Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:32 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:26 pm maybe pyxxy just played a very clean scum game. but if so he left no trace. I cant get there on him being mafia even if he is so its useless being paranoid that he is some god wolf that snowed me hard
.......not to mention.......I also.......rejected scotty/me thunderdone.......when wilgy would have helped.......push scotty over me.......

.......which maybe makes sense.......if I'm the RB.......but also.......why would wilgy.......put me in a thunderdome then.......🤔.......

.......this is me.......being a little annoyed.......that I haven't.......been lavished in praise.......for finding town scotty ;).......
yea, thats what i meant by you played d4 nonsensically if you are partners with wilgy

i think weirdly enough you are my strongest townread atp despite being poed all game
.......this is what happens.......when you don't vig me :).......
tbh i didnt vig you, creature did. I lied about vigging you
...........................................................................................
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:34 pm .......if it's not clear.......I am late to work.......and re-reading Camilla's entire ISO.......got to D4.......

.......there is a significant lack.......of forming a town core.......

.......I would need to think.......if that's a problem.......in this specific game.......or scummy behavior.......
Eh?

I had Zenon/Tutu/Alison as my primary towncore with Scotty/Roxy behind it.

I've been fairly vocal about this throughout the game.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine
pyxxy is my top townread

if roxy claims doc just exe in camilla/jack and go the other tomorrow if the first flips town

i trust pyxxy to make the right call if hes around for eod today/f3 if it comes to that
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......I'm just shocked how.......the only times you mention.......going after Wilgy.......is if I flip scum PR RB.......

.......and yet..............Wilgy.......was scum PR RB.......

.......really make u think.......
Alison

Post by Alison »

oh no wait roxy might be clear

did anyone verify that "never busses" claim
Alison

Post by Alison »

eh no she also said she changes her meta every game

whatever
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:38 pm oh no wait roxy might be clear

did anyone verify that "never busses" claim
Didn’t. Pinged hee to do so but she hasn’t been around.
Alison

Post by Alison »

what made up my mind was when i realized the best reasons to clear roxy is that she has no gamestate reason to sus me as wolf

but she clearly isnt paying attention to gamestate at all so idk if thats right
Alison

Post by Alison »

if we ignore all the fluff and just look at who's been townie today then roxy is the loser by a lot
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:36 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:34 pm .......if it's not clear.......I am late to work.......and re-reading Camilla's entire ISO.......got to D4.......

.......there is a significant lack.......of forming a town core.......

.......I would need to think.......if that's a problem.......in this specific game.......or scummy behavior.......
Eh?

I had Zenon/Tutu/Alison as my primary towncore with Scotty/Roxy behind it.

I've been fairly vocal about this throughout the game.
.......?.......

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:48 pm
Porscha: Alison, Seanzie, Roxy, Pyxxy, Wilgy
Pyxxy: Scotty, Porscha, Zenon, Tutuu
Scotty: Rondo
Tutuu: Falcon
Missing: Camilla, Prince J

Falcon: Alison, Tutuu, Pyxxy, Rondo
Rondo: Scotty, Wilgy, Falcon, Camilla, Zenon
Tutuu: Roxy
Missing: Prince J

Falcon: Tutuu, Alison, Scotty, Jack, Pyxxy, Camilla
Pyxxy: DrWilgy, Falcon
D1 Pyxxy/Scotty needs to be resolved. That wagon isn't pure, from there we can sort between Rondo/Falcon wagons D2.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
.......nah.......

.......I reject..............today being..............me vs scotty.......

..............that's.......a.......lazy solve..............given..............who.......we've wagoned.......

.......you're.......parroting..............Prince Jack's.......entrance + summary..............and.......I'm..............surprised.......you.......didn't.......note.......as.......such.......
Do you disagree with arguing to solve the shitty wagons? Again, you not wanting to solve Scotty is still baffling to me and makes me think you are only trying to extend your own lifespan by buddying up to them.
@pyxxy

I'm agreeing with Wilgy's line of thinking

If you're town then the Mafia's likely just two of Jack/Wilgy/Scotty. There can't just be one single wolf left so who do you think is the wolf team rn?
.......you kept.......putting Scotty.......in your townreads.......when then.......wanting to wagon him :/.......

.......forgive me.......if your ISO.......isn't clear.......
Alison

Post by Alison »

and its fine if shes the doc because then we just get auto in cam/jack i think
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:43 pm and its fine if shes the doc because then we just get auto in cam/jack i think
.......you're saying.......that you're counting.......on roxy claiming before EOD?.......
Alison

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:44 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:43 pm and its fine if shes the doc because then we just get auto in cam/jack i think
.......you're saying.......that you're counting.......on roxy claiming before EOD?.......
oh shit

I did assume she would at least show up for eod

if she afks eod and is the doc then tomorrow will be a hellhole
Alison

Post by Alison »

can we afford that possibility?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:02 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.

*resumes hemming a pair of pants for a particular bird with the word "scum" on the back in the Juicy Couture font*
What does this mean?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

This is frankly why I was talking about why the doctor should out at the SoD. Game's basically on auto if she is.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:02 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.

*resumes hemming a pair of pants for a particular bird with the word "scum" on the back in the Juicy Couture font*
What does this mean?
.......bird = falcon.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:45 pm can we afford that possibility?
.......if roxy is doc.......maybe she forgot to heal.......every night XD.......would explain.......some things.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh right. I haven’t been outside in awhile. XD
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:44 pm
oh shit

I did assume she would at least show up for eod

if she afks eod and is the doc then tomorrow will be a hellhole
We could technically all out as not doctor and if everyone does so then she'd be confirmed but if she's VT then this would be strongly -EV.
Alison

Post by Alison »

im gonna die of sleep deprivation if i dont sleep soon

Leaving vote on roxy if she doesnt claim before eod i blame her for inting

trust pyxxy in f3 if im killed either way. id lose to him
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......to be clear.......I think the roxy pressure.......is fine.......although it does mean.......I die tonight :'(.......bc scum Alison preserves the thunderdome.......and the doc.......heals Alison.......

.......to be clear.......there are also.......other worlds.......but it's all.......WIFOM.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:29 pm ..............it's..............not..............town.....................pyxxy..............

if..............I'm..............not..............a.......wagon.....................for..............no..............reason..............ah.....................well
Lul
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......omg.......Jack giving me attention 😍.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kinda thinking Jack/Alison/Pyxxy is at “one in Roxy/Camilla” and Roxy is at “one in Camilla/Alison” and Camilla is at “one in Jack/Roxy.”

Which like…is really good if there’s a wolf in Camilla/Roxy and really bad if there’s not.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is it more +EV to yeet Camilla today on the off chance Roxy claims doc tomorrow?

I wanna win at F5 but I’m feeling like the info isn’t there.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 pm Kinda thinking Jack/Alison/Pyxxy is at “one in Roxy/Camilla” and Roxy is at “one in Camilla/Alison” and Camilla is at “one in Jack/Roxy.”

Which like…is really good if there’s a wolf in Camilla/Roxy and really bad if there’s not.
I really doubt Alison is a wolf and I also doubt that she'd be misreading Pyxxy this badly, tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:54 pm Is it more +EV to yeet Camilla today on the off chance Roxy claims doc tomorrow?

if that happens and someone ccs the doc claim tomorrow its a shitshow
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 pm Kinda thinking Jack/Alison/Pyxxy is at “one in Roxy/Camilla” and Roxy is at “one in Camilla/Alison” and Camilla is at “one in Jack/Roxy.”

.......eh.......I think I still have you.......in suspool.......but generally.......I refuse.......to lose to low posters.......even if.......that loses me the game.......so I would have to decide.......between roxy and someone else.......if I'm alive.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:54 pm

I really doubt Alison is a wolf and I also doubt that she'd be misreading Pyxxy this badly, tbh.
Saaaaame.

And I have lots of good reasons to townread Pyxxy like my entire Wilgy case being centered around Pyxxy being town (isoing him anyway).
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:54 pm Is it more +EV to yeet Camilla today on the off chance Roxy claims doc tomorrow?

if that happens and someone ccs the doc claim tomorrow its a shitshow
Nah.

Cause I’m not the doctor so Roxy+Alison/Pyxxy doc claim clears me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Unless I am lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pyxxy’s D1 is like…a D1 with an annoying gimmick that exists.

Pyxxy gives some ppl (Tutuu and Neon or maybe just Tutuu) shit for suspecting him over Porscha and buzzer votes to break the tie and kill Porcha at eod over…himself.

Pretty meh tbh. Like I don’t get a lot out of Pyxxy D1 iso by itself.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

I have a hunch that after this game that I should probably stop making PR reads as town, tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pro mafia tip. Gradually swap all your scumreads at F5 so you can honestly say “I had the solve.”
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm Pro mafia tip. Gradually swap all your scumreads at F5 so you can honestly say “I had the solve.”
If you're the last wolf then I am the greatest mafia player in the world and Alison, Pyxxy, and Roxy are dwarfs to my greatness and I only bowed down to peer pressure.

If Roxy is the last wolf then I am the greatest mafia player in the world as my tunnel was a RT that I didn't believe in and Roxy coasting failed my RT and outed her.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:04 pm I have a hunch that after this game that I should probably stop making PR reads as town, tbh.
.......I disagree.......I think if you make a confident PR read.......and play it like Zenon did.......and then draw the nk instead of our cop.......that's gr8 townie play!.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......what's RT mean.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am .......summary.......instead.......of.......clogging.......with quotes.......

.......annoyed.......with.......rondo.......chop..............no.......need..............
.......zenon............................................................................................................................ ..rip.......
.......agree with.......camilla.......tutuu.......town.......
.......agree with.......nka.......PR.......hunt.......
:lips: :eye: :lips:
.......scotty.......falcon.......team.......saves.......porscha.......imo.....................scotty.......manages.......something.......anything.......eod D1?.......
.......does.......scotty.......tr.......zenon.......this.......hard.......only.......to.....................nk? - https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1050784
...................................the way.......falcon..............breaks meta..............≠..............the way..............Porscha..............breaks meta.......

.......scotty town.......imo.......or w/e.......tbtbtbwbwwwwwbwbbbwttttbtbttbwbwbtbtbtwbtb.......ya feel.......

.....................I've...................................absolutely.......coasted.......but.......I've.......also.......slept.......14hours.......in the last.......three days.......(own volition).......

..............c'est la vie..............

...................................lede me, readmour.......
.......my.......greatest.......defense.......remains.....................as scum..............if.......I.......serious.......let.......that.......eod D1.......manifest............................tutuu.......tell them..............my scum range.......again.......pls and ty.......

..............when wolfing.......with.......Porsch-dawg..............I..............lolcatted..............I would.......never.......repeat that..............consecutive..............ergo..............eod D1.......wagons.......would.......never.......happen............................fin.......
.......for.......legal.......reasons............................pyxxy's.......ego.......is.......involved.......here.......

.......wilgy.......been.......town.......to.......me.......for.....................a.......while.......now.......

so............................by.......logical.......inference.......wouldn't.......vote.......today.......scotty, tutuu, wilgy..............likely.......also.......not vote.......roxy.......

.......fading.......ttyl
Not sure where this Wilgy “town for awhile” read came from. Did I like miss it?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:09 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:04 pm I have a hunch that after this game that I should probably stop making PR reads as town, tbh.
.......I disagree.......I think if you make a confident PR read.......and play it like Zenon did.......and then draw the nk instead of our cop.......that's gr8 townie play!.......
My cop read on Tutu was shit and my doc read on Roxy is extremely likely to be wrong as well.

I can normally PR hunt better as a wolf as in a recent game I sniped the doctor n1.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:09 pm .......what's RT mean.......
Reaction test.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm Pro mafia tip. Gradually swap all your scumreads at F5 so you can honestly say “I had the solve.”
If you're the last wolf then I am the greatest mafia player in the world and Alison, Pyxxy, and Roxy are dwarfs to my greatness and I only bowed down to peer pressure.

If Roxy is the last wolf then I am the greatest mafia player in the world as my tunnel was a RT that I didn't believe in and Roxy coasting failed my RT and outed her.
:nicenod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:09 pm .......what's RT mean.......
Reverse track :slick:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:11 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am .......summary.......instead.......of.......clogging.......with quotes.......

.......annoyed.......with.......rondo.......chop..............no.......need..............
.......zenon............................................................................................................................ ..rip.......
.......agree with.......camilla.......tutuu.......town.......
.......agree with.......nka.......PR.......hunt.......
:lips: :eye: :lips:
.......scotty.......falcon.......team.......saves.......porscha.......imo.....................scotty.......manages.......something.......anything.......eod D1?.......
.......does.......scotty.......tr.......zenon.......this.......hard.......only.......to.....................nk? - https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1050784
...................................the way.......falcon..............breaks meta..............≠..............the way..............Porscha..............breaks meta.......

.......scotty town.......imo.......or w/e.......tbtbtbwbwwwwwbwbbbwttttbtbttbwbwbtbtbtwbtb.......ya feel.......

.....................I've...................................absolutely.......coasted.......but.......I've.......also.......slept.......14hours.......in the last.......three days.......(own volition).......

..............c'est la vie..............

...................................lede me, readmour.......
.......my.......greatest.......defense.......remains.....................as scum..............if.......I.......serious.......let.......that.......eod D1.......manifest............................tutuu.......tell them..............my scum range.......again.......pls and ty.......

..............when wolfing.......with.......Porsch-dawg..............I..............lolcatted..............I would.......never.......repeat that..............consecutive..............ergo..............eod D1.......wagons.......would.......never.......happen............................fin.......
.......for.......legal.......reasons............................pyxxy's.......ego.......is.......involved.......here.......

.......wilgy.......been.......town.......to.......me.......for.....................a.......while.......now.......

so............................by.......logical.......inference.......wouldn't.......vote.......today.......scotty, tutuu, wilgy..............likely.......also.......not vote.......roxy.......

.......fading.......ttyl
Not sure where this Wilgy “town for awhile” read came from. Did I like miss it?
.......I don't think.......I ever.......articulated it.......so no.......you did not miss it.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......retweet :>.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pyxxy D2 and D3 (not looking at Porscha and Wilgy reactions to Pyxxy, just Pyxxy’s iso) isn’t really clearing either.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:18 pm ..............scotty.......biggest.......help..............for me..............could.......you.......help solve.......roxy?.......

.......bc.......this post.......
Roxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:09 pm Wow after the catch up I am wondering if Pyxxy and Scotty are both town and now just resolved to being elimmed as per the normalization of this mind/group think.

So we elim Scotty and he is town then we go for Pyxxy bc hey it is "optimal" and Pyxxy comes up town. Down we are down to lose.

falcon givng up and telling people to solve like he is town to get a head start is a bit odd. Leaving no legacy or reads just an idaf about the town legacy. It makes me want to vote them bc this feels different from falcon

I liked Scotty looking into Alison and Camilla bc I have had a niggling feeling about a baddie team consisting of two high posters and one lhf.

Tutuu saying should would lose to Alison and Camilla as mafia is a bit sad for the town that she would ride in the back seat of that car going over a cliff bc hey it's ok to lose to them.

Nah.

I'm going to continue to look and frankly idc care if no one pays attention but I don't just roll over bc certain players could be bad and I cba'ed to give a good care for the towns sake. I will look at everyone and everything.
.......we have.......potential.......here.......

..............@DrWilgy.......would also.......take.......your thoughts..............on.......this.......roxy.......quote.......
I don't really take anything from it. Why?
.......I'm.......trying..............to drag.......opinions.......from you.....................
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
.......you're.......0 for 4..............and.......if.......scotty and I.......are both town..............you'll be..............0 for 6.......

..............sorry.......if..............this is..............an.......annoying.......way..............to.......prod you..............it's.......a.......D2..............reads list.......after all.......

.......and you.......may.......have.......planned..............to.......be more.......active.......today..............I just..............miss u..............:'(.......
:ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

D1 Pyxxy/Scotty needs to be resolved. That wagon isn't pure, from there we can sort between Rondo/Falcon wagons D2.

.......nah.......

..............that's.......a.......lazy solve..............given..............who.......we've wagoned.......

.......you're.......parroting..............Prince Jack's.......entrance + summary..............and.......I'm..............surprised.......you.......didn't.......note.......as.......such.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:55 pm

.......nah.......

Do you disagree with arguing to solve the shitty wagons? Again, you not wanting to solve Scotty is still baffling to me and makes me think you are only trying to extend your own lifespan by buddying up to them.
.......I.......think..............he's town.......that's.......the whole.......thought.......

.......pretty.......clear..............he's still.......voting.......me.......
This whole series of interactions doesn’t look teamed.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:57 pm .......fuck it............................[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine.......

.......wanted.......to see..............how much.......whim..............would be.......expended.......

..............that's.......a passing.......grade.......
Not really seeing the progression on the turnaround but there are some bad Wilgy posts fmpov that Pyxxy interacts with so it’s not insane that the progression exists and is just unstated.

Return to “Previous Heists”