Posts in topic: 165

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:52 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:35 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:29 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:28 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:25 pm Idk, last minute switches or CFDs usually throw me off, makes me want to eyeball it as wolfy. But then, what logic would a wolf find in doing it and get eyeballed for it, is what I’m pondering.

Why do you say jumping off a wagon that will prove a mislynch is a “good thing” or how do you read it as a town move?
I don't read it as town. I'm saying that it might be perceived as town by the thread because Porscha's vote didn't land on the mislim.
What's your (level 1) take, then?
I didn't like it and thought it could be trying not to get her hands dirty. Specifically I didn't like that Porscha voiced disagreement about my reasons for townreading PSV without vocally pushing PSV at the time and then got off at the last minute.
Without pushing vocally PSV at what time, more exactly? Cause vote-wise she was with the vote almost all the way through.
The EoD stretch after PSV returned.
She got townier when she played the game idk what to tell you lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:57 am Porscha's EoD:
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:46 pm wouldnt a zenon flashwagon be funny
so originally you just thought it would be funny to flashwagon Zenon?
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:49 pm its funny I actually feel like the game in general has been very wolfy feeling

I'm almost unsold on psv but I certainly don't think rico is wolfier so i'm not trying to go there
After pushing PSV all day you start talking yourself out of it only 10 minutes before the elim ends.
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:50 pm like tbh I came in and made a big stink about how I was no longer the person psv was describing me to be day 1 before they really said anything much, so it would have been hard for them to keep pushing me the same way
Literally this really is you noticing that someone noticed your game play so you started posting more and giving more. Why? Just bc PSV brought it up? Were you nervous others might notice and join PSV with their suspicion?
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:56 pm ew i'm getting cold feet
This was posted after my vote. Ewww to you too <3
4 minutes until the elim ends.
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:57 pm something feels off
we should have went zenon
We should have went Zenon bc it would be funny to flashwagon her?
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:57 pm I voted zenon
The last two posts were made within seconds of each other with 3 minutes left to go.

Yeah bit messy here at EoD.
(This was the post I meant to quote) ((and I had another thing to say)) when I asked wouldnt it be funny to flash wagon zenon, that was me already wishing she was cw cuz I was growing skeptical of my psv read and wouldnt go rico
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Side note, rico is beating my ass in a mafia game via pocketing or he is very towny

Please weigh on this if you feel called to
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:58 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:08 am
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:34 pm Where I'm at right now:
Town:
Zenon
Splints
Roxy
PoE:
Falcon
Porscha
Rico
Holy crap how am I top town
I had a lot of town pings from you - in addition to the early ones I mentioned before and the you/Splints fight, I thought you wanting to die and be resolved at EoD was more likely to come from town.
She didnt actually want to die or be resolved, she didnt even vote herself

This is probs why you're alive and epi isnt
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:00 pm Zenon ISO:
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:13 am [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

If this vote is boiled down to omgus i will lose my mind
I thought this was towny - she’s drawing attention to herself and wanting people to take her vote seriously.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:56 am @zenon pls come save me
Oh BTW Rondo is town just wrong so like that's a thing.

Maybe not wrong on everything though. I'll figure that out. Kinda agree Lemon looks bad at this point in my catch up.
Switch to thinking Rondo is wrong town. This could go either way, it could be realizing Rondo isn’t pushable or thinking his stream of posting is towny.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:17 pm Caught up

[VOTE: Splints] aubergine
Votes Splints when she was inactive d1.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:23 pm Lemon as town lives in omgus and bases the entirety of her play around how she perceives treatment of her slot and pushes on her. She knows she's lhf and that wolfs will abuse that and she hyperfocuses on "omgus" to find wolfs but really she's just using lessons about how wolfs treated her in the past to find the wolfs pushing lhf Lemon when she knows she's town

I hard pushed her for it a few times before realizing that it's towny for her and generally accurate in that wolfs will usually push her.

Wolf Lemon you'd think could easily fake this. I... don't remember if I've ever seen wolf Lemon in person though.
Defense of Lemon. I think this is somewhat towny.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:35 pm
Epignosis - vibe read town but don't remember much content wise

falcon45ca - Falcon is hard to read because he plays the game so like nonchalant so I always think he's town but he's snowed me twice so I'm being more cautious and his game play is reminding me of a recent wolf rand

potentialsheltervet - I have recently read psv wrong which is giving me pause because I'm uninspired by their play but I was in that game too

Ricochet - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it

Roxy - I consistently wolf read Roxy. I'm consistently wrong. I wolf read Roxy.

Thunal33 - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it
A lot of focus on past games and avoiding mistakes in this list which I think looks fairly good.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:35 pm What do you have to say about Roxy banning a finger vote?
The reasons were bad and I'm not moving
For context, Roxy not wanting to vote Splints was because Splints was putting her daughter to sleep. I don’t like this dismissal of Roxy’s post without actually looking into Roxy for it.
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:20 am
Like this is just incorrect. If Rondo is hard pushing townies there's no reason to kill him he's loud and town will listen. And he was pushing townies. It's literally not insane to think this way.

Sauce: me. I'm good at woofin.
At EoD Rondo townread Epi, me, and Porscha and sussed Zenon, Lemon, and to some extent Splints. I think this at least lines up with Zenon pushing Splints.
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:45 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:36 pm

AtE isn't towny and I'm not gonna apologize for voting it.

You voting me for bad reasons and immediately bailing when my wagon gained traction is wolfy because I know I'm gonna flip town. You're scared to sit on me.
Zenon put Roxy at L-2 because she believed Roxy’s expression of emotion was wolfy. I noticed that Zenon didn’t apply this consistently. She expressed emotion herself but didn’t change her stance. Splints expressed emotion but Zenon didn’t wolfread that.
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:01 pm Town

fingersplints
Porscha
Thunal33
Zenon

Town ish

Epignosis
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy

Not town idk

falcon45ca

Meh I can't find footing this game I hate this
Safe readslist, but I wonder if it's *too* safe to come from a wolf. I think w!Zenon would know that only suspecting the lowest poster wouldn't be a good look.
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:44 pm
I'm town. I think this push is bad. Weather it's bad and mafia or not I have no fucking clue.
This conviction of being in the right during the Zenon/Splints fight and really wanting to defend herself I thought looked towny for Zenon.
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:14 pm
I think the way he joined and left my wagon was wolfy
Zenon’s suspicion of Rico didn’t have a lot of reasoning.
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm I'm kinda really not in a mentally good place right now but not cause of this game... but it is effecting this game and I think the game state and thread vibes improve with me dead
While I have seen a wolf ask to be voted, I think it comes more often from town.
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:46 am Potentially flipping Rico blows this game wide open
I don’t agree with this statement or Zenon wanting to vote Rico and I find that wolves sometimes take advantage of someone’s status of “needing to be resolved” which gave me doubt about Zenon.
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:41 am Self doubt is back
Then she doubts it after. I’m not really sure what to make of that.
I don't townread Zenon as much as I did coming into today. The town pings I got are still valid, like her treatment of the Splints fight and her early handling of the game. I still don't like her handling of Rico today and it feels almost too consistent. What doesn't make a lot of sense to me in a Zenon town world is why she didn't apply the same logic of emotion being wolfy to Splints that she did to Roxy. @Zenon can you answer this?
As with all things in mafia you have to make a judgement on if it's real or not. I found splints reaction more real than Roxys at the time
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:00 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:43 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:08 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:01 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:14 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am Yeah I'm fine being in F5 but imagine your the CW in very close wagons and the other wagon is a town and the behaviors around both wagons were weird. Learning if that was T v T or S v T is super beneficial.
What do you gain from finding out my wagon was also on a mislynch path? Who will you solve f5 from it?

PSV could have self-pres’d into a tie with you, so why not apply the same with you?
Well mainly that Porscha moving off both wagons looks bad in a vacuum if it was T v T but I can also deign that wolves would scatter votes in that scenario
Well, I do go by the knowledge that it was T v T, since I am not wolf.

Scatter wolf votes among these wagons is already the likelier odds, unless the team would be Thunal / Zenon or Falcon / Roxy. Does either of these teams sound plausible to you - or general question.

Off wagon would be just Splints (who arguably voted very early and never moved) and Porscha.
But I don't know that. I can't spend time solving in this world because I need to see it for myself
I also do not understand the point you are making here Zenon. You can see the world yourself by reading the thread or iso's of players. Are you trying to get elimmed bc you don't want to play? If yes can you ask to be subbed out instead of you giving up?
No I can't see this world by reading the game it exists on the knowledge that someone who isn't dead is town. They know that I do not.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town
As an aside, people have got to give me some kudos for not bringing the adverb tell into this. :slick:
the last quote got messed up on my epi EoD.

People who haven't played with Epi may not realize he caught many baddies with the old "adverb tell". I should have paid him way more attention than I did.

He feels Porscha was bad bc of the use of the adverbs.
To be fair the adverbs are just the reasoning for the bolded. I could have said "psv push on me is an attempt to pocket tbunal, so tbunal is town" and the follow up question will be "why do you think that" and my response will be "cuz psv keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming I'm polarized but is supposedly unable to see how I've been towny "

So I'm just condensing and moving the conversation along faster
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:57 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:16 am I'm currently working on a Zenon ISO but I'll pop in to say voting for info, policy, or any reason other than voting the most likely wolf in f7 is a good way to lose the game. The best way to get info is to flip a wolf.
I win FX for a reason. I'm very good at it.
As wolf? :p

Didn’t you blew up the lylo in Secret Mafia with a snap vote, am I remembering incorrectly?
I have won more than I've lost I don't remember that game lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:22 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:52 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:16 pm I think I am concerned with Roxy and rico the most from reading epi and like
Rico was cw
And roxy jumped on my pewr tmi read on psv

But also zenon exists idk
Sip sip

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
????????????????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Hello. Will you lead a misexe on me today but unvote at the last second?
I mean if you keep being wolfy yeah I might lol
Dope. Why am I wolfy?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am Yeah I'm fine being in F5 but imagine your the CW in very close wagons and the other wagon is a town and the behaviors around both wagons were weird. Learning if that was T v T or S v T is super beneficial.
What do you gain from finding out my wagon was also on a mislynch path? Who will you solve f5 from it?

PSV could have self-pres’d into a tie with you, so why not apply the same with you?
Well mainly that Porscha moving off both wagons looks bad in a vacuum if it was T v T but I can also deign that wolves would scatter votes in that scenario

Scatter wolf votes among these wagons is already the likelier odds, unless the team would be Thunal / Zenon or Falcon / Roxy. Does either of these teams sound plausible to you - or general question.

Off wagon would be just Splints (who arguably voted very early and never moved) and Porscha.
But I don't know that. I can't spend time solving in this world because I need to see it for myself
I also do not understand the point you are making here Zenon. You can see the world yourself by reading the thread or iso's of players. Are you trying to get elimmed bc you don't want to play? If yes can you ask to be subbed out instead of you giving up?
No I can't see this world by reading the game it exists on the knowledge that someone who isn't dead is town. They know that I do not.
Reword pls
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:51 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:16 am

I do agree with this thought as well. Zenon's elim would also "blow the game wide open".
Okay yeah we agree on this
Tell ya what get me to L - 1 and I'll hammer myself

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:22 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:52 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:16 pm I think I am concerned with Roxy and rico the most from reading epi and like
Rico was cw
And roxy jumped on my pewr tmi read on psv

But also zenon exists idk
Sip sip

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
????????????????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Hello. Will you lead a misexe on me today but unvote at the last second?
I mean if you keep being wolfy yeah I might lol
Dope. Why am I wolfy?
Me still reading but have to leave for work, not entirely sure atm, but from previously I think your scuffle with fs isnt ai for you, I dont feel you've been solving me literally all game, your vote on me today with no critical thought is ???? Etc
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:56 pm
Town:
Zenon
Splints
Roxy
PoE:
Falcon
Porscha
Rico
I had a lot of town pings from you - in addition to the early ones I mentioned before and the you/Splints fight, I thought you wanting to die and be resolved at EoD was more likely to come from town.

Extremely untrue. And I don't believe any of this is anything other than taking advantage of my status in this game.

I wanted to die. I won't vote myself for it in most cases though.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:03 pm

I do agree with this thought as well. Zenon's elim would also "blow the game wide open".
Oh NOW you offer to hammer yourself after I said you hadn't done that
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:02 pm

Reword pls
Rico hypothetical requires Rico to be town

He knows his role. I do not and can not without flip.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:51 am
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:06 am falcon's EoD:

Lemme start this off by saying he had made a "case" on splints and voted for her then this all happened:

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today
Says PSV seems pretty townie and he won't vote there today.....

famous last words?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Suddenly Rico's iso is far more townie than PSV's.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:07 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine
Then quite strangely he votes Zenon, who refers to as Neon, with no reasoning that I seen.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 am I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am

I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.
they asked what wolf rondo is like when he is wolf b/c they knew he was town

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Now he votes PSV after saying they felt they were townie and won't vote there.

His posts have left me scratching my head bc they seem to fly all over the place. This EoD (so far) is the pingy-est.

Town reads change as the game progresses...and you're totally ignoring the progression here and just acting as tho it just happened out of thin air.

@Zenon Why do I call you Neon?
I get why you may call Zenon, Neon but my point still stands you voted for them for no reason I could find. You voted 3 different people. As I am reading the thread it did not feel organic nor did you stay with your own case on splints. Instead you sheeped your vote and did the read back on iso's as Porscha had demanded you do. It's this progression I did feel came from a townie with their mind set on winning the game.
;)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:04 pm
Town:
Zenon
Splints
Roxy
PoE:
Falcon
Porscha
Rico

Extremely untrue. And I don't believe any of this is anything other than taking advantage of my status in this game.

In my experience that is an untrue statement lol you'll vote yourself any day of the week usually
But you're also not usually in a 2 man wolf game
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:05 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:03 pm

Oh NOW you offer to hammer yourself after I said you hadn't done that
I live to hammer I'd do it for anyone

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:02 pm

Reword pls
Rico hypothetical requires Rico to be town

He knows his role. I do not and can not without flip.
Thank yew
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemme start this off by saying he had made a "case" on splints and voted for her then this all happened:

Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today

famous last words?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Then quite strangely he votes Zenon, who refers to as Neon, with no reasoning that I seen.

if i'm wrong, why

I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

His posts have left me scratching my head bc they seem to fly all over the place. This EoD (so far) is the pingy-est.

Town reads change as the game progresses...and you're totally ignoring the progression here and just acting as tho it just happened out of thin air.

Presumably cause it was my name for months

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:05 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:04 pm
Town:
Zenon
Splints
Roxy
PoE:
Falcon
Porscha
Rico

In my experience that is an untrue statement lol you'll vote yourself any day of the week usually
But you're also not usually in a 2 man wolf game
Depends how upset I am. Here I'm not upset I just think it's best for me to die and other things in my life are taking precedent over this game

ImageImage

Ricochet
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Nobody other than two wolves knows my alignment. It’s not about trusting me, it’s about reading me town or wolf - and it wolf, do you have the arguments? - or to consider me so deep in PoE that I need elimination - do you? - or at least to think my flip will get you good info to push the game forward - again, do you?
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:17 pm Before i finish my EoD's:

@Thunal33 would like to know who you think is mafia?
GTH 2 people.
Porscha and Falcon, with an outside chance of Splints.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:25 pm Idk, last minute switches or CFDs usually throw me off, makes me want to eyeball it as wolfy. But then, what logic would a wolf find in doing it and get eyeballed for it, is what I’m pondering.

Why do you say jumping off a wagon that will prove a mislynch is a “good thing” or how do you read it as a town move?
I don't read it as town. I'm saying that it might be perceived as town by the thread because Porscha's vote didn't land on the mislim.
I didn't like it and thought it could be trying not to get her hands dirty. Specifically I didn't like that Porscha voiced disagreement about my reasons for townreading PSV without vocally pushing PSV at the time and then got off at the last minute.
Without pushing vocally PSV at what time, more exactly? Cause vote-wise she was with the vote almost all the way through.
What specifically did you find towny from her EoD posts?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Psv

famous last words?

if i'm wrong, why
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?

it was a fake question

That implied TMI thing makes no sense to me, and Falcon sheeping it isn't good. @falcon45ca why did you think asking about Rondo's scum game was implied TMI?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

What pinged me when I took a look at Splints was what Ricochet brought up earlier - that there's a lack of concrete reasoning that Zenon is a wolf. It's more about saying Zenon is misrepresenting her past play than any points Splints explicitly found wolfy from Zenon.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:22 pm

Psv

famous last words?

if i'm wrong, why

it was a fake question

That implied TMI thing makes no sense to me, and Falcon sheeping it isn't good. @falcon45ca why did you think asking about Rondo's scum game was implied TMI?
I mean, it makes sense to me that "as a wolf" implies that they're not a wolf this game.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:05 pm

Psv

famous last words?

it was a fake question

I get why you may call Zenon, Neon but my point still stands you voted for them for no reason I could find. You voted 3 different people. As I am reading the thread it did not feel organic nor did you stay with your own case on splints. Instead you sheeped your vote and did the read back on iso's as Porscha had demanded you do. It's this progression I did feel came from a townie with their mind set on winning the game.
[VOTE: fingers] aubergine

Yeah, I don't know who the Maf are, so I'm looking for something
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Post by fingersplints »

Rico looking a bit better today based on his solving, but it also make me wary because just hosted a game where spf lasted a while just with a high volume of “solving”. going to have to think about him and if I find it genuine
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:38 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:05 pm

Psv

famous last words?

it was a fake question

Yeah, I don't know who the Maf are, so I'm looking for something
Looking in the wrong place 🙃
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

There are a few points I liked earlier when skimming, that I’ll have to look back and see what it was. Involved Epi’s past reads. I usually have more of a think about who was killed and why but I haven’t really had much time to give that much thought this game. So would like to revisit that
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:29 pm What pinged me when I took a look at Splints was what Ricochet brought up earlier - that there's a lack of concrete reasoning that Zenon is a wolf. It's more about saying Zenon is misrepresenting her past play than any points Splints explicitly found wolfy from Zenon.
but.....
They *both* were saying it was past game play that they each found a baddie tone in.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
@Thunal33
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:29 pm What pinged me when I took a look at Splints was what Ricochet brought up earlier - that there's a lack of concrete reasoning that Zenon is a wolf. It's more about saying Zenon is misrepresenting her past play than any points Splints explicitly found wolfy from Zenon.
but.....
They *both* were saying it was past game play that they each found a baddie tone in.
Yea, I definitely have my reasons to suspect Zenon. I hate that we had a fight and it boiled over so publicly. I should have been stronger to address any grievances I had privately and less emotionally, and I do regret that. It was a shit move on my part and I hate it. I still think they are mafia even if I dislike how I went about it
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:36 pm
I mean, it makes sense to me that "as a wolf" implies that they're not a wolf this game.
I still never thought asking how someone plays as a wolf means that they're not a wolf this game but I kind of see how it could be seen that way.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
@Thunal33
I know she said Zenon was similar but she never said why Zenon was similar and she wasn't expanding or reinforcing that point. As far as the past mafia chat, I knew she took issue with Zenon saying she was scared but I missed that she said it was wolfy. I still feel like her reasoning on Rico was more solid than her reasoning on Zenon and this post was prompted rather than splints saying it on her own because she wanted to convince others.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

To expand on that, Splints spent a lot of posts defending herself against being misrepped and saying Zenon is wrong but not a lot saying Zenon is wolfy.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:16 pm To expand on that, Splints spent a lot of posts defending herself against being misrepped and saying Zenon is wrong but not a lot saying Zenon is wolfy.
I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:16 pm To expand on that, Splints spent a lot of posts defending herself against being misrepped and saying Zenon is wrong but not a lot saying Zenon is wolfy.
I've got mild tinfoil that they're w/w actually. They're both kinda using kid's gloves on each other, not pushing each other really
I disagree on that one. I think their fight was too personal and seemed very unplanned so I don't think they'd do it as w/w.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:21 pm
I disagree on that one. I think their fight was too personal and seemed very unplanned so I don't think they'd do it as w/w.
Well, it wouldn't be very good distancing if it looked like distancing, would it?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Me vs zenon is kid gloves?!?! Jfc I don’t ever want to be in a game you think is serious then. I feel sick over my reaction to zenon. This isn’t a play. I hate this. I’m left the rest of this game regretting my outburst
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Is falcon just stirring the pot? Because I don’t se how anyone can see what happens with me and zenon and call it w/w? That’s just crazy
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:47 pm
Me vs zenon is kid gloves?!?! Jfc I don’t ever want to be in a game you think is serious then. I feel sick over my reaction to zenon. This isn’t a play. I hate this. I’m left the rest of this game regretting my outburst
I was raised by wolves
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:36 pm I mean, it makes sense to me that "as a wolf" implies that they're not a wolf this game.
This makes no sense to me. People ask plenty of time what's X's wolf meta.

This meta ping would make more sense to me if Zenon behaved like this in the previous game as well - i.e. her misconstruing being a pattern of how she appeals to or accuses players when wolf.
Yet it doesn't sound like your profiling her as such, the accusation seems to be based solely on the infighting that happened in this game.

In short, I still don't sense how you convert(ed) "Zenon made me look worse using meta" into Zenon is wolf when doing that.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:36 pm I mean, it makes sense to me that "as a wolf" implies that they're not a wolf this game.

Then how do you feel about Porscha?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:49 pm Is falcon just stirring the pot? Because I don’t se how anyone can see what happens with me and zenon and call it w/w? That’s just crazy
Ironically, this is just pot stirring. Where's your vote? Do you TR myself, or Neon?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:21 pm

On reasoning alone, at best an "a-ha" moment that could have made sense to her; otherwise, more sketchy.

On voting, I still don't get why wolf would wagon for so long, knowing it's a town mislynch (and a counterwagon mislynch - yeah, I know, that's just my own knowledge), and bail last minute. It's already sparked views that it's wolfy, so why bring heat based on that?

Probably a bit reverse psych, but idk, I'd stay put as wolf and face the scrutiny of my voting rather than my flaking.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I know it's pure policy, but on Splints / Zenon infighting, I'm prepared to say it's not a wolf team. There is bussing, there is distancing, there is sub-optimal teamwork, but Syndicate cultivates camaraderie and planning in most factions that know each other and work together. And Splints is especially old school Syndicate culture. This would be the most egregious kind of distancing, if it proves to be w/w, and if so, I'm willing to take the loss and move on from such an ugly tactic.

The only thing giving me pause is Splints' planting an early vote on Zenon, with no good reasoning (yes, I'm inclined to still think it so), even following their fighting. I don't think wolf Splints would have wanted to wake up to the realization that she lost her teammate on a planted vote.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sorry, fixed quotes, I think.

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:21 pm
On reasoning alone, at best an "a-ha" moment that could have made sense to her; otherwise, more sketchy.

On voting, I still don't get why wolf would wagon for so long, knowing it's a town mislynch (and a counterwagon mislynch - yeah, I know, that's just my own knowledge), and bail last minute. It's already sparked views that it's wolfy, so why bring heat based on that?

Probably a bit reverse psych, but idk, I'd stay put as wolf and face the scrutiny of my voting rather than my flaking.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:17 pm

What specifically did you find towny from her EoD posts?
The way she responded to my tmi accusation worried me and she was very lackadaisical. A wolf doesnt big chill in the position she was in

Return to “Previous Hustles”