50%

Total votes: 12
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Thunal33 »

I had some paranoia on Michelle but I come back to that she would have to be faking a pretty high depth of solving and out of the box mech theories if she were informed and I think her push on Nanook was genuine.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

So this afternoon, I came in saw a convo about blocking me and kinda went off a bit, said fuck this restriction!

No offense @Dubz I'm sure you're an awesome Sloth, but I am not sure I can or do believe your claims that my post limit is *7* or that it results in a role block, or whatever else. So I grew up and decided to try and work with it. So I have 2 posts left lol. I still may break it, but at this stage I'm not sure I totally trust the outed 'could be a baddie someday" person or her motivations.

Also tbh, when i played alot of role madness, being the curser always was my favorite role, and it took a bit of the shine off of it when people tried to play the curse and tried to find a way around it. So I prefer not to do so myself if at all possible. But today is kinda important gamewise, and I don't want to blow it.

The case that she is unconverted makes sense, and is probably true, but i really really dislike, maybe even loathe, that little question mark grouping at the end.
Snipped from Sloths Role: As a night action, you may target a player. They will be told “it would be wise to not talk much” the following day.
If ???
If what? If I do it, does Sloth get a prize? If I don't, is it really just a block? Some of those roles have some crazy looking shit, I'm not sure I buy just a "role block". If I feel better about Dubz, I may talk more, I may not. I saved one post for a last vote post just in case.

I have no plans to vote Dubz today, but I also have no plans to trust her, or take her word for the effects of her block.
Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:30 am Wow I pop into the thread and find that “getting to block SVS” is a thing lol.

7 posts? That actually makes sense. I am already at 4 so I think you’ll get to block me girlfriend.

I think something else killed Tutuu, so I’m not gonna worry about it.

Michelle why you trying to protect someone you think killed Tutuu and might kill me?

I love this game it’s so confusing.
Nanook was blocked. The claim fits with that

The killing tinfoil was my theory, if it's wrong like it seems, the action doesn't match JD as single mafia to have each night.
I want to find JD
Yeah, plus Tutuuu had that other death message. And if it was death, i would hope the host would tell me when I tried to get consequences of failing out of him. I would hope, lol, but maybe not.

Right now, even though i reeeeeaaaaly want to vote for Dubz, I won't. I prolly wouldn't if she hadn't cursed me the day after I had already been cursed. I was pretty salty about that.

I think Mata could be the other sin, but that Mac theory was so town matahari. But I also think Mata isn't much engaged, I think she's just trying to stay alive until something hopefully happens. Falcon has been poisoned, and I don't think any civ who may have had poison has any real reason to poison him, so It's baddie poison. Plus other reasons, I think he's locktown.

The past few days, both Thunal and Michelle have been very solvey, and Wilgy has that Sean thing. But of the three, while he can say Sean cleared him, *Sean* didn't say it, Sean just left him out of a post, and Wilgy has the least thread.

So Imma keep reading and will be voting when I post it. This is #6, like I said, I may flout it. I don't like dissing the curser, but I don't trust Dubz at all. I don't think she's being 100% honest with me, tbh.

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

@S~V~S I am being honest, I just hadn't said what happens if you post fewer than 7 times.

I'll steal your vote if you post fewer than 7 times. I'd rather not do that tbh - I don't want that kind of responsibility. But that's what will happen.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:39 pm @S~V~S I am being honest, I just hadn't said what happens if you post fewer than 7 times.

I'll steal your vote if you post fewer than 7 times. I'd rather not do that tbh - I don't want that kind of responsibility. But that's what will happen.
Interesting, and I do think you're being honest.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Mata is someone I've had a hard time figuring out partly because I don't have any experience with her or spectating her. By PoE she probably isn't town since there are only 2 towns I need to find. I think the two other towns are in Falcon, Michelle, and SVS.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Also @S~V~S I'm sorry, I forgot that you had been restricted already on the previous day. At least the mimic one doesn't seem like it actually does anything?

Hey maybe that clears thun and SVS actually, unless one of them thought to lie about using the mimicked action on themself.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:39 pm @S~V~S I am being honest, I just hadn't said what happens if you post fewer than 7 times.

That avatar is so freaking cute, I bet it works for you alot. You can't look at it and be salty.

I realize everyone doesn't take cursing as seriously as I do. This feels honest, and I thank you for it. I knew there had to be a balance to failure if that makes sense. I was going to save #7 for a vote post, but i felt I needed to reply to you, you don't know how freaked out I was by those three little "???".

That's too much responsibility for me sometimes, lol, so I wouldn't want that to happen to you. Have you gotten any votes? Under 7 posts is a reaaally low cap.

You, and I, Have spent alot of time talking about your role today. GTH, if you had to vote right now, where would you vote? I don't see that you put out reads today, I might have missed it.

This is #7 and I'm going AFK for the night, maybe you'll get my vote (why I'm curious who you plan to vote for) maybe you'll get to block me, only Our Host knows for sure.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

*clears them from being JD that is
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:02 pm

That avatar is so freaking cute, I bet it works for you alot. You can't look at it and be salty.

I realize everyone doesn't take cursing as seriously as I do. This feels honest, and I thank you for it. I knew there had to be a balance to failure if that makes sense. I was going to save #7 for a vote post, but i felt I needed to reply to you, you don't know how freaked out I was by those three little "???".

That's too much responsibility for me sometimes, lol, so I wouldn't want that to happen to you. Have you gotten any votes? Under 7 posts is a reaaally low cap.

You, and I, Have spent alot of time talking about your role today. GTH, if you had to vote right now, where would you vote? I don't see that you put out reads today, I might have missed it.

This is #7 and I'm going AFK for the night, maybe you'll get my vote (why I'm curious who you plan to vote for) maybe you'll get to block me, only Our Host knows for sure.
It does work for me, yes ;)

No, tutuu would have been blocked had she not died, Nook was blocked, Jack died before my ability took effect. So no extra votes from my ability.

I did post reads or at least my stream of consciousness thoughts earlier, I am most likely to vote mata I think.

But I have been following the Wilgy discussion and can tinfoil my way to him getting BTSC with Sean, pocketing him, and then killing him once Sean was no longer voicing suspicion of him. But then that reply from Sean to me where he listed his immediate POE and Wilgy wasn't in it came after the shot, so it feels like a bit of a stretch to say Wilgy would have waited until RIGHT then to kill him.

I also just don't understand why Sean would lie about being a cop/having a clear.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:32 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:24 pm @DrWilgy srsly curious. How can anyone on D 1 of *this* game have tmi?
Is this something to do specifically with THIS game? Because jokes on you if you think I've read the setup outside of the rules.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Rn this is my best guess.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
If this is busy work, then you don't know what busy work is my friend.

I'm just chillin till the thread slows down.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:00 am Slay the outed one!

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
do you have any reads to share with the class?
Nope. I'm just sheeping people that sound correct to sheep.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:46 pm

Wouldn't that by definition mean you're reading the people you're sheeping :ponder:
I suppose so, but I wouldn't be able to tell you why.

I'm sad Seanzie is gone, as they were who I sheeped last cycle and today.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:30 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:20 am This is for myself, a kind of reads list, but in the poll order

Dennis - outed scum

DrWilgy - low impact, maybe a sin, if not please play @DrWilgy

Dubz - busy IRL, relaxed tone, idk

Epignosis - i liked the analysis of the setup but that's not really AI.

falcon45ca - good tone, low impact, in the upper part of the null

jackofhearts2005 - time will tell, maybe town, not on the chopping block but he should show his towny soul if that’s his alignment

Macdougall - tinfoilable unfortunately. Not today.

Matahari - not very towny, not really scummy. I didn't notice agenda, so I will put her also above null.

Michelle - :heart:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - suspicious

RondoDimBuckle - self confidemt, making a reactionary play, RTs, meh. Idk, hopefully town

Roxy - towny

S~V~S - looked like she is solving but i don't get the Poe except Nook, please explain @S~V~S

Thunal33 - my top town previous days, gives me paranoia for her fear of dying yday, but still town.
I'm not a sin silly, and I am playing. Just not in a way that's constructive at all.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

Between BTSC Seanzie's PoE went from including me here:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
To not after sharing data:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:02 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
1. Why did I wait to shoot him?
2. Was it luck that I was pulled from PoE upon doing so?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm Does someone care to iterate out the mechanical information we have before I start doing ISOs?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:29 pm Suppose it's ISO time if that's all the mech we have.

Seanzie's remaining 'let's get hereamajig' contains Falcon and Nook still. Everyone else is dead, so I guess I'll start there.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:40 am Someone talk to me about Matahari
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:41 am DaughterOfOmega 1
Voters: Epignosis
falcon45ca 1
Voters: Seanzie
Jackofhearts2005 1
Voters: Pyxxy
Porscha 10
Voters: Tutuu, Macdougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Tutuu 7
Voters: Matahari, Porscha, DrWilgy, DaughterOfOmega, Dubz, S~V~S, Michelle

Dennis 2
Voters: Zenon, RondoDimBuckle
Kate 9
Voters: Macdougall, Pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005, Michelle, Thunal33, Seanzie, S~V~S, Tutuu, DrWilgy
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Voters: falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Voters: Dennis
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Voters: Kate
Zenon 1
Voters: Matahari
Unvote 1
Voters: Roxy

Dennis 9
Voters: DrWilgy, S~V~S, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Epignosis, Matahari, Roxy, RondoDimBuckle
Macdougall 1
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 2
Voters: Dubz, Michelle
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1
Voters: Macdougall
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:21 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
Actually thought about this more. Falcon didn't seemed teamed D1 and then dropped off the face of the planet day 2 and beyond. Was Falcon recruited during this time?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:56 pm I have decided to make the wagons closer

[VOTE: Dubz] aubergine
Reading Wilgy's Iso I don't find much solving intent. He said he will do Isos but there's no proof he actually did it.
Also I thought the same, that the BTSC can't clear him because it's just a neighborhood

Agree with what Thunal said above.

I don't know if that puts Wilgy as JD or as a sin for me.
He called me silly for saying he's a sin. That's interesting in a way and gives him JD equity.
I believe I've been somewhat blatant about not solving this game.

I don't get it honestly. Too many variables. Too many things change. Plus the pace of the game left be behind early. The best I can do is trust the players that have left the game who seemed to understand it more than I who have flipped town.

Seanzie's BTSC I don't think could be any more clear cut in proving that they used it to find both Kate, Dennis, and my alignment. Also Seanzie I think was very specific in how they worded things and alignments. Removing me from the PoE was not a mistake when Seanzie went out of the way to iterate the percent chances of hitting sins in Dennis/Kate.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@falcon45ca do you know what it means to be in critical condition?

Further, are you an info role?

I know you are town, but expected you to be an info role thus I was somewhat waiting to see if you'd have cracked the game. If you are an info role and have a night action, something that helps you should've occurred last night.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:19 pm @falcon45ca do you know what it means to be in critical condition?

I know you are town, but expected you to be an info role thus I was somewhat waiting to see if you'd have cracked the game. If you are an info role and have a night action, something that helps you should've occurred last night.

It's my first time being in critical condition, I haven't the foggiest what it means.

And I haven't learned anything this entire game that can help town at this stage right now.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:09 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:19 pm @falcon45ca do you know what it means to be in critical condition?

It's my first time being in critical condition, I haven't the foggiest what it means.

And I haven't learned anything this entire game that can help town at this stage right now.
Sad.

Did the effect of my day action actually do anything for you?
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:14 pm

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:24 pm @DrWilgy srsly curious. How can anyone on D 1 of *this* game have tmi?
Is this something to do specifically with THIS game? Because jokes on you if you think I've read the setup outside of the rules.

I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.

Have a nice day.

Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.

Wouldn't that by definition mean you're reading the people you're sheeping :ponder:

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:20 am This is for myself, a kind of reads list, but in the poll order

Dennis - outed scum

jackofhearts2005 - time will tell, maybe town, not on the chopping block but he should show his towny soul if that’s his alignment

Matahari - not very towny, not really scummy. I didn't notice agenda, so I will put her also above null.

RondoDimBuckle - self confidemt, making a reactionary play, RTs, meh. Idk, hopefully town

Roxy - towny

S~V~S - looked like she is solving but i don't get the Poe except Nook, please explain @S~V~S

Thunal33 - my top town previous days, gives me paranoia for her fear of dying yday, but still town.
I'm not a sin silly, and I am playing. Just not in a way that's constructive at all.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm Does someone care to iterate out the mechanical information we have before I start doing ISOs?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:29 pm Suppose it's ISO time if that's all the mech we have.

Seanzie's remaining 'let's get hereamajig' contains Falcon and Nook still. Everyone else is dead, so I guess I'll start there.
falcon45ca 1
Jackofhearts2005 1
Porscha 10
Voters: Tutuu, Macdougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7

Dennis 2
Kate 9
Voters: Macdougall, Pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005, Michelle, Thunal33, Seanzie, S~V~S, Tutuu, DrWilgy
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Seanzie 1
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Zenon 1
Unvote 1

Dennis 9
Voters: DrWilgy, S~V~S, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Epignosis, Matahari, Roxy, RondoDimBuckle
Macdougall 1
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1
Actually thought about this more. Falcon didn't seemed teamed D1 and then dropped off the face of the planet day 2 and beyond. Was Falcon recruited during this time?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:56 pm I have decided to make the wagons closer

Reading Wilgy's Iso I don't find much solving intent. He said he will do Isos but there's no proof he actually did it.
Also I thought the same, that the BTSC can't clear him because it's just a neighborhood

He called me silly for saying he's a sin. That's interesting in a way and gives him JD equity.

I don't get it honestly. Too many variables. Too many things change. Plus the pace of the game left be behind early. The best I can do is trust the players that have left the game who seemed to understand it more than I who have flipped town.

Seanzie's BTSC I don't think could be any more clear cut in proving that they used it to find both Kate, Dennis, and my alignment. Also Seanzie I think was very specific in how they worded things and alignments. Removing me from the PoE was not a mistake when Seanzie went out of the way to iterate the percent chances of hitting sins in Dennis/Kate.
I know the BTSC existed. But why Wilgy from Vocaroo mafia and was town could make himself so clearly town and Wilfy in this game can't articulate few words?

You know town is in vey bad condition, not just Falcon, all three townies are, and all you do is sheeping and voting Dubz?

We chopped nook because he didn't care about the game and didn't care about being chopped, we lost Rondo who could clear someone and what is left is the possibility to read in mafia-esque way.

Please post your thoughts about everyone, you promised to be active once the game slows down

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:14 am

Sad.

What was your day action?

To the best of my knowledge, I've not benefitted from anything
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Have a nice day.

Dennis - outed scum

Roxy - towny

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

So if my claim is false

falcon45ca 1
Jackofhearts2005 1
Porscha 10
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7

Dennis 2
Kate 9
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Seanzie 1
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Zenon 1
Unvote 1

Dennis 9
Macdougall 1
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1

Sean removed me from the PoE as well and as far as I know he didn't use an action on me. His "I am a super cop" thing and how he reacted to having a clear felt not entirely serious so I don't think it was a mechanical clear. I actually have a tinfoil that the clear was a reaction test since he made such a big deal about it. If you are town solving the game is the best way for me to find you.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Rn where I'm at is that Falcon is one town and SVS/Michelle contains the other one.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:14 am

Sad.

What was your day action?

To the best of my knowledge, I've not benefitted from anything
Damn, it should've given you an additional night action last night.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Matahari wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:03 pm I am really confused about Dubz’ ability. What I’m understanding is that she can limit someone’s posting, and if they exceed the limit, they will be blocked the next night? I saw a role on page one that can also limit someone’s posts, but I need to go back and find it. Also need to reread Dubz’ recent posts. I’ll be back.
Looking back this post pings me. She knew that the role was on the first page and I think town would go "wait, that's a sin role!" and realize that Dubz was revealed as sin or immediately check it rather than just mentioning they saw a role on page one.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:05 am

Dennis - outed scum

Roxy - towny

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

So if my claim is false

falcon45ca 1
Jackofhearts2005 1
Porscha 10
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7

Dennis 2
Kate 9
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Seanzie 1
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Zenon 1
Unvote 1

Dennis 9
Macdougall 1
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1

I know the BTSC existed. But why Wilgy from Vocaroo mafia and was town could make himself so clearly town and Wilfy in this game can't articulate few words?

You know town is in vey bad condition, not just Falcon, all three townies are, and all you do is sheeping and voting Dubz?

We chopped nook because he didn't care about the game and didn't care about being chopped, we lost Rondo who could clear someone and what is left is the possibility to read in mafia-esque way.

Please post your thoughts about everyone, you promised to be active once the game slows down
idk what explanation besides for 'this game has been difficult for me' is needed here. I've skimmed like 3 ISOs and plan on continuing that today, but not until I look to the guidance of my ancestors for data.

Dubz - Sin
Falcon - Green Town, unlikely convertable
Mata - Unknown, I've read only afew posts and haven't felt a presence here.
Michelle - I do not think to be a deep wolf, but I am questioning why alive
SVS - Tonal TR
Thunal - Somewhat the same

Simply put, today I need to figure out if Dubz has been recruited (idk if possible) and then sort my thoughts on you, Thunal and Mata. You and Thunal being the most difficult because of the iso quantity.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:20 am

Dennis - outed scum

Roxy - towny

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

So if my claim is false

falcon45ca 1
Jackofhearts2005 1
Porscha 10
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7

Dennis 2
Kate 9
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Seanzie 1
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Zenon 1
Unvote 1

Dennis 9
Macdougall 1
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1

idk what explanation besides for 'this game has been difficult for me' is needed here. I've skimmed like 3 ISOs and plan on continuing that today, but not until I look to the guidance of my ancestors for data.

Dubz - Sin
SVS - Tonal TR

Simply put, today I need to figure out if Dubz has been recruited (idk if possible) and then sort my thoughts on you, Thunal and Mata. You and Thunal being the most difficult because of the iso quantity.
I think Dubz wasn't recruited to mafia unless there's a recruitment mechanic I don't know about. In her role it said she would be mafia if all the virtues died and there's still one virtue left.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:12 am

Dennis - outed scum

Roxy - towny

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

So if my claim is false

falcon45ca 1
Jackofhearts2005 1
Porscha 10
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7

Dennis 2
Kate 9
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Seanzie 1
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Zenon 1
Unvote 1

Dennis 9
Macdougall 1
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1

Sean removed me from the PoE as well and as far as I know he didn't use an action on me. His "I am a super cop" thing and how he reacted to having a clear felt not entirely serious so I don't think it was a mechanical clear. I actually have a tinfoil that the clear was a reaction test since he made such a big deal about it. If you are town solving the game is the best way for me to find you.
My understanding is Seanzie was just a neighborhood role during the day that could JK their selected neighbor OR increase their vote weight.

Unless Seanzie lied about this to me, there wasn't a hard cop mechanic, but he'd use the BTSC to hard request alignment data that I'd say was very hard to dispute.

I assume Seanzie had 2 days of BTSC, so Kate in one where they discerned alignment and got a chain of data resulting further in Dennis yeet.

Then they BTSC'd with me and pulled me from PoE as I'm mostly just a town info role that can sometimes provide further benefit. Based on responses from Seanzie who I targeted D2 and Falcon D4 though, I didn't supply any additional shots.
Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

I reread the Seanzie/Wilgy pages yesterday. The first time around, because I’m suspicious of everything, I thought Wilgy might just be opportunistic, but there were no CCs, so I accepted it. But on rereading, and thinking about how Seanzie plays, (he likes to trick people by saying something, but not meaning it, and then after he has them in conversation, he tells what he really thinks). Now I believe that Wilgy must have killed Seanzie. Even if Wilgy thought he had fooled Seanzie, it would be too risky to let Seanzie live. With Wilgy not posting until after Seanzie died, it just seems too much to ignore. My vote will most likely be on Wilgy today.
@Thunal33 when I saw the role on page one, I was in the process of putting it together with the things Dubz had said her abilities were. I’d like to think of her as potential town, but I don’t think the numbers add up for that. I’ll go back to pg. 1 and count up. If we are going for a sin, I would vote Dubz, but if we are aiming for JD, I will vote Wilgy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:23 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:20 am

Dennis - outed scum

Roxy - towny

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

So if my claim is false

falcon45ca 1
Jackofhearts2005 1
Porscha 10
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7

Dennis 2
Kate 9
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Seanzie 1
S~V~S 1
Tutuu 1
Zenon 1
Unvote 1

Dennis 9
Macdougall 1
RondoDimBuckle 1
S~V~S 1

Dubz - Sin
SVS - Tonal TR

I think Dubz wasn't recruited to mafia unless there's a recruitment mechanic I don't know about. In her role it said she would be mafia if all the virtues died and there's still one virtue left.
So effectively, Dubz is a wildcard.

The only circumstance where this isn't lylo then is if there's 1 scum remaining and dubz is still purple after tomorrow.

If the last virtue is hit that's 2 wolves at a minimum.

If critical condition means Falcon were to die soon, and a NK still happens wolves win immediately if the last virtue dies.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:27 am I reread the Seanzie/Wilgy pages yesterday. The first time around, because I’m suspicious of everything, I thought Wilgy might just be opportunistic, but there were no CCs, so I accepted it. But on rereading, and thinking about how Seanzie plays, (he likes to trick people by saying something, but not meaning it, and then after he has them in conversation, he tells what he really thinks). Now I believe that Wilgy must have killed Seanzie. Even if Wilgy thought he had fooled Seanzie, it would be too risky to let Seanzie live. With Wilgy not posting until after Seanzie died, it just seems too much to ignore. My vote will most likely be on Wilgy today.
@Thunal33 when I saw the role on page one, I was in the process of putting it together with the things Dubz had said her abilities were. I’d like to think of her as potential town, but I don’t think the numbers add up for that. I’ll go back to pg. 1 and count up. If we are going for a sin, I would vote Dubz, but if we are aiming for JD, I will vote Wilgy.
This doesn't address that there's 0 way that I managed to submit a kill on Seanzie, and only simultaneously with death they pulled me from PoE. The theory that Seanzie died from another source and I got lucky makes more sense than this.

The world doesn't work like that. If your argument is 'the universe lined up perfectly for wilgy to be opportunistic' then you are willing to accept a weird stretch.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If I had a shot on Seanzie, and think I could fool them into clearing me, I 100% of the time wait to ensure that the clear is provided before pulling the trigger. Me pulling the trigger before hand makes no sense.

As a slanky wolf, my strategy would be to either play hard distance to clear my power wolf OR to ensure I have a false clear to get to endgame. Shooting Seanzie when Seanzie was shot would've prevented the latter, and I certainly haven't had an agenda for distancing this game. I haven't even provided reads until now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further if there was any risk of Seanzie figuring out I was wolf by being in BTSC with them, why wouldn't have I just pulled the trigger asap?

Nothing makes sense if you think I was the one who shot Seanzie.
Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:39 am
Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:27 am I reread the Seanzie/Wilgy pages yesterday. The first time around, because I’m suspicious of everything, I thought Wilgy might just be opportunistic, but there were no CCs, so I accepted it. But on rereading, and thinking about how Seanzie plays, (he likes to trick people by saying something, but not meaning it, and then after he has them in conversation, he tells what he really thinks). Now I believe that Wilgy must have killed Seanzie. Even if Wilgy thought he had fooled Seanzie, it would be too risky to let Seanzie live. With Wilgy not posting until after Seanzie died, it just seems too much to ignore. My vote will most likely be on Wilgy today.
This doesn't address that there's 0 way that I managed to submit a kill on Seanzie, and only simultaneously with death they pulled me from PoE. The theory that Seanzie died from another source and I got lucky makes more sense than this.

The world doesn't work like that. If your argument is 'the universe lined up perfectly for wilgy to be opportunistic' then you are willing to accept a weird stretch.
I am willing to accept a weird stretch. For instance, Seanzie said that as soon as he turned in a name, he got the persons alignment. In another post, he said he knew he was going to die. Scotty reminded everyone that he has to work and sleep and stuff, but he would handle the day actions as soon as he got them. Of course, I’m paraphrasing, but it doesn’t change the meanings. So idk, it just seems to me that it was an opportune moment for you.
I’m also willing to not accept a stretch, because you sound very reasonable today, and if other people trust you, I would try. I don’t know sit in this game, I’m just here.
As soon as we knew that Kate and Dennis were sins, we took care of it. Why isn’t it the same with Dubs? I don’t really understand not going for Dubz, but if it has something to do with Lylo, then whatever. I don’t totally understand lylo either, but at least I can research that at mafiawiki.
DrWilgy

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:08 pm Wait does queef mean something else in America? In Australia it just means like cooking or baking. Like the other day I queefed up a cake.
ಠ_ಠ
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Well, if I have to trust Wilgy as town, which is very hard at this moment, that means Falcon is the other one by logic of him being in critical condition (caveat a gambit from scum to present him as almost dying without it to be the case, but that's not a tinfoil I am willing to entertain today).

So everyone else would be scum, so :huh:
Maybe that's not really the case?

We never chop Dubz btw, if there's a small chance for town victory it comes from the wolves killing her if we chop a sin today because I understood in that case she becomes town and she is confirmed.

Please correct me if i am wrong that's from the top of my head.

Now. I see an effort from everyone to solve and all but I waited something more substantial, more lively, more concrete than what I read in the last posts.

Sigh

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

-
all other Deadly Sins die or change alignment before all Virtues are dead, you will become town-aligned
-If all Virtues die before all other Sins die, you will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia

Any other sin dying would be fine ig, except there's one more sin with the same ability to become town or one who only keep 3rd party rand and can't become mafia.

If we are at 2 baddies rn, there's still hope anyway.

@Falcon45ca i need you buddy

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:57 am Well, if I have to trust Wilgy as town, which is very hard at this moment, that means Falcon is the other one by logic of him being in critical condition (caveat a gambit from scum to present him as almost dying without it to be the case, but that's not a tinfoil I am willing to entertain today).

We never chop Dubz btw, if there's a small chance for town victory it comes from the wolves killing her if we chop a sin today because I understood in that case she becomes town and she is confirmed.

Now. I see an effort from everyone to solve and all but I waited something more substantial, more lively, more concrete than what I read in the last posts.

Sigh
It is my understanding that if a virtue dies today, or tonight, then Dubz becomes mafia. Maybe I have it wrong?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal i voiced some paranoia about you, why you ignored it?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:03 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:57 am Well, if I have to trust Wilgy as town, which is very hard at this moment, that means Falcon is the other one by logic of him being in critical condition (caveat a gambit from scum to present him as almost dying without it to be the case, but that's not a tinfoil I am willing to entertain today).

Sigh
It is my understanding that if a virtue dies today, or tonight, then Dubz becomes mafia. Maybe I have it wrong?
No, but there's the other way around where mafia doesn't NK the last virtue, and also in the scenario we don't mischop today again

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lust role shows that Kate killed tutuu

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lets look for some legacy data:

Rondo had voted Wilgy and was theorizing SVS/Wilgy.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 pm reworking a world in my head where Mata/Michelle/Thunal/Dubz are all town. Does it make sense for Wilgy/svs/nook/falcon?
Was content voting Dubz
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:24 am [VOTE: Dubz ] aubergine happy with both wagons atm
Nook's legacy:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:18 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:18 pm I don't have a full solve but I'd kill dubz, maybe Michelle, undecided on thun, would not kill rondo or falcon
Closest to a legacy I have soz
Roxy had a tinfoil on both Thunal and I.

Jack's legacy looks like it had Michelle and I SR'd with Thunal a TR
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:16 pm 8 vs 6 (ish)

Jack
Mac
Rondo
Thunal

Roxy
Falcon

Dubz
Mata
SVS
Epi

Michelle
Wilgy
Nook - mac says give him another chance

Dennis - mechanically outted
I'm finding that alot of Mac's final thoughts were about who was town mostly. Most of these players are deceased. Sadness.

Seanzie's legacy of 'Nook, Falcon, Epi, Roxy' appears to be antiquated at this point. However, It does appear that Seanzie was questioning Thuna prior to death:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:49 pm Mac or Thunal...
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:51 pm Mac or dennis or Thumal
Zenon's legacy appears to be dated.

Tutuu's legacy appears to contain still Me, THunal, and Falcon of living players:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:53 am i suppose my poe sans kate and dennis is

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
DOOM appeared to have a very correct and strong towncore. The only relevant data I found regarding still living players was here:
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 pm I've flipped my Michelle read to town'

and I have a prediction, tutu will flip town and I will have no way to defend them because I find their posting scummy
Poor Porscha. They deserved better. However the only thing within the legacy I see here, and this one is interesting as it's more than just echoing town:
Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:36 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 pm The best I can say in defense of Porscha and to Zenon's point, is that town Porscha does sometimes take a while to show herself. I have found myself scumreading town Porscha for similar games before but then suddenly Porscha just shows up and it's like okay there she is my bad and I close the book.

That it hasn't happened and we are 1 hour prior to eod1 makes it highly unlikely to happen. Zenon is right that town Porscha can have these games sometimes, but there is too much in common with her common wolf game and nothing like her common town game as it stands, and to say that "yeah she looks like wolf Porscha and not like town Porscha but she can still be town Porscha" is a far too generous argument.
This is why I haven't had much of a read on Porscha - I know I was able to push her as mafia in Solar System for "not being obvious town" and she took awhile to show herself. I don't want to make the mistake of voting a town Porscha that would become obvious town if she had more time.
I love you so much rn
How do we feel about this interaction?

So this review was interesting, the big thing I noticed is the lack of data from T on Mata within their legacies and PoEs. Mata was consistently null or not mentioned.

This review did lead me to further think that my tonal read on SVS was correct though and should just be pulled from PoE. I think the only outlier to this was Rondo's speculations closer to EoD.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:53 am i suppose my poe sans kate and dennis is

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:54 pm Thunal is playing like John Doe and is my prime suspect for John Doe.
Maybe

Doom was one of the only if not only voice suspecting thunal d1 at least from my memory
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:36 pm kate
mac
doom
dubz
thunal

epi
porscha
jack
pyxxy
michelle
dennis

zenon
roxy
wilgy
sean
nook
mata
rondo
svs

falcon

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
My reads are still the same and probably wont change :)
Tutuu's last Poe can't be made only with villas, isn't it?
Let's look at it
wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon

She had Kate as top town D1, why was Kate targeting her to kill her?

Idk if that’s going anywhere but since I made the search maybe someone else can see what I don't see

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Pondering something.

So we are assuming Slot is Dubz yes? (can someone iterate why this mechanically exists?)

Slot doesn't gain BTSC until a full phase after the last virtue is yeeted. I wonder how this affects parity. Wolves who don't know each other can't control the vote even if it's 2T-2W for example.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You start with no teammates. If a Deadly Sin changes to align with you, you will immediately know their identity but ???

In addition to using your normal factional kill, you may employ one of the following one-shot actions each night:
Gluttony: ???
Greed: ???
Sloth: ???
Lust: ???
Pride: ???
Envy: ???
Wrath: ???
When you use an action that corresponds to a Deadly Sin, you may also ???
JD role, it's clearly stated they didn't know who the sins are.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:31 pm Pondering something.

So we are assuming Slot is Dubz yes? (can someone iterate why this mechanically exists?)

Slot doesn't gain BTSC until a full phase after the last virtue is yeeted. I wonder how this affects parity. Wolves who don't know each other can't control the vote even if it's 2T-2W for example.
Dubz claimed a role who appears in the OP but Idk since when it is there.
She wasn’t content of the reveal from my perception.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I keep rereading the exchange between Dubz/Mata/Thunal about Dubz's role and I can't seem to understand it. Can someone draw a picture for me?
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

About the quote from Thunal, the read she made for Porscha and for me are meta reads and are not hard to make by a skilled wolf.
Dizzy is always doing it when he is wolfing, describing my play in a way i can accept to be a real thought.

What I dislike about Thunal is the post about being in good shape (at Sod after Epi flipped with 3 townies - how on Earth losing 3 townies at once meant good shape?) and the impression I have from this Sod that she is a robot playing, applying an algorithm instead searching for truth.

I tried to check if anyone is tinfoiling her, I waited to see if her solve is towning up, but she posts exactly the minimum possible to keep solving appareances without making waves.

This is not how a townie plays imo.
I admire her (like usual) regardless alignament, and I am aware mafia and the sins will never vote for her if I am right.

Back to townies being in short supply, I can't play alone, come here folks!!!

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:45 pm About the quote from Thunal, the read she made for Porscha and for me are meta reads and are not hard to make by a skilled wolf.
Dizzy is always doing it when he is wolfing, describing my play in a way i can accept to be a real thought.

What I dislike about Thunal is the post about being in good shape (at Sod after Epi flipped with 3 townies - how on Earth losing 3 townies at once meant good shape?) and the impression I have from this Sod that she is a robot playing, applying an algorithm instead searching for truth.

I tried to check if anyone is tinfoiling her, I waited to see if her solve is towning up, but she posts exactly the minimum possible to keep solving appareances without making waves.

I admire her (like usual) regardless alignament, and I am aware mafia and the sins will never vote for her if I am right.

That was actually the wrong phase. I felt good when pyxxy died in the night and Kate flipped sin the previous day with Dennis being outed since I thought 3 baddies dead/outed was good for d3.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:45 pm I keep rereading the exchange between Dubz/Mata/Thunal about Dubz's role and I can't seem to understand it. Can someone draw a picture for me?
Dubz came very proud of herself saying she RBed nook before the chop.
She said how her role works and Thunal talked about the info about a sin role who appeared in the OP at one moment, matching her claim.
If you read her Iso it's pretty clear ig

What's your take?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gut feelings from today and how I've been approached:

Michelle, Thunal, and Mata have all expressed how the BTSC clear for me with Seanzie shouldn't be as hard as we once made it to be.

However, I think Michelle was the only one of these that expressed it in a way that was Pro Town, or at least trying to shore up some arguments that may lead to a town mistake.

the more I look at how Thunal and Mata approached me, it just appears that they were attempting to open up the PoE to more players, where Michelle was trying to encourage me to solve more.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I’m definitely not posting the minimum possible either. I’ve posted a whole lot this game including little out of the box observations I’d have a really hard time faking.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:50 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:45 pm About the quote from Thunal, the read she made for Porscha and for me are meta reads and are not hard to make by a skilled wolf.

That was actually the wrong phase. I felt good when pyxxy died in the night and Kate flipped sin the previous day with Dennis being outed since I thought 3 baddies dead/outed was good for d3.
I didn't check, but idk why I felt the enthusiasm was off regardless.
Sorry I mixed up the days.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Mata is never town, btw

My honest read and no one is pushing her either.
Mean while Falcon is voting me and is not even here to talk to me.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:53 pm I’m definitely not posting the minimum possible either. I’ve posted a whole lot this game including little out of the box observations I’d have a really hard time faking.
I know you can power wolf, do you have anything this game that you think sets you apart from how you played in Solar System Mafia specifically? That's what I thought to be the most recent reference to you being a scummuffin.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:44 am Further if there was any risk of Seanzie figuring out I was wolf by being in BTSC with them, why wouldn't have I just pulled the trigger asap?

Nothing makes sense if you think I was the one who shot Seanzie.
Atp I’m pretty confident you didn’t shoot Seanzie. My paranoia was that you were bad and didn’t shoot Seanzie because of the difference in how you reacted to the idea that you did.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”