Total votes: 12
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:32 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:30 am Wow I pop into the thread and find that “getting to block SVS” is a thing lol.

7 posts? That actually makes sense. I am already at 4 so I think you’ll get to block me girlfriend.

I think something else killed Tutuu, so I’m not gonna worry about it.

Michelle why you trying to protect someone you think killed Tutuu and might kill me?

I love this game it’s so confusing.
It would just be like, really great to do one good thing with my ability. So pls be scum and let me block you, thanks.
Why choose SVS?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:30 am Wow I pop into the thread and find that “getting to block SVS” is a thing lol.

7 posts? That actually makes sense. I am already at 4 so I think you’ll get to block me girlfriend.

Michelle why you trying to protect someone you think killed Tutuu and might kill me?

Nanook was blocked. The claim fits with that

The killing tinfoil was my theory, if it's wrong like it seems, the action doesn't match JD as single mafia to have each night.
I want to find JD

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:34 am

It would just be like, really great to do one good thing with my ability. So pls be scum and let me block you, thanks.
Why choose SVS?
I thought she was more likely to be JD than mata. Idk. I was kinda flailing after nook flipped town. Submitted the action with a bunch of question marks.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Now for real bbl, i go to the gym

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:36 am

Why choose SVS?
I thought she was more likely to be JD than mata. Idk. I was kinda flailing after nook flipped town. Submitted the action with a bunch of question marks.
I believe this for a small reason tbh. I don't think you'd think of lying about submitting the action with a bunch of question marks.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

If blocking me is what toasts your oats, knock yourself out.

You seem to like blocking civvies, so enjoy! I’ve probably been energized to post twice as much. No guts, no glory in Mafia, amirite? I am :nicenod:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:44 am

If blocking me is what toasts your oats, knock yourself out.

You seem to like blocking civvies, so enjoy! I’ve probably been energized to post twice as much. No guts, no glory in Mafia, amirite? I am :nicenod:
:why:
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:40 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:36 am

Why choose SVS?
I believe this for a small reason tbh. I don't think you'd think of lying about submitting the action with a bunch of question marks.
Funny. I'm not actually sure if I would have thought of that or not :haha:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Rn I'm having trouble getting only 2 townreads. Falcon is likely going to die and I think if he were bad he might just shut his mouth instead of making a PoE and reading others at all, so he's the closest thing I have to a townread. That means there's only room for one more town unless one or more sins changed to town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think Dubz is a sin who did what she claimed. I don't think she's JD so I'll look elsewhere for a chop.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Looking at Mata rn I'm wondering why she voted Tutuu out of the three since Tutuu didn't fit her expectation of a lone wolf while the other two did. Because Tutuu could be an aggressive JD doesn't mean she was likely to.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Doom is hella town pls don't make me have to lose my mind defending this.
Thank you for that. I’m not familiar with anyone’s meta, so I appreciate comments like this, it will help me to get to know Doom better.
Mata interacted with Doom and I think she believed Doom was town on meta and might have believed she was more widely townread than she was.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 am @S~V~S while I agree that the game can’t be completely based on the movie, I firmly believe that John Doe knew who the two detectives were, just like in the movie, and just like in the game’s opening story. Of course he can’t nk them, otherwise, what would be the point? But he can try to get them lynched.

So how is this for solving? Look at the votes for Portia all throughout day one, and the conversation around Portia, and bob’s your uncle. Bam, big man is gone.

Obviously, my thoughts return to either Mac or Zenon. If Mac is John Doe, and has an odd night tracking ability, then I have to wonder what his even night ability is. Well, he did mention that now he had outed himself, he will probably die. And yet he fearlessly continues being the self appointed game leader. How brave! And why not? He knows Doe will not want to be tracked, so we’re grateful for your sacrifice Mac.

I came here last night to catch up and try to float this idea about John Doe, but I was so busy picking my jaw up off the floor that I never got around to it. Anyway, I hear that Stockholm syndrome is going around and I sure don’t want to catch it, so Im outta here.
Mata naming Mac here would be taking a risk as JD. I'm a little confused about the section of the post on Mac since it looks like she had him in her PoE but then says she's grateful for his sacrifice.
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:17 pm
Looking at Mata rn I'm wondering why she voted Tutuu out of the three since Tutuu didn't fit her expectation of a lone wolf while the other two did. Because Tutuu could be an aggressive JD doesn't mean she was likely to.
Because I’m rarely sure of who is bad on the first day of a game. My usual practice is to see who has the most controversy around them and if I can’t get a better vibe or gut feeling on who is bad, then I choose the person with controversy. In Tutuu’s case, it was pointed out that she may have slipped, but I didn’t immediately think she was bad because of that. Her explanation could have very well been true. But then her posting style changed enough that a few people commented on it. A few people said they didn’t ever remember her posting so much, or using all caps. So my vote for her was because maybe she did slip, and afterwards felt like she might as well just have fun with it because she figured she had been caught. And I know that’s not much of a case against someone, but it’s very hard to find a wolf on day 1. So I chose the only person I saw who was acting in an odd way.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:32 pm
Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 am @S~V~S while I agree that the game can’t be completely based on the movie, I firmly believe that John Doe knew who the two detectives were, just like in the movie, and just like in the game’s opening story. Of course he can’t nk them, otherwise, what would be the point? But he can try to get them lynched.

So how is this for solving? Look at the votes for Portia all throughout day one, and the conversation around Portia, and bob’s your uncle. Bam, big man is gone.

Obviously, my thoughts return to either Mac or Zenon. If Mac is John Doe, and has an odd night tracking ability, then I have to wonder what his even night ability is. Well, he did mention that now he had outed himself, he will probably die. And yet he fearlessly continues being the self appointed game leader. How brave! And why not? He knows Doe will not want to be tracked, so we’re grateful for your sacrifice Mac.

I came here last night to catch up and try to float this idea about John Doe, but I was so busy picking my jaw up off the floor that I never got around to it. Anyway, I hear that Stockholm syndrome is going around and I sure don’t want to catch it, so Im outta here.
Mata naming Mac here would be taking a risk as JD. I'm a little confused about the section of the post on Mac since it looks like she had him in her PoE but then says she's grateful for his sacrifice.
I’m sorry, I should have used sarcastic orange for that part. I was saying in a roundabout way, that Mac was JD, and of course, he wasn’t going to kill himself. So he was safe enough outing his ability.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I am really confused about Dubz’ ability. What I’m understanding is that she can limit someone’s posting, and if they exceed the limit, they will be blocked the next night? I saw a role on page one that can also limit someone’s posts, but I need to go back and find it. Also need to reread Dubz’ recent posts. I’ll be back.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:48 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:17 pm
Because I’m rarely sure of who is bad on the first day of a game. My usual practice is to see who has the most controversy around them and if I can’t get a better vibe or gut feeling on who is bad, then I choose the person with controversy. In Tutuu’s case, it was pointed out that she may have slipped, but I didn’t immediately think she was bad because of that. Her explanation could have very well been true. But then her posting style changed enough that a few people commented on it. A few people said they didn’t ever remember her posting so much, or using all caps. So my vote for her was because maybe she did slip, and afterwards felt like she might as well just have fun with it because she figured she had been caught. And I know that’s not much of a case against someone, but it’s very hard to find a wolf on day 1. So I chose the only person I saw who was acting in an odd way.
Okay, that's plausible. Where are you at right now?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:32 pm

I’m sorry, I should have used sarcastic orange for that part. I was saying in a roundabout way, that Mac was JD, and of course, he wasn’t going to kill himself. So he was safe enough outing his ability.
I didn't realize sarcastic orange existed tbh.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote:You are Sloth, one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

You are self aligned. Your current win condition is to be the last man standing.
Alternatively, your alignment can change:
-if all other Deadly Sins die or change alignment before all Virtues are dead, you will become town-aligned
-If all Virtues die before all other Sins die, you will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.

You represent the avoidance of physical or spiritual work

If you vote for Diligence, your vote will be worth +1.

As a night action, you may target a player. They will be told “it would be wise to not talk much” the following day.
If ???
Mata's right, I looked at the role list and this was there. I think this is just Dubz's role since this seems like something used every night while the other restriction I think has to do with telling people to post a lot too.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Why would that role even be revealed? I haven't checked the role list in awhile but it wasn't there a couple phases ago.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Yeah, I reread Dubz's claim and I'm fairly sure she's sloth. Especially with how she seemed sure the other person who hands out post restrictions is a mimic and she was the real post restricting role. Sloth definitely doesn't seem like a mimic or someone who hands the restriction out without consequence.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

WAIT there's a JD reveal in there too now! So JD is the one doing the mimicry!

Also uh

Well

I did not intend to fully out myself but here we are I guess? Wowee.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:33 pm Why would that role even be revealed? I haven't checked the role list in awhile but it wasn't there a couple phases ago.
I wondered the same. The role isn’t dead yet, but Diligence is dead. Maybe a mistake, or maybe when diligence died, it affected her counterpart?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

I don't know how much I am legally allowed to say without breaking the rules about revealing so I will just say I have been trying really hard to hunt for Sins/JD and just been bad at it
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

The question is should we vote Dubz.
Scotty wrote:-if all other Deadly Sins die or change alignment before all Virtues are dead, you will become town-aligned
-If all Virtues die before all other Sins die, you will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.
If the 2 other sins changed to mafia, Dubz would be town. If one or more of the other sins didn't change, Dubz would be 3p. From Dubz's reaction I'd guess she's 3p lol. There's one virtue left alive so Dubz can't actually be mafia.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:33 pm Why would that role even be revealed? I haven't checked the role list in awhile but it wasn't there a couple phases ago.
The others that are revealed in that post besides JD were all roles that were eliminated during the day so I can only think it was an error...maybe?

Or there's some kind of ability to...reveal that kind of thing? I don't know.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:45 pm The question is should we vote Dubz.
Scotty wrote:-if all other Deadly Sins die or change alignment before all Virtues are dead, you will become town-aligned
If the 2 other sins changed to mafia, Dubz would be town. If one or more of the other sins didn't change, Dubz would be 3p. From Dubz's reaction I'd guess she's 3p lol. There's one virtue left alive so Dubz can't actually be mafia.
Please don't TT_TT
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I saw the JD one quite a bit earlier, I think it was day 3 so that's been around for awhile.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

I'm a goodish egg
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:44 pm
I wondered the same. The role isn’t dead yet, but Diligence is dead. Maybe a mistake, or maybe when diligence died, it affected her counterpart?
I don't really think that's true, since a lot of virtues died and only 3 sins are revealed.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:47 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:45 pm The question is should we vote Dubz.
Please don't TT_TT
I don't think I will. I want to find JD.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:48 pm I saw the JD one quite a bit earlier, I think it was day 3 so that's been around for awhile.
Did you say anything about it? I would have thought that would be something to discuss but if it came up I missed it. I didn't think to look back at that part of the post at all.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:45 pm
The others that are revealed in that post besides JD were all roles that were eliminated during the day so I can only think it was an error...maybe?

It would be a really weird error if it were one and the JD reveal happened so maybe it's an ability.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:50 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:48 pm I saw the JD one quite a bit earlier, I think it was day 3 so that's been around for awhile.
Did you say anything about it? I would have thought that would be something to discuss but if it came up I missed it. I didn't think to look back at that part of the post at all.
I did and there was some speculation about it earlier.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:51 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:45 pm

It would be a really weird error if it were one and the JD reveal happened so maybe it's an ability.
Yeah I just looked back and there aren't any reveals missing as far as the eliminated people, so it wouldn't have been a substitution error or anything. Looks like an ability.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:39 pm Here's some interesting mech info. From Kate's role:
-You will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.

So if pyxxy's conversion was similar, then he wouldn't have BTSC with John Doe d2. I'm not sure if "a full phase" means day and night cycle or just a day phase.

And I noticed last night that John Doe has a profile in the setup roles spoiler. Here's the only thing on conversion from it:
You start with no teammates. If a Deadly Sin changes to align with you, you will immediately know their identity but ???

So John Doe would know pyxxy's alignment, but would pyxxy know John Doe's alignment? I'd guess so and I'll solve in a world where he does but it's possible he doesn't.
Here's where I talked about it.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:53 pm
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:50 pm
I did and there was some speculation about it earlier.
F, okay. I'd like to read that speculation, do you remember around when it happened?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Ope you beat me to it
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kind of a random thought but I wonder if I have to post 77 times today.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I remember there was a little bit of talk about it at some point but that wasn't right after I said something and I'm not sure where it would be.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

ugh my brain is sobbing rn, I hate this part of the game
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

@Dubz if it was a mistake, I’m sorry it happened. That would be a difficult way to play. Maybe you can get a save or something out of it I’m dying to find JD, because I wonder what will happen in the game if he dies. I’m trying to start with a clean slate and look at everyone again, but everyone seems really townish to me. I’m going to reread the Wilgy-Seanzie day, to see if Wilgy was being real, or could he have been grabbing an opportunity. I’ll be back a bit later.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Reading the revealed mechs i see I was right about Dubz.
She is a sin and we have to find mafia today

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

About the Wilgy BTSC, I looked back at it and it's not as strong as I had thought. Wilgy didn't claim Sean had any sort of mechanical clear on him and I don't think Seanzie was serious about being a cop. I think Sean and Wilgy did have BTSC together and Sean felt good about Wilgy from their BTSC but I don't think it was a real clear. I've been completely fooled by someone I had BTSC with in another game and I've seen it happen quite a few times.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:45 pm

If this is busy work, then you don't know what busy work is my friend.

I'm just chillin till the thread slows down.
Wilgy responded to my pressure on him in a nonchalant way and he responded to Seanzie putting him in his PoE by saying he was chilling too.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:02 pm
Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
1. Why did I wait to shoot him?
2. Was it luck that I was pulled from PoE upon doing so?
When he’s accused of killing Seanzie, he has a few paragraphs about why it wouldn’t make sense for him to do it. Wilgy has more care and more conviction saying why he didn’t kill Sean than he did responding to other pressure on him. I think Wilgy might be a baddie that didn't kill Seanzie.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

The difficulty with this game is that there's JD, 0-1 other mafia, and 2-3 unconverted sins and I don't know how distinguishable JD is from the rest on play.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Btw to make sure others know, based on Dubz' role and her presumably being 3p (if she were converted town, I think her reaction would be very different) there are max 2 mafia. At least one sin that isn't Dubz has to still be 3p or Dubz would have changed to town.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:32 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:24 pm @DrWilgy srsly curious. How can anyone on D 1 of *this* game have tmi?
Is this something to do specifically with THIS game? Because jokes on you if you think I've read the setup outside of the rules.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Rn this is my best guess.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
If this is busy work, then you don't know what busy work is my friend.

I'm just chillin till the thread slows down.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:00 am Slay the outed one!

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
do you have any reads to share with the class?
Nope. I'm just sheeping people that sound correct to sheep.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:00 am Slay the outed one!

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
do you have any reads to share with the class?
Nope. I'm just sheeping people that sound correct to sheep.
Wouldn't that by definition mean you're reading the people you're sheeping :ponder:
I suppose so, but I wouldn't be able to tell you why.

I'm sad Seanzie is gone, as they were who I sheeped last cycle and today.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:30 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:20 am This is for myself, a kind of reads list, but in the poll order

Dennis - outed scum

DrWilgy - low impact, maybe a sin, if not please play @DrWilgy

Dubz - busy IRL, relaxed tone, idk

Epignosis - i liked the analysis of the setup but that's not really AI.

falcon45ca - good tone, low impact, in the upper part of the null

jackofhearts2005 - time will tell, maybe town, not on the chopping block but he should show his towny soul if that’s his alignment

Macdougall - tinfoilable unfortunately. Not today.

Matahari - not very towny, not really scummy. I didn't notice agenda, so I will put her also above null.

Michelle - :heart:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - suspicious

RondoDimBuckle - self confidemt, making a reactionary play, RTs, meh. Idk, hopefully town

Roxy - towny

S~V~S - looked like she is solving but i don't get the Poe except Nook, please explain @S~V~S

Thunal33 - my top town previous days, gives me paranoia for her fear of dying yday, but still town.
I'm not a sin silly, and I am playing. Just not in a way that's constructive at all.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

Between BTSC Seanzie's PoE went from including me here:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
To not after sharing data:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:02 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
1. Why did I wait to shoot him?
2. Was it luck that I was pulled from PoE upon doing so?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm Does someone care to iterate out the mechanical information we have before I start doing ISOs?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:29 pm Suppose it's ISO time if that's all the mech we have.

Seanzie's remaining 'let's get hereamajig' contains Falcon and Nook still. Everyone else is dead, so I guess I'll start there.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:40 am Someone talk to me about Matahari
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:41 am DaughterOfOmega 1
Voters: Epignosis
falcon45ca 1
Voters: Seanzie
Jackofhearts2005 1
Voters: Pyxxy
Porscha 10
Voters: Tutuu, Macdougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Tutuu 7
Voters: Matahari, Porscha, DrWilgy, DaughterOfOmega, Dubz, S~V~S, Michelle

Dennis 2
Voters: Zenon, RondoDimBuckle
Kate 9
Voters: Macdougall, Pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005, Michelle, Thunal33, Seanzie, S~V~S, Tutuu, DrWilgy
Macdougall 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Matahari 1
Voters: falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Voters: Dennis
S~V~S 1
Voters: Epignosis
Tutuu 1
Voters: Kate
Zenon 1
Voters: Matahari
Unvote 1
Voters: Roxy

Dennis 9
Voters: DrWilgy, S~V~S, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Epignosis, Matahari, Roxy, RondoDimBuckle
Macdougall 1
Voters: Seanzie
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 2
Voters: Dubz, Michelle
RondoDimBuckle 1
Voters: falcon45ca
S~V~S 1
Voters: Macdougall
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:21 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
Actually thought about this more. Falcon didn't seemed teamed D1 and then dropped off the face of the planet day 2 and beyond. Was Falcon recruited during this time?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:56 pm I have decided to make the wagons closer

[VOTE: Dubz] aubergine
Reading Wilgy's Iso I don't find much solving intent. He said he will do Isos but there's no proof he actually did it.
Also I thought the same, that the BTSC can't clear him because it's just a neighborhood

Agree with what Thunal said above.

I don't know if that puts Wilgy as JD or as a sin for me.
He called me silly for saying he's a sin. That's interesting in a way and gives him JD equity.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Just finished reading Wilgy's ISO and I agree, there isn't any real curiosity or town pings I got from there. He did read ISOs but came to conclusions that amounted to being unsure for both Falcon and Nanook. I also looked at Mata a bit and I could more easily see her as town than Wilgy since she did have a few decent moments.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”