Endgame pressure (dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 3
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Ricochet »

I will try to argue later why a Zenon flip could in fact garner info.

For one, if she is wolf, two or three players cannot be wolf, which is huge info for an f5.

Got better counter-info by blowing me up? Put it on record.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I will note, though, if the decision is to flip both me and Zenon, in whatever order, and Zenon is town, the town is fraked.

We’re 7 left. Look into others. Look into everyone. There is time.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:35 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:29 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:28 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:25 pm Idk, last minute switches or CFDs usually throw me off, makes me want to eyeball it as wolfy. But then, what logic would a wolf find in doing it and get eyeballed for it, is what I’m pondering.

Why do you say jumping off a wagon that will prove a mislynch is a “good thing” or how do you read it as a town move?
I don't read it as town. I'm saying that it might be perceived as town by the thread because Porscha's vote didn't land on the mislim.
What's your (level 1) take, then?
I didn't like it and thought it could be trying not to get her hands dirty. Specifically I didn't like that Porscha voiced disagreement about my reasons for townreading PSV without vocally pushing PSV at the time and then got off at the last minute.
Without pushing vocally PSV at what time, more exactly? Cause vote-wise she was with the vote almost all the way through.
The EoD stretch after PSV returned.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Roxy »

Porscha's EoD:
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:46 pm wouldnt a zenon flashwagon be funny
so originally you just thought it would be funny to flashwagon Zenon?
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:49 pm its funny I actually feel like the game in general has been very wolfy feeling

I'm almost unsold on psv but I certainly don't think rico is wolfier so i'm not trying to go there
After pushing PSV all day you start talking yourself out of it only 10 minutes before the elim ends.
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:50 pm like tbh I came in and made a big stink about how I was no longer the person psv was describing me to be day 1 before they really said anything much, so it would have been hard for them to keep pushing me the same way
Literally this really is you noticing that someone noticed your game play so you started posting more and giving more. Why? Just bc PSV brought it up? Were you nervous others might notice and join PSV with their suspicion?
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:56 pm ew i'm getting cold feet
This was posted after my vote. Ewww to you too <3
4 minutes until the elim ends.
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:57 pm something feels off
we should have went zenon
We should have went Zenon bc it would be funny to flashwagon her?
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:57 pm I voted zenon
The last two posts were made within seconds of each other with 3 minutes left to go.

Yeah bit messy here at EoD.
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:08 am
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:34 pm Where I'm at right now:
Town:
Zenon
Splints
Roxy
PoE:
Falcon
Porscha
Rico
Holy crap how am I top town
I had a lot of town pings from you - in addition to the early ones I mentioned before and the you/Splints fight, I thought you wanting to die and be resolved at EoD was more likely to come from town.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:59 pm My pizza is made with ripperoni.
Kill Zenon and Rico.
This was PSV's c'est la vie post.

and I am riding the fence with Rico and have had pings from Zenon but felt better about her after her exchange with splints.
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:21 am Just to address this quickly
Thunal33 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:21 pm Fwiw, I don't think my take on your gameplay was wrong. I wasn't trying to say you were an LHF elim addict, I was concerned that you hadn't committed to many other reads while your vote was on Falcon, like your read on Epi:
From my perspective, you were often one step in advance of judging my activity.

When I parked a vote on inactive Falcon, I was clear that the gamestate had three inactives out of nine and it was worth contemplating flipping them and that it was placeholder pending better reads.
Then I snapped at Zenon, then return to the same vote and same placehold till reads mindset.

That this sequenced pinged you is fine, but this is what it is, it was not serious and it was not something to stamp me as intent to lynch inactives and skirt otherwise.

Then: end of first night (Sunday), I write short notes on several that would constitute my PoE. But I did say it was "unresearched". Splints took issue with it. You as well. Okay. But it was still far off from "not pushing my suspicions".

Then, even with time limitations, I do ISOs on Epig, Falcon and PSV. Falcon is no longer judged for inactivity, hence I don't fit the "wants to lynch inactives and push nobody else" bill anymore. And of Epig and PSV you only focus on Epig and call it unsatisfactory in deciding if he's wolf. True somewhat, but I was wary enough to not have confidence in what he was doing. I felt worse about PSV in my ISOs and that was my closest wolf read of the phase.

As a player, I am not a firm voice on tagging townies and wolves in my reads, never have been. My reads will contain a lot of doubts and turning things on both sides and what-ifs and tinfoil scenarios. If I get flak for not being decisive, I get it. Almost got me mislynched, nothing novel there either. But, as I've expressed, I find you processed all the info the wrong way and at times you projected a worse picture of my activity or demanded more than I had managed to actually deliver.
Thanks for the explanation, and it very well could have been a playstyle difference that I wolfread. I actually wasn't under the impression that the whole sequence with Falcon and Zenon wasn't serious.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am Yeah I'm fine being in F5 but imagine your the CW in very close wagons and the other wagon is a town and the behaviors around both wagons were weird. Learning if that was T v T or S v T is super beneficial.
No. We don't vote the CW for being the CW, we don't vote on policy, we vote the most likely wolf.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:21 am I will note, though, if the decision is to flip both me and Zenon, in whatever order, and Zenon is town, the town is fraked.

Yeah, I'm not at all convinced this helps town. I'm having doubts on Zenon now because her reasoning today boils down to just voting you for being the counterwagon and not even reconsidering or reevaluating based on the analysis you've given today.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Cold feet or doubts 10-15 minutes before lynch time is not that uncommon.

It's weird, but I feel a move off wagon like this would rather be a dumb and unnecessary wolf move. PSV vote was cozy, sustained all day from Porscha, even with a few "maybe I'm wrong" in the mix.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Rico's EoD:

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:37 pm I'll skip the order and do one more, just for the sake of getting some bearing on potentialsheltervet

Day 1
#130 some talk with Rondo about pairings, also tells him to ease up on the wagon game-making or something
#202 loose townread on Epig and Thunal
#207 doesn't wolfread me and inquires on the wagon on me
#290 wants Rondo to be ignored
#293 doesn't vibe with Lemon, unreasoned
#366 reads Lemon better; reads on Roxy (okay), Splints (null), Epig (worse), Thunal (safe town), wants meta on Rondo for overall play
#367 against townleans me
#370 falcon not in mafia range, from meta recollection
#372 paints Porscha wolfy and votes her (for "uninspiring", "go with the flow" etc)

Day 2
opinion on Rondo kill (on the surprised side)
#592 Epig back on good effort, hesitates on a chop Roxy in absentia
#688 some sort of puzzlement towards a Zenon vote on her
#689 reads Roxy outburst angry town
#690 worse on Zenon and thinks Porscha was town spewed
#736 vote on Zenon
#742 wolfread and then vote on me

I have no meta knowledge and didn't pick up any opinion from others on which way this type of play can generally swing, but I find it quite thin and fluctuating and not committing to much for real (or for very long). Every brief appearance puzzled me a bit even in real time, because it seemed like coming to punch in some activity, but pick up from very little from before. I find it ironic for her to paint me as "lacking enthusiasm and not driving any lead" in her reasoning of voting me, because I find it just that in this summary.

Seems to have taken a more stable approach in wolf-reading toDay, since it now boils down to just Zenon (not much reason there) and myself (at best just sanctioning and mischaracterising me as a lhf-voter).

I think her cool on suspecting Lemon is a bit suss, perhaps timed as to avoid a plant on that wagon. On friendly, but brief interactions with several other actives as well (Rondo D1, Thunal, Epig).

Don't vibe. Would elim.

His PSV work up.
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:40 pm Speaking of time zones, I can stay no longer than another 20 minutes, it'll be already 2am.

If the general call is to flip me and you want the easy hammer, do it.
Does a baddie say this near EoD?
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:41 pm I think I'll use that free parking vote spot since I don't want to put Rico at 3 yet. My Epi vote was more to get people to look at him and look outside the d1 slankers like Roxy and Splints than a desire to have him chopped today, and now I think that pressure would be better off him than on him. He's in my PoE but I think Rico is a better chop today.

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I think your pick of me is the shakiest even given the terms you reasoned it.
It's less about that you want to elim inactives and more about that you're more willing to commit to pushing inactives than you are to commit to pushing others. You were more committal on Lemon yesterday but then there's a lack of actually pressuring your PoE today other than Falcon.
No proof I committed to pushing inactives for good and inflexibly. Maybe the talks on dealing with inactives long term dragged on, but don't think there was more to that.
There was a lack of me doing much of anything "today" until about 8pm local when I planned some reads and found myself already profiled the way you also believe and push my lynch for.
And whatever reads I managed do in fact work on a a PoE (partial or not) and address the LHF in new light, but nobody, including yourself, is interested or swayed.
I agree with Rico in that he was solely pushing inactives. I think this has been overstated by others. Not really fair to say if you read his posts for entire day.
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:01 pm Time's up for me. [VOTE: ShelterVet] aubergine

To paraphrase someone, I only need two options, until I'm proven wrong or dead.

Good night, Thunal
Good night, Epignosis.
His vote and ending statement.

Not real sure this helps me off the fence. It is however clarifying what went down at EoD by me going through peoples posts.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:00 pm I've cooled on Roxy.

I don't think fingersplints is mafia.

falcon, maybe, but if you haven't the time, you haven't the time. Posts there look organic rather than "I've got to say something." Not a vote for me today.

I don't like Rico daring me to take the bait in voting him, and maybe that's his out today, but I'm not taking it. :p

Thunal is playing the best mafia member I've seen in a while if that is indeed the case. Very strategic if bad. Also not a vote for me today.

That leaves me with Porscha, potentialsheltervet, and Zenon.
Epi's last suspicion list. Wrong for sure on PSV but the others are still a question mark.
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town
Calls Thunal town shades PSV.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town
As an aside, people have got to give me some kudos for not bringing the adverb tell into this. :slick:
the last quote got messed up on my epi EoD.

People who haven't played with Epi may not realize he caught many baddies with the old "adverb tell". I should have paid him way more attention than I did.

He feels Porscha was bad bc of the use of the adverbs.
;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:36 am
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:40 pm Speaking of time zones, I can stay no longer than another 20 minutes, it'll be already 2am.

2hours and 20 minutes near EoD*

I'm not a baddie in this game, but it also wasn't a ploy to get people off me. There was strong belief (and soon 3 votes) in benefit of me being flipped, and I gave in under the frustration that I had pinged so many with a nothingburger of a Zenon vote and other early phase stuff.
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:38 am

Epi's last suspicion list. Wrong for sure on PSV but the others are still a question mark.
A broad list, yes, but he went further on his PoE of Porscha, PSV. Maybe less on Zenon, IIRC.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:43 am
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:36 am

2hours and 20 minutes near EoD*

I'm not a baddie in this game, but it also wasn't a ploy to get people off me. There was strong belief (and soon 3 votes) in benefit of me being flipped, and I gave in under the frustration that I had pinged so many with a nothingburger of a Zenon vote and other early phase stuff.
Yes it was over 2 hours from the elim end -but- you said you could only be there for 20 more minutes so yes these were your EoD posts. I never thought it was a ploy, never said that but it does lean you slightly town in my eyes.
Ricochet wrote:
Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:38 am

A broad list, yes, but he went further on his PoE of Porscha, PSV. Maybe less on Zenon, IIRC.
Maybe but he probs never thought he would be the Nk. We will never know beyond this last list he left until the game is over.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:14 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am Yeah I'm fine being in F5 but imagine your the CW in very close wagons and the other wagon is a town and the behaviors around both wagons were weird. Learning if that was T v T or S v T is super beneficial.
What do you gain from finding out my wagon was also on a mislynch path? Who will you solve f5 from it?

PSV could have self-pres’d into a tie with you, so why not apply the same with you?
Well mainly that Porscha moving off both wagons looks bad in a vacuum if it was T v T but I can also deign that wolves would scatter votes in that scenario
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:16 am
What do you gain from finding out my wagon was also on a mislynch path? Who will you solve f5 from it?

PSV could have self-pres’d into a tie with you, so why not apply the same with you?
I do agree with this thought as well. Zenon's elim would also "blow the game wide open".
What info do you gain when I flip town?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon's EoD:

Lemme start this off by saying he had made a "case" on splints and voted for her then this all happened:

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today
Says PSV seems pretty townie and he won't vote there today.....

famous last words?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Suddenly Rico's iso is far more townie than PSV's.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:07 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine
Then quite strangely he votes Zenon, who refers to as Neon, with no reasoning that I seen.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 am I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.
they asked what wolf rondo is like when he is wolf b/c they knew he was town

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Now he votes PSV after saying they felt they were townie and won't vote there.

His posts have left me scratching my head bc they seem to fly all over the place. This EoD (so far) is the pingy-est.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:04 am

I do agree with this thought as well. Zenon's elim would also "blow the game wide open".
I was just using your logic and lingo against you. Why wouldn't we gain info?
;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:01 am

Well mainly that Porscha moving off both wagons looks bad in a vacuum if it was T v T but I can also deign that wolves would scatter votes in that scenario
Well, I do go by the knowledge that it was T v T, since I am not wolf.

Scatter wolf votes among these wagons is already the likelier odds, unless the team would be Thunal / Zenon or Falcon / Roxy. Does either of these teams sound plausible to you - or general question.

Off wagon would be just Splints (who arguably voted very early and never moved) and Porscha.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

got work to do before I finish my EoD's on everyone else.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:04 am
No. We don't vote the CW for being the CW, we don't vote on policy, we vote the most likely wolf.
I'd rather vote a potential wolf in a eod game state that appears to points to a wolf wagon yay gives info than like vote some random

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:10 am
I'd rather vote a potential wolf in a eod game state that appears to points to a wolf wagon yay gives info than like vote some random
Can you summarize what you are saying here, I do not follow.
;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Off the cuff, a Zenon townflip is probably less ideal and discerning.

It leaves to wonder if Splints was opportunistic to hound / vote her.
Falcon also a conundrum with a suss and a vote on Zenon taken later off - perhaps also opportunistic, but not hands-dirtying wolf.

Dunno if wolf Thunal would bank that much townreading on Zenon to look good post-mislynch.
Wolf Porscha probably content to have Zenon mislynched, though I still don't get why she'd bring heat for moving off PSV (and not being equally content with having had PSV mislynched).

Roxy dunno.

But I plan to revisit this, instead of writing from memory.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm currently working on a Zenon ISO but I'll pop in to say voting for info, policy, or any reason other than voting the most likely wolf in f7 is a good way to lose the game. The best way to get info is to flip a wolf.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:21 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:21 am I will note, though, if the decision is to flip both me and Zenon, in whatever order, and Zenon is town, the town is fraked.

Yeah, I'm not at all convinced this helps town. I'm having doubts on Zenon now because her reasoning today boils down to just voting you for being the counterwagon and not even reconsidering or reevaluating based on the analysis you've given today.
I mean thread state points to this being the right play

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:24 am Cold feet or doubts 10-15 minutes before lynch time is not that uncommon.

It's weird, but I feel a move off wagon like this would rather be a dumb and unnecessary wolf move. PSV vote was cozy, sustained all day from Porscha, even with a few "maybe I'm wrong" in the mix.
People panic for any number of reasons. That same logic can apply here. I could have sat on porscha and not tried to convince you all that I've got a plan that benefits town.

I think Porscha looks bad if its T v T I think she looks guys if it's Rico wolf. Why am I wrong

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Good if it's rico

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I changed my mind on this after thinking about it more.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Eh someone help

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Self doubt is back

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:07 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:04 am

I was just using your logic and lingo against you. Why wouldn't we gain info?
Because the wagon movement around me was minimal compared to the 2 main wagons

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:36 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:21 am

I mean thread state points to this being the right play
Don’t get what you see as gamestate pointing to this.

What info do you get from mislynching me, did you answer?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:08 am

Scatter wolf votes among these wagons is already the likelier odds, unless the team would be Thunal / Zenon or Falcon / Roxy. Does either of these teams sound plausible to you - or general question.

Off wagon would be just Splints (who arguably voted very early and never moved) and Porscha.
But I don't know that. I can't spend time solving in this world because I need to see it for myself

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:12 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:10 am
Can you summarize what you are saying here, I do not follow.
I think Rico is likely wolf

I think the wagon movements at EoD are common in connection to how I expect mass vote swapping would occur when a wolf is being wagoned

Kill the CW get info maybe kill a wolf this good

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:06 am falcon's EoD:

Lemme start this off by saying he had made a "case" on splints and voted for her then this all happened:

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
Psv
Seems pretty towny, or at the very least it's not scummy from what I can see. I won't vote there today
Says PSV seems pretty townie and he won't vote there today.....

famous last words?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:06 pm Hmmmm, going thru Ricochet's ISO, I find it far more towny than PSV's
Suddenly Rico's iso is far more townie than PSV's.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:07 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine
Then quite strangely he votes Zenon, who refers to as Neon, with no reasoning that I seen.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 am I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.
they asked what wolf rondo is like when he is wolf b/c they knew he was town

it was a fake question
Yeah actually, reading that it does have an implied tmi on Rondo's slot. Good catch!

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Now he votes PSV after saying they felt they were townie and won't vote there.

His posts have left me scratching my head bc they seem to fly all over the place. This EoD (so far) is the pingy-est.

Town reads change as the game progresses...and you're totally ignoring the progression here and just acting as tho it just happened out of thin air.

@Zenon Why do I call you Neon?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:16 am Off the cuff, a Zenon townflip is probably less ideal and discerning.

It leaves to wonder if Splints was opportunistic to hound / vote her.
Falcon also a conundrum with a suss and a vote on Zenon taken later off - perhaps also opportunistic, but not hands-dirtying wolf.

Dunno if wolf Thunal would bank that much townreading on Zenon to look good post-mislynch.
Wolf Porscha probably content to have Zenon mislynched, though I still don't get why she'd bring heat for moving off PSV (and not being equally content with having had PSV mislynched).

Roxy dunno.

But I plan to revisit this, instead of writing from memory.
Just my thoughts. I have pushed splints on and off because I think their treatment of me was hyper wolfy.

I think falcon is town he usually pockets me as wolf I'm not really being pocketed by him he's just kinda here he can do that as wolf too I'm not gonna call him clear but I am leaning town

Speaking of pocketing Thunal saw a few of my games... like... champs I think. If you watched that you know the biggest not so secret thing that macs been telling me is a problem. I'm really pocketed and thunal should know that. In a world where I am being pocketed it is always Thunal

Roxy is town I'm gonna set this read and forget this read

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:43 am

But I don't know that. I can't spend time solving in this world because I need to see it for myself
I’m still asking what will you say D4 in the case of mislynching me.

If you don’t want to work on that angle, I guess that leaves what Thunal called “voting who you think is wolf” - which you have me for, what, flip-flopping early D2?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon's EoD:

first lets start by saying this all came after her back and forth with splints. She left her vote on Rico following her own suspicion.

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:01 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:16 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:53 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:43 pm

I know I carried that game.
I will not continue this fight.

Have some respect for Jay and the rest of the people playing and do the same. We can continue this fight later if you wish.
Defending myself from baseless attacks on myself is not disrespect to anyone in this game.
Having a fight mid game about another game is a disrespect to everyone playing and the host, and if you can’t see that then I’m sorry for you. Again, I’m not going to keep engaging on this subject for the betterment of the thread. This is literally my last post on the subject.
It's not. It's really not especially when that game is the basis of something that I am saying in this game but I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing that it never needed to be and I will neither apologize nor stop protecting myself from harmful attacks on myself.
That game is the basis of nothing. If you can’t move on that’s your pride getting in the way. You can tell me all about how I failed you as a teammate later. I promise I will sit and listen to all you have to say. It isn’t relevant in this game.
I don't think you failed me. I do think that game matters in how I'm reading you and how I've presented that. I do think it matters to this game on a meta level. I do believe I should be allowed to talk about it as that's my basis
This is where Zenon seems to be thinking splints is bad after discussing their last game together she felt she was seeing a baddie splints and led to their exchange back and forth.

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:39 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:43 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:01 pm

This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that
Well mainly what I think of that is that I said it's town

But this push on me is bad and seems scummy to me. It started because of omgus and continues because I'm an easy lhf to push this game.
You are *not* lhf in this game or any other that I have played with you. Is this an AtE?
No it's a fact I've had no thread presence I've barely been active I've barely pushed. I am lhf in this game. And wolfs ARE capitalizing on it. The question is whom.

I disagree you are the top poster left alive. Saying you have no thread presence is bit ott. You have pushed but you also give up too easily. Not the norm that I am used to seeing in games. You are -not- lhf now or ever.

so is capitalizing on it?
Half my posts have been in like the last hour lol
this is not really true impo. Have I checked no.

Can you answer who is capitalizing on it?

Here is where she is trying to say she is lhf and people are capitalizing on it. The only name she points to when prompted was Rico. The way he hopped on and off of her.

I totes disagree she is/was ever lhf as she is the top poster in this game (after Rondo was NK'ed).

I had a major ping on Zenon here.

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:04 pm @fingersplints are you staying on Zenon?
Please kill me
Me asking splints about her vote on Zenon and instead Zenon responds by asking me to kill her. Not a townie thing to do imo.

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm I'm kinda really not in a mentally good place right now but not cause of this game... but it is effecting this game and I think the game state and thread vibes improve with me dead
Her reasoning for wanting to be elimmed. I still disagree with her logic but it is hers so I cannot fault that.

Yeah I guess Zenon has left me with a few pings but does a townie *wish* to be elimmed? idk.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:16 am I'm currently working on a Zenon ISO but I'll pop in to say voting for info, policy, or any reason other than voting the most likely wolf in f7 is a good way to lose the game. The best way to get info is to flip a wolf.
I win FX for a reason. I'm very good at it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't agree with this take

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon ISO:
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:13 am [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

If this vote is boiled down to omgus i will lose my mind
I thought this was towny - she’s drawing attention to herself and wanting people to take her vote seriously.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:56 am @zenon pls come save me
Oh BTW Rondo is town just wrong so like that's a thing.

Maybe not wrong on everything though. I'll figure that out. Kinda agree Lemon looks bad at this point in my catch up.
Switch to thinking Rondo is wrong town. This could go either way, it could be realizing Rondo isn’t pushable or thinking his stream of posting is towny.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:17 pm Caught up

[VOTE: Splints] aubergine
Votes Splints when she was inactive d1.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:23 pm Lemon as town lives in omgus and bases the entirety of her play around how she perceives treatment of her slot and pushes on her. She knows she's lhf and that wolfs will abuse that and she hyperfocuses on "omgus" to find wolfs but really she's just using lessons about how wolfs treated her in the past to find the wolfs pushing lhf Lemon when she knows she's town

I hard pushed her for it a few times before realizing that it's towny for her and generally accurate in that wolfs will usually push her.

Wolf Lemon you'd think could easily fake this. I... don't remember if I've ever seen wolf Lemon in person though.
Defense of Lemon. I think this is somewhat towny.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:35 pm
Epignosis - vibe read town but don't remember much content wise

falcon45ca - Falcon is hard to read because he plays the game so like nonchalant so I always think he's town but he's snowed me twice so I'm being more cautious and his game play is reminding me of a recent wolf rand

potentialsheltervet - I have recently read psv wrong which is giving me pause because I'm uninspired by their play but I was in that game too

Ricochet - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it

Roxy - I consistently wolf read Roxy. I'm consistently wrong. I wolf read Roxy.

Thunal33 - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it
A lot of focus on past games and avoiding mistakes in this list which I think looks fairly good.
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:35 pm What do you have to say about Roxy banning a finger vote?
The reasons were bad and I'm not moving
For context, Roxy not wanting to vote Splints was because Splints was putting her daughter to sleep. I don’t like this dismissal of Roxy’s post without actually looking into Roxy for it.
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:20 am
Like this is just incorrect. If Rondo is hard pushing townies there's no reason to kill him he's loud and town will listen. And he was pushing townies. It's literally not insane to think this way.

Sauce: me. I'm good at woofin.
At EoD Rondo townread Epi, me, and Porscha and sussed Zenon, Lemon, and to some extent Splints. I think this at least lines up with Zenon pushing Splints.
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:45 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:36 pm

AtE isn't towny and I'm not gonna apologize for voting it.

You voting me for bad reasons and immediately bailing when my wagon gained traction is wolfy because I know I'm gonna flip town. You're scared to sit on me.
Zenon put Roxy at L-2 because she believed Roxy’s expression of emotion was wolfy. I noticed that Zenon didn’t apply this consistently. She expressed emotion herself but didn’t change her stance. Splints expressed emotion but Zenon didn’t wolfread that.
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:01 pm Town

fingersplints
Porscha
Thunal33
Zenon

Town ish

Epignosis
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy

Not town idk

falcon45ca

Meh I can't find footing this game I hate this
Safe readslist, but I wonder if it's *too* safe to come from a wolf. I think w!Zenon would know that only suspecting the lowest poster wouldn't be a good look.
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:44 pm
I'm town. I think this push is bad. Weather it's bad and mafia or not I have no fucking clue.
This conviction of being in the right during the Zenon/Splints fight and really wanting to defend herself I thought looked towny for Zenon.
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:14 pm
I think the way he joined and left my wagon was wolfy
Zenon’s suspicion of Rico didn’t have a lot of reasoning.
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm I'm kinda really not in a mentally good place right now but not cause of this game... but it is effecting this game and I think the game state and thread vibes improve with me dead
While I have seen a wolf ask to be voted, I think it comes more often from town.
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:46 am Potentially flipping Rico blows this game wide open
I don’t agree with this statement or Zenon wanting to vote Rico and I find that wolves sometimes take advantage of someone’s status of “needing to be resolved” which gave me doubt about Zenon.
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:41 am Self doubt is back
Then she doubts it after. I’m not really sure what to make of that.
I don't townread Zenon as much as I did coming into today. The town pings I got are still valid, like her treatment of the Splints fight and her early handling of the game. I still don't like her handling of Rico today and it feels almost too consistent. What doesn't make a lot of sense to me in a Zenon town world is why she didn't apply the same logic of emotion being wolfy to Splints that she did to Roxy. @Zenon can you answer this?
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:43 am

I also do not understand the point you are making here Zenon. You can see the world yourself by reading the thread or iso's of players. Are you trying to get elimmed bc you don't want to play? If yes can you ask to be subbed out instead of you giving up?
;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:57 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:16 am I'm currently working on a Zenon ISO but I'll pop in to say voting for info, policy, or any reason other than voting the most likely wolf in f7 is a good way to lose the game. The best way to get info is to flip a wolf.
I win FX for a reason. I'm very good at it.
As wolf? :p

Didn’t you blew up the lylo in Secret Mafia with a snap vote, am I remembering incorrectly?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Before i finish my EoD's:

@Thunal33 would like to know who you think is mafia?
GTH 2 people.
;)
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:22 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:52 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:16 pm I think I am concerned with Roxy and rico the most from reading epi and like
Rico was cw
And roxy jumped on my pewr tmi read on psv

But also zenon exists idk
Sip sip

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
????????????????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Hello. Will you lead a misexe on me today but unvote at the last second?
I mean if you keep being wolfy yeah I might lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:52 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:25 pm Idk, last minute switches or CFDs usually throw me off, makes me want to eyeball it as wolfy. But then, what logic would a wolf find in doing it and get eyeballed for it, is what I’m pondering.

Why do you say jumping off a wagon that will prove a mislynch is a “good thing” or how do you read it as a town move?
I don't read it as town. I'm saying that it might be perceived as town by the thread because Porscha's vote didn't land on the mislim.
I didn't like it and thought it could be trying not to get her hands dirty. Specifically I didn't like that Porscha voiced disagreement about my reasons for townreading PSV without vocally pushing PSV at the time and then got off at the last minute.
Without pushing vocally PSV at what time, more exactly? Cause vote-wise she was with the vote almost all the way through.
Yeah it would have been funnier to go zenon cuz psv was town and I think rico town so chances of flipping wolf were better on anyone else
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:44 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:42 pm Thunal can you agree with me that Roxy's eod was wolfy
After you pushed PSV ALL DAY then got cold feet right after I voted you moved then Epi gave the hammer.

Let's talk about a wolfy way to end the day.

You pushed for that elim then knowing PSV was going to flip town you moved your vote so you could say "but I felt better about PSV so I moved".

I'll be quite honest about my EoD as I have nothing to hide from. I was fence riding most of the day. When I seen the tie I decided to break it but I could not really determine who I trusted the least betwixt Rico or PSV. I literally flipped a coin.
Not that it matter I stand by my vote.

I wanted to trust you here bc I helped elim you in the other game we were/are playing together.
It's possible we are 2 town with pewr eod showings
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:44 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:52 am

Yeah it would have been funnier to go zenon cuz psv was town and I think rico town so chances of flipping wolf were better on anyone else
I responded to the wrong quote. @Roxy yes voting zenon was best option imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Okay yeah we agree on this

Return to “Previous Hustles”