Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Thanks @Zenon for the very fun game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:15 pm TOWN FUCKING WINS BABY ARE U SEEING WHAT IM SEEING?!!??! ARE U LOOKIGN AT WHAT IM LOOKING?! YEAH THATS RIGHT BITCH

TOWN

FUCKING

WINS

LET ME SAY ITAGAIN

TOWN. FUCKING. WINS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nice avatar.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sorry for all my mistakes thank you everyone for playing

Sorry I failed to do all my flavor lols hospital stays make Zenon not finish her job

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:15 pm TOWN FUCKING WINS BABY ARE U SEEING WHAT IM SEEING?!!??! ARE U LOOKIGN AT WHAT IM LOOKING?! YEAH THATS RIGHT BITCH

TOWN

FUCKING

WINS

LET ME SAY ITAGAIN

TOWN. FUCKING. WINS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nice avatar.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:05 pm Thank fucking god! I thought I was about to lose the game for town.
you had it in the bag the whole time, never doubted it except when I was clearly doubting it a lot
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

ggs
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

i would have maybe lost that f3 i panic so much at f3s but daisy kept her cool she put on her wolf hunting shades and she dropped the hammer HARD like in guardians of the galaxy part 1 where the main guy is taunting the evil guy he's like "NOW DROP THE HAMMER HARD" and then daisy started dancing and challenged wilgy to a dance off and he was so shocked at what he was seeing he fucking died
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

cyberpunk mafia if lime coke was chopped day 2 as he deserved
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

pyx, what led you to Wilgy over me then? If you had voted wrong there, it would have been game over. What made you feel better about a vote on Wilgy? I don't envy being the first civ to roll the dice and take a shot.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You had to have known when Wilgy voted you that he was wolf though.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, tutuu, while your read was part of it, I wasn't just sheeping without any wolf hunting on my own too. I still don't think blind sheeping is always the right choice. But yeah, your read weighed a fair amount in that final vote, so props to you for that read on Wilgy. And to Porscha. I should have trusted my gut going into the last vote, but I let talk muddy my gut reads too much. I talk and get talked in circles and can't sort it out.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mafia has elected to release their chat

https://discord.gg/Am4nAMmVR

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I liked your flavor formatting, Zenon.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 120
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Wow, we won this one? Gg everyone. Wilgy played very strong. Thanks for hosting Zenon.
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:21 pm I liked your flavor formatting, Zenon.
Thanks. My flavor services are free of charge xD

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”