Total votes: 6
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Assume we misyeet Camilla today. Assume Jack is the wolf. Three paths

1) No kill. Doc claims and claims they’re target. 4 players remaining. 2 are cleared. Only options are to yeet Jack of the remaining uncleared townie. Jack and the remaining uncleared townie now have “red peeks” on each other. Tunnel on Camilla does not hurt Jack because he has a “red peek” and of course he can believably shift to pushing his “red peek.”

2) Vanilla townie killed. Doc claims. Same as above. Poe of 2, who both have “red peeks” on each other. Again, the Camilla/Jack thunderdome at F5 does nothing to wolf Jack’s ability to push town in F3.

3) Doctor flips. Townie vs townie vs Jack. Jack is pretending to be town and town Jack knows one of the other two players is a wolf. He doesn’t have a red peek but again, wolf Jack can believably case and vote for another player because that’s what town Jack would have to do.

You keep making these assertions that don’t make sense, Camilla. Please please actually look at how these scenarios play out instead of throwing out “Jack is always a wolf because X” when X doesn’t actually make sense.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:30 am
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:28 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:27 am
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:25 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:23 am
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:19 am > What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you.

I agree with this. It is why I decided against voting Jack. I thought to myself what would wolf Jack never do and unvoting Camilla is one of them. He can never win with Camilla alive, never.

I just iso'd pyxxy and found him town. Roxy would have just taken the free Cam -> Jack misexes probably.

So for me it was just Camilla left. And the best defense she had is that she has no path to victory if mafia. That's something that could, I guess, happen if she really is mafia and got boxed in.

If I'm missing something... you have 30 minutes to convince me otherwise, and that's mostly because I'm having trouble sleeping lok
Jack can't afford to pull this tunnel shit because I'm a villager.

He needs at least one more player to ML to fulfill his wincon.

W!Jack is never making out of this thunderdome alive so he needs to ideally mislynch a third party before killing me, and that's Roxy.
But why BEFORE you?

Why not yeet you now and “reevaluate” in F3?
Because do you seriously believe that you can get away in an F3 after a flipped villager was screaming their head off to kill you?

Absolutely nonsense.
Can he get away in f3 after killing an innocent roxy with his bare hands in f5 and disrupting the tdome?
I mean, you/Pyxxy seem to be hellbent on voting me over him.
I would be a lot less hellbent if he forced the wagons onto roxy and she flipped town

Since duh
And why do you think that he's doing this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:25 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:23 am
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:19 am > What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you.

I agree with this. It is why I decided against voting Jack. I thought to myself what would wolf Jack never do and unvoting Camilla is one of them. He can never win with Camilla alive, never.

I just iso'd pyxxy and found him town. Roxy would have just taken the free Cam -> Jack misexes probably.

So for me it was just Camilla left. And the best defense she had is that she has no path to victory if mafia. That's something that could, I guess, happen if she really is mafia and got boxed in.

If I'm missing something... you have 30 minutes to convince me otherwise, and that's mostly because I'm having trouble sleeping lok
Jack can't afford to pull this tunnel shit because I'm a villager.

He needs at least one more player to ML to fulfill his wincon.

W!Jack is never making out of this thunderdome alive so he needs to ideally mislynch a third party before killing me, and that's Roxy.
But why BEFORE you?

Why not yeet you now and “reevaluate” in F3?
Because do you seriously believe that you can get away in an F3 after a flipped villager was screaming their head off to kill you?

Absolutely nonsense.
It’s not about how easily I can yeet you and then yeet someone else.

It’s about if that’s the easiest path for wolf Jack or not. It is. The path you keep saying I’m taking as a wolf is fucking hard mode.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This isn’t that hard. Fuck your tunnel. Actually play out the scenario.

Game theory makes you look smart. You’ll love it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:29 am I guess the question is if we should ever be wagoning outside camilla and jack today

I think the answer is no

If pyxxy/roxy/myself are wagoned and claim doc then we're back to voting in camilla/jack except this time the doc is exposed
That’s fair, actually.

We may have a better chance of putting the doc than yeeting the wolf, painful as it is to walk into what I think is a misyeet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Outting is a word, phone.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

.......*outing
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Why does this game feel so shit to play the day after we exed wolf PR
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:40 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:04 am
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 pm Maybe if we all say Prince J three times while holding a candle and looking into a bathroom mirror in the dark, he’ll come out to play
Prince J

Prince J

Prince J
Unleash your secret killer move !
Just an FYi: When I read your posts the voice in my head is that of Macho Man Randy Savage

If (and this is a very big if) Roxy is the wolf and this is her trying to pocket me and not just a thing she’s actually saying, this is the chef’s kiss of all pocket attempts.

Macho Man Randy Savage is one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time on the mic and he’s often contrasted favorably with the likes of Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior, the other two huge faces at the time who as it turns out are/were garbage human beings.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:37 am.......*outing
:huh:

Maybe that’s my problem XD
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......I'm being lazy.......with no case.......but.......if we're wrong here..............I'm sussing roxy.......

..............as Alison said..............no guarantees..............if we're wrong.......I try hard..............do not fear.......about me..............sleepwalking.......

.......but.......slank cover.......to the max.......tbh.......and today..............would theoretically.......be..............letting town..............tear itself apart.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......one thing's.......for certain..............this gimmick..............sucks..............and I'll never.......do it again.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:41 am .......I'm being lazy.......with no case.......but.......if we're wrong here..............I'm sussing roxy.......

..............as Alison said..............no guarantees..............if we're wrong.......I try hard..............do not fear.......about me..............sleepwalking.......

.......but.......slank cover.......to the max.......tbh.......and today..............would theoretically.......be..............letting town..............tear itself apart.......
...at this point it makes me wonder why the fuck am I still trying to play this game when this shit's just unwinnable.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don’t actually think that’s a pocket attempt even if Roxy is a wolf I’m js. It’s very flattering. XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:41 am .......I'm being lazy.......with no case.......but.......if we're wrong here..............I'm sussing roxy.......

...at this point it makes me wonder why the fuck am I still trying to play this game when this shit's just unwinnable.
It’s not!

Look at me like I’m the old spice guy. Answer what I’m saying. That’s the only path forward.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

If you guys aren't going to listen to me even after I fucking flip V then what's the fucking point in me staying here?

If you all just end up sleepwalking into a b2b Roxy/Me Mls while Jack keeps pushing this "Oh, I told you guys that we shouldn't have thunderdomed me and Camilla and now Roxy is the actual wolf" BS then that's the fucking point?

I've been pushing J's fucking slot since D2 because I know that he has a tendency to ghost games when he rands as a wolf but suddenly now I'm fucking responsible for mislynching Rondo/Falcon when I wanted J's slot gone and that I was the second person on Wilgy.

I don't think my time here's being respected my I'm screaming the shit for you all to kill a player and you all are just going to ignore that and elim me and then another player outside of this dome.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@Camilla hypothetical: we exe jack, he flips town

Your next move is?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:53 am @Camilla hypothetical: we exe jack, he flips town

Your next move is?
Re-eval the shit out of Pyxxy/Roxy as in this world then it's someone in that pairing as I have you basically nigh-IC at this point.

Most likely Roxy as she doesn't really have the same levels of non-W/W interactions as Pyxxy does and a lot of the things I'm TR'ing her for such as the needless suspicion on you and her town entitlement isn't impossible to fake.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay, I finished the Roxy iso.

D1, Roxy helps yeet Porscha, which goes against her stated wolf meta. She’s consistently uncharitable towards Porscha but in the end, chooses to tie wagons and ping people off wagon instead of burying Porscha. Maybe she’s a townie who cares about wagonomics. Maybe she’s a wolf who didn’t want to be seen as bussing too hard to the point where she has tmi.

D2-5, Roxy has been absent or pushed players for either their D1 actions or for pushing her. All of these players except Camilla have flipped town.

There is no smoking gun, here. I can read it as a wolf coasting off credit. I can read it as a townie really believing what she’s saying.

The biggest reason to townread Roxy is if she truly has a meta of never bussing as a wolf, she bucked it hardcore and without a partner a la Alison or Mac who would coach her on how dangerous that would be. Ergo she didn’t do that. Ergo she’s town.

The biggest reason to wolfread Roxy is just that she hasn’t been productive D2-5 and hasn’t done anything those days that I can’t rule out as coming from a wolf.

It’s not ideal. I would really like to come out of one of these isos with an “aha! This is the wolf.”
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......I ain't.......sleepwalking.......shit....... :)

.......I'm trying.......to balance.......the fact that....... I have read..............but..............y'all created a novella.......mostly composed.......of thunderdoming.......to each other.......

.......ultimately for me.......I don't understand.......your play.......Camilla.......if you are town.......

.......or at least.......it's not.......how I play..............and so it's harder.......for me..............to process.......

.......god knows....... I've played enough mafia now.......to watch.......my legacy.......get..............ignored.......many times.......

.......what you are doing.......here.......has not struck me.......as trying.......to leave a clear legacy.......

.......let me be clear.......I've been powerwolfed before.......I freaked out.......at lucy/robyn for it.......and was pretty upset irl.......but.......it was my first time.......

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......if Jack.......pulls that "oopsie" shit.......he dies.......no question.......and I'll lose to roxy/alison.......

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......so anyways.......your legacy is kill Jack.......unless I've missed something?.......

.......your reasoning.......is.......*waves at the entire thread for this phase*.......+ J afks wolf slots.......+ Porscha for real mad D1.......

.......it's a good case.......and you should feel good about presenting it..............and it fits my D1 thoughts.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:56 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:53 am @Camilla hypothetical: we exe jack, he flips town

Your next move is?
Re-eval the shit out of Pyxxy/Roxy as in this world then it's someone in that pairing as I have you basically nigh-IC at this point.

Most likely Roxy as she doesn't really have the same levels of non-W/W interactions as Pyxxy does and a lot of the things I'm TR'ing her for such as the needless suspicion on you and her town entitlement isn't impossible to fake.
Could you do those things now? Just for fun?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:57 am .......I ain't.......sleepwalking.......shit....... :)

.......I'm trying.......to balance.......the fact that....... I have read..............but..............y'all created a novella.......mostly composed.......of thunderdoming.......to each other.......

.......ultimately for me.......I don't understand.......your play.......Camilla.......if you are town.......

.......or at least.......it's not.......how I play..............and so it's harder.......for me..............to process.......

.......god knows....... I've played enough mafia now.......to watch.......my legacy.......get..............ignored.......many times.......

.......what you are doing.......here.......has not struck me.......as trying.......to leave a clear legacy.......

.......let me be clear.......I've been powerwolfed before.......I freaked out.......at lucy/robyn for it.......and was pretty upset irl.......but.......it was my first time.......

.......if Jack.......pulls that "oopsie" shit.......he dies.......no question.......and I'll lose to roxy/alison.......

.......so anyways.......your legacy is kill Jack.......unless I've missed something?.......

.......your reasoning.......is.......*waves at the entire thread for this phase*.......+ J afks wolf slots.......+ Porscha for real mad D1.......

.......it's a good case.......and you should feel good about presenting it..............and it fits my D1 thoughts.......
Can you not do the bolded?

I've already said that the bulk of my case on Jack boils down to his treatment of Wilgy's slot where there was a drastic pivot the moment that it was clear that Wilgy would always go over which feels unnatural as fuck.

I was slightly suspicious of J dipping but that's not why I want Jack dead today.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......ty..............you're already leaving.......a better legacy.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:57 am

Your next move is?

Right, then why would W!Roxy shade Alison rn when she could just coast on this thunderdome if she's a wolf?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:57 am Okay, I finished the Roxy iso.

D1, Roxy helps yeet Porscha, which goes against her stated wolf meta. She’s consistently uncharitable towards Porscha but in the end, chooses to tie wagons and ping people off wagon instead of burying Porscha. Maybe she’s a townie who cares about wagonomics. Maybe she’s a wolf who didn’t want to be seen as bussing too hard to the point where she has tmi.

D2-5, Roxy has been absent or pushed players for either their D1 actions or for pushing her. All of these players except Camilla have flipped town.

There is no smoking gun, here. I can read it as a wolf coasting off credit. I can read it as a townie really believing what she’s saying.

The biggest reason to townread Roxy is if she truly has a meta of never bussing as a wolf, she bucked it hardcore and without a partner a la Alison or Mac who would coach her on how dangerous that would be. Ergo she didn’t do that. Ergo she’s town.

The biggest reason to wolfread Roxy is just that she hasn’t been productive D2-5 and hasn’t done anything those days that I can’t rule out as coming from a wolf.

It’s not ideal. I would really like to come out of one of these isos with an “aha! This is the wolf.”
For the record, Camilla, this is an example of the kind of thing w!Jack doesn’t want to do at F5. Cause it’s too weak to really push for a Roxy misyeet tomorrow. I’ve shown my hand early. The die is cast. Wolf Jack would rather not say this and then give a less charitable summary tomorrow that would actually help get a Roxy misyeet. I can’t go back and revise a full iso when nothing has changed.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Your next move is?

Right, then why would W!Roxy shade Alison rn when she could just coast on this thunderdome if she's a wolf?
Can you please stop answering my questions and requests with challenges?

I don’t know who the wolf is. If I knew who the wolf is, I wouldn’t bother asking you to evaluate other players.

I’m not asking you to vote X instead of me. I’m asking you to keep trying to find the wolf.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:04 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Your next move is?

Can you please stop answering my questions and requests with challenges?

I don’t know who the wolf is. If I knew who the wolf is, I wouldn’t bother asking you to evaluate other players.

I’m not asking you to vote X instead of me. I’m asking you to keep trying to find the wolf.
:shrug2:

If you're V then it's just Roxy, I guess.

Her play today kind of fits the endgame solowolf to a T where she doesn't really seem to care about this stupid dome and just shaded Alison then bailed unlike Pyxxy/Alison who seem to be genuinely upset at how the days has been going on, tbh.

My reasoning to townread her was that suspicion on Alison felt pointless but she never really follows up to it and it feels somewhat performative with that in mind.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:00 pm I've already said that the bulk of my case on Jack boils down to his treatment of Wilgy's slot where there was a drastic pivot the moment that it was clear that Wilgy would always go over which feels unnatural as fuck.

I was slightly suspicious of J dipping but that's not why I want Jack dead today.
But this didn’t actually happen. :sigh:

You keep saying I had a strong townread on Wilgy and then I suddenly had him lock mafia after he was dead in the water.

But that’s not what happened. I had a slight townread on Wilgy based on shit I kept to myself. I made no real argument that Wilgy was town. I spent no time defending Wilgy against pressure or doing anything to try to yeet alternatives to him or make anyone townread him or ignore him. I saw his posts D4 and I thought they didn’t make sense. And then I asked him about those posts and his answers didn’t really address my concerns. I then started coming up with townreads on Wilgy alternatives like Roxy, Scotty and Pyxxy. I then looked at Wilgy’s entire iso again based off the idea that Porscha was a wolf and that Scotty/Pyxxy were both town and found that Wilgy looked really bad based on that. His Porscha interaction barely existed. He was obsessed with Pyxxy. Yet his reasoning for seeing wolf Pyxxy or exactly one wolf in Pyxxy/Scotty didn’t really exist. When asked straight up for that reasoning, he changed his stated opinion instead of providing the reasoning I asked him for. Then, I looked at the entire poe and said that the most likely team in it was Wilgy/Camilla. I looked for any worlds where Wilgy could be town and came up empty on wolfteams without Wilgy. Then I voted for Wilgy.

You keep framing this as an opportunistic flip from strong townread to strong wolfread based on knowing Wilgy would die. And that’s totally a wolfy thing. Flipping a strong townread to a strong wolfread without providing any reasoning is wolfy. But like…I didn’t do that. You gotta see that I didn’t do that.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:16 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:00 pm I've already said that the bulk of my case on Jack boils down to his treatment of Wilgy's slot where there was a drastic pivot the moment that it was clear that Wilgy would always go over which feels unnatural as fuck.

But this didn’t actually happen. :sigh:

You keep saying I had a strong townread on Wilgy and then I suddenly had him lock mafia after he was dead in the water.

But that’s not what happened. I had a slight townread on Wilgy based on shit I kept to myself. I made no real argument that Wilgy was town. I spent no time defending Wilgy against pressure or doing anything to try to yeet alternatives to him or make anyone townread him or ignore him. I saw his posts D4 and I thought they didn’t make sense. And then I asked him about those posts and his answers didn’t really address my concerns. I then started coming up with townreads on Wilgy alternatives like Roxy, Scotty and Pyxxy. I then looked at Wilgy’s entire iso again based off the idea that Porscha was a wolf and that Scotty/Pyxxy were both town and found that Wilgy looked really bad based on that. His Porscha interaction barely existed. He was obsessed with Pyxxy. Yet his reasoning for seeing wolf Pyxxy or exactly one wolf in Pyxxy/Scotty didn’t really exist. When asked straight up for that reasoning, he changed his stated opinion instead of providing the reasoning I asked him for. Then, I looked at the entire poe and said that the most likely team in it was Wilgy/Camilla. I looked for any worlds where Wilgy could be town and came up empty on wolfteams without Wilgy. Then I voted for Wilgy.

You keep framing this as an opportunistic flip from strong townread to strong wolfread based on knowing Wilgy would die. And that’s totally a wolfy thing. Flipping a strong townread to a strong wolfread without providing any reasoning is wolfy. But like…I didn’t do that. You gotta see that I didn’t do that.
I mean, you were tying him to me before he even flipped and I am a fairly OMGUS-y person.

I don't do this sort of pre-flippy shit and I will wolfread anyone who makes it into a habit, so w/e.
Alison

Post by Alison »

if roxy is wolf then from her pov i am doc

pyxxy didnt claim doc when asked at eod1, cam and jack are obviously not doc (not gonna keep up the pretense that jack could be atp)

so i am the worst person to shade today for w roxy as she has to immediately kill me, make herself look dumb + cant exe the person shes been shading
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:21 pm if roxy is wolf then from her pov i am doc

pyxxy didnt claim doc when asked at eod1, cam and jack are obviously not doc (not gonna keep up the pretense that jack could be atp)

so i am the worst person to shade today for w roxy as she has to immediately kill me, make herself look dumb + cant exe the person shes been shading
i mean maybe roxy doesnt think like this though. but its worth considering
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:21 pm if roxy is wolf then from her pov i am doc

I could so be the doctor. 😡
Alison

Post by Alison »

mehhh this sucks because cam is actually townie in recennt posts too
Alison

Post by Alison »

[unvote][/unvote]
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

yall are gonna make me stay up huh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is it bad that Roxy is my gth guess for the wolf and the doctor? :haha:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:18 pm pyxxy + roxy
pyxxy + wilgy
scotty + prince j

i just feel it in my gut its one of these. cant rly explain it
I feel like Pyxxy's alignment is ideal to know here.

If he's a roleblocker then I'd just kill Wilgy as that should be GG but if he's V then I'm probably putting Wilgy as just town as it'd make no sense to bus d1 like he did.

If he's V then the wolves are very likely just 2 of Jack/Falcon/Maybe Scotty.
Camilla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:57 pm i dont think scotty + falcon team makes sense

scotty just ends up on the cw of a wolf - again - thats a suicidal strat. its not a thing

wilgy and roxy make sense as wolves only with pyxxy imo. otherwise its an unnecessary bus that they don't even capitalize too much. and they feel alone, as alison likes to say. i e they're doing their own thing by themselves

obviously i have to be wrong at least on 1 townread (2 if im wrong that scotty is wolf)

scotty + pyxxy and scotty + jack team feels cozy to me, sensible

honestly pyxxy + jack team also makes sense and feels cozy

scotty + pyxxy
scotty + jack
pyxxy + jack
pyxxy + wilgy

these teams feel cozy to me
When it comes to Pyxxy I feel like the team would depend if he's the RB'er or not.

If he is then I don't think Scotty would pile on him over Porscha but if not then yeah. If the team's exactly Scotty/Porscha/Pyxxy then Scotty is always the RB'er.

If Pyxxy's the RB'er then Wilgy's equity raises but I don't think he's likely to be the RB'er since Porscha parked her vote on him d1.

If Pyxxy's V then I feel like Wilgy's just a villa and the team's something like 2 out of Jack/Falcon/Scott

Falcon/Scott makes sense if Scott's play is to hard-wolfside here since then he'd be in the CW to two wolf elims.

Only wildcard that it's in your team is Jack since his slot hasn't really done much for the game, but with Wilgy/Scott trying to push him then I feel like if he's a wolf then he's likely with Falcon or Pyxxy as it's kind of dumb for W!Wilgy/W!Scott to push them when they could get chopped when we had two easy MLs being the lead-wagon.
Alison

Post by Alison »

maybe pyxxy just played a very clean scum game. but if so he left no trace. I cant get there on him being mafia even if he is so its useless being paranoid that he is some god wolf that snowed me hard
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:21 pm

i mean maybe roxy doesnt think like this though. but its worth considering
With how much Roxy has been paying attention in the match I don't think that she'd factor this since she basically started shading you right after you strongarmed the lynch onto the wolf rb'er, tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

so what has wolf camilla been doing all game exactly? doming jack? sitting there jacking off while i kill her entire team?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:26 pm maybe pyxxy just played a very clean scum game. but if so he left no trace. I cant get there on him being mafia even if he is so its useless being paranoid that he is some god wolf that snowed me hard
.......not to mention.......I also.......rejected scotty/me thunderdone.......when wilgy would have helped.......push scotty over me.......

.......which maybe makes sense.......if I'm the RB.......but also.......why would wilgy.......put me in a thunderdome then.......🤔.......

.......this is me.......being a little annoyed.......that I haven't.......been lavished in praise.......for finding town scotty ;).......
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:24 pm Is it bad that Roxy is my gth guess for the wolf and the doctor? :haha:
it is kinda shit because if she is doc and claims to avoid death then we just exposed the doc and are back to square 1
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 am Jack subs in and agrees with consensus scumreads how exciting.
It’s valuable information, so thank you for looking into the reads.

I am leaning towards town for your slot fwiw
Kind of agree and his perspective makes sense in a world where he's V and Pyxxy/Falcon are the last wolves, tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:26 pm maybe pyxxy just played a very clean scum game. but if so he left no trace. I cant get there on him being mafia even if he is so its useless being paranoid that he is some god wolf that snowed me hard
.......not to mention.......I also.......rejected scotty/me thunderdone.......when wilgy would have helped.......push scotty over me.......

.......which maybe makes sense.......if I'm the RB.......but also.......why would wilgy.......put me in a thunderdome then.......🤔.......

.......this is me.......being a little annoyed.......that I haven't.......been lavished in praise.......for finding town scotty ;).......
yea, thats what i meant by you played d4 nonsensically if you are partners with wilgy

i think weirdly enough you are my strongest townread atp despite being poed all game
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:49 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:34 pm I would like to sort Prince J aka Jack.

And go from there. Probs to Camilla.

Yep I am believing they are it.
I mean, I was the main person pushing for a J chop d2 when everyone was obsessed over the dumb T/T wagons in Falcon/Rondo as Falcon/Rondo actually had some towny pings from them while J was bleh.
.......kinda.......but also.......kinda not really.......re: the quotes I've been posting.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:31 pm

yea, thats what i meant by you played d4 nonsensically if you are partners with wilgy

i think weirdly enough you are my strongest townread atp despite being poed all game
.......this is what happens.......when you don't vig me :).......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:24 pm Is it bad that Roxy is my gth guess for the wolf and the doctor? :haha:
it is kinda shit because if she is doc and claims to avoid death then we just exposed the doc and are back to square 1
If she is the doc then I feel like the game's basically just as simple as Jack.

Like, we have 1 ML. Roxy would be mech cleared, you're basically cleared off the sheer amount of pelts have. So overwhelming amount of times we just win.
Alison

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:32 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:31 pm

.......this is what happens.......when you don't vig me :).......
tbh i didnt vig you, creature did. I lied about vigging you
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......if it's not clear.......I am late to work.......and re-reading Camilla's entire ISO.......got to D4.......

.......there is a significant lack.......of forming a town core.......

.......I would need to think.......if that's a problem.......in this specific game.......or scummy behavior.......

Return to “Previous Heists”