Moderator: Community Team

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:06 pm You are one hell of a scary substitution Kate
This.
I had so much fun. I never get to play day 3s and 4s anymore! You guys were great and congratulations on a well played game.

*tips hat*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Need to trust myself.
Need to trust myself.
Need to trust myself.
Need to trust myself.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Need to not play golf.
Need to not play golf.
Need to not play golf.
Need to not play golf.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:08 pm Guillo it was a pleasure wolfing with you.
Likewise my friend
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:07 pm Game over.

Kate has been eliminated. She was a bad first date, and it was indeed my fault.

All of the bad first dates were my fault.

I suck.

Thanks for playing, everyone.

Congratulations to the mafia team, DrWilgy and Guillotine!
Wait, wait I want my bad date story!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:10 pm

I suck.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:11 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:10 pm

I suck.

*swoons*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kate wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:10 pm Wait, wait I want my bad date story!!
Kate was a first date that doesn't quite qualify as a "date", but the memory is horrid to me anyway and it probably helps to set the table for the bad dates that followed later in life. I was in the eighth grade, and I was attending a middle school dance. I was a bumbling idiot of colossal social ineptitude, but I had managed to squeak out a dance request with My Big Crush anyway. I don't remember how I managed that; it seemed impossible then. Maybe someone else asked on my behalf? Anyway, there I was with bae on the dance floor doing that awkward faint sway to-and-fro that 12-13 year olds tend to do at dances. She had a warm smile and likely a healthy dose of sympathy, but I gulped away my nerves and tried to appreciate the moment. Then, when I was least prepared for anything resembling a prank, my "friend" snuck up behind me and punched me right in the ass as hard as he could. He ran away cackling while I doubled over in shock.

Unfortunately, I gave chase. I was outraged. I wanted to see him suffer. But that meant I just left her there. Bewildered. I am not even certain she saw what he did. Either way, I blundered away a young teenager's moment of glory in blind fury, and I hardly said a word to her ever again. Anyone could fairly assess this "bad date" to be my friend's fault more than mine, but I shared in the blame. I just left her there. That single memory, perhaps more than any other from an extremely awkward and ill-adjusted childhood, makes me wince.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You lost a date to a goose.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Well done wolf team. Wilgy I was there on, but Guillo had me fooled. GG everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I need to stop thinking...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Or quit mafia

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Or both

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@JaggedJimmyJay I expect the full stories for all your first dates (the 5 remaining players
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:20 pm I need to stop thinking...
:ponder:
☆Princess Abigail☆

I literally was gonna snap Wilgy but than I thought

Thoughts are bad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Never think

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I fucking hate myself

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:17 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:10 pm Wait, wait I want my bad date story!!
Kate was a first date that doesn't quite qualify as a "date", but the memory is horrid to me anyway and it probably helps to set the table for the bad dates that followed later in life. I was in the eighth grade, and I was attending a middle school dance. I was a bumbling idiot of colossal social ineptitude, but I had managed to squeak out a dance request with My Big Crush anyway. I don't remember how I managed that; it seemed impossible then. Maybe someone else asked on my behalf? Anyway, there I was with bae on the dance floor doing that awkward faint sway to-and-fro that 12-13 year olds tend to do at dances. She had a warm smile and likely a healthy dose of sympathy, but I gulped away my nerves and tried to appreciate the moment. Then, when I was least prepared for anything resembling a prank, my "friend" snuck up behind me and punched me right in the ass as hard as he could. He ran away cackling while I doubled over in shock.

Unfortunately, I gave chase. I was outraged. I wanted to see him suffer. But that meant I just left her there. Bewildered. I am not even certain she saw what he did. Either way, I blundered away a young teenager's moment of glory in blind fury, and I hardly said a word to her ever again. Anyone could fairly assess this "bad date" to be my friend's fault more than mine, but I shared in the blame. I just left her there. That single memory, perhaps more than any other from an extremely awkward and ill-adjusted childhood, makes me wince.
Awww that's adorable!
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:20 pm Well done wolf team. Wilgy I was there on, but Guillo had me fooled. GG everyone!
Please don't tunnel me next time because of this game
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:20 pm Well done wolf team. Wilgy I was there on, but Guillo had me fooled. GG everyone!
Please don't tunnel me next time because of this game
:shrug: no promises.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zenon was a bad first date, and it was my fault.

Zenon was the one I drove over two hours to meet. At the time I lived in a rural enough area that sometimes you had to reach out longer distances to even have a chance, but that was still too much. She was extremely attractive though, so good luck convincing my brain then that it wasn't worth the time or effort. And truly, the date itself wasn't necessarily "bad". We had a nice time. We walked around a town I hadn't visited before, wandered through a museum, and checked out some unique local shops. I genuinely enjoyed that, and I think she did too. But it was still a "bad date" because it was a "date" at all. She was the first to acknowledge that elephant in the room and say something like "So we clearly can't date, right? This is way too far away." I shook my fist ruefully at the institution of geography, but she was of course correct. We still maintain a measure of contact though, as pen pals of a sort. She's good people, and I hope she is well.

pyxxy was a bad first date, and it was my fault.

pyxxy was the gorgeous graduate student at a neighboring college. Before I visited her town for our first date, she and I had held a literal six-hour phone call into the wee hours of night/morning, and I foolishly allowed that to drown me in visions of what could be. It has always been rare for me to receive that kind of attention, and when it happened I proved that I wasn't prepared for it. When we met and spent a few hours walking, eating, and talking, I was just far too forward. I treated the mutual nature of our interest as a foregone conclusion "because we had a six hour phone call in the middle of the night!!!", and I was just not correct about that. I hit the gas when I should have eased on the brakes, and she did not respond positively to that.

DrWilgy was a bad first date, and it was their fault.

DrWilgy was the kittenfisher. She wasn't quite a full-on catfisher, but she came close. Her photographs on the dating app were at least a decade old, and she basically looked like a different person entirely. When I met her in person, I had to double-take and work through some mental calculus to convince myself that this was the person I had come to meet. I would not disparage anyone for the way that they look. It generally cannot be helped. But the dishonesty was absolute, and I was deeply disappointed to be put in that position. I liked her a lot in our previous communication, or at the "her" she portrayed herself to be. I even had to reject a kiss at the end of it. It was such a weird experience.

Guillotine was a bad first date, and it was their fault.

Guillotine was the one that had been wanted by the police for child endangerment.

Yeah. The whole date was a mess. She also looked nothing like her photographs (not quite as egregiously so as the previous date), and I had to endure about two hours of fake pleasantness knowing that I wasn't going to want to pursue another date. Then when I dropped her off at the end of the evening, she decided to ahead and let me know that in the recent past, she had been wanted by the police on child endangerment charges. She didn't even say she had children until that moment. I seriously almost laughed out of pure instinct. I am very glad I didn't do that, but it's easily the most absurd moment in my dating history.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Seanzie there you go!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

huh, so I happened to be nowhere near correct this game

GG mountainous mafia sided as always
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:43 pm @Seanzie there you go!
Much appreciated!

I feel so much better about my own dating history now :P

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Post by pyxxy »

The fact that y’all chopped Epi is so egregious that I am tempted to petition J that this shouldn’t count as a town loss for me

in other news I have a 100% success rate of finding scum wilgy, it seems

it was a game o7
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

theme impeccable ty for hosting
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

*scrolls ip*

“ pyxxy was the gorgeous graduate student at a neighboring college”

THEME LEGENDARY GOAT THEME
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sorry if im being a bit of a baby

ggs all

I just really had realized that we just needed to chop one of zenon/kate or guillo and either we hit scum and win or we hit town and the other group is auto scum and then somehow the one person whose death would solve nothing died
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

drwilgy goat \o/
ggwp all
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

of course kate solves the game and of course she loses because its out of her control

games are near unwinnable for town at the current climate. i dont know how u guys can say gg and move on to the next game when u know u will experience the same story as here. but if ur cool with it, power to u
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 4

Post by S~V~S »

That was a real nail biter guys!

Thanks for being a great group of people :clap:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon and I were two sides of the same coin

I killed all my pocketed town (fake townreads) at night
Zenon killed all her townreads at day

Thank you everyone for a great challenge. The people we killed had the potential to find us out if we gave them time that is why i personally decided to kill them. I obviously underestimated Kate,
Wilgy letting me decide the kills was nice <3

See you next time.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am of course kate solves the game and of course she loses because its out of her control

games are near unwinnable for town at the current climate. i dont know how u guys can say gg and move on to the next game when u know u will experience the same story as here. but if ur cool with it, power to u
I have to take a bit of a mafia break for the first half of august but I will return and we will tag team town and prove this wrong 🦾
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:44 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am of course kate solves the game and of course she loses because its out of her control

I have to take a bit of a mafia break for the first half of august but I will return and we will tag team town and prove this wrong 🦾
i know that most of us are capable town players, and the wolves here played really well. i'd like to think that the elephant in the room that i'm not directly addressing is obvious
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:03 pm

i know that most of us are capable town players, and the wolves here played really well. i'd like to think that the elephant in the room that i'm not directly addressing is obvious
pekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopeko
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:03 pm

pekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopekopeko

be quiet
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Do we get signature banners?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:44 pm Do we get signature banners?
You probably don't want them.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:57 pm
But..but…that is syndicate tradition =(
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:33 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:57 pm
But..but…that is syndicate tradition =(
I can try to come up with something soon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Guillotine
@DrWilgy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Mmmm... Banner.

I should go through and update my banners. Gotta find my full victory list.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Hustles”