@tutuu - posts - my fault - Eliminated on Day 1
@Cape90 - posts - my fault - Killed on Night 1
@Rem - posts - my fault - Eliminated on Day 2
@Seanzie - posts - my fault - Killed on Night 2
@Epignosis - posts - my fault - Eliminated on Day 3
@falcon45ca - posts - my fault - Killed on Night 3
@robyn - posts / @Kate - posts - my fault - Eliminated on Day 4
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: JJJ'

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Days are 48 hours long. Nights are 24 hours long.

The game is mountainous. There are 9 members of the town faction and 2 members of the mafia faction. Everything is ordinary with respect to day eliminations and night kills.

Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

Game rules and guidelines (note especially voting rules #2 and #5, but all rules apply)

Voting and Claiming Rules

1.) Claim whatever you want if anything. This game has no roles.
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
3.) Votes are changeable with no limitations.
4.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
5.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be chopped. If a majority vote is reached (next integer above 50% the number of living players), the day phase will end immediately. There will be no majority vote in effect on Day 1.
6.) In the event of a tied vote, the chopped player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
7.) A "no elimination" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.

Participation Standard

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there might be a modkill. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day/night cycle are a bare minimum.

Other

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations.
3.) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
4.) Just don't make posts when you're dead unless you have been given express permission by the host.
5.) Non-players may not post in the game thread.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic may choose to do so in {Off-Topic} Green. There's an "OT" button for this in the post editor. This is not required.
7.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me privately.

Angleshooting and loopholes

Don't.

We all know what the spirit of Mafia is about. So don't. If you ever think something might be cutting it close, just ask me before doing it/saying it. Thanks gang.

Sample town role card:
You're town.

The game begins at 7:00 PM EDT tonight (Wednesday) the 19th of July. You may access the game thread here (click).
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [pre-game]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reserved

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 4

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [pre-game]

Post by S~V~S »

Hi all, I am your game Mod. It's been a rough week, so I robbed the format for this from the inestimable @dunya.

if you need to reach me, pm me on the syndicate or shoot me a dm on discord (faster)

Discord ID: SVS2147
Time Zone: USA Eastern Summer Time

if you can remember to, please report directly to me rather than using the report post feature, as people with access to those reports may be in this game and it presents a risk to game integrity. if you witness anything brewing or someone who needs a possible ear to vent to, even if it isn't you directly, please feel free to privately message me as well and I can interfere or check in with that person. the sooner stuff is addressed, the more smoothly the game runs and more fun everyone can have! and this game is gonna be fun!!

remember, I am your lifeline when you need someone to vent to. a punching bag. happy to hear and help in any way!

so please respect each other and above all, enjoy the game!!!

p.s. all of TS standard rules and codes of conduct apply to this game:

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect

p.p.s. If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please contact the Host @JaggedJimmyJay as I cannot assist you in that.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A mutually humiliating experience begins now. Day 1 will last 48 hours. Please be mindful of the voting rules, and have fun everyone. Just don't expect a second date.

@Cape90
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@pyxxy
@Rem
@robyn
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:00 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

What did I just read
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Name: pyxxy
Hobbies: living, laughing, loving
Looking for: somebody who is nice, but also knows how to get naughty ;)
Dealbreakers: haha idk I think a connection is always possible!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:09 pm Name: pyxxy
Hobbies: living, laughing, loving
Looking for: somebody who is nice, but also knows how to get naughty ;)
Dealbreakers: haha idk I think a connection is always possible!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Name: cape
Hobbies: Mafia/Bowling/Video Games
Looking for: A gamer girl
Dealbreakers: Not a gamer girl

Stolen format but whatever
Sup
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Name: tutuu
Hobbies: japanese erotic comics
Looking for: take me out on an adventure!
Dealbreakers: my love language is sarcasm... if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best 😜
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

~I have 3 beautiful boys and they are my world~

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:26 pm
~I have 3 beautiful boys and they are my world~

Seems a bit braggy, but OK
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:00 pm

A mutually humiliating experience begins now. Day 1 will last 48 hours. Please be mindful of the voting rules, and have fun everyone. Just don't expect a second date.

@Cape90
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@pyxxy
@Rem
@robyn
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

Hahaha, I love how clever you're trying to be...local beverage consumery
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

If i was not looking at your ages i would think you are a bunch of boomers like me!

What do you think what this era is, eHarmony?

I will be swiping left or right in this game and you better hope i swipe right on you.

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Name: robyn
Hobbies: @Lilypetal
Looking for: someone strong
Dealbreakers: someone who isn't gay
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

well, it's certainly been awhile since i've played one of these. i don't know much i'm gonna try and i don't know how well i'll play. since i don't have any immediate experience this should be interesting. i hope i still enjoy it
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:08 pm What did I just read
HOLD. THE. PHONE

Zenon is in this game that i didn't completely forgot was starting today for sure

*Hugs Zenon*

Oh yeah hello everyone else!
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I have a record of rolling villager on my first game in every site btw, this is still true
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

rem, how much effort are you putting into games nowadays? and have you gotten any better?
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:37 pm rem, how much effort are you putting into games nowadays? and have you gotten any better?
Still the same i think

When town i read but don't particularly push for the win

When wolf i try hard while probably it still looking like my town meta
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:32 pm I have a record of rolling villager on my first game in every site btw, this is still true
this is my 41st town rand in a row so beat this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

in honor of our host ill try to emulate his non w/w chart
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:30 pm
HOLD. THE. PHONE

Zenon is in this game that i didn't completely forgot was starting today for sure

*Hugs Zenon*

i dont think zenon and rem are w/w, i believe this
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:41 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:32 pm I have a record of rolling villager on my first game in every site btw, this is still true
I don't think there's enough player base for 41 sites tho..

I keep seeing the same faces everywhere
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:41 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:37 pm rem, how much effort are you putting into games nowadays? and have you gotten any better?
Still the same i think

i don't remember how you play at all and i never really did. how many posts will you have per cycle and how vocal will you be concerning reads?
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:44 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:41 pm
Still the same i think

i don't remember how you play at all and i never really did. how many posts will you have per cycle and how vocal will you be concerning reads?
Ouh that's too bad, i do remember you

I will post at least 20 gifs

One wall of reads before eod

And i'll just vote whatever i feel like even if it costs me my life
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I may or may not use funny names for read tiers

We will see
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:46 pm Ouh that's too bad, i do remember you

seems like you have an advantage, right now i'd like to ask you for a preliminary readslist in around 24h from now, you okay with that?
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm Image

Oh yeah, smells like home
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
good luck, i hope to see results
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
proof: i was about to gut townread robyn for silent voting me and slapping rem around. IF i were to play loose like normal. but not today. we're playing solid today. conservative
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:48 pm

seems like you have an advantage, right now i'd like to ask you for a preliminary readslist in around 24h from now, you okay with that?
In 24 hours from now i'll be either finishing watching Barbie or starting to watch Openhaimer, task seems impossible Sir Lady
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:51 pm

In 24 hours from now i'll be either finishing watching Barbie or starting to watch Openhaimer, task seems impossible Sir Lady
tbh same one of these days, might miss an eod for oppenheimer
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

But surely before eod
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i have too many posts, goodbye
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:49 pm
proof: i was about to gut townread robyn for silent voting me and slapping rem around. IF i were to play loose like normal. but not today. we're playing solid today. conservative
So votes don't show in-thread here?

Rough
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:56 pm

Rough
you need to click in the poll for it to be counted officially and u should also write it in the thread. but they're not connected by software, you need to do both manually
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:00 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:56 pm

Rough
you need to click in the poll for it to be counted officially and u should also write it in the thread. but they're not connected by software, you need to do both manually
I see, thank you

This doesn't seem like prime time so i'll come back tomorrow morning
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Hello. I'm Epignosis. Top row, third from the right in the image above.

I like theology and sex.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:14 pm Name: robyn
Hobbies: @Lilypetal
Looking for: someone strong
Dealbreakers: someone who isn't gay
Imagine not being gay

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:30 pm
HOLD. THE. PHONE

*Hugs Zenon*

Omgggg Rem!!

I didn't know you were playing xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:43 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:41 pm
I don't think there's enough player base for 41 sites tho..

I keep seeing the same faces everywhere
I'm everywhere it's my specialty

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:51 pm

You should tell me how they are so I can decide how to waste my limited money

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone who reads the rules should tell me if there's a post cap

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »