather yeet HK and I have a tinfoil town read on Roxy" while still voting Roxy and really not making any kind of concerted effort to talk about why HK is a wolf and what he's going to do about that.

This sequence of posts does not read as townie.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@fingersplints i think the big thing to look at when you get time is between
Neon and Roxy.

There is no scenario in which both of those are town. Who is not town by your estimation.

That question is still out to the world to be answered as well

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:38 pm What would y’all do if I just voted lemonfairy here?

Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

I feel like I want honesty, honestly

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oop, I’m over 90 posts now. Oh well.

What happens when I get to 120? Am I shot on sight at 121?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

ok then.

I feel like if you go after fairy BEFORE Neon you are kind of a chicken.
Why, you may ask?
Bc Neon was the first to vote me for no reasons then fairy glommed on. Both have no reasons. Neon just says it's bc of AtE but I have consistently, constantly asked why with zero fucks given from her only to get AtE AtE AtE.

Since when is wanting a reason for a vote an AtE??

I am appealing to REASONING!

Neon need to be solved first bc fairy is lhf and can be easily elimmed next if/when Neon is proven bad.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

ok then.

I feel like if you go after fairy BEFORE Neon you are kind of a chicken.
Why, you may ask?
Bc Neon was the first to vote me for no reasons then fairy glommed on. Both have no reasons. Neon just says it's bc of AtE but I have consistently, constantly asked why with zero fucks given from her only to get AtE AtE AtE.

Since when is wanting a reason for a vote an AtE??

I am appealing to REASONING!

Neon need to be solved first bc fairy is lhf and can be easily elimmed next if/when Neon is proven bad.
I agree. I think one of you are bad, and the town needs to either select you or neon. Gonna do more of a deep dive into neon’s iso

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon says she is not going anywhere today though @Scotty , so yeah her teamies will save her.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:37 pm

<3 lyw
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:32 pm if Roxy is town and Neon is town I would expect the game to have ended already because of the vote there. Kinda wanna call that a difference check between the two of them. I don't see any reason why wolf neon would be pushing wolf roxy when they can just coordinate a win today with a mistake by town
I do believe there is a difference check there.

I said Neon is town, but in a game where roxy is town, lemon and neon look bad for peripheral reasons on wagon dynamics alone.

I don’t currently feel Neon is bad, but honestly? She is the first person to come out today with a modicum of confidence in a player’s alignment when town should be in a bit of a hesitant state. Neon’s vote progression for Roxy *makes sense* as she has had that same suspicion yesterday and, on top of that, Roxy’s association with both NKs have been suspicious
I feel like this is a playstyle difference. Like yeah, you and I are being careful but from my experiences with Neon she tends to be confident and the like

So I'm kinda reading neon's snapvoting and projected confidence as NAI
So you're saying neon would be confident and snapvoting regardless of her alignment and that's why it's NAI? Because I'm not sure I share that experience with neon.

I do think as the day has progressed and everyone has participated that if Roxy was town and Neon was town the game would be over. There's been plenty of time for a coordinated snipe to happen and we're now 4ish hours from EOD which says to me that one of the two of them is town and the other is not. If they were both town game would have ended. I can't say they're not both wolves but I can't imagine a world where wolf neon is voting wolf roxy when they could coordinate a push on a townie and win.
What do you expect from neon then

To clarify, I am kinda playing hypotheticals here because I haven't seen neon in limlo but from my experience with neon she is jumpy and (idk the right word, something between "boasts confidence" and "decisive")

But it's like the same as blowing away all of her posts. It's a stupid idea but she doesn't care
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:19 pm I’m going to do an exercise where I look at a world where neon is wolf and Roxy is town.

Neon voted for the second wagon of Dennis D1, which all but clears Dennis, since wolf wouldn’t lump in to their partner L-1 on the first yeet. This also makes lemonfairy look more compatible as a vanity wagon as Wilgy said. Splints would most likely be bad on the pyxxy wagon, as I’ve previously discussed in the duo of splints/Roxy.

So already that would be neon/splints/??? Maybe lemon

D2 had neon and lemon voting on the 2nd wagon of Roxy, with splints on Porscha, which could have been a save of a distant Neon. I’ll need to look more into how that wagon formed, but this team is plausible.
it's funny you look everywhere but her actual reasoning of voting for me, she is laying that on you and fairy btw.
See this is what I was thinking

Neon never outright said a thing about suspecting roxy from as far as I can remember. It was snapvote D2 and then when I ask it was "look at lemons posts". Then I ask earlier today and it was 1. Laugh at me 2. Imply that I'm stupid and not reading the thread and 3. Say she started the suspicion and people added on while also throwing on a pinch of OMGUS

But no you didn't. I don't care if other people agree with you, or what other people said I want YOUR reasoning. So, why did you vote Roxy at start of D2
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

That post might be a bit confusing actually

Whenever I say "you", I am talking to neon, not roxy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

I believe they said they're going to be busy today last night and the prospect of someone lying for a reason to avoid talking feels dirty as hell

She has been mostly on the defensive. The problem is I want to read her how she is asking us to-her reads and the like. She gave one reads list today that felt somewhat shallow compared to what I normally see from her but unfortunately that's kind of it other than her Neon blitz, which we can only really get so much from

She told me to read her posts about lemon and I haven't gotten to it yet but I really do wish people could just like, summarize their case instead of telling me to go searching

And while you're here, what's your read of Neon, independent from roxy's alignment? Cause I think your townread relies almost entirely on Roxy being bad
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:32 pm if Roxy is town and Neon is town I would expect the game to have ended already because of the vote there. Kinda wanna call that a difference check between the two of them. I don't see any reason why wolf neon would be pushing wolf roxy when they can just coordinate a win today with a mistake by town

I said Neon is town, but in a game where roxy is town, lemon and neon look bad for peripheral reasons on wagon dynamics alone.

I don’t currently feel Neon is bad, but honestly? She is the first person to come out today with a modicum of confidence in a player’s alignment when town should be in a bit of a hesitant state. Neon’s vote progression for Roxy *makes sense* as she has had that same suspicion yesterday and, on top of that, Roxy’s association with both NKs have been suspicious
I feel like this is a playstyle difference. Like yeah, you and I are being careful but from my experiences with Neon she tends to be confident and the like

Yeah, I’m actually TRing neon decide to snap vote and leave it there, even though votes aren’t locked

I'm getting towny pings off Neon as well
I don't understand why you're voting Roxy? Like you had said you wanted me and that Roxy is a ML when you voted her but then when pressed on that you said you had a town tinfoil read on Roxy. what gives?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm

So you're saying neon would be confident and snapvoting regardless of her alignment and that's why it's NAI? Because I'm not sure I share that experience with neon.

I do think as the day has progressed and everyone has participated that if Roxy was town and Neon was town the game would be over. There's been plenty of time for a coordinated snipe to happen and we're now 4ish hours from EOD which says to me that one of the two of them is town and the other is not. If they were both town game would have ended. I can't say they're not both wolves but I can't imagine a world where wolf neon is voting wolf roxy when they could coordinate a push on a townie and win.
What do you expect from neon then

To clarify, I am kinda playing hypotheticals here because I haven't seen neon in limlo but from my experience with neon she is jumpy and (idk the right word, something between "boasts confidence" and "decisive")

But it's like the same as blowing away all of her posts. It's a stupid idea but she doesn't care
at this phase of the game I expect something more frenetic/chaotic from her with thought posting, changing ideas, revisiting things. She's coasting atm and doesn't seem to care all that much about whether or not this is going to end the game. She really wanted it known that votes aren't locked and that she doesn't feel like her voting Roxy ended the game then and there. Feels squidgy
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

can falcon/neon be a thing?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:55 pm

Lemon suspects Roxy
Neon suspects Roxy

I believe they said they're going to be busy today last night and the prospect of someone lying for a reason to avoid talking feels dirty as hell

She has been mostly on the defensive. The problem is I want to read her how she is asking us to-her reads and the like. She gave one reads list today that felt somewhat shallow compared to what I normally see from her but unfortunately that's kind of it other than her Neon blitz, which we can only really get so much from

She told me to read her posts about lemon and I haven't gotten to it yet but I really do wish people could just like, summarize their case instead of telling me to go searching

And while you're here, what's your read of Neon, independent from roxy's alignment? Cause I think your townread relies almost entirely on Roxy being bad
I think the thread state doesn’t allow for both of them to be t/t.
Could they be? Yes, sure.

Also, we’ve had 2 people voting for Roxy for a while and the 3 wolves haven’t hammered yet, which is a further sign that at least one of them is wolf

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:59 pm can falcon/neon be a thing?
Yes.

There are more questions that I can’t answer in regards to Neon. I know she’s more of a vibe player, so is it uncommon for her as town to vote someone early on in a day, and then continue to vote that player the next day?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Y’all making it really hard to hang my hat on a confident vote.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:10 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:59 pm can falcon/neon be a thing?
Yes.

There are more questions that I can’t answer in regards to Neon. I know she’s more of a vibe player, so is it uncommon for her as town to vote someone early on in a day, and then continue to vote that player the next day?
This is an intriguing part to be questioning, but I would say no
hollowkatt
Racketeer
It’s my birthday

Post by hollowkatt »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@fingersplints
@Lemonfairy
@Scotty

Get off of the fence and vote, vote like the town's life depends on it.

@hollowkatt vanity votes will NOT help the town win.

The choice today is Neon or me.

Pick a side.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:21 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Falcon’s not going over today, bub.

Who else ya got

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’ve been doing some digging into Neon’s past few games.
Felt, Lawyers, Holes.

She feels more like Holes in this game. Which was her mafia game.

But there’s some doubts I have. Firstly, this is a low post cap game. I’m sure even town Neon would have a hard time flourishing, so using these as guideposts isn’t the best comparison.

In Holes she had a bit more of a shruggy stance with one liner posts- less malleable gif posting and less solving.
She has a good amount of gif posting here, and her solving is not as strong as her showings as the town Neon I see in those games. It’s a tough call.

Dennis voting for Neon here is freeing. I think Dennis is town

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@fingersplints day ends in less than 2 hours.
We could
Use
Your
Input

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:37 pm I’ve been doing some digging into Neon’s past few games.
Felt, Lawyers, Holes.

But there’s some doubts I have. Firstly, this is a low post cap game. I’m sure even town Neon would have a hard time flourishing, so using these as guideposts isn’t the best comparison.

In Holes she had a bit more of a shruggy stance with one liner posts- less malleable gif posting and less solving.
She has a good amount of gif posting here, and her solving is not as strong as her showings as the town Neon I see in those games. It’s a tough call.

but she really only posted gif's in response to Kate's challenge against her with gifs.

It lasted not even all of Day 1 and there has been zero gif posts by Neon since then.

Her gif posting stooped dead when Kate was Nk'ed.

Nice try at a possible save there Scotty now get off that fence and vote
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:43 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:37 pm I’ve been doing some digging into Neon’s past few games.
Felt, Lawyers, Holes.

but she really only posted gif's in response to Kate's challenge against her with gifs.

It lasted not even all of Day 1 and there has been zero gif posts by Neon since then.

:suspish: If you think I’m trying to coordinate a save, you aren’t paying attention.

Conversely, I see in your iso a slight difference in tone in this game when compared to felt. You seem to be more verbose and not as prickly in that game where you were mafia compared to this one

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I betcha Kate is rolling around in her grave with an obvious read on you. Sucks that she was killed.

Though that is one of the big reasons I figured she was killed in the first place

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Scotty my post was tragically mauled by spellchecker.

summary:

Stop trying to save Neon.

She never posted ANY gif's after Kate was NK'ed
She only posted 10 gif's out of 50+ posts Day 1
She has not posted gif's since then.

Get off the fence and show your true alignment Scotty.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:50 pm I betcha Kate is rolling around in her grave with an obvious read on you. Sucks that she was killed.

Though that is one of the big reasons I figured she was killed in the first place
wow just wow

she did leave a read on me - town lean

look it up.

Or you can just take Neon's word for it
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:49 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:43 pm
Felt, Lawyers, Holes.

:suspish: If you think I’m trying to coordinate a save, you aren’t paying attention.

Conversely, I see in your iso a slight difference in tone in this game when compared to felt. You seem to be more verbose and not as prickly in that game where you were mafia compared to this one
wtf does calling me prickly mean?
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:50 pm @Scotty my post was tragically mauled by spellchecker.

summary:

Stop trying to save Neon.

She never posted ANY gif's after Kate was NK'ed
She only posted 10 gif's out of 50+ posts Day 1
She has not posted gif's since then.

Get off the fence and show your true alignment Scotty.
I mean it’s not like no gifs = wolf neon. It’s a bit of a simplistic generalization of the games I was looking at, but her lack of gesticulation and bouncing around on reads is different for sure

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Lemonfairy if you’re still around, who you thinking right now

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: splints] aubergine

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:38 pm @fingersplints day ends in less than 2 hours.
We could
Use
Your
Input
Kid still crazy. 😭😩 who do you want my insight to? I’ll try to respond ASAP
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:12 pm [VOTE: splints] aubergine
Meanie
Gro-oo-ovy
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy sure seems like she wants it more.
Which tells me either the game is solved with her death or she is vehemently trying to be pro town

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t think it’s a good idea to be splitting the votes this much
Gro-oo-ovy
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:38 pm @fingersplints day ends in less than 2 hours.
We could
Use
Your
Input
Kid still crazy. 😭😩 who do you want my insight to? I’ll try to respond ASAP
Can you look into neon? It’s probably neon or Roxy. Who would you vote?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:50 pm I betcha Kate is rolling around in her grave with an obvious read on you. Sucks that she was killed.

wow just wow

she did leave a read on me - town lean

look it up.

Or you can just take Neon's word for it
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:11 pm @Lemonfairy if you’re still around, who you thinking right now
lemon already said they would be voting me.

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:35 pm I have to sleep soon
sowwy but I will probably be very busy tomorrow and won't have time to post at all

my vote is on sleep rn
if I get the chance, I would move it onto an actual person (probably Roxy)
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

HK is nakedly Roxy’s partner if Roxy is bad.

Like what? He’s been defending Roxy all day, and votes a definite vanity wagon instead of onto Roxy/neon?

Yes I know I’m currently on a vanity wagon

Return to “Previous Rackets”