50%

Total votes: 12
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:53 pm I’m definitely not posting the minimum possible either. I’ve posted a whole lot this game including little out of the box observations I’d have a really hard time faking.
Do you say you are out of your scum range?
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:44 am Further if there was any risk of Seanzie figuring out I was wolf by being in BTSC with them, why wouldn't have I just pulled the trigger asap?

Nothing makes sense if you think I was the one who shot Seanzie.
Atp I’m pretty confident you didn’t shoot Seanzie. My paranoia was that you were bad and didn’t shoot Seanzie because of the difference in how you reacted to the idea that you did.
I mean, this argument could be also applied to a town who didn't shoot Seanzie in equal measure.

The weight of the argument would have to be 'look at how opportunistic' Wilgy was otherwise the argument just as easily is 'T or W wilgy didn't shoot Seanzie', and I didn't feel that from what you were saying.

If I'm wolf, was I being opportunistic to claim a clear that I had no Idea I was going to get? Do you really think I fooled Seanzie into outright saying that I was clear?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Going to eat lunch and then I'll ponder on the game some more.

I think I'm between Mata and Thunal rn and then crossing my fingies that a virtue doesn't flip.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:57 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:53 pm I’m definitely not posting the minimum possible either. I’ve posted a whole lot this game including little out of the box observations I’d have a really hard time faking.
I know you can power wolf, do you have anything this game that you think sets you apart from how you played in Solar System Mafia specifically? That's what I thought to be the most recent reference to you being a scummuffin.
For one thing I don’t push Mac and I also don’t express the strong belief he can find me as town. That would be very risky. There are a lot of small reads that show my town solving process that I wouldn’t think of faking if I were scum, probably not even uninformed scum because it shows the effort I put in to making sure I’m right. Getting excited about the pyxxy maf flip and immediately looking at spew is also towny for me.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:01 pm
Do you say you are out of your scum range?
Yes, I think my solving is clearly my town solving and I took more care in actually trying to figure out my pushes alignments than I pretended to in solar system.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I’ll be gone for a little bit but when I get back I’m reevaluating my PoE. If the game is easy I don’t think Michelle and Wilgy suddenly turn to “omg maybe Thunal is fooling us all!” unless they’re the exact team which I highly doubt. I’m getting tinfoiled because the game isn’t easy. I think I might be misclearing mafia.
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:56 pm Mata is never town, btw

My honest read and no one is pushing her either.
Mean while Falcon is voting me and is not even here to talk to me.
I don’t know what you mean here. I’ve only played in 3 or 4 games since anniversary game, and I was only wolf in one of them - LG+M, and I got called out the first day 😂 I was under difficult circumstances in that game, but if doesn’t change the fact that I suck worse at being bad than I do at being town. Once upon a time in the classic years, I did ok, but not the way ppl play now

Please tell me if I’m getting this right. If we get a sin today, and John Doe gets a sin tonight, then that is hopeful for town, correct? But if we miselim a virtue today, or JD gets a virtue tonight, then it’s at Lylo?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:15 pm I’ll be gone for a little bit but when I get back I’m reevaluating my PoE. If the game is easy I don’t think Michelle and Wilgy suddenly turn to “omg maybe Thunal is fooling us all!” unless they’re the exact team which I highly doubt. I’m getting tinfoiled because the game isn’t easy. I think I might be misclearing mafia.
So we've hit Lust, Pride, Greed, Wrath and still need to deal with JD, Envy, Sloth and Gluttony.

lol, I just realized I only need to solve 1 other town since there's 3 of us. and then I know where to yeet. Just a matter of shooting the correct sins/jd.

So tell me everyone, why are you the last town lmao?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I wonder if 3rd party sins that can side with town could somehow make that a thing.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:38 pm

I don’t know what you mean here. I’ve only played in 3 or 4 games since anniversary game, and I was only wolf in one of them - LG+M, and I got called out the first day 😂 I was under difficult circumstances in that game, but if doesn’t change the fact that I suck worse at being bad than I do at being town. Once upon a time in the classic years, I did ok, but not the way ppl play now

Please tell me if I’m getting this right. If we get a sin today, and John Doe gets a sin tonight, then that is hopeful for town, correct? But if we miselim a virtue today, or JD gets a virtue tonight, then it’s at Lylo?
If Falcon's wounds remove him from the game somehow then this is lylo.
Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:41 pm

Thank you. If we eliminate a sin today, would that keep us out of Lylo, or maybe give us another day?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:57 pm
I know you can power wolf, do you have anything this game that you think sets you apart from how you played in Solar System Mafia specifically? That's what I thought to be the most recent reference to you being a scummuffin.
For one thing I don’t push Mac and I also don’t express the strong belief he can find me as town. That would be very risky. There are a lot of small reads that show my town solving process that I wouldn’t think of faking if I were scum, probably not even uninformed scum because it shows the effort I put in to making sure I’m right. Getting excited about the pyxxy maf flip and immediately looking at spew is also towny for me.
Nope, that would be bold play and that's why you were always away from POEs
I suspect JD has a self protection of some kind against NKs, so you would be safe as JD making any kind of solving process and/or searching for spew

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:56 pm

Thank you. If we eliminate a sin today, would that keep us out of Lylo, or maybe give us another day?
Depends on if there's 2 maf or 1.

If there's 2 we need to hit a maf aligned sin or JD, if there's 1 we need to hit a sin that may convert, maf aligned sin, or JD.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

why don't you want to elim mafia though?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

how you said you convinced Sean you are town, Wilgy?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:06 pm how you said you convinced Sean you are town, Wilgy?
Hmm? Not sure I understand the question Michelle.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I wonder if JD is working alone and that's why the game feels hard. We know there's at least 1 non-Dubz sin that's still 3p and there's no reason there can't be 2.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:08 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:06 pm how you said you convinced Sean you are town, Wilgy?
what have you done in your BTSC to convince Sean you are town?

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: mata] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:02 pm -
all other Deadly Sins die or change alignment before all Virtues are dead, you will become town-aligned
-If all Virtues die before all other Sins die, you will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia

Any other sin dying would be fine ig, except there's one more sin with the same ability to become town or one who only keep 3rd party rand and can't become mafia.

If we are at 2 baddies rn, there's still hope anyway.

@Falcon45ca i need you buddy

Hey ho, I'm here
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:08 pm
what have you done in your BTSC to convince Sean you are town?
We full role exchanged. I knew exactly what Seanzie's role did and they knew mine.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:12 pm
all other Deadly Sins die or change alignment before all Virtues are dead, you will become town-aligned
-If all Virtues die before all other Sins die, you will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia

Any other sin dying would be fine ig, except there's one more sin with the same ability to become town or one who only keep 3rd party rand and can't become mafia.

Hey ho, I'm here
Sup dood?
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:39 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:15 pm I’ll be gone for a little bit but when I get back I’m reevaluating my PoE. If the game is easy I don’t think Michelle and Wilgy suddenly turn to “omg maybe Thunal is fooling us all!” unless they’re the exact team which I highly doubt. I’m getting tinfoiled because the game isn’t easy. I think I might be misclearing mafia.
So we've hit Lust, Pride, Greed, Wrath and still need to deal with JD, Envy, Sloth and Gluttony.

lol, I just realized I only need to solve 1 other town since there's 3 of us. and then I know where to yeet. Just a matter of shooting the correct sins/jd.

So tell me everyone, why are you the last town lmao?
I already made a bunch of defense posts and I'm not going to make more unless I need to. I think the other towns will be better able to find me through my solving process.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:15 pm

Hey ho, I'm here
Sup dood?

Not much, you?

I hear you're looking for just 1 other town...who's yout best guess?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:06 pm

But I do want to eliminate mafia, I don’t care if they are already mafia, or still just recruited, or JD. That’s what I don’t get, why is no one interested in eliminating someone who has admitted being a sin? I reread Dubz, and there are things I don’t understand. Her first post about her ability was about blocking Nook. Then she said she could make someone post less. I don’t see how posting less gets you blocked, especially when she said that all that happens is, she steals your vote if you fail. Why would she even use that ability on someone who was already a low poster?
I’m thinking that she has just as good a shot at being JD as being a sin. Because it seems like she used more than one ability. If I read correctly, JD has access to the sins abilities.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Right now unless a sin converted to town we're at 3 civ 2 sin 2 maf or 3 civ 3 sin 1 maf. Sin dies, at night we're in 3 civ 1 sin 2 maf or 3 civ 2 sin 1 maf. If Falcon dies and flips civ and mafia NKs a civ it's 1 civ 1 sin 2 maf or 1 civ 2 sin 1 maf and town loses in both of those cases. So we have to kill mafia today.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:19 pm

Hey ho, I'm here
Sup dood?

Not much, you?

I'm honestly not sure. Hard to sort between lost 3p, lost w, and lost t. If everyone is just independent here it's a matter of hunting for the sk and that's VERY much out of my skill set.

Also need to hope that the nk hits a lost sin.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:19 pm

Hey ho, I'm here
Sup dood?

Not much, you?

I'm honestly not sure. Hard to sort between lost 3p, lost w, and lost t. If everyone is just independent here it's a matter of hunting for the sk and that's VERY much out of my skill set.

Also need to hope that the nk hits a lost sin.
This game is honestly frustrating and I fear we've already lost. Even if we hit mafia town still might lose and it's really hard for me to distinguish uninformed baddies from town.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

this is Porscha's vengeance made manifest
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:21 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:06 pm

But I do want to eliminate mafia, I don’t care if they are already mafia, or still just recruited, or JD. That’s what I don’t get, why is no one interested in eliminating someone who has admitted being a sin? I reread Dubz, and there are things I don’t understand. Her first post about her ability was about blocking Nook. Then she said she could make someone post less. I don’t see how posting less gets you blocked, especially when she said that all that happens is, she steals your vote if you fail. Why would she even use that ability on someone who was already a low poster?
I’m thinking that she has just as good a shot at being JD as being a sin. Because it seems like she used more than one ability. If I read correctly, JD has access to the sins abilities.
The ability is
As a night action, you may target a player. They will be told “it would be wise to not talk much” the following day.
If ???
we don't know what is after if, but she claimed to have the action all nights. I know this is open knowledge, but still, i think her play makes sense, the way she claimed, the fact she claimed when it wasn't really necessary, gives me the idea that the claim is true and she is lust and can convert to town if the conditions are met.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hey ho, I'm here
hey ho, talk to me about everyone, how you see them, tinfoils and all

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:57 am Well, if I have to trust Wilgy as town, which is very hard at this moment, that means Falcon is the other one by logic of him being in critical condition (caveat a gambit from scum to present him as almost dying without it to be the case, but that's not a tinfoil I am willing to entertain today).

So everyone else would be scum, so :huh:
Maybe that's not really the case?

We never chop Dubz btw, if there's a small chance for town victory it comes from the wolves killing her if we chop a sin today because I understood in that case she becomes town and she is confirmed.

Please correct me if i am wrong that's from the top of my head.

Now. I see an effort from everyone to solve and all but I waited something more substantial, more lively, more concrete than what I read in the last posts.

Sigh
Responding to the bold, there are 3 sins left and we know at least 2 of them are unconverted. If we chop a sin we don't know if she becomes town or not since we don't know about the second sin.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Michelle »

Dubz wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:16 pm If it helps, nanook was blocked because of me
this is the claim, btw

the desire to be helfpul doesn't come from JD imo

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:02 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:44 am Further if there was any risk of Seanzie figuring out I was wolf by being in BTSC with them, why wouldn't have I just pulled the trigger asap?

Nothing makes sense if you think I was the one who shot Seanzie.
Atp I’m pretty confident you didn’t shoot Seanzie. My paranoia was that you were bad and didn’t shoot Seanzie because of the difference in how you reacted to the idea that you did.
I mean, this argument could be also applied to a town who didn't shoot Seanzie in equal measure.

The weight of the argument would have to be 'look at how opportunistic' Wilgy was otherwise the argument just as easily is 'T or W wilgy didn't shoot Seanzie', and I didn't feel that from what you were saying.

If I'm wolf, was I being opportunistic to claim a clear that I had no Idea I was going to get? Do you really think I fooled Seanzie into outright saying that I was clear?
If you had full role exchanged with Seanzie then why weren't you expecting to be cleared in his eyes?

Also, how long did you have BTSC with Sean for?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

After some thought I think I'd rather go here.

[VOTE: Matahari] aubergine

I think Mata has a better chance to hit maf than Wilgy and has JD equity.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:15 pm...

Eod 1 wagons

DaughterOfOmega 1 Epignosis
falcon45ca 1 Seanzie
jackofhearts2005 1 pyxxy
Porscha 10 tutuu, MacDougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca
Seanzie 1 NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
tutuu 7 Matahari, Porscha, DrWilgy, DaughterOfOmega, Dubz, S~V~S, Michelle

None of the red names was red at Eod 1, they were converted N1 and N2 and their spew doesn't show anything because they couldn't know who JD is

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:52 pm

Eod 1 wagons

falcon45ca 1 Seanzie
jackofhearts2005 1 pyxxy
Porscha 10 tutuu, MacDougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca

None of the red names was red at Eod 1, they were converted N1 and N2 and their spew doesn't show anything because they couldn't know who JD is
Wait, N1 and N2? Why would you think they were converted different nights? They could have been converted at the same time.
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I don’t personally mind being miselimmed, but from the game pov, it’s a bad move. Especially when you have a sure bet. I would be suspicious of Thunal but Rondo had blocked her one night, and he knew she didn’t have a kill that night. I suppose she could be a sin though. So idk. Do what you think is best. I’m voting [VOTE: Dubz] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Hey ho, I'm here
Mata doesn't seem towny at all.

Thunal has been pretty towny all game, yet hasn't been NKd.

SVS seems to be towny when they need to be

Dubs is certainly a Sin

Wilgy miiiiiiiight be town, but I'd also not be surprised in the least he's JD

I'd like to think you're town, but you're pinging me w/ pocket vibes a bit as well
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Eod 2
Dennis 2 Zenon, RondoDimBuckle
Kate 9 MacDougall, pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005, Michelle, Thunal33, Seanzie, S~V~S, tutuu, DrWilgy
Macdougall 1 NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Matahari 1 falcon45ca
Seanzie 1 Dennis
S~V~S 1 Epignosis
tutuu 1 Kate
Zenon 1 Matahari
Unvote 1 Roxy
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:54 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:52 pm

Eod 1 wagons

falcon45ca 1 Seanzie
jackofhearts2005 1 pyxxy

Wait, N1 and N2? Why would you think they were converted different nights? They could have been converted at the same time.
idk, it's a theory, Dennis posted so little and I didn't check Pyxxy's Iso to see if something changed, but at Eod 1 they were both purple, right?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:07 pm

Hey ho, I'm here

Dubs is certainly a Sin

I'd like to think you're town, but you're pinging me w/ pocket vibes a bit as well
I ping you with the request to play the game. I know you care more about the game than nook and working with the only player who seems mech town is just logical

Do you trust Dubz's claim?

About SVS if you are town and Wilgy is town, then she is not, but idk if that makes her JD. She wasn't content about her posting restriction but she burned her posts pretty fast without voting and I don't like it

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy 1 Voters: Michelle
Dubz 2 Voters: DrWilgy, Matahari
Matahari 2 Voters: Thunal33, falcon45ca

The VC now. After I said countless times that Dubz is not the today chop, she still has a wagon formed bt Matahari who is self pressing and Wilgy who idk why is still voting Dubz.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:24 pm DrWilgy 1 Voters: Michelle

The VC now. After I said countless times that Dubz is not the today chop, she still has a wagon formed bt Matahari who is self pressing and Wilgy who idk why is still voting Dubz.
Think again!
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:25 pm

Think again!
explain it again, I am really tired, it's pat 10 pm for me

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:25 pm

Think again!
explain it again, I am really tired, it's pat 10 pm for me
:hug:

I was just making a joke. I've moved my vote to Mata as that's currently better than Dubz.

I am however, starting to doubt my svs read and am skimming that ISO once more.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

the OP says that the vote should be posted itt as well, that's why I didn't notice it

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think I will better sleep now at wake up at 4 am to be here for Eod
for now
[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:19 pm

Hey ho, I'm here

Dubs is certainly a Sin

I ping you with the request to play the game. I know you care more about the game than nook and working with the only player who seems mech town is just logical

About SVS if you are town and Wilgy is town, then she is not, but idk if that makes her JD. She wasn't content about her posting restriction but she burned her posts pretty fast without voting and I don't like it

I didn't mean pinging in that sense, I meant more that I'm wary that you are pocketing.

I don't think Dubz blocking Nook was towny at all, and I''' be surprised if they're not Maf aligned
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:45 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:19 pm

Hey ho, I'm here

Dubs is certainly a Sin

I didn't mean pinging in that sense, I meant more that I'm wary that you are pocketing.

I don't think Dubz blocking Nook was towny at all, and I''' be surprised if they're not Maf aligned
I won’t fight against your impression, I just tried to convince you to post and here you are, posting. Tutuu pocketed many players and she was town. It all depends how you look at it and see what's the true intention.

Dubz is not town, she doesn't need to make towny actions. Honestly I would be surprised if she is mafia.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Game is hard. Everyone talk to me about SVS. I'm doubting that read now.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”