Total votes: 12
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Turtles again

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:44 am
112 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:47 am So unless one of you three are bussing there's no way there's a W falcon. Bussing rn doesn't make sense, so it's a matter of figuring out which of you is just incorrect.

@Epignosis how familiar are you with Falcon's meta while going through these lists?
it could be delta, but i'm not sure why you think bussing can't happen in a f5.

some of his posts have rubbed me the wrong way this round. it feels like he's gearing up for f3 and trying to pre-emptively sink me. it may be that he's expecting a wolf flip with falcon and is then going to bring up that i forgot to vote for him again in f3--because he's mentioned it quite a bit this round.
The situation where wolves are planning on f3 would be reflected by this dead thread state, so I agree with that. I'd expect wolves trying to win to push harder today, which I do see in Delta and Epi's play this cycle. My argument against this is that if Falcon is town, it takes one person being wrong to just end the game. Falcon makes it easy for people to be wrong I think. No slight there, Falcon just has an mysterious energy.

I currently have a hard time seeing you as W following your catch-up and I really think Falcon would've had to change meta to get the posts about Xan.

I gotta re read Delta and Epi, but I feel the team is there.

Me when I saw this post.

Thought DW was about to take our shoes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Appreciate Delta- very fun teammate to have. Five stars. Would recommend.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 216
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:22 pm GG @Delta you posted well

I enjoyed you acting like you were who I wanted leading lylo and using me saying to Hydra to give it more credit, devilish

I meant what I said about your town game irrespective of if this was it
You were my to read day 1 / overall-y. Suddenly you got lynched at d3. Really sad lynch right before lylo.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:49 pm Appreciate Delta- very fun teammate to have. Five stars. Would recommend.
:D <3

likewise, was lovely having you as a teammate Epi!!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:44 am
112 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:47 am So unless one of you three are bussing there's no way there's a W falcon. Bussing rn doesn't make sense, so it's a matter of figuring out which of you is just incorrect.

@Epignosis how familiar are you with Falcon's meta while going through these lists?
it could be delta, but i'm not sure why you think bussing can't happen in a f5.

some of his posts have rubbed me the wrong way this round. it feels like he's gearing up for f3 and trying to pre-emptively sink me. it may be that he's expecting a wolf flip with falcon and is then going to bring up that i forgot to vote for him again in f3--because he's mentioned it quite a bit this round.
The situation where wolves are planning on f3 would be reflected by this dead thread state, so I agree with that. I'd expect wolves trying to win to push harder today, which I do see in Delta and Epi's play this cycle. My argument against this is that if Falcon is town, it takes one person being wrong to just end the game. Falcon makes it easy for people to be wrong I think. No slight there, Falcon just has an mysterious energy.

I currently have a hard time seeing you as W following your catch-up and I really think Falcon would've had to change meta to get the posts about Xan.

I gotta re read Delta and Epi, but I feel the team is there.

Me when I saw this post.

Thought DW was about to take our shoes.
lol man, if it was any other weekend I'd have been shouting.

All I could do was give 112 the data I had and hope it was convincing enough because busy holiday weekend shenanigans.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

at least we had our full game together this time wilgy :)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:24 pm at least we had our full game together this time wilgy :)
I wouldn't have had it any other way.

One day when I'm wolf, I look forward to you going out of your way to protect me :-)
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Oh hey look what I found

viewtopic.php?p=1061893#p1061893
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:00 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:24 pm at least we had our full game together this time wilgy :)
I wouldn't have had it any other way.

One day when I'm wolf, I look forward to you going out of your way to protect me :-)
i'll shield you in the game 1 reunion
they're vicious wilgy it's dangerous
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14

Post by fingersplints »

Thank everyone for playing. This game was perfectly, imperfect. You all played so well.
Thanks to my bts dream team for making it happen.
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Hustles”