Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 6]

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:07 pm Riddle me this:
If Daisy, why wouldn't they have just killed me in order to turbo Pyxxy with Roxy?
Roxy was 100% going to vote me today?
Seemed like it to me at least.
Show me what posts made you think that.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 5]

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:40 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:38 pm I said before I went to sleep that between pyxxy and Porscha O lean pyxxy. If you are town, then I don’t think you need to worry, wolf Porscha likely won’t win unless she can convince town Wilgy to vote me.

If Wilgy is wolf… ugh
We cross posted nut f it I am standing my ground

I feel you oozing town but I also feel it from Pyxxy now not so much as oozing but better.
like I go through Roxy's ISO and I see this third from last

so like clearly I'm missing something
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Spacedaisy hey I'm back now, if you have time today, I'll be checking the thread
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:01 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:08 pm Leaves me with Porscha, Wilgy, and pyxxy. I am leaning voting Wilgy today. I'll go back and quote what I saw yesterday that changed my mind on him.

Also, tutuu being killed over roxy is an interesting choice...
Tutuu thought Pyx/Wigly was poss 3rd wolf so not surprising they were the kill.

And I am uninvolved. So yah that's why they picked Tutuu. Smart in my book.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:11 pm I am at Pyx or Porsch or Daisy.

Been reading iso's of my dead friends and all have said Pyx. Or Daisy. Not so much Porsch.

What holds me back is the LC/Daisy baby duel. It makes me feel like not teamed but if it was distancing it was pretty sloppily put together.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:12 pm But ya know I have had suspicion of Pyx since the beginning I found unshakeable

truth bomb - It's probs where I am voting.
Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:30 amGood morning.
where is your mind? Where is mine?

Am I reading Daisy all wrong? If yes then was Kate also reading her wrong?

If I go by just vibe it is Pyxxy every time but I cannot read Porscha------------------thoughts.

Help!
These were what made me think Roxy was more focused on you over Daisy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

here's where I'm at

- I still don't understand why y'all don't think I'm cleared by D1
- yesterday I thought I caught Porscha and now I owe Porscha an apology once this is over
- Wilgy made some Wilgy posts about me "taking the Porscha soft ball" and just uses it to say I'm a wolf taking advantage of his posts
- Daisy hammers despite me asking for that not to happen, and only after firmly cementing a Porscha/pyxxy POE to win the game in like 5 straight posts

so uh, yeah

you can see what I wasn't looking forward to this
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:41 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:08 pm Leaves me with Porscha, Wilgy, and pyxxy. I am leaning voting Wilgy today. I'll go back and quote what I saw yesterday that changed my mind on him.

Been reading iso's of my dead friends and all have said Pyx. Or Daisy. Not so much Porsch.

What holds me back is the LC/Daisy baby duel. It makes me feel like not teamed but if it was distancing it was pretty sloppily put together.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:12 pm But ya know I have had suspicion of Pyx since the beginning I found unshakeable

If I go by just vibe it is Pyxxy every time but I cannot read Porscha------------------thoughts.

Help!
Okay, thank you.

But then why doesn't scum!pyxxy kill Daisy instead of Roxy? And just fight for Roxy to vote you?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:47 pm here's where I'm at

- I still don't understand why y'all don't think I'm cleared by D1
- yesterday I thought I caught Porscha and now I owe Porscha an apology once this is over
- Wilgy made some Wilgy posts about me "taking the Porscha soft ball" and just uses it to say I'm a wolf taking advantage of his posts
- Daisy hammers despite me asking for that not to happen, and only after firmly cementing a Porscha/pyxxy POE to win the game in like 5 straight posts

so uh, yeah

you can see what I wasn't looking forward to this
I've argued that d1 isn't some smoking gun that clears you several times now Pyx.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:30 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am oooo that catchup was kinda fun

I would do a deal with y'all @Belzy and @tutuu

if you chop me today and I flip scum then you have to assume that hollowkatt is town for the rest of the game

no ifs ands or butts
@tutuu @fingersplints

Why are y'all voting Pxxy? This post feels too out there for scum to post.
One of the first things LC did when entering the thread was a defense on Pyx.
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:28 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:59 am 🍑
Okay seriously how can we hate this individual?
Further
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:26 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:25 pm Are you that confident in Pxxy?
NO I SUCK BUT ALSO YES
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:28 pm [VOTE: pxxy] aubergine
LC votes Pyxxy immediately shifting from a defense of them based entirely on Tutuu's sr on the slot.
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:42 pm My wife has released me from the clutches of shopping.

What's going on here?
Honestly, I feel like not much has happened, which is worriesome.

HK, Nook and Pyxxy are wagons. HK's wagon is one smaller than it looks because Lime Coke subbed in for Baker.

I'd still possibly support a Baker/LC wagon (where I was at before moving to HK in a failed attempt at creating a tie)
Upon rereading through Porscha in isolation real quick, I do think that I'd like for my Porscha wagon to be back.

Porschas Nanook vote just seems to be slipped in there, and the only read I find is that Falcon and Pyxxy are towny.

Falcon being obvious town is just a lackluster statement, and then Pyxxy got a point for what seemed like am awfully level 0 read.

Originally, I had thought Porscha having 20 or so posts earlier without substance was somewhat sketchy, but now that it hasn't changed, It is even more so.
There are 8 minutes left and no one has talked about Porscha more than a little today. While I agree that they should get some scrutiny tomorrow, they aren't a reasonable option to consider right now. What do you think of the current wagons?
I'm using it to gauge the Nook wagon and I've decided I want no part in it.

Give me HK, or Pyxxy before.
I'd ask for reasoning but there isn't much time left.
Seemed to be invested in both HK and Pyxxy being up to vote here.

! This one seems important re Pyxxy/LC W/W combo !
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:59 pm Sorry something came up at work so I was taken away.
I'm trying to not allow by bias to take me when I look at this, but I really think LC wasn't expecting to end on Pyxxy day 1. They were defensive of Pyxxy up until Tutuu asked, they voted at Tutuu's behest without much reason and then once again tried to push against the subject in question when both HK and Pyxxy were in my 'would vote' range. LC just being busy explains why they didn't react to my Pyxxy vote near EoD.
and
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:14 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:39 pm so if I'm scum

then D1
- one of my teammates voted for me
- my other teammate didn't vote at all
- and I also didn't vote to self-pres because I was afk+sus of/mad at tutuu

seems a bit -EV to me
Actually just thought about this one again, why do you keep going back to d1 wagon on you as a defense? weren't you safe until I jumped on your wagon right before EoD? What makes it any less likely that you and LC just couldn't respond to my vote? (especially when we saw LC just not vote D2).
My friend, if you are town I need to know preferably within the next few hours as to why I'm wrong on Daisy. I do not think that I am wrong, but the slight chance is the only thing that's kept me from pulling the trigger on the vote.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

like I think we can all agree that Roxy was towncleared yesterday, if not by nka then by thread spew

so here's where that gets me:

if scum!Daisy:
- kill Wilgy
- keep roxy who has townlocked daisy
- chop pyxxy
- ez win

if scum!Pyxxy:
- kill daisy
- keep roxy who just started liking my (pyxxy's) posts at EOD yesterday
- fight to chop wilgy
- doable win (imo)

if scum!Wilgy:
- kill roxy
- keep Daisy who spent yesterday settling on a Porscha/pyxxy POE to win the game
- chop pyxxy
- doable win

100% open to feedback on this, obviously I've only got my perspective here
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:49 pm

Help!
Okay, thank you.

But then why doesn't scum!pyxxy kill Daisy instead of Roxy? And just fight for Roxy to vote you?
I don't think that's an argument that could've easily been made. I felt that Roxy and I were very much in sync last phase, nor do I think they'd get their read on me incorrect.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:54 pm I've argued that d1 isn't some smoking gun that clears you several times now Pyx.
yeah I know

yet you've showed no self-awareness to think about why I keep doing it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Wilgy, if you have doubts about Daisy

why haven't you spent any time this phase posting about them?

you consistently seem to resist do any original solving beyond your massive Lime Coke interaction quote posts

you haven't even refreshed the VCA colors today!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:56 pm

Help!
Okay, thank you.

I don't think that's an argument that could've easily been made. I felt that Roxy and I were very much in sync last phase, nor do I think they'd get their read on me incorrect.
"their read on me incorrect"
lmao come on man, don't use the dead to make yourself sound like lock town

like as if this post isn't two from last
Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:43 pm If wigly is a wolf ughh his votes are terrible but so are mine but he has been putting in the effort all game not just the last few.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

like as if this interaction with Roxy doesn't exist!
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:06 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:48 am

I guess I'm having somewhat of a tin foil fear response to Pyx directly engaging with me.
this is *exactly* what I did to JackofHearts in a game. They were directly responding to me and my towny fears and tried to make me feel better but alas I got the heebie jeebies from their direct posting (and the voices of the dead towny's) that I elimmed them instead of my gut call on another player which would have won it for the town instead I handed the baddies a win.

What's your *gut* telling you Wigly?
Gut is telling me that getting to lylo with an unreadable Porscha sounds like a bad time. I feel like that should be avoided.

Gut is telling me that Pyxxy is still most likely to be LC's teammate and they found an angle to push Porscha.

This is why I find that I'm struggling so much lol.

At least I CAN take Pyxxy at face value and see a T. I don't think I can do the same with Porscha.
what a wild pivot from wanting me dead to seeing my case on Porscha

and _encouraging_ the thread that "we can't afford an unreadable Porscha in F3"

why would you let scum!pyxxy convince you to chop Porscha and then just chop me today?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:59 pm Wilgy, if you have doubts about Daisy

why haven't you spent any time this phase posting about them?

you consistently seem to resist do any original solving beyond your massive Lime Coke interaction quote posts

you haven't even refreshed the VCA colors today!
I literally have posted about them.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:07 pm Riddle me this:
If Daisy, why wouldn't they have just killed me in order to turbo Pyxxy with Roxy?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:44 pm I'm probably just going to vote Pyx at this rate.

Almost 24 hours of cricket noises and I don't have a sensible solution for the question I threw out above. My gut is screaming that Pyxxy is just the solve and is still the only one who made sense as both HK and LC viable.

If it is Daisy then I guess we just lose and I should've trusted the herd more, but it really doesn't feel like that's correct.
Also further VCA seems fruitless, but I suppose you are correct in that I could do them.

My internal awareness of how it'd change puts Daisy as the last unknown on the Nook wagon, but alot of my
'pyx looks good d1, bad d2, bad d3, good d4' doesn't change.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

that's what I don't understand Wilgy

I was towny enough yesterday for you to be 100% okay with me leading the mischop on Porscha

but today I'm scum in your eyes, beyond almost a sliver of a doubt

what changed
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:05 pm that's what I don't understand Wilgy

I was towny enough yesterday for you to be 100% okay with me leading the mischop on Porscha

what changed
because it was a 50/50 and now it just feels like a 100/0? I don't think that's super hard to see.
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:04 pm like as if this interaction with Roxy doesn't exist!
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:06 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:48 am

I guess I'm having somewhat of a tin foil fear response to Pyx directly engaging with me.
this is *exactly* what I did to JackofHearts in a game. They were directly responding to me and my towny fears and tried to make me feel better but alas I got the heebie jeebies from their direct posting (and the voices of the dead towny's) that I elimmed them instead of my gut call on another player which would have won it for the town instead I handed the baddies a win.

What's your *gut* telling you Wigly?
Gut is telling me that getting to lylo with an unreadable Porscha sounds like a bad time. I feel like that should be avoided.

Gut is telling me that Pyxxy is still most likely to be LC's teammate and they found an angle to push Porscha.

This is why I find that I'm struggling so much lol.

At least I CAN take Pyxxy at face value and see a T. I don't think I can do the same with Porscha.
what a wild pivot from wanting me dead to seeing my case on Porscha

and _encouraging_ the thread that "we can't afford an unreadable Porscha in F3"

why would you let scum!pyxxy convince you to chop Porscha and then just chop me today?
scum!pyxxy was at least contributing to the thread in a way that I could interact with? There was enough there for me to say, 'I could be wrong, and the game could end if Porscha's the last wolf.'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

what changed
Also '100% okay' feels like a mischaracterization of where I was at yesterday.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:10 pm

what changed
okay, fine

do you feel like you were clear about how your POE was Porscha/pyxxy yesterday?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:01 pm

Help!
Okay, thank you.

Roxy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:43 pm If wigly is a wolf ughh his votes are terrible but so are mine but he has been putting in the effort all game not just the last few.
Re this. I guess you are correct, I don't know that Roxy wouldn't have voted me, but I really don't feel like they would've. I read it as natural speculation and tinfoil and not much more.

Do you actually think I'm going out of my way to make myself 'sound like lock town'? I am town, why wouldn't I sound like lock town to myself?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:11 pm

what changed
okay, fine

Pretty much as clear as I could be.

In the quote above, I iterated that my gut had me yelling that it had to be in Porscha/Pyxxy but you at least being there to interact with me was making that waver.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:15 pm

Help!
Okay, thank you.

Re this. I guess you are correct, I don't know that Roxy wouldn't have voted me, but I really don't feel like they would've. I read it as natural speculation and tinfoil and not much more.

Do you actually think I'm going out of my way to make myself 'sound like lock town'? I am town, why wouldn't I sound like lock town to myself?
That's not what I was pointing out.

"I felt that Roxy and I were very much in sync last phase, nor do I think they'd get their read on me incorrect."

You don't need to phrase it like that. You can just say "Roxy thought I was town". But you're positioning it to make it sound like you're town, rather than just saying she thought you were town.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:17 pm

what changed
okay, fine

In the quote above, I iterated that my gut had me yelling that it had to be in Porscha/Pyxxy but you at least being there to interact with me was making that waver.
Did you get the impression that I understood yesterday that your POE was Porscha/Pyxxy?

Because if yes.

Then why the fuck does scum!Pyxxy get Porscha killed.

@Spacedaisy this is basically my best defense, if you only have time to talk with me about one thing (and still don't think that D1 clears me), it's this.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

the summary of my defense

is that there is no logical reason for scum Pyxxy to not just vote Wilgy yesterday

when Porscha was already voting Wilgy

why does scum Pyxxy give 110% energy yesterday to get lowposting "unreadable" Porscha

_before F3_
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

so

you've convinced me that I'm talking to scum wilgy

it's all love tho

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

@Zenon lemme know if I fucked it for town
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

and I've just realized that I only get closure if I'm wrong

otherwise I'm just waiting

fack
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine I guess.

If it's not you then GG lol
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:15 pm

Help!
Okay, thank you.

That's not what I was pointing out.

"I felt that Roxy and I were very much in sync last phase, nor do I think they'd get their read on me incorrect."

You don't need to phrase it like that. You can just say "Roxy thought I was town". But you're positioning it to make it sound like you're town, rather than just saying she thought you were town.
But I am town and I don't think she'd be wrong on the read of me?

I don't understand what you are arguing here. If Roxy were here, the situation where we lose is if they are wrong on their read of me. It's not a matter of "Roxy thought I was town" it was a matter of what results in a town loss.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:17 pm

what changed
okay, fine

Did you get the impression that I understood yesterday that your POE was Porscha/Pyxxy?

Because if yes.

Then why the fuck does scum!Pyxxy get Porscha killed.

@Spacedaisy this is basically my best defense, if you only have time to talk with me about one thing (and still don't think that D1 clears me), it's this.
Because it keeps you around to fight in lylo? Why wouldn't scum!Pyxxy take the misyeet?

Further why are you petitioning to Daisy rather than just letting them solve? That feels like tmi now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:24 pm the summary of my defense

is that there is no logical reason for scum Pyxxy to not just vote Wilgy yesterday

when Porscha was already voting Wilgy

why does scum Pyxxy give 110% energy yesterday to get lowposting "unreadable" Porscha

_before F3_
Because you wanted to make sure I wasn't going to snap vote you? You went out of your way to even direct your commentary about Porscha towards me wanting MY opinions on it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, you saved LC when it was between Splints and them.

LC defended the crud out of you most of the game.

You've now petitioned both me and Daisy to agree with you because you know that was the only way you'd survive.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dr Wilgy (1) - Pyxxy
Pyxxy (1) - Dr Wilgy

The game continues
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:31 pm Dr Wilgy (1) - Pyxxy
Pyxxy (1) - Dr Wilgy

The game continues
:beer:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

good game however this goes Pyx.

Last cycle you did have me doubt my read on occasion.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:39 pm @Spacedaisy hey I'm back now, if you have time today, I'll be checking the thread
I am awake and around. I keep odd hours so I frequently don't even get in thread until late afternoon/evening.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well then. You know, as I was reading this I was trying to think through what would a wolf want to do in this situation. Since I know I'm not the wolf, one of the other two are. They would need at least one other person to have voted before they vote. If that person voted wrong, they could just jump on the vote. If that person voted right, they would have to set up the dichotomy that I would be left with because they know I won't vote for myself. That is why I fully intended to hold my vote until I saw what you two did. And then pyxxy voted Wilgy and Wilgy voted pyxxy. Meh.

Wilgy feels town in tone

pyxxy feels wolf in tone

But Wilgy held his vote until after pyxxy voted.

I hate f3.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Fuck it. I'm going with that assessment and with tutuu's read. Yes tutuu, I am sheeping your read.

If I am wrong I am going to hate myself so much.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Excuse me while my anxiety skyrockets... have I mentioned I hate being in f3?

I suppose if I'm wrong at least I have a perfect record of the worst votes as a civ. :haha: Perfectly imperfect in that case.

Off to wait now I guess.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 pm Fuck it. I'm going with that assessment and with tutuu's read. Yes tutuu, I am sheeping your read.

If I am wrong I am going to hate myself so much.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Excuse me while my anxiety skyrockets... have I mentioned I hate being in f3?

I suppose if I'm wrong at least I have a perfect record of the worst votes as a civ. :haha: Perfectly imperfect in that case.

Off to wait now I guess.
The good doctor has been hammered and he flips...

Sam Carter mafia goon.

Daisy and Pyxxy have survived Night City!

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

GGs!

ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Thank fucking god! I thought I was about to lose the game for town.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game!

Well done in the end there you two.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We like town wins. 👌
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

DAISY MY NEW HERO!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

:cloud9: @tutuu it's overrrrrrrrrr

(You know what that means!) :cloud9:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 pm with tutuu's read. Yes tutuu, I am sheeping your read.
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHAKE IT BABY SHAKE THAT BUTT OHHH YEAHHHHH SHAKE IT SHAKE IT

WE TAKE THOSE

WE TAKE THOSE

ELITE DUB

WW WW

WINNIGN
A
FTER W

WNINING

AFTER WINNING

LET SFUCKING GOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U SHEEPED ME AND I SHEEPED @Kate and @Seanzie

THIS IS WHY THE TEAMWORK

MAKES THE DREAMWORK

LETS FUCKING GO
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:10 pm :cloud9: @tutuu it's overrrrrrrrrr

(You know what that means!) :cloud9:
GAWK
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Well done everyone! Very good game, a nailbiter down to the end, and everyone involved did very well, both mafia and town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

THIS IS WHY TEAMWORK WINS GAMES

ALWAYS WORK AS A TEAM

NEVER GO SOLO HERO

ALWAY WORK AS TEAM

TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK

W AFTER W AFTER W AFTER W ENDLESS WINNIGNG
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DAISY AND PYXXY FUCKING GOATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOF WOOF WOOF WOFO WOOF WOOF AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

TOWN FUCKING WINS BABY ARE U SEEING WHAT IM SEEING?!!??! ARE U LOOKIGN AT WHAT IM LOOKING?! YEAH THATS RIGHT BITCH

TOWN

FUCKING

WINS

LET ME SAY ITAGAIN

TOWN. FUCKING. WINS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:05 pm Thank fucking god! I thought I was about to lose the game for town.
:clap:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Hustles”