ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 5]

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:25 am You and I have both over the last two days had serious doubts about tutuu. If I am town and you are twin, why kill tutuu over the person who cast the hammer vote that you and I both know never buses?

It just doesn’t make sense to me in a world where you and I are both town.

But to be frank, I am really exhausted and my brain isn't motivated to brain right now. So fuck if what makes sense to me makes sense to anyone else or actually does make sense.
Aye, but I really don't think there was a doubt about Tutuu following LC's flip. I think this thinking ignores that LC flipping wolf changes the dynamics of alot of my reads.

Tutuu expressed suspicion on me, Pyxxy, and Porscha. If the wolf is not in you, me, and Roxy, I still think W Pyxxy and W Porscha had more than enough to want to kill the active townfirmed Tutuu who said they'd get invested in the game again following LC's flip.

And again, this is not to say Roxy isn't townfirm, Roxy is, but Roxy has 66 posts to Tutuu's 417.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think the issue is you see a townfirm Roxy and not a townfirm Tutuu.

Regardless of which of the two are around, they'd be townfirm. Tutuu hyperposts and Roxy doesn't.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Though, I do believe you at least believe this argument. I don't think that sleepy W Daisy would go about setting up this argument and then using it to push me while fatigued. Nor do I think that you'd AtE with exhaustion either as W, so that's a good feel.

I'd like Roxy's opinion here.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:41 pm It feels like you've been shooting from the hip all game, but even now it feels like you are just playing a game that the rest of us aren't a part of. You gunning for me now without any real context, right after Daisy expressed concern on my slot (at least with context mind you), honestly feels abit opportunistic of a pivot.

Why did you vote for Splints while SRing LC?
woah there Wilgy

Porscha made like 3 posts and dipped

you're not the type to get paranoid on defense

anyways

@Porscha, that's it?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:48 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:14 am it is heartening that you don't think I have an online/ever-present tell as scum tho <3
wdym? Online/ever-present tell? You referring to me seeing you browse the thread randomly? I've seen it, but I'm not going to form reads off it. I leave my computer with a thread open quite often, so who knows what I'm actually looking at when you see me down there.
sort of

but also when I'm town, I'll bring up lack of activity as a townie thing from me, because I simply wouldn't be offline/not engaged if I was scum, because I like winning

Do you feel like you got any sense of my town game when you wolfed with Alison? Is there anything that you can bring into this game to solve me?
I mean, I assume you like winning as town as well right?

Not really, honestly. That game we planned from the gate to be in full bus mode because of our composition, so I was only half paying attention and was expecting for I to either bus Alison and become invested after or for Alison to bus me and I sleep.

If your argument is from a meta perspective I should be observing town Pyxxy, is that game a good reference? When I think of your town game, I think of the game where you were super towing it after I died and you ended up getting mislimed anyways.
well, then the optimal play is to just let us chop you today

either you're scum and town wins, or you're town and you dying will turn me into obv town tomorrow, so town still wins

only reason you would disagree with this genius logic is if you're scum!

---

I don't have an argument.

I was asking if you got to know me better when you wolfed.

Your answer was no because you weren't paying attention.

We go next o7
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 pm I forgot wilgy said he had a townread on lime coke which I simply do not

[VOTE: drliar] aubergine
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:00 pm I meant I simply do not believe
Yes, I said I TR'd LC multiple times. Are you aware of why?

Why do you not believe my TR on LC? Do you believe Pyxxy's or Daisy's?
Why invoke me and Daisy here? Is this just because you feel like Porscha is unfairly targeting you today?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:41 pm It feels like you've been shooting from the hip all game, but even now it feels like you are just playing a game that the rest of us aren't a part of. You gunning for me now without any real context, right after Daisy expressed concern on my slot (at least with context mind you), honestly feels abit opportunistic of a pivot.

woah there Wilgy

Porscha made like 3 posts and dipped

you're not the type to get paranoid on defense

anyways

@Porscha, that's it?
Meh, I wouldn't say that I'm paranoid on defense, but maybe I am abit frustrated.

I feel that if we had an assessing Tutuu for afew rounds and didn't need to use a flip on Splints we'd be in a much better spot. Now I'm trying my best to decide between you and Porscha, while at the same time Porscha just says I'm disgenuine in my reads without reason.

Like, am I to assess a T Porscha who actually thinks my reads are lies? If so, how? I've been given nothing after trying really hard to make good reads this game. Or, is this W Porscha capitalizing on Daisy's previously given suspicion on me?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:48 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:14 am it is heartening that you don't think I have an online/ever-present tell as scum tho <3
wdym? Online/ever-present tell? You referring to me seeing you browse the thread randomly? I've seen it, but I'm not going to form reads off it. I leave my computer with a thread open quite often, so who knows what I'm actually looking at when you see me down there.
sort of

but also when I'm town, I'll bring up lack of activity as a townie thing from me, because I simply wouldn't be offline/not engaged if I was scum, because I like winning

Do you feel like you got any sense of my town game when you wolfed with Alison? Is there anything that you can bring into this game to solve me?
I mean, I assume you like winning as town as well right?

Not really, honestly. That game we planned from the gate to be in full bus mode because of our composition, so I was only half paying attention and was expecting for I to either bus Alison and become invested after or for Alison to bus me and I sleep.

If your argument is from a meta perspective I should be observing town Pyxxy, is that game a good reference? When I think of your town game, I think of the game where you were super towing it after I died and you ended up getting mislimed anyways.
well, then the optimal play is to just let us chop you today

either you're scum and town wins, or you're town and you dying will turn me into obv town tomorrow, so town still wins

only reason you would disagree with this genius logic is if you're scum!

---

I don't have an argument.

I was asking if you got to know me better when you wolfed.

Your answer was no because you weren't paying attention.

We go next o7
Pyxxy you are confusing my friend.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:55 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 pm I forgot wilgy said he had a townread on lime coke which I simply do not

Why invoke me and Daisy here? Is this just because you feel like Porscha is unfairly targeting you today?
Because I want thoughts from Porscha that at least feel like they come from somewhere if Porscha is town.

I know town Porscha can and does do that. If I'm lying about LC, why am I lying about LC. Why aren't you and Daisy who all tr'd LC?
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:00 am

Because I want thoughts from Porscha that at least feel like they come from somewhere if Porscha is town.

I know town Porscha can and does do that. If I'm lying about LC, why am I lying about LC. Why aren't you and Daisy who all tr'd LC?
I'm not Porscha but I can answer this from my perspective

It's because you hedged being wrong about Lime Coke with me being Lime Coke's partner

So it looks like you were trying to toe the line, where _hypothetically_ you were townreading your scummate but also preparing me for a followup mischop that you would need to have a chance to win if Lime Coke did indeed get chopped
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

^okay so the above, I've realized like sure it's my perspective

obviously it's my perspective

but only myself and scum know that I'm town

so this argument is inherently TMI based
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:10 am

It's because you hedged being wrong about Lime Coke with me being Lime Coke's partner

So it looks like you were trying to toe the line, where _hypothetically_ you were townreading your scummate but also preparing me for a followup mischop that you would need to have a chance to win if Lime Coke did indeed get chopped
Was that hedging though? Even when we were going down that road I didn't think it was LC nor did LC move in my PoE. Realizing that I'd need to assess things differently if I was wrong on Tutuu is the only thing that lead me to think LC/Pyxxy made sense because your entire schtick with LC was and still is weird.

I've iterated that it is/was weird multiple times, but it feels that half the people 'reading me' are just ignoring or forgetting what I've actually thought this game (further why I think I may just be falling victim to being annoyed here).
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sorry in advance I know that I'm wild for this one

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

this isn't a promise to stay ofc but I think Porscha TMI'd me town by calling Wilgy's Lime Coke townread fake
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:20 am ^okay so the above, I've realized like sure it's my perspective

obviously it's my perspective

but only myself and scum know that I'm town

so this argument is inherently TMI based
Yes, that is the natural state of an entire mafia game my friend.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:21 am sorry in advance I know that I'm wild for this one

this isn't a promise to stay ofc but I think Porscha TMI'd me town by calling Wilgy's Lime Coke townread fake
How?
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:23 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:21 am sorry in advance I know that I'm wild for this one

How?
the reason I'm stuck on you linking me to Lime Coke is because I know/_knew_ that I'm town

that's why it made me mad / why I thought it was sus

but only _I_ should have this perspective

Porscha thinking that your Lime Coke townread was fake is TMI, even though it's being stated post-Lime-flip, because as you kinda said, Porscha didn't explain why she thought it was fake

but to me, her calling it fake made complete 100% sense, because I know that I'm town and the best reason to doubt your Lime Coke read is like I said, it felt like you were trying to tie me to the Lime Coke concrete block about to get tossed into the Hudson river

I'm going through her ISO rn and okay I'm doubting myself a little here:
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:34 am wait wilgy, why is lime coke town if tutuu is town? idk about that one (cuz I sr lime coke)
and I know I'm not making complete sense but it clicks in my head
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

wilgy I'm looking at the VCA now

wilgy I think I'm right and tbh y'all can chop me today and that's fine because I think I caught Porscha
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:39 pm Thanks Pyxxy. I've cleaned it up to match things so that I just have an easier time seeing things.
D1:
Nanook 4
Voters: Belzy, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin

Pyxxy 4
Voters: tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, fingersplints

HK 2
Voters: Nanook, Seanzie

Tutuu 1
Voters: pyxxy

Kate 1
Voters: Roxy

Baker/Lime Coke 1
Voters: falcon45ca

Not Voting 2
Voters: HK, Kate
D2:
Belzy 3
Voters: Wilgy, Roxy, Pyxxy

Lime Coke 3
Voters: Tutuu, Falcon, Kate

Tutuu 2
Voters: Daisy, Porscha

Splints 1
Voters: Lime Coke

Porscha 1
Voters: Belzy

Not Voting 0 (I'm pretty sure this is correct)
D3:

Splints 4
Voters: Lime Coke, pyxxy, Porscha, Spacedaisy

Lime Coke 3
Voters: fingersplints, tutuu, falcon45ca

Tutuu 2
Voters: Roxy, DrWilgy
D4:

Lime Coke 4
Roxy, pyxxy, Porscha, tutuu

Porscha 1
Lime Coke
D1: Porscha on Nook aka not the same wagon as Lime Coke

D2: this looks best for Porscha, votes off the main wagons onto tutuu a few hours before EOD, Lime Coke would have been fine to self-pres if voted in poll correctly and EOD was quiet

D3: scumreads Lime Coke but.....votes fingersplints for some reason

D4: second vote on Lime Coke looks good too here, but it's pretty unexplained

D5: votez wilgz

idk I just see it and it makes sense to me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

okay I'm logging off bc late so no rush to respond
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

wait, 3 whole people tr'd lime coke?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:31 am

How?
the reason I'm stuck on you linking me to Lime Coke is because I know/_knew_ that I'm town

Porscha thinking that your Lime Coke townread was fake is TMI, even though it's being stated post-Lime-flip, because as you kinda said, Porscha didn't explain why she thought it was fake

but to me, her calling it fake made complete 100% sense, because I know that I'm town and the best reason to doubt your Lime Coke read is like I said, it felt like you were trying to tie me to the Lime Coke concrete block about to get tossed into the Hudson river

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:34 am wait wilgy, why is lime coke town if tutuu is town? idk about that one (cuz I sr lime coke)
not explaining a read does not make it tmi and you are so full of shit and just outed yourself for this fake perspective
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sorry wilgy maybe you somehow were town and tr'd lime coke lol idk how but maybe, cuz not all 3 of you can be wolves
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

god it is so so so hard to believe both pyxxy and wilgy tr'd lime coke. how is that possible? which one of you is the false prophet?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:41 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:31 am

How?

not explaining a read does not make it tmi and you are so full of shit and just outed yourself for this fake perspective
okay actually I didnt finish reading the post before responding but wtf pyxxy, how are you hedging on this like that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like lime coke just wasn't being towny and maybe my perspective is a little different cuz lime coke was focusing on me but like idk man
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

my defense for voting fs is that I also didnt like what lime coke pointed out which is my bad and I let him have a chance with a read that made sense to me and felt real but he was never escaping after that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

To be fair I have no clue why or how you tr'd lime coke, like plainly but also in disbelief

Cuz I thought LC's argument was a good point and he showed some liveliness and who knows maybe it had turned out to even be a bus on low poster partner fs or something /shrug

Like you said I've been playing from the hip for a lot of the game and that moment just lines up with that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Maybe I just got lucky and every towny lime coke post was one I didnt read
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:10 am

dammit Pyxxy this is so TPyx!

aaarrrgggghhhhh my brain hurts and it's only 6:00 AM wtaf?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

ok I was going to pull quotes and vote but tbh reading this morning has clouded my judgement. I am going to think on this and be back for a vote probs after lunch.
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:40 am

wait, 3 whole people tr'd lime coke?
Yeah, Daisy, Pyxxy and I all expressed TRs for varying reasons. I'd go through my interaction review on the subject and you can peek my ISO, I don't think it's that long.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:30 amGood morning.
where is your mind? Where is mine?

Am I reading Daisy all wrong? If yes then was Kate also reading her wrong?

If I go by just vibe it is Pyxxy every time but I cannot read Porscha------------------thoughts.

Help!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also @Spacedaisy this was the end of your baby duel with Lime:

viewtopic.php?p=1062968#p1062968
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:35 am

If I go by just vibe it is Pyxxy every time but I cannot read Porscha------------------thoughts.

Help!
I don't know dude. I feel that Daisy threw Porscha a soft ball on me and Porscha took it.

Then I feel like in my semi vent I threw Pyxxy a soft ball on Porscha and Pyxxy took it.

I think the one thing I got going on the Daisy read is that I don't know if W Daisy risks coming into the thread as exhausted as they did, nor do I think Daisy lies about the exhaustion regardless of alignment.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:38 am Though, I do believe you at least believe this argument. I don't think that sleepy W Daisy would go about setting up this argument and then using it to push me while fatigued. Nor do I think that you'd AtE with exhaustion either as W, so that's a good feel.

@Roxy I proposed this on Daisy earlier, and I have the mind to think you'd know this better than I.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:37 am

Help!
I don't know dude. I feel that Daisy threw Porscha a soft ball on me and Porscha took it.

Then I feel like in my semi vent I threw Pyxxy a soft ball on Porscha and Pyxxy took it.

I think the one thing I got going on the Daisy read is that I don't know if W Daisy risks coming into the thread as exhausted as they did, nor do I think Daisy lies about the exhaustion regardless of alignment.

agreed, agreed on Daisy.

What do you mean softball?

Yep I am mid a week at work and already have 56 hours.............so help a old chick out if ya can.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:38 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:38 am Though, I do believe you at least believe this argument. I don't think that sleepy W Daisy would go about setting up this argument and then using it to push me while fatigued. Nor do I think that you'd AtE with exhaustion either as W, so that's a good feel.

@Roxy I proposed this on Daisy earlier, and I have the mind to think you'd know this better than I.
Daisy, as a wolf, I have never seen her AtE. So yep I agree there. I feel pretty good about my original read but I did want to revisit it to make sure I felt the same.
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:39 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:37 am

Help!

agreed, agreed on Daisy.

What do you mean softball?

Yep I am mid a week at work and already have 56 hours.............so help a old chick out if ya can.
Sorry, I don't know if there's a better word, but I just think of a soft ball pitch when a wolf latches on to another's thoughts/suspicions/mindset and then accelerates it. It's not quite the same as sheeping because it's not just 'I agree with X' it's 'I'll mimmic the incorrect or pro wolf gamestate with my own thoughts to further us along this route.'

The examples I expressed above were where this phase Daisy joined the thread thinking I was the wolf on their night kill analysis thoughts. Porscha joined the thread, didn't express the same thoughts or anything but went for me all the same. It can be seen as W Porscha trying to work with T Daisy's momentum.

And the Pyxxy example. I got somewhat annoyed at Porscha's push on me, expressed the annoyance, and then Pyxxy comes in with the 'enlightened Porscha solve.' I can see this as W Pyxxy trying to work with the momentum I just generated against Porscha.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's very much about momentum and trying to figure out who's trying to manipulate the gamestate in a pro wolf way, if that makes sense.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It doesn't help that both of the players that I saw grasping at the thread momentum were LC's savior.

I keep eyeballing vote counts and Pyxxy at least looks alittle better than Porscha D1, Porscha looks alittle better than Pyxxy D2, they both bad D3 and both look good D4.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:59 am It doesn't help that both of the players that I saw grasping at the thread momentum were LC's savior.

I keep eyeballing vote counts and Pyxxy at least looks alittle better than Porscha D1, Porscha looks alittle better than Pyxxy D2, they both bad D3 and both look good D4.
I am not a big VC analysis type player as I go by vibe and tone.

Porscha feels very opportunistic here are the posts that make me think they are bad:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:24 pm im done with this game btw, at least while LC still lives

if u guys finally decide to chop him, and i survive the night, i will play normally and try to find the last wolf

there is nothing left for me to say this day that i havent repeated 50000 time before

i said the words "sheep" 500 times, the words "kate" 600 times, the word "seanzie" 700 times

im out
well where oh where is the baddie hunter that was supposed to appear and help try and solve? They just disappeared.

and then this gem:
Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:50 am my defense for voting fs is that I also didnt like what lime coke pointed out which is my bad and I let him have a chance with a read that made sense to me and felt real but he was never escaping after that
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:05 pm id go for LC > wilgy > falcon > pyxxy for my solve
distracted so gonna dip but honestly not sure I scumread Lime Coke any more with these reveals

wilgy is like, would he really do that? given theoretically hk flips at some point, since it's a D1 decision at that point

falcon seems to be consensus town falcon

and I think I look pretty bad from how I played D1 -> makes it possible that I was SvS wagons with hollowkatt

tfw I'm concluding that I should be chopped 🤦
hehehe

I did call this right away

very aware, pyxxy is, uwu
This post made me feel better about Pyxxy. Calling themselves out and was knowing they would be an elim and even agreed they should be.

But this one perked up my scumdar and made me do a double take: :eye: :eye:
Why oh why would you ever post this in a game? Bc they have been ever present and responding so promptly.

but srsly Pyxxy has made some really excellent points and has me even beginning to question my townread of you.

How am I waffling now - idk bc I need syrup to mesh it all together, more thought, I think.

It is like they are saying yah it is a bad vote but,but,but..............
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:59 am It doesn't help that both of the players that I saw grasping at the thread momentum were LC's savior.

I am not a big VC analysis type player as I go by vibe and tone.

Porscha feels very opportunistic here are the posts that make me think they are bad:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:24 pm im done with this game btw, at least while LC still lives

if u guys finally decide to chop him, and i survive the night, i will play normally and try to find the last wolf

there is nothing left for me to say this day that i havent repeated 50000 time before

i said the words "sheep" 500 times, the words "kate" 600 times, the word "seanzie" 700 times

im out
well where oh where is the baddie hunter that was supposed to appear and help try and solve? They just disappeared.

and then this gem:
Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:50 am my defense for voting fs is that I also didnt like what lime coke pointed out which is my bad and I let him have a chance with a read that made sense to me and felt real but he was never escaping after that
It is like they are saying yah it is a bad vote but,but,but..............

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:05 pm id go for LC > wilgy > falcon > pyxxy for my solve
distracted so gonna dip but honestly not sure I scumread Lime Coke any more with these reveals

wilgy is like, would he really do that? given theoretically hk flips at some point, since it's a D1 decision at that point

falcon seems to be consensus town falcon

and I think I look pretty bad from how I played D1 -> makes it possible that I was SvS wagons with hollowkatt

tfw I'm concluding that I should be chopped 🤦
hehehe

I did call this right away

very aware, pyxxy is, uwu
This post made me feel better about Pyxxy. Calling themselves out and was knowing they would be an elim and even agreed they should be.

But this one perked up my scumdar and made me do a double take: :eye: :eye:
Why oh why would you ever post this in a game? Bc they have been ever present and responding so promptly.

but srsly Pyxxy has made some really excellent points and has me even beginning to question my townread of you.

How am I waffling now - idk bc I need syrup to mesh it all together, more thought, I think.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

had a quote out of place so I fixed it. <3
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:30 am How am I waffling now - idk bc I need syrup to mesh it all together, more thought, I think.
because this game is way harder than it should be.

Re Pyx
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:31 am the reason I'm stuck on you linking me to Lime Coke is because I know/_knew_ that I'm town

This FEELS towny specifically. It makes me think Pyx was considering 'maybe I'm not obvtown being pushed by obvwolf.' which reflects solving.

I think my hang up on accepting it is because of this:
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:32 am wilgy I'm looking at the VCA now

wilgy I think I'm right and tbh y'all can chop me today and that's fine because I think I caught Porscha
This just feels VERY pockety to me. As if Pyx was going out of their way to petition directly to me, rather than shout at everyone 'I caught a wolf!'

I get that I think it was just Pyx and I having the back and forth in the evening, so it makes more sense in that context.

I guess I'm having somewhat of a tin foil fear response to Pyx directly engaging with me.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:48 am

I guess I'm having somewhat of a tin foil fear response to Pyx directly engaging with me.
this is *exactly* what I did to JackofHearts in a game. They were directly responding to me and my towny fears and tried to make me feel better but alas I got the heebie jeebies from their direct posting (and the voices of the dead towny's) that I elimmed them instead of my gut call on another player which would have won it for the town instead I handed the baddies a win.

What's your *gut* telling you Wigly?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@pyxxy who is the last baddie?

@Porscha who is the last baddie?

@Spacedaisy who is the last baddie?
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:48 am

this is *exactly* what I did to JackofHearts in a game. They were directly responding to me and my towny fears and tried to make me feel better but alas I got the heebie jeebies from their direct posting (and the voices of the dead towny's) that I elimmed them instead of my gut call on another player which would have won it for the town instead I handed the baddies a win.

What's your *gut* telling you Wigly?
Gut is telling me that getting to lylo with an unreadable Porscha sounds like a bad time. I feel like that should be avoided.

Gut is telling me that Pyxxy is still most likely to be LC's teammate and they found an angle to push Porscha.

This is why I find that I'm struggling so much lol.

At least I CAN take Pyxxy at face value and see a T. I don't think I can do the same with Porscha.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I was just looking back and I really see no reflection from Porscha on how she arrived at elimming Wigly. There is simply no progression. It was just a bunch of one liners and tbh I had a hard time following her last few posts bc for me they felt so scattered.
;)

Return to “Previous Hustles”