Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Art UPickish D3

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:58 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 am I think Falcon's cop check on Kate was extremely protown to the point where I have a hard time believing mafia would do it. Think about it, Kate was suspecting genny and is someone with a reputation for having good reads. Why would a mafia surrender thread control to Kate with the cop check? Falcon could have claimed anything with a visit to Kate, and there are a whole lot of things he could have claimed that didn't confirm Kate as town.
I agree with this. The only flipside I am considering is what someone else suggested (can't remember who) that Falcon COULD have done something like poisoned Kate. Then in the moment seeing that Kate was watched, decided to claim a cop check thinking that Kate was going to die anyways (even though also inadvertently giving Kate a lot of threadpull). However, I would guess it is more likely that scum decided to day-action kill Kate while/after she singlehandedly built a PSV wagon yesterday to prevent people from night-action protecting her.
If he did in fact poison Kate then why would he ever say anything about Kate to begin with? Knowing a poison was used?
I outed that he visited Kate so he had to claim some action on Kate. Same with Zenon.

@Zenon what was the cool ability you tried to use n1?
Revealing probably gets me killed but

The way my ability works is its a hybrid doc/cop

The doc only works on town. If the player is mafia I kill them but also die.

But that only works if I roll high enough so on low rolls which is all I've gotten so far I am ostensibly just a normal doctor
I want to townlean this. I feel like you getting excited about a cool ability you made that would only benefit town to use would be a somewhat hard to think of play as mafia.

I don't have a scumread at this point. There could be only one and max 2 more so having a lot of town pings makes sense at this stage no matter who it is.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Quin »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:03 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:21 pm Hmm
[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Working on vote tracking for d2 and I think this and the continued push on pyxxy throughout the day should be clearing. Not enough pressure at this point for PSV to turn to bussing.
was pyxxy at risk at all d2? if not i don't think it's enough to clear since it could just be distancing.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:06 pm
Working on vote tracking for d2 and I think this and the continued push on pyxxy throughout the day should be clearing. Not enough pressure at this point for PSV to turn to bussing.
was pyxxy at risk at all d2? if not i don't think it's enough to clear since it could just be distancing.
Not at that point (yet), it was the first vote.
I'm gonna look at how it develops but it's just...not how PSV tends to treat her packmates. She does more interaction distancing vs plopping votes on them that might take off.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:05 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:48 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:39 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:45 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 am this question isn't just for seanzie but for everyone to consider:

let's say im bad and am lying. i have a piece of art that i can (attempt to) do practically anything with, with my night action being only limited by my imagination. in this case, why on earth would i choose my lie to be "i didn't try to do anything"?
Nobody is asking for a play by play (at least I don't think so) just want to know if you learned anything. Seems easy enough to answer which you did after this post saying for the second night in a row you didn't get to do anything.

Unless I am missing something in your posts that you can point to.

The only way for townies to communicate are in the thread during Day phases and reads etc. If you are townie then help, please.
i didn't say that.
no not in so many words but it felt implied tbh that your roll each night was not high enough. Maybe I am reading into something that isn't there? I was hoping for some clarification is all :shrug:
i'll only clarify enough to say that i did use an action last night.
thank you <3
;)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:08 pm
I'm gonna look at how it develops but it's just...not how PSV tends to treat her packmates. She does more interaction distancing vs plopping votes on them that might take off.
Hey Dubz: are you bad?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:18 pm
Hey Dubz: are you bad?
I'm a good egg pls
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok I have a green check on Dennis

Congrats Dennis and also sorry

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@pyxxy @falcon45ca @Zenon get your votes off Dennis

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:33 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:29 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:23 pm N 1 I failed to track Thunal bc my roll was too small so all I was told was that Thunal was a player in the game.

N 2 I successfully tracked Seanzie and seen he visited Thunal and Genny.

I unsuccessfully tried to give someone a posting restriction but it failed. (would have been funny to me)

I also received a gift which I will not tell what it is.
On a side note, your n1 feedback is such a Nanook response lol.

After I said I shot Genny, you said "this tracks." I assumed you had info that confirmed that, did you?
I thought I had gotten a double for the price of one but when I reread my result it stated that Seanzie visited You and Genny. When I first saw it I thought it had said that Seanzie and you had both visited Genny but I was wrong. I am sorry I cannot confirm but Seanzie could.
I did indeed visit Thun and Genny. They are not teamed.
If this is to be believed, Thun is also cleared

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

vote analyzing is great but have you used your art and what have you learned that could help the town?
If your answer is going to be no than can you give some reads? I have never played with you and would love to get some kinda vibe/tone from you.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Fuck it we ball

Moved off Dennis
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:34 pm
vote analyzing is great but have you used your art and what have you learned that could help the town?
If your answer is going to be no than can you give some reads? I have never played with you and would love to get some kinda vibe/tone from you.
I've been really unlucky with rolls so I haven't used my art for anything yet. And had one stolen or something last night so even less of a chance of doing anything useful now.

I am using the vote analysis to work through reads. I'm going to summarize things once I get through the vote tracking and can spend some time looking at it. But off the top of my head right now, I've already mentioned I have Scotty and pyxxy in town reads. By transient property, Dennis would be in there too from Scotty's green check. I think falcon and thun are probably village too, so that leaves Zenon, Quin, sean, and you. I still think Sean is okay but that's more vibes so will revisit that with looking at votes and interactions.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:42 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:34 pm
I've been really unlucky with rolls so I haven't used my art for anything yet. And had one stolen or something last night so even less of a chance of doing anything useful now.

I am using the vote analysis to work through reads. I'm going to summarize things once I get through the vote tracking and can spend some time looking at it. But off the top of my head right now, I've already mentioned I have Scotty and pyxxy in town reads. By transient property, Dennis would be in there too from Scotty's green check. I think falcon and thun are probably village too, so that leaves Zenon, Quin, sean, and you. I still think Sean is okay but that's more vibes so will revisit that with looking at votes and interactions.
thank you <3
;)
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dubz] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:55 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:26 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:37 pm ...nah this ain't wolf!PSV

@Kate @Thunal33 y'all should reconsider
This aged well

Jokes aside, not a great look
Defending wolves is what a village!Dubz does best! Ask anyone!

I mean the people who would know are dead, and were wolves themselves...but...
Hmm...

But at this point in the thread the votes were still being thrown around. So this kinda really looks like a save attempt to me, along with this post:
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:49 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:43 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:37 pm ...nah this ain't wolf!PSV

@Kate @Thunal33 y'all should reconsider
:feb:

Would you prefer you
No pls, I've never been misyoten in an off-SDN game and I'm not about to end that streak!

I'm serious though. I've seen wolf!PSV under pressure and I've seen village!PSV under pressure and this is not the former.
The way you seemed so confident gives me the feel you were determined to stop psv's elim but you couldn't really back it up
I just really thought she was village, she was acting exactly how I've seen her act before when she's village and doesn't feel defending is going to get her anywhere.

I haven't seen her in that kind of...defeated headspace as a wolf.
It's kind of hard to believe you, which I do realize you can't exactly do much about, but it's where I'm at
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:26 pm Ok I have a green check on Dennis

Nice, I believe it and that's pretty useful.
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm still sitting in a headspace where Kate is a beast so that'll probably be affecting my reads
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'm probably going to vote Zenon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yep, I was right. I did indeed vote her.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:17 am dennis being scum in the game where I decide he's town for no reason would be sad

but it would also be funny

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
..uh huh

What you were thinking before voting me? Cause being so easily swayed by falcon pointing out my interactions about genny is weird given the complete lack of thought you gave it
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:49 am like i understand he's going for a misguided interpretation that by 'zilch' i meant i sat on my ass and watched time pass me by but there's no way that in a game where your ability to actually do shit is judged by the roll of a die that interpretation can never come from town.
I don't think you're allowed to refuse to specify that and then push someone for not understanding you

Kind of a weird push on like, a town leader
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:56 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Actively throwing
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I will eat a sock if these people are mafia:
Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

Somewhat confident towns:
Falcon
Pyxxy

The rest (no order):
Roxy
Quin
Dubz
Zenon
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:41 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:38 am I'm currently doing a PSV spew analysis but I wanted to pop in before I'm done and say that I really don't think Seanzie is mafia and I'll veto any wagon attempts on him today. In addition to the reasons I gave earlier that his tunnel on me and insistence he was a bad d1 CW was completely in his town meta, PSV spew looks great for him. PSV basically just threw Seanzie in the PoE because he was a counterwagon while not even pretending to solve him from content. It completely fits PSV not finding good reasons to actually sus town!Seanzie but wanting to kill him if the opportunity came up.
I'm starting to TR him as well
Oh good seanzie and falcon are getting back together
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:53 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:15 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:40 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Hey Zenon, are you woofin this game?
What do you think. It should actually be pretty obvious I think.
Well that’s why I asked. That wasn’t much of an answer lol

Are you?
The obvious answer is no. But it should have been obvious you shouldn't have needed to ask.
I just feel like you’re pussyfooting around answering the question.

I understand the obvious answer is no. But you aren’t outright saying you’re not a wolf and that’s just…weird
Isn't that kind of what I did with my snarky little "I think you know"
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:44 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:53 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:15 am
Well that’s why I asked. That wasn’t much of an answer lol

Are you?
The obvious answer is no. But it should have been obvious you shouldn't have needed to ask.
I just feel like you’re pussyfooting around answering the question.

I understand the obvious answer is no. But you aren’t outright saying you’re not a wolf and that’s just…weird
I'm not really pussy footing around it what I'm saying is that you should know I'm town here. Not just that my answer will always be no but that you should be well aware I'm town.

Why? Because as wolf I have an obligation to my pack right? How do wolfs win? They play to not die. Now that's simplistic right? Except it's true. Town are a lot more willing to commit to play in ways that will get them killed if they think it adds value. Scum will not. Now this is not universally true but I've been using this read style to massive success.

So look at my iso am I playing to not die? No not really. Do you think in a game where I've subbed in and lost pack mates I'd be sitting here willing to draw attention to myself by being flippant with you, stealth voting, telling people that they are scum or don't have real thoughts? Or would I lay back answer you directly and try not to make waves?

You could argue that by me knowing this and saying this it means I would try to do this as wolf... and in certain cases yes probably. But not as a replacement with a dead pack.
Ok

Do you have BTSC?
With the host

So you have no other BTSC than with the host?

Yes or no answer will be good!
Why are you pushing so hard?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:25 pm Holy hell.

Ok I’m just gonna come out with it

I have a lie detector and have been trying and failing to get you to say yes or no statements and you’re so skillfully keeping your answers vague enough that I can’t lie detect you.

So for the effort of exercise:

Are you a wolf? Yes or no.

If you continue to beat around the bush I will auto vote you for the rest of the day
Oh.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:25 pm Holy hell.

Ok I’m just gonna come out with it

I have a lie detector and have been trying and failing to get you to say yes or no statements and you’re so skillfully keeping your answers vague enough that I can’t lie detect you.

So for the effort of exercise:

Are you a wolf? Yes or no.

If you continue to beat around the bush I will auto vote you for the rest of the day
No
Thank you kindly!

So I now have declarative statements from Dennis, Zenon and Seanzie.

Anyone else feel like someone should be added to the pool? Currently looking to test Zenon
You do??? Wait I'll go get my post myself
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm I've decided Dennis is scum
You decided that on your 2nd post I think
You bad, Dennis?
Nah and honestly I think you know that
Oh. You do
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

scotty getting pinged by me 7 thousand times:
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I WAS RIGHT TO TOWNLOCK DENNIS FOR NO REASON
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:00 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:17 am dennis being scum in the game where I decide he's town for no reason would be sad

..uh huh

What you were thinking before voting me? Cause being so easily swayed by falcon pointing out my interactions about genny is weird given the complete lack of thought you gave it
you watched me vote creature D1 and PSV D2

my personality in this setup is pretty transparent imo

looks like I'm sheeping scotty D3
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:58 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:24 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:20 am I think Falcon's cop check on Kate was extremely protown to the point where I have a hard time believing mafia would do it. Think about it, Kate was suspecting genny and is someone with a reputation for having good reads. Why would a mafia surrender thread control to Kate with the cop check? Falcon could have claimed anything with a visit to Kate, and there are a whole lot of things he could have claimed that didn't confirm Kate as town.
I agree with this. The only flipside I am considering is what someone else suggested (can't remember who) that Falcon COULD have done something like poisoned Kate. Then in the moment seeing that Kate was watched, decided to claim a cop check thinking that Kate was going to die anyways (even though also inadvertently giving Kate a lot of threadpull). However, I would guess it is more likely that scum decided to day-action kill Kate while/after she singlehandedly built a PSV wagon yesterday to prevent people from night-action protecting her.
If he did in fact poison Kate then why would he ever say anything about Kate to begin with? Knowing a poison was used?
I outed that he visited Kate so he had to claim some action on Kate. Same with Zenon.

@Zenon what was the cool ability you tried to use n1?
Revealing probably gets me killed but

The way my ability works is its a hybrid doc/cop

The doc only works on town. If the player is mafia I kill them but also die.

But that only works if I roll high enough so on low rolls which is all I've gotten so far I am ostensibly just a normal doctor
This seems like a weirdly convoluted role. Did you craft that yourself?

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:56 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Actively throwing
Why?

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neat!
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:34 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:00 pm

..uh huh

you watched me vote creature D1 and PSV D2

my personality in this setup is pretty transparent imo

looks like I'm sheeping scotty D3
I get your whole "don't play 4d chess" sentiment but I think you've taken it so far that you're hardly really putting effort in

I still really doubt you're maf from the interactions with psv but it's placed a teeny seed of doubt in my head, yknow?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: dubz] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Thunal33

Seanzie
Scotty
pyxxy/Falcon45ca

Zenon
Roxy

Quin
Dubz

This kind of makes me feel much better about this game, minus the fact that zenon is getting killed. Historically I can't read zenon to save my LIFE but I don't really see scum here? Methinks? Maybe? Hedgy hedge hedge?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

The gap between people within groups is very minimal btw
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:38 pm Thunal33

Seanzie
Scotty
pyxxy/Falcon45ca

Zenon
Roxy

Quin
Dubz

This kind of makes me feel much better about this game, minus the fact that zenon is getting killed. Historically I can't read zenon to save my LIFE but I don't really see scum here? Methinks? Maybe? Hedgy hedge hedge?
Zenon has been moderately forthcoming with her actions. Her voting/suspicion record is bare, and on top of that I’m seeing more similarities between this game and Holes mafia, in which she was bad. Tone is not as free spirited imo.

Dubz is a fine vote tho. If I’m still alive tomorrow (which is doubt) I’ll be sure to go there if we don’t end up consolidating on Dubz today

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:38 pm Thunal33

Seanzie
Scotty
pyxxy/Falcon45ca

Zenon
Roxy

Quin
Dubz

Zenon has been moderately forthcoming with her actions. Her voting/suspicion record is bare, and on top of that I’m seeing more similarities between this game and Holes mafia, in which she was bad. Tone is not as free spirited imo.

Dubz is a fine vote tho. If I’m still alive tomorrow (which is doubt) I’ll be sure to go there if we don’t end up consolidating on Dubz today
(what does forthcoming mean in this context)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

(i googled it and it still doesnt make sense)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 am this question isn't just for seanzie but for everyone to consider:

let's say im bad and am lying. i have a piece of art that i can (attempt to) do practically anything with, with my night action being only limited by my imagination. in this case, why on earth would i choose my lie to be "i didn't try to do anything"?
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:30 am the reality is that i did 'zilch' because i got a bad roll.

goodnight :beer:
I was looking back and saw a Quin ping here. Afaik Seanzie was pushing that Quin doing nothing was anti-town or that Quin doing nothing looks bad for him, not necessarily that he was lying about doing nothing. Sean also mentioned that Quin's threadplay was meh to wolfy but Quin didn't respond to that. This gives me the idea that Quin is a wolf that actually failed his roll.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:44 pm (i googled it and it still doesnt make sense)
It would generally be seen as a positive/towny thing but he also talked about how Zenon is similar to her scum game so I'm a bit confused too.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:44 am not a shock but[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:49 am like i understand he's going for a misguided interpretation that by 'zilch' i meant i sat on my ass and watched time pass me by but there's no way that in a game where your ability to actually do shit is judged by the roll of a die that interpretation can never come from town.
@Quin why could that interpretation never come from town?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current rainbow:

Dennis
pyxxy
Seanzie
Thunal

Roxy
Falcon

Dubz
Quin
Zenon

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:45 pm Current rainbow:

Dennis
pyxxy
Seanzie
Thunal

Roxy
Falcon

Dubz
Quin
Zenon
Why is Pyxxy so high?

I would move Thun and Falcon up, otherwise mostly fine with this list (aside from Pyxxy's placement). You'd go probably right above Roxy (below the moved up Falcon). Pyxxy would probably be just below Roxy.

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Art UPickish D1

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:05 pm Quin's entrance was weird and Creature has been basically nonexistent.
I'm also wondering if this is typical Scotty we're seeing? He sounds a little... Unhinged I guess is the word I would use. That isn't what I saw from him in the only other game I played with him.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:09 pm [VOTE: Quin ] aubergine
At least for now
I think PSV could very well have jumped on Quin's wagon if they were w/w for bus cred, but her reasoning that Quin's entrance was weird makes me hesitate because it makes me think she might have been afraid to actually call Quin wolfy.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:45 pm Current rainbow:

Dennis
pyxxy
Seanzie
Thunal

Roxy
Falcon

Dubz
Quin
Zenon
Why is Pyxxy so high?

I would move Thun and Falcon up, otherwise mostly fine with this list (aside from Pyxxy's placement). You'd go probably right above Roxy (below the moved up Falcon). Pyxxy would probably be just below Roxy.
Seconding Pyxxy being too high - he shouldn't be, and I'm not clearing him because of PSV's treatment of him or him being the counterwagon. He's not in my immediate PoE but I don't strongly townread him.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”