Vote For Mafia Championship Representative!

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Vote For Mafia Championship Representative!

Post by juliets »

Hello everyone, it's time to vote for our Syndicate Mafia Championship Representative!

Our representative will play in a mafia championship tournament hosted by Mafia Universe (MU) with reps from 130+ other mafia playing sites!

As a reminder, here are the qualifications to use to select our representative and a back- up in case our representative is unable to play:
The most important qualification for representing The Syndicate in the tournament: be a kind, congenial representative that will give other participants the impression of community and good will that The Syndicate has always been inspired by. The competitive nature of the tournament (i.e., "being good" and "advancing to the Finale") is great, and participants are encouraged to play to their heart's content -- but the most important thing is always being a good ambassador for the site.
These are our five candidates!
@DrWilgy
@Lilypetal
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Porscha
@Seanzie

Voting is super easy!
Just send me 2 names
1) Your vote for our primary representative
2) Your vote for our back-up representative.

Example
1) Spacedaisy
2) Marmot

Send your votes to me juliets via:
pm here on the site
OR
dm on discord juliets#5354.

If you have any questions about the voting please contact me directly through pm or discord dm.

Voting will close on Saturday April 8th at 11:59 pm est.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Vote For Mafia Championship Representative!

Post by juliets »

Hey ya'll have you voted yet for our Champs representative?

The vote closes this Saturday, April 8th at 11:59 pm est

If you haven't voted and want to just pm me here or dm me on discord at juliets#5354!!

Vote 1 for our primary rep and 1 for our back-up!

Candidates
Dr. Wilgy
lily petal
Nanook
Porsche
Seanzie
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Announcements”