Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:19 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:15 pm After this game, people may actually start listening to me. So that's good too.

Neon I'm sorry I didn't see porscha sooner, but I have been telling you wilgy for days now.
How confident are you on Wilgy Kate?
As confident as she needs to be to try and win today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I'd love to hear tgis @Porscha who in the world is my partner and how did I snow both my best friend of 15 years AND my son of 15 years?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:20 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:15 pm After this game, people may actually start listening to me. So that's good too.

Neon I'm sorry I didn't see porscha sooner, but I have been telling you wilgy for days now.
Your not Kate

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon do you really think I'd openly call for wilgys lynch this many days in a row as a wolf. Seriously. You know me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Note to self

This is why you snap vote so you can just chill and not feel the stress of this situation...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:21 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:20 pm

Your not Kate

A million percent. Who else could it be???
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:22 pm Note to self

This is why you snap vote so you can just chill and not feel the stress of this situation...
This is crazy stressful lol.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

It's not you, it's not me and it's not scotty.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:22 pm

Neon do you really think I'd openly call for wilgys lynch this many days in a row as a wolf. Seriously. You know me.
I'm just confused.

Because to me you are town. I find SVS at the end of the thread yesterday but it was too late there.

You really think wolf Wilgy puts themself at threat of a rand execution instead of just guaranteeing the other person dies?

You really think wolf Wilgy drops a post gimmick that was allowing them to lay below the line of suspicion?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If you are 100% sure that wolf Wilgy does that...100%

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:25 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:22 pm

I'm just confused.

Because to me you are town. I find SVS at the end of the thread yesterday but it was too late there.

You really think wolf Wilgy puts themself at threat of a rand execution instead of just guaranteeing the other person dies?

You really think wolf Wilgy drops a post gimmick that was allowing them to lay below the line of suspicion?
Yes I really do. I just watched him wolf in my game. Dude is crafty.

Much respect wilgs. You're one of my faves but youre wolfing here.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:26 pm If you are 100% sure that wolf Wilgy does that...100%
Well I'm willing to bet my game on it. So yes.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:27 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:26 pm If you are 100% sure that wolf Wilgy does that...100%
Well I'm willing to bet my game on it. So yes.
[VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine

Fuck it

I trust SVS God read on you and I trust you. Ride or die.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergineI'm with you.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Scotty I beg of you.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lol here kate it's ok I got u

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game wolves.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just for future fantastical note. W Wilgy literally never suicides. Idk in what world you'd ever think that to be a thing.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Omg.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

:) <3 happy posting
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm ridiculously embarrassed. Going to die in a ditch now.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Had we not snap voted I was going to raise the question of "why the hell is Neon still alive"

Only had the short moment to lament over SVS misyeet lol
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:46 pm Had we not snap voted I was going to raise the question of "why the hell is Neon still alive"

I'm so sorry. I really thought I was right.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:40 pm Just for future fantastical note. W Wilgy literally never suicides. Idk in what world you'd ever think that to be a thing.
Well I mean I knew that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:46 pm Had we not snap voted I was going to raise the question of "why the hell is Neon still alive"

I was being scum read for like 3 phases by people

Me being alive wasn't that weird lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha being alive though

Very weird

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guys I want to go to bed

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:53 pm

I mean, when I actually started paying attention one of the first things I noticed was 1 in Kate/Porscha.

Wish I had the opportunity to get there.

I was legitimately thinking, during the night "If Mac does it's just gotta be Neon, maybe Neon/Kate or Neon/Porscha. If Neon dies we can yeet Mac and Porscha. Well I guess Scotty is cleared."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:51 pm

It's ok

:hugs:

You did well my friend. I did start to come around on you last cycle, but thought we still needed to resolve either you or me before F5 because I knew you'd not waver on your read of me. So either of us being around would've yielded the same result.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:22 pm

I mean, when I actually started paying attention one of the first things I noticed was 1 in Kate/Porscha.

I was legitimately thinking, during the night "If Mac does it's just gotta be Neon, maybe Neon/Kate or Neon/Porscha. If Neon dies we can yeet Mac and Porscha. Well I guess Scotty is cleared."
Yeah I meant to ask you why you had 1 in me/kate lol do you mind explaining
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:22 pm

Yeah I meant to ask you why you had 1 in me/kate lol do you mind explaining
I wasn't keeping notes this game, I did notice a pattern between you two that I often associate to 'If I see this twice, one is W and one is T'
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:25 pm

It's ok

You did well my friend. I did start to come around on you last cycle, but thought we still needed to resolve either you or me before F5 because I knew you'd not waver on your read of me. So either of us being around would've yielded the same result.
I can't remember the last time I was this embarrassed. You're so calm and cool.

I had a very bad week, it's my only defense. 🤦‍♀️
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:25 pm

It's ok

I can't remember the last time I was this embarrassed. You're so calm and cool.

I had a very bad week, it's my only defense. 🤦‍♀️
KAAAAATE it's ok.

I should've pushed more to resolve the tension between us last cycle, this isn't all on you lol. This is mafia and it happens, I'm glad you at least held true to your reads! Trusting yourself is a very good skill to have otherwise you just start tinfoiling too much. Also to your defense, I couldn't quite get into the game until like d3 lol.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:24 pm Holy cow! I’m a big fan of you all, even though some of you are dirty dirty parallel universe jumpers. But that’s ok! We’re gonna figure this out together!

Hey @Neon, i’m not great at meta, but dont you usually snap vote in lylo or am I misremembering? (Also love your shoes! <3)
I do usually snap vote in exelo if I'm certain in my vote and know it won't change and usually I'm comfortable by this state in a game but I'm just not right now.
This is a red flag

Tbh
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

WAIT YPU ALTRADY VOYED

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

WTF

IM SO PISSED ROGUT NOW

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I was gonna pitch neon. It’s definitely neon. Come on guys.

And Kate was def town. But she was tunneling so much I couldn’t make up my mind if she had info on Wilgy or it was just Porscha

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LIKE WHAT COME ON YALL IVE BEEN AT WORK

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: NEON] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: sadness] aubergine

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:00 pm [VOTE: sadness] aubergine
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:00 pm [VOTE: sadness] aubergine
Omg.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think I have successfully been guilt tripped over winning lmfao
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:26 pm I think I have successfully been guilt tripped over winning lmfao
You played very well last cycle tbh. Made me shift my 50/50 completely.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Did town have any sort of PRs?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:26 pm I think I have successfully been guilt tripped over winning lmfao
You played very well last cycle tbh. Made me shift my 50/50 completely.
Thank you doctor
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:33 pm Did town have any sort of PRs?
Presumably not. Only wolves had the happy, goofy, and googly eyes
tutuu
Posts in topic: 47

Post by tutuu »

Game over, mafia has won! Thank you all for playing! :heart:

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Kate
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Neon
@nutella
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Seanzie
@Scotty
@S~V~S
@TonyStarkPrime
@WindwardAway

The roles were:

Porscha:
tutuu wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:13 pm You are Evelyn, Mafia

Every night, target a player to put googly eyes on them! (their avatar!)

This is the exact message I'll send them:
You've been targeted by a magical power last night, sticking googly eyes right on top of your eyes!

So stupid!

Here is your new avatar, please, change to this and use this for as long as you're alive in this game!

<new edited avatar>

Here is your old avatar, keeping it safe here so you aren't afraid of losing it! Please, feel free to change back to it once you die in this game!

<old unedited avatar>

You are free to claim this, just please don't copy paste the gif or my exact wording, paraphrase!!
-You may target everyone, including yourself or a fellow mafia

-Each player may be targeted once only (for the whole game) by this ability

-Once you die, choose a fellow mafia member to inherit this ability (in addition to their existing one, if any)

-You can't target a player that is already being targeted by another mafia ability or the factional kill (on the same night). You must choose another target if possible, and if you can't - you don't use your ability
------

pyxxy:
tutuu wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:13 pm You are Waymond, Mafia

Every night, target a player to unleash their inner goofball!

You've been targeted by a magical power last night, unleashing your inner goofball!

For this day only, please act as goofy and weird as you can, as over-the-top as you can! For the sake of fun, please go along with it and roleplay! Bonus points if you can make people laugh with it!

You are free to claim this, just please don't copy paste my exact wording, paraphrase!!

-Once you die, choose a fellow mafia member to inherit this ability (in addition to their existing one, if any)

-You can't target a player that is already being targeted by another mafia ability or the factional kill (on the same night). You must choose another target if possible, and if you can't - you don't use your ability
-------
Neon:
tutuu wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:13 pm You are Joy, Mafia

Every night, target a player to unleash their inner sweetheart!

You've been targeted by a magical power last night, unleashing your inner sweetheart!

For this day only, please act as adorable/cheerful/happy-go-lucky as you can, as over-the-top as you can! For the sake of fun, please go along with it and roleplay! Bonus points if you can make people laugh with it!

You are free to claim this, just please don't copy paste my exact wording, paraphrase!!

-------

The 12 town were all Vanilla Town

-------

@Marmot @JaggedJimmyJay I dunno who's the grunt who does data entry; just to make it easier for you:

Porscha, pyxxy, Neon given a mafia win
Dennis, Wilgy, Falcon, Kate, Lily, Mac, nutella, Rondo, Seanzie -> Scotty, SVS, TSP, WWA were town, didnt win
Seanzie was replaced by Scotty, I dunno how u count that in your spreadsheet thingy, just letting u know
tutuu
Posts in topic: 47

Post by tutuu »

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Kate
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Neon