JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:28 am I hope that blurb above makes sense.

I'm very hesitant to trust Kate now and I'm not very keen on Zenon's read supporting is the tldr and the above is what's adding to that feeling.
I'm finding it very hard to believe you.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:44 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:28 am I hope that blurb above makes sense.

I'm very hesitant to trust Kate now and I'm not very keen on Zenon's read supporting is the tldr and the above is what's adding to that feeling.
I'm finding it very hard to believe you.
Alright, why?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:43 am
Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:29 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:20 am Kill Guillo Epi or Wilgy

It'll be exelo but that's the PoE

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho
Do you think it's epi? If so why?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:45 am

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho
Aye, I think it kinda has to just be Epi.

Pyx and Falc are town and I'd bet the game on it.

Guillo I don't have a meta for, but I really don't think a wolf has the interactions with Seanzie that Guillo had D2.

Don't think it's Zenon either.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And honestly your Epi read being contrary, for minimal perceived reason, and what almost seems like an arbitrary refusal of omgus, makes me think your opinion on the matter has agenda.

I'd expect T to have speculation over those pushing them that I do not see in you at all.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:51 am And honestly your Epi read being contrary, for minimal perceived reason, and what almost seems like an arbitrary refusal of omgus, makes me think your opinion on the matter has agenda.

I'd expect T to have speculation over those pushing them that I do not see in you at all.
I've been here for a day and have read about 10 pages so...doing the best I can with that.

I always have minimally perceived reason.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:51 am And honestly your Epi read being contrary, for minimal perceived reason, and what almost seems like an arbitrary refusal of omgus, makes me think your opinion on the matter has agenda.

And I don't automatically think people are bad just bc they wrongly thing I am. Sometimes, they're just wrong.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:49 am

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho

Guillo I don't have a meta for, but I really don't think a wolf has the interactions with Seanzie that Guillo had D2.

So me, you, zenon, pyx, falcon, guillo are all town? I don't think that maths.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Epignosis humor me for a moment, let's assume you, zenon and I are all town. Who is your top chop in that scenerio?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:37 pm

I've been here for a day and have read about 10 pages so...doing the best I can with that.

I always have minimally perceived reason.
And I appreciate you 😊
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:38 pm

And I don't automatically think people are bad just bc they wrongly thing I am. Sometimes, they're just wrong.
Aye, and I don't think it is an automatic thing either. It does normally exist though. It's also only more agenda-y in tandem with the lack of reason.

I know you are a very intuitive townie, but I have also seen arguments and reason from you that help me understand you.
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:15 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:48 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 amVote Epi
I suggest Tutuu first. *checks own voting record* *squints* *asks self wtf*

Anyways what do you think of Falcon?
I just want wagon balance and kinda am panicking that tutuu is just playing weird for whatever reason and is town.

Panic bad.

Anyways I can't read falcon for shit. Seems like falcon. I've seen falcon wolf once and he kinda try harded I dunno if that's normal or not.
Any names I should have on my radar that I dont?
I get anxious I'm clearing Wilgy too easily...

And Robyn is a threat that I likely won't find if she is wolfing

Wanna check into those and lemme no what you see?
Zenon, I take it you have towned against wolf!Robyn?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:42 pm @Epignosis humor me for a moment, let's assume you, zenon and I are all town. Who is your top chop in that scenerio?
This doesn't feel like a normal Kate post. But maybe this is just substitute Kate.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:40 pm

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho

So me, you, zenon, pyx, falcon, guillo are all town? I don't think that maths.
But I don't think you are townie and I acknowledge that I could be wrong on Zenon.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:06 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:42 pm @Epignosis humor me for a moment, let's assume you, zenon and I are all town. Who is your top chop in that scenerio?
This doesn't feel like a normal Kate post. But maybe this is just substitute Kate.
I'm not seeing much change since I was last awake?

- Epi/Robyn-Kate still valid, Epi EOD was throwing bc mad at afk partner (not sure I specifically said this in the thread before tho)
- Epi/Zenon still valid for EOD shenanigans
- but otherwise Epi is cleared town for trying to slip 'n slide
- Guillo still valid, especially post-trying to shove zenon in a locker today
- wilgy def town to me for tone now + I went and re-read Hot Fuzz and I can't imagine him bringing that up for literally just him and Zenon to relate to, as in idk the scum motivation for remembering that game
- falcon had me blinking but he figured himself out eventually today

and right now we're at

DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
Epignosis
20%
Voters: DrWilgy, falcon45ca
falcon45ca
No votes
Guillotine
20%
Voters: Zenon, Kate
pyxxy
No votes
robyn
No votes
Zenon
20%
Voters: Epignosis, Guillotine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

imagine if Rem had just, like, been online and self-prezzed.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:10 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:07 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
I disagree
Good. Tell me more.
I don't really have a read either way on Rem yet but I will eventually.

Robyn seems towny to me though.
I mean... this is like my 7th post

Your read here on Robyn is a throw away, since you claimed they weren't Maf, and also don't have a read on them.

And there's nothing you point to that informs the Robyn read, it's vague & generalized
This is the problem I'm seeing with her reads on people, they are generalized, there is no meet on them except for Tutuu, which I agreed with her as well. Tutuu was wolfy.

But if you check when she talks about Seanzie, Zenon calls him town without saying why, then in the big wall post with anime gifs, she outs a hedging read on Seanzie voicing concern on him but still townreading, then on day 2 she declares that she no longer townreads Seanzie without saying why (I know why, Seanzie was suspecting her and she just OMGUS), She parked on Seanzie until we started talking about eliminating Robyn and Rem, then she appealed to Seanzie about to killing Rem, then Seanzie scum reads he and she actually appeals to him as if she knew Seanzie was town and then we know the rest.

Another example is myself, she had me in her townreads all game except today. She townread me more being uncooperative with Seanzie (even though she said it was my indignation) when he asked me why I was suspecting Epignosis and another player I dont remember now, then that she still townread me but that she was concerned about my derp being fake, then she voted Tutuu to save me from elimination, on day 2 she continued to townread me, then voted me to tie me with Rem (because she liked Rem more than me), then she dropped it and went for Seanzie, then Epignosis all in an attempt to save her townreads that she had no in game justification for, again, we know what happened at the end.

She has played very uncooperatively when prompted to show us her minset about her reads on people, specially Rem, then she just kills Rem.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
I disagree
Good. Tell me more.

Your read here on Robyn is a throw away, since you claimed they weren't Maf, and also don't have a read on them.

And there's nothing you point to that informs the Robyn read, it's vague & generalized
This is the problem I'm seeing with her reads on people, they are generalized, there is no meet on them except for Tutuu, which I agreed with her as well. Tutuu was wolfy.

But if you check when she talks about Seanzie, Zenon calls him town without saying why, then in the big wall post with anime gifs, she outs a hedging read on Seanzie voicing concern on him but still townreading, then on day 2 she declares that she no longer townreads Seanzie without saying why (I know why, Seanzie was suspecting her and she just OMGUS), She parked on Seanzie until we started talking about eliminating Robyn and Rem, then she appealed to Seanzie about to killing Rem, then Seanzie scum reads he and she actually appeals to him as if she knew Seanzie was town and then we know the rest.

Another example is myself, she had me in her townreads all game except today. She townread me more being uncooperative with Seanzie (even though she said it was my indignation) when he asked me why I was suspecting Epignosis and another player I dont remember now, then that she still townread me but that she was concerned about my derp being fake, then she voted Tutuu to save me from elimination, on day 2 she continued to townread me, then voted me to tie me with Rem (because she liked Rem more than me), then she dropped it and went for Seanzie, then Epignosis all in an attempt to save her townreads that she had no in game justification for, again, we know what happened at the end.

She has played very uncooperatively when prompted to show us her minset about her reads on people, specially Rem, then she just kills Rem.
And today when I asked her why did she flip on Rem she went on auto defense mode and declared that a thunderdome must take place between she and I. How is that townie?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

Pyxxy sitting on the voting sidelines I see...why?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm out

Kate is lock town
I don't think it's Epi.
y tho

Who is my teammate? You?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:26 pm Pyxxy sitting on the voting sidelines I see...why?
I'm waiting to be pampered.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

also at 2-2-2 if I join any wagon it's E-1

(well, now it's if I _had joined_)
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:27 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:09 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:22 pm Epi looks to be partnered if Neon flips red
is it really that easy sometimes?

Why the need to untie the wagons? Why not vote Epi if she's been TR Rem at that point? What kind of interactions does she have w/ Epi?

Yeah, sometimes it is that easy
Rand is anti town
:confused:
Rand is strictly not anti town if you enable a 50/50 between a w and t where it was just a t going over previously though...
Rand is anti town. I will never let a vote rand if I can help it. Ever.
I disagree with this view very much.

You threw your own top town over because of this thinking then decided to blame everyone else. I think your flawed view on ties and how to handle a perceived TvT game state here is exactly what's caused this aggravating game state we are in now. I think, in a TvT game state, if one should try to rationalize the arguments made for each (as it's impossible for everyone involved to be wolf), and then make the best vote even if it results in a tie. That will always result in a higher chance for a W flip.

I think I'd be more keen to just try trusting your Kate read if it wasn't for the blaming of others and the AtE you expressed in response into the EoD which really reminds me of your gameplay in Hot Fuzz. There's a big difference between 'I panic'd and impulsively voted, my bad' and the AtE and blame you expressed going into this phase.

Also, I don't want this to come across as a criticism on you, rather my view on EoD and following. I somewhat struggled writing this one out as you are my friend and I do want to think you are town, acking that I think you are town, I can see this view of yours being genuine. I do not wish to bash/criticize your genuine view or emotion related. I don't think I'd make this argument in the first place if I didn't think it was needed for expressing my thoughts on this game state and where I'm at.
Rand is anti town though. But yah, she eliminating Rem does not make sense.

In fact anyone who voices a townread in that behavior with clear no lack of paranoia is a wolf with TMI if Zenon flips town because no one in their right mind would believe that shit was townie.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I have a spicy statement
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

At this moment, Wilgy.

I'm apparently the only mafia member in existence.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:06 pm
Sub Kate is trying desperately to get thoughts without reading 40 or whatever pages.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I think what I'm having trouble squaring is

- if Epi flips scum, then I always chop Zenon next
- but if Epi flips town, nothing feels clarified about Zenon?

hmmm
- well, if Zenon flips scum, then I want to chop Epi next for potential theater but idk if that's really right
- if Zenon flips town, I think maybe I can townread Epi? because why would scum knowingly suicide

but that's my whole Epi read in general, it's technically WIFOM but like, why vote off

oh, well, wait a second

@Epignosis why didn't you self-vote instead of voting Zenon at EOD yesterday, to confirm your own death?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:16 pm - Epi/Robyn-Kate still valid, Epi EOD was throwing bc mad at afk partner (not sure I specifically said this in the thread before tho)
I've experienced this. I didn't get mad. I won. With songs.
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:16 pmEpi/Zenon still valid for EOD shenanigans
Just no.
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:16 pm - but otherwise Epi is cleared town for trying to slip 'n slide
Used to love the Slip and Slide as a kid. Tried it again in my 30s. Oof, what a mistake that experience was.

What is this in a mafia context?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:49 pm I think what I'm having trouble squaring is

hmmm
- well, if Zenon flips scum, then I want to chop Epi next for potential theater but idk if that's really right
- if Zenon flips town, I think maybe I can townread Epi? because why would scum knowingly suicide

but that's my whole Epi read in general, it's technically WIFOM but like, why vote off

oh, well, wait a second

@Epignosis why didn't you self-vote instead of voting Zenon at EOD yesterday, to confirm your own death?
I don't vote for myself. I find it antithetical to the spirit of the game.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 pm

I disagree
Good. Tell me more.

And today when I asked her why did she flip on Rem she went on auto defense mode and declared that a thunderdome must take place between she and I. How is that townie?
In my opinion, and I know her quite well, voting rem is not all that crazy. This new genz group of mafia players have these hard core theories/rules that thwy place on themselves. I don't necessarily agree with A LOT of them but they are hard core. It's similar to the day 1 counterwagon must be flipped. I hate that and I won't go along with it as an absolute. I'm not throwing shade at any group or their play, I've just been trying to play with them and learn their tactics. I'd bet the game on zenon being civ despite her voting rem, to avoid a tie.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh "Slip and Slide" is a zoomer substitute word for suicide bc censorship and I just used it here to be funny since I forgot self-voting is a better term anyway
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:50 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:49 pm I think what I'm having trouble squaring is

hmmm

oh, well, wait a second

I assume you also didn't want to vote for a civ?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hmmm

oh, well, wait a second

Yep that makes sense.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to resurrect a post I made a while ago.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:53 pm This particular post warrants scrutiny:
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:01 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

Im down with putting some pressure there.

Cape90 did suspect Zenon early and Epi voiced a suspicion on Zenon as well but chainsawed Cape90 for suspecting Zenon which is a very wtf moment.

I also thought that there was a wolf in Tutuu/Epi for the way they were pocketing each other yesterday but Tutuu's w/w reads were sooo non-sensical that i thought it couldnt possibly come from town and kinda forgot about Epi.
I am curious as to how tutuu and I were "pocketing" each other.

tutuu expressed a firm view of me as a civilian and was revealed to be a civilian.

I had my doubts about tutuu and expressed them, even voting tutuu at one point.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:01 pmBut Im seeing more signs that Epi could be a wolf here whom tried to misexe Cape90 and since he couldnt, he just had to kill him.
What are these signs that you are seeing "more of?" This implies that you are examining me and have found new evidence in the thread that I tried super hard lynch Cape90, failed at my task, went back into my chat with my tail between my legs and told my team, "You know what guys? I just couldn't get the job done today. We now have no choice this Night 1 but to kill Cape90. It's the only way."

Anybody who knows anything about me knows that's a knee slapper right there.

But that's not important. What's important is how this opinion can even exist if in fact Guillotine is a civilian. Behold:
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:00 pm Cape90
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Guillotine
33%
Voters: tutuu, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Rem, pyxxy
pyxxy
No votes
Rem
No votes
robyn
No votes
Seanzie
7%
Voters: Epignosis
tutuu
33%
Voters: Guillotine, Seanzie, Zenon, robyn, Cape90
Zenon
No votes
No elimination / Sleep
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
We know tutuu is good.

The perspective in question here is that I'm mafia who tried to get Cape90 lynched and failed miserably.

If this is the case, and Guillotine is not mafia, then wouldn't I be equally satisfied (if not more satisfied) that two civilians were tied at the end of Day 1?

That's money right there. The gravy is that Cape90 voted tutuu, not Guillotine. Cape90 wouldn't be in my top five names to kill Night 1.

But again, the important takeaway is that, rather than say I'm mafia for being satisfied that two civilians are tied Day 1 and stayed on the sidelines by leaving my vote on Seanzie, Guillotine's interpretation is that I sucked at getting Cape90 lynched.

This is not an honest perspective. This do be a doo-doo take.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:01 pm I understand that he allegedly townread both Tutuu and I and that is his alibi for staying on Cape90 at EoD1, but the more i read his ISO the more the pieces fit if he is scum with either Zenon.
My vote was on Seanzie.

Therefore I'm left wondering how you can honestly think I required an alibi for staying on Cape90.

Circling back to the initial part of the post and considering my own reservations regarding Zenon (not to mention they are both voting me), I am looking forward to these thrilling developments. :)

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
I have to learn to trust my own shit.

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:07 am Guillo Wilgy is the team

Kill falcon if I'm wrong

Pyx Robyn Epi are always town

Bet bet
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:08 am I also think falcon is just town

Actually maybe Guillo >Wilgy > Pyx > Falcon but I'd be surprised if Guillo Wilg doesn't just end the game
If I was scum in Zenon position, I wouldn't be defending my teammate and risk associating them with me.

I would be distancing.

Zenon is clearly distancing from Wilgy here.

Specially because if you check her ISO they've been townreading each other and when they "suspected" each other it was very subtle.

And Wilgy looked like he had TMI on Tutuu, also he parked on me most of Day 2 as a wolf trying to capitalize on me for being the unresolved day 1 wagon. Then he tried to associate me with him while shielding Zenon in the process.

It is Zenon/Wilgy!

Epi was just the guy Zenon set up to look partnered with her along with myself, but since I flipped an 180 on her for killing Rem, she had no choice but to thunderdome.

@Zenon @DrWilgy i caught you motherflowers! Who wants to die first?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

oh I guess Im dying first never mind
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I rather not be hammered early I have stuff to share but if you guys are in a rush, go ahead. Just read my legacy overnight.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:51 pm

hmmm

oh, well, wait a second

I assume you also didn't want to vote for a civ?
I don't recall who was in the running other than Rem. Saw I had the most votes and decided to give the people what they wanted. It was happenstance that Zenon voted Rem at the same time and put Rem over instead of me.

I feel like this entire game is the worst first date ever. So thank you @JaggedJimmyJay for this rather vicarious experience. :beer:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I despise hammers.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jesus, now it looks like I caused a hammer and tried to alert the host.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

That was intense.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm Jesus, now it looks like I caused a hammer and tried to alert the host.
don't worry, I sat here and didn't hammer, I can help distract from how bad you look /s
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nobody jumped to be number four though. Hmm.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

My turn!

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

That was a cool test of adrenaline.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I'll be back later unless I'm hammered while I'm away
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

At vet. Brb.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm Jesus, now it looks like I caused a hammer and tried to alert the host.
don't worry, I sat here and didn't hammer, I can help distract from how bad you look /s
(I don't actually look bad because I tried to kill Guillo D1 and the chop got prevented by Zenon who was trying to prevent a rand but caused a rand by accident)

D1 poll is actually kinda fun to look at

Epi on Seanzie

Guillo not paired with: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, pyxxy (this was the Guillo wagon)
Guillo could be paired with: Zenon, robyn (this was the tutuu wagon)

and now Zenon + Robyn-Kate are both voting for Guillo

Return to “Previous Hustles”