Sesame Street Mafia Game Over Town Wins

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:39 am I'm down to go over at this point. We're in a good position and if it prevents an uncertainty at endgame that's cool with me. I do not expect myself to be an informed player for at least this cycle anyhow.
Wilgy is town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Or i'm wrong again

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Who knows

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

As long as S~V~S is alive, she has my support.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:39 am I'm down to go over at this point. We're in a good position and if it prevents an uncertainty at endgame that's cool with me. I do not expect myself to be an informed player for at least this cycle anyhow.
Wilgy is town
This did give me pause for a bit but I’ve seen enough wolves do it that it doesn’t mean a lot. I think the evidence against Wilgy is stronger than for him.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's literally word for word what town Wilgy said in Champs

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Maybe not really I'm exaggerating but it's damn close

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Just an FYI I changed my name but I'm still me

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:21 pm It's literally word for word what town Wilgy said in Champs
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:21 pm Maybe not really I'm exaggerating but it's damn close
1.) Can you provide a link so I don't need to search for hours on MU again?

2.) This is scum indicative, rather than town indicative IMO. Scum likes to recycle previous town thoughts. I literally go out of my way to commonly play extremely similarly to certain people game after game, and ask them similar questions in order to see this exact tell to good effect.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:21 pm It's literally word for word what town Wilgy said in Champs
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:21 pm Maybe not really I'm exaggerating but it's damn close

2.) This is scum indicative, rather than town indicative IMO. Scum likes to recycle previous town thoughts. I literally go out of my way to commonly play extremely similarly to certain people game after game, and ask them similar questions in order to see this exact tell to good effect.
Funny enough this post breaks the Ladd Tell.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:13 am

You'll have to enlighten me on what Ladd means, and what the Ladd Tell is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ionship%29

Should be near the end of his iso

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:21 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:13 am

You'll have to enlighten me on what Ladd means, and what the Ladd Tell is.
Ladd is a player pretty sure.

Dunno what the tell is though

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

Spent my wife's birthday with her instead of you folks.

I'll get around to doing something sooner or later. Can't promise it will be useful or productive.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Wouldn't it be funny if I say 'eh not sure on Belzy' and she flips mafia, then I say 'eh, I don't think wilgy' and he flips mafia.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't even remember now why I said it. I think I just felt he was too comfortable with his slanky state. I don't think I've ever played with Wilgy when he wasn't playing somewhat like this, and he most often flips town.

At a first glance at Belzy's I agree he fits a partner slot. I mean, I prefer reading wolf isos to find town rather than partners, but yeah, sure, Belzy and Wilgy fit together.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:54 pm So we cannot vote for Kate and MR, Ted says to be slanking, Falcon is off to some band, musical or festival thingy, Wilg only puts in naked votes, and some other players still have like 1 game related post, and Sean tunnels me cuz I am CWAC. [Censored]

I need to cool down. Please post @ EVERYONE !
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:18 pm Epi is playing tooooo, damn, another null! 2 postsssss
Complaining about slanking/unvotable slots, posts about other things, then remembers Epi an hour later = Epi not her partner.
Master Radishes
Hitman

On D1, Belzy most pushes Seanzie early, then Ted later. She also spends as much energy on Thunal, who she doesn't want chopped. Most every slot slot gets less attention, imo.

Still pondering her intentions with these players. Not every push a wolf makes is on a town, and not every player whose wagon they complain about is on a wolf partner.

For a baseline, her treatment of Robyn and Kate (known towns) is very light touch. Belzy doesn't seem to care about their slots all that much.

I'll read over her iso again later.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:54 am Wouldn't it be funny if I say 'eh not sure on Belzy' and she flips mafia, then I say 'eh, I don't think wilgy' and he flips mafia.
Wouldn't it be funny if I did the same except I straight up just called them totem

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Totem and town even

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:05 am On D1, Belzy most pushes Seanzie early, then Ted later. She also spends as much energy on Thunal, who she doesn't want chopped. Most every slot slot gets less attention, imo.

Still pondering her intentions with these players. Not every push a wolf makes is on a town, and not every player whose wagon they complain about is on a wolf partner.

For a baseline, her treatment of Robyn and Kate (known towns) is very light touch. Belzy doesn't seem to care about their slots all that much.

I had the impression Belzy and Thunal played at the same forum, Belzy said it in a post.

Perhaps she was afraid Thunal could read her better than most, and focused on her for that reason?

No idea regarding the others. And her treatment of Robyn/Kate wasn’t that light; she DID kill their slot after all.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Doh she killed Kate. Just voted Robyn. Had this confuzzled with the game that just ended.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

lettuce kill doctor boogerz
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:58 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:05 am On D1, Belzy most pushes Seanzie early, then Ted later. She also spends as much energy on Thunal, who she doesn't want chopped. Most every slot slot gets less attention, imo.

I had the impression Belzy and Thunal played at the same forum, Belzy said it in a post.

Perhaps she was afraid Thunal could read her better than most, and focused on her for that reason?

No idea regarding the others. And her treatment of Robyn/Kate wasn’t that light; she DID kill their slot after all.
Yeah she knows Thunal, which throws things a bit for me. She kind of ignores Thunal other than saying hello, but once Thunal becomes a wagon she argues it shouldn't be and refuses to support it. She doesn't do this for any other wagon really. A little bit for Zenon/Abigail but not in quite the same way.

In a vacuum it felt like potential deflect-wagon-on-a-partner posting, seeing as she didn't take such a strong stance against any other eagon. But actually it could easily be whiteknighting her friend. I don't think she tried *really* hard to stop the Thunal wagon, in fact, but that's a bit subjective I suppose.

As for Kate/Robyn I can pull up posts to illustrate what I mean later (on mobile right now) though also I don't think it's hugely important. I just find it interesting to establish a baseline of how someone treats town.
Master Radishes
Hitman

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:02 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:54 am Wouldn't it be funny if I say 'eh not sure on Belzy' and she flips mafia, then I say 'eh, I don't think wilgy' and he flips mafia.
Wouldn't it be funny if I did the same except I straight up just called them totem
You're pretty totem yourself.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ofc she didn’t defend thunal hard, getting her killed as the one person who knows belzy is a massive plus for her

The fact that she let garner sus and she just said the case was bad / she didn’t get it comes from someone knowing thunal is v imo
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:31 am Ofc she didn’t defend thunal hard, getting her killed as the one person who knows belzy is a massive plus for her

The fact that she let garner sus and she just said the case was bad / she didn’t get it comes from someone knowing thunal is v imo
This is where I'm leaning right now too, to be clear. I'm just not *as* convinced as is like to be.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:02 am
You're pretty totem yourself.
I know

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:43 pm
Wilgy is town
No, I'm wolf and have been in anti spew for a cycle.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Poor Wilgy, hopefully the random generator lays off of you for a while.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:16 pm
Wilgy is town
This did give me pause for a bit but I’ve seen enough wolves do it that it doesn’t mean a lot. I think the evidence against Wilgy is stronger than for him.
Yeah for me it's NAI.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:22 am Poor Wilgy, hopefully the random generator lays off of you for a while.
lol it keeps sneaking a town game where it really shouldn't for my own sanity. Because I track my own meta play (pretty sure you saw me talking about this in W chat in bad dates) and I've gone from w to t to w to t the pattern devolved into "guess I gotta do some silly shit."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bright side, I get to see the new meow wolf in grapevine today. Really excited for it.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:22 am
Wilgy is town
Yeah for me it's NAI.
Most meta is really NAI for you. The only consistent thing I've seen is that one thing I mentioned. I got a unique perspective on your game when I played Meta and HDF against you at the same time. You played so differently, your bad game was so much more social (I've never been pocketed so firmly and comfortably lol), but then in another game I watched, didn't play, I don't recall which, you played a very social bad game.

A lot more of my thoughts here are based on associative Belzy reads, especially since I think she was comfortably settled in for the long haul, and expecting her shield to hold. Also your EOD votes the day of the Robyn/Thunal yeet.

If you're bad, not knowing who your partner is, I really don't want to see bad Wilgy in endgame. He's scary.

Linki x2, LMAO. And what's a Meow Wolf?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:20 am
Wilgy is town
:beer:
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:20 am
Wilgy is town
Town

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:34 am
Wilgy is town
Yeah for me it's NAI.
Most meta is really NAI for you. The only consistent thing I've seen is that one thing I mentioned. I got a unique perspective on your game when I played Meta and HDF against you at the same time. You played so differently, your bad game was so much more social (I've never been pocketed so firmly and comfortably lol), but then in another game I watched, didn't play, I don't recall which, you played a very social bad game.

A lot more of my thoughts here are based on associative Belzy reads, especially since I think she was comfortably settled in for the long haul, and expecting her shield to hold. Also your EOD votes the day of the Robyn/Thunal yeet.

If you're bad, not knowing who your partner is, I really don't want to see bad Wilgy in endgame. He's scary.

Yeah yeah, that makes sense. As W, if I'm being a goober, Belzy pushing for the bus while not really committing is exactly what Wolves would need to do in this situation.

Robyn/Thunal really didn't have much thought put into it. Thunal vote was a sheep and Robyn vote was when I saw a bunch of sketchy movement prior to EoD. I don't remember who exactly it was, but it was at least Belzy that jumped around.

Yup! And I approve of this yeet. Again, my advice though is to trust the process going forward. There'll be one fish in a deep barrel and that often leads to town infighting.

It's an immersive art exhibit. Hard to describe, but they put real effort into taking you elsewhere as soon as you step into the building. I've been to the one in Denver and I think it was one of the coolest things I've seen. There's one in Vegas and Santa Fe as well I think. This one in Texas just opened and I think we get one in Houston too soon :D
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:39 am

I'm guessing you mean this post: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6902624

If so, this is not similar enough that I'd think it was recycled (but I'm not sure), so retract my previous statement. I still think Wilgy is a fine elim though.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:54 am
It's an immersive art exhibit. Hard to describe, but they put real effort into taking you elsewhere as soon as you step into the building. I've been to the one in Denver and I think it was one of the coolest things I've seen. There's one in Vegas and Santa Fe as well I think. This one in Texas just opened and I think we get one in Houston too soon :D
That sounds really neat, I just looked, there isn't one like it here in NY, but apparently people are trying to work on similar experiences. My brother is in Houston and my sis-in-law is in Kerrville, if I ever make it down there I'll look into going.

Have fun!
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:54 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:34 am
Wilgy is town
Yeah for me it's NAI.

Yeah yeah, that makes sense. As W, if I'm being a goober, Belzy pushing for the bus while not really committing is exactly what Wolves would need to do in this situation.

Robyn/Thunal really didn't have much thought put into it. Thunal vote was a sheep and Robyn vote was when I saw a bunch of sketchy movement prior to EoD. I don't remember who exactly it was, but it was at least Belzy that jumped around.

Yup! And I approve of this yeet. Again, my advice though is to trust the process going forward. There'll be one fish in a deep barrel and that often leads to town infighting.

So like stop being town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If you wanna die

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:14 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:39 am

I'm guessing you mean this post: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost6902624

If so, this is not similar enough that I'd think it was recycled (but I'm not sure), so retract my previous statement. I still think Wilgy is a fine elim though.
*shrugs* Wilgz is still town and I feel the mindset is like nearly identical.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Of course my thread pull and effort are near zero

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:28 pm None of these are hot takes. I'm just working my way through Belzy's posts and making a list. If anybody wants more detail, feel free to ask.

Not mafia:
Seanzie
S~V~S
ted
falcon
I'm with ya on Sean and ted; why do you clear Falcon? He's pretty much my whole POE at this point. I have no reason to think he's town tbh, but I DO have reason to think everyone aside from the noble Wilgy is town. But some of it is meta, or just gut feels, and I prefer more than that.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

If Wilgy is a wolf I think he thinks his partner has a chance at winning. I don't think it would be someone like Epi or Falcon.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I bet my avatar that Wilgy flips town

First come first serve

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:06 am If Wilgy is a wolf I think he thinks his partner has a chance at winning. I don't think it would be someone like Epi or Falcon.
I'm going to have to start from scratch and reread everyone I think.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:58 am

This is true, and Seanzie played at Mafia Cafe too. She successfully pocketed me in the past in a BTSC but I'm not sure how much she remembers that game.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

Bonjour!

Anything exciting happening yet?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

lettuce know some reads por favor
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”