Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Moderator: Community Team

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 5]

Post by pyxxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:06 pm Roxy cleared, placed the final vote on LC.
+kept posting after

so it's you me Porscha and Wilgy w/ 2 chops to win it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh wait now tutuu can't come save me

:(
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Possibly setting up a follow up mislim if LC goes over.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:38 pm Also. HATE you trying to order me before Lime Coke in that post.

Why would you hate that? I've iterated why I think LC is town multiple times.

I think the only situation where they aren't is if you are their wolf partner, just on the context of your pivots around the slot.
The blind belief in me with a rather fuzzy explanation why at best. I think I might be getting pocketed to try and manipulate in an f3 situation. I hate being in f3.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:38 pm Meh, maybe that's why I'm still alive though? idk. Doubting the Daisy read too much rn feels like it's the incorrect thing to do.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:33 pm honestly every fiber of my being wants to chop Daisy

I cannot fathom how you are townreading a slot that posted once yesterday

and that post was to sheep your reads

and you did not comment on that AT ALL

like Daisy straight up put you at the core of her town and you didn't question it at all

stuff like
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:47 am Thanks Wilgs, I can confuse myself when my brain gets going, and I somehow missed that bit of your post. I'll think on it.
and
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:55 pm Now that I've finished practicing my JJJ cross examinations. I take nap.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Should be back before EoD. Goodnight <3<3
Well done, Wilgy. Thanks for helping us out with that.
which she hasn't posted towards other people at all

like are you pocketed? what is actually going on
Daisy is not always around to post consistently from what I'm aware.

I tried reassessing afew times, especially when you pointed Daisy out to me last cycle and came to the conclusion that I had come to previously. Without flips, I don't see my opinions on Daisy changing at all. If we are in W Daisy world, yeah I'm super pocketed. I don't think we are in that world though.
This post looks like someone who knows it might look sus that he is still alive if he really is town and not getting a lot of suspicion for being bad in thread.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:39 am My positions from yesterday haven't really shifted much. Splints being T somewhat reaffirms the Roxy read. I don't think both Splints and Kate are wrong on the slot.

I'd say I'm at
Tutuu > Pyxxy > Porscha > LC > Daisy > Roxy

My towncore is being eaten while I'm still here has me questioning why I am alive though. I'll reassess the middle of my PoE at some point later.
I am not willing to vote quickly here because of hammer. For an explanation of why I've been quieter recently. I had not intended to actually leave my vote on splints, I wasn't feeling confident, I'm not accustomed to hammers. Not a big fan, frankly. Anyway, I didn't get back here because I had a class reunion on Saturday. I had read some stuff before the hammer on LC, but I wasn't sure what I thought of it, then you all hammered while I was gone anyway. I wasn't feeling LC, I likely wouldn't have been on that wagon anyway. He would have gotten by me.

I don't like Wilgy's look right now based on how he moved during the last day.

But I could be wrong, maybe he has the right end of the stick with pyxxy/LC.

I keep coming back to the tutuu kill. This last flip confirms Roxy town. No way is she wolf here. Why would you kill tutuu instead?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

now with more color, lemme know if I messed up or missed anything
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:27 am
D1:
Nanook 4
Voters: Belzy, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin

Pyxxy 4
Voters: tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, fingersplints

HK 2
Voters: Nanook, Seanzie

Tutuu 1
Voters: pyxxy

Kate 1
Voters: Roxy

Baker/Lime Coke 1
Voters: falcon45ca

Not Voting 2
Voters: HK, Kate
D2:
Belzy 3
Voters: Wilgy, Roxy, Pyxxy

Lime Coke 3
Voters: Tutuu, Falcon, Kate

Tutuu 2
Voters: Daisy, Porscha

Splints 1
Voters: Lime Coke

Porscha 1
Voters: Belzy

Not Voting 0 (I'm pretty sure this is correct)
---

Vote Count D3 Final

Splints
25%
Voters: Lime Coke, pyxxy, Porscha, Spacedaisy

Lime Coke
19%
Voters: fingersplints, tutuu, falcon45ca

Tutuu
13%
Voters: Roxy, DrWilgy

---

D4

Lime Coke
Roxy, pyxxy, Porscha, tutuu

Porscha
Lime Coke
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

so if I'm scum

then D1
- one of my teammates voted for me
- my other teammate didn't vote at all
- and I also didn't vote to self-pres because I was afk+sus of/mad at tutuu

seems a bit -EV to me
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:20 pm Possibly setting up a follow up mislim if LC goes over.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:38 pm Also. HATE you trying to order me before Lime Coke in that post.

I think the only situation where they aren't is if you are their wolf partner, just on the context of your pivots around the slot.
Why is it suddenly setting up a mislim when I've been stating my suspicions on both Pyxxy and Tutuu for the greater part of two cycles? Tutuu/LC were never teammates, but why would it be 'setting up the mislim' by questioning the very real Pyxxy/LC team?
The blind belief in me with a rather fuzzy explanation why at best. I think I might be getting pocketed to try and manipulate in an f3 situation. I hate being in f3.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:38 pm Meh, maybe that's why I'm still alive though? idk. Doubting the Daisy read too much rn feels like it's the incorrect thing to do.
And this one feels like it misses out alot of the context of my read on you? I'm pretty sure I've been very clear in that I had a general townread on you for most of the game and the interactions with HK very much made me think you weren't W/W there.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:33 pm honestly every fiber of my being wants to chop Daisy

like Daisy straight up put you at the core of her town and you didn't question it at all

stuff like
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:47 am Thanks Wilgs, I can confuse myself when my brain gets going, and I somehow missed that bit of your post. I'll think on it.
and
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:55 pm Now that I've finished practicing my JJJ cross examinations. I take nap.

I tried reassessing afew times, especially when you pointed Daisy out to me last cycle and came to the conclusion that I had come to previously. Without flips, I don't see my opinions on Daisy changing at all. If we are in W Daisy world, yeah I'm super pocketed. I don't think we are in that world though.
This post looks like someone who knows it might look sus that he is still alive if he really is town and not getting a lot of suspicion for being bad in thread.
Was I really not getting a lot of suspicion? I outright miscleared a W and Tutuu was very much pro push Wilgy without discussing with him. Also is it not normal to wonder where the kills are and aren't? If the reason why I was alive was due to a misclear it was in misclearing either you and or lc. If the reason why I was alive was because I was misyeetable it was because of Tutuu.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:39 am My positions from yesterday haven't really shifted much. Splints being T somewhat reaffirms the Roxy read. I don't think both Splints and Kate are wrong on the slot.

I'd say I'm at

My towncore is being eaten while I'm still here has me questioning why I am alive though. I'll reassess the middle of my PoE at some point later.
I am not willing to vote quickly here because of hammer. For an explanation of why I've been quieter recently. I had not intended to actually leave my vote on splints, I wasn't feeling confident, I'm not accustomed to hammers. Not a big fan, frankly. Anyway, I didn't get back here because I had a class reunion on Saturday. I had read some stuff before the hammer on LC, but I wasn't sure what I thought of it, then you all hammered while I was gone anyway. I wasn't feeling LC, I likely wouldn't have been on that wagon anyway. He would have gotten by me.

I keep coming back to the tutuu kill. This last flip confirms Roxy town. No way is she wolf here. Why would you kill tutuu instead?
"I don't like Wilgy's look right now based on how he moved during the last day." is this regarding what you quoted above? Where do you think I would've ended had the hammer not gone out? Alot of my effort last cycle was spent in questioning mostly how I feel on Pyxxy. I don't really know how my thoughts would've developed because hammer happened.

Does the last kill not instantly clear Tutuu as well? Tutuu was consistently on LC for multiple phases.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thanks Pyxxy. I've cleaned it up to match things so that I just have an easier time seeing things.
D1:
Nanook 4

Pyxxy 4

HK 2

Tutuu 1

Kate 1

Baker/Lime Coke 1

Not Voting 2
D2:
Belzy 3

Lime Coke 3

Tutuu 2

Splints 1

Porscha 1

D3:

Splints 4
Voters: Lime Coke, pyxxy, Porscha, Spacedaisy

Lime Coke 3
Voters: fingersplints, tutuu, falcon45ca

Tutuu 2
Voters: Roxy, DrWilgy
D4:

Lime Coke 4
Roxy, pyxxy, Porscha, tutuu

Porscha 1
Lime Coke
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Immediate thoughts:
D1 We still don't know of a wolf on Nook's D1 wagon. Pyxxy immediately looks better with LC on them d1.

D2 Belzy's wagon was a CW to a W. Kinda undoes the good look Pyxxy had from the d1 wagon. Interesting that the Porscha/Daisy on Nook appears again on Tutuu.

D3 Splint's wagon was a CW to a W. Pyxxy has now been on the CW twice. Porscha/Daisy continues to vote together.

D4 Porscha/Pyxxy/Tutuu all enabled the LC hammer, but Roxy pulled the final trigger.

Lime Coke really didn't try to save themselves D2 which is interesting, but I don't know what to make of it. I need to look into Pyxxy's vote timing as there's a habit of being on the T CW. I need to look at if Splints votes were saves D3.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Going to Skip Roxy/LC interactions. Hammer + Previous reads warrants I not worry about this one.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:39 pm so if I'm scum

then D1

seems a bit -EV to me
Actually just thought about this one again, why do you keep going back to d1 wagon on you as a defense? weren't you safe until I jumped on your wagon right before EoD? What makes it any less likely that you and LC just couldn't respond to my vote? (especially when we saw LC just not vote D2).
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Daisy/LC interactions:

Baker > Daisy:
baker wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:50 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:02 am
baker wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:07 am i bet whoever the admin made it plays FM like:

Well chaps, he's a proper patsy innit? Bless his cotton socks.
:llama:
How did you know that’s how I actually talk??
godread
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:31 am Cait
Tutuu
Daisy
Porscha
Falcon
Belzy

not voting any of these today
Not alot of interaction. A joking back and forth and a townread.

LC > Daisy:
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:22 pm [VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
Early vote Daisy d2
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:13 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:10 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm I know I voted you yesterdaym and everyone told me it was a bad idea, and I decided to listen because others can read tou better than me. So if you're town then this gan get easier if we talk this through and figure something out together.
Who are you speaking to here? Me?

Im working through what I think of everyone’s behavior from here. I fully expect to be eliminated today. Fine, but I’ll be leaving my reads for you because you’re going to need it when you have two civ elims. Im perfectly willing to work through whatever you like with you. Im not going to spend a ton of time defending myself. There isn’t much to say there except bad vote. It’s not that shocking considering I’m a civ. A wolf knows when they will need to hide their vote from looking too shady, a civ has no idea what the flip will be so they have no reason to place a benign vote. They’re just trying to sort things out, which is where I found myself yesterday.

So on that note, I’m going to put my attention to hunting while you all vote for my mislim.
I was talkin to Falcon after his vote on me uunceremoniously and I'm trying to talk this through like a civilized individual.

I can give you space if you want daisy (haaaa!) but idk how much Icanbelie ve that you're town.
LC pulls their vote after this joking interaction with Daisy.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:23 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:21 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:19 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:13 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:10 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm I know I voted you yesterdaym and everyone told me it was a bad idea, and I decided to listen because others can read tou better than me. So if you're town then this gan get easier if we talk this through and figure something out together.
Who are you speaking to here? Me?

Im working through what I think of everyone’s behavior from here. I fully expect to be eliminated today. Fine, but I’ll be leaving my reads for you because you’re going to need it when you have two civ elims. Im perfectly willing to work through whatever you like with you. Im not going to spend a ton of time defending myself. There isn’t much to say there except bad vote. It’s not that shocking considering I’m a civ. A wolf knows when they will need to hide their vote from looking too shady, a civ has no idea what the flip will be so they have no reason to place a benign vote. They’re just trying to sort things out, which is where I found myself yesterday.

So on that note, I’m going to put my attention to hunting while you all vote for my mislim.
I was talkin to Falcon after his vote on me uunceremoniously and I'm trying to talk this through like a civilized individual.

I can give you space if you want daisy (haaaa!) but idk how much Icanbelie ve that you're town.
I apologize if I sounded mad, I’m not in the least. And you don’t have to leave me alone. Im not upset at all and you have been perfectly civil.
Oh I was partially making a joke on that I'm still giving you space because I don't wanna treat you horribly because I'd feel bad if I was wrong and stifling what you're doing.
You do you, boo. No harm, no foul. Also, I did catch the joke and chuckled to myself. If you need to pressure me it’s ok, it’s a game and I’m in a bad seat atm. No big deal.
If i'm being real the reason why I was sscumreading you was because If elt like you calling yourself LHF was icky because I don't like the self titling of that because you should be wanting to be considered better and also just keels like a copout to why you shouldn't be scumread.
LC confuses Daisy with Kate
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:38 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:35 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:30 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:01 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:16 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:23 pm [VOTE: daisy] aubergine

@pyxxy lead the way
Why are we voting daisy. And also beware I'm on meds today. I have ouchies.
the n1 kill had daisy hkatt fsplint baker/lc in his poe. i dont care for a particular order, ive decided im voting in there. i saw daisy had an existing vote and pyxxy voted her yesterday so i decided why not
Porscha decided pyx is bad you decided pyxxy is good apparently. Same info different conclusion. Interesting.

So when I die and flip town, will you follow my reads then or just keep killing Seanzie’s?
theres only one n1 kill, he was the biggest threat to mafia
Says you. See, I’m civ
YOU'RE A CIV!!!
Daisy is now a civ.

Daisy > Baker/LC
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:41 pm Current reads
Cait
Seanzie
Roxy
Belzy

Tutuu

baker
Porscha
Falcon
Fingersplints
Wilgy
HK

Kate
Nook

Pyxxy

I need to sort out how I feel about those middle people more.
Baker was middling high of the rainbow
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:11 pm Hi LC. Why Falcon?
Opens to LC with questioning a vote.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:17 pm @Lime Coke I don’t mind if you don’t believe I am town. It was a bad vote, I can understand some people believing Im bad. But some of those people will not be genuine and I intend to try and determine which those are.
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:36 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:31 pm I, for one, agree with sheeping Seanzie.
YOU WUOLD!!!
Don't blame me, bro has the secret sauce.
Further on this, I'm reading through the ISO now and I'm finding Seanzie constantly going back to questioning how they feel about Belzy. There's some in there about Porscha too in their rainbow, but I don't know if that'd be threatening enough to kill over.

Something that's interesting is that removing Seanzie would definitely help enable the Pyxxy wagon today which may have been seen as a strong enough wagon yesterday.

Seanzie wanted LC, FS, Daisy, HK as well.

With the exception of Daisy I could yeet in there. Could also toss in Belzy OR Porscha.

Meh, honestly just have a hankering to just solve in Belzy and Porscha the more I think on it.
LC feels like he's actually interested solving instead of just sheeping. FS has not been very active due to real life things and I would expect a different kill from her if she wasn't up to speed, but it could be she has teammates that made the call. I lean town on HK too.

If pyx is bad then there have to be some baddies in the Nook mislim, but what if it was v/v? Maybe they could sit back and let us decimate each other. I guess deciding if/who is bad on the Nook mislim will depend on what I think of pyxxy for me... Have we heard from Pyxxy since Day 2 started yet?
Advises that LC feels like they are solving. An implied TR.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:12 am Ok initial thoughts here.

I didn't like tutuu at first, it felt like whiplash how quickly she voted for me of all the options. Now I feel a little less sus of her because I can see that maybe she was searching for a reaction.

Falcon pushed me yesterday about my vote on Nook to begin with. A vote on me is not surprising, unless he knew already what the flip would be and was prepping for a mislim today. I need to look at where his vote was. But if that were the case, he would have used an actual case here I think. Town lean.

Kate, really didn't like how easily she swallowed tutuu's reasons for voting me. She should know better than that, having the same kind of background as me and played with me for many years. Wolf lean.

Lime Coke, I think he's actually trying to solve. And I think if Lime Coke was wolf, he'd be more careful rather than keep mixing up me and Kate. Town lean.

More thoughts to come, maybe, as I have them. Also, they are subject to change on a whim, lol.
And expands on the above.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:33 am ugh, I was looking at the final votes.

Nook: Belzy, Caitlin, Porscha, Spacedaisy
pyxxy: tutuu, Wilgy, Lime Coke, splints
HK: Seanzie, nook
Tutuu: pyxxy
Kate: Roxy
Baker/Lime Coke: falcon

Ok, if wolf, pyxxy could have self pres voted, but they didn't. I really think it's likely this was v/v.

HK was voted by two known civs, this doesn't tell us anything about HK's alignment.

If that's true, then neither wagon can be exclusively focused upon. I would be willing to bet, in fact, that there is two wolves at most on either of these wagons. I am heavily leaning Kate wolf right now as a missing vote. I doubt it was intentional, I don't question that something was happening in real life, but I didn't care for her first entrance and I cared even less for her entrance today.

Ok, so where does that leave me?

I'm leaning town on:
Lime Coke, Caitlin, Roxy (this one is weak, I'd still like to hear more from her), pyxxy.

Uncertain on:
Splints, Wilgy, HK, falcon, tutuu, Porscha

I'm leaning wolf on:
Kate

I'm going to look at that uncertain group in ISOs. I should be honest here though, I'm not convinced of anything, which is why they are all "lean" instead of just a read. I make no promises I won't change my mind along the way lol.
Still town leaning LC. Silly speculation about W Daisy, would W Daisy split up their teammates in groups like this with a lone wr on Kate?

Conclusions:
Daisy and LC seem teammate plausible, with one hiccup. Baker townread Daisy D1, LC put a very noncommittal vote on Daisy and removed it seemingly as soon as possible into a town read. Daisy townread LC consistently. The one hiccup seems to be that LC goofed up between Kate/Daisy. Does a W attempt that with a teammate? If Daisy/LC are W/W then it wasn't a legitimate mistake, and Daisy gives LC a town read for it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh, it is at least worth pointing out that Daisy's Splints vote was at least not an efforted save. Daisy was the first voting that wagon from what I can tell.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:35 am I have voted for fs
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:38 pm selected quotes from hk
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
im debating if i should continue trusting my baker townread or if i should townread hkatt here and trust him that baker is scummy. not sure whats the play
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
I think it's safe to say there's minimum one wolf between baker, cait, and falcon
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:47 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
It's funny because from my PoV, Hollowkatt now has made a situation where the 'atleast one wolf' does apply, but with Hollowkatt included, because if there's 3 townies then Hollowkatt looks very bad over it

An uncalled for 'has to be a mafia in it' isn't a very good look when it's on 3 townies after all-

So Hollowkatt, you better come with a very good explanation to avoid being the D1 elim~
I said that because it's been a focus from falcon/baker for a hot minute and if they're wrong they're pushing you for what I feel are flimsy reasons indicating there may be a wolf behind the push. I lumped you in there because you're the one they're focusing on.
What makes you think all three of you are town to the point where you'd instagib me? like that's pretty damn confident.
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
It's funny because from my PoV, Hollowkatt now has made a situation where the 'atleast one wolf' does apply, but with Hollowkatt included, because if there's 3 townies then Hollowkatt looks very bad over it

An uncalled for 'has to be a mafia in it' isn't a very good look when it's on 3 townies after all-

So Hollowkatt, you better come with a very good explanation to avoid being the D1 elim~
I said that because it's been a focus from falcon/baker for a hot minute and if they're wrong they're pushing you for what I feel are flimsy reasons indicating there may be a wolf behind the push. I lumped you in there because you're the one they're focusing on.
What makes you think all three of you are town to the point where you'd instagib me? like that's pretty damn confident.
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm

i think we should kill all 4 :nicenod:
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
- I think Lime Coke is spewed town by hk
- falcon too but we're already townreading falcon as a thread
- why would tutuu kill Seanzie N1, can't figure out why that's a good idea + then not pushing me (pyxxy) D2 + becoming low whim and lost

D1 HK was spending a lot of time calling certain people town. He got a decent amount of suspicion D1 and obv knows his own meta. I'm not getting the feeling that he was trying to hide a scummate somewhere in his posts.

This comes through on D2 when he tries to tear down Seanzie's reads and also tries to talk with tutuu about why I might have nk'd Seanzie. (reads in spoiler for reference)
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
don't have a great summary here need to do weekend cleaning
[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

wilgy's vca coloring (but what did fs vote d2?)
D1:
Nanook 4

Pyxxy 4

HK 2

Tutuu 1

Kate 1

Baker 1

Not Voting 2
D2:
Belzy 3

Lime Coke 3

Tutuu 2

Splints 1

Porscha 1

still thinking about daisy tbh
Just went through the votes D3 because I was tired of hunting for it as I went through ISOs, it was Porscha who tied LC to Splints and Pyxxy who put Splints ahead.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha/LC interactions:

Baker > Porscha
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:31 am Cait
Tutuu
Daisy
Porscha
Falcon
Belzy

not voting any of these today
Includes Porscha on the not-vote list

LC > Porscha
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:09 pm What I got so far....

Town:
Tuutuu
Cait/0Ix
Sean
Porschaaaaa
LC had an early read tr on Porscha
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:36 pm Town:
Tutuu
Cait
Porschaaaaa
Falcon
Belzy
Doubles on the tr
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:50 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine.
NO!
Disapproves of my Porscha vote
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:10 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:32 pm Just skimmed through catching up on Porscha last night.

Somewhat confused how people see town here. There's still minimal hunting and I know T Porscha can T spew. Also Porscha not interacting or even showing any signs of attempting to read me in spite of my suspicion on their slot is yet another thing that's weird about their slot.

The Lime Coke vote feels in likeness to Nook and it's off-putting.
Aw wilgy do you want me to talk about you :3
NO!

Talk about ME!
I've said it once and I'll say it again
Lime coke is an abomination of a flavor
TAKE

THAT

BACK!!
Just quoting this one though it's mostly joking, but would like to point out that throughout the ISO it does look like LC is vying for Porscha's attention and that's wierd.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:35 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Okay so I messed up initially.

I think Porscha trying to undermine the Seanzie legacy/reads when he died when Tutuu was bringing it up was against town and should be scrutinized with as much fortitude as possible.

The HK flip kind of makes me feel like it's confirmable that she's a wolf.
Porscha pushing has commenced.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:05 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:21 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

I still think Porscha is muffin and we need to discuss this.
Let's talk about it. What are your concerns? What's irkin' ya in their ISO?
I flat out think her trying to go against the Seanzie legacy, only to immediately start going after me anyways, wasn't a great look imo and should be scrutinized with as much fortitude as possible.
Continues
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:08 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Okay, from the top, this time with more feeling.
Votes Porscha and that was about it D4 before hammer.

Porscha > Baker/LC
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:10 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:09 pm Brad can I say something about you
I-...I guess? I never thought I'd hear you say it...
You are speaking like you are nervous
Pushes LC calling them nervous
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:34 pm [VOTE: lime coke] aubergine i guess
Wait what happened here? :(
im struggling to find mafia so im throwing my vote around
I have voted lime coke with you
Votes LC
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:34 am wait wilgy, why is lime coke town if tutuu is town? idk about that one (cuz I sr lime coke)
Expresses an sr on LC.

After this Porscha votes Splints without much explanation puting LC and Splints at a tie.
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:33 pm Bradleyington has been voted
Then the 2nd vote on LC before the hammer.

Conclusions:
There is alot of light good in interaction, but one heavier bad in vote pattern. General tone seems to be that Porscha SR'd LC for a majority of the game, and it also appears that LC tried to push Porscha decently significantly (at least more significantly than the musical votes they were doing for most of the game and it doesn't come across as any form of antispew), but Porscha voting for Splints when they did doesn't make any sense to me. Now that I'm thinking on it, Porscha was suspecting LC when they voted for Tutuu as well D2. Outside of the votes I'd say likely not teammates, but the votes really give me pause.

I'd like others opinions on this one please.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I gotta go through Pyxxy next. Will do that in the morning I suppose it's late and tomorrow is report day (yay me, I hate wednesdays).

Goodnight my friends.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:14 am

then D1

seems a bit -EV to me
Actually just thought about this one again, why do you keep going back to d1 wagon on you as a defense? weren't you safe until I jumped on your wagon right before EoD? What makes it any less likely that you and LC just couldn't respond to my vote? (especially when we saw LC just not vote D2).
I was just commenting on what the colors showed me /shrug

also as you pointed out, it's not like D2 or D3 clears me :D

but in fairness voting off wagon onto tutuu doesn't really clear you either, so consider us pals again <3
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

it is heartening that you don't think I have an online/ever-present tell as scum tho <3
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning.

Report is done and submitted but my script that builds it had a nasty bug causing me to manual entry it for 2.5 hours unexpectedly, so that was fun. Now I get to partake in those oh so fun meetings that follow.

Wednesdays really are the worst.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:10 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:14 am

then D1

seems a bit -EV to me
I was just commenting on what the colors showed me /shrug

also as you pointed out, it's not like D2 or D3 clears me :D

but in fairness voting off wagon onto tutuu doesn't really clear you either, so consider us pals again <3
I don't think I implied that it did lol. Awe, weren't we always pals?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:14 am it is heartening that you don't think I have an online/ever-present tell as scum tho <3
wdym? Online/ever-present tell? You referring to me seeing you browse the thread randomly? I've seen it, but I'm not going to form reads off it. I leave my computer with a thread open quite often, so who knows what I'm actually looking at when you see me down there.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:08 pm Leaves me with Porscha, Wilgy, and pyxxy. I am leaning voting Wilgy today. I'll go back and quote what I saw yesterday that changed my mind on him.

Also, tutuu being killed over roxy is an interesting choice...
Tutuu thought Pyx/Wigly was poss 3rd wolf so not surprising they were the kill.

And I am uninvolved. So yah that's why they picked Tutuu. Smart in my book.
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Pyxxy/LC interactions

Baker > Pyxxy
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:34 am Pyxxy and Seanzie are doing things which is better than nothing.

Probably not voting them either
Baker's TR on Pyxxy

LC > Pyxxy
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am oooo that catchup was kinda fun

I would do a deal with y'all @Belzy and @tutuu

if you chop me today and I flip scum then you have to assume that hollowkatt is town for the rest of the game

no ifs ands or butts
@tutuu @fingersplints

Why are y'all voting Pxxy? This post feels too out there for scum to post.
One of the first things LC did when entering the thread was a defense on Pyx.
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:28 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:59 am 🍑
Okay seriously how can we hate this individual?
Further
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:26 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:25 pm Are you that confident in Pxxy?
NO I SUCK BUT ALSO YES
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:28 pm [VOTE: pxxy] aubergine
LC votes Pyxxy immediately shifting from a defense of them based entirely on Tutuu's sr on the slot.
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:42 pm My wife has released me from the clutches of shopping.

What's going on here?
Honestly, I feel like not much has happened, which is worriesome.

HK, Nook and Pyxxy are wagons. HK's wagon is one smaller than it looks because Lime Coke subbed in for Baker.

I'd still possibly support a Baker/LC wagon (where I was at before moving to HK in a failed attempt at creating a tie)
Upon rereading through Porscha in isolation real quick, I do think that I'd like for my Porscha wagon to be back.

Porschas Nanook vote just seems to be slipped in there, and the only read I find is that Falcon and Pyxxy are towny.

Falcon being obvious town is just a lackluster statement, and then Pyxxy got a point for what seemed like am awfully level 0 read.

Originally, I had thought Porscha having 20 or so posts earlier without substance was somewhat sketchy, but now that it hasn't changed, It is even more so.
There are 8 minutes left and no one has talked about Porscha more than a little today. While I agree that they should get some scrutiny tomorrow, they aren't a reasonable option to consider right now. What do you think of the current wagons?
I'm using it to gauge the Nook wagon and I've decided I want no part in it.

Give me HK, or Pyxxy before.
I'd ask for reasoning but there isn't much time left.
Seemed to be invested in both HK and Pyxxy being up to vote here.

! This one seems important re Pyxxy/LC W/W combo !
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:59 pm Sorry something came up at work so I was taken away.
I'm trying to not allow by bias to take me when I look at this, but I really think LC wasn't expecting to end on Pyxxy day 1. They were defensive of Pyxxy up until Tutuu asked, they voted at Tutuu's behest without much reason and then once again tried to push against the subject in question when both HK and Pyxxy were in my 'would vote' range. LC just being busy explains why they didn't react to my Pyxxy vote near EoD.

Pyxxy > Baker/LC
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:33 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Caitlin shield activated
Votes LC in shield of Caitlin
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:32 pm Just skimmed through catching up on Porscha last night.

Somewhat confused how people see town here. There's still minimal hunting and I know T Porscha can T spew. Also Porscha not interacting or even showing any signs of attempting to read me in spite of my suspicion on their slot is yet another thing that's weird about their slot.

The Lime Coke vote feels in likeness to Nook and it's off-putting.
I'm willing to vote Porscha today, as evidenced by previously voting Porscha today

also down to vote Kate

and ofc my vote is currently on Lime Coke
Elaborates on the previous with other would vote options
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:05 pm id go for LC > wilgy > falcon > pyxxy for my solve
distracted so gonna dip but honestly not sure I scumread Lime Coke any more with these reveals

wilgy is like, would he really do that? given theoretically hk flips at some point, since it's a D1 decision at that point

falcon seems to be consensus town falcon

and I think I look pretty bad from how I played D1 -> makes it possible that I was SvS wagons with hollowkatt

tfw I'm concluding that I should be chopped 🤦
LC shifted to TR
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:07 pm @Kate do you have an explanation of your Lime Coke scumread somewhere or are we just trusting you to pop off again like in summer sh*t

I think I would be plenty happy with Lime Coke/Belzy as today's wagons
Though fine with a LC wagon
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 pm that said I do think Lime Coke is town
Though LC is town?
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:43 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:38 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 pm that said I do think Lime Coke is town
Why are you happy with him as a wagon if you believe he’s town?
because I think people might get stuck on the slot on future days

see: tutuu and Kate
Ah, explanation for the above. This makes it somewhat better. If I wasn't hung up on Tutuu being a W I could see the same reasoning here.
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:03 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

going camping ttyl
Early LC vote with intent to leave for abit.
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:11 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:06 pm We can afford 2 mischops. We lose on the 3rd.

Kates legacy is Lime Coke, Wilgy, Pyxxy. She townread everyone else

Id bet the game on her last reads

And Id chop in this order

Pyxxy and wilgy being unfased at just killing a villager yesterday (belzy) - which weny against both seans and kates legacies - and now them wanting to kill me, another villager, and another townread of both kate and sean - makes me believe wilgy and pyx are not working in towns best interest

So LC > Wilgy > Pyx is how id chop and i urge u guys to vote in this order
If you think that Wilgy and I are bad, then that's the team.

So why is Lime Coke still your priority?

I can rationalize why but want to hear your thoughts.
To clarify

You are essentially saying that Lime Coke must be scum because we should sheep Seanzie and Kate

but you are also saying that Wilgy and I are not working in town's best interests, which doesn't mean that you're calling us scum, but it does mean that you think we're wrong to look elsewhere

but you didn't say misguided or wrong you said "not working in town's best interests"

that's sus
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:21 pm like can you see how it looks like you're setting up Lime Coke, Wilgy, and then me as the three mischops that lose the game?
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:26 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:21 pm like can you see how it looks like you're setting up Lime Coke, Wilgy, and then me as the three mischops that lose the game?
Nope, im town, im not thinking how i look, dont care
okay, ill reframe

your solve makes no sense because you have found 3 scum when only 2 scum are still alive

who cares how that looks, because it isn't possible

which of me or Wilgy is trying to save our partner Lime Coke? there can only be 1
Some excerts from a back and forth with Tutuu above.
T Pyxxy world: I see T Pyxxy questioning a suspected W Tutuu's play which seemed to be heavily deterministic of how Pyxxy felt about LC (per above)
W Pyxxy world: W Pyxxy pushing back against Tutuu trying to break both themself and their teammate out of Tutuu's PoE.

I really don't know which of the two is more likely. Based on when Pyxxy swapped on Tutuu it seemed to be right as Tutuu's PoE came out, so its easy to see as a 'necessary defense' a w would have to make. Further does T Pyxxy base their LC vote/thoughts so much on Tutuu who apparently has enough weight to suspect like they did come d4?
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:38 pm selected quotes from hk
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:52 pm
im debating if i should continue trusting my baker townread or if i should townread hkatt here and trust him that baker is scummy. not sure whats the play
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
I think it's safe to say there's minimum one wolf between baker, cait, and falcon

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm

i think we should kill all 4 :nicenod:
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
- I think Lime Coke is spewed town by hk
- falcon too but we're already townreading falcon as a thread
- why would tutuu kill Seanzie N1, can't figure out why that's a good idea + then not pushing me (pyxxy) D2 + becoming low whim and lost

D1 HK was spending a lot of time calling certain people town. He got a decent amount of suspicion D1 and obv knows his own meta. I'm not getting the feeling that he was trying to hide a scummate somewhere in his posts.

This comes through on D2 when he tries to tear down Seanzie's reads and also tries to talk with tutuu about why I might have nk'd Seanzie. (reads in spoiler for reference)
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
don't have a great summary here need to do weekend cleaning
[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

wilgy's vca coloring (but what did fs vote d2?)
D1:
Nanook 4

Pyxxy 4

HK 2

Tutuu 1

Kate 1

Baker 1

Not Voting 2
D2:
Belzy 3

Lime Coke 3

Tutuu 2

Splints 1

Porscha 1

still thinking about daisy tbh
LC deemed town again, but Tutuu not deemed W. Pyxxy saves LC from the chippa choppa.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:29 am well

I don't think we can win without tutuu so I guess I revert to my "we gotta resolve Lime Coke to feel the people's minds"

his ISO yesterday was a lot of "I gotta find a wolf" and no solving, so it's not like this is a bad vote

also I'm feeling self-conscious about how I shielded scum!Violet recently in a game on MU

just.....dang. maybe I should have just voted him yesterday

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
doubtful sheepening back on the LC tr.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:19 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:12 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:29 am well

I don't think we can win without tutuu so I guess I revert to my "we gotta resolve Lime Coke to feel the people's minds"

his ISO yesterday was a lot of "I gotta find a wolf" and no solving, so it's not like this is a bad vote

also I'm feeling self-conscious about how I shielded scum!Violet recently in a game on MU

just.....dang. maybe I should have just voted him yesterday

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
The hell does this even mean? 'we can win without Tutuu?'

Does W world Tutuu just not exist to you? Why would it not?

Also you've flip flopped again. LC Town > Start day with vote for LC > LC Town > Start day with vote for LC.

It's like you are appealing to Tutuu specifically while at the same time aren't willing to push someone you apparently want gone.
hmmmm, okay

We should chop Lime Coke!

there, am I doing it right?
Doubles down.

Conclusion:
Pyxxy and LC are teammate plausible. Pyxxy's read of LC and vote record on LC was entirely reliant on Tutuu, and in spite of that Pyxxy voted to save LC over Splints D3 in the same post where they once again deemed Tutuu likely town. Whenever Pyxxy wasn't relying on Tutuu's push, Pyxxy was very eager to tr LC. It all reads to me like a teammate who didn't know if they were to bus or defend and only committed to one or the other as they could. 'Alot of positioning and pivoting around LC' is another way I could word this that may represent my thoughts more clearly.

LC's interactions with Pyxxy are what I think to be very much W/W. LC spent a decent amount of non-goofy energy on defending Pyxxy, and the D1 vote just screams distancing that almost backfired as it was at the whim of a town and 0 interactions between Pyxxy and LC warranted it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

My vote is in word on Pyxxy following this (though I don't want another early hammer if possible so only in word). I quickly reskimmed the interactions observed between Pyxxy/HK and I think Pyxxy/LC/HK all makes sense. Pyxxy just makes sense in both interaction and vote pattern as a teammate to LC.

I can see a LC/Daisy team, but I am harder pressed to see the LC/Daisy/HK team still based on Daisy/HK. Daisy's vote record seems better than Pyxxys in merit that there was no direct save that Daisy gave to LC, (but now that I think about this, I'm not really sure the vote order D1 around HK. I'll review eventually) and Daisy also voted Tutuu when Belzy was an option that would've given LC more wiggle room.

LC/Porscha I think is the least likely of these in terms of interactions, but Porscha does have alittle bit more of the wolfy vote weight when we look at them putting Splits at a tie to LC D3 when they suspected LC at the same time. I'd still like other's thoughts on this one. HK/Porscha still makes sense, but as I can't piece all 3 together, I'm still not inclined to vote here.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I go eat hot dog now.

Wish luck.

Death via choking on hot dog sounds unpleasant.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:48 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:14 am it is heartening that you don't think I have an online/ever-present tell as scum tho <3
wdym? Online/ever-present tell? You referring to me seeing you browse the thread randomly? I've seen it, but I'm not going to form reads off it. I leave my computer with a thread open quite often, so who knows what I'm actually looking at when you see me down there.
sort of

but also when I'm town, I'll bring up lack of activity as a townie thing from me, because I simply wouldn't be offline/not engaged if I was scum, because I like winning

Do you feel like you got any sense of my town game when you wolfed with Alison? Is there anything that you can bring into this game to solve me?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Porscha poke
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am at Pyx or Porsch or Daisy.

Been reading iso's of my dead friends and all have said Pyx. Or Daisy. Not so much Porsch.

What holds me back is the LC/Daisy baby duel. It makes me feel like not teamed but if it was distancing it was pretty sloppily put together.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

But ya know I have had suspicion of Pyx since the beginning I found unshakeable

truth bomb - It's probs where I am voting.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:11 pm Been reading iso's of my dead friends and all have said Pyx.
oh? remind me who I need to shade and discredit
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 2]

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:05 pm id go for LC > wilgy > falcon > pyxxy for my solve
distracted so gonna dip but honestly not sure I scumread Lime Coke any more with these reveals

wilgy is like, would he really do that? given theoretically hk flips at some point, since it's a D1 decision at that point

falcon seems to be consensus town falcon

and I think I look pretty bad from how I played D1 -> makes it possible that I was SvS wagons with hollowkatt

tfw I'm concluding that I should be chopped 🤦
hehehe

I did call this right away

very aware, pyxxy is, uwu
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

just a heads up that if you do chop me today I will say ggs at EOD regardless of my alignment in order to fuck with y'all :)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
cap he wasn't universally tr'ed. me and cait were more tr'ed. fs and belzy had a bit of a scuffle w sean
Lmao ok so which of his townreads is wrong and correct and which of his sr reads is wrong and correct that you are able to discern what reads got him killed then
wat the heck how should i know
Exactly. So you should ignore Sean's reads until later in the game when we get flips and compare to his list
now.............now is the time, Porscha
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
cap he wasn't universally tr'ed. me and cait were more tr'ed. fs and belzy had a bit of a scuffle w sean
Lmao ok so which of his townreads is wrong and correct and which of his sr reads is wrong and correct that you are able to discern what reads got him killed then
wat the heck how should i know
Exactly. So you should ignore Sean's reads until later in the game when we get flips and compare to his list
now.............now is the time, Porscha
True tbh. I'll check again tonight/ tomorrow and also see what the fuck I was doing earlier in the game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I forgot wilgy said he had a townread on lime coke which I simply do not

[VOTE: drliar] aubergine
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I meant I simply do not believe
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:48 am
sort of

but also when I'm town, I'll bring up lack of activity as a townie thing from me, because I simply wouldn't be offline/not engaged if I was scum, because I like winning

Do you feel like you got any sense of my town game when you wolfed with Alison? Is there anything that you can bring into this game to solve me?
I mean, I assume you like winning as town as well right?

Not really, honestly. That game we planned from the gate to be in full bus mode because of our composition, so I was only half paying attention and was expecting for I to either bus Alison and become invested after or for Alison to bus me and I sleep.

If your argument is from a meta perspective I should be observing town Pyxxy, is that game a good reference? When I think of your town game, I think of the game where you were super towing it after I died and you ended up getting mislimed anyways.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:59 pm just a heads up that if you do chop me today I will say ggs at EOD regardless of my alignment in order to fuck with y'all :)
This is exactly what a wolf would say!
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 pm I forgot wilgy said he had a townread on lime coke which I simply do not

[VOTE: drliar] aubergine
Porscha wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:00 pm I meant I simply do not believe
Yes, I said I TR'd LC multiple times. Are you aware of why?

Why do you not believe my TR on LC? Do you believe Pyxxy's or Daisy's?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It feels like you've been shooting from the hip all game, but even now it feels like you are just playing a game that the rest of us aren't a part of. You gunning for me now without any real context, right after Daisy expressed concern on my slot (at least with context mind you), honestly feels abit opportunistic of a pivot.

Why did you vote for Splints while SRing LC?
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:20 pm Possibly setting up a follow up mislim if LC goes over.

Why is it suddenly setting up a mislim when I've been stating my suspicions on both Pyxxy and Tutuu for the greater part of two cycles? Tutuu/LC were never teammates, but why would it be 'setting up the mislim' by questioning the very real Pyxxy/LC team?
And this one feels like it misses out alot of the context of my read on you? I'm pretty sure I've been very clear in that I had a general townread on you for most of the game and the interactions with HK very much made me think you weren't W/W there.

stuff like
and

Was I really not getting a lot of suspicion? I outright miscleared a W and Tutuu was very much pro push Wilgy without discussing with him. Also is it not normal to wonder where the kills are and aren't? If the reason why I was alive was due to a misclear it was in misclearing either you and or lc. If the reason why I was alive was because I was misyeetable it was because of Tutuu.

I'd say I'm at

"I don't like Wilgy's look right now based on how he moved during the last day." is this regarding what you quoted above? Where do you think I would've ended had the hammer not gone out? Alot of my effort last cycle was spent in questioning mostly how I feel on Pyxxy. I don't really know how my thoughts would've developed because hammer happened.

Does the last kill not instantly clear Tutuu as well? Tutuu was consistently on LC for multiple phases.
I’m because if you and I are bad, we have not been either one of us following tutuu and in fact have been doubting tutuu. I’ve outright been considering voting them multiple points.

Roxy literally sealed the hammer. It is hard and fast not her. Tutuu could still be worked with. Which makes me think it’s you, because I know it’s not me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:01 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:08 pm Leaves me with Porscha, Wilgy, and pyxxy. I am leaning voting Wilgy today. I'll go back and quote what I saw yesterday that changed my mind on him.

Not at all. 1. You never bus. 2. Your vote killed Lime Coke. There is no world where I think you can be bad given those two things. Tutuu, if both Wilgy and I are town, while looking town, isn’t as unworkable for a wolf pyxxy or wolf Porscha as you are.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:11 pm I am at Pyx or Porsch or Daisy.

Been reading iso's of my dead friends and all have said Pyx. Or Daisy. Not so much Porsch.

What holds me back is the LC/Daisy baby duel. It makes me feel like not teamed but if it was distancing it was pretty sloppily put together.
I don’t recall having much interaction with Lime Coke at all. What are you referring to here?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I’ve had a bunch of unexpected stuff come up tonight and last night and I can’t lie, I’m just really fucking tired atm.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 pm

stuff like
and

I'd say I'm at

I’m because if you and I are bad, we have not been either one of us following tutuu and in fact have been doubting tutuu. I’ve outright been considering voting them multiple points.

Roxy literally sealed the hammer. It is hard and fast not her. Tutuu could still be worked with. Which makes me think it’s you, because I know it’s not me.
I don't really follow. From your perspective, If I'm T, Tutuu doesn't get yeeted because W thinks I could be used to misyeet Tutuu? is that the thought?

I don't think this makes sense, I've iterated that Tutuu is T in a W LC world. Resolving LC basically resolved Tutuu and I don't see where a Tutuu suspicion would be warranted following LC's flip. Tutuu also invested way more energy and game time into flipping LC than Roxy (which I think even Roxy observed above).
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:14 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:01 am

Not at all. 1. You never bus. 2. Your vote killed Lime Coke. There is no world where I think you can be bad given those two things. Tutuu, if both Wilgy and I are town, while looking town, isn’t as unworkable for a wolf pyxxy or wolf Porscha as you are.
I don't think anyone is arguing that Roxy isn't clear. Both Tutuu and Roxy were/are clear from the LC flip.

I at least, personally never vote Tutuu if Tutuu was around instead of Roxy, so the argument against wolf Pyxxy/Porscha not making that kill seems flawed.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:18 am I’ve had a bunch of unexpected stuff come up tonight and last night and I can’t lie, I’m just really fucking tired atm.
:hugs:
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You and I have both over the last two days had serious doubts about tutuu. If I am town and you are twin, why kill tutuu over the person who cast the hammer vote that you and I both know never buses?

It just doesn’t make sense to me in a world where you and I are both town.

But to be frank, I am really exhausted and my brain isn't motivated to brain right now. So fuck if what makes sense to me makes sense to anyone else or actually does make sense.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Twin = town
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Look at it like this. Let’s say pyxxy is wolf.

Pyxxy has to decide who to kill, tutuu or roxy. Roxy, neither of us were really suspecting already AND she just cast the final vote on Line Coke.

Tutuu, you and I have both doubted over the last few days, and have not been on the same page with her because we play very differently.

Which one would you kill if you were pyxxy given that information?

I will say this, gut level, if it’s one of Porscha or pyxxy I lean pyxxy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”