[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Dennis »

Here's the D2 stuff I keep bringing up

Look at the last letter of each post (and the 7 in the parenthesis of the last one)

If you go in my iso and look you'll see they're all right after the other
Spoiler: show
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:00 pm
Zenge wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:57 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:56 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:50 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:40 pm
Zenge wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:15 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:14 pm

Are possible partners coming together for you, or is it all falcon to start with?
I think if Falcon flips the way I expect other people will need to answer for their crimes.
tbqh I'd be more down for this if the way you were pushing it didn't feel so off.

I know what you think of his initial push on you and those early interactions. Talk to me about the 2nd half of the day and EOD. How has your read developed?
Nahhhh. Zenge is lock town, or at least lock not AM's killer. He's never participating in that NK imo.
Why not
She dies early very often and I'm morally opposed to it
I see

I assume it's to the point you would like veto a kill, them?
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:35 am Like...

Has townreads he hasn't done much with on Zedge, Falcon and a dead town. What is it that he is meant to have done with those reads that he didn't do?

Gets annoyed about being scumread. Is this something that is wolf alignment indicative in your experience?

Townread someone pushing him and then elaborating when asked is wolfy?

Defending an unflipped Creature not by name is wolfy? Or is it that he didn't want to vote out a low poster? Do you have Creature as a wolf? Or does Creatures alignment not matter?

Casting a vote on Marmot after being pushed to make a vote is wolfy? Dennis literally didn't cast a vote 3 times in the Hotdog fingers game. It's not wolfy for him to not vote Im afraid. He seems to compulsively not vote. @Dennis remedy this when you are town please. Voting is necessary for town to win.
Heheh yeah I did do that didn't I
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:38 pm I don't normally forget to vote but I kept forgetting about hotdog
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:44 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:31 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:02 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:49 am
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:06 am I feel like there's a post restriction here.
There's not a post restrictor, unless it's something an inventor cooked up.
It has now been 43 minutes since I voted you and dropped a case. Are you planning to continue ignoring it?
I'm not lazily sheeping AM, I agreed with AM. Dennis was one of my earliest scum leans yesterday. And people that were more familiar with him like Scotty, Neon, and (I think?) Seanzie also thought he was off, which made me think I wasn't just mis-reading his play style.

How would you describe his wolf game compared to here?
I don't have a great bead on exactly the difference between his wolf and town games but I know that people read him as wolfy constantly when he's town. His mother Kate was my predecessor slot and she didn't push him and has a pretty good grasp on him. He got miselimmed in the game that just ended on this forum largely from me and I see his play here being quite like there.

If you are reading Dennis off a sheep of others it's a dangerous slot to be doing that to because he's read so wolfy off top that before you know it he'd miselimmed as town from sheep on top of sheep.

If you have your own good reasons I'd like to hear them.
She town read him in the game I wolfed with him in

Anyways

I am not voting Dennis anymore so do with that info what you will
She also only posted fluff cause she was invested in the other game so I really wouldn't trust hah read on meh
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:58 pm Zenge's tunnel is something because I really can't scumread for it cause what kind of crazy wolf tunnels and powerwolfs like this for one elim

But like I think it's wrong cause falcon's doing that thing where he asks just so many questions and I'm sticking with my surface level t/t
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: SARdoghandler] aubergine
Why
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:09 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:04 pm
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:03 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:53 pm

How do you feel about my SDN reads list? I'm having trouble getting your reads outside of falcon and maybe Sloonei
These are my general feels on everyone
Creature -Probably Town
Dennis -Scum side of neutral
DrWilgy -Neutral
@dyachei/Lawper -Village
falcon45ca - Must be destroyed
genny -not a clue
Kate/Mac- village side of neutral
Marmot - neutral
Mayo the Mayo- scum side of neutral
mightyrunner7 - village
miranda920 - scum side of neutral
NateTheLesser - scummy
Neon - village side of neutral
potentialsheltervet - village
S~V~S -neutral
santygrass - probably town
SARdoghandler -probably town
Seanzie - no idea. Could go either way.
Sloonei -not feeling good about this
Really? Tell me more about Nate.
I just don’t feel great about Nate’s contributions so far. I’m not ready to vote there per se. (I’m not moving my vote regardless) but on the whole I haven’t felt great about him this game.

The counter argument is that I’ve felt not great about village Nate before too so it’s not like he’s lock scum.
Given Dennis appears to be his normal town self I think that a mafia team who choose to kill Animal Midwife n1, in a world where Dennis is town, always do so with the awareness that it makes Dennis look bad and intent to push him off it. I think Nate did that and I think his explanations to me were quite bad. Nothing he justified the vote with were even scummy.
@Dennis what are your thoughts on @NateTheLesser pushing you?
Well at first I was kinda where you are with the whole "that was kinda clearly a setup" but then I realized the broadcast was nate and I'm a bit conflicted now, because the notes all were lining up with the push

To be fair, I didn't really read through them and just looked for my name but all of the points in that were exactly what he brought up in thread later
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:12 pm Why tf did I have such little to say about those two pages

@Kate I blame you
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:15 pm Actually Miranda's push on santy gave me a :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Multiple people said that it was NAI for them to go absent, but then miranda sussed santy for it, and then seemed to change their mind when shut down??
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:17 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:14 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:12 pm Why tf did I have such little to say about those two pages

@Kate I blame you
I don't understand this post
'Tis a shenganigan
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:18 pmOnly one.
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:17 pm

@Kate I blame you
Wanna take a look at the Scotty votes and tell me what you see?
Not really, but I'll do it anyways cause I've kinda slanked thus far
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:23 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:56 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:17 pm

@Kate I blame you
Wanna take a look at the Scotty votes and tell me what you see?
Not really, but I'll do it anyways cause I've kinda slanked thus far

Waiting .

I have a hard time telling you are posting content. Like, I remember seeing your pfp and you saying *things* . But nothing striking me or being notable.

Can you tell me about your view on the game and most confident reads you have rn?
Be prepared to be fully disappointed when I finish it lol I'm talking to friends while I make it

Idk what you mean "view on the game", but thread is considerably slower that yesterday if that's what you meant

Most confident in falcon, zenge, mac (tho I never said it) town

I'd vote marmot again for (reasons revealed in episode 7)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 6] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Dennis »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:47 am Its not only "conf-bias based on Playstyle" . I KNOW that their community role is fake based on what they said.

From every angle you look at that claim it falls apart IMO.

Where do you saw a Mason being kicked out because they were roleblocked??

WHY did they pick Tuutu in N2? If it was to use it before one lf them died... Why not use it n1? The approach doesnt make sense at all.

Those arent masons, those are two scums shielding each other. Mighty play around AM isnt masony .

TL;DR :

*2 PoE'd slots
*Claims Masons without any sort of hint of it before
*Play not pointing at it at ALL (Nothing not in the range os two partnered scum shielding, no desire to make it show)
*Claiming a Fake community role
*That community role is conveniently used in a way that doesnt make much sense so that Dennis previous "fakeclaim" can be attested to something.
No, it's definitely confbiased, and you don't KNOW anything.

You aren't the host, you don't know how they handle it. I don't either.

Think about it. Why would we not add someone N1? Almost as if like, maybe we weren't confident on D1 reads or something? Weird.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: santy] aubergine
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Post by mightyrunner7 »

We have to lock in a vote in the next 5 hours and unfortunately the only real discussion point has been if you all believe Dennis and myself.

Santy has made very clear that he is convinced we are scum, and I doubt that will change as long as we live.

Dennis and I are Masons, and the minute one of us gets misyeeted, the other will be NK'd and we will have just wasted a cycle for no benefit

3P Santy would love to knock off the two Masons, which is why I think he has been so stubborn in his position. I've been trying to find anyone else to put in the POE, but 3P's are so hard to find, so I don't really see another viable option for today. But I'm open to ideas

[VOTE: Santy] aubergine
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

@Sloonei
@S~V~S
@Mayo the Mayo
@SARdoghandler

Remember vote close is TONIGHT
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:46 pm @Sloonei
@S~V~S
@Mayo the Mayo
@SARdoghandler

I read back on Dennis and Tutuu today, and while I plan to read you too, but I do I think Dennis is being truthful, and I think a read of Tutuu with this in mind punctuates that point.

Having been mono focused for days, I’m a bit at sea right now. I’ll be home shortly, want to read some more, but I’ll be around to vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

@S~V~S
@Mayo the Mayo
@SARdoghandler

Oh crap right thanks

Thursdays are my evening shift and on call so I definitely forgot completely
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

I think I believe Dennis for now. But I also think Santy's push there is likely village unless scum need only one or two more misyeets.

I think more likely scum is sitting back and watching it happen
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

For that reason, I feel Seanzie is likely (but not guaranteed) town. So if I read town myself, Dennis, mighty, Seanzie, and Santy. Then assume neon is town based on Santy feeling confident.

I am likely looking at voting between SVS, Sloonei, and Mayo. Not for any particularly good reasons but I feel like we're grasping at straws here a bit with no faction2 flips
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Interesting that those are also the group who haven't voted yet. Waiting to see how the Santy v Dennis turns out maybe?

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine to not spread votes too far
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Though I need to go back and look at Seanzie's vote timing because I might be clearingish them for bad reasons.

I will do so once I'm off my shift
mightyrunner7

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by mightyrunner7 »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 pm
mightyrunner7 was insanified by Creature on night 1. It's quite wifom, but I will give it a very minor point in their favour simply because the wifom leads you to "just put it on a town because people will read it as wifom anyway so there's not much value in putting it on a wolf" is a true enough statement. Particularly when MR7 is already kinda likely to be town.
First of all, thank you for coining MR7, it's fantastic shorthand for my name.

I'm going to have much more to say tomorrow as things further develop (and I get some sleep), but I just wanted to confirm what happened over the weekend

You can all see the details of my post restriction in creature's role reveal. As someone who prefers making long-form posts, being restricted to 1 sentence thesis titles was very painful. After I made my initial point and read for the day, I didn't see many opportunities to contribute to the discussion, particularly after PSV stated she couldn't make heads or tales of my messages. There were a few scenerios where I would have inserted myself, but I was fine with all three wagon options (Falcon, creature, and Marmot). Frankly, the only time I sweated was when the Dennis wagon started with 1 hour to go, but it never got enough traction to warrant discussion.
Mason hint in Bold
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:54 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:50 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:47 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:37 pm
Badvibes:
Pyxxytung - hedging for the sake of hedging in calling me not wolf but not town
Pawmarmot - not engaged. Marmot should be more engaged.
Bellosanty - for the memes but also content doesn’t thrill me
Mirandreavus - easy town read of me
Dedennis - defending pyxxy
like why wouldn't you vote pyxxy over dennis here
This is an excellent point. If Scotty is so convinced that pyxxy is scum, then a lesser vote against Dennis for defending pyxxy is not village behavior. If anything, it seems that Scotty is trying to go after low hanging fruit (the chaotic 14 year old) instead of actually solving.

Although I love the pokemon names and the animal reads, they just indicate that he has more ability to put forth toward this game than he is currently showing, which is amplified by the "shrug, I have a bad role anyway" defense.

For this reason,

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
What's your read on Dennis?
Village
I'm still so lost at why Santy thinks this post is evidence that I'm scum.

At the time, I had made a few village/scum lean reads and placed a vote on Scotty due to him voting Dennis. I then made a firm read of Dennis as village with no context or explanations.

I was afraid that I was being way too obvious in my Mason alignment, and Santy says I gave no evidence of my masonness?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

SARdoghandler wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:23 pm Interesting that those are also the group who haven't voted yet. Waiting to see how the Santy v Dennis turns out maybe?

You were also part of that group until now. I read today, quite a bit actually. I believe Dennis, and MR7 is also making some good points ( @mightyrunner7 the "bold" function isn't that visible, try the glow feature, it looks like a star, 8 spaces to the right of the "vote" button).

Neon is a question mark for me, lean town, since she almost always wolf reads me, and mostly disagrees with anything I say, I tend to overcompensate and town read her to avoid bias. My read on her is never reliable.

Sean is a bit chaotic in general, but as I had said previously, he questions almost every town read of him, and i see no reason for bad Sean (or bad anyone really) to do so.

I think Mayo is town, based on their overall "feel". At first I thought they may have been hiding behind the shtick, but that leveled out and they seem solvey and involved.

I don't know that I agree re Santy; it seemed to me, this AM, at least, that they jumped on an opportunity to yeet Dennis without really looking/listening, It felt somewhat opportunistic to me.

Sloonei, he finally shows up to bring some data, and TBH his associative reads of Miranda gave me the only pause I had in three days about her being bad. But she was the last, so idk. He's made some questionable votes, imo. At this stage I could vote for him or Santy.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But I'm not voting for Dennis. I will vote to save Dennis, tbh.
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

How many scum remaining do we think there are? Santy is claiming 2-3, which seems really high to me.

Here are some of my recent games:
Stardew 2 - 20 players, 4 wolves, 2 neutral 3P (20% scum)
Kirby champs practice - 15 players, 3 wolves (20% scum)

We know that we have at least 6 scum in the game of 24 players (25%), does the Syndicate usually go higher than that? I understand competing 3P can make it messy, but still...
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:40 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:26 pm
mightyrunner7 was insanified by Creature on night 1. It's quite wifom, but I will give it a very minor point in their favour simply because the wifom leads you to "just put it on a town because people will read it as wifom anyway so there's not much value in putting it on a wolf" is a true enough statement. Particularly when MR7 is already kinda likely to be town.
First of all, thank you for coining MR7, it's fantastic shorthand for my name.

I'm going to have much more to say tomorrow as things further develop (and I get some sleep), but I just wanted to confirm what happened over the weekend

You can all see the details of my post restriction in creature's role reveal. As someone who prefers making long-form posts, being restricted to 1 sentence thesis titles was very painful. After I made my initial point and read for the day, I didn't see many opportunities to contribute to the discussion, particularly after PSV stated she couldn't make heads or tales of my messages. There were a few scenerios where I would have inserted myself, but I was fine with all three wagon options (Falcon, creature, and Marmot). Frankly, the only time I sweated was when the Dennis wagon started with 1 hour to go, but it never got enough traction to warrant discussion.
Mason hint in Bold
Highlighted meaningful phrase (thanks SVS)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

My gut is telling me SVS is not town. But I have not done any extensive hunting for whatever the new faction is called.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Having read back, I realize that what I viewed as questionable votes all related to a faction that has been eliminated, so imma call bad judgment on Sloonei rather than bad role card.

So for now, I'm dropping that third vote on Santy. He seemed opportunistic, and reading back on the Pissing Contest with Mac, knowing Mac was town, he looks worse to me.

I will be in and out until EOD if I have to move a vote, but I have to go eat dinner now.

[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine

Also, I think Neons theory that Marmot was 3P was an intriguing one. So with the team, I think maybe just one more, two max.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:42 pm
Badvibes:
This is an excellent point. If Scotty is so convinced that pyxxy is scum, then a lesser vote against Dennis for defending pyxxy is not village behavior. If anything, it seems that Scotty is trying to go after low hanging fruit (the chaotic 14 year old) instead of actually solving.

Although I love the pokemon names and the animal reads, they just indicate that he has more ability to put forth toward this game than he is currently showing, which is amplified by the "shrug, I have a bad role anyway" defense.

For this reason,

Village

At the time, I had made a few village/scum lean reads and placed a vote on Scotty due to him voting Dennis. I then made a firm read of Dennis as village with no context or explanations.

I was afraid that I was being way too obvious in my Mason alignment, and Santy says I gave no evidence of my masonness?

That is not a mason hint in any world Mighty. Though I am looking at Dennis string/breadcrumb and hmmming'

If I have the order of ops right, you used the neighborhood ability on tuutuu n2 and they died n3 right?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:35 pm Having read back, I realize that what I viewed as questionable votes all related to a faction that has been eliminated, so imma call bad judgment on Sloonei rather than bad role card.

So for now, I'm dropping that third vote on Santy. He seemed opportunistic, and reading back on the Pissing Contest with Mac, knowing Mac was town, he looks worse to me.

I will be in and out until EOD if I have to move a vote, but I have to go eat dinner now.

[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine

Also, I think Neons theory that Marmot was 3P was an intriguing one. So with the team, I think maybe just one more, two max.
Explain why I look worse when Mac was casing me as a WereCreature and highliting my equity please.

If someone is being opportunistic here is you
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Dennis : "You're confbiasing onto us"

Highlight that they didnt call my push scummy... And then procceeded to vote me right after /shrug.

Like that isn't solving, they are almost like playing to survive here idk
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:19 pm How many scum remaining do we think there are? Santy is claiming 2-3, which seems really high to me.

Here are some of my recent games:
Stardew 2 - 20 players, 4 wolves, 2 neutral 3P (20% scum)
Kirby champs practice - 15 players, 3 wolves (20% scum)

We know that we have at least 6 scum in the game of 24 players (25%), does the Syndicate usually go higher than that? I understand competing 3P can make it messy, but still...
I think you replied yourself with the competing 3p part fwiw
santygrass
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:38 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:38 am Alright I give up idk what to do anymore

I spent day 1 and 2 defending the only 2 flipped mafia

I've got like no real scumreads anymore

AND ENGLISH STARTS IN 3 MINUTES AND I DONT WANNA GO

Someone help
im confident ur town, vote genny with me
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:40 am Also why are you confident im town
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:41 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:40 am Also why are you confident im town
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:02 am i think dennis is very easy to read too. im employing a new strategy:

if dennis cares about looking towny, he's mafia

if dennis doesnt care about looking towny, he's town

i iso'd him and he seems to not care particularly, ergo i think he's town

@Dennis explain why you asked tuutuu this on D3?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Wouldn't tuutuu already know by D3 that you and Mighty were masons?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Or I am looking at stuff in the wrong order? Syndicate is confusing pls
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Those posts are indeed from Day 3.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:38 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:42 pm
Badvibes:

For this reason,

Village

That is not a mason hint in any world Mighty. Though I am looking at Dennis string/breadcrumb and hmmming'

If I have the order of ops right, you used the neighborhood ability on tuutuu n2 and they died n3 right?
Correct
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:02 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:23 pm Interesting that those are also the group who haven't voted yet. Waiting to see how the Santy v Dennis turns out maybe?

You were also part of that group until now. I read today, quite a bit actually. I believe Dennis, and MR7 is also making some good points ( @mightyrunner7 the "bold" function isn't that visible, try the glow feature, it looks like a star, 8 spaces to the right of the "vote" button).

Neon is a question mark for me, lean town, since she almost always wolf reads me, and mostly disagrees with anything I say, I tend to overcompensate and town read her to avoid bias. My read on her is never reliable.

Sean is a bit chaotic in general, but as I had said previously, he questions almost every town read of him, and i see no reason for bad Sean (or bad anyone really) to do so.

I think Mayo is town, based on their overall "feel". At first I thought they may have been hiding behind the shtick, but that leveled out and they seem solvey and involved.

I don't know that I agree re Santy; it seemed to me, this AM, at least, that they jumped on an opportunity to yeet Dennis without really looking/listening, It felt somewhat opportunistic to me.

Sloonei, he finally shows up to bring some data, and TBH his associative reads of Miranda gave me the only pause I had in three days about her being bad. But she was the last, so idk. He's made some questionable votes, imo. At this stage I could vote for him or Santy.
I don't like how your townread of me hasn't evolved in like 3 days.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I recommend not Dennis and not Santy today. I would support a wagon on Sloonei, SAR or SVS.

I've felt good about Mayo most of the game, but I don't actually remember a single thing about them. Is there a good reason to leave them out? Have they been around at all today?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:19 pm

Once I decided you were town I stopped paying attention except for reads. I haven’t seen anything alarming since then :shrug:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 76
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to be trapped in a Zoom meeting for a while and might not be able to lift the post cap. Nobody is close to it anyway, so just ignore it for the remainder of Day 6. Hopefully the meeting doesn't drag total ass and delay me at the end of the day phase, but please bear with me if I am a slowpoke.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

@S~V~S
@Mayo the Mayo
@SARdoghandler

Why am I still alive?

Can someone give me a tl;dr on today?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:19 pm

Once I decided you were town I stopped paying attention except for reads. I haven’t seen anything alarming since then :shrug:

Okay but I made you a question earlier and you are voting me so... Dont ignore me please?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

When I ISO'd SAR yesterday, I came away feeling like she is distinctly town. I do not think we should vote for her today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:55 pm
@S~V~S
@Mayo the Mayo
@SARdoghandler

Why am I still alive?

Can someone give me a tl;dr on today?
WereCreatures are fully eliminates .

New faction inherited their nightkill , Nate was killed.

Mighty and Dennis are claiming to be masons with a community role that let the neighborize tuutuu, and thats how they knew tuutuu protected Mac n2.

I don't believe that claim. Other do ig
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And SVS is opportunisticly voting me while calling me opportunistic too ig.

And SAR/Neon is always town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am torn between wanting to test the mason claim and wanting to trust it and look elsewhere. But I frankly do not know where to begin if the plan is to look elsewhere right now. Ordinarily I would treat this as Day 1 of a new game, but I wasn't around all day and the shortened phases make this more challenging to begin with.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Nah, we shouldn't treat this as D1. We have some info that is just.... Towny.

Like, how Neon reacted at Dennis "FPS" . I think that comes from always town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is there any reason why mass claiming is not a good idea at this point?

I have already claimed. But in case we forgot: I am a 2-shot inventor. I gave out minimally-useful items, but had no control over what items I distributed each night. I targeted Falcon the night he died. I targeted Genny the night before she was voted out, and she confirmed my action. She never told us what I gave her, but it wasn't important.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I also think that Seanzie had a lot of microvillagery moments , and that your claim its super likely to be true based on who you used it on and its hard to imagine it coming from a evil 3p
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:05 pm Is there any reason why mass claiming is not a good idea at this point?

I have already claimed. But in case we forgot: I am a 2-shot inventor. I gave out minimally-useful items, but had no control over what items I distributed each night. I targeted Falcon the night he died. I targeted Genny the night before she was voted out, and she confirmed my action. She never told us what I gave her, but it wasn't important.

I am always against claiming unless it gives relevant info.

Though I already previously said to be Vanilla with a Community role, that does indeed have a restriction always active , just like all the other community roles flipped. But not like the Mighty&Dennis one apparently
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, it feels SUPER stupid to my role to have a restriction when them can always neighborize . I think it doesnt add up.

Like, rn I'm thinking that they ARE related , and when one flips it would tell something of the sorts of 3P, Partner or whatever, and they prepared that stuff to get away from WereCreature suspicion if needed ? At the same time I recognize my logic is getting more tinfoilery and stretchy here.... But I think I'm doing way less stretching than I should have if I take the claim at face value
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:06 pm I also think that Seanzie had a lot of microvillagery moments , and that your claim its super likely to be true based on who you used it on and its hard to imagine it coming from a evil 3p
I also do not get anti-town vibes from Seanzie.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

My PoE rn is exactly Dennis/Mighty/SVS .

All the other people I can give reasons / have thoughts tha are independently towny
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:10 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:06 pm I also think that Seanzie had a lot of microvillagery moments , and that your claim its super likely to be true based on who you used it on and its hard to imagine it coming from a evil 3p
I also do not get anti-town vibes from Seanzie.
Their post on how they joined my push with only voting and waited to analyze Dennis reaction and all that stuff but also calling me confbiasimg I think it was just so much blatantly villagery that is still solving and analyzing tbh
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:01 pm And SVS is opportunisticly voting me while calling me opportunistic too ig.

And SAR/Neon is always town
I’m voting you because I don’t want Dennis yeeted, and I find you more likely to be bad than Sloonei, who was the alternative.

Is hyperbole a town thing for you?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:11 pm My PoE rn is exactly Dennis/Mighty/SVS .

All the other people I can give reasons / have thoughts tha are independently towny
Why is Mayo town? They were very very obviously not aligned with the Werecreatures, but that is not the same as "town".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And maybe I am too high up on my horse, but for the Love of christ can not understand how @S~V~S is voting me, using a case Mac did to put me as WERECREATURE . And not analyzing anything of my latest posting and summarizing as oppotunistic????

Like, I think the definition of opportunistic here is like, super way off??
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Mmm I did forget that deep dive Sloonei took on me yesterday. I'm inclined to read that as townie because I do tend to be an easier push in late game so village reading me feels good

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”