fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Meta Mafia (day 4)

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:15 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:14 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:06 pm Who has treated my slot the scummiest - a question for everyone

I would say Falcon

He came in complaining about being lost or disconnected or whatever and just grabbed onto me as Roxy and splints jumped me, then said I was stirring the pot while also just stirring the pot himself

I am snapvoting anyone who unironically tells me to stop OMGUSing without also telling me what there is to talk about other than myself

You are playing a very similar game to your last Maf game, as in there are posts, but no true solving.

What I meant by calling you a pot stirrer is that I dint see any solving...no pushing, no real reads...lots of recaps and "yeah, but also" that don't actually push any reads or try and make any connections really.

It's safe. You're playing a very safe game.

Are you town? Then show me, help solve
Mmh okay I understand. I think I know why you're seeing that but I don't want to say

You may as well let it out, we're in MYLO...I don't see why you'd hold back
Because…

:werewolf:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:01 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:49 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:56 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:00 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:22 am Dennis - feels ok
DrWilgy - feels off but yet still ok
splints - feels off since the start off this day
Epignosis - feels ? but I am extremely unsure
falcon45ca - feels ok
Lemon - feels ok
Neon - is bad
SixStrings - is probs bad
Matahari - feels ok but I am unsure
Seanzie - feels ok

so for me Neon, Six, and splints, Epi

I am having a heller Monday with lots of meeting, one firing and a shit ton of paperwork. I'll try to be around when I can.

I am off this day but it’s un game related.
I disagree with most everything you say except I’m getting the same vibe from six. Trying to give him BoTD as new player but hard to ignore
@Roxy and splints, is it common for you two to disagree as town? From my understanding you two generally see eye to eye so I wonder what this could mean
They aren't disagreeing at all

They've stated a disagreement but than Splints went and basically made the same PoE

It's distancing bb
Am I missing something

Though I did forget splints reads list so maybe I should figure that out but it looks like the only part they agree is six
Dennis says here that the only think me and Rox agree on is Six. Because he is pushing the narrative that we are fighting and that’s weird for us
But notice how he doesn’t mention this at all again while neon and I squabble about me copying Rox
I guess I probably did push that narrative on accident but none of you are listening to me clearly since I said giving myself a sorta tunnel vision helps me focus and you don't have to follow me

Did I say anything while neon and you fought? Cause I don't remember that even happening and I doubt I was in thread for it
It was happening at the time you claimed I was fighting with Roxy
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:55 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:33 am His game is completely different from his town game. He is shit stirring instead of actual solving, like when he said Rox and I were fighting so needed to decide between those two. His posts are a bit too jokey in nature for this late in the game. Plus all the kills make sense from a Dennis/wolf scenario
I explained why I wanted to decide between you two, and you ignored me so if you wanna keep pushing that have fun

Sorry, I'll turn off my personality and start depression posting now cause we're gonna lose. I don't see why I can't try to have some fun still

Explain why all of the kills make sense then
Suspecting/threat to you. SVS is a close family friend. Rox’s last post was about you. I admit I didn’t think about the lemon aspect too much here. Sorry my bad on that one but I bet if I look back it fits
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:37 pm I feel a lot better about Falcon today than I did yesterday.

FS

Wilgy
Falcon

Six

Epi

Dennis

Did I miss anyone?

Epi made a good point about SixStrings yesterday feeling lost, and therefore townie. At the time that resonated with me, but now I am not so sure.

Dennis/Epi/Six

Dennis/Epi/Wilgy

Dennis/Six/Falcon

Dennis/Six/Wilgy

Dennis/Falcon/Wilgy

I have a hard time seeing a world where Dennis is not a wolf, but if I do a trustfall maybe Epi/Six/Wilgy? I feel like Falcon/Epi are never w/w here and I am okay leaving FS out of potential teams, so I'd guess one of these is exactly the team, and this is more-or-less sorted from most to least likely
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:08 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:01 pm Splints/falcon/six final answer

What's your take on Sean, the other player voting your wagon?
I really tried to iso him and I almost fell asleep

He's towny enough with that massive post naming like 7 teams with me, but still willing to consider at least one team without me

There are 0 world where he should be the chop today

How do you feel now?

Cuz if that's your rationale, I have already said I have tinfoil on Sean & Wilgy...so yeah, I don't think it's impossible for you to be town, just like Sean...but you're treating us very differently
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:50 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:05 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:52 pm Wowza that was t/t wagons

I've got no clue who the wolves are but I don't actually think there is one world where I don't get killed and the game doesn't end here so is it actually worth trying
This is a wolf.

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

I also found that post especially scummy
Then why didn't you say that before

Feels like you just wanna fit in until I flip and game ends now

I don't post every thought in my head, or how I'm reading a player. This is known.

Can you point to any games of mine where I, as Maf, start off slow and then ramp up my activity?
Probably not but I don't see why that really matters

Especially in a slow game like this where somehow I have like 3rd top poster
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:31 pm

I've got no clue who the wolves are but I don't actually think there is one world where I don't get killed and the game doesn't end here so is it actually worth trying
This is a wolf.

I don't post every thought in my head, or how I'm reading a player. This is known.

Can you point to any games of mine where I, as Maf, start off slow and then ramp up my activity?

Wait, so part of your read is now that I'm playing anti-meta for the first time as Maf?

If I'm misunderstanding, help me.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

He's towny enough with that massive post naming like 7 teams with me, but still willing to consider at least one team without me

So how exactly is Sean's push on you towny, whereas mine is not?
One major factor is the votes

The scale of you talking about epi compared to me, but having your vote on epi, is really confusing me

Also he felt like he came to his own conclusions somehow, whereas you kinda popped in and just followed the crowd
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:06 pm Who has treated my slot the scummiest - a question for everyone

I would say Falcon

He came in complaining about being lost or disconnected or whatever and just grabbed onto me as Roxy and splints jumped me, then said I was stirring the pot while also just stirring the pot himself

I am snapvoting anyone who unironically tells me to stop OMGUSing without also telling me what there is to talk about other than myself

You are playing a very similar game to your last Maf game, as in there are posts, but no true solving.

What I meant by calling you a pot stirrer is that I dint see any solving...no pushing, no real reads...lots of recaps and "yeah, but also" that don't actually push any reads or try and make any connections really.

Mmh okay I understand. I think I know why you're seeing that but I don't want to say

Because it isn't game related and would pretty much be me guilt shaming you
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:37 pm I feel a lot better about Falcon today than I did yesterday.

FS

Wilgy
Falcon

Six

Epi

Dennis

Did I miss anyone?

Epi made a good point about SixStrings yesterday feeling lost, and therefore townie. At the time that resonated with me, but now I am not so sure.

Dennis/Epi/Six

Dennis/Epi/Wilgy

Dennis/Six/Falcon

Dennis/Six/Wilgy

Dennis/Falcon/Wilgy

I have a hard time seeing a world where Dennis is not a wolf, but if I do a trustfall maybe Epi/Six/Wilgy? I feel like Falcon/Epi are never w/w here and I am okay leaving FS out of potential teams, so I'd guess one of these is exactly the team, and this is more-or-less sorted from most to least likely

How do you feel now?

Cuz if that's your rationale, I have already said I have tinfoil on Sean & Wilgy...so yeah, I don't think it's impossible for you to be town, just like Sean...but you're treating us very differently
Interesting as Dennis has previously stated he has issues with OMGUS
Why not Sean?
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:57 pm You know the game. I yell names. Everyone responds with town or wolf only.

EPI
SPLINTS
SIX
Town
I'm biased on this one I can't control the omgus I think
Scum
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:35 pm

So how exactly is Sean's push on you towny, whereas mine is not?
One major factor is the votes

The scale of you talking about epi compared to me, but having your vote on epi, is really confusing me

Also he felt like he came to his own conclusions somehow, whereas you kinda popped in and just followed the crowd

I find Epi the most scummy player in the game, by far.

Never expresses any other scum reads save me, never answered my question as to what question he even had for me to begin with...that was part of his SR on me by the way, so he doesn't even want to find out, and never answers my question about what his reads on the game are.

Around at EOD for no purpose, as he doesn't change or adjust his reads or votes.

None of this is towny behavior
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:30 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:55 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:33 am His game is completely different from his town game. He is shit stirring instead of actual solving, like when he said Rox and I were fighting so needed to decide between those two. His posts are a bit too jokey in nature for this late in the game. Plus all the kills make sense from a Dennis/wolf scenario
I explained why I wanted to decide between you two, and you ignored me so if you wanna keep pushing that have fun

Sorry, I'll turn off my personality and start depression posting now cause we're gonna lose. I don't see why I can't try to have some fun still

Explain why all of the kills make sense then
Suspecting/threat to you. SVS is a close family friend. Rox’s last post was about you. I admit I didn’t think about the lemon aspect too much here. Sorry my bad on that one but I bet if I look back it fits
It was pretty obvious I was going over either yesterday or today, killing people who are threats to me is pointless and just makes me look blatantly bad. It probably wasn't even in the wolves plan that Mata goes over instead of me yesterday but they stuck with it, and then killed Roxy to push this exact narrative
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

FS

Wilgy
Falcon

Six

Epi

Dennis

Did I miss anyone?

Dennis/Epi/Six

Dennis/Epi/Wilgy

Dennis/Six/Falcon

Dennis/Six/Wilgy

Dennis/Falcon/Wilgy

How do you feel now?

Did you

If you did I missed it or forgot

Either way I would rather not kill either of you today to be honest, I was voting you for self pres and youre in my team but eod is like more than an irl day away
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:34 pm

This is a wolf.

Wait, so part of your read is now that I'm playing anti-meta for the first time as Maf?

No I mean, I don't exactly see how that is AI

I guess I was like very subtly asking for an explanation on how it is
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:37 pm

FS

Wilgy
Falcon

Six

Epi

Dennis

Did I miss anyone?

Dennis/Epi/Six

Dennis/Epi/Wilgy

Dennis/Six/Falcon

Dennis/Six/Wilgy

Dennis/Falcon/Wilgy

How do you feel now?

Interesting as Dennis has previously stated he has issues with OMGUS
Why not Sean?
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:57 pm You know the game. I yell names. Everyone responds with town or wolf only.

EPI
SPLINTS
SIX
Town
I'm biased on this one I can't control the omgus I think
Scum
Because I feel Sean is pushing me in good faith, and I mulled it over and decided I'm not OMGUSing you
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Yes go silent run off to baddie chat [insert evil laughing emoji here]
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:44 pm

This is a wolf.

You don't find playing within, or completely outside of, meta AI?

That's...unusual. So, if at anytime a person in your life, Maf or IRL, does something that is 100% out of character for them...you don't find that odd?

Conversely, if a person in Maf or IRL does something that you routinely expect them to do...you find that normal, I'd assume?

How is playing in a manner that is so antithetical to their normal approach NOT AI? It totally is, it doesn't mean it's 100% guarantee, but of course it's AI, and it's a major part of how many, many, many reads this game have been approached
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:48 pm

That's...unusual. So, if at anytime a person in your life, Maf or IRL, does something that is 100% out of character for them...you don't find that odd?

Conversely, if a person in Maf or IRL does something that you routinely expect them to do...you find that normal, I'd assume?

How is playing in a manner that is so antithetical to their normal approach NOT AI? It totally is, it doesn't mean it's 100% guarantee, but of course it's AI, and it's a major part of how many, many, many reads this game have been approached
Not quite what I meant

Something more like, this game has been pretty low posting/wim/whatever you want to call it. So when people show up and start posting a lot more, meta doesn't matter as much as the current game in specific for reads imo, so being more active as wolf than normal doesn't really mean much

Ya follow? Was that hard to understand I might've explained poorly
falcon45ca

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am @Dennis- You've been trying to play the same but it's off a bit. You made only (1) rainbow list is that bc you wanted to be able to claim later in the game you find it pointless? I mean really a rainbow list is in fact a baddies/teamie list. I am not sure I under stand *what* point you are making. Rainbows good, reads good but GTH baddie team lists are bad :huh: uh-ok.

@DrWilgy do I bother with you? For two games with you all I have done is defend my town play. Did you even remember our past games? Nope. It's *easier* to just continue on with this one post I can point to and be able to say "eww". Sorry my POE was shit. I am done trying to constantly trying to convince you of my townie-ness. It's tiresome and boring. So you can call be bad and mis-elim me from here to eternity and I will be ok with that <3

@Epignosis - you have been mentioned and talked about. But all you have done this game is pounce on Lemon, chat with Seanzie and vote for falcon. It's boring and quite ho-hum from what I can remember from playing with you previously. Not your style at all. Literally trying to shut convo down. You are not even hunting yourself since Lemon so why are you trying to tell players you cannot see a reason in their style of hunting? Look for one at a time? Well who is your one at a time? WHY????? :eye: :eye:

@falcon45ca It's like Seanzie has a button on his phone/computer that he presses when he posts about you and you pop right up like a trained puppy and post. I find it so funny tbh. It also however has me giving you and Seanzie the side eye. I am not agreeing with as much as normal and it has me worried. I did like your appeasment post about Mata bc I felt that way too. I still feel townie from you but now I am iffy on everyone.

@fingersplints - I hope I am not wrong about you. <3 Who do you think will be the best choice for a baddie elim? Maybe put them in some sort of order.

@Matahari - I am loving that we are all back and playing together again. I feel like you are having an hard time finding your footing in this game which in turn reminds me of L,G &M when we were bad together. Your posts had the same "lost" vibe and you never really put any roots down that game just like this one. It's why I find you suspicious. This post right here is what I am talking about. No roots. No solid takes.

@Seanzie - Even if your teams are all low posters, who cares at this point? Let's all try to get at least one name in common that we all find suspicious and elim them and go from there? At least it would be a start and something we all tried together. I am looking forward to your after work meeting but pre-elim thoughts today.

@SixStrings - :sigh: I really, really hate that I think you are bad this game. I have asked you questions, asked you for GTH reads and you completely ignored my posts. You said you are unsure how to defend but can you learn by not trying? I find it difficult to learn that way :p in order to learn it one must try it first. So get your ass in here and tell me why I should not just vote you out. What makes you more town than other players? Do a rainbow. Make a list. Idc but try Six!

Just look at how many reads in this list incorporate expected play based off history into them.

I ask you Dennis, how is it not AI that I, in over 60 games played, don't have any history at all of increasing my thread presence late game as Maf?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

OK, but @Dennis I asked specifically if I have ever ramped up my thread presence as Maf like this, and it seems to me you don't think that's AI that I have never once done so
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Not quite what I meant

Something more like, this game has been pretty low posting/wim/whatever you want to call it. So when people show up and start posting a lot more, meta doesn't matter as much as the current game in specific for reads imo, so being more active as wolf than normal doesn't really mean much

Seems wolfy convenient to disregard what you know of people’s general game style because it doesn’t fit accusations this game.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:55 pm OK, but @Dennis I asked specifically if I have ever ramped up my thread presence as Maf like this, and it seems to me you don't think that's AI that I have never once done so
Then no, I don't remember a time you've done this and no, I don't think it's NAI or that meta is NAI

Maybe I took this game in specific into consideration too much if this is what I seemed to imply
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:05 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Not quite what I meant

Seems wolfy convenient to disregard what you know of people’s general game style because it doesn’t fit accusations this game.
Seems like an easy way to ignore my post and not have to acknowledge the point I made
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

What point am I ignoring? That this game is low posting so it people’s end of game play style can’t be compared to past games for reference?

Correct me if that is inaccurate and not what you are saying but if it is I disagree, and again I think you are saying that to push your faked suspicion of me as it’s pretty clear this game and my posting the end of last game we played together as mafia are as different as night and day. But that game was also low posting, so how do you explain the difference then?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I do want to say that although I very clearly think you are a wolf, I do love the mafia player you have become @Dennis
You really hold your own
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:36 pm

I would say Falcon

Dude, I am too old to feel shame
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:18 pm What point am I ignoring? That this game is low posting so it people’s end of game play style can’t be compared to past games for reference?

Correct me if that is inaccurate and not what you are saying but if it is I disagree, and again I think you are saying that to push your faked suspicion of me as it’s pretty clear this game and my posting the end of last game we played together as mafia are as different as night and day. But that game was also low posting, so how do you explain the difference then?
It's more the upstrike in post count, meaning wolves would want to be more active than before so they can hold their thread pull, and it's arguably not super important that it goes against meta. Especially here, where wolves are on the grasp of winning this game. They would be more incentivized to keep the thread going the way they want

The post you reacted to with the "seems wolfy to" blah blah blah was directed at falcon, not you
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:21 pm

I would say Falcon

Mh okay whatever but I'm putting it in OT

My heart wasn't really in it because I got a 68 on a test, which is like so terrible cause I'm a straight A student and then the next day I had another test I really didn't feel confident in so I was feeling pretty shitty

But now 1. The teacher is letting me retake the first test and 2. Spring break started yesterday so I decided to just forget about it and deal with it later lol

so yah I didn't really wanna say that but there ya go
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:21 pm

I would say Falcon

Mh okay whatever but I'm putting it in OT

My heart wasn't really in it because I got a 68 on a test, which is like so terrible cause I'm a straight A student and then the next day I had another test I really didn't feel confident in so I was feeling pretty shitty

But now 1. The teacher is letting me retake the first test and 2. Spring break started yesterday so I decided to just forget about it and deal with it later lol

so yah I didn't really wanna say that but there ya go

Trust me, life is a lot more fun if you get kicked in the face every now & again.

Next time try and get a 48%, it'll be liberating when you realize that the world is still spinning. Plus it'll demonstrate true mastery of the subject when you can intentionally fail a test.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:26 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:26 am If Dennis is wolf, his teammates can be Epi, six, and falcon? Gotta look up the comparability on the last. Going off memory atm
Seanzie brought this up, but I think it's unlikely for W Epi to risk his teammate W Dennis during EoD last night.

Quick answers for some things I saw because I'm short on time:
Splints I include you on my VCA analysis, but that doesn't mean I suspect you.

Falcon I town read Splints and Epi as it stands. I don't see a team that Epi could be on. He's likely not W/W with Dennis, and he's likely not W/W with you, and I don't think that Epi/Seanzie are W/W based on Seanzie D2.

Team exercises put me at a likely team of
SixStrings/Falcon/Seanzie
Dennis/Falcon/Seanzie

Unlikely team of Epi/Splints/SixStrings exists? I think I just lose if this is the team though.
I came to the opposite conclusion actually. Epi's no-vote was weird IMO, and I think it raises Epi/Dennis w/w equity.

Wilgy's interpretation of Dennis/Epi has increased my Wilgy tinfoil
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:44 pmHow does Epi justify moving off my slot to save Dennis? It would out them both, Epi has had no read progression and hasn't even interacted w/ Mata.

There's no reason to believe that Epi is not paired w/ Dennis based off EOD, in fact I'd say it's the opposite...why does town Epi show up at EOD to do nothing? He doesn't move his vote, he doesn't make any new reads
This makes sense, but seems to be made in assumption.

i.e. W Epi doing the save may be a death sentence, but only if W Dennis goes over in the next cycle. Like, we are assuming that W Epi would have known that his teammate Dennis is 100% going today for the lack of movement to be an attempt to distance.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Meh, if you are correct then, I think it'd imply that there is more possibility of Six bussing though and that'd break my thoughts on a dif there.

W Epi not going for the save means W's are convinced Dennis is doomed and thus Six wouldn't need to be on another wagon.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Oh wait a minute
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

This is a wolf.

I would say Falcon

Why not say you found that post scummy, if, since we're in lylo, there's no point in holding back
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I agree with Seanzie that we are finally seeing town Falcon.

I'm concerned that it's some bottom of the 9th bullshit though in spite of his tinfoil and reads feeling they are coming from a place of legitimacy. I very much wish we could've solved you earlier.

You also being town making Epi the d1 wolf vote on you makes sense too.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Dennis you still think that it's Splints/Falcon/Six?
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:23 pm

This is a wolf.

I would say Falcon

Why not say you found that post scummy, if, since we're in lylo, there's no point in holding back

You mean...the post that I did say I found scummy, just didn't say it the moment I thought it? I volunteered it as well, nobody had to pry it out of me
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:25 pm I agree with Seanzie that we are finally seeing town Falcon.

I'm concerned that it's some bottom of the 9th bullshit though in spite of his tinfoil and reads feeling they are coming from a place of legitimacy. I very much wish we could've solved you earlier.

You also being town making Epi the d1 wolf vote on you makes sense too.
Nah, I stepped up after the 7th inning stretch dude.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:26 pm @Dennis you still think that it's Splints/Falcon/Six?
A little but I think I said right after my six vote that I want to keep falcon for longer or I implied it or whatever
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:27 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:23 pm

This is a wolf.

I would say Falcon

You mean...the post that I did say I found scummy, just didn't say it the moment I thought it? I volunteered it as well, nobody had to pry it out of me
Something just felt off about it (which might be a sign I'm confbiased and reaching, but we'll see), specifically how you said it in reaction to someone
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@DrWilgy Where's your head at?

@Epignosis What was your question you had for me? What are your reads now?

@SixStrings Do you have any thoughts on anything? How are you reading Dennis today?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:23 pm If Falcon wins this game, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm town.

Why am I scum?
Seanzie defended you hardcore for no reason (as far as I can tell). Then there was a flip flop like I've never seen. I don't know what to make of it.

I'm a civilian and I've been annoyed that I haven't gotten my way and worse, it hasn't worked out.

I have to be open minded today I know.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:52 pm @DrWilgy Where's your head at?

@SixStrings Do you have any thoughts on anything? How are you reading Dennis today?
My suspicion of Dennis remains, however if I understand correctly, a miss this time equals a loss. That said, Dennis does NOT get the next lynch vote from me.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

SixStrings wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:07 pm

My suspicion of Dennis remains, however if I understand correctly, a miss this time equals a loss. That said, Dennis does NOT get the next lynch vote from me.
If you could kill one person right now, with the game on the line, who would it be and why?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

So who do you find more suspicious than Dennis?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:08 pm

If you could kill one person right now, with the game on the line, who would it be and why?

SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:40 pm [VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine
Curious as to why?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:08 pm

(what does that mean)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:23 pm If Falcon wins this game, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm town.

Why am I scum?
Seanzie defended you hardcore for no reason (as far as I can tell). Then there was a flip flop like I've never seen. I don't know what to make of it.

I'm a civilian and I've been annoyed that I haven't gotten my way and worse, it hasn't worked out.

I have to be open minded today I know.

Shouldn't that say more about Seanzie having TMI than anything to do w/ my alignment?

But also, I feel Sean has been very clear as to why he thinks I'm a bad lynch option D1, as well as how he approaches my slot as the game progresses.

I would like some reads from you on the remaining players plz

Return to “Previous Hustles”