Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:59 pm I think its almost outting to try and push mac here

But scotty missed a ton so I'm more willing to understand that in isolate he is believing what he is seeing

And I dont wanna fuck up and not get back later without a vote since its pressure time so I'm parking on svs
So you’re saying Mac is locktown here?

Interesting
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m more off SVS/Kate because I have now done my DD on them and think the odds of them doing this weird buddy buddy gambit for this one game is less likely than them not. Ergo. I’m looking elsewhere. And Mac is my man

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:59 pm I think its almost outting to try and push mac here

But scotty missed a ton so I'm more willing to understand that in isolate he is believing what he is seeing

And I dont wanna fuck up and not get back later without a vote since its pressure time so I'm parking on svs
Also no: screw that.

I have fresh eyes for the thread and I’ve done some actual catching up with this game at this point so to say that I’ve missed a ton and to wave me off without explanation is a bit disingenuous

*why* am I wrong on Mac?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:37 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:31 pm I didn’t understand why TSP was killed tbh. I expected Kate to be killed that night.

And yes it’s limiting, but it just “is”. I’m not sure how we could stop doing it, lol.
Don't suppose I need to keep this to myself anymore, but I do think that TSP was killed to lure me towards Mac.

Both Kate and Scotty have pushed for Mac this cycle and wolves attempting to force me to carry my VCA of 1 in TSP/Mac from earlier makes sense to me as to why TSP was shot over Mac or 1 in Kate and you.
Please do further expand on how killing TSP was designed for you to push towards mac. I don’t even think I remember Kate going there, just SVS and now me.
one of the key points during my vca from the last cycle was 1 in TSP/Mac.

This was to the point where I wanted to solve in SVS/TSP yesterday (unfortunately we decided that was dumb and that I'm a silly billy).

By eliminating TSP and advising suspicions of Mac, it would reinforce the now defunct, but still previously alive, VCA.
Is it possible TAP could’ve been elimmed for other reasons than to point you in the wrong direction?

Because honestly I think killing someone to lead one town member astray is pretty unlikely
Especially the goofy counterwagon.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm I’m more off SVS/Kate because I have now done my DD on them and think the odds of them doing this weird buddy buddy gambit for this one game is less likely than them not. Ergo. I’m looking elsewhere. And Mac is my man
I get that perspective makes sense if you believe kate and svs are wolfing together. I doubt they both are wolfing together and think that one of them is fooling the other. I understand they both feel it's a god read but I think its likely the wolf between them is keeping the other alive for shield and credit. I think it's very unlikely there isnt a wolf between them. If we solve in there today like I think we should, and the one we flip is town, I'm immediately looking at the other.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:29 pm I’m tinfoiling
Mac/Neon or Mac/Wilgy right now and lean towards the former.

I think ultimately mafia leaving SVS and Kate alive is a mistake.

Mac is a crafty mafia. Why is he still alive if he’s town? Well, that can be explained by him being SO wrong about pyxxy, and WWA being so right.

OH I actually forgot TSP was killed. Need to do that NKA
I'm going to consider your case on Mac but I'll only do so as a partner to wilgy, which I just can't let go in my heart, goofy as that may be.

My second choice would be neon/wilgy, but you pose a more palatable choice than svs.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm I’m more off SVS/Kate because I have now done my DD on them and think the odds of them doing this weird buddy buddy gambit for this one game is less likely than them not. Ergo. I’m looking elsewhere. And Mac is my man
I get that perspective makes sense if you believe kate and svs are wolfing together. I doubt they both are wolfing together and think that one of them is fooling the other. I understand they both feel it's a god read but I think its likely the wolf between them is keeping the other alive for shield and credit. I think it's very unlikely there isnt a wolf between them. If we solve in there today like I think we should, and the one we flip is town, I'm immediately looking at the other.
And in that case, town loses the game. Can you really not see that yet?

How is voting Mac outing?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:04 pm

Do you say this because you know Porscha is town?

'And in that case, town loses the game.'

lv1. Not 'We lose the game'

'Can you really not see that yet?'

lv2. implies Porscha is hunting and is in fact town.

This post screams a perspective slip I think.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Aight Scotty you've arrived at the wrong conclusion so let's see if you're genuine.

I'm not with Wilgy, Kate or SVS for very level 1 reasons.

So is my partner the polarised Porscha or Neon who bussed Pyxxy while I tried to save Pyxxy?

Neon right?

Okay.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm

I have fresh eyes for the thread and I’ve done some actual catching up with this game at this point so to say that I’ve missed a ton and to wave me off without explanation is a bit disingenuous

*why* am I wrong on Mac?
I doubt I will have the time to make a comprehensive post before eod but
1) I dont think mac kills lily n1 like that after her sr on him
2) and then also kill everyone who has tr'd him all game
3) and then also killed tsp when wilgy specifically made a fuss about their pairing yesterday without appealing to wilgy, which he did not do
4) I considered the pyxxy vote maybe being a bus but waiting until last minute and doing it last second only because wilgy made his vote doesnt sound or feel like a bus. He also didnt really defend pyxxy but was pushing worlds outside of the immediate one that lead him to believe pyxxy was likely not wolfing and while I surely was not convinced, I can see how mac organically came to that conclusion. But mac WAS going to kill wilgy and he 100% coupe have left his vote there and the decision to see what wilgy had done as towny and lest second switch doesnt feel like a lazy "eh whatever I'll bury my teammate I guess" that I see with busses a lot
5) in light of the threadstate day 3, I think mac being the biggest contributor to a discussion outside of wwa and evaluating slots that I think would have had little to no pressure on them otherwise is towny and not how you see it - based on what you've said it seems you feel like he was opportunistically preparing to push other worlds. In that moment of the game it is extremely towny to postulate on further solves. Which is why I said that in isolate I see what you are seeing but if you didnt read entire days (honestly wouldnt expect you to) then you wouldn't see how what he said was at odds in a beneficial way to town at the time

Hope that makes sense
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What she said.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Aight Porscha I've been wrong a lot in this game so you have my vote today.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:44 pm Aight Scotty you've arrived at the wrong conclusion so let's see if you're genuine.

So is my partner the polarised Porscha or Neon who bussed Pyxxy while I tried to save Pyxxy?

Neon right?

Okay.

Oh, I like this vote better. Now I'm comfuzzled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fwiw I'm fairly confident if I'm wrong about Kate/SVS w/w that Neon is actually mafia so my vote being here suits me fine. If I'm wrong about Kate/SVS w/w then Neon is the only player that makes sense to be mafia and one of them being mafia pocketing the other one and Neon being mafia makes sense.

Lily would be a Neon kill for instance. SVS/Neon would kill TSP etc. Neon has runs on the board when it comes to pocketing me and not just auto resolving me. Neon also has had a decided lack of aggressive reads they've pursued in this game.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:40 pm

No I say town because I'm not certain SHE is town. Town wouldn't lose if either svs or I were wolf in this scenerio, so your implication is incorrect.

I see that she is active, but I'm not certain about her. She's low on my list though.

Y9u really want me to go away, doncha? Goofy.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

And I still want to know why she thinks voting Mac is outing?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The kills are pretty easy fmpov to see as kills being made specifically to operate around me (except WWA obvs). Scotty viewing them the way he is makes me want to flip out at him but the confbias is coming off kind of legit and the way he's just like nah dog I'm rly town here to Wilgy is pretty fire. So I guess I'm gonna just hope he hasn't inversely pocketed me.

Scotty, you looked at nka and made a bigger point about Nutella and TSP sussing me than you did about the fact that TSP was literally sheeping my vote as his top town and Nutella died with me lock clear. Look at the period where Nutella and I mind melded onto the Kate/SVS suspicion together and I think you'll struggle to see me as mafia. I'll pull up a starting point for you.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:grin: How about we all vote wilgy :grin:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:58 pm :grin: How about we all vote wilgy :grin:
Who is his partner?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Everyone go back to here.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 0#p1039110

Where you will read when WWA, Nutella and I all mind melded over Kate/SVS w/w and their reaction to it. I feel it's a proclick.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:19 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:01 pm SVS cannot tell me with a straight face she townreads that. Shes simply evaded even talking about Kate so far anyway
Dead straight face, she’s town. It’s just kinda icky that as soon as she stopped sheeping you, we’re the problem. I have to go watch succession right now, but yeah, I’ll go down kicking and screaming tomorrow cause I’m town.

Happy happy joy joy 🤩
There's no way both of you are town. 0%.
100%
I don't follow how you could have a lock town read on Kate here?
Because bad Kate doesn’t put herself out like this. I’ll make any bet you want that I’m right.

@Dennis i would like your opinion here, thanks :)
Okay. A few questions. Let's start with the basic.

In what non scummy way is she putting herself out?
Just also want to put it out there that SVS completely ignored this question at the time and took the time to ate at people instead.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:59 pm
Who is his partner?
Probably neon, right? What do you think?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:03 pm Everyone go back to here.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 0#p1039110

Where you will read when WWA, Nutella and I all mind melded over Kate/SVS w/w and their reaction to it. I feel it's a proclick.
Bonus points cuz Seanzie and Wilgy were also there and seemed to see what we were seeing too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:07 pm
Who is his partner?
His partner is me or nobody I feel. I don't see how a Wilgy/Neon team leaves me alive just to not push me at all when Wilgy had me in his solve yesterday and my eod vote would give him the ammo to side with you two and easily get me over.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:39 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:37 pm I'd rather go Kate than SVS rn.
I'm fine with a Kate wagon too
Yes!
:shrug:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:09 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:07 pm
Who is his partner?
His partner is me or nobody I feel. I don't see how a Wilgy/Neon team leaves me alive just to not push me at all when Wilgy had me in his solve yesterday and my eod vote would give him the ammo to side with you two and easily get me over.
But not everything in the game is about you Mac.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I could just side with svs and scotty right now and het you over. WHY would a wolf Kate not do that???
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

This whole game is goofy.

Sorry tooootziesss I forgot the gooffffball.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:11 pm I could just side with svs and scotty right now and het you over. WHY would a wolf Kate not do that???
No hammer btw

And cuz it outs you for tomorrow but thanks for acknowledging that voting mac is tantamount to being a wolf like I said lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Fudge I forgot to be happy today. Oh nuts! Heckers! Insert happy blah blah I'm too tired and should be working
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:17 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:11 pm I could just side with svs and scotty right now and het you over. WHY would a wolf Kate not do that???
No hammer btw

And cuz it outs you for tomorrow but thanks for acknowledging that voting mac is tantamount to being a wolf like I said lol
I don't want to vote Mac. I've said that. I want to vote neon. Or wilgy in case I haven't mentioned that.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:44 pm Aight Scotty you've arrived at the wrong conclusion so let's see if you're genuine.

Neon right?

Okay.

So to get this right: you’re saying that if Neon is wolf, her partner is still within svs/Kate?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

No hammer btw

I know. I just meant go over my votes.

What do you think about neon?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:23 pm

*why* am I wrong on Mac?
I doubt I will have the time to make a comprehensive post before eod but
1) I dont think mac kills lily n1 like that after her sr on him
2) and then also kill everyone who has tr'd him all game
3) and then also killed tsp when wilgy specifically made a fuss about their pairing yesterday without appealing to wilgy, which he did not do
4) I considered the pyxxy vote maybe being a bus but waiting until last minute and doing it last second only because wilgy made his vote doesnt sound or feel like a bus. He also didnt really defend pyxxy but was pushing worlds outside of the immediate one that lead him to believe pyxxy was likely not wolfing and while I surely was not convinced, I can see how mac organically came to that conclusion. But mac WAS going to kill wilgy and he 100% coupe have left his vote there and the decision to see what wilgy had done as towny and lest second switch doesnt feel like a lazy "eh whatever I'll bury my teammate I guess" that I see with busses a lot
5) in light of the threadstate day 3, I think mac being the biggest contributor to a discussion outside of wwa and evaluating slots that I think would have had little to no pressure on them otherwise is towny and not how you see it - based on what you've said it seems you feel like he was opportunistically preparing to push other worlds. In that moment of the game it is extremely towny to postulate on further solves. Which is why I said that in isolate I see what you are seeing but if you didnt read entire days (honestly wouldnt expect you to) then you wouldn't see how what he said was at odds in a beneficial way to town at the time

Hope that makes sense
This was insightful, yes thank you.

I get the feeling from the lack of voices that are considering it that I am barking up the wrong tree on Mac. I’ll cede to town voices that are more ‘in the know’ as it were.

I don’t think Porscha is one to bus pyxxy out of nowhere and her opinion has weight for me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:55 pm Fwiw I'm fairly confident if I'm wrong about Kate/SVS w/w that Neon is actually mafia so my vote being here suits me fine. If I'm wrong about Kate/SVS w/w then Neon is the only player that makes sense to be mafia and one of them being mafia pocketing the other one and Neon being mafia makes sense.

Lily would be a Neon kill for instance. SVS/Neon would kill TSP etc. Neon has runs on the board when it comes to pocketing me and not just auto resolving me. Neon also has had a decided lack of aggressive reads they've pursued in this game.
ah you answered. Gotcha. So you’d look more into SVS > Kate if looking at just NKA

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:56 pm

No I say town because I'm not certain SHE is town. Town wouldn't lose if either svs or I were wolf in this scenerio, so your implication is incorrect.

I see that she is active, but I'm not certain about her. She's low on my list though.

I think I gave a very fair moment to solve outside of me in the "when I flip green who is red" question.

Like, idk what you want from me after asking this repeatedly and if the game is going to end up F5 you licking me and me licking you, may as well get it done now.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:58 pm The kills are pretty easy fmpov to see as kills being made specifically to operate around me (except WWA obvs). Scotty viewing them the way he is makes me want to flip out at him but the confbias is coming off kind of legit and the way he's just like nah dog I'm rly town here to Wilgy is pretty fire. So I guess I'm gonna just hope he hasn't inversely pocketed me.

Scotty, you looked at nka and made a bigger point about Nutella and TSP sussing me than you did about the fact that TSP was literally sheeping my vote as his top town and Nutella died with me lock clear. Look at the period where Nutella and I mind melded onto the Kate/SVS suspicion together and I think you'll struggle to see me as mafia. I'll pull up a starting point for you.
I gotta be honest, as I was when making that NKA- I suck at drawing proper conclusions lol

It’s like me foraging for berries in the wilderness- I can definitely identify berries as berries. I can not say with any certainty if any will kill me.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:22 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:56 pm

I think I gave a very fair moment to solve outside of me in the "when I flip green who is red" question.

Like, idk what you want from me after asking this repeatedly and if the game is going to end up F5 you licking me and me licking you, may as well get it done now.
After you I think it's neon, then if I had gth I'd say Mac. But he's a distant third.

That's the best I can do to answer that question.

I don't think it's porscha, scotty or svs.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m not going to be around for end of day, going to a show.

I feel more is revealed with one of Kate/SVS resolved and I’m following Porscha’s yellow brick road atm

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:37 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:31 pm I didn’t understand why TSP was killed tbh. I expected Kate to be killed that night.

And yes it’s limiting, but it just “is”. I’m not sure how we could stop doing it, lol.
Don't suppose I need to keep this to myself anymore, but I do think that TSP was killed to lure me towards Mac.

Both Kate and Scotty have pushed for Mac this cycle and wolves attempting to force me to carry my VCA of 1 in TSP/Mac from earlier makes sense to me as to why TSP was shot over Mac or 1 in Kate and you.
Trying to push Mac is...a choice for sure
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm just leaving my vote on my actual firm wolf read, wilgy. Go to town. (See what I did there?)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

Please resolve me. I'm fucking done.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

Intresting

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ping me if anyone wants me for anything.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:35 pm Please resolve me. I'm fucking done.
Where the fuck did this come from?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh Scotty vote

I see I see

Anyways

Vote: Scotty

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:20 pm
No hammer btw

I know. I just meant go over my votes.

What do you think about neon?
Neon needs to be considered poe and cant coast on burying pyxxy forever. Something I didnt like early on too, was how she sheeped falcon and claimed she did it cuz she wasnt really able to be caught up on the game, but she had posted a decent amount so it didnt line up in my head. However she did prove me wrong in our last game that apparently shes a pretty good falcon reader and I know she is busy irl, plus when I was pushing on her about it she didnt back down or act like she had been caught, so I let it slide for a while, but it's possible it was early tmi and pocketing on falcon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:18 pm
No hammer btw

I don't want to vote Mac. I've said that. I want to vote neon. Or wilgy in case I haven't mentioned that.
If either neon or wilgy flipped wolf then who are you looking at next?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:00 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:18 pm
No hammer btw

If either neon or wilgy flipped wolf then who are you looking at next?
It would have to be Mac or scotty. I guess but I don't think that's going to happen.

Return to “Previous Heists”