Total votes: 6
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:45 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:23 pm I think Porscha is out of her wolf range + she's playing completely different from the one time I saw her wolf
.......do I.......have to..............again.......sigh
Not really the reaction I'd expect from someone who just saw Alison lock clear their wolf buddy.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:48 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
.......pocket.......mmmm.......warm.......I’ll just.......stay in here

(food.......not.......ready :/)
This doesn't look partnered with Porscha.

(Interestingly, the Porscha post he is responding to complains about Wilgy/Camilla being afk. Is Porscha really just venting her frustrations about afk teammates in the thread?)
Alison

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

Post by Alison »

I won't quote EOD1 but it didn't feel like SvS to me. pyxxy spends most of the time trying to get Zenon and tutuu to articulate and question why they townread Porscha and scumread him, which strikes me as a way that gets Porscha killed a lot of the time but gives pyxxy very little towncred. The demand that Zenon find him and frustrated suspicion of tutuu and Zenon (as opposed to yelling about how Porscha is obvious scum) also strikes me as behavior that scum doesn't think to fake a lot of the time.

tutuu has said pyxxy has a wide scum range but shrug, I think if something is townie it's townie. So far good look for pyx.
Alison

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am .......wilgy.......been.......town.......to.......me.......for.....................a.......while.......now.......
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:24 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:38 am .......if not.......falcon..............would vote..............scotty/wilgy?.......unsure.......sorry tutuu.......I'll.......vote.......after.......some more.......sleep..............
.......eh.......okay.......tutuu..............because.......you asked.......

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Slightly worse look, although not damning because falcon was in full fuck you mode by then and it was impossible to find him.
Alison

Post by Alison »

SoD4, Scotty tries to thunderdome him. He votes Scotty, talks to him for a while, and basically says "yeah i found you as town scotty, thank you for this" and unvotes Scotty.

Very unlikely to do that if his teammate Wilgy is planning on trying to get the dome going, IMO.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Overall iso looks pretty clean. Doesn't have a perfect track record of pushing on wolves but nobody in this game has and I had similar reads D3 myself. Has been pushed by wolves and pushed them in ways that don't look like theater. Some micro interactions that I'm skeptical most wolves think to fake. Seems to be playing nonsensically D4 if he is partners with Wilgy.

Pretty confident Wilgy is town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:52 am Overall iso looks pretty clean. Doesn't have a perfect track record of pushing on wolves but nobody in this game has and I had similar reads D3 myself. Has been pushed by wolves and pushed them in ways that don't look like theater. Some micro interactions that I'm skeptical most wolves think to fake. Seems to be playing nonsensically D4 if he is partners with Wilgy.

Uhh, pretty confident pyxxy* is town. :P
Alison

Post by Alison »

I wont be around for EOD due to sleep. Will have a think during supper and vote before I go to sleep.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:53 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:52 am Overall iso looks pretty clean. Doesn't have a perfect track record of pushing on wolves but nobody in this game has and I had similar reads D3 myself. Has been pushed by wolves and pushed them in ways that don't look like theater. Some micro interactions that I'm skeptical most wolves think to fake. Seems to be playing nonsensically D4 if he is partners with Wilgy.

Aight, pretty sure that me/Jack always ends up in a town victory this way.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:53 am

Thanks, Alison.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Looking at Roxy eod1 and sod2 atm.

Hee eod1 involves her tying the vote between Porscha and Pyxxy and pinging all non voters and off wagon voters. She’s consistently been down or Porscha but she’s not burying her.

Her sod2 is a lot of fighting with Zeneon, Tutuu and Camilla, pointing out that she voted for Porscha and was never convinced by her while calling that group scum w/Porscha.

I can see potential there.

@Roxy can you pull up examples of your “I never bud as a wolf” meta?

Cause I’m seeing what certainly isn’t a bad wolf strategy but it’s also undeniably choosing to bus as Pyxxy is ahead of Porscha and there are a lot of off wagon or unplaced votes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I think it’s kinda funny that I say hee ho enough that my phone doesn’t autocorrect a mistyped hee to a correct her.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:02 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
except I only vote once and always later. I never flip votes around.

I am the one who pointed out Porscha gave up ffs. Zenon and Tutuu tried to rally for Porscha but it never swayed me.

I don't *have* to do anything. My game style is I do wtf I want :p
Here’s kinda an emblematic post of what I’m looking at.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:17 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:18 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:08 am The rest of Roxy’s post have that snark that I remember being a part of her town meta.

I don’t rightly agree with her logic, but she has conviction. In some people I think this could be equated to flailing caught mafia but I am hesitant again. There could very well be mafia between tutuu/Camilla but at this point if that’s the case they’re deepwolfing.

I’m not as confident with my Roxy vote based on her pushback here. Will look at all options
Does she also act this way as mafia?

I don't think the conviction thing is that AI as it's easy for a wolf to fake conviction against their strongest pushers but this sort of sass tends to come from villagers more often than not.
going to be hard for you to use meta against me tbh I make a point to change a bit every game whether I town or bad.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm not sure how hard wolf Roxy would have felt forced to vote there... would she really have gotten flak if she'd voted pyxxy and he flipped green? I reckon in that scenario Zenon and tutuu would have taken most of the blame
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So much of D2 Roxy is defending against/pushing townies but I can’t really fault her for that cause like…she’s being pushed by a bunch of townies, many of whom didn’t vote for the wolf she just voted for. Looks kinda scummy but it’s totally consistent with the mindset town Roxy should have.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:58 am I'm not sure how hard wolf Roxy would have felt forced to vote there... would she really have gotten flak if she'd voted pyxxy and he flipped green? I reckon in that scenario Zenon and tutuu would have taken most of the blame
Probably.

Which is why I think it’s relevant if wolf Roxy really really hates bussing cause that’s not a forced bus.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:51 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:19 pm I see how it is. You guys hate clown husbandry more than you love finding wolves.
so no defense? If your are towniw plz fight
I feel like I say this kinda thing all the time to townies and to wolves as a townie but never to wolves as a wolf. I could but I don’t tend to ya know?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:07 am
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:51 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:19 pm I see how it is. You guys hate clown husbandry more than you love finding wolves.
so no defense? If your are towniw plz fight
I feel like I say this kinda thing all the time to townies and to wolves as a townie but never to wolves as a wolf. I could but I don’t tend to ya know?
Not really the spot I was looking at. It’s just the top of the first (third) page of Roxy’s iso so it keeps staring me in the face.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
What if rule of three clears Camila here? Like 3/4ths joking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:31 pm Caught up - finally now I have to work - really work at work or my boss id=s gonna mad come Monday. :p
NAI but lol relatable
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:42 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:30 pm @zenon - I am sorry if anyone needs to *reset* their world view it would be you

My vote as of now will go to you or Tutuu
Why would I have to reset my world view

I know my alignment and I'm right about Tutuu the posting is so egregiously towny that I actually don't understand how anyone can sit here and try to push her in good faith
why would I reset my world view? I know my alignment and I helped elim a townie that others wanted to keep.

how can anyone sit here and try and push me in good faith?
If I thought slips existed…
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Me sitting on fences because idk who the wolf is

Alison

Post by Alison »

I have to sleep

[VOTE: Camilla] aubergine

Hope I wake up to the game having ended.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:36 am I have to sleep

[VOTE: Camilla] aubergine

Hope I wake up to the game having ended.
Consider how everyone else is gonna vote me, then you won't.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Ridiculous how Jack is trying to blatantly widen the PoE with the "maaaaaaybe Camilla's town and Roxy's kinda wolfing" but you all are falling for his bullshit.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:04 pm
Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 am I'm tired and sick and distracted for IRL reasons so I won't post by post react but my general sentiment upon reading is that people are putting on tinfoil hats way too quickly after a d1 pelt

Porscha was caught early and went down without a fight. She complained about afks. The mafia team is prolly not in control and likely have at least one if not two passive players in it.

Everyone has different views on who to trust but thats fine. Just look at the people with no compelling reasons to trust them and play a straight poe game. Wagoning people like tutuu is trolling hard
If Porscha was complaining about afk or lhf then that, to me, almost spews them clear. She may have been complaining about afk's bc that would help clear their possible high posting partner. I am probs most in favor of voting Tutuu if I am being 100% honest.
Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:35 am I started off suspecting zenon but dont think shes the right kill d2, even if shes mafia shes townsiding right now and has a partner to be caught

roxy is bleeding town even if her reads/playstyle are questionable
:stare: :sigh:
This is a misclear of Wilgy. Put it on the pile of players that are town or unflipped who did this at one point or another.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:42 am Ridiculous how Jack is trying to blatantly widen the PoE with the "maaaaaaybe Camilla's town and Roxy's kinda wolfing" but you all are falling for his bullshit.
I think you’re town. I know I’m town.

What should t!Jack be doing instead of looking at the other players?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:46 am
Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:42 am Ridiculous how Jack is trying to blatantly widen the PoE with the "maaaaaaybe Camilla's town and Roxy's kinda wolfing" but you all are falling for his bullshit.

It’s super frustrating continually watching you look at a situation like

Jack: 1+1 = 2
Camilla: Wolf Jack would totally do this!
Jack: But wouldn’t town Jack also do this? :huh:

Granted, this is part of why I’m thinking your town. Like…maybe this is exactly the act I would put on if I was a wolf in your shoes but…I just don’t think it’s an act. I think you really think it’s just always me. And I get it! I also have a hard time seeing a world where there’s a wolf in Roxy/Pyxxy/Alison. In your shoes, I would suspect me just as in my shoes, I’ve suspected you. Frustrating as it is, I think it’s real. When I go “Player X is being sooooo frustrating. Why won’t they see things from my perspective?” they’re town 9 times out of 10.

Fmpov, I not only have to find the wolf but I have to convince players who want to shrug vote you of the real wolf and convince you of the real wolf and it’s not happening. I haven’t even completed step 1 and I have no faith in my ability to complete those other steps. I should probably ignore step 3 for now but here we are. Cause I’m strongly feeling that when we misyeet in Camilla/Jack, we misyeet the other tomorrow ftl.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I come out of these isos with townreads on everyone, I may compile a list of reads from dead townies and go with that.

Wouldn’t that be fookin wild?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Me: Maybe I’ll sheep Tutuu screaming it’s never Canilla or Alison. Anyway, continuing my Roxy iso.
Tutuu next to a Roxy post: IF FALCON IS TOWN, ALWAYS KILL SCOTTY! SCOTTY IS THE WOLF!!!
Me: *scrunched up face*
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:53 am

Granted, this is part of why I’m thinking your town. Like…maybe this is exactly the act I would put on if I was a wolf in your shoes but…I just don’t think it’s an act. I think you really think it’s just always me. And I get it! I also have a hard time seeing a world where there’s a wolf in Roxy/Pyxxy/Alison. In your shoes, I would suspect me just as in my shoes, I’ve suspected you. Frustrating as it is, I think it’s real. When I go “Player X is being sooooo frustrating. Why won’t they see things from my perspective?” they’re town 9 times out of 10.

Fmpov, I not only have to find the wolf but I have to convince players who want to shrug vote you of the real wolf and convince you of the real wolf and it’s not happening. I haven’t even completed step 1 and I have no faith in my ability to complete those other steps. I should probably ignore step 3 for now but here we are. Cause I’m strongly feeling that when we misyeet in Camilla/Jack, we misyeet the other tomorrow ftl.
So here's how I'm seeing shit.

You're fully aware that if I get miselim'd here then you know that you'll be elim'd tomorrow, and there's nothing that you can do to change that.

So ideal play for W!You is for you to lynch someone outside of me/you so you can thunderdome me tomorrow and win because the village play in this match has simply been absolute garbage where we've been going from LHF to LHF because Wilgy/you were not playing the damn game until like mid-game and they'll eat up whatever you post easily tomorrow.

I don't see why the hell you suddenly had this change of heart going "Oh, Camilla's a villager so let's wagon Roxy" as it feels like you're going after the path of least resistance being that Alison is unlynchable and she's also hard-shielding Pyxxy, so the only path you have to victory is me/Roxy.

Obviously if Roxy is mislynched today then tomorrow odds are that the person in Pyxxy/Alison that remains alive will vote me without hesitation, giving you the win.

Why aren't you challenging Alison's read of Pyxxy here? Why is it the easiest answer that you're going after?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:05 am

You're fully aware that if I get miselim'd here then you know that you'll be elim'd tomorrow, and there's nothing that you can do to change that.

So ideal play for W!You is for you to lynch someone outside of me/you so you can thunderdome me tomorrow and win because the village play in this match has simply been absolute garbage where we've been going from LHF to LHF because Wilgy/you were not playing the damn game until like mid-game and they'll eat up whatever you post easily tomorrow.

I don't see why the hell you suddenly had this change of heart going "Oh, Camilla's a villager so let's wagon Roxy" as it feels like you're going after the path of least resistance being that Alison is unlynchable and she's also hard-shielding Pyxxy, so the only path you have to victory is me/Roxy.

Obviously if Roxy is mislynched today then tomorrow odds are that the person in Pyxxy/Alison that remains alive will vote me without hesitation, giving you the win.

Why aren't you challenging Alison's read of Pyxxy here? Why is it the easiest answer that you're going after?
Why does wolf Jack want to go outside Camilla/Jack today and into Camilla/Jack tomorrow instead of the other way around? Play it out. And please please please please please actually answer me, here. Please. I’m begging.

Your proposal) I have to wolf case a townie today, drawing their scumread on me. I now have 2 out of 5 players almost certain to vote me. If I’m convincing and get that misyeet, I go into F3 looking entirely responsible for the misyeet at F5 AND I still have you voting me and suspecting me out the gate in F3.

What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you. Yeet you, here. Much much easier than yeeting Alison/Pyxxy/Roxy. Does not earn me the ire of any remaining players. Then in F3, case a player. That player spends less time suspecting me and I get to say “Obviously, I’m a townie who really thought Camilla was a wolf. I didn’t plan for F3. I didn’t try to open the POE. Im town.”

Please please please please answer this. Why do you think I wolf me wouldn’t just yeet you today?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:05 am Why aren't you challenging Alison's read of Pyxxy here? Why is it the easiest answer that you're going after?
Two reasons.

1) I haven’t reisoed Pyxxy. So what would I even challenge Alison on?

2) Pyxxy and Alison can’t both be wolves. So either
2a) Alison is a correct townie townreading Pyxxy
2b) Alison is a wolf “correctly townreading” Pyxxy
2c) Alison is an incorrect townie townreading wolf Pyxxy

2continuedlol) In two of those worlds, I don’t want to challenge that read because it’s correct. In the third world, the key to seeing the wolf is in Pyxxy’s iso, not Alison’s posts wrt it. So why would I give Alison grief? I’m only gonna find the wolf by looking at Pyxxy’s iso.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:13 am

Why does wolf Jack want to go outside Camilla/Jack today and into Camilla/Jack tomorrow instead of the other way around? Play it out. And please please please please please actually answer me, here. Please. I’m begging.

Your proposal) I have to wolf case a townie today, drawing their scumread on me. I now have 2 out of 5 players almost certain to vote me. If I’m convincing and get that misyeet, I go into F3 looking entirely responsible for the misyeet at F5 AND I still have you voting me and suspecting me out the gate in F3.

What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you. Yeet you, here. Much much easier than yeeting Alison/Pyxxy/Roxy. Does not earn me the ire of any remaining players. Then in F3, case a player. That player spends less time suspecting me and I get to say “Obviously, I’m a townie who really thought Camilla was a wolf. I didn’t plan for F3. I didn’t try to open the POE. Im town.”

Please please please please answer this. Why do you think I wolf me wouldn’t just yeet you today?
So how exactly did you go from "Camilla is locked wolf from interactions with Wilgy" to where you're at now?
Alison

Post by Alison »

> What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you.

I agree with this. It is why I decided against voting Jack. I thought to myself what would wolf Jack never do and unvoting Camilla is one of them. He can never win with Camilla alive, never.

I just iso'd pyxxy and found him town. Roxy would have just taken the free Cam -> Jack misexes probably.

So for me it was just Camilla left. And the best defense she had is that she has no path to victory if mafia. That's something that could, I guess, happen if she really is mafia and got boxed in.

If I'm missing something... you have 30 minutes to convince me otherwise, and that's mostly because I'm having trouble sleeping lok
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:19 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:13 am

So how exactly did you go from "Camilla is locked wolf from interactions with Wilgy" to where you're at now?
How many times do I have to say please?
Alison

Post by Alison »

@Camilla You said you think Roxy is the doctor? Doesn't wolf Jack prefer to elim you at F5 where Roxy will vote with him insteaf of F3 where he has to kill her because she's doc?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:19 am > What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you.

I agree with this. It is why I decided against voting Jack. I thought to myself what would wolf Jack never do and unvoting Camilla is one of them. He can never win with Camilla alive, never.

I just iso'd pyxxy and found him town. Roxy would have just taken the free Cam -> Jack misexes probably.

So for me it was just Camilla left. And the best defense she had is that she has no path to victory if mafia. That's something that could, I guess, happen if she really is mafia and got boxed in.

If I'm missing something... you have 30 minutes to convince me otherwise, and that's mostly because I'm having trouble sleeping lok
I assume if I go, Camilla goes tomorrow.

If Camilla goes and flips town, who is your gth wolf?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:19 am > What wolf Jack would actually do) Pretebd to be tunneled on you.

Jack can't afford to pull this tunnel shit because I'm a villager.

He needs at least one more player to ML to fulfill his wincon.

W!Jack is never making out of this thunderdome alive so he needs to ideally mislynch a third party before killing me, and that's Roxy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 am

W!Jack is never making out of this thunderdome alive so he needs to ideally mislynch a third party before killing me, and that's Roxy.
But why BEFORE you?

Why not yeet you now and “reevaluate” in F3?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:21 am @Camilla You said you think Roxy is the doctor? Doesn't wolf Jack prefer to elim you at F5 where Roxy will vote with him insteaf of F3 where he has to kill her because she's doc?
Assuming that my PR read is right.

If it's not then going Roxy->Me is the ideal path for him.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:21 am

I assume if I go, Camilla goes tomorrow.

If Camilla goes and flips town, who is your gth wolf?
Roxy

But I'd do a bunch of rereading first since Cam can legally slit my throat in real life if I vote Roxy and you are wolf
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:23 am

But why BEFORE you?

Because do you seriously believe that you can get away in an F3 after a flipped villager was screaming their head off to kill you?

Absolutely nonsense.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I really do think Jack has been townie toDay. I have only seen him scum once I don't know how easily he can fake it. But it is townie.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:25 am

But why BEFORE you?

Because do you seriously believe that you can get away in an F3 after a flipped villager was screaming their head off to kill you?

Absolutely nonsense.
Can he get away in f3 after killing an innocent roxy with his bare hands in f5 and disrupting the tdome?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:27 am

But why BEFORE you?

Absolutely nonsense.
Can he get away in f3 after killing an innocent roxy with his bare hands in f5 and disrupting the tdome?
I mean, you/Pyxxy seem to be hellbent on voting me over him.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

.......gm.......

.......looks like..............I'm lucky.......and.......we get to.......do a little..............real time.......
Alison

Post by Alison »

I guess the question is if we should ever be wagoning outside camilla and jack today

I think the answer is no

If pyxxy/roxy/myself are wagoned and claim doc then we're back to voting in camilla/jack except this time the doc is exposed
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:28 am
Alison wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:27 am

But why BEFORE you?

Absolutely nonsense.
I mean, you/Pyxxy seem to be hellbent on voting me over him.
I would be a lot less hellbent if he forced the wagons onto roxy and she flipped town

Since duh

Return to “Previous Heists”