50%

Total votes: 12
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:13 pm I want to abstain from posting what I felt while looking at the flip yday. I tried to work with Rondo and see if he saw any connection between nook being RBed and the impossibility for him to kill anyone, but he choose to ignore me.

I was also thinking overnight, if Dubz is a a baddie why on earth she claimed the RB on nook and why we ignored all this RB mechanic evidence claimed with enough time before Eod to make us reconsider?
Maybe because we thought Dubz and nook were both mafia and went with it, but now this clears Dubz for me and I think the Eod quietness came from t/t wagons.
I actually thought Nanook was less likely JD from it but still could easily be a sin at first because of the deaths while he claimed to be blocked, but then I thought of the possibility of other mafia doing the kill or kills and I didn't think it meant Nanook wasn't JD.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:55 am Tutuu didn't die because of the post "restriction", she died from something else. SVS's restriction today was me. The one yesterday was not, so not sure who did that. Thunal's earlier in the game wasn't me either.

The restriction can function as a delayed block, I won't say more than that at this time. I almost used it on thunal but I didn't have the confidence to flip my reads upside down yet and possibly block a townie when it's down to the wire.

I'm in such a funk about nook flipping town because I really thought he was at least a sin if not JD.
I'm guessing you're claiming Tutuu's restriction too.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:11 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:55 am Tutuu didn't die because of the post "restriction", she died from something else. SVS's restriction today was me. The one yesterday was not, so not sure who did that. Thunal's earlier in the game wasn't me either.

The restriction can function as a delayed block, I won't say more than that at this time. I almost used it on thunal but I didn't have the confidence to flip my reads upside down yet and possibly block a townie when it's down to the wire.

I'm in such a funk about nook flipping town because I really thought he was at least a sin if not JD.
Yes
N1: Tutuu
N2: Nanook (not sure if he said it on thread)
N3: Jack but he died
N4: SVS
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:19 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:10 pm [VOTE: Dubz] aubergine

gm
Good morning Wilgy!
Explain pls.
Just a placeholder, wanna know what Falcon thinks rn.

I wouldn't put a RB claim as clearing personally.
Why would mafia/sin claim it? They know nook is not scum and that info could change the outcome to chopping Dubz instead, because she didn’t point to another player as CFD iirc. Or did she? I forgot what her Poe was if she posted it, i will look at it when Iso time will come.

It's a strange thing to claim it except she went with the idea that no one will trust her?

But her tone was so good at Eod, and I have no meta for Dubz, maybe someone can help me here. SVS tell me if you have meta for Dubz in your next wall please, with explanation @S~V~S
I wonder if Dubz really thought Nanook was bad despite blocking him and/or believed that the block wasn't clearing for him. It wasn't clearing, but Dubz still took a risk by outing the block that would be an unnecessary risk if she were informed. I think this at least makes Dubz unlikely to be JD.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:15 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:11 am

Yes
N1: Tutuu
N2: Nanook (not sure if he said it on thread)
N3: Jack but he died
N4: SVS
Do you know anything about the notes for posting a lot? I got one today and Epi claimed one d3.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:25 pm @falcon45ca what does your current PoE look like right now? I think you being put in critical condition makes you more likely to be town so I'd like your input this phase.

Michelle is solving, but not getting killed. That's sus at this stage. That applies to you as well.

Wilgy isn't giving me as much town solve vibes as I'd be accustomed to w/ town down this far, so I'd look there.

Mata...I dunno, kinda seems like LHF due to lack of thread presence, but I'm still not happy w/ calling them town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 4]

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:17 pm Dubz should be yeeted into the sun for blocking me after I softed I had a way to clear myself imho
Oh I did not see this

[VOTE: Dubz] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Dubz I'm sure you already have, but would you mind plz explaining why you blocked Nook?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I feel like Goldilocks w/ my vote rn, nothing seems to satisfy
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I will not follow nook, knowing he is wrong about me and I don't trust his reads because he obviously didn't care about the game

Also falcon, we went into a weird f3 together if my memory serves me right and I solved and not even once you suspected me back then.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:39 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 am Oh wow, I did not realize that was how Tutuu died. Is this confirmed? She died during the night, maybe he missed it in the day post?

But yeah, maybe not. I didn't recall that she has been targeted with this, tbh, I skimmed alot of her posts cause of the caps lock thing.

But if you look at the post, she says she also received a note with a picture of her avatar saying she was gonna die?

So cautious yikes, thanks, I'll be careful. I was thinging of flouting it, tbh. Since I got it two days in a row (and verified with the host no double targeting allowed, so it had to have been two different people) I was like, "screw this". But he also wouldn't tell me consequences. Were you targeted with this and did you get consequences?
i am not sure, this is a speculations, but better not be sorry iykwim

Mac said that tutuu died after/because she opened a gift, Mac received one as well, I don't remember if he opened it or not, but his take was that a gift killed her. He said it after I said my theory about the post restriction killing tutuu

But the restrictions were:
- D2 tutuu and thunal - thunal came in the day saying she will post less because she may die because of an unknown action who told her to not post much (i forgot exact wording), but tutuu ignored a post restriction and she died. Whether she was killed for not respecting the post restriction or not, the fact Thunal considered she will die if she posts was odd to me. Of course, I tinfoiled her but she said it was her logic and being not a solid evidence I let it slide.
- D3 it was you, and you posted less and in fact it was ok-ish and the other action hit someone who died most probably overnight, the at least one in the 3 kills coming from a player not in BTSC with the other killer/s.
- D4 is it you again and because it's consecutive on you, I think this time is from the same player who sent the action to tutuu, because yday it was harmless.

theory: D2 on Thunal and D3 on you were from town, maybe the action was giving some kind of protection, idk, and D2 on tutuu and today on you come from sin or mafia, being a kind of conditional vig if my idea is correct
Tbh I don't entirely understand this but now Dubz has claimed the targets that you said come from sin or mafia. I don't think the post restriction killed Tutuu. Since Dubz claimed to be able to do a post restriction every night and it being related to a block which Nanook claimed, the punishment could be being roleblocked rather than being killed.
Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:39 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 am You had asked about Dubz meta; I only saw one game with her and she was bad in that game, Art U Pick. I haven't played with her previously. But it was a poor example; her whole team was pretty much outed ASAP, she was last bad standing. She was unfailingly polite, kind, goodnatured and kind of jokey, she seemed to be trying to deflect with humor. She didn't look alot like she looks here. But I haven't reread her here, and will do so today.
ok, looking forward to it

Oh, OK. there were a few things going on in that post and I wasn't sure which one you meant. That's possible.

I will be in and out of here all day, ttfn.
there's no way Kate was TRing Wilgy and suggesting him to be chopped so many times, put him in the Poe, etc.
Maybe it was distancing, but for sure not a town read

Open Kate's Iso and search for Wilgy, you'll get a better grasp over this thing.

Also I know you count your posts but don't forget to vote itt as well and let 2 or 3 posts for Eod and please be here, because townies are anyway in short supply. I think you are town and the other one is falcon, but for paranoia reasons, until he comes and post I will put also Dubz in town/not converted sin equity.

This makes a Poe of sins - converted or not - and mafia of Thunal, Wilgy, Matahari

Why I say Dubz is maybe the not converted sin, I would rather not bring up OGI things, but the fact her tone was convincing yday and how she said she RBed nanook like it was a good thing for the game. If she knew he will flip town, the vibe/wording would be different. Just my opinion, waiting for your take for this as well.

Also the player with the biggest JD equity is [redacted] and I will check my take after I come back from the gym, I have a lot to read.
[/quote][/quote]
About Kate on Wilgy, I think from Kate's lolcatting rather than trying to help town in any way that she wasn't trying to townside. Kate making fabricated pushes would make sense and I was wondering if her push on Wilgy was fabricated since she didn't have the kind of reasoning or confidence that I saw from her when I played in the art Upick with her.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:38 am [VOTE: michelle] aubergine
Can you, like, explain your thoughts? Have you read ky posts? Why is someone solving suspicious?

I think Dubz is a sin. The 2 actions with post restrictions can't be both in town. Or maybe they are?

RBing by this action is weak for JD, imo.

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:37 am @Dubz I'm sure you already have, but would you mind plz explaining why you blocked Nook?
I probably haven't explained
That was after I was gone for a while, had not much of any idea what was going on, and was still really busy. So I skimmed the last couple hours of d2 and just acted on nanook because something he posted pinged me, I don't recall what it was, and I think either Mac or someone else I was village reading had said he was sus.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

I did not see that Nanook said he had a way of clearing himself, and unless he said it prior to n2 there's no way I would have known about it before submitting my action anyway
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

The action on tutuu was a RB, as well as the one on Nook. I get this.

The things I said about Dubz I said still stand.

@Dubz please share your thoughts, and thanks for clarifying the post restrictions

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:51 am
Can you, like, explain your thoughts? Have you read ky posts? Why is someone solving suspicious?

I think Dubz is a sin. The 2 actions with post restrictions can't be both in town. Or maybe they are?

I think the other could be town too, or there's someone that is able to copy or duplicate abilities or something
Maybe that's JD, idk

I don't think the other one has been claimed every day? Just thunal and SVS...unless it was used on people who died, or it wasn't mentioned, which is possible. But it's just odd. Also doesn't seem like the other one actually has any consequences for ignoring the message, which is interesting, almost like it's a...kind of shadow mimicry rather than full copying of the ability.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think Kate pushed Wilgy in D1 as well, but I don't have time to check

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:30 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:25 pm @falcon45ca what does your current PoE look like right now? I think you being put in critical condition makes you more likely to be town so I'd like your input this phase.

Michelle is solving, but not getting killed. That's sus at this stage. That applies to you as well.

Wilgy isn't giving me as much town solve vibes as I'd be accustomed to w/ town down this far, so I'd look there.

Mata...I dunno, kinda seems like LHF due to lack of thread presence, but I'm still not happy w/ calling them town
I was feeling paranoid about Michelle when I was away from the thread but when I saw her solving and theories it made me think she's not mafia/not informed. She'd be playing a really good wolf game if she were one, even more so than that mafia league game.

I looked a bit into Wilgy and I think Sean being willing to clear him is enough for me to not want to chop him today.

Mata hasn't really made me think anything she said comes from town, so she's in my PoE and I'll look at her more closely today. I think her low posting is likely playstyle.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm wondering if she didn't actually put a post restriction on Nanook or Jack. She likely did RB Nanook but it could have been something else other than the restriction.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:58 am

I think the other could be town too, or there's someone that is able to copy or duplicate abilities or something
Maybe that's JD, idk

I don't think the other one has been claimed every day? Just thunal and SVS...unless it was used on people who died, or it wasn't mentioned, which is possible. But it's just odd. Also doesn't seem like the other one actually has any consequences for ignoring the message, which is interesting, almost like it's a...kind of shadow mimicry rather than full copying of the ability.
It's another ability for sure. Anything related with low game impact like RB or something without visible consequences is too weak to come from JD

JD is a player no one suspected or everyone defended. How come no one pushed Thunal, no one pushed Matahari, and Wilgy claimed self clear and is still alive?

I want to chop in these 3 players and I need town and not converted sin to help me.

Am I right about you Dubz?

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Maybe that's JD, idk

I wonder if someone can give out both warning people to not post much and warning people to post a lot. D2 I got not talking much, D3 Epi got talk a lot, D4 SVS got not talking much, and today I got talk a lot.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:52 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:37 am @Dubz I'm sure you already have, but would you mind plz explaining why you blocked Nook?
That was after I was gone for a while, had not much of any idea what was going on, and was still really busy. So I skimmed the last couple hours of d2 and just acted on nanook because something he posted pinged me, I don't recall what it was, and I think either Mac or someone else I was village reading had said he was sus.

It was a night action tho, so you would've had 24 hours to take a better look, no?

This makes it sound like you had to do it by EOD or sumfin'
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:03 am

I'm wondering if she didn't actually put a post restriction on Nanook or Jack. She likely did RB Nanook but it could have been something else other than the restriction.
If the action would be different she wouldn't claim it ig

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Falcon how much you read overnight?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:41 am I will not follow nook, knowing he is wrong about me and I don't trust his reads because he obviously didn't care about the game

Also falcon, we went into a weird f3 together if my memory serves me right and I solved and not even once you suspected me back then.

I'll take your word for it, but this game I'll say is I'm paranoid you're solving so hard yet haven't been blocked/chopped/whathaveyou
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:55 am The action on tutuu was a RB, as well as the one on Nook. I get this.

The things I said about Dubz I said still stand.

@Dubz please share your thoughts, and thanks for clarifying the post restrictions
I really have to reread. Nook flipping town was not something I considered so there's not space for me to continue with my previous POE and it means I miscleared two someone's instead of just one. I haven't cleared Wilgy at all on content, it's literally just because he makes the most sense for being Sean's clear, but then I question why he's still alive. So that might be the major misstep in my reads.

I'm most confident in falcon. I still think you're coming across village, you could be unconverted sin though. I'm still worried about thunal, just lacking confidence because I'm prone to endgame paranoia and choking. At this point I would would vote within SVS or mata as highest likelihood of being JD or converted sin, with Wilgy as tinfol, but I plan to re-ISO all the still-living people throughout the day so I'll give my thoughts as I go.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:03 am

Maybe that's JD, idk

It's another ability for sure. Anything related with low game impact like RB or something without visible consequences is too weak to come from JD

JD is a player no one suspected or everyone defended. How come no one pushed Thunal, no one pushed Matahari, and Wilgy claimed self clear and is still alive?

I want to chop in these 3 players and I need town and not converted sin to help me.

Am I right about you Dubz?
Why would JD necessarily be someone nobody suspected or everyone defended? Since we didn't lose the game, we know there are less than 4 mafia and unless both sins converted to town there are less than 3. So if there's just JD or JD and one mafia there wouldn't be a lot of thread pull to defend JD.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:08 am Falcon how much you read overnight?
Depends if I have night actions, but as a general rule I try and read the last day of the RD
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:08 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:41 am I will not follow nook, knowing he is wrong about me and I don't trust his reads because he obviously didn't care about the game

I'll take your word for it, but this game I'll say is I'm paranoid you're solving so hard yet haven't been blocked/chopped/whathaveyou
I endgamed as alignament cop in this site :shrug
And i lost...

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:07 am

It was a night action tho, so you would've had 24 hours to take a better look, no?

I just wasn't here. Like I literally was driving and dealing with moving for most of those days and didn't have internet, I didn't have time to take a better look, I only got the action in right before night closed.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:12 am

And i lost...

What game was this? Was I town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:12 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:07 am

I just wasn't here. Like I literally was driving and dealing with moving for most of those days and didn't have internet, I didn't have time to take a better look, I only got the action in right before night closed.
Oh, so you have a perfectly reasonable and valid excuse eh?

Fuck
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:10 am
Depends if I have night actions, but as a general rule I try and read the last day of the RD
And you did it?
If so, you have a solid Poe and thoughta for everyone so please if you are town don't let me alone here

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:07 am

Nanook only posted 11 times d3. I'm not sure if that's really enough to trigger a roleblock if the roleblock is a consequence.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:13 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:12 am

And i lost...

What game was this? Was I town?
I forgot. I wanted to forget. All I know is that town played bad, so

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:15 am
And you did it?
If so, you have a solid Poe and thoughta for everyone so please if you are town don't let me alone here

Haha, well I did not do it this time, kids n' gigs n' work got in the way.

I have felt very much adrift this game, and now I'm in the hospital? Maybe not, I could be critically injured and still at work, who knows
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:17 am

Nanook only posted 11 times d3. I'm not sure if that's really enough to trigger a roleblock if the roleblock is a consequence.
I am sure it is. 100 posts is quite something

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

It is

I mean you have to take my word for it I guess, but it was enough times.

No one else is claiming SVS's restriction today, no one else claimed tutuu's, no one else claimed blocking nanook. The only action I can't account for is Jack because he died that night.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:18 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:15 am
And you did it?

Haha, well I did not do it this time, kids n' gigs n' work got in the way.

I have felt very much adrift this game, and now I'm in the hospital? Maybe not, I could be critically injured and still at work, who knows
Can you be serious? I can't even know if you joke or not :pout:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:19 am

It is

No one else is claiming SVS's restriction today, no one else claimed tutuu's, no one else claimed blocking nanook. The only action I can't account for is Jack because he died that night.
What's the number of posts?

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

It is

I believe you blocked Nanook. I'm just not sure if the post restriction is what caused it.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:20 am

It is

Well if I say it then then I won't get to block SVS, though I guess maybe that doesn't matter because we might be fucked today anyway??

Ah well whatever, it's 7
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:21 am

It is

I believe you blocked Nanook. I'm just not sure if the post restriction is what caused it.
And I'm not sure why you would doubt it? Like it's a clear sequence of events from I acted on Nanook n2 to he was blocked n3.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:23 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:20 am

It is

Well if I say it then then I won't get to block SVS, though I guess maybe that doesn't matter because we might be fucked today anyway??

Ah well whatever, it's 7
That makes sense and I'm kind of laughing at myself for never thinking of 7 as a possible number. When I was under the post restriction I posted 25 times and to my knowledge no consequence happened to me.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Wow I pop into the thread and find that “getting to block SVS” is a thing lol.

7 posts? That actually makes sense. I am already at 4 so I think you’ll get to block me girlfriend.

I think something else killed Tutuu, so I’m not gonna worry about it.

Michelle why you trying to protect someone you think killed Tutuu and might kill me?

I love this game it’s so confusing.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:26 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:21 am

It is

And I'm not sure why you would doubt it? Like it's a clear sequence of events from I acted on Nanook n2 to he was blocked n3.
Because of Nanook not posting much and because I wasn't convinced Nanook had a post restriction on him since he didn't claim it.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:30 am Wow I pop into the thread and find that “getting to block SVS” is a thing lol.

7 posts? That actually makes sense. I am already at 4 so I think you’ll get to block me girlfriend.

I think something else killed Tutuu, so I’m not gonna worry about it.

Michelle why you trying to protect someone you think killed Tutuu and might kill me?

I love this game it’s so confusing.
It would just be like, really great to do one good thing with my ability. So pls be scum and let me block you, thanks.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I believe Dubz' claim now although I don't think it's necessarily a town claim. She's acting like someone who knows what she did was real imo.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”