I can't make much sense of the lemon kill
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:39 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:50 am I tried to to "comrade" with my "commuinst mouse" piece. It would have let me target two people and determine if they have the same or diff alignments. That was a miss. I did manage to pull off "double rainbow" though, with my "rainbow cloud" piece, which allowed me to target Falcon and give them a 2nd roll if they fail for each of their art rolls moving forward.
Reading this, it's possible Falcon never knew about it since he never failed the first roll. @falcon45ca did you ever fail a roll?

For anyone voting Seanzie: Roxy saw Seanzie visit me and Genny. Seanzie claimed he tried a parity cop check night 1 so it checks out that he did one night 2 and the targets make sense for it.
I also soft-confirmed the result of said parity check at SoD3.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:50 am I tried to to "comrade" with my "commuinst mouse" piece. It would have let me target two people and determine if they have the same or diff alignments. That was a miss. I did manage to pull off "double rainbow" though, with my "rainbow cloud" piece, which allowed me to target Falcon and give them a 2nd roll if they fail for each of their art rolls moving forward.
Reading this, it's possible Falcon never knew about it since he never failed the first roll. @falcon45ca did you ever fail a roll?

For anyone voting Seanzie: Roxy saw Seanzie visit me and Genny. Seanzie claimed he tried a parity cop check night 1 so it checks out that he did one night 2 and the targets make sense for it.
Yea, I failed my 2nd roll by goddamn 1.

I was pissed. Until I saw Gennys flip, as they were my alignment target, and that eased the sting.

I'm not sure what to make of Sean's claim re: double roll gift. He def could've been blocked? I'm getting more TR than SR vibes currently, so I'm content to backburner that for now.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Re: Art UPickish D3

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: quin] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:22 am I can't make much sense of the lemon kill
Well, Maf didn't know Genny was gonna get got during the night, but was a viable wagon for this RD. Lemon gave a big TR case on them at EOD IIRC.

Perhaps an attempt to paint genny in a better light for this RD? Kind of a "lemon TRd them, and got NKd. No way Maf does that" thing.
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:12 pm
Well, Maf didn't know Genny was gonna get got during the night, but was a viable wagon for this RD. Lemon gave a big TR case on them at EOD IIRC.

Perhaps an attempt to paint genny in a better light for this RD? Kind of a "lemon TRd them, and got NKd. No way Maf does that" thing.
Oh I thought lemon's TR case was on PSV?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:12 pm

Oh I thought lemon's TR case was on PSV?

Oh that's right.

Disregard
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I recall...incorrectly
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:02 pm

Yea, I failed my 2nd roll by goddamn 1.

I was pissed. Until I saw Gennys flip, as they were my alignment target, and that eased the sting.

I'm not sure what to make of Sean's claim re: double roll gift. He def could've been blocked? I'm getting more TR than SR vibes currently, so I'm content to backburner that for now.
What changed with respect to me? You started the day with a vote on me IIRC.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, let's do this.

There seems to be a collective PoE of Zenon/Quin/Dubz. I think this is a good PoE and we should likely create a wagon/CW from these three, but I do think that the upper PoE (Roxy, me, Scotty) should not be forgotten here. Not necessarily votes, but we should be pushed and questioned and scrutinized.

Some comments about the PoE:

Zenon - I agree with some of Thun's points about Zenon. In particular they do seem to have some townie energy about their role (even though they want a pass for claiming a powerful role, which does not fit the setup), and as an extension, some of the pride Zenon is showing about her wolf game tends to come more from town than scum, but the sticking point for me (aside from just PoE type arguments) is that Zenon is acting very differently towards my suspicion than she usually does as town (normally write me off as "you'll never learn, I'll get the last laugh when you see my flip" but she isn't doing that here at all).

Quin - Honestly... I uhh... kinda townread Quin the most out of the 3-person PoE. I don't think what they're doing is necessarily good for town, but if they're mafia... I also don't know what they're doing? I am fine with them being a wagon, but I will likely support Zenon or Dubz to have a CW. If someone in the upper PoE or higher becomes a wagon, that might change.

Dubz - defended PSV, and honestly I feel like hasn't gotten nearly enough scrutiny for it. I can't remember anything that Dubz did for night actions (I should ISO them but meh... I got stuff to do IRL today so this is gonna be my last well-thought out post for a while), and I am weirded out at how little attention they've gotten. Is there a reason to townread Dubz?

[VOTE: Dubz] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh... Pyxxy should be in the upper PoE... they are very under-the-radar here.

I was hoping to see more from them now that Apathy Mafia ended, but meh... I can't remember a thing they've done. Maybe even like halfway between lower and upper PoE?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I guess Falcon should be in upper PoE too... but now it is just clears and PoE.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:59 pm I guess Falcon should be in upper PoE too... but now it is just clears and PoE.
We should probably add Nook and the MoDs to the upper POE. Don’t want to be left with our pants down
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:59 pm I guess Falcon should be in upper PoE too... but now it is just clears and PoE.
We should probably add Nook and the MoDs to the upper POE. Don’t want to be left with our pants down
Good idea.

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:54 pm Okay, let's do this.

There seems to be a collective PoE of Zenon/Quin/Dubz. I think this is a good PoE and we should likely create a wagon/CW from these three, but I do think that the upper PoE (Roxy, me, Scotty) should not be forgotten here. Not necessarily votes, but we should be pushed and questioned and scrutinized.

Zenon - I agree with some of Thun's points about Zenon. In particular they do seem to have some townie energy about their role (even though they want a pass for claiming a powerful role, which does not fit the setup), and as an extension, some of the pride Zenon is showing about her wolf game tends to come more from town than scum, but the sticking point for me (aside from just PoE type arguments) is that Zenon is acting very differently towards my suspicion than she usually does as town (normally write me off as "you'll never learn, I'll get the last laugh when you see my flip" but she isn't doing that here at all).

Quin - Honestly... I uhh... kinda townread Quin the most out of the 3-person PoE. I don't think what they're doing is necessarily good for town, but if they're mafia... I also don't know what they're doing? I am fine with them being a wagon, but I will likely support Zenon or Dubz to have a CW. If someone in the upper PoE or higher becomes a wagon, that might change.

Dubz - defended PSV, and honestly I feel like hasn't gotten nearly enough scrutiny for it. I can't remember anything that Dubz did for night actions (I should ISO them but meh... I got stuff to do IRL today so this is gonna be my last well-thought out post for a while), and I am weirded out at how little attention they've gotten. Is there a reason to townread Dubz?

Honestly I think I might have written off Dubz too easily. I have the same 3 person PoE but nobody neatly fits as scum. I'm at guess level of confidence with my vote on Quin.

@Dubz can you claim exactly what your night actions were n1 and n2?
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:22 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:03 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:59 pm Gonna really kill a self resolving town doctor that also clears people lol
I don't know why you think roles mean anything in this setup. Anyone can be anything if they are creative enough, and you can re-interpret your art in different ways on different nights, so you aren't a "self-resolving town doctor that clears people", you're just someone with art.

Your actions are not confirmable, so this claim does not factor into any decision making IMO.
Right anyone can be anything. Including a self resolving role. Which I am because I will literally DIE if I roll high enough lol

I'm so fucking obvious town this is disgusting.
Why would you give yourself a role/ability that could possibly lead to your death?

This is not a self-resolving role, cuz if you don't roll high enough, you don't die.

And frankly, there's no reason to believe this is even true...I mean, you could also just not roll and claim the whole time that you are, and we'd be none the wiser
Well mainly for balance. Cop checks are lame but a cop check that ends in a 1 for 1 instead of just having me running around clearing people left and right is substantially less lame.

If you honestly think that I would give enough shits to make this up I don't even know what to say. It's clearly real and I would clearly like to fucking use it correctly so stop fucking killing obv town for the worst reasons I've ever seen kthx
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:31 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:15 am There's zero chance you think my described role is fake and there's zero chance you actually think it is ever wolfy so get off me and find an actual wolf kthx
but I am not *on* you. I simply am asking questions. I am sorry if I am adding to your annoyance. :hug:

Thanks for the responses. So now I am bad bc I questioned you or something I have done in the thread? Can you point me to anything or is it just vibes?
No you are bad because you are shading me adding fuel to a runaway wagon on a town while keeping your hands clean and trying to take away credit from the one fucking thing I've been able to do this game by saying it wouldn't have even mattered if I had succeeded any ways

That's wolfy as fuck

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:01 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:01 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:53 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:13 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:16 pm

Actively throwing
Why?
Well mainly because I'm not a wolf and it's fucking obvious
Explain how it's obvious you're not a wolf without falling back on the role you thought of.
Sure right okay i did this but I'll do it again.

A. I'm way too good of a wolf to sub into a game and coast like this. But lol wifom

B. No wolf behaves like I am. Wolfs need to survive especially down packmates and getting destroyed. I am good enough to do that but I'm ruffling fathers I am pissing Scotty off I'm not trying to make myself less of a target I don't value my life for the most part how is that Wolfy?

C. I was trying to clear the best player in this PL do you think that's Wolfy?
You also get a bit snippy when bad which is how this post is reading.

We went through this last game. People change up styles all the time. You claim you have changed yours, the only thing I note is less meme's (using the sippy cup/pouch one mostly).
You claim you were trying to clear Kate but let's get real she had already cleared herself. :nicenod:
Hmmm
I think Kate would only have cleared herself by end of d1 from the wolf perspective, since she had been pushing genny. So this is interesting.
Well Roxy is a wolf so.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:25 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:14 am My 2nd favorite thing to do as scum is to create a role that clears towns giving town a list of players they can trust

And also kills me if I ever hit a wolf. I love creating roles that hard benefit town as a wolf.

You created the role. Why would you even have it such that you die if you hit wolf?

Why not just craft the role like an Army Medic...save your own troops, but kills enemies?

It makes no sense.

It does, however, make far more sense that you poisoned Kate
Sigh I'm having a hard time remembering all the mechanical claims
Was there confirmation of Zenon acting on Kate?
Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:11 am
Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:25 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:14 am My 2nd favorite thing to do as scum is to create a role that clears towns giving town a list of players they can trust

And also kills me if I ever hit a wolf. I love creating roles that hard benefit town as a wolf.

You created the role. Why would you even have it such that you die if you hit wolf?

Why not just craft the role like an Army Medic...save your own troops, but kills enemies?

It makes no sense.

It does, however, make far more sense that you poisoned Kate
Sigh I'm having a hard time remembering all the mechanical claims
Was there confirmation of Zenon acting on Kate?
Thun observed the visitation, the same one that witnessed my visit to Kate.

Folks have been discussing Kate being poisoned during the day phase last RD...I'm not so sure.

I have poisoned players before, and IME the deaths usually take place at the end of the following phase. So a Day Poison would typically kill at the end of the Night Phase.

Neon was not very forthright as to why she visited Kate, until recently, and her ability claim seems...oddly convoluted for town, and it also can kill her...we came up with our own abilities.

I struggle to see why Town would ever put themselves in a position to die by using their ability.
Falcon my guy I literally claimed doctor like right away what are you fucking on about

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

"A powerful role which does not fit the set up"

The set up: MAKE UP A FUCKING ROLE AND IF IT'S SUPER STRONG IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO USE SUCCESSFULLY

The Role: fails unless I role like 3 specific numbers

Yes your right. This does not fit at all.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't really like any of the wagons based solely on structure alone so that's fun

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:02 pm

Why?
Explain how it's obvious you're not a wolf without falling back on the role you thought of.

A. I'm way too good of a wolf to sub into a game and coast like this. But lol wifom

B. No wolf behaves like I am. Wolfs need to survive especially down packmates and getting destroyed. I am good enough to do that but I'm ruffling fathers I am pissing Scotty off I'm not trying to make myself less of a target I don't value my life for the most part how is that Wolfy?

We went through this last game. People change up styles all the time. You claim you have changed yours, the only thing I note is less meme's (using the sippy cup/pouch one mostly).
You claim you were trying to clear Kate but let's get real she had already cleared herself. :nicenod:
Hmmm
I think Kate would only have cleared herself by end of d1 from the wolf perspective, since she had been pushing genny. So this is interesting.
Well Roxy is a wolf so.
What do you make of Roxy’s posts starting Day 3, where she spends an inordinate amount of time making a case on lemonfairy being bad before I remind her that wolves killed lemonfairy?

Do you think she faked that dumbtell? I don’t. And the only way she’s still wolf if she didn’t fake that is if she has no idea what’s going on in her wolf chat and has no agency regarding NKs
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:55 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:15 am There's zero chance you think my described role is fake and there's zero chance you actually think it is ever wolfy so get off me and find an actual wolf kthx
but I am not *on* you. I simply am asking questions. I am sorry if I am adding to your annoyance. :hug:

Thanks for the responses. So now I am bad bc I questioned you or something I have done in the thread? Can you point me to anything or is it just vibes?
No you are bad because you are shading me adding fuel to a runaway wagon on a town while keeping your hands clean and trying to take away credit from the one fucking thing I've been able to do this game by saying it wouldn't have even mattered if I had succeeded any ways

That's wolfy as fuck
Sorry if shading you means actually asking questions and noting your playstyle is indeed different. Also noting that you have been snippy. I said that I thought Kate had cleared herself by the end of D 1.
How am I keeping my hands clean? Bc I don't vote early? I have asked the questions right here in front of everyone playing. I am not taking anything from you I am sorry no one else is thinking your role is brilliant. I thought it was odd you included a death clause for yourself but other than that your role is your own.

Saying that it is "wolfy as fuck" to this is hilarious to me. I have every right to question you as others have. It is what we do in this game called Mafia. It would be way more wolfy to not even look or question anything wouldn't you agree?

I am sorry your role has not been able to do much - why not change it to be more successful?
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:01 pm

The set up: MAKE UP A FUCKING ROLE AND IF IT'S SUPER STRONG IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO USE SUCCESSFULLY

If you remove words from my sentences, they change meaning. Getting a PASS for a claimed role does not fit in the setup.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Hmmmm...last time I saw Neon this cranky, it was a ML.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:07 pm

Hmmm
Well Roxy is a wolf so.
What do you make of Roxy’s posts starting Day 3, where she spends an inordinate amount of time making a case on lemonfairy being bad before I remind her that wolves killed lemonfairy?

Do you think she faked that dumbtell? I don’t. And the only way she’s still wolf if she didn’t fake that is if she has no idea what’s going on in her wolf chat and has no agency regarding NKs
Yeah I don't believe in derp clears ever

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:12 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:01 pm

If you remove words from my sentences, they change meaning. Getting a PASS for a claimed role does not fit in the setup.
I'm not asking for a pass for my claimed role. I'm saying there's zero fucking chance anyone believes this is a role a wolf creates or that I'm faking jfc

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:55 pm

That's wolfy as fuck
Sorry if shading you means actually asking questions and noting your playstyle is indeed different. Also noting that you have been snippy. I said that I thought Kate had cleared herself by the end of D 1.
How am I keeping my hands clean? Bc I don't vote early? I have asked the questions right here in front of everyone playing. I am not taking anything from you I am sorry no one else is thinking your role is brilliant. I thought it was odd you included a death clause for yourself but other than that your role is your own.

Saying that it is "wolfy as fuck" to this is hilarious to me. I have every right to question you as others have. It is what we do in this game called Mafia. It would be way more wolfy to not even look or question anything wouldn't you agree?

I am sorry your role has not been able to do much - why not change it to be more successful?
Yes true calling me snippy and saying it's wolfy for me to be emotional which btw is extremely untrue is not shading me or adding fuel to my wagon which you won't just vote on.

My wagon is dead now though so oops

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:03 am
Quin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:11 am [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

I'd rather go here than Zenon today. Zenon had a couple town pings for her like being openly proud of her cool ability and her reaction to me claiming the genny shot being that she was right on me. Meanwhile I had a ping on Quin only really defending himself from mechanical accusations like him lying about not doing anything and for saying Seanzie's interpretation of Quin not doing anything never comes from town.
i was not defending myself against mechanical accusations. i was defending myself against a bad-faith interpretation of a post i made.

i answered your question as to why seanzie's interpretation of 'zilch' was shit already.

if there's two scum left, it's both of you.
I do not remember or know you well enough to remember

@everyone
Does anyone know if this is frustrated, chip on the shoulder town or other?
..did anyone answer this?

I have very little experience with Quin so I don't really know, consider this a bump
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:20 pm Hmmmm...last time I saw Neon this cranky, it was a ML.
Factually accurate

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Right well this catchup turned into a ton of boring mech talk with zenon cursing out everyone as a side
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:55 pm Oh... Pyxxy should be in the upper PoE... they are very under-the-radar here.

I was hoping to see more from them now that Apathy Mafia ended, but meh... I can't remember a thing they've done. Maybe even like halfway between lower and upper PoE?
I sheeped Kate onto PSV when I was no longer a wagon and there wasn't any good reason for me to do so

I'm clearer than cellophane

also I've failed every single roll that I've attempted so in a game where I can literally craft my own mech, I have no mech, which really kills the ol' motivation

also also I was already low posting and I wanna keep low posting

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Zenon's reaction has made me townread her more cause in my experience when she AtEs as wolf, she gets like, sad and makes you feel like she's just lost and scared and confused and "hold my hand mowmy"

But snippy and scary zenon tends to be town from my understanding, like falcon just said. And zenon if you are a wolf I'm just done ever reading your messages cause I clearly just can't get a grip
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:17 pm Right well this catchup turned into a ton of boring mech talk with zenon cursing out everyone as a side
😋
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:55 pm Oh... Pyxxy should be in the upper PoE... they are very under-the-radar here.

I sheeped Kate onto PSV when I was no longer a wagon and there wasn't any good reason for me to do so

I'm clearer than cellophane

also I've failed every single roll that I've attempted so in a game where I can literally craft my own mech, I have no mech, which really kills the ol' motivation

also also I was already low posting and I wanna keep low posting

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
Omg twinzies

I haven't succeeded a roll yet it's so stinky
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I feel like I really should have more to say.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Alright well zenon and pyxxy both just ghost voted I think

Idk I just saw it now

Quin is current top wagon, and I can live with this. There's the idea "Quin, who has no thread control, never does this weird push as wolf" in my head (uh oh pyxxy watch out I'm overthinking things) but the stubbornness and not giving any opinions on like anyone else is pretty scummy

Having the slot resolvesd is alright but I just.. really didn't like dubz's defense
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I lean town on Zenon's emotion. My vote today is between Quin and Dubz and from what I've seen I think Dubz looks a little bit better. PSV mentioning Dubz so Dubz would back her up on genny's afk not being AI I think looked slightly good for Dubz. I do wish both Quin and Dubz would be more transparent with their night actions since I think mech could be very useful in solving this game.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:07 pm

Hmmm
Well Roxy is a wolf so.

I don't think she faked it either.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:24 pm I feel like I really should have more to say.
Honestly same. Apart from Zenon I haven't gotten any reads off today's content.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:37 am Okay fine I will do my own vote tracking homework. There's an emoji I would use here if y'all weren't lacking in emoji selection.

I did read that D1 that falcon posted for v!Kate. I'm not seeing the disparity he's seeing...tone feels similar to me.

Still raising an eyebrow on Quin, I'm not convinced by Scotty's assertion that he'd never start the wagon there as a wolf, but I really need to see vote progression to decide so I'll work on that. I am thoroughly confused by the Sean sus. Scotty's vote hopping leans more town imo.

I would love to get reads on my SDN peeps but genny is too absent and I am horrible, terrible, no good, very bad at reading PSV :) the latter feels okay so far though

Overall feeling kinda lost which is typical for me when I don't know people

quin - bad
thun - mild nausea
falcon - meh to not great
pyxxy - throat tickle
genny - ???
lemon - exists?
Roxy - whomst?
Zenon - just arrived
PSV - tentatively alright
Scotty - decent
Sean - sailboats are fine
Kate - okay?
Dennis - okay

I am not comfy enough to call strong village on anyone which is hampering my usual solving methods
I got a ping on Dubz here reading back. If Dubz thought she was bad at reading PSV, I feel like I'd see that throughout her posts and her defense would look different and less sure PSV was town.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:36 pm

Honestly I think I might have written off Dubz too easily. I have the same 3 person PoE but nobody neatly fits as scum. I'm at guess level of confidence with my vote on Quin.

Already said - I failed my rolls both nights
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:58 pm

What did you try to do?
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:59 pm
Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:58 pm

What did you try to do?
n1 I tried to redirect Quin, and block you
n2 I tried to block Quin and protect falcon
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

I am really good at missing my rolls by like, 1. As it turns out.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:32 pm Alright well zenon and pyxxy both just ghost voted I think

Idk I just saw it now

Quin is current top wagon, and I can live with this. There's the idea "Quin, who has no thread control, never does this weird push as wolf" in my head (uh oh pyxxy watch out I'm overthinking things) but the stubbornness and not giving any opinions on like anyone else is pretty scummy

Having the slot resolvesd is alright but I just.. really didn't like dubz's defense
I've been ghost voting all day

ImageImage

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:57 pm
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:37 am Okay fine I will do my own vote tracking homework. There's an emoji I would use here if y'all weren't lacking in emoji selection.

I did read that D1 that falcon posted for v!Kate. I'm not seeing the disparity he's seeing...tone feels similar to me.

Still raising an eyebrow on Quin, I'm not convinced by Scotty's assertion that he'd never start the wagon there as a wolf, but I really need to see vote progression to decide so I'll work on that. I am thoroughly confused by the Sean sus. Scotty's vote hopping leans more town imo.

I would love to get reads on my SDN peeps but genny is too absent and I am horrible, terrible, no good, very bad at reading PSV :) the latter feels okay so far though

Overall feeling kinda lost which is typical for me when I don't know people

quin - bad
thun - mild nausea
falcon - meh to not great
pyxxy - throat tickle
genny - ???
lemon - exists?
Roxy - whomst?
Zenon - just arrived
PSV - tentatively alright
Scotty - decent
Sean - sailboats are fine
Kate - okay?
Dennis - okay

I am not comfy enough to call strong village on anyone which is hampering my usual solving methods
I got a ping on Dubz here reading back. If Dubz thought she was bad at reading PSV, I feel like I'd see that throughout her posts and her defense would look different and less sure PSV was town.
To be more clear with that - the problem is that she fooled me once a while back in a game until we got to LyLo and I lost in the thunderdome. Since then I've always had a low threshold for reading her wolfy. My PSV trigger is sensitive, but not specific. So I didn't expect to be wrong in a game where I strongly thought she was village.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:32 pm Alright well zenon and pyxxy both just ghost voted I think

Idk I just saw it now

I've been ghost voting all day
Well that makes my vote tracking real difficult
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Idk I just saw it now

What kind of defense would you accept from someone who had an incorrect read? Just curious because your problem with me seems to be that I was wrong about PSV, but being wrong on a read is not AI, and there's nothing to be said about it other than I was wrong. She played me. Probably intentionally, there's not anyone else here who would have been triggered by the difference in tone from when she's been pressured as a wolf before.

So like whatever, she got me, but you "not liking my defense" has not much to do with it and is kind of frustrating because it's framed like I can do anything now about the fact that I had a bad read.

Return to “Previous Rackets”